PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SpiritWind00
03-15-18, 03:24 AM
Community Event - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg events
Glimmerwood Egg starts: 15 March 11am PT - Ends: 29 March (time?) (2 weeks for this goal)
Going Gnome starts: 1 March 11am PT - Ends: 29 March (27 days for this goal)

Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html): compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.
If your post contains feedback about this event, your post may be moved to the Suggestion forum.

* What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub. (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1190378&viewfull=1#post1190378)

* Help! I can't see the upgrade button? If you do not see the upgrade button, click somewhere else on the board and then click back on the item. The buttons should return. Force close if still not showing.
* Help! The Wooden Gnome drops aren't going into my inventory! There is a counter on the top right of screen and all drops go there. They do not go into inventory.

* To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 15 Wooden Gnomes.
* When you reach 15 Wooden Gnomes, the next individual prize opens up for you and will show you how many Wooden Gnomes you will need for the next individual prize.
* Once you reach 30 Wooden Gnomes, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).
* The total number of Wooden Gnomes is updated on the counter as soon as they drop, not when they are collected.
* Be mindful that upgrading resets the timer back to 4 hours.

* Wooden gnomes continue to drop throughout this event

Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth:
The full link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579-Castle-Story-03-15-Going-Gnome-continues-Glimmerwood-Egg-event&p=1500174&viewfull=1#post1500174
All the pics & maths to be found there.

​Building Requirements:
Gnome Home (Level 15+) (1x1) limit x Can/not be sold
This item was only available during the event it was released.
Info: Drops wooden gnomes. Collect wooden gnomes to win exclusive prizes from the Going Gnome event!
Collection time: 4 hours
Speed up: 8 gems
Drops: wooden gnomes, mushrooms
Cost: 5000 coins
Build: comes fully built
Level 1: no materials required | Drops: 1 Wooden Gnome

Individual Prizes:
1. 15 | Gnome chicken x4
2. 20 | Gnome cow x4
3. 45 | Gnome pig x2
4. 70 | Gnome sheep x1
5. 155 | Citizen Hewitt (kingdom Walker) goes direct to your board not inventory.

Community Prizes: unlocks at 30 Wooden Gnomes
1. 10 energy crate (can be stored and used at any time)
2. 10,000 coins
3. 25 energy crate

SpiritWind00
03-15-18, 03:25 AM
Glimmerwood Egg event information
***collect all egg workstation crafts before 3/29 at 6pm!***

Egg Workshop
Size: 2x2
Cost: 5000 coin
What can you craft?
Egging Gnome, 5 minutes - 45 knights eggs
Spring Chick bundle - 5 minutes - 2 of each token | rewards 5 spring chicks
Spring Calf bundle - 5 minutes - 3 of each token | rewards 4 spring calfs
Spring Piglet bundle - 5 minutes - 4 of each token | rewards 3 spring piglets
Spring Lamb bundle - 5 minutes - 5 of each token | rewards 2 spring lambs
Pastel Alicorn - 5 minutes - 8 of each token | rewards 1 pastel alicorn

Magic Forge crafts
What can you craft?
Bronze Egg Token - 30 minutes - 2 dark queen's eggs, 2 princess' eggs, 5 ruler's eggs
Silver Egg Token - 2 hours - 5 troll's eggs, 1 witch's egg, 5 ruler's eggs
Gold Egg Token - 1 hour - 1 wise man's egg, 1 fool's egg, 10 ruler's egg

Royal Exchange craft
What can you craft?
Egg trade, 4 hours - 1 knight's egg, 5 realm eggs, 1 golden egg

Where to find eggs!
Dark queen's eggs - rocket larkspurs (purple)
Fool's eggs - stables
Knights eggs - Egging Gnomes which spawn from collecting from farmhouses
Princess' eggs - chickens
Realm eggs - dead trees (very rare)
Ruler's eggs - dead trees
Troll's eggs - white birch trees
Wise Man's eggs - defeating skunkupines
Witch's eggs - Ivy's Hut

Egging Gnome Trap - 20 gems - spawns an egging gnome
Gnome mushroom - 40 gems (cleared in 20 actions) - drops realm egg, ruler egg or skunkupine

SpiritWind00
Goals

To help avoid buying the pastel Alicorn first and missing out on crafting it, the Pastel Alicorn will now appear in the Market after crafting one and completing the last Goal

As most of you may have already noticed, the Pastel Alicorn limit has been raised to 4. Anyone who purchased the Pastel Alicorn and lost the ability to craft it should have the craft back in their Egg Workshop.

If you already crafted one and still see the option to craft it, you'll need to buy the Tokens with Gems and craft another one. The rest can be purchaed in the Market.

The Pastel Alicorn will only show up in the Market now after you have completed the last Goal of Going Gnome.

Information post re the alicorn craft - I've escalated this issue as well given the advice we were given about crafting more than 1 pastel alicorn. Thank you to those who posted.

Side Goal 1: The Great Egg Exchange | You can continue to do this trade for multiple drops of Eggs required for trades. Note that it takes 1 knight's egg for the exchange craft which will reduce the number you have for the Egging You On goal number.
* Clear a dead tree 0/1 CLEAR
* Gather realm's eggs 0/1 GO (skip 100 gems)
* Trade for supplies 0/1 TRADE
Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, 4 wooden gnomes

Side Goal 2: Egging You On
* Buy a gnome trap 0/1 BUY | market, 20 gems
* Fight off the egging gnome 0/1 FIGHT (skip 28 gems) | 10/10 actions to clear
* Gather knight's eggs 0/45 GO (skip 1080 gems)
* Summon an egging gnome 0/1 SUMMON (skip 300 gems)
Rewards: 20 gems, 10 xp

You can make tokens ahead of the goal and they will count towards the next goal/s...

Goal 1:
* Find the ruler's egg 0/1 FIND (skip 8 gems)
* Find Dark Queen's egg 0/1 FIND (skip 9 gems)
*Find princess' egg 0/1 FIND (skip 15 gems)
* Trade eggs for the bronze egg token 0/1 TRADE (skip 25 gems)

Goal 2:
* Find the ruler's egg 0/1 FIND (skip 8 gems)
* Find troll's egg
* Find witch's egg
* Trade eggs for the silver egg token 0/1 TRADE (skip 35 gems)

Goal 3:
* Find the ruler's egg
* Find wise man's egg
* Find the fool's egg 0/1 FIND (skip 21 gems)
* Trade eggs for the golden egg token 0/1 TRADE (skip 65 gems)
Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, 4 wooden gnomes (unlocks the spring chick)

Goal 4:
* Trade eggs for the bronze egg token 1/2 TRADE (skip 25 gems)
* Trade eggs for the silver egg token 1/2 TRADE (skip 35 gems)
* Trade eggs for the golden egg token 1/2 TRADE (skip 65 gems)
* Trade egg tokens for Spring Chick

Goal 5:
* Trade eggs for the bronze egg token 0/3 TRADE
* Trade eggs for the silver egg token 0/3 TRADE
* Trade eggs for the golden egg token 0/3 TRADE
* Trade egg tokens for Spring Calf 0/1 TRADE (skip 95 gems)

Goal 6:
* Trade eggs for the bronze egg token 0/4 TRADE
* Trade eggs for the silver egg token 0/4 TRADE
* Trade eggs for the golden egg token 0/4 TRADE
* Trade egg tokens for Spring Piglet 0/1 TRADE (skip 125 gems)

Goal 7:
* Trade eggs for the bronze egg token 0/5 TRADE
* Trade eggs for the silver egg token 0/5 TRADE
* Trade eggs for the golden egg token 0/5 TRADE
* Trade egg tokens for Spring Lamb 0/1 TRADE (skip 155 gems)
Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, 5 wooden gnomes

To help avoid buying the pastel Alicorn first and missing out on crafting it, the Pastel Alicorn will now appear in the Market after crafting one and completing the last Goal.
Goal 8:
* Ask neighbours for knighting certificates 0/20 ASK (skip 160 gems)
* Trade eggs for the bronze egg token 0/8 TRADE
* Trade eggs for the silver egg token 0/8 TRADE
* Trade eggs for the golden egg token 0/8 TRADE
* Trade egg tokens for a Pastel Alicorn 0/1 TRADE (skip 250 gems)
Rewards: 1000 coin 10 xp, 5 wooden gnomes, +1 crown bundle of 250 crowns

250 additional crowns were missed being awarded during the event. They have been subsequently awarded for completing all goals. You will have been awarded 500 crowns for completing this event.

SpiritWind00
Inventory Information - ADDED

Egging Gnome
Info: A gnome slightly-but-surely prepped for the battlefield! Visit him to see what he's found for you.
Crafted: Egg Workshop during the Glimmerwood Egg (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579-Castle-Story-03-15-Going-Gnome-continues-Glimmerwood-Egg-event) event
Drops: eggs, all coloured dye
Collection time: 1 hour

Spring chick (they stay little)
Info: An adorable spring chick that never grows up! Feed for the chance to Glimmerwood Eggs!
Crafted: Egg Workshop during the Glimmerwood Egg (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579-Castle-Story-03-15-Going-Gnome-continues-Glimmerwood-Egg-event) event | goal rewards 5 spring chicks
Drops: princess eggs, eggs, golden eggs, roast chicken,
Collection time: 30 minutes

Spring calf
Info: This cute calf never grows up! Gives milk. High chance for rare drops.
Crafted: Egg Workshop during the Glimmerwood Egg (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579-Castle-Story-03-15-Going-Gnome-continues-Glimmerwood-Egg-event) event | goal rewards 4 spring calfs
Drops: hide, prime cuts, milk
Collection time: 1 hour

Spring piglet
Info: This prissy piglet never grows up! Provides the most bacon. Highest chance to find truffles.
Crafted: Egg Workshop during the Glimmerwood Egg (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579-Castle-Story-03-15-Going-Gnome-continues-Glimmerwood-Egg-event) event | goal rewards 3 spring piglets
Drops: bacon, truffles
Collection time: 2 hours

Spring lamb
Info: This little lamb never grows up! Provides wool. Highest chance to produce prime cuts.
Crafted: Egg Workshop during the Glimmerwood Egg (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579-Castle-Story-03-15-Going-Gnome-continues-Glimmerwood-Egg-event) event | goal rewards 2 spring lambs
Drops: prime cuts, wool
Collection time: 4 hours

Pastel Alicorn | max of 4
Info:
Crafted: Egg Workshop during the Glimmerwood Egg (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579-Castle-Story-03-15-Going-Gnome-continues-Glimmerwood-Egg-event) event
Drops: market, 175 gems - Once you've crafted the Ali, the one in the market will appear. You can now buy 3 in addition to the craft.
Drops: daily energy 2+
Collection time: 22 hours

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 11:16 AM
Yay. Painted eggs. I got two from chopping three dead trees. One from my four larkspur shrubs. Waiting for the normal larkspur flowers to be ready for harvest (five minutes) and waiting for chickens (thirty minutes) before I know what kind of numbers we get from them. I never keep chickens out.

meme1098
03-15-18, 11:21 AM
Trying to figure out where this one comes from.....

So throwing eggs at gnomes?

And the second also comes from dead trees? Haven't seen one yet after about 10 dead trees. Maybe they'll drop after I get to a certain goal.

fish63
03-15-18, 11:22 AM
Do we have a bug? I collected all the first goal but it won’t make a trade. we need more info. Please? Don’t want to waste energy!

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 11:23 AM
Trying to figure out where this one comes from.....

So throwing eggs at gnomes?

Probably from whatever beast spawns from the egging gnome trap. Don't know how to spawn it naturally yet ...

wamboltia
03-15-18, 11:23 AM
Need 2 from lockspurs, 2 from chickens, and 5 from dead tree to get bronze token at magic forge

fish63
03-15-18, 11:24 AM
Not getting the egg they show in Exchange from dead trees!

meme1098
03-15-18, 11:24 AM
Probably from whatever beast spawns from the egging gnome trap. Don't know how to spawn it naturally yet ...

Not getting the egg they show in Exchange from dead trees!

Edited my post to point out maybe after a goal pops up.

Seriously700
03-15-18, 11:25 AM
My skunkupines (spawned from the dead trees and larkspur) are dropping a different egg - the Wise Man's egg. So don't keep a monster parked while you search for the eggs for the 1st goal.

meme1098
03-15-18, 11:26 AM
Need 2 from lockspurs, 2 from chickens, and 5 from dead tree to get bronze token at magic forge

LadyRissaRenae
03-15-18, 11:27 AM
The "Clear Dead Trees" is misleading. If you clear a dead tree that's already been chopped, it doesn't count. You have to chop at a dead tree 5 times to get the goal to complete.

Jackiesq
03-15-18, 11:28 AM
Egg workshop comes fully build!

meme1098
03-15-18, 11:35 AM
*****Ah, geez, S8 ....

every time I try (4 times now) to collect the bronze egg token the game shuts down!!!. I get kicked out!

Can't get past the first goal if the game force closes & I can't collect the bronze token!

CharmOfLea
03-15-18, 11:37 AM
Fool’s egg came from stables.

Destiel0918
03-15-18, 11:38 AM
Can't complete the trade after first goal! Mad since I actually spent gems to speed it up, but no matter how many times I forceclose and open the app - each time I try to collect from trade - app just shuts down.

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 11:38 AM
I chopped lots of dead trees and collected lots of lark spur and no monster spawned.
But I did hit a farmhouse, and got an egging gnome who gave me a "Knight's Egg".

Edit: Edited because I can't tell the difference between a cottage and a farmhouse!

CharmOfLea
03-15-18, 11:39 AM
Farms, I?m guessing, since they are featured. Mine are charging.

Destiel0918
Do we have a bug? I collected all the first goal but it won?t make a trade. we need more info. Please? Don?t want to waste energy!

I have a same problem!

meme1098
Can't complete the trade after first goal! Mad since I actually spent gems to speed it up, but no matter how many times I forceclose and open the app - each time I try to collect from trade - app just shuts down.
Yep...me too. Going to the bugs thread to post.

PikaSquirrel
03-15-18, 11:42 AM
Looking into this.

meme1098
Looking into this.

Thanks!

TeabytheSea3
*****Ah, geez, S8 ....

every time I try (4 times now) to collect the bronze egg token the game shuts down!!!. I get kicked out!

Can't get past the first goal if the game force closes & I can't collect the bronze token!

Same! I even uninstalled and reinstalled.

meme1098
03-15-18, 11:43 AM
Same! I even uninstalled and reinstalled.

See Pikas post above

lina2405
03-15-18, 11:44 AM
Same here

CharmOfLea
03-15-18, 11:47 AM
Farms, I?m guessing, since they are featured. Mine are charging.

Yup, got one from a farmhouse.

fish63
03-15-18, 11:48 AM
Spent 100 gems for mushroom! Got no realm eggs! Chopped trap and got gnome! Where else can you get him?

CharmOfLea
03-15-18, 11:49 AM
I chopped lots of dead trees and collected lots of lark spur and no monster spawned.
But I did hit a farmhouse, and got an egging gnome who gave me a "Knight's Egg".

Edit: Edited because I can't tell the difference between a cottage and a farmhouse!
Ehehe, I read your cottage and just put out 8 of these. Taking them back into storage. :)

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 11:52 AM
So far I have:
Troll's Egg from chopping white birch,
Fool's Egg from stable,
Knight's Egg from defeating Gnome that spawned from farmhouse,
Princess Egg from chickens,
Ruler's Egg and Dark Queen's Egg from dead trees and larkspur. Not sure which is which.

CharmOfLea
03-15-18, 11:53 AM
Spent 100 gems for mushroom! Got no realm eggs! Chopped trap and got gnome! Where else can you get him?

Farmhouses, he throws eggs at you. 42911

littelprince0313
03-15-18, 11:53 AM

Same here!

CharmOfLea
03-15-18, 11:55 AM
Has anyone tried white birches? They are featured as well. I don’t have any atm.

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 11:56 AM
Has anyone tried white birches? They are featured as well. I don’t have any atm.

Yes. Got Troll's Egg.

CharmOfLea
03-15-18, 12:00 PM
Yes. Got Troll's Egg.

Alright. Growing some now.

funone2014
03-15-18, 12:00 PM
The same thing is happening to me too.It won?t let me collect the bronze token.must be another bug.

CharmOfLea
03-15-18, 12:03 PM
Oh, Ivy too. 42912

Jackiesq
Pffff not shutting down, but the "set backs" again! Lost my eggs, energy and have to wait half an hour for my chickens! I really don't understand this just like last event! How is it possible that my eggs are gone, but the chickens are not ready to feed and my energy is gone? If it's a set back because of bad internetconnection (what I don't believe) I should have my energy back and unfeeded chickens and flowers, shouldn't I?

meme1098
The same thing is happening to me too.It won?t let me collect the bronze token.must be another bug.

Pika posted earlier they're looking into it.

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 12:06 PM
Oh, Ivy too. 42912

Oh ... I really don't like the 12 hour collection thing. Why can't Ivy be ten hours? 12 just means I get daily creep, and lost a collection every few days.

AinoDK
03-15-18, 12:06 PM
So far I have:
Troll's Egg from chopping white birch,
Fool's Egg from stable,
Knight's Egg from defeating Gnome that spawned from farmhouse,
Princess Egg from chickens,
Ruler's Egg and Dark Queen's Egg from dead trees and larkspur. Not sure which is which.

Ruler's Egg from dead tree, Dark Queen's from larkspur
Witch's Egg from Ivy's hut

Galadraal
03-15-18, 12:08 PM
I tried speeding up my trade with gems but the game crashed TWICE and I had purchased the energy so it was lost

jkustak
03-15-18, 12:08 PM
Same for me on my iPad and iPhone. Not cool.

*****Ah, geez, S8 ....

Jackiesq
03-15-18, 12:10 PM
Why ask the game me to buy the egg workshop for trading eggs for the token if the trade is in the Magic force?

ZOOMANIA69
Opening dialog: Phew...now that all those gnomes are taken care of...can sit back, relax, enjoy the breeze.
*Ahem*
Hello?
Down here, kind ruler.
Oh whoa, guess we missed this guy.
Hello there Mr. Gnome...don't be scared...
Scared of what? You returning me to the garden?
I saw how you helped my brethren. I have come to show my appreciation!
Oh? How kind of you.
Yes..I have been watching you and the people of your realm.
As a gift I decorated my most precious assets, Glimmereggs, in your honor.
Unfortunately, my brothers got a little too rowdy...
To keep the Glimmereggs from being broken..I hid them around the realm.
Let me guess, you need help finding them?
It would be greatly appreciated!
Plus...you can use the Glimmereggs to trade for goods.
Gnomes find them extremely valuable for some reason.

Visit the following locations to find Glimmerwood Eggs (7 different pictured)! : Rocket Larkspurs, Chickens, Dead Trees, White Birch Trees, Ivy's, Skunkupine, Farmhouses
Prizes: Pastel Pig, Pastel Sheep, Pastel Chick, Pastel Calf, Pastel Alicorn, Wooden Gnomes, Crowns

Going Gnome (14 Days): I painted the eggs in honor of your people. Find them to trade for goods. ( Pastel/white Alicorn shown in block to right)
Find the Ruler's Egg (Clear Dead Trees) 0/1 Find Skip 8 gems
Find Dark Queen's Egg (Tend to Rocket Larkspurs) 0/1 Find Skip 9 Gems
Find the Princess" Egg (Feed Chickens) 0/1 Find Skip 15 Gems
Trade Eggs for the Bronze Egg Token (Buy the Egg Workstation) 0/1 Trade Skip 25 Gems

Rewards: 100 Coins 1 Exp 4 Wooden Gnomes

New in the Market:
Egg Workshop is 5,000 Coins
Gnome Mushroom for 100 Gems (20 chops to clear) Info: Chop for the chance to find a Realm's Egg, Ruler's Egg, or to lure a Skunkupine!
Egging Gnome Trap for 20 Gems (1 chop to clear) Info: Chop to lure an Egging Gnome!
Pastel Alicorn (Locked Goal)

eam13
Same for me on my iPad and iPhone. Not cool.

In the same boat — seven Times now. Seriously. Ugh.

CharlieGirl9
Here are five of my eggs so far (because you can only attach five pics):

HuckleTown
03-15-18, 12:13 PM
Do the gnom3 chickens drop eggs?

peachtreeshoppe
03-15-18, 12:15 PM
Shuts down after gem speeding here too. Not cool. Edit: it sped up fine. When I go to collect the game closes.

Tiila
03-15-18, 12:16 PM

Yes they do.

Tinks1950
I’m having the same crash issue. So, I’m going to wait an hour or so and try again!

Jackiesq

I haven't got any from them 2x5 collections.... 😦
Pink chicken gave 1, but that was before my game decided to take everything back...

LadyRissaRenae
So far my gnome chickens have NOT dropped. But the drop for me is every 6 chickens, so not sure if I'm just unlucky

meme1098
03-15-18, 12:17 PM
Why ask the game me to buy the egg workshop for trading eggs for the token if the trade is in the Magic force?

Workshop: 42918 42920
Crafting animals
chick starts at 2 each, then 3, then 4 , then 5, & finally 8 for the Ali.

Magic Forge: 42919

Forging tokens to craft those animals.

55lee55
03-15-18, 12:20 PM
I’m having the same crash issue. So, I’m going to wait an hour or so and try again!

Me too. Looking into it they say. I will try back in an hour too, but if it isn't fixed I am checking in tomorrow.

What "looking into it" means is is that it will take a long time to fix it and even more people will quit what's turning into a very buggy game.

I knew the alicorn prize was too good to be true. By the time the game gets past start, most people won't have a chance because the time limit won't be extended. At best we will get another 10x energy crate. I have a lot of neighbors who are already giving up on CS entirely. First Maya, then this, and relatively few players even know about these forums or how to use them. It's sad, because this game has an awesome community and the concept behind it is awesome. None of that matters if the game is too buggy to play.

BufftonHeights
03-15-18, 12:28 PM
*****Ah, geez, S8 ....

Me too :(. I spent the $4.99 on the value pack to get a head start on the alicorn and now I have to just sit and wait [steam coming out of ears]

TeabytheSea3
03-15-18, 12:31 PM

Yes, I have gotten them from the gnome chickens. :)

FlowerBurst
03-15-18, 12:31 PM
Me too :(

I’m having the same problem!

judafarm
03-15-18, 12:32 PM
For me too...can't collect the bronze token..the game is shut down..
I did tried mant times, but still can't collect the token.....

Jackiesq
03-15-18, 12:32 PM

Crafting animals

Yes, but I don't need it in quest 1 and that's where they ask me to buy it! (I'm done when my token is ready and have 4 wooden gnomes! Need to collect 4 per day now so don?t waste more energy on this buggy event. I'm sure I'll not make it to the ali without spending real money, they don't give that easy...)

scavaig
03-15-18, 12:34 PM

Nah - still crashing .

Every time go to collect bronze token whole game crashes and shuts down.

D'oh!

kooky panda
03-15-18, 12:34 PM
*****Ah, geez, S8 ....

This has been reported over.
See bug thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103584-Cant-collect-the-bronze-egg-token!

theone2001
03-15-18, 12:36 PM
Nah - still crashing .

Every time go to collect bronze token whole game crashes and shuts down.

D'oh!

Same for me!!!

kolakid2
03-15-18, 12:36 PM
my game crashing too:mad: lost gems

belbar22
03-15-18, 12:37 PM
Just came on to report the same crashing problem.

DeeDeeBird70
03-15-18, 12:38 PM
The "Clear Dead Trees" is misleading. If you clear a dead tree that's already been chopped, it doesn't count. You have to chop at a dead tree 5 times to get the goal to complete.

I think it clears when an egg drops. I had a dead tree with 2 chops left, an egg dropped, and the goal cleared.

Doesn't look like pink chickens count this time and neither does the lovecupine.

federerGOAT
03-15-18, 12:42 PM
Crashes only happens on the ios device. Is fine on android.

Thought I would be clever and collected my bronze coin from my android device.
Went back to my ipad, now the game wouldn't even open, it crashes straight after the splash screen.

lilymonster4
03-15-18, 12:46 PM
Same problem here

Duckybunny
03-15-18, 12:47 PM
Second goal:
Find rulers egg
Find trolls egg
Find witches egg
Trade eggs for silver egg token: 5 troll eggs, 5 ruler eggs, 1 witch egg (2 hrs)

Jackiesq
03-15-18, 12:47 PM
I think it clears when an egg drops. I had a dead tree with 2 chops left, an egg dropped, and the goal cleared.

Doesn't look like pink chickens count this time and neither does the lovecupine.

I got all my eggs from pink chickens, so they do count! Nothing from gnome or usual so far for me...

You don't get the eggs from completing the dead tree, I got 3 from 1 tree so there's a chance every chop! Other 2 eggs from 2 more trees, so I'm on 20% chance now...
I finished the goal getting first egg after 2 chops, so it must be getting the egg that counts for the goal!

PikaSquirrel
03-15-18, 12:56 PM
We've fixed the issue, you should no longer be crashing when trying to collect your Bronze Egg Token. Please force close the game and collect from it, if you're still crashing let me know.

bethmadison
I just collected the Bronze token after being shut out a couple times

monsville13
my game crashing too:mad: lost gems

Lost gems as well, will we get them back?

Destiel0918
03-15-18, 01:03 PM

Relatable, I actually speed the stupid thing up first, and then it just crashed.

enaid03
03-15-18, 01:04 PM
May have spoken too soon.

jen7779
Maya the Mystic popped up. The game restarted this goal 4 times. I collected from the cottages, fed her, and it restarted again. Meaning it went back to the dialogue. After I fed her, I closed the game and opened it again. Now Maya?s goal isn?t in the book. Why does the game keep restarting? Meaning the knight on the horse keeps running across the game like when we post or are visiting neighbors. I lose what I have just done, BUT I don?t get back the energy I used. So TL, PLEASE FIX THIS! Bring Maya back and fix this bug! Also, what happened to the Baron walker? Had him walking around from a previous goal and now he?s gone. He?s in the Town Square to buy with Crowns! What the heck is going on?!!!?

Jackiesq
We've fixed the issue, you should no longer be crashing when trying to collect your Bronze Egg Token. Please force close the game and collect from it, if you're still crashing let me know.
Just wanted to post I collected mine without a gamecrash... 😊
Thx!

federerGOAT
03-15-18, 01:07 PM
Where do we get Realms egg. It says from dead tree but that only gives Rulers egg.

ashley224
03-15-18, 01:07 PM
I have received three Realm’s eggs from the dead trees in addition to the Ruler’s eggs

Jackiesq
03-15-18, 01:09 PM
Maya the Mystic popped up. The game restarted this goal 4 times. I collected from the cottages, fed her, and it restarted again. Meaning it went back to the dialogue. After I fed her, I closed the game and opened it again. Now Maya?s goal isn?t in the book. Why does the game keep restarting? Meaning the knight on the horse keeps running across the game like when we post or are visiting neighbors. I lose what I have just done, BUT I don?t get back the energy I used. So TL, PLEASE FIX THIS! Bring Maya back and fix this bug! Also, what happened to the Baron walker? Had him walking around from a previous goal and now he?s gone. He?s in the Town Square to buy with Crowns! What the heck is going on?!!!?
You have to ignore this goal if you didn't bought Maya yet! After buying Maya I got the goalline without any of this problems! I didn't feed and collected for the goal before I bought it to avoid all this and didn't had the problem coming back in between.

JustBeKind
03-15-18, 01:24 PM

PikaSquirrel

Please, can you check my game. When game crashed, I have to delete game and install again or game will not open

Thank you

DeeDeeBird70
03-15-18, 01:28 PM
Got a witch's egg from Ivy.

PikaSquirrel
03-15-18, 01:32 PM

Relatable, I actually speed the stupid thing up first, and then it just crashed.

You should have them credited back to you already if you sped up the craft before the fix.

PikaSquirrel
03-15-18, 01:35 PM
PikaSquirrel

Please, can you check my game. When game crashed, I have to delete game and install again or game will not open

Thank you

Please submit a request through the Request Form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so a Support Agent can help you out.

Slrasnake1
03-15-18, 01:35 PM
Getting a decent spawn rate on skunkupines. Just got 2 collecting from 10 larkspurs.

Although I may have just jinxed myself.

Jackiesq
03-15-18, 01:44 PM
Whyyyyyyyyyy? 😢😂
Always when I decided to give up on an event, items come very easy and by accident!
Got 2 realms eggs and 5 rulers eggs from clearing 2 unused deadtrees from my kingdom to make some space...
You don't want me to give up isn't it S8? 😉
But please can you give me some expansion permits too, if you want me to try a little bit longer? I can't nearly walk in my kingdom and if I'll get more animals, I get problems with organisations for animal rights about how I hold them...

vickyville14
03-15-18, 01:48 PM

LOL I make that mistake all the time. Happy to hear it isn't just me.

riverly
03-15-18, 01:55 PM
What do we use Bronze Egg tokens for?

wamboltia
03-15-18, 01:59 PM
I can see real quick this is just another fighting gnome event. The egg workshop and royal trade all use the egging gnome.

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 02:10 PM
What do we use Bronze Egg tokens for?

Trade for pastel animals and pastel alicorn.

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 02:16 PM
I have received three Realm?s eggs from the dead trees in addition to the Ruler?s eggs

I have collected 19 Ruler's Eggs from dead trees, and 16 Dark Queen's Eggs from larkspur, but I haven't managed to spawn a single skunkupine.
I can spawn the egg-throwing gnome from farmhouses no problem, so I know I don't have a monster lurking.
I assume the Realm's Eggs come from the skunkupine? I have none so far. What am I doing wrong?

riverly
03-15-18, 02:17 PM
Trade for pastel animals and pastel alicorn.where do these trades show up? I may have to get further ahead in goals before I see these trades.
Is it the MRC.

meme1098
03-15-18, 02:19 PM
where do these trades show up? I may have to get further ahead in goals before I see these trades.
Is it the MRC.

Egg workshop. Check the market. Actually I had to buy mine in the very first goal.

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 02:22 PM
where do these trades show up? I may have to get further ahead in goals before I see these trades.
Is it the MRC.

Sorry. Not trade. Craft in that new egg crafting building. They are shaded out until you get up to them, but you can still see what's needed. 8 Bronze, 8 silver and 8 gold tokens for the alicorn.

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 02:23 PM
Crafting animals

This post got lost before all the posts about crashing, but explains the egg-crafting thing.

katbtodd
03-15-18, 02:29 PM
Egg workshop. Check the market. Actually I had to buy mine in the very first goal.

It hasn't asked me to get it

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 02:31 PM

I don't think I had a goal about it. I just saw it in the featured section of the market. It's usually a good guide to what you'll need for the quest.

Dobyns127
03-15-18, 02:32 PM
Where do I find the exchange for the baby chick?

meme1098
03-15-18, 02:41 PM
Where do I find the exchange for the baby chick?

Egg workshop....check featured section of the market.

ShibuyaCloth
03-15-18, 03:27 PM
<<< First Section (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358-Castle-Story-03-01-Going-Gnome-event-approx-27-days-Gnome-Man-s-Land-14-days&p=1497047&viewfull=1#post1497047)

Gnome II Bronze Egg Token Silver Egg Token Gold Egg Token Dark Queen's Egg Princess' Egg Troll's Egg Ruler's Egg Witch's Egg Wize Man's Egg Fool's Egg Energy Day Work
Spring Chick: 2 2 2 4 4 10 40 2 2 2 256 1
Spring Calf: 3 3 3 6 6 15 60 3 3 3 384 2
Spring Piglet: 4 4 4 8 8 20 80 4 4 4 512 2
Spring Lamb: 5 5 5 10 10 25 100 5 5 5 640 3
Pastel Alicorn: 8 8 8 16 16 40 160 8 8 8 1 024 4
Total 22 22 22 44 44 110 440 22 22 22 2 816 11

Assumptions:
Dark Queen's Egg: 5 (Harvest a Rocket Lakspur or Larkspur Shrub)
Princess' Egg: 5 (Tend chickens)
Troll's Egg: 8 (Grow 5, drops on average >2 per tree)
Ruler's Egg: 3 (Drops on average 2 drops per tree)
Witch's Egg: 1 (Guarantee drop from Ivy's Hut)
Wize Man's Egg: 1 (Spawns naturally by chopping dead trees, defeat the skunkupie 1)
Fool's Egg: 3 (Drops 33% of the time)
Energy per Day: 250 (Spend for event alone)

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51271.png_2v_31020.png
Bronze Egg Token (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BronzeEggToken) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BronzeEggToken.png))
Storable: Yes
Info: A valuable gnome currency. Trade at the Egg Workstation for exclusive prizes!
Type: Material
Source: Event
Crafted in: Magic Forge
Requirements: 25 gems
Found: 2 Dark Queen's Egg, 2 Princess' Egg, 5 Ruler's Egg
Events: Going Gnome II - March 2018
Production: 30 minutes
Production Speed-up: 2 gems
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579
Comments: A token very valuable in the Gnome economy.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51268.png_2v_31020.png
Dark Queen's Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DarkQueensEgg) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DarkQueensEgg.png))
Info: Trade at the Magic Forge for Egg Tokens!
Requirements: 9 gems
Found: Rocket Larkspur, Larkspur Shrub
Cap: 999

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb21039.png_2v_31020.png
Egg Trade (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EggTrade)
Storable: No
Info: Trade for Glimmerwood Eggs and more!
Type: Trade
Crafted in: Royal Exchange
Requirements: 1 Knight's Egg, 5 Realm's Egg, 1 Golden Egg
Drops: Dark Queen's Egg, Princess' Egg, Troll's Egg, Ruler's Egg, Witch's Egg, Wise Man's Egg, Fool's Egg
Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
Production Speed-up: 16 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb148000.png_2v_31020.png
Egg Workshop (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EggWorkshop) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EggWorkshop.png))
Info: A craft building for trading Glimmerwood Eggs for prizes!
Type: Building
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 5000 coins

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72079.png_2v_31020.png
Egging Gnome (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EggingGnome) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EggingGnome.png))
Info: A gnome slightly-but-surely prepped for the battlefield! Visit him to see what he's found for you.
Type: Decoration
Crafted in: Egg Workshop
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 45 Knight's Egg
Drops: Eggs
Production: 5 minutes
Production Speed-up: 1 gems
Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
Collection Speed-up: 4 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72079.png_2v_31020.png
Egging Gnome (Spawn) (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EggingGnomeSpawn)
Type: Spawn
Size: 5x5
Found: Egging Gnome Trap, Farmhouses
Drops: Knight's Egg
Comments: 10 HP

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb807068.png_2v_31020.png
Egging Gnome Trap (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EggingGnomeTrap) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EggingGnomeTrap.png))
Info: Chop to lure an Egging Gnome! WARNING: will not work if there is already a monster in your Kingdom!
Class: Other
Requirements: 20 gems
Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51264.png_2v_31020.png
Fool's Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FoolsEgg) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-FoolsEgg.png))
Requirements: 21 gems
Found: Stables

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb807053.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Mushroom (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeMushroom) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeMushroom.png))
Info: Chop for the chance to find Realm's Egg. Ruler's Egg, or to lure a Skunkupine!
Class: Plants
Requirements: 100 gems
Drops: Ruler's Egg, Skunkupine
Comments: Can be cleared in 20 actions

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51273.png_2v_31020.png
Gold Egg Token (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldEggToken) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GoldEggToken.png))
Info: A valuable gnome currency. Trade at the Egg Workstation for exclusive prizes!
Requirements: 65 gems
Found: 1 Wise Man's Egg, 1 Fool's Egg, 10 Ruler's Egg
Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
Production Speed-up: 4 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51315.png_2v_31020.png
Knighting Certificate (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_KnightingCertificate)
Requirements: 8 gems
Found: Neighbors

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51265.png_2v_31020.png
Knight's Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_KnightsEgg) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-KnightsEgg.png))
Info: Trade at the Royal Exchange for various Glimmerwood Eggs!
Requirements: 24 gems
Found: Egging Gnome

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908083.png_2v_31020.png
Pastel Alicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PastelAlicorn) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PastelAlicorn.png))
Info: A beautiful Pastel Alicorn. Drops various amounts of Energy.
Requirements: 250 gems // 8 Bronze Egg Token, 8 Silver Egg Token, 8 Gold Token
Drops: Energy
Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Collection Speed-up: 88 gems
Cap: 4

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51266.png_2v_31020.png
Princess' Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PrincessEgg) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PrincessEgg.png))
Requirements: 15 gems
Found: Chickens

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51269.png_2v_31020.png
Realm's Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RealmsEgg) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RealmsEgg.png))
Info: Trade at the Royal Exchange for various Glimmerwood Eggs!
Requirements: 100 gems
Found: Dead Tree

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51270.png_2v_31020.png
Ruler's Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RulersEgg) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-RulersEgg.png))
Found: Dead Tree

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51272.png_2v_31020.png
Silver Egg Token (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SilverEggToken) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SilverEggToken.png))
Requirements: 35 gems
Found: 5 Troll's Egg, 1 Witch's Egg, 5 Ruler's Egg
Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Production Speed-up: 8 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb40069.png_2v_31020.png
Spring Calf (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SpringCalf) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SpringCalf.png))
Info: This cut calf never grows up! Gives milk. High chance for rare drops.
Requirements: 3 Bronze Egg Token, 3 Silver Egg Token, 3 Gold Token
Drops: Milk, Prime Cut, Fertilizer
Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
Collection Speed-up: 4 gems
Cap: 4
Comments: Can only be crafted once!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb40068.png_2v_31020.png
Spring Chick (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SpringChick) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SpringChick.png))
Info: An adorable spring chick that never grows up! Feed for the chance to find Glimmerwood Eggs!
Requirements: 2 Bronze Egg Token, 2 Silver Egg Token, 2 Gold Token
Drops: Eggs, Golden Egg, Roast Chicken, Princess' Egg
Collection: 30 minutes
Collection Speed-up: 2 gems
Cap: 5

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb40071.png_2v_31020.png
Spring Lamb (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SpringLamb) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SpringLamb.png))
Info: This little lamp never grows up! Provides Wool. Highest chance to produce Prime Cuts.
Requirements: 155 gems // 5 Bronze Egg Token, 5 Silver Egg Token, 5 Gold Token
Drops: Wool, Prime Cut, Fertilizer
Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
Collection Speed-up: 16 gems
Cap: 2

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb40070.png_2v_31020.png
Spring Piglet (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SpringPiglet) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SpringPiglet.png))
Info: This prissy piglet never grows up! Provides the most Bacon. Highest chance to find Truffles.
Requirements: 4 Bronze Egg Token, 4 Silver Egg Token, 4 Gold Token
Drops: Bacon, Truffle
Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Collection Speed-up: 8 gems
Cap: 3

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51267.png_2v_31020.png
Troll's Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TrollsEgg) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-TrollsEgg.png))
Found: White Birch

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51262.png_2v_31020.png
Witch's Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WitchsEgg) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WitchsEgg.png))
Requirements: 26 gems
Found: Ivy's Hut

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51263.png_2v_31020.png
Wise Man's Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WiseMansEgg) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WiseMansEgg.png))
Requirements: 70 gems
Found: Skunkupine

kolakid2
03-15-18, 03:39 PM
Getting nothing from my stables

speakfree92
03-15-18, 03:42 PM
I really like the new event and i think it would be easier than the last one. Good luck everyone, that Alicorn looks nice!

CharlieGirl9
03-15-18, 03:48 PM
<<< First Section (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358)

Thanks Shibuya. That's very handy. Now I can see that for the chicken I need:
4 from larkspur
4 from chickens
10 from white birch
2 from Ivy
2 from skunkupines
2 from stables
40 from dead trees

In total I need 2+3+4+5+8=22 from Ivy to get the alicorn (and everything leading up to it).
It seems possible so far.
Those dead trees are going to get dull pretty quickly, but at least we don't have to grow them.

Denkris111
03-15-18, 04:21 PM
Getting nothing from my stables

Same

lilymonster4
03-15-18, 04:24 PM
I assume the Realm's Eggs come from the skunkupine? I have none so far. What am I doing wrong?

Realm eggs drop occasionally from dead trees. I?ve chopped many but only got 3 realm eggs so far

Slrasnake1
03-15-18, 04:28 PM
Has anyone bought the mushroom yet? Is it worth it? 100 gems seems pretty expensive for a choppable item. I can get 4 rainbow pots for that and I love me some rainbow pots. I've already got 3 expansion permits from 8 pots.

sophie_luv
03-15-18, 04:39 PM
Do we need gnomebell, tavern in this part of event?

ZOOMANIA69
03-15-18, 04:44 PM
What I've calculated thus far:
For one each of the animals (pig,lamb,chick,calf, Ali)
22 Bronze, 22 Silver, 22 Gold
44 Dark Queen's Eggs
44 Princess' Eggs
110 Troll's Eggs
22 Witch's Eggs
22 Wise Man's Eggs
22 Fool's Eggs
440 Ruler's Eggs

PikaSquirrel
03-15-18, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Gnome Mushrooms have been updated to cost 40 Gems. If you bought it for 100 Gems, you've been refunded 60 Gems.

ratdogs4
03-15-18, 05:06 PM
What I've calculated thus far:
For one each of the animals (pig,lamb,chick,calf, Ali)
22 Bronze, 22 Silver, 22 Gold
44 Dark Queen's Eggs
44 Princess' Eggs
110 Troll's Eggs
22 Witch's Eggs
22 Wise Man's Eggs
22 Fool's Eggs
440 Ruler's Eggs

Thanks! Now we have to calculate how much energy each is going to take - approximately. It's going to take a lot of energy. Again.

ratdogs4
03-15-18, 05:19 PM
Just double checking - the only monsters needed for this event are the egging gnomes from farmhouses and skunkupines from white birch? Do the skunkupines come from anything else?

jen7779
03-15-18, 05:20 PM
I have 7 Ruler?s eggs in my inventory, but the exchange doesn?t list them. So when I try to do the trade in the Royal Exchange, it tells me I need more Rulers Eggs! FIX THIS!!!

kattkrazie
03-15-18, 05:29 PM
I have 7 Ruler?s eggs in my inventory, but the exchange doesn?t list them. So when I try to do the trade in the Royal Exchange, it tells me I need more Rulers Eggs! FIX THIS!!!

The Royal Exhange doesn't use Rulers Eggs. My exchange shows that we need Knights Eggs, Realm Eggs and Golden Egg.

1ch1ps
03-15-18, 05:47 PM
what does the Royal Exchange look like? It probably was something from a quest that I didn’t get upgraded enough and it’s in my inventory.

PrincessCupOButter
03-15-18, 05:54 PM
what does the Royal Exchange look like? It probably was something from a quest that I didn?t get upgraded enough and it?s in my inventory.

The royal exchange is the building where we trade for trade certificates and turn them into expansion permits.

meme1098
03-15-18, 06:03 PM

Rulers Eggs are used in the Magic Forge to craft the tokens.

kattkrazie
03-15-18, 06:13 PM
The trade in the Royal Exchange is definitely worth trying. I got an assortment of the different eggs and a Troll Egg which I didn't have yet. Not sure yet what we can do with it.

chewingthecud
03-15-18, 06:36 PM
I am finding it very hard to get Realm eggs. Lots of Ruler ones from the dead trees but only 1 realm so far. Anyone else having this issue?

garysafb
03-15-18, 06:44 PM
I am finding it very hard to get Realm eggs. Lots of Ruler ones from the dead trees but only 1 realm so far. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I have only found 1 in the 12 dead trees I have cleared.

neska04
03-15-18, 06:47 PM
No realm eggs for me either - about 10 trees cleared

Edit: power of the post, just got my first one��

sunnygirl210
03-15-18, 06:58 PM
Yes, I have only found 1 in the 12 dead trees I have cleared.

I I think it took me about 35 trees to get Five eggs. Crazy!

bobbyrae
03-15-18, 07:10 PM
Just double checking - the only monsters needed for this event are the egging gnomes from farmhouses and skunkupines from white birch? Do the skunkupines come from anything else?
skunkupines come from chopping dead trees as well

ladlasse
03-15-18, 07:41 PM
Realm eggs drop occasionally from dead trees. I?ve chopped many but only got 3 realm eggs so far

I hope I start getting better luck. I've chopped over a dozen dead trees and have just 1 realm egg. However, I have over 24 Royal eggs, but I need realm. Also...my stables haven't produced that egg either.

dgoble55
03-15-18, 07:51 PM
Same here, no luck with the dead trees. Going bankrupt buying them!

meme1098
03-15-18, 07:54 PM
skunkupines come from chopping dead trees as well

Skunkupines also spawn watering the rocket larkspur.

PrincessCupOButter
The Egging Gnome collection time is 8 hours. 32 gems to speed up collection. (So that is not gonna happen.) The craft remains in the Egg Workshop, so I’m guessing we can craft more than one if we want to spend the energy fighting 45 more gnomes. (I am undecided until I see the drops.)

1st collection —- Black banner for yellow dye. Since I am maxed, I am unsure if it is a single or multiple drop. I had hoped he would toss a few glimmer eggs too, but no luck. Although dye is a great drop, I think I will be one and done for this gnome.

tromalyt
Haunted stables have a longer collection time, 4 hours versus 3 hours 10 minutes (or so) for a level 5 Stable.

Also, I have not got any egg so far from a Haunted Stable, Can anybody confirm that Haunted Stables drop eggs? During the previous event Haunted stables did not spawn gnomes.

Do I have to sell my haunted stable and build another normal one?

It is so unfair that Haunted Stables have longer collection times.

#stophaunteddiscrimination :rolleyes:

ljhtj2008
03-15-18, 08:11 PM
No egggnome showed up when I spawn farmhouse.

DeeDeeBird70
03-15-18, 08:18 PM
The trade in the Royal Exchange is definitely worth trying. I got an assortment of the different eggs and a Troll Egg which I didn't have yet. Not sure yet what we can do with it.

Troll egg drops from the white birch tree and five are needed for the silver token. I did the trade in the exchange and got one of each of Knight, Princess, Troll, and Dark Queen eggs. Considering all the dead tree chopping needed to get Five Realm eggs, I don't think the trade is worth it. Only if there is a chance for the Witch's egg that only comes from Ivy. Since this one is also needed for the silver token, looks like this will be the bottleneck.

1ch1ps
03-15-18, 08:37 PM
Thanks....I knew the royal exchange was something I had, shows you how much I look at the names

DeeDeeBird70
03-15-18, 09:22 PM
No egggnome showed up when I spawn farmhouse.

Try collecting from all your farmhouses at one time and do a quick collection. (Swipe up from bottom of screen or double click on home button)
I just did 10 and number 9 spawned the gnome.

kattkrazie
03-15-18, 09:34 PM
Troll egg drops from the white birch tree and five are needed for the silver token. I did the trade in the exchange and got one of each of Knight, Princess, Troll, and Dark Queen eggs. Considering all the dead tree chopping needed to get Five Realm eggs, I don't think the trade is worth it. Only if there is a chance for the Witch's egg that only comes from Ivy. Since this one is also needed for the silver token, looks like this will be the bottleneck.

After I posted, I realized where the Troll Eggs are found. And I did get a Witch's Egg from the Royal Exchange. So far there's no other use for the Realm Egg, so might as well do the trade.

Godric84
03-15-18, 09:47 PM
I'm on the goal for the ali. In addition to 6 of each token, you have to make a request to 20 neighbors. The ali is showing as a daily drop for various amounts of energy.

jesslc41
03-15-18, 10:47 PM
Just here to report that lower level player have lower requirements for crafting the pastel/spring animals in the egg workshop. (Compared to the requirements for level 50 players that ShibuyaCloth has listed on in the image post on page 11)

Spring chick/calf - 1 of each token
Spring pig - 2 of each token
Spring lamb - 4 of each token
Pastel alicorn - 6 of each token

Unfortunately for me personally - I will almost certainly hit level 40 before I get to the alicorn (maybe even before the lamb) so I am trying to brace myself for the likelihood that my requirements will jump to the harder set mid event. (I assume that the requirements are tied to level you're at now, not the level you are when you start the event - though I'd be happy if it turns out I'm wrong about that)

Also, hoping for the power of the post - please send some realm eggs and some skunkupines to my kingdom thanks!

christinefourtounis
03-16-18, 12:29 AM
Is it farmhouses that spawn the egging gnome because I have 7 and I have collected from all of them three times and no egging gnome?

SpiritWind00
03-16-18, 12:44 AM
Is it farmhouses that spawn the egging gnome because I have 7 and I have collected from all of them three times and no egging gnome?
yes, keep trying! put on your music to double check no monsters lurking elsewhere...

all info on page 1!

Anaboe
03-16-18, 01:11 AM
Both my stables didn't drop an egg. So it's a random drop, from max 2 3-hour stables. So far this seems more of a bottle neck than Ivy's egg.

Steffihilson
03-16-18, 01:29 AM
Haunted stables have a longer collection time, 4 hours versus 3 hours 10 minutes (or so) for a level 5 Stable.

Also, I have not got any egg so far from a Haunted Stable, Can anybody confirm that Haunted Stables drop eggs? During the previous event Haunted stables did not spawn gnomes.

Haunted stable is an additional one. You don't need to sell it in order to build a normal stable. You still can have both of them :)

kolakid2
03-16-18, 02:41 AM
Haunted stables gave me nothing (collected 4 times already)
Also normal stables have only dropped 1 so far (also 4 times collected) so random drop ...
so going to take more time & energy!!!

katbtodd
03-16-18, 03:06 AM
42931 42932

PrincessCelestian
03-16-18, 04:11 AM
Pika why doesn?t the egg trade give trade tickets?!?!! The materials are in no way shape or form easy to collect and our royal exchanges sit idle while we are trying to get all of the materials together to do the trade. And then the trade takes 4 hours and does not give a trade ticket. I dont remember ever having a trade in the royal exchange they didn?t also produce a trade ticket. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. And S8 please fix this. Its ludicrous that you do a trade like this that you maybe accomplish once a day and at most twice and don?t even get a trade ticket.

nateryd
03-16-18, 04:30 AM
Pika why doesn?t the egg trade give trade tickets?!?!! The materials are in no way shape or form easy to collect and our royal exchanges sit idle while we are trying to get all of the materials together to do the trade. And then the trade takes 4 hours and does not give a trade ticket. I dont remember ever having a trade in the royal exchange they didn?t also produce a trade ticket. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. And S8 please fix this. Its ludicrous that you do a trade like this that you maybe accomplish once a day and at most twice and don?t even get a trade ticket.

I second this!!! We should definitely be getting trade tickets for EVERYTHING we do in the royal exchange!!

katbtodd
03-16-18, 05:02 AM
42931 42932

Even drops golden eggs too

PrincessCupOButter
03-16-18, 05:52 AM
I was surprised to get 5 of the baby spring chicks! I placed them all, hoping they might also drop witches and fools eggs. 30 minute timer, so I am sure that those would be super rare drops.
Also, the ability to craft disappears after collecting.

***two collections yielded 2 princess eggs. 10 energy for 2 princess eggs as opposed to my average of 12 energy for 2 with regular chickens. Not a big help IMO, since we don’t need that many princess eggs. I’d rather get rulers eggs or troll eggs, at least those would help more since we need so many. If they are only going to drop princess eggs with a rare chance of golden eggs, they are, unfortunately, headed to storage soon.

AnnirasSweets
03-16-18, 06:00 AM
I was surprised to get 5 of them! I placed them all, hoping they might also drop witches and fools eggs. 30 minute timer, so I am sure that those would be super rare drops.

Nice to know we get multiples.

I didn't have time to log in yesterday so I'm starting a bit late but looking everything over I think I'll be okay to finish in time. The artwork is adorable, but I'm not feeling very motivated I mean they're still just farm animals and I don't actually have a great need for them. It's great for lower level who really need them but I'll admit I'm having trouble finding motivation. I think maybe the last event took it's toll on me but hopefully once I get going in this current event my enthusiasm will return.

littelprince0313
03-16-18, 06:19 AM
Just here to report that lower level player have lower requirements for crafting the pastel/spring animals in the egg workshop. (Compared to the requirements for level 50 players that ShibuyaCloth has listed on in the image post on page 11)

Spring chick/calf - 1 of each token
Spring pig - 2 of each token
Spring lamb - 4 of each token
Pastel alicorn - 6 of each token

Unfortunately for me personally - I will almost certainly hit level 40 before I get to the alicorn (maybe even before the lamb) so I am trying to brace myself for the likelihood that my requirements will jump to the harder set mid event. (I assume that the requirements are tied to level you're at now, not the level you are when you start the event - though I'd be happy if it turns out I'm wrong about that)

Also, hoping for the power of the post - please send some realm eggs and some skunkupines to my kingdom thanks!

It was a long time ago that I was a LL player... but you end the event like you started it - so a LL start means a LL event and end, you wont get ,normal? requirements for this event even if you lv up
But like I said not 100% sure, maybe someone can confirm that?

Slrasnake1
03-16-18, 07:00 AM
The exchange is like the adventures they have used in past events for extra resources. I'm not sure I like doing them in the exchange as it ties it up for normal trades thus slowing down getting expansion permits. At least with adventures there are other ways to still do them if you have the barracks or haunted keep. Although, I wouldn't mind using the exchange if we got trade tickets like other players have mentioned. I usually have pretty good luck getting a few of the item that we get from Ivy. I think I will use the exchange as I usually do and just do the egg trade sporadically since realm eggs seem pretty rare.

CharlieGirl9
03-16-18, 07:13 AM
Today I will focus on checking energy needs for the dead trees.
Just used 20 energy and got 4 Ruler Eggs, no Realm Eggs and no skunk.
But I'll do five or six more sets of twenty as the day goes on to get a decent average.

I still need another 387 Ruler Eggs - about 30 a day for the next 13 days.
If my first energy run is indicative, I'll need about 150 energy per day just on dead trees.

katbtodd
03-16-18, 07:23 AM
I was surprised to get 5 of the baby spring chicks! I placed them all, hoping they might also drop witches and fools eggs. 30 minute timer, so I am sure that those would be super rare drops.

***two collections yielded 2 princess eggs. 10 energy for 2 princess eggs as opposed to my average of 12 energy for 2 with regular chickens. Not a big help IMO, since we don’t need that many princess eggs. I’d rather get rulers eggs or troll eggs, at least those would help more since we need so many. If they are only going to drop princess eggs with a rare chance of golden eggs, they are, unfortunately, headed to storage soon.

So far They have dropped one golden egg and 2 pinks one that the regular chicken drop too

riverly
03-16-18, 07:35 AM
I am wondering how everyone got past the egging gnome so fast. Is this the only time we need those Knight eggs(45 from farmhouse ). Once again we are hit with so much at the beginning and I'm stlll sorting it all out. But I assume we have to proceed goal to goal for the Alicorn. And I'm not sure about doing trades when some eggs are so hard to get.
From an earlier post it looks like Knight Eggs are for Egging Gnome only. I hope so.
Does the Egging Gnome help with anything?

Adding: I kind of feel like I'm playing a different game than everyone else. Lol.

fitgal1
03-16-18, 08:04 AM
Riverly, are you doing the quest called Egging you On where you need gather 45 Knight's Eggs? If so, that's a side goal! You need to be working on Going Gnome where the end prize is the Alicorn.

I am wondering how everyone got past the egging gnome so fast. Is this the only time we need those Knight eggs(45 from farmhouse ). Once again we are hit with so much at the beginning and I'm stlll sorting it all out. But I assume we have to proceed goal to goal for the Alicorn. And I'm not sure about doing trades when some eggs are so hard to get.
From an earlier post it looks like Knight Eggs are for Egging Gnome only. I hope so.

Adding: I kind of feel like I'm playing a different game than everyone else. Lol.

katbtodd
03-16-18, 08:04 AM
42933 42934
1 hour timer

riverly
03-16-18, 08:07 AM
The Egging Gnome is the only goal that is not locked. So that's the one I'm doing. But I am working on the other too. Making tokens in forge.

AnnirasSweets
03-16-18, 08:30 AM
42933 42934
1 hour timer

Excellent, more good news. So, so happy to see that these new animals have better chances for rare drops. In my opinion that's how event prize animals should be, after all the hard work we put in it's only fair.

meme1098
03-16-18, 08:43 AM

You'll need 1 of the knight eggs for trades in the Royal Exchange. I'm doing those when I can since there's a chance for the green Witches egg we get from Ivy. It would've been nice, S8; if you could have added the Magic Garden for that egg too. Sure it's only 1 more a day but 3 a day is better than 2 in my book.

Also, S8, those darn fang beasts are popping up like crazy at my farmhouses! Can't you at least have them drop an egg too??!?

riverly
03-16-18, 09:12 AM
Is the Egg Workstation the same thing as the Egg Workshop?

Ok. I think I have to get to Goal 4 before the chick unlocks. I'll be there shortly.
IMO they should not have put the Egging Gnome in the workshop. But obviously I veered off course. Lol.

He better be worth it!!!

CharlieGirl9
03-16-18, 09:37 AM
TLDR version: 2.5 energy per Ruler Egg

I did six sets of twenty energy on dead trees.
For 120 energy, I got 48 Ruler Eggs, so each egg took about 2.5 energy.
I also got 3 skunks (Wise) and 3 Realm Eggs for my 120 energy, so I'm calling those energy-free for now.
Skunks gave back more energy than they used, so in the runs where I got a skunk, I typically got more Ruler eggs.
The bad news is that there was huge variability, so you can simply get an unlucky streak.
For the six sets of twenty, my Ruler yields were (4, 11, 6, 6, 7, 14).

brigadoon365
03-16-18, 09:53 AM

I am with you. I can't spawn a gnome from my farmhouses to save my life. 24 collections, not gnomes. Talk about a waste of energy. Getting plenty of fang beasts from every single thing though.

katbtodd
03-16-18, 10:06 AM
42935 42936
8 hour timer

riverly
03-16-18, 10:16 AM
My chick has been unlocked at Goal 4. I'm crafting it now. I've expended to much energy on Egging Gnome to quit now. And I want to get my 20 gems back . Looking back at PcoB's post, it doesn't look like it will help with collecting eggs. At least so far. It should!!!

Irma_Isle
03-16-18, 10:16 AM
42935 42936
8 hour timer

I hope he drop eggs.

bobbyrae
03-16-18, 10:44 AM
The Egging Gnome is the only goal that is not locked. So that's the one I'm doing. But I am working on the other too. Making tokens in forge.
Making tokens in forge IS the main goal and it is called “Going Gnome” . Look at the top of the goal in your goal book and you’ll see the alicorn at the end.

riverly
03-16-18, 10:48 AM
Making tokens in forge IS the main goal and it is called ?Going Gnome? . Look at the top of the goal in your goal book and you?ll see the alicorn at the end.Yes. I see how it works now. But when I saw the goal in front of the locked goals, I thought it had to be done before the others would unlock. I was wrong in assuming that. Live and learn.

I didn't realize the chick goal unlocked at Goal 4.

0LIW0
03-16-18, 11:32 AM
Ok i?m getting a lot if Ruler?s Eggs from dead trees but hardly any Realm Eggs from them. Ugh.

CharlieGirl9
03-16-18, 11:37 AM
Ok i?m getting a lot if Ruler?s Eggs from dead trees but hardly any Realm Eggs from them. Ugh.

I'm getting about one every eight to ten trees (or 40 to 50 energy spent).
By my calc, we will need to chop about 220 dead trees, so I expect to get 22-27 in total - enough for five trades.

ShibuyaCloth
03-16-18, 12:50 PM
Before adding the full math table, currently checking the assumptions for energy consumption.
Assumptions:
Troll's Egg: 15 (Grow 5, drops on average 1 per tree)
Ruler's Egg: 3 (Drops 2 per chopped tree)
Wize Man's Egg: 1 (Spawns naturally by chopping dead trees, defeat the skunkupie 1)

CharlieGirl9
03-16-18, 01:05 PM
Before adding the full math table, currently checking the assumptions for energy consumption.
Assumptions:
Troll's Egg: 15 (Grow 5, drops on average 1 per tree)
Ruler's Egg: 3 (Drops 2 per chopped tree)

I'm doing better than that on Troll Eggs. My last six trees, I got 3,4,2,3,4,3. Averaging three eggs for 15 energy (five to grow and ten to chop).
But happy to defer to other opinions, because I might just have got lucky.

PrincessCupOButter
03-16-18, 01:12 PM
I'm doing better than that on Troll Eggs. My last six trees, I got 3,4,2,3,4,3. Averaging three eggs for 15 energy (five to grow and ten to chop).
But happy to defer to other opinions, because I might just have got lucky.

I am averaging about 3 per tree as well. That would make the energy expense more like 5 per troll egg. I’m not sure if it made the difference, but I never chopped a partial tree, always shopped the entire tree at once and used quick collect.

storiadelcastello
03-16-18, 01:26 PM

Skunkupines come from dead trees and larkspur too

0LIW0
03-16-18, 02:13 PM
I'm getting about one every eight to ten trees (or 40 to 50 energy spent).
By my calc, we will need to chop about 220 dead trees, so I expect to get 22-27 in total - enough for five trades.
I wonder why we get so few. Annoying.

PrincessCelestian
03-16-18, 02:26 PM

It depends on which haunted stable you have. You can have three stables if you got the one from the event several years back that can?t be upgraded. If you bought the one this past October than can be upgraded you can only have two. Two is really the limit. The haunted one from the event was a bonus. I have the one that cannot be upgraded and I have not gotten any eggs from it which is par for the course on events for any slightly different buildings.

lydiahin
03-16-18, 02:43 PM
I have yet to get a realm egg from the dead trees, is there any other way to get one?

Lyzau
03-16-18, 02:45 PM
Have tried to find an answer but don't see it mentioned, is it ok to craft the tokens ahead of time? Will they count for the goal if they're already made?

CharlieGirl9
03-16-18, 02:53 PM
I have yet to get a realm egg from the dead trees, is there any other way to get one?

No. I had to chop about twenty dead trees before I got my first one. But after that, they aren't really needed for anything. If you happen to get them, and if you have spare Knight Eggs after collecting your 45 for the Gnome, you can do the trade, but it's just a bonus.

PrincessCupOButter
03-16-18, 02:56 PM
Have tried to find an answer but don't see it mentioned, is it ok to craft the tokens ahead of time? Will they count for the goal if they're already made?

Yes, you can craft ahead. They do count towards the next task. I’ve been crafting bronze and gold tokens while waiting for Ivy, and they’ve always counted at each step so far.

I’m currently on the task to craft the piglet. Forge 4 of each token and trade them for the piglet. I already had 4 gold and 8 bronze so those two parts auto completed. Still need all four silver tokens though. Sigh.

TeabytheSea3
03-16-18, 03:52 PM
Egg Trade in Royal Exchange netted one each of

Fool's Egg
Dark Queen Egg
Knight's Egg
Princess Egg
Troll Egg

Destiel0918
03-16-18, 04:44 PM

So far - yes.

AinoDK
03-16-18, 05:13 PM
I for one am enjoying this. Plenty of variety, and it doesn't seem too hard in the available time.

Ivy will be the bottleneck of course, but a guaranteed drop. I might do some extra trades. I like it when you can decide your strategy and order of doing things in

podunkiana
03-16-18, 05:38 PM
Realm eggs are broke.. nothing from dead trees ????????

podunkiana
03-16-18, 05:41 PM
I for one am enjoying this. Plenty of variety, and it doesn't seem too hard in the available time.

Ivy will be the bottleneck of course, but a guaranteed drop. I might do some extra trades. I like it when you can decide your strategy and order of doing things in

Please tell us then how you are gathering Realm Eggs. Nvm i dont really care. This event is a waste of time.. already got 2 Spring Uni’s from Cabbage Hut. Peace out

ladlasse
03-16-18, 05:44 PM
Not sure if this has been reported or not, but the larkspur bush also drops the Dark Queen's egg. 4 larkspur flowers gave me 0 eggs, but my second bush gave me one. Glad I decided to try them.

AnnirasSweets
03-16-18, 05:44 PM
Ugh, I keep getting the no internet screen when there's nothing wrong. It's really getting annoying that new events keep bugging like this.

Destiel0918
03-16-18, 06:09 PM
Realm eggs are broke.. nothing from dead trees ????????

They are very very rare drop.

LadyFencer
03-16-18, 06:23 PM
FIFTEEN dead trees chopped and ONE ... ONE Realm egg. I play the game for fun (or I used to). This is tedious. Tedious is not fun. I don't mind working, but the return rate has to be worth it.

speakfree92
03-16-18, 06:39 PM
But to be honest you don't really need the realm eggs to finish the event. Yes, u can use the trades but I don't think you should really concentrate on them.

podunkiana
03-16-18, 07:26 PM
But to be honest you don't really need the realm eggs to finish the event. Yes, u can use the trades but I don't think you should really concentrate on them.

Ill concentrate when storyline starts

podunkiana
03-16-18, 07:29 PM
Ugh, I keep getting the no internet screen when there's nothing wrong. It's really getting annoying that new events keep bugging like this.

ANd once in the server resets. Have to,wait for all the splash screen ****.. geez can we add a few more? A bed bath beyond advertisement?

PrincessCelestian
03-16-18, 07:49 PM
Please tell us then how you are gathering Realm Eggs. Nvm i dont really care. This event is a waste of time.. already got 2 Spring Uni?s from Cabbage Hut. Peace out

You just have to keep chopping dead trees. I am finishing up my third trade and it is helping me get the silver tokens. The beauty of these events is that they are voluntary. You don?t have to do them. If you want to do them, so be it. Is this one a bit tedious? Sure. But I would rather have this to do than nothing and barely even play the game.

riverly
03-16-18, 08:04 PM
My Egging Gnome dropped eggs. I guess I should say black banner for eggs.
I bought the 4.99 unlimited energy to get back on track.
Remember if you are going to use unlimited energy, have 0 -1 energy before you start. And have a lot of dead trees out and ready. I think I had about 30. Plus my chickens were ready and I had some birch trees grown. Watch your coins though. My game doesnt have the reset problem, so all went smoothly for me.

podunkiana
03-16-18, 08:09 PM
You just have to keep chopping dead trees. I am finishing up my third trade and it is helping me get the silver tokens. The beauty of these events is that they are voluntary. You don?t have to do them. If you want to do them, so be it. Is this one a bit tedious? Sure. But I would rather have this to do than nothing and barely even play the game.

I would rather play for something that really matters like storyline

29vanilla
03-16-18, 08:10 PM
Yes. I see how it works now. But when I saw the goal in front of the locked goals, I thought it had to be done before the others would unlock. I was wrong in assuming that. Live and learn.

I didn't realize the chick goal unlocked at Goal 4.

I had the same confusion. Haven?t been able to play much since it started. But thankful I understand now. Sorry you burned through so much energy.

PrincessCelestian
03-16-18, 08:14 PM
I love the graphics of the eggs. Will we be able to get some as deco like the ones we have from a few years back?!?! I would love some in my queendom to go with those.

littelprince0313
03-16-18, 08:17 PM
I am with you. I can't spawn a gnome from my farmhouses to save my life. 24 collections, not gnomes. Talk about a waste of energy. Getting plenty of fang beasts from every single thing though.

My trick... I started with over 1000 energy I saved up. It cost me 800 and a lot of clicks. You?re right spawn rate is aweful from my 15 farmhouses I got 1-2 gnomes per round normally I get 3-4.
but now I have him and Im really glad so I can concentrate on the eggs :D
I love the event!! All the differnt stuff and trading is great - but costs a tons of energy, Im just chopping dead trees all the tome.

storiadelcastello
03-16-18, 08:27 PM

Mine counted when I moved from making the chicken to working on getting the calf. I had some extra bronze coins. It?s going to take too long to wait for the eggs from ivy?s hut if we can?t make the other coins ahead. Crazy amount of energy needed but the unicorn is pretty and the chicks give eggs too. The odd pink egg plus hen eggs :)

storiadelcastello
03-16-18, 08:33 PM
My trick... I started with over 1000 energy I saved up. It cost me 800 and a lot of clicks. You?re right spawn rate is aweful from my 15 farmhouses I got 1-2 gnomes per round normally I get 3-4.
but now I have him and Im really glad so I can concentrate on the eggs :D
I love the event!! All the differnt stuff and trading is great - but costs a tons of energy, Im just chopping dead trees all the tome.

How do you save 1000 energy?

riverly
03-16-18, 08:43 PM
I had the same confusion. Haven?t been able to play much since it started. But thankful I understand now. Sorry you burned through so much energy.All is fine. But for awhile there I was wondering if I was playing the same game as everyone else. Lately at the start of these things we are bombarded with a lot of stuff all at once.
Don't go for the Egging Gnome unless you just really like the looks of him. The drops aren't that great.

CathyDucky
03-16-18, 09:54 PM
I bought the 4.99 unlimited energy to get back on track.
Remember if you are going to use unlimited energy, have 0 -1 energy before you start. And have a lot of dead trees out and ready. I think I had about 30. Plus my chickens were ready and I had some birch trees grown. Watch your coins though. My game doesnt have the reset problem, so all went smoothly for me.

Hi. The unlimited energy is 15 mins at 1 go or 1 min for 15 times? Thanks.

riverly
03-16-18, 10:18 PM
Hi. The unlimited energy is 15 mins at 1 go or 1 min for 15 times? Thanks.Its 15 minutes at 1 go. That's why you need everything ready. One little problem I had was that I had my dead trees to close to a building or something and I kept hitting the building. But that's just me. I hope your game doesn't have any resetting issues like I've read about from others. And it is very important to start with zero or one energy. I started with 1 energy. After the 15 minutes are up , the game automatically resets to 40 energy.

AnnirasSweets
03-16-18, 10:26 PM
Just chiming in to say how ridiculous I find it that the Egg Gnome only drops the regular eggs. With all the chickens for this event did they honestly think we needed ANOTHER way to get eggs? Seriously dropped the ball on that one S8; an 8 hour collection time and he doesn't even have the decency to drop event eggs? Poor chap doesn't even to get to hang out for the event, he's straight into storage.

EDIT: I collected from him a second time before storing and got a black flag for ink but that's still not enough for me to keep him out. Swanson has the same exact drops but only an hour wait time.

Denkris111
03-16-18, 11:59 PM
I don't understand the complaints about the realm eggs? The items used for trades are always super rare in these types of events. Similar to the gold items also needed for the trade. But you can get through the event without them, they just give an extra boost

Im really surprised some ppl are nonchalant about finishing when grand prize is an energy animal. I know the recent change in energy drops makes them less appealing, but isnt this a fairly new thing? Being able to win an energy animal in an event instead of spending gems? Ive only been playing a cpl years so maybe they used to be more generous, but im stoked the last cpl events have let us win energy animals. I was about full up on fairies lol. Plus they finally put one back in the tent :D

littelprince0313
03-17-18, 12:25 AM
How do you save 1000 energy?

I stopped playing the last event a few days early and after that did nothing in my kingdom. I have 20-30 daily alis and 3 weekly ones and I try to collect all the time from my wizard school, this way I can save up around 800-1000 energy in 5-7 days :) but you really have to stopp playing

But Im also dissappointed by the gnome I thought he would give us eggs (for the event!) or sth special every 8 hoirs -.-

Sirelie
03-17-18, 02:20 AM
Do I need Knights eggs to complete main goal? My farmhouse gives only fangbeast :-(

My stables give Fool's eggs only at 25%.

And I'm not sure the event is complete without gems due to Ivy - Ivy gives it only twice a day.
If there is one more token, each token is more demanding...

SpiritWind00
03-17-18, 02:27 AM
Do I need Knights eggs to complete main goal? My farmhouse gives only fangbeast :-(

My stables give Fool's eggs only at 25%.

And I'm not sure the event is complete without gems due to Ivy - Ivy gives it only twice a day.
If there is one more token, each token is more demanding...
no. you only need the knight's egg if you want to get the Egging Gnome or go on the 'adventures' through the royal exchange as they return 1 of lots of eggs (I get 6). The goal of the spring animals continue regardless.

vickibabes
03-17-18, 02:39 AM
Getting a decent spawn rate on skunkupines. Just got 2 collecting from 10 larkspurs.

Although I may have just jinxed myself.

I havent had a single skunupine in 24 hours :-(

Sirelie
03-17-18, 02:42 AM
no. you only need the knight's egg if you want to get the Egging Gnome or go on the 'adventures' through the royal exchange as they return 1 of lots of eggs (I get 6). The goal of the spring animals continue regardless.

Thank you, SpiritWind. I do not understand why my farmhouse does not want to give Egging Gnomes :-(

I have a more question - is it possible to create the tokens in advance, count towards next goal?
I have enough material for another gold and bronze token, I'm still waiting for silver for Ivy's eggs.

SpiritWind00
03-17-18, 02:57 AM
yes you sure can craft/create tokens in advance! I've updated the first page with more info, so keep refreshing that page if you've bookmarked it. :) The trade has given my the egg from Ivy which is helping a lot. I have 12 farmhouses out and am averaging maybe 1-2 or 1 gnome spawn each time. yes fangbeasts are annoying and pop up regularly too. I'm alternating between chopping for eggs and collecting from farmhouses. plenty of time left...

Ginnyfe
03-17-18, 03:07 AM
Thanks for info everybody!

Please report on Egging Gnome drops as you find out more. I'm also unsure whether or not to try to get him. The other gnomes have very useful drops for a lower level (27) player.

These unlimited energy packs are my favorite part about events. I chopped about 80 dead trees in 15 minutes and dozens of petals, eggs and water as well. There is no other way to get about 500 clicks this cheap.

PurpleScorpion76
03-17-18, 04:32 AM
Please tell us then how you are gathering Realm Eggs. Nvm i dont really care. This event is a waste of time.. already got 2 Spring Uni?s from Cabbage Hut. Peace out

Spring Uni?s? Cabbage Hut? I haven?t seen a splash screen for new Barons Tent prizes? Did I miss one? Last one I have included a pink chicken and the rainbow coloured poodle, amongst others.

PurpleScorpion76
03-17-18, 04:47 AM
My chick has been unlocked at Goal 4. I'm crafting it now. I've expended to much energy on Egging Gnome to quit now. And I want to get my 20 gems back . Looking back at PcoB's post, it doesn't look like it will help with collecting eggs. At least so far. It should!!!

The side goal of a monster etc I usually wait til I?ve completed the main goal, I find it better to concentrate my efforts on that then I can worry about getting enough spawns. Even if I?d really like it I usually want the other stuff more. I don?t even buy the trap until I?m one item away from making the monster (in this event the Egging Gnome) or even use the trap to get my hoarding item for one last spawn.

sandisin
03-17-18, 04:56 AM
I tried twice yesterday to buy the value pack and both times my game reloaded and I didn’t get them. I see today that I’ve been charged for both. Where do I report this. Thanks

peachtreeshoppe
03-17-18, 04:58 AM
Spring Uni?s? Cabbage Hut? I haven?t seen a splash screen for new Barons Tent prizes? Did I miss one? Last one I have included a pink chicken and the rainbow coloured poodle, amongst others.

Yes. I got the cabbage hut about four or five months ago and started saving, I never used any cabbages. I heard there used to be alicorn so I held out. I saw in the forum there were new to things in the tent and I got a splash page once... now I have three spring 🦄 unicorns. I check back daily and mostly had cupboard looking things or dogs, but the three times unicorns were there, I got em! Check out that thread. I appreciate the advice to go for the cabbage hut.

As for the quest, as long as I get ivy each morning and night it should be fine, and the stables twice or three times a day. Holding off on townhouses until I know more about that gnome. I am building up white birches, dead trees until then. I completed my 44 from larkspurs.

idrispad
03-17-18, 05:01 AM
Does the egging gnome really only drop 1 ordinary egg every howevermany hours or did I miss him dropping something useful?

cookiekicker
03-17-18, 05:08 AM
I also purchased the egg bundle with 15 minutes unlimited energy. My game reset 3 times during the 15 minutes resetting everything, and I had to start all over. When the 15 minutes ended, the game reset again, and everything I collected was gone.

So I spent money to get 15 minutes free energy, and I got the equivalent of less than 40 energy.

Melany77
03-17-18, 07:43 AM
Has anyone got crowns for this event? My level 24 neighbor got 100 crowns for crafting the chicks. He?s at the step of crafting the piglets and the reward shows more crowns coming. I?ve got zero crowns so far. I?ve crafted chicks, calves, piglets and right now going for the lamb. But no crowns in sight, only tons of gnomes.

Denkris111
03-17-18, 07:57 AM
Has anyone got crowns for this event? My level 24 neighbor got 100 crowns for crafting the chicks. He?s at the step of crafting the piglets and the reward shows more crowns coming. I?ve got zero crowns so far. I?ve crafted chicks, calves, piglets and right now going for the lamb. But no crowns in sight, only tons of gnomes.

I am on the goal to craft pigs and I have not yet earned any crowns this event. It also does not incate I will earn any by crafting the pigs

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 08:10 AM

I did get a splash page that indicated there would be crowns as a reward but I also have not gotten any and am on the goal to craft the piglet.

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 08:11 AM
Does the egging gnome really only drop 1 ordinary egg every howevermany hours or did I miss him dropping something useful?

I got a red dye from him as well. Anything that drops something that has to be crafted is useful in my book.

Melany77
03-17-18, 08:15 AM
So it looks like only lower level players are getting crowns. I?m guessing cos I only have one lower level neighbor - and he?ll be the only one with both the baron and Maya walking the kingdom. Is it a bug? I mean should we all be rewarded with crowns throughout this event?

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 08:17 AM
The side goal of a monster etc I usually wait til I?ve completed the main goal, I find it better to concentrate my efforts on that then I can worry about getting enough spawns. Even if I?d really like it I usually want the other stuff more. I don?t even buy the trap until I?m one item away from making the monster (in this event the Egging Gnome) or even use the trap to get my hoarding item for one last spawn.

I think the side goals like this one are useless. At one point, we would get a reward that was a trap and we would be able to complete this goal without buying the trap, therefore really earning 20 gems. But then S8 quit doing that and really all this goal nets you is zero. So I don?t even bother with completing it now.

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 08:18 AM
So it looks like only lower level players are getting crowns. I?m guessing cos I only have one lower level neighbor - and he?ll be the only one with both the baron and Maya walking the kingdom. Is it a bug? I mean should we all be rewarded with crowns throughout the year event?

I would think it would be a bug if only lower level players are receiving crowns and not the higher level players. SW and Pika can you guys please look into this?

riverly
03-17-18, 08:25 AM
I think the side goals like this one are useless. At one point, we would get a reward that was a trap and we would be able to complete this goal without buying the trap, therefore really earning 20 gems. But then S8 quit doing that and really all this goal nets you is zero. So I don?t even bother with completing it now.How did you get your Egging Gnome without doing the sidegoal. Did you do it without buying the trap?
Now that you mention it, I do remember those times when we could get those free gems. S8 caught on pretty quickly there and fixed that in a hurry. Lol.

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 08:29 AM
Haunted stable is an additional one. You don't need to sell it in order to build a normal stable. You still can have both of them :)

This is not actually true. There is one haunted stable that was an event reward several years ago, and it is a third stable that cannot be upgraded. However, the one that they brought out last year that can be upgraded counts as one of your two allowable stables. So you can only have three stables if you had two before the event where the haunted stable was a reward and then won it as the reward. If you have THAT stable and sell it, you would not be able to craft a third regular stable.

ShibuyaCloth
03-17-18, 08:35 AM
My first Math draft:

Gnome II Bronze Egg Token Silver Egg Token Gold Egg Token Dark Queen's Egg Princess' Egg Troll's Egg Ruler's Egg Witch's Egg Wize Man's Egg Fool's Egg Energy Day Work
Spring Chick: 2 2 2 4 4 10 40 2 2 2 256 1
Spring Calf: 3 3 3 6 6 15 60 3 3 3 384 2
Spring Piglet: 4 4 4 8 8 20 80 4 4 4 512 2
Spring Lamb: 5 5 5 10 10 25 100 5 5 5 640 3
Pastel Alicorn: 8 8 8 16 16 40 160 8 8 8 1 024 4
Total 22 22 22 44 44 110 440 22 22 22 2 816 11

Assumptions:
Troll's Egg: 8 (Grow 5, drops on average >2 per tree)
Ruler's Egg: 3 (Drops on average 2 drops per tree)
Energy per Day: 250 (Spend for event alone)

CharmOfLea
03-17-18, 08:39 AM
SW, can you please reference Shibuya’s cards post on the first page? Maybe in the inventory post? Had to go thru the pages to find it. It’s on page 10.

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 09:09 AM
How did you get your Egging Gnome without doing the sidegoal. Did you do it without buying the trap?
Now that you mention it, I do remember those times when we could get those free gems. S8 caught on pretty quickly there and fixed that in a hurry. Lol.

Yeah they did catch on quickly 😤 you don?t have to buy a trap and complete the side goal to make the gnome in the egg workshop. You just need 45 knight?s eggs and then you can craft him.

PurpleScorpion76
03-17-18, 09:33 AM
I think the side goals like this one are useless. At one point, we would get a reward that was a trap and we would be able to complete this goal without buying the trap, therefore really earning 20 gems. But then S8 quit doing that and really all this goal nets you is zero. So I don?t even bother with completing it now.

I know, but I usually go for the monster as I usually Iike the addition in my kingdom, whether I collect from it or not.

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 10:42 AM
I know, but I usually go for the monster as I usually Iike the addition in my kingdom, whether I collect from it or not.

I am just meaning that I wouldn?t buy the trap. As there is no net gain for completing that goal. Not meaning at all that you shouldn?t go for the monster. You can still get the monster without completing the goal.

katbtodd
03-17-18, 12:12 PM
Not sure if the egging gnome is worth keeping in my kingdoms, he is cute and timer 8 hours but for 1 egg that's all I gotten since I park him 4 collection I believe S/8 what is up with this !!! I was hoping for a rare glimmer wood egg

PurpleScorpion76
03-17-18, 12:14 PM
I am just meaning that I wouldn?t buy the trap. As there is no net gain for completing that goal. Not meaning at all that you shouldn?t go for the monster. You can still get the monster without completing the goal.

Oh of course. I?d forgotten that! Yes I?ve done that too.

AnnirasSweets
03-17-18, 12:27 PM
Not sure if the egging gnome is worth keeping in my kingdoms, he is cute and timer 8 hours but for 1 egg that's all I gotten since I park him 4 collection I believe S/8 what is up with this !!! I was hoping for a rare glimmer wood egg

My thought exactly. He also has the chance to drop inks but if you have Swanson from a past event, he drops the same things but with only a one hour timer. He doesn't even drop the great coins that his counterparts do, just a measly 15 if you get a black flag. How can last week's Gnomes be so amazing and this week's so useless? Sometimes I get whiplash playing this game!

maryamhjm
03-17-18, 01:47 PM

My sub account(level 38) received 100 crowns with the chicks also I only need 1 brons, 1 silver and 1 gold egg token to craft spring calf whereas in my main account (level 45) no crowns received and I need 3 egg token each of brons,silver and gold, so I am actually struggling in my main account as was the same with the gnome home event which I couldn't finish with all the ridiculous fighting of those knights.

ShibuyaCloth
03-17-18, 02:24 PM
SW, can you please reference Shibuya?s cards post on the first page? Maybe in the inventory post? Had to go thru the pages to find it. It?s on page 10.

The full link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579-Castle-Story-03-15-Going-Gnome-continues-Glimmerwood-Egg-event&p=1500174&viewfull=1#post1500174

All the pics & maths to be found there.

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 02:30 PM
My sub account(level 38) received 100 crowns with the chicks also I only need 1 brons, 1 silver and 1 gold egg token to craft spring calf whereas in my main account (level 45) no crowns received and I need 3 egg token each of brons,silver and gold, so I am actually struggling in my main account as was the same with the gnome home event which I couldn't finish with all the ridiculous fighting of those knights.

Is someone checking with S8 about the issue of the crowns not being rewards for the higher level accounts?

letf8b
03-17-18, 02:33 PM
I did get a splash page that indicated there would be crowns as a reward but I also have not gotten any and am on the goal to craft the piglet. I had the rewards say I got the 5 chicks and 100 crowns but I don?t see crowns anywhere I have had that happen several times. None in inventory Also my town square picture of crown says coming soon above it. Should I make a S8 ticket?

Edit I went back to town square and tapped shibuya and it said 1000/1000 crowns so I guess that’s where they were hiding so I purchased her and a whole new goal comes up with her and her horse which they also give you after you visit a cottage. Pleasant surprise yay��

meme1098
03-17-18, 02:41 PM
I had the rewards say I got the 5 chicks and 100 crowns but I don?t see crowns anywhere I have had that happen several times. None in inventory Also my town square picture of crown says coming soon above it. Should I make a S8 ticket?

Crowns don't go in inventory. Tap Market, Town Square & then either tap Maya or the Baron to check how many crowns you have.

****S8*****
There's needs to be a better way to check your crown total. Can it not show either at the top or bottom of that Town Square screen?

Edit: The Baron is back on the buy screen for me now. Don't know if the force close did it or S8. He's back but my total crowns did not change on his return. Must be another bug besides the Maya one. SMH!

katbtodd
03-17-18, 04:16 PM
Looks like daily

meme1098
03-17-18, 04:52 PM
Just got a request from a neighbor for a Knights Certificate (think that was the name) & it looked like a gold coffin tied with red ribbon...lol. It did not look like a rolled up certificate of any kind at all. LOL!

CalicoRidge
03-17-18, 05:40 PM
Ok, I'm rather mad right now. I went ahead and decided I would make the purchase of the eggs & 15 minutes of unlimited energy deal, so I went ahead and spent precious energy growing trees and setting up items so I could make the most use I could out of that 15 minutes once I made the purchase. So everything was ready, I had the time to sit and tap so I went ahead and made the purchase ... and as soon as google said it was accepted the game closed on me. I had the ****ens of a time getting it open again AND when I did... no purchase to be seen.

Ok, try close game myself and open it... still only 4 energy and no purchase in sight. Hmmm.. Did the purchase go through? Off to check Google.. yes it went through. Where is it??? Back to game screen and all of a sudden it's reading unlimited energy but there's a good 5 MINUTES GONE... AND the game screen is hopping all over the place.

I'd be trying to tap on trees to try and salvage what I could of the minutes left but all of a sudden the chicken coop would pop up.. or the market place or .. some other thing I wasn't tapping on and the game screen would shift and my little queen would be running off to who knows where to chop who knows what. It was really crazy and upsetting, even tho I know this is only a game!

While I got some things cleared it was nowhere near what I was hoping for, what with the losing 5 minutes off into never-never land and the odd jerking and twerking. I don't suppose anyone at storm8 can help me out?

I do wish, especially given this situation, that the energy would be sent as a box or something that gave players more control over the timing. 1 15-minute unlimited energy box or even 3 5-minute unlimited energy boxes or something.

me ~ a little less upset but still frustrated

SpiritWind00
03-17-18, 06:23 PM
This thread is not about Maya or her storyline. All off topic posts related to this will be removed as well as any other post not about this event.

I will check about whether or not more crowns should have been awarded throughout this event.

The forum cannot help with issues about unlimited energy. You need to go to Support.

CalicoRidge
03-17-18, 06:42 PM
[COLOR="#0000CD"]
The forum cannot help with issues about unlimited energy. You need to go to Support.

OK, sorry. Will head in that direction

I have been enjoying this gnome storyline fun with all the neat odd gnomes and critters and such.

SpiritWind00
03-17-18, 06:55 PM
OK, sorry. Will head in that direction

I have been enjoying this gnome storyline fun with all the neat odd gnomes and critters and such.
(PM sent) :) me too. I think they're cute and I love the red colour.

For anyone else who needs to contact Support about unlimited energy here's the link
Click here to contact S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 07:12 PM
This thread is not about Maya or her storyline. All off topic posts related to this will be removed as well as any other post not about this event.

I will check about whether or not more crowns should have been awarded throughout this event.

Thank you for checking on the crown issue SW!

Steffihilson
03-17-18, 07:43 PM
This is not actually true. There is one haunted stable that was an event reward several years ago, and it is a third stable that cannot be upgraded. However, the one that they brought out last year that can be upgraded counts as one of your two allowable stables. So you can only have three stables if you had two before the event where the haunted stable was a reward and then won it as the reward. If you have THAT stable and sell it, you would not be able to craft a third regular stable.

Hmm, I even looked for it to check if maybe there was some other haunted stable I don't know about, but haven't found anything... Was it part of an event, or some kind of unrelated purchase? I think I skipped one event around halloween last year, so it's probably when it appeared :D

Godric84
03-17-18, 07:54 PM
Just finished crafting the pastel ali. Definitely a daily one. I have 10 more gnomes for the egging gnome, so I'll finish that out.

Not sure if anyone else has the toadstool farmhouse, but I've had gnomes spawn from those as well as the regular ones.

eam13
03-17-18, 08:12 PM
I really hate collecting things from Ivy?s hut. How do you get around the time lock on that without spending a billion gems?!

PrincessCelestian
03-17-18, 08:24 PM
I really hate collecting things from Ivy?s hut. How do you get around the time lock on that without spending a billion gems?!

The best way I have found to approach events with the ivy?s Hut bottleneck is to do whatever trade has a chance of dropping that item. I am about to craft silver token number 3 for the piglet so moving right along now and all because of the trade. I have not sped up ivy?s Hut at all yet.

eam13
03-17-18, 08:38 PM
The best way I have found to approach events with the ivy?s Hut bottleneck is to do whatever trade has a chance of dropping that item. I am about to craft silver token number 3 for the piglet so moving right along now and all because of the trade. I have not sped up ivy?s Hut at all yet. Can you clarify? Because bottlenecking doesn’t make any sense to me. I’ve got plenty of everything else BUT the Witch’s egg, so I’ve crafted all of the other tokens. I’ve been doing the egg trade, but I’m not getting the Witch’s eggs to drop.

sugarsugar316
03-17-18, 09:48 PM
I seem to be extremely unlucky and the bottleneck for me are the eggs from the stables. I’ve been averaging 1 every 6-8 collections. Had to wait for red eggs to get my cow and I’m assuming the same will be true for the pig now too. Frustrating...

purpledaisy1511
03-17-18, 11:01 PM
I?m rarely receiving fool?s eggs when collecting from the stables!
Is there something I?m missing?