PDA

View Full Version : How to use my expansion permits? Are the more imporant plots to save them for?

Ginnyfe
03-17-18, 02:32 AM
You experienced players, I need some advice please.

I've never used an expansion permit and now I have some. But how should I use them? Should I just use them when I need more space, or should I try to save them for more important use? It takes a huge amount of time to get a new one if they run out.

If I read the information nugget about expanding correctly, none of the main story plots require an expansion permit. So there won't be any more important plots that I should be saving expansion permits for?

Thanks for any advice!

ShibuyaCloth
03-17-18, 04:28 AM
Check the nugget on expensions, all info there!

ratdogs4
03-17-18, 08:31 AM
You experienced players, I need some advice please.

I've never used an expansion permit and now I have some. But how should I use them? Should I just use them when I need more space, or should I try to save them for more important use? It takes a huge amount of time to get a new one if they run out.

If I read the information nugget about expanding correctly, none of the main story plots require an expansion permit. So there won't be any more important plots that I should be saving expansion permits for?

Thanks for any advice!

Just my game play - I expanded to consecutive plots and expanded to the cheapest plots first in terms of lanterns, permits and money required. You will soon need all of the room you can get. I also got plots that led to special items such as the roost or glimmer hate.

CharmOfLea
03-17-18, 08:55 AM
The ones with the special buildings on them are the most important. They get you ahead in the story.

Ginnyfe
03-17-18, 09:42 AM
All of the special plots can be bought with money and lanterns, without any expansion permits. Am I right?

podunkiana
03-17-18, 05:51 PM
All of the special plots can be bought with money and lanterns, without any expansion permits. Am I right?

The quest based expansions only need lanterns and cash.. never expansion permits. The Elven roost for example requires a quest and then 9 Wisp lanterns to open. Only exception is the Mermaid line requires Expansion permits for the 3rd and 4th spot thats because it opens up the amazing sea plants that using S8 magic can live above water.