PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
08-19-10, 09:11 PM
I just got an iphone and used to have the ipod touch in which i had city story/I was just wonder ing if there is a way to bring my city on my iphone and not have to start from scatch please help

Unregistered
08-21-10, 10:56 PM
do you play any other storm 8 game? if so, run one of them, transfer one of those games to the iphone then close this game completely and reopen, it will reset you to beginning with your storm 8 account you had on the other device.

Unregistered
08-22-10, 04:58 AM
do you play any other storm 8 game? if so, run one of them, transfer one of those games to the iphone then close this game completely and reopen, it will reset you to beginning with your storm 8 account you had on the other device.

Except that this doesn't work for City Story yet, everything else for some reason but not this.

Unregistered
08-22-10, 12:05 PM
I had an issue with Farm Story when my phone was replaced under warranty. Unstaffed a new game with a new ID and contacted support@teamlava.com who were then able to swap my game from my old phone to the new phone. I didn't lose anything and everything after that was just as if there had been no change.