PDA

View Full Version : Neo Cosmic Tourney resets

squigglish
03-17-18, 07:36 PM
I fought the prime life dragon in rd#27 of the Neo Cosmic Tourney and won. An hour later, when I went to battle rd 28, I was surprised to be faced with round 27 and the prime life dragon again. I thought there must have been a reset, so I repeated the battle and won again. Next hour, I fought rd# 28 the slumber dragon and lost, so while I waited, I raised my level14 honor dragon to level 15. Then after the hour was up, I was faced with fighting rd#27 again for the third time. What? That would have been a really long reset. Still, the dragon, a gentle knight, that I used to fight the slumber dragon was healing and the honor dragon that I raised to level 15 was still level 15 not 14 as it would have been if the entire game had been reset. What is the story?

kooky panda
03-18-18, 07:03 AM
After battling go visit a neighbor and come back to make sure your progress is saved.
If you keep having this issue, please contact support so an agent can check your game.

( see support link in my signature).

squigglish
03-18-18, 12:33 PM
After battling go visit a neighbor and come back to make sure your progress is saved.
If you keep having this issue, please contact support so an agent can check your game.

( see support link in my signature).
Thank you for your reply but I think you missed the main point of my post. I do understand about resetting, visiting neighbors and storage and making sure progress was saved. I always do those things after battling in tourneys. What I feel is important though is I don’t understand how resets can be partial. By that I mean that after I had won round 27 twice, I went on to lose on round 28 using the same dragon. When I lost, I placed that dragon into the healing spa and raised a dragon that I wanted to retry round 28 with to a level 15. Then, after that hour was up, is when I found out that the game reset to before round 27. Still, the dragon that I had twice used on round 27 but lost with on round 28 was in the healing spa. If the entire game had reset, how could it possibly have been there? The dragon that I had raised to a level 15 after I had lost round 28 was still a level 15, not a level 14 as it had been when I fought round 27. The 100,000 apples I had spent raising that dragon to level 15 we’re still spent. How is any of that possible? That is all I want to know. Yes, I did send a ticket into Storm 8 but that doesn’t really matter now. I finally was able to finish the tournament by using videos to speed it up. Still, my question is valid and it shows a problem that needs to be addressed. Thank you again

deadpixel
03-18-18, 02:14 PM
I’ve experienced what you’ve described countless times and so have many other players. In many instances, the reset actually happens within minutes or even seconds after the tourney. I’ve also fought tourneys where the game starts me with my dragon’s health in the red zone and others where my dragon gets defeated in the very first hit.

There isn’t much use reporting these with descriptive words as you’d only receive the the standard reply of “we were unable to replicate what you described” a few days after the report goes in. The only way we are going to “prove” to them that such an issue exists is if we screen record our plays, saving and posting the videos of the bugs just like in the thread reporting the constant game resets.