PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid mayhem no final boost

kinetikos
03-17-18, 06:17 PM
I am on the final goal of Mermaid Mayhem. The boost is supposed to triple all mermaid items. I have chopped 3 reefs, but the boosts aren't working. All my mermaid items stop at 99, rather than the promised 297(three times the normal amount). My mermaid castle is level 10. This is a timed goal and I've used two 25 energy crates. Why isn't the boost working?

SpiritWind00
03-17-18, 06:35 PM
Sorry but you've misunderstood the bonus system. 99 remains the cap. It's that during this and all other boosts the *chance* of items is more. There's been a lot of confusion and discussion about game experience of the boosts in the Of Land And Sea discussion thread of you want to read more.

kinetikos
03-17-18, 07:11 PM
I don't understand. It says "collect triple the mermaid items". What is tripled if not the cap?

SpiritWind00
03-17-18, 08:09 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737-Castle-Story-11-9-Of-Land-and-Sea-goals-in-posts-2&p=1485662&viewfull=1#post1485662
It's hard to say what was tripled as there was contradictory posts saying some items dropped 3 and others 1. Personally I only experienced a drop of 1 but by the time I got to these goals I was maxed on nearly everything so the boosts were no help for me. However it's the chance that's tripled not the drops according to the post I've linked for you to the middle of the main thread. You will get the black flag if you reach 99 on any item still. Hope that helps ...

PikaSquirrel
03-19-18, 09:39 AM
Like Spiritwind mentioned, your chances are increased during this time of getting more of the item. It's not guaranteed to drop 3 of the item every collection.