PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

MoonVillage3
03-17-18, 11:38 PM
I?m rarely receiving fool?s eggs when collecting from the stables!
Is there something I?m missing?
Yes, I find this true too as they don't drop on each collection.. but if you collect from both stables each time they're ready, without missing collections.. you'll have enough.

deadpixel
03-18-18, 12:57 AM
I seem to be extremely unlucky and the bottleneck for me are the eggs from the stables. I?ve been averaging 1 every 6-8 collections. Had to wait for red eggs to get my cow and I?m assuming the same will be true for the pig now too. Frustrating...

I?m rarely receiving fool?s eggs when collecting from the stables!
Is there something I?m missing?
It all depends on your luck. Nothing more and nothing less.

I usually get one Fool?s Egg (the red one) per visit of my stables (I have two). I would some times get two and occasionally (very rarely) not get any.

deadpixel
03-18-18, 01:02 AM
I seem to be extremely unlucky and the bottleneck for me are the eggs from the stables. I?ve been averaging 1 every 6-8 collections. Had to wait for red eggs to get my cow and I?m assuming the same will be true for the pig now too. Frustrating...

Can you clarify? Because bottlenecking doesn?t make any sense to me. I?ve got plenty of everything else BUT the Witch?s egg, so I?ve crafted all of the other tokens. I?ve been doing the egg trade, but I?m not getting the Witch?s eggs to drop.

How many egg trades have you done? I?ve gone through five of them and have gotten four Witche?s Egg in total.

Sirelie
03-18-18, 02:08 AM
How many egg trades have you done? I?ve gone through five of them and have gotten four Witche?s Egg in total.

From four trades I have 0 Witches Egg and 0 Fools egg. Frustrating. Eggs trades for me do not make sense, other eggs I can get not too hard.

zoroak
03-18-18, 02:18 AM
Just collected 155 wooden gnomes, had the pop up saying reward (gnome on a horse?) in storage but checked and it is not there. Force quit and restart did not help. Anyone else with the same problem?

maryamhjm
03-18-18, 02:26 AM
Crowns don't go in inventory. Tap Market, Town Square & then either tap Maya or the Baron to check how many crowns you have.

****S8*****
There's needs to be a better way to check your crown total. Can it not show either at the top or bottom of that Town Square screen?

Edit: The Baron is back on the buy screen for me now. Don't know if the force close did it or S8. He's back but my total crowns did not change on his return. Must be another bug besides the Maya one. SMH!

I know for sure I didn't receive crowns on my main account because I had 750 before I started this event( should be 1000 if you finished last event but I didn't) and it didn't show on the rewards card meaning only a picture of the chicks and calf and crowns are still at 750 wheras my sub now has 850 crowns.

katbtodd
03-18-18, 02:27 AM
I got little Hewit running around my kingdom this morning , really don't need another village idiot but he is so cute

zoroak
03-18-18, 02:32 AM
I got little Hewit running around my kingdom this morning , really don't need another village idiot but he is so cute

Great! He’s a walker! That’s why I couldn’t find him in storage!

maryamhjm
03-18-18, 02:34 AM
Can you clarify? Because bottlenecking doesn?t make any sense to me. I?ve got plenty of everything else BUT the Witch?s egg, so I?ve crafted all of the other tokens. I?ve been doing the egg trade, but I?m not getting the Witch?s eggs to drop.

She means that you can do the trade in the Royal exchange hoping to get the Witch's egg, which is not gauranteed and most of the time you do not get it. It is also irritating is that you do not get the Witch egg in the bundle with the 15 energy. So it is going to take days before finishing the eggs just because we have to wait for those Witch eggs.

butterfly_25
03-18-18, 03:08 AM
Crashes only happens on the ios device. Is fine on android.

Thought I would be clever and collected my bronze coin from my android device.
Went back to my ipad, now the game wouldn't even open, it crashes straight after the splash screen.

I get crashes on my android. I also get "refreshes"/"set backs" very often.

katbtodd
03-18-18, 03:54 AM
Great! He’s a walker! That’s why I couldn’t find him in storage!

Hope you found him walking around

olma_ru
03-18-18, 04:55 AM
I've just got witch, knight, princess, dark queen and troll eggs from the exchange.

zoroak
03-18-18, 05:44 AM
Hope you found him walking around

Yes I have, thanks. They?re really adorable!

eam13
03-18-18, 07:47 AM
Done four, got one this morning. Which is frsturating!

PurpleScorpion76
03-18-18, 09:16 AM

Fabulous didn?t know we?d be receiving another Walker. Wow just realised ?Walker? now I?m thinking I?d love a zombie walking around. Lol.

PurpleScorpion76
03-18-18, 09:20 AM
I've just got witch, knight, princess, dark queen and troll eggs from the exchange.

Well done, I?ve done 4 so far and not one Witch egg so far. I?ll continue to do them as long as I need to keep chopping dead trees got a couple last event when we ?adventured? for the stones or jewels or whatever it was. I remain hopeful.

29vanilla
03-18-18, 09:35 AM
Workshop: 42918 42920
Crafting animals
chick starts at 2 each, then 3, then 4 , then 5, & finally 8 for the Ali.

Magic Forge: 42919

Forging tokens to craft those animals.

Pretty worried if we really have to craft 8 tokens each for the Ali.

newpam575
03-18-18, 10:07 AM
I know we can craft ahead the bronze and gold tokens at least through the sheep. Does crafting ahead also work for the Ali (last step)? I know for at least one event/quest they didn't and we had to craft the last ones on the last step. Thanks to all that speed ahead to help those who don't.

Passera
03-18-18, 02:18 PM
Just wasted gems on the gnome mushroom. All I got were rulers eggs. You spend gems you should at least get one realm egg if not more!!!!!

ladlasse
03-18-18, 03:51 PM
I've done 5 exchanges for eggs and received the witch's egg on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th exchange. The 6th one is happening right now, but I hope to break the streak and get a witch's egg on 6th attempt, too. I figure as long as I'm getting the realm egg while collecting the ruler eggs, I might as well do these exchanges. I've been happy with them.

daylily9
03-18-18, 03:58 PM
Just wasted gems on the gnome mushroom. All I got were rulers eggs. You spend gems you should at least get one realm egg if not more!!!!!

For all those people who are working on your eggs for the alicorn,the alicorn in the market unlocks and it lets you buy 2 .What it does not tell you is that eggs you have now been working on are useless! apparently you are only allowed 2. All those gems I spent to speed things up are wasted!I had to walk away I almost threw my phone down!ugh

federerGOAT
03-18-18, 04:09 PM
HELP!!!

I did not get the opportunity to craft my pastel alicorn as I had purchased the alicorn in the market before hand.

As soon as I had all 8 tokens to do the craft the, the crafting ability disappeared from the workshop.

federerGOAT
03-18-18, 04:17 PM
WARNING!!!

If you want more than one pastel alicorn in your kingdom, make sure you CRAFT one first before purchasing one in the market.

If you purchase one first, like I did, you lose the crafting ability in the workshop once you have all 8 tokens.

Hope S8 can credit me back the gems, or allow me to craft the alicorn somehow.

bobbyrae
03-18-18, 04:37 PM
WARNING!!!

If you want more than one pastel alicorn in your kingdom, make sure you CRAFT one first before purchasing one in the market.

If you purchase one first, like I did, you lose the crafting ability in the workshop once you have all 8 tokens.

thanks for the warning. That sucks.

midsom
03-18-18, 05:08 PM
For all those people who are working on your eggs for the alicorn,the alicorn in the market unlocks and it lets you buy 2 .What it does not tell you is that eggs you have now been working on are useless! apparently you are only allowed 2. All those gems I spent to speed things up are wasted!I had to walk away I almost threw my phone down!ugh

Me Too! There was no warning, very bad planning S8, there should have been a warning , totally unfair:mad:

Why are we being penalised for spending money? Dont you want us to spend money?

Valkyrie2018
03-18-18, 05:53 PM
I am with you. I can't spawn a gnome from my farmhouses to save my life. 24 collections, not gnomes. Talk about a waste of energy. Getting plenty of fang beasts from every single thing though.

Same here. I have 4 farmhouse out. I get a fight about every 12th collection. Is there some other place we should be harvesting to spawn a gnome fight?

bakerygame99
03-18-18, 06:10 PM
WARNING!!!

Hi thanks for the warning. Do you still remember how much it costs in the market ?

peachtreeshoppe
03-18-18, 06:13 PM
Is anyone getting witches egg from royal exchange? I’d like to get an egg or two that way besides the 2 per day from ivy.

PrincessCelestian
03-18-18, 06:22 PM
Is anyone getting witches egg from royal exchange? I?d like to get an egg or two that way besides the 2 per day from ivy.

Yes I have gotten several.

PrincessCelestian
03-18-18, 06:30 PM
Can you clarify? Because bottlenecking doesn’t make any sense to me. I’ve got plenty of everything else BUT the Witch’s egg, so I’ve crafted all of the other tokens. I’ve been doing the egg trade, but I’m not getting the Witch’s eggs to drop.

I mean that the witch?s egg is the bottleneck. Because you can only collect two a day from Ivy?s. In any event like this that also has a trade that can produce rare items, I do the trade as much as I can. I have been really lucky with realm eggs today and have gotten enough for three trades. So now I am on the sheep goal and I am completing silver token #2 for this. I plan to continue on chopping dead trees and completing the trade until I have the Ali. Just to speed things along. I?m too impatient to wait.

daylily9
03-18-18, 07:48 PM
Hi thanks for the warning. Do you still remember how much it costs in the market ?

I believe they cost 175 gems apiece

Valkyrie2018
03-18-18, 08:12 PM

Thanks for sharing this information. I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way. Wishing you success with Support.

Silvernomiko
03-18-18, 10:03 PM
I saw a pop up with crowns as a reward for goal completion. I just turned level 25. I wasn't able to finish the first Gnome event (I did get two Dwaynes after busting my butt).

I'm constantly flabbergasted by how easy it seems for higher level players to accomplish these goals. By comparison, my Bakery Story account is high level and I cruise through goals but that game is less punishing if you can't play it at regular intervals.

olma_ru
03-18-18, 11:56 PM
,the alicorn in the market unlocks and it lets you buy 2
When did it become available to buy? For me it is still locked by goal. I'm still on the goal for piglets..

jesslau9
03-19-18, 12:01 AM
Is anyone getting witches egg from royal exchange? I?d like to get an egg or two that way besides the 2 per day from ivy.

I've only done TWO trades but I did receive 1 Witches egg from it

olma_ru
03-19-18, 12:04 AM
Is anyone getting witches egg from royal exchange? .
I've got one witch's egg after three exchanges. Now doing fourth with hope to get one more :)

PurpleScorpion76
03-19-18, 12:52 AM
Well done, I?ve done 4 so far and not one Witch egg so far. I?ll continue to do them as long as I need to keep chopping dead trees got a couple last event when we ?adventured? for the stones or jewels or whatever it was. I remain hopeful.

The power of the post! Just got all eggs from the trade. Yay.

katbtodd
03-19-18, 02:56 AM
I have not received any crown through this whole event ,
I got a flash scream saying we were going to get crowns as rewards

katbtodd
03-19-18, 04:33 AM
Just got my pastel Ali will report on drops tomorrow

katbtodd
03-19-18, 04:37 AM
Egg workshop is worthless
And who needs more of this little guy I have one 8 hour timer one egg, nope not me

MoonVillage3
03-19-18, 04:40 AM
I have not received any crown through this whole event ,
I got a flash scream saying we were going to get crowns as rewards
same here.. after using the 1000 crowns to summon Maya I'm still at 0 and I'm on the second to last step of the event.

here is the crown flash screen.. I still have it in my photo album. it came just after the pink animals & Ali:

... and 0 crowns for the Baron

ratdogs4
03-19-18, 04:48 AM
I reached 155 gnomes this morning, a screen appeared saying I got that last prize but it is not in my inventory (is it a goat?). Has anyone else reached the 155? Did you get that final reward?

katbtodd
03-19-18, 04:54 AM
I reached 155 gnomes this morning, a screen appeared saying I got that last prize but it is not in my inventory (is it a goat?). Has anyone else reached the 155? Did you get that final reward?

Look around your kingdom he's a walker

bobbyrae
03-19-18, 04:56 AM

I believe others have have said the gnome is a walker. So he won’t be in your inventory.

katbtodd
03-19-18, 04:56 AM
same here.. after using the 1000 crowns to summon Maya I'm still at 0 and I'm on the second to last step of the event.

here is the crown flash screen.. I still have it in my photo album. it came just after the pink animals & Ali:

... and 0 crowns for the Baron

Yes those are the ones I got too but no crowns for me and I have finished the event ,, my Ali is in my kingdom , egg workshops worthless after we get her not unless you want egging gnomes which in my book are worthless too 8 hour timer and 1 egg

ratdogs4
03-19-18, 04:59 AM
I believe others have have said the gnome is a walker. So he won’t be in your inventory.

That's a reward? Hmmm... thank you for the info. A pretty disappointing reward.

maryamhjm
03-19-18, 05:16 AM
Yes those are the ones I got too but no crowns for me and I have finished the event ,, my Ali is in my kingdom , egg workshops worthless after we get her not unless you want egging gnomes which in my book are worthless too 8 hour timer and 1 egg

Is something being done about this problem of not getting any crowns?

PrincessCelestian
03-19-18, 05:40 AM

SW was going to check on it. Apparently lower level players have been receiving the crowns but higher level players have not.

MoonVillage3
03-19-18, 05:41 AM

today is Monday.. S8 team should be working as soon as their day starts.. so hopes are high.

HuckleTown
03-19-18, 06:38 AM
Do the chicks we make drop the event eggs like chickens?

katbtodd
03-19-18, 06:47 AM
SW was going to check on it. Apparently lower level players have been receiving the crowns but higher level players have not.

Now that's not right !!

ladlasse
03-19-18, 06:50 AM
Do the chicks we make drop the event eggs like chickens?

Yes, and I think the rate of Princess eggs dropping is even a little better with the chicks.

ladlasse
03-19-18, 06:51 AM
Fools eggs dropping from the stables had been about 50% drop rate. Now they are about 25% or less for me.

LadyRissaRenae
03-19-18, 06:58 AM
Fools eggs dropping from the stables had been about 50% drop rate. Now they are about 25% or less for me.

I haven't had a Fools Egg in about 8 collections. That's far worse than the 33% and 25% that's been reported here. That's my bottleneck now.

zoroak
03-19-18, 07:29 AM
I would have to say no thanks to a second 175 gem pastel alicorn on the market. It drops daily from 2 and above to any other variable amounts of energy, pretty much like a spring alicorn. I have 2 of the latter and didn’t even bother using my stash of 200 cabbages for a third or fourth, which appeared in my tent.

CharlieGirl9
03-19-18, 07:29 AM
I haven't had a Fools Egg in about 8 collections. That's far worse than the 33% and 25% that's been reported here. That's my bottleneck now.

Ivy is still the bottleneck for me, so I haven't really been paying attention to Fools Eggs.
I have collected 15 Fools Eggs in total (need 7 more to finish), with one or two of those coming from the four trades I have done.
I collect from stables about five times per day, so that's ten collections a day for four days, 40 collections in total.
That gives me around 32% - 35%.
I've had good days and bad days, but at this rate, I should finish in time.
If you finish early, you are trying too hard!

Neilisha
03-19-18, 09:11 AM
Besides farm house how else can I fight the egging gnome

Godric84
03-19-18, 09:21 AM
Besides farm house how else can I fight the egging gnome

Just the farmhouses (including toadstool farmhouse) or the trap for 20 gems.

riverly
03-19-18, 11:00 AM
I am at the point that after just a few more dead trees to chop, all I will be doing is waiting on Ivy and the stables. My trades gave me everything else, but those eggs. The ones I really wanted. So I guess I'm finished with the trades too, depending on what happens with clearing out my remaining dead trees for the rulers eggs I need. I guess I will start hoarding energy again waiting for Ivy and the stables.

Gaillock
03-19-18, 12:48 PM
skunkupines come from chopping dead trees as well

Skunkupines also come from purple larkspurs.

SpiritWind00
03-19-18, 01:38 PM
Drop info, the end prize info, goals - it's all on page 1 of this thread.

The crowns are being looked at as well.

Draconia_Villa
03-19-18, 01:38 PM
I’ve been working on the wooden gnomes and finally reached 155. It says I received Citizen Hewitt and he would be in my inventory, but he isn’t. Does anyone know if I have to wait a bit, or what may be wrong?

scavaig
03-19-18, 01:42 PM
I’ve been working on the wooden gnomes and finally reached 155. It says I received Citizen Hewitt and he would be in my inventory, but he isn’t. Does anyone know if I have to wait a bit, or what may be wrong?

Haha - looks like a lot of people are saying this - if you look a bit earlier all will be revealed ;-)

He's a walker - he will be strolling ..... Whoops sorry riding around your board already !

Draconia_Villa
03-19-18, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I see him now, thanks

maryamhjm
03-19-18, 02:59 PM
Haha - looks like a lot of people are saying this - if you look a bit earlier all will be revealed ;-)

He's a walker - he will be strolling ..... Whoops sorry riding around your board already !

I read earlier that he is a stroller but didn't paid attention to it, but now that I read it again, really a stroller is the main prize after 4 weeks of playing? I am sorry but that is just a lousy prize in my opinion. I have nothing with strollers I think they are annoying to be honest.
And than the spring unicorn only dropping 2 energy most of the time? Was a minimum of 4 energy to much to asked?

AnnirasSweets
03-19-18, 03:23 PM
I wonder, is it only the lower level players that are receiving the 100 crowns or is it only the people who were 100 short because of that update issue? If it's S8 making sure that everyone received the same amount then I think it's a good idea but once again why can't they just tell us that on a pop up?

As for the event, I'm just finishing up the Silver Tokens for the lamb but I've managed to gather enough eggs to complete the event. I just need to wait for Ivy and the Royal Exchange to collect the Witch Eggs required for the Alicorn. I'll never understand why they use Ivy's Hut for drops that are integral to events, it's always such a hold up and I refuse to speed it up with gems.

PrincessCelestian
03-19-18, 03:57 PM
I read earlier that he is a stroller but didn't paid attention to it, but now that I read it again, really a stroller is the main prize after 4 weeks of playing? I am sorry but that is just a lousy prize in my opinion. I have nothing with strollers I think they are annoying to be honest.
And than the spring unicorn only dropping 2 energy most of the time? Was a minimum of 4 energy to much to asked?

I think walkers are great rewards. I was worried that the addition of the town square would mean that the only way to earn new ones would be crowns. We have gotten some really good prizes from this event including a new daily Ali. Even as a level 50 player, I am pretty happy with these prizes. The gnomes from the last event have great drops.

podunkiana
03-19-18, 03:59 PM
10k in coins for 2nd prize. Are you sure that will not totally inbalance the game economy?

wamboltia
03-19-18, 04:29 PM
All the prizes seem boring. 10 energy crate...that was gone in 2seconds, coins, animals and more animals, and baby animals. Good gracious, where is anyone supposed to keep all these animals. Most of it is in storage, wasting away. I keep chugging along to try and win the Ally, but even he doesn’t sound like an outstanding thing to win.

ladlasse
03-19-18, 04:43 PM
I've done 5 exchanges for eggs and received the witch's egg on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th exchange. The 6th one is happening right now, but I hope to break the streak and get a witch's egg on 6th attempt, too. I figure as long as I'm getting the realm egg while collecting the ruler eggs, I might as well do these exchanges. I've been happy with them.

I jinxed it by posting here. I didn't get the witch's egg for my 6th exchange like I hoped, but it still followed the pattern. However, I just collected from exchange number 7 and didn't get my expected witch's egg. Broke my pattern of getting the egg on the odd numbered collections.

ladlasse
03-19-18, 04:48 PM

After I posted I had two more collections with no egg so about 20% or less. Then the next round of collections I received 2 eggs, so while the percentage is still lower than 50%, it finally is coming back I hope.

I have two more gold and 11 more silver to go. I have all the other pieces I need - just waiting on Ivy and the stables.

CharmOfLea
03-19-18, 05:21 PM
10k in coins for 2nd prize. Are you sure that will not totally inbalance the game economy?
This made me laugh.

newpam575
03-19-18, 05:27 PM
I just completed the goal for the pigs and I received 150 crowns along with my four wooden gnomes. This is the first I have received crowns during this second part of the gnome event. I am a level 50 player.

neska04
03-19-18, 05:31 PM
I think the prizes have been great for lower level players - to get a bunch of productive animals including pigs and sheep is really helpful, and the 10,000 coins buys a lot of dead trees and white birches, which my lower level kingdom had really struggled with. Agree that the gnomes from the last event drop some really useful items too. And they’re funny: the mini storyline with the gnome wizard and the Baron was entertaining.

CharmOfLea
03-19-18, 05:31 PM
I just completed the goal for the pigs and I received 150 crowns along with my four wooden gnomes. This is the first I have received crowns during this second part of the gnome event. I am a level 59 player.

I got the piggies a bit ago, didn’t get any crowns. I’m L50. Ur not 59 though. :P

PrincessCelestian
03-19-18, 06:11 PM
I just completed the goal for the pigs and I received 150 crowns along with my four wooden gnomes. This is the first I have received crowns during this second part of the gnome event. I am a level 59 player.

I have just finished the sheep goal. I did not receive any crowns for that and am a level 50 player. My goal for my Ali is now showing crowns for a reward. Others who have completely completed the event have reported that they have received 0 crowns for the whole event. What is going on S8?!?!? And are those upper level players that have finished the goals before the crown fix going to get the crowns that were missed out on?

garysafb
03-19-18, 06:30 PM
This made me laugh.

Me too!! Nice jab!!

sugarsugar316
03-19-18, 06:49 PM
I completed the pig goal today and also received 150 crowns. I’m a lv 50 player.

AnnirasSweets
03-19-18, 06:58 PM
I completed the pig goal today and also received 150 crowns. I’m a lv 50 player.

Did you receive the full 1000 Crowns from the last events?

HuckleTown
03-19-18, 07:11 PM
I am level 50, completed the 2nd animal goal, dud not receive crowns. The next goal shows a reward of 1 crown (not a typo, yes, 1). I will report if I get any.

(It will take a while. I'm concentrating on getting enough of the non dead tree and ivy eggs, then will start chopping dead trees and creating tokens).

Hee hee: dud was a typo but an appropriate one

Correction: I did not receive crowns

PrincessCelestian
03-19-18, 07:21 PM
Has anyone noticed that the goals say that you make the pastel animals in the egg workstation but it?s actually called the egg workshop?!?!??

sugarsugar316
03-19-18, 07:21 PM
Did you receive the full 1000 Crowns from the last events?
Yes I recieved the max crowns (1000) from the last events and bought maya. My current total crown count is 150 after completing the pig goal.

newpam575
03-19-18, 07:24 PM
Yes I recieved the max crowns (1000) from the last events and bought maya. My current total crown count is 150 after completing the pig goal.

Same for me.

PrincessCupOButter
03-19-18, 07:47 PM
I just completed the goal for the pigs and I received 150 crowns along with my four wooden gnomes. This is the first I have received crowns during this second part of the gnome event. I am a level 50 player.

I completed the pig goal today and also received 150 crowns. I?m a lv 50 player.

I am level 50, completed the 2nd animal goal, dud not receive crowns. The next goal shows a reward of 1 crown (not a typo, yes, 1). I will report if I get any.

(It will take a while. I'm concentrating on getting enough of the non dead tree and ivy eggs, then will start chopping dead trees and creating tokens).

Hee hee: dud was a typo but an appropriate one

Correction: I did not receive crowns

Hmmm....guess I shouldn’t have finished the sheep last night. All I got was 5 wooden gnomes. I’m working on the Ali now, just waiting on Ivy, and the reward for completing the quest does say 1 crown. But I remember the previous event also always had the number one as well, so I expect it will be at least 100.

I’m more concerned about the fact that there seems to be no rhyme or reason to who gets crowns, and for what, and when. If we’re all playing the same game shouldn’t we all be getting the same rewards? Or are crowns going to be yet another random ‘drop’? If so, I call foul. It’s fine if drops from buildings and/or adventures/trades are random, (presumably we will all eventually get them). But rewards for completing tasks should be the same for everyone who completes said tasks.

meme1098
03-19-18, 07:52 PM
Just checked my reward for the Ali...should finish it in the morning when I make the last collection from Ivy...& the reward is 1 crown for me as well. I could swear earlier it showed 4 gnomes.
What the heck, S8? I'm so confused.

riverly
03-19-18, 08:27 PM
My sheep goal is still showing 5 gnomes. I guess the crowns were only for the pig goal? I still have 1000/1000 crowns because I'm not that interested in the fortune teller quest line. Maybe later.

Later I will be updating observatory. Joy joy!🤨

To be more accurate, it's the Spring Lamb that is still showing 5 gnomes.

I guess I'm seeing things too. I thought it said Spring Lamb bundle earlier. It's getting late.

AnnirasSweets
03-19-18, 09:03 PM

Welp, there goes my theory on who was and was not receiving Crowns.

Personally, I'm waiting on the Silver Egg Tokens to finish so I can get the sheep and thus far I've received no crowns. My goal only lists 5 Wooden Gnomes as the rewards for crafting the sheep so it looks like I won't be getting any crowns at all this event.

S8 what is going on with these crowns? It's super confusing and not cool that not everyone is receiving them as rewards.

dragoniakingdom
03-19-18, 09:30 PM
Welp, there goes my theory on who was and was not receiving Crowns.

Personally, I'm waiting on the Silver Egg Tokens to finish so I can get the sheep and thus far I've received no crowns. My goal only lists 5 Wooden Gnomes as the rewards for crafting the sheep so it looks like I won't be getting any crowns at all this event.

S8 what is going on with these crowns? It's super confusing and not cool that not everyone is receiving them as rewards.

Same for me,have so far received 0 crowns in this event.
Also collecting for the sheep & the reward is shown as 5 gnomes only,no crowns.

Melany77
03-19-18, 11:44 PM
I believe this is how it works:
Crowns are awarded as follow:
100 crowns for crafting the chicks
150 crowns for crafting the piglets
250 crowns for crafting the alicorn

For most high level players if you?ve passed crafting the pigs you?ll only get 250 crowns for the last step. As for me since I?m all done I?ll get a big fat 0 crowns. So I?m getting punished for being an avid CSer. I don?t think the fix is fair. Nice.

PurpleScorpion76
03-20-18, 12:10 AM

It?s funny isn?t it how we all love and hate different things, for me apart from a 40 energy giving animal once a week a ?walker? or ?stroller? or in this case ?rider? this is the ultimate prize. The best thing they could give us. The only thing I don?t like about it is with Kaz, Ivy, Thomas, Greselda etc. we?ve had a lengthy storyline for them to be a walker with the most recent additions it is a 2 - 4 week event.

I love them, for me I?d really like to see the owner of the Jewellers, Royal Exchange, a Farmer, etc roaming our kingdom not people that necessarily just accidentally find us. In a way this gnome community has been there all along though we didn?t know it.

PurpleScorpion76
03-20-18, 12:21 AM

This does sound like a glitch then. I?ve just checked my game again and no extra crowns for me as I?m currently working towards getting my sheep.

olma_ru
03-20-18, 12:57 AM
Somebody reported earlier about buying pastel alicorn. This ali was in my market but 'locked by goal'. Now it disappeared from the market at all. It's really disappointing the game has been changing constantly..

midninghtcm
03-20-18, 01:23 AM
I can't seem to find the a post about this, or I'm missing it but I would like to know if I can make the bronze, silver and gold coins ahead of time before the goal for the 'amount' of coins needed to create an animal is active? Will it still count towards my total or should I wait until the goal is active for the goal to process the actual trade?

jesslau9
03-20-18, 01:48 AM
I'm so confused

The first page said we get 4 gnomes for completing each steps ..ie 4 gnomes each when we unlock the spring chick,calf,lamb and piglet??
I received 4 gnomes each for the chick and calf
But horror ,now it's showing a ONE crown reward for the lamb??
(I just crafted)
I do not want the crown, I want the gnomes
So whats the reward really?

katbtodd
03-20-18, 02:06 AM
I'm so confused

The first page said we get 4 gnomes for completing each steps ..ie 4 gnomes each when we unlock the spring chick,calf,lamb and piglet??
I received 4 gnomes each for the chick and calf
But horror ,now it's showing a ONE crown reward for the lamb??
(I just crafted)
I do not want the crown, I want the gnomes
So whats the reward really?

Wooden gnomes are for the community to get Hewit the little gnome on a house that will walk around your kingdom,
Crowns are for the town hall so you can buy the Baron or Maya if you choose
You need to make eggs to get your chicks ,pigs,cow,lambs, and Ali
I hope this helps
To unlock each step is just to finish the step ,you do not need wooden gnomes to unlock any pastel critter, just Hewitt

katbtodd
03-20-18, 02:07 AM
I can't seem to find the a post about this, or I'm missing it but I would like to know if I can make the bronze, silver and gold coins ahead of time before the goal for the 'amount' of coins needed to create an animal is active? Will it still count towards my total or should I wait until the goal is active for the goal to process the actual trade?

Yes you can I did and it helped since we have to wait on Ivy or the Royal exchange

katbtodd
03-20-18, 02:10 AM
Somebody reported earlier about buying pastel alicorn. This ali was in my market but 'locked by goal'. Now it disappeared from the market at all. It's really disappointing the game has been changing constantly..

She still in my market 175 , in features very last picture

katbtodd
03-20-18, 02:12 AM
Hmmm....guess I shouldn?t have finished the sheep last night. All I got was 5 wooden gnomes. I?m working on the Ali now, just waiting on Ivy, and the reward for completing the quest does say 1 crown. But I remember the previous event also always had the number one as well, so I expect it will be at least 100.

I?m more concerned about the fact that there seems to be no rhyme or reason to who gets crowns, and for what, and when. If we?re all playing the same game shouldn?t we all be getting the same rewards? Or are crowns going to be yet another random ?drop?? If so, I call foul. It?s fine if drops from buildings and/or adventures/trades are random, (presumably we will all eventually get them). But rewards for completing tasks should be the same for everyone who completes said tasks.

I did not get any crowns with this whole event ,

midninghtcm
03-20-18, 02:12 AM
Thanks so much for helping and replying ;)

lilymonster4
03-20-18, 02:30 AM
I’m on the last step, waiting for the last witch egg I will need. I wanted to ask someone, if I complete the Ali first will I still be able to craft the egging gnome after or will the craft disappear? I didn’t craft any yet and if it will disappear I’d work on one before crafting the Ali. Thanks in advance!
I didn’t get any crowns throughout the event either but now on the last step it shows there will be crowns rewarded. I hope the crowns are being awarded fairly, we all put a lot of time and effort into these events =D I’ve gotten all the crown rewards so far since the whole town square started and that’s 1000 crowns plus whatever I’ll get after completing the Ali.

maryamhjm
03-20-18, 02:40 AM
It?s funny isn?t it how we all love and hate different things, for me apart from a 40 energy giving animal once a week a ?walker? or ?stroller? or in this case ?rider? this is the ultimate prize. The best thing they could give us. The only thing I don?t like about it is with Kaz, Ivy, Thomas, Greselda etc. we?ve had a lengthy storyline for them to be a walker with the most recent additions it is a 2 - 4 week event.

I love them, for me I?d really like to see the owner of the Jewellers, Royal Exchange, a Farmer, etc roaming our kingdom not people that necessarily just accidentally find us. In a way this gnome community has been there all along though we didn?t know it.

I suppose if you say it like that it would be a nice addition especially if you are a long time player and already have everything(or almost) that makes playing in general easier, for me prices like ye olde bar n grille and soup Cauldron are great prices that actually greatly decreases the energy you need to make those basic but much needed ingredients(I actually prefer those prizes above any energy dropping animal). I do not need or want more animals unless it actually drops something good and more often like those animals that supposed to drop expansion permits( much too rare a drop).

katbtodd
03-20-18, 02:43 AM
This does sound like a glitch then. I?ve just checked my game again and no extra crowns for me as I?m currently working towards getting my sheep.

I reported us not getting our crowns over to the bug forum I hope this helps us ,that did not get them,
I can prove I did not get them with a picture

katbtodd
03-20-18, 03:18 AM
First collection from Pastel Ali "drum roll please" 100
" 43078
So I bought the second one,, and it's all they will let you buy is ,ONE!

PurpleScorpion76
03-20-18, 03:27 AM
First collection from Pastel Ali "drum roll please" 100
" 43078
So I bought the second one,, and it's all they will let you buy is ,ONE!

Excellent to hear that it can give 100! Bet you?re pleased.

AnnirasSweets
03-20-18, 03:31 AM

I've just checked and the Pastel Alicorn is now missing from my market as well, I checked both the animal and featured tab. I'm currently on the last goal just waiting on those pesky Witch's Eggs to finish the Ali craft but now I'm worried if I craft it I won't be able to purchase a second.

What is going on????

katbtodd
03-20-18, 04:13 AM
I've just checked and the Pastel Alicorn is now missing from my market as well, I checked both the animal and featured tab. I'm currently on the last goal just waiting on those pesky Witch's Eggs to finish the Ali craft but now I'm worried if I craft it I won't be able to purchase a second.

What is going on????
Wow I had it in my market ...and bought my second one this morning after them 100 energy drop , I know it gone after you buy the second one , may be it will be back in the market once you complete the event

jackylina29
03-20-18, 04:14 AM
That is unfair I do hope it is added back in there is still over a week left and most of us will not get to buy until the very end so please bring back...I hope it was an accident when they removed the other sale items last night.

katbtodd
03-20-18, 04:15 AM
That is unfair I do hope it is added back in there is still over a week left and most of us will not get to buy until the very end so please bring back...I hope it was an accident when they removed the other sale items last night.

That is so werid ,cuz I still had her in my market this morning
Thinking they will put her back once you complete the event

AnnirasSweets
03-20-18, 04:24 AM
The Ali was in my market, but grayed out with the Locked By Goal stamp on it as of last night. I don't know if it got removed with the other sale items by mistake, if perhaps my unlocking the Ali goal caused a hiccup or if it's something else entirely. What I do know is that I was absolutely on planning to purchase a second after I crafted the first and it's worrying that it's just up and disappeared on me. After thinking on it, I've decided I'll hold off on crafting until I see if this gets resolved.

maryamhjm
03-20-18, 04:38 AM
The Ali was in my market, but grayed out with the Locked By Goal stamp on it as of last night. I don't know if it got removed with the other sale items by mistake, if perhaps my unlocking the Ali goal caused a hiccup or if it's something else entirely. What I do know is that I was absolutely on planning to purchase a second after I crafted the first and it's worrying that it's just up and disappeared on me. After thinking on it, I've decided I'll hold off on crafting until I see if this gets resolved.

It has disappeared from my market as well and I am not on the Spring Alicorn goal yet.

cavegirl1
03-20-18, 04:45 AM
Just to add my voice to what others are reporting. I am still working on getting the pig, so behind others here. But it now shows 1 crown reward as well, rather than gnomes (which I need!) and the ali has also disappeared as a locked item in the market.

I've missed a few collections from Ivy so will be a fine line for finishing and will be very disappointed if I don't have the option to buy an Ali, as well.

Very confusing when things change along the way.

jesslau9
03-20-18, 05:42 AM
Wooden gnomes are for the community to get Hewit the little gnome on a house that will walk around your kingdom,
Crowns are for the town hall so you can buy the Baron or Maya if you choose
You need to make eggs to get your chicks ,pigs,cow,lambs, and Ali
I hope this helps
To unlock each step is just to finish the step ,you do not need wooden gnomes to unlock any pastel critter, just Hewitt
Actually i know the gnomes are for the community prizes, thats why I want the gnomes and not the crown. I thought we were getting 4 gnomes each step (crafting the chick, calf ,lamb,piglet), which will help me get to 155 but now I'm shocked the prizes is changed to 1 crown

Oooh edit: no panic all. I just went and collect my piglets and it gave me 4 gnomes and 150 crowns. So all is good!

jesslau9
03-20-18, 05:49 AM
Just to add my voice to what others are reporting. I am still working on getting the pig, so behind others here. But it now shows 1 crown reward as well, rather than gnomes (which I need!) and the ali has also disappeared as a locked item in the market.

I've missed a few collections from Ivy so will be a fine line for finishing and will be very disappointed if I don't have the option to buy an Ali, as well.

Very confusing when things change along the way.

Yeah mine too.I saw the 1 crown icon, no gnomes icons... I thought no more gnomes for us
but apparently we still receive the 4 gnomes because I just tried mine

lilymonster4
03-20-18, 05:59 AM
Can someone confirm for me if I’ll be able to craft the egging gnome after crafting the Ali? Or will the event be completed and the egging gnome craft disappear? I don’t know if I should just go ahead and craft my Ali or keep pushing for the egging gnome first

katbtodd
03-20-18, 06:10 AM
Can someone confirm for me if I?ll be able to craft the egging gnome after crafting the Ali? Or will the event be completed and the egging gnome craft disappear? I don?t know if I should just go ahead and craft my Ali or keep pushing for the egging gnome first yes
Looks like we can have more then one.cuz I crafted one

PrincessCupOButter
03-20-18, 06:11 AM
I wonder if the Ali was removed to prevent early purchases? Several players who purchased it before crafting reported that they were unable to craft the ‘free’ one. Maybe they will be back after the craft is completed? If not, then S8 just made it really easy to save my gems. Lol.

I’m still more than a little annoyed about the crowns. I do not think players who finished earlier should miss out on the crowns as a reward just because S8 forgot to add or decided to add them later. Again, quest rewards should NOT be random. All players completing the same tasks should get the same rewards. It’s also terribly wrong to punish the players who use gems by giving better rewards to those who don’t. Shouldn’t it be the opposite? Shouldn’t players who spend actual cash to play should probably get a little lagniappe (something extra), instead of getting cheated out of rewards that get added after the quest has been going on a few days? (I didn’t even spend gems, but still apparently played too fast to get the crowns for the chicks and pigs. :mad:)

I have a feeling the next town hall offer will require 1500 crowns, so I’d like to have the crowns I earned please, so that I can be ready when the next walker is released.

katbtodd
03-20-18, 06:15 AM
Spritwood or Pika for those of us that did not get our crowns will we get them or did we lose out because of the bug .
I did not get one crowns through this event

katbtodd
03-20-18, 06:17 AM
I wonder if the Ali was removed to prevent early purchases? Several players who purchased it before crafting reported that they were unable to craft the ‘free’ one. Maybe they will be back after the craft is completed? If not, then S8 just made it really easy to save my gems. Lol.

I’m still more than a little annoyed about the crowns. I do not think players who finished earlier should miss out on the crowns as a reward just because S8 forgot to add or decided to add them later. Again, quest rewards should NOT be random. All players completing the same tasks should get the same rewards. It’s also terribly wrong to punish the players who use gems by giving better rewards to those who don’t. Shouldn’t it be the opposite? Shouldn’t players who spend actual cash to play should probably get a little lagniappe (something extra), instead of getting cheated out of rewards that get added after the quest has been going on a few days? (I didn’t even spend gems, but still apparently played too fast to get the crowns for the chicks and pigs. :mad:)

I have a feeling the next town hall offer will require 1500 crowns, so I’d like to have the crowns I earned please, so that I can be ready when the next walker is released.

Agreed! Me too yes I want my crowns ,I missed out too
I wrote in the bug forum too!

lilymonster4
03-20-18, 06:19 AM
43079 yes
Looks like we can have more then one.cuz I crafted one

Thanks a bunch!!!

AnnirasSweets
03-20-18, 06:33 AM
I wonder if the Ali was removed to prevent early purchases? Several players who purchased it before crafting reported that they were unable to craft the ?free? one. Maybe they will be back after the craft is completed? If not, then S8 just made it really easy to save my gems. Lol.

I?m still more than a little annoyed about the crowns. I do not think players who finished earlier should miss out on the crowns as a reward just because S8 forgot to add or decided to add them later. Again, quest rewards should NOT be random. All players completing the same tasks should get the same rewards. It?s also terribly wrong to punish the players who use gems by giving better rewards to those who don?t. Shouldn?t it be the opposite? Shouldn?t players who spend actual cash to play should probably get a little lagniappe (something extra), instead of getting cheated out of rewards that get added after the quest has been going on a few days? (I didn?t even spend gems, but still apparently played too fast to get the crowns for the chicks and pigs. :mad:)

I have a feeling the next town hall offer will require 1500 crowns, so I?d like to have the crowns I earned please, so that I can be ready when the next walker is released.

The idea that it was removed to prevent early purchases makes sense but this is S8 we're talking about and sense doesn't always factor into their decisions, lol. If it was a purposeful move on their part, they should've notified us so we wouldn't all panic like this. At this point I'm pretty sure my number one complaint with them, is the lack of communication. We get popups for all sorts of reasons but never for useful information and it drives me insane.

If they are giving crowns for this event, then surely they have to distribute them to all players so long as we finish within the established time frame. I can't even imagine how they would justify doing anything else. I would think with these issues happening that someone from the company will pop in today to inform us of what's happening. I'm trying to hold back my negative thoughts until then, but it's difficult when it feels like the game has suddenly turned into a crapshoot.

idrispad
03-20-18, 08:19 AM
I made the last animal before the alicorn this morning and have earned no crowns during this event. The reward for the alicorn goal is showing as 1 crown. So , much like many other players!

Oh' and the alicorn isn’t showing in the market place.

meme1098
03-20-18, 08:36 AM
Here's the reward screen I got for crafting the Ali:

So now I have enough to summon Maya & get that darn goal from starting every time I visit a neighbor who has her. Maybe this is S8's remedy to that awful bug!

But! What about those players who have completed the goals before the reward switch? Those players did not receive the 250 crowns.
***As has been stated eloquently by others, all goal rewards should be equitable!

Also, I checked my Marketplace after placing the Pastel Ali & the option to buy another did not reappear. I, too, would've spent the gems for a 2nd Ali. Boy, S8, you've really shot yourself in the foot on this one...lol.

katbtodd
03-20-18, 09:24 AM
Here's the reward screen I got for crafting the Ali:

So now I have enough to summon Maya & get that darn goal from starting every time I visit a neighbor who has her. Maybe this is S8's remedy to that awful bug!

But! What about those players who have completed the goals before the reward switch? Those players did not receive the 250 crowns.
***As has been stated eloquently by others, all goal rewards should be equitable!

Also, I checked my Marketplace after placing the Pastel Ali & the option to buy another did not reappear. I, too, would've spent the gems for a 2nd Ali. Boy, S8, you've really shot yourself in the foot on this one...lol.

I'm hopping they will go good and give us the crowns we earned and did not get ,,

LadyRissaRenae
03-20-18, 10:05 AM

Or what about the players who chose to summon the Baron first and still don't have enough crowns for Maya? I think S8 should fix it instead of just hoping people will progress far enough 'eventually' for the bug to fix itself. I'd rather have a stable game.

olma_ru
03-20-18, 10:46 AM
The difference in rewards, etc may come from difference in devices people use. Most people reported level they had but didnt mention where they played- on android or ios. I know for sure (from other s8 games) there is a difference in game versions for android and ios.

HuckleTown
03-20-18, 11:00 AM
I'm on iOS and have not received crowns (level 50)

meme1098
03-20-18, 11:02 AM
I checked the Market place again just now & the Pastel Ali is back. So....maybe it will reappear for others *after* they have crafted their first one. I'm betting it's a way to get around the fact buying it first caused the option to craft to disappear.

PS: I play on an IPad. Level 50 for many years.

maryamhjm
03-20-18, 11:23 AM
I checked the Market place again just now & the Pastel Ali is back. So....maybe it will reappear for others *after* they have crafted their first one. I'm betting it's a way to get around the fact buying it first caused the option to craft to disappear.

I play on an ipad mini 2 with my main account(no crowns awarded) and on an iphone 7 with my sub account( crowns awarded) both ios so should not be different

Jackiesq
03-20-18, 11:35 AM
I'm trying to be positive about everything....
-Made a ticket for the crowns I didn't received. Don't care about the 5 days it can takes before I get an answer, because I don't need them asap! But I want to get the prizes they promised!
-Close to the 155 for the final grand prize! Yeahhhhhh, and even better: thanks to the newer option it means I can place it (like all the irritating walkers) in my storage!

Sorry guys, I tried! But I can't being very positive...
-If I have to make a ticket to get what I should have gotten earlier.
-I had many problems first days last events with a crashing game and set backs. I lost time because of the buildings/animals that counted as collected after it but the rewards were gone...
-And if the final prize of a 4 week event is something that don't give me anything more then something that walks over my overcrowded kingdom.
-After a nice event with nice prizes (defenitly for lower players I think), a second with the same kind of animals in big numbers (2x5 chickens, 2x4 cows....) is just a little bit to much of everything!

Only doing this second event, because I got so many eggs by accident that the only interesting thing this event: the Alicorn, was in sight very soon! Thx for that, a energysource and easier then I thought!

So there's a lot of things for S8 they can do to make it nicer for us players, and I hope they will. But I am (a little bit) positive about this event knowing I'll get my alicorn in a few days with not to much energy to spend!

katbtodd
03-20-18, 11:54 AM
I'm on iOS and have not received crowns (level 50)

I'm IOS ipad no crowns

katbtodd
03-20-18, 11:56 AM

Me too

garysafb
03-20-18, 12:05 PM
I am IOS and NOT 1 crown either.

katbtodd
03-20-18, 12:30 PM
Love 43086the way Hewitt walking around my little gnome village

olma_ru
03-20-18, 12:52 PM
I rebooted my device - it didnt help. The pastel ali didnt return to the market. And ive never seen crowns as a reward during this event. Im on android.

maryamhjm
03-20-18, 01:10 PM
I'm trying to be positive about everything....
-Made a ticket for the crowns I didn't received. Don't care about the 5 days it can takes before I get an answer, because I don't need them asap! But I want to get the prizes they promised!
-Close to the 155 for the final grand prize! Yeahhhhhh, and even better: thanks to the newer option it means I can place it (like all the irritating walkers) in my storage!

Sorry guys, I tried! But I can't being very positive...
-If I have to make a ticket to get what I should have gotten earlier.
-I had many problems first days last events with a crashing game and set backs. I lost time because of the buildings/animals that counted as collected after it but the rewards were gone...
-And if the final prize of a 4 week event is something that don't give me anything more then something that walks over my overcrowded kingdom.
-After a nice event with nice prizes (defenitly for lower players I think), a second with the same kind of animals in big numbers (2x5 chickens, 2x4 cows....) is just a little bit to much of everything!

Only doing this second event, because I got so many eggs by accident that the only interesting thing this event: the Alicorn, was in sight very soon! Thx for that, a energysource and easier then I thought!

So there's a lot of things for S8 they can do to make it nicer for us players, and I hope they will. But I am (a little bit) positive about this event knowing I'll get my alicorn in a few days with not to much energy to spend!

Can't say it any better, I totally agree.

SpiritWind00
03-20-18, 01:25 PM
To help avoid buying the pastel Alicorn first and missing out on crafting it, the Pastel Alicorn will now appear in the Market after crafting one and completing the last Goal.

AnnirasSweets
03-20-18, 01:56 PM
Thanks so much for clarifying SW! I was worried to craft one in case I would miss the chance to purchase a second.

Jackiesq
03-20-18, 02:06 PM
Can't say it any better, I totally agree.
Thx! I think you defenitly can say it in better English... 😂 (sorry for that😦 ,but I keep trying and learning....)

Nuicakes
03-20-18, 02:10 PM
Any tips for getting Ruler's eggs (from dead trees)? I'm getting 1 per dead tree and need so many for the bronze, silver and gold tokens.

I just finished crafting the calves and will need 4 of each token for the pigs.

riverly
03-20-18, 02:42 PM
Any tips for getting Ruler's eggs (from dead trees)? I'm getting 1 per dead tree and need so many for the bronze, silver and gold tokens.

I just finished crafting the calves and will need 4 of each token for the pigs.All you can do is keep chopping dead trees and hopefully you will get Realm eggs to do the Egg Trade. Those trades can save you a lot of time and energy even if you don't get the Witch egg. That's where I got a lot of my birch tree eggs.
But I also noticed a lot of times I was just getting one Ruler egg per tree. It seemed the drops had decreased.

riverly
03-20-18, 02:57 PM
Is it for certain that I can craft all the rest of my bronze and gold tokens (13 each) even if I'm still on the sheep goal waiting on Ivy?
I thought I read a post where the premade tokens weren't counted, but that could have been connected to the bought Ali.
I just want to be sure. Thanks.

AnnirasSweets
03-20-18, 03:00 PM
I premade all of the tokens (excluding silver) way before I got to the Ali goal and they all counted.

MoonVillage3
03-20-18, 03:06 PM
no worries.. I'm working on the Ali craft and all extra tokens I had before were brought forward to present craft.

bobbyrae
03-20-18, 03:07 PM
Is it for certain that I can craft all the rest of my bronze and gold tokens (13 each) even if I'm still on the sheep goal waiting on Ivy? ...

Yes.

ratdogs4
03-20-18, 04:17 PM
Once you craft the pastel Ali and it appears in the market for 175 gems, does anyone know if you can purchase more than one?

katbtodd
03-20-18, 04:22 PM
Once you craft the pastel Ali and it appears in the market for 175 gems, does anyone know if you can purchase more than one?

It only let me buy just one!

derekpizzaking
03-20-18, 04:22 PM
I was so excited to start this quested when I saw the cute little animals and especially the Ali for the grand prize. Much to my dismay it was another one of endless chopping and maxing out of so many items that I can’t do anything with because I need every ounce of energy to do the quest line. Since starting this quest, I’ve only received enough realm eggs to complete the egg quest 4 times. So 20 eggs no more, no less and I just got #20 a bit ago and sent off for the 4th time. Of course I haven’t gotten a witch egg. And have only gotten 4 eggs per quest. I mean come on, with the limit of 1 every 12 hours, how pathetic to make us struggle like so. I don’t know how anyone has completed this whole quest line already without spending money. I honestly hate this game, I got to the very end of the last quest and was unable to complete it and I worked my butt off. I’m hoping to at least complete this one. But I dunno, with all the waiting on ivy’s hut for stupid witch eggs if it’s going to be possible. And all the dead tree chopping. Geez 48 or more everyday, I’m sick of chopping as much as I am of this game.

DeeDeeBird70
03-20-18, 04:30 PM
Except for a few battles to get the Knight's egg for trades, I chose to not spawn the egg tossing gnome until I had all the other eggs I need. I'm now on the last step and waiting on Ivy to finishe the silver tokens. Now that I'm collecting the Knight eggs, I've run into a problem. Besides getting Fangbeast about half of the time, the last three gnomes were "beat down" to just a few left and my game reset. Back to 10 hits needed but the energy used did not reset. NOT NICE!!!

Added: I have not received any crowns either, I have just the 1000 from the prior part.

Melany77
03-20-18, 04:33 PM
I?m surprised by S8?s unreponsiveness to mitigate the crowns problem. They usually provide much better communication and usually try to fix bugs and problems such as this one much better. With their stone cold silence thus far I?m now resigned to the fact that I won?t be able to get the Baron. Oh well, I don?t even like him and if I ever summoned him he?d probably bide his time in the town hall anyway. It still stings somehow that I missed out on all of the 500 crowns.

AnnirasSweets
03-20-18, 04:57 PM
I just noticed that they changed the Egging Gnome's timer from 8 hours to 1 hour. I took him out of storage when I started back on the mermaid quests and used up a good bit of my purple dyes.

I would've preferred if they gave him better drops, but at least now his timer matches up to his drops of Eggs and Dyes.

HuckleTown
03-20-18, 05:13 PM

I just finished crafting the calves and will need 4 of each token for the pigs.

I feel your pain. I have 36 of the 340 Ruler's eggs I need.

I have been using every ounce of energy on this quest. I do have enough queen, princess and Wise man eggs. Need 28 more from birch trees, 12 more from ivy, and 6 more from the stables.

Off to raise 5 more birch trees (hoping that's enough but probably 7 more)

I so wish S8 could have an event that didn't require every ounce of energy. How about visit every main storyline building, animal and plant everyday? Harvest a reasonable number of crops? Something that allows me energy to use the resources that are now black flagged because I can't collect from any workshops, potion buildings or kitchens.

Galadraal
03-20-18, 05:52 PM
I just finished and it said to check my storage but it isn’t there

SpiritWind00
03-20-18, 06:28 PM
1st page updated with the new timer on the Egging Gnome and other missing info - check out page 1 of this thread for ALL information on goals and prizes and where to find them.

meme1098
03-20-18, 06:37 PM
I've crafted my Ali & the goals are all done but eggs are still dropping for some reason. What am I supposed to do with them since all the animal crafts & forge crafts have disappeared?

PrincessCelestian
03-20-18, 06:49 PM
I?m surprised by S8?s unreponsiveness to mitigate the crowns problem. They usually provide much better communication and usually try to fix bugs and problems such as this one much better. With their stone cold silence thus far I?m now resigned to the fact that I won?t be able to get the Baron. Oh well, I don?t even like him and if I ever summoned him he?d probably bide his time in the town hall anyway. It still stings somehow that I missed out on all of the 500 crowns.

I now have 250 crowns that I didn?t have before

PrincessCelestian
03-20-18, 06:57 PM
I was so excited to start this quested when I saw the cute little animals and especially the Ali for the grand prize. Much to my dismay it was another one of endless chopping and maxing out of so many items that I can’t do anything with because I need every ounce of energy to do the quest line. Since starting this quest, I’ve only received enough realm eggs to complete the egg quest 4 times. So 20 eggs no more, no less and I just got #20 a bit ago and sent off for the 4th time. Of course I haven’t gotten a witch egg. And have only gotten 4 eggs per quest. I mean come on, with the limit of 1 every 12 hours, how pathetic to make us struggle like so. I don’t know how anyone has completed this whole quest line already without spending money. I honestly hate this game, I got to the very end of the last quest and was unable to complete it and I worked my butt off. I’m hoping to at least complete this one. But I dunno, with all the waiting on ivy’s hut for stupid witch eggs if it’s going to be possible. And all the dead tree chopping. Geez 48 or more everyday, I’m sick of chopping as much as I am of this game.

I think there are several that have already completed without spending money. I will be crafting my last silver token in about 30 minutes. I don?t think I have spent any real money. At most one or two gems to speed up ivy?s before bed once or twice. But no more than 10 total gems spent.

midsom
03-20-18, 07:49 PM
Thank you for changing the "Pastel Alicorn" max to 4.

meme1098
03-20-18, 08:01 PM
Thank you for changing the "Pastel Alicorn" max to 4.

Oh, gee. I do hope that's not the maximum energy drop. I had a neighbor today post she got 100 energy from her first tap.

PrincessCupOButter
03-20-18, 08:10 PM

I saw your post and had to go check. I have them too! Thank you S8 for listening and amending the crown rewards. Huge props to you for that!

Now I just need 3 more silver tokens and I’ll have the Spring Pastel Alicorn.

riverly
03-20-18, 08:29 PM
Thank you for changing the "Pastel Alicorn" max to 4.I take this to mean that we can have 4 Alicorns total. Has anyone been able to get 4?

midsom
03-20-18, 08:45 PM
Yes I have four, I was one of the players that bought two as soon as they showed in the market, I was one silver token away from crafting one, so I now have been able to craft one and buy a fourth.

meme1098
03-20-18, 08:54 PM
I take this to mean that we can have 4 Alicorns total. Has anyone been able to get 4?

Aw, good. That never occurred to me. However, after getting my 2nd Ali with gems it has disappeared from the market. So for me the max is 2.

Oops...I went to double check that & the Ali's now back in the Market for purchase. I'm getting whiplash with all these changes...lol. Doubt I'll get more than 2 though.

riverly
03-20-18, 09:33 PM
I wonder how long those Pastels will stay in the market. Has the Maya "loop" been fixed? Also thanks to all who responded to my earlier question about making bronze and gold tokens ahead of time.

purpledaisy1511
03-20-18, 10:05 PM
Need witch?s eggs!!!!!
Even after wasting SO much energy on dead trees in attempts to get realm eggs to be able to do an ?egg trade? at the Royal exchange it does not often return a witch?s egg!!!!!
Can Ivy please drop more than one witch?s egg at a time 🙏

Melany77
03-20-18, 10:19 PM

Hooray! They?ve really fixed it. So everyone who finishes the event will earn all the crowns available. I just want to send all the wonderful people at s8 a big thank you!

federerGOAT
03-20-18, 10:43 PM
Thank you S8 for the fix.
Finally got to craft my alicorn.

DeeDeeBird70
03-20-18, 11:02 PM
I posted earlier about my game resetting while fighting the egging gnome. After having it happen several more times, including one that reset after collecting the egg, I did a force quit again and then powered off my iPad. I usually just let it go to sleep. Anyways that seems to have fixed the problem.

Also I checked and I've received 250 crowns. I'm currently working on the Alicorn. But I had a funny side effect. The Baron was not in the store with Maya and showed up in my Town Square with the green check. I had not purchased him. But he was not walking around. I unchecked and then recheck him and he appeared in my kingdom for a few seconds and then the game reset and he disappeared. Did this twice and then did a force quit. He's now back in the store with Maya.

peachtreeshoppe
03-20-18, 11:04 PM
If I do 5 gem trades daily over the next week ill squeak by with 175 gems. It seems like a great deal for a daily Ali - my others are Black Friday, storyline, or mythic research center that I built up over time ? but it sounds like people are unhappy? Is it not really a good daily Ali and to be avoided/save the 175 for something else? Thanks in advance

peachtreeshoppe
03-20-18, 11:11 PM
I feel your pain. I have 36 of the 340 Ruler's eggs I need.

I have been using every ounce of energy on this quest. I do have enough queen, princess and Wise man eggs. Need 28 more from birch trees, 12 more from ivy, and 6 more from the stables.

Off to raise 5 more birch trees (hoping that's enough but probably 7 more)

I so wish S8 could have an event that didn't require every ounce of energy. How about visit every main storyline building, animal and plant everyday? Harvest a reasonable number of crops? Something that allows me energy to use the resources that are now black flagged because I can't collect from any workshops, potion buildings or kitchens.

A lot of storybook quests were like that. You could visit two taverns, ivy, a market and be done for the day. Some days were more intense though and you couldn?t plan which day of the week that fell - it could cause you to lose out on the whole thing as a result. At least this with over an entire week to go, you?re personally (based on what you shared) in a place where you could skip a day entirely and make it, or for three days get just Ivy?s eggs and do nothing else and you?ll still make it.

Godric84
03-20-18, 11:17 PM
FYI... I was curious with.the max 4 on the ali. Looks like we can craft more than 1 now. I pulled my egg workshop back out and the ali is showing again for crafting.

ETA: Maybe not. I can no longer craft the tokens. Is anyone able to craft more coins after having already created the ali?

eastie41
03-20-18, 11:49 PM
Hi! The broken Mystic goal line needs to be fixed once and for good. Again, I collect from gnome home and it freezes, splash screen comes up and I don’t collect a wooden gnome. I really love CS! But , this is going on for too long. In my humble opinion, we all should be credited 5-6 wooden gnomes . I will post in the bug thread.

Thanks Moderators, you’re awesome. Just needed to say my 2 cents. :cool:

olma_ru
03-20-18, 11:49 PM
Wow, I've just checked and found I also got 250 crowns. Good. And pastel alicorn is back to the market but still locked by goal coz' i have not crafted the first one yet. Now only waiting for witch's eggs from ivy. My 6 or 7 exchanges gave me only two extra witch's eggs. Can concentrate on fighting with gnomes though to reach 45 and craft egging gnome. And also 9 wooden gnomes left to collect. But i should admit i bought a bundle with unlimited energy twice to collect enough eggs.

zoroak
03-20-18, 11:55 PM
If I do 5 gem trades daily over the next week ill squeak by with 175 gems. It seems like a great deal for a daily Ali - my others are Black Friday, storyline, or mythic research center that I built up over time ? but it sounds like people are unhappy? Is it not really a good daily Ali and to be avoided/save the 175 for something else? Thanks in advance
It depends on your Kingdom if you have few or many energy resources like alicorns or wizard schools. My neighbour had 100 energy but I had 2 and 3 energy so really a lottery. I decided to hoard my gems as I don’t need more alicorns (I have quite a few) but if you tend to lack energy during quests and events, it’s probably worth it for you.

How many crowns in total are we supposed to get from this event? I received 400 overnight as I didn’t get any and emailed support a day ago through the game link.

AinoDK
03-21-18, 12:26 AM
FYI... I was curious with.the max 4 on the ali. Looks like we can craft more than 1 now. I pulled my egg workshop back out and the ali is showing again for crafting.

ETA: Maybe not. I can no longer craft the tokens. Is anyone able to craft more coins after having already created the ali?

Still on the Ali goal, but sounds like maybe I should keep collecting eggs and ctafting coins, if that means I can then eventually craft more than 1 ali?

katbtodd
03-21-18, 01:30 AM
Pastel Ali is back in my market too!!!!!
I don't know now many we can have but I just bought 2 more at 175 gems that give me 4
Just checked my market again she gone 4 is the limit

lilymonster4
03-21-18, 02:26 AM
Pastel Ali is back in the egg workshop guys �� yessssssssss!!!

lilymonster4
03-21-18, 02:30 AM
Pastel Ali is back in the egg workshop guys �� yessssssssss!!!

Wait, but my coin crafts in the magic forge are not back. Will they be back?

katbtodd
03-21-18, 03:14 AM
I'm so confused this morning , I saw pastel in my market so I bought 2 more
after I crafted one and bought one yesterday
And she was gone so I thought the max was 2 ,now 4 is the max
Now I find one we could of crafted another if I didn't buy them this morning
It would of been nice to know I would of gone back to work and crafted another and saved my gems,
oh well

CharmOfLea
03-21-18, 03:34 AM
I'm so confused this morning , I saw pastel in my market so I bought 2 more
after I crafted one and bought one yesterday
And she was gone so I thought the max was 2 ,now 4 is the max
Now I find one we could of crafted another if I didn't buy them this morning
It would of been nice to know I would of gone back to work and crafted another and saved my gems,
oh well
WoW that’s not right. Oh boy oh boy, S8, you’ve got to stop changing the task rules every so and so hours!!

katbtodd
03-21-18, 03:42 AM
WoW that’s not right. Oh boy oh boy, S8, you’ve got to stop changing the task rules every so and so hours!!

Since we still have 8 days I could of done it , gems come hard , I did come to the forum before I bought the 2 this morning and saw nothing on the ability to craft more

katbtodd
03-21-18, 03:45 AM
It still says we can only craft one here

tromalyt
03-21-18, 03:45 AM
My haunted stable does not give Fools eggs.

So, what should I do? Sell it? I cannot build another stable without selling the one I have.

And if I sell my haunted stable, Will I be able to build it again once the event is over?

Is this the proper place to post these questions?

tromalyt
03-21-18, 03:46 AM
Sorry for the double post.

CharmOfLea
03-21-18, 03:53 AM
Since we still have 8 days I could of done it , gems come hard , I did come to the forum before I bought the 2 this morning and saw nothing on the ability to craft more
Yes, you?re right, it was clearly stated you can craft one, not two.

katbtodd
03-21-18, 04:02 AM
Yes, you?re right, it was clearly stated you can craft one, not two.

Crazy how they change the rules in the middle of the event ,but then again it's not the first time ! I hope it says at one craftable so I don't feel I missed out ,,,aka Meeka manor

katbtodd
03-21-18, 04:06 AM

federerGOAT
03-21-18, 04:09 AM

I think it is quite fair, what S8 have done.
The fix has allowed people like me (bought the ali before crafting) to craft an ali in the egg workshop.
People that haven't completed the quest yet, won't be affected as they still have opptortunity to craft tokens for the ali.
And the people that have crafted the ali before the fix, are prevented from crafting a second ali by not having the ability to craft tokens.

Those that are planning to craft extra tokens in hope of crafting two alicorns, I'm not sure that it is possible.
The craft dissapeared as soon as the ali was collected.

But to give yourself the best chance, hold off asking your neighbours for all 20 certificates, before you have crafted the ali.

vitorfelix31
03-21-18, 04:17 AM
I still do not get it right, can I make 2 alicorns if I have 16 tokens each? '

katbtodd
03-21-18, 04:26 AM
I think it is quite fair, what S8 have done.
The fix has allowed people like me (bought the ali before crafting) to craft an ali in the egg workshop.
People that haven't completed the quest yet, won't be affected as they still have opptortunity to craft tokens for the ali.
And the people that have crafted the ali before the fix, are prevented from crafting a second ali by not having the ability to craft tokens.

Those that are planning to craft extra tokens in hope of crafting two alicorns, I'm not sure that it is possible.
The craft dissapeared as soon as the ali was collected.

But to give yourself the best chance, hold off asking your neighbours for all 20 certificates, before you have crafted the ali.

Yes your right the fix helped the people as long as you can't craft two ! Then it's fair for us all
The tokens are not in my forge but the Ali is in my egg work shop saying Maxed ,but I did buy 3 and craft one ,with all I read this morning thinking that's all we can craft ,

katbtodd
03-21-18, 04:28 AM
I still do not get it right, can I make 2 alicorns if I have 16 tokens each? '

I'm not sure ,,,once you craft the first one in your egg workshop it will let you know, but all I have read this morning we only can craft one not unless they have change it

PrincessCelestian
03-21-18, 04:30 AM
It?s been my understanding all along that you could only craft one. But honestly I did not check. I am here to bring good news though. I was allowed to purchase 3 Alis with gems after I crafted one for a total of 4 and not 2. Yay!! So those that are done already or only purchased two should be able to go back and get more. And I did get my 250 crowns for completing the goal. So with the 250 that appeared in my town square last night, I now have the appropriate 500. Looks like most bugs are now fixed.

PrincessCelestian
03-21-18, 04:31 AM
My haunted stable does not give Fools eggs.

So, what should I do? Sell it? I cannot build another stable without selling the one I have.

And if I sell my haunted stable, Will I be able to build it again once the event is over?

Is this the proper place to post these questions?

Do you already have two regular stables or just one? If you sell your haunted stable, you will not be able to get it back until it is offered for sale again.

zoroak
03-21-18, 04:42 AM
The ability to craft more than 1 alicorn remains in the egg workshop but you lose the ability to craft tokens. Unless you had the foresight to hoard loads of tokens, it’s cheaper to buy the extra alicorns. The crafting ability in the egg workshop reappeared recently to allow those who had purchased alicorns before crafting 1 to use their tokens to craft the alicorn. I had already crafted mine and the craft disappeared but reappeared today, useless for me as I don’t have extra tokens. Don’t know for those who haven’t crafted one if the craft will remain after doing 1 but lots of effort to hoard 16 bronze, silver and gold tokens if the craft disappears after crafting 1.

lilymonster4
03-21-18, 04:58 AM
I was rewarded 250 crowns at the end of the event after crafting the Ali but when I go to time square I have 500 crowns (I had 0 after summoning Maya) so it looks like we got our crowns after all =D hope it’s the same for everyone

I hope to craft another pastel Ali, hope they will put the coin crafts back in the magic forge. For now I’m not wasting my energy on collecting eggs, I’ll just keep collecting from Ivy and my Stables

Even tho we had few bumps in the road I really enjoyed this whole three part gnome event =D

PrincessCelestian
03-21-18, 04:59 AM
The ability to craft more than 1 alicorn remains in the egg workshop but you lose the ability to craft tokens. Unless you had the foresight to hoard loads of tokens, it?s cheaper to buy the extra alicorns. The crafting ability in the egg workshop reappeared recently to allow those who had purchased alicorns before crafting 1 to use their tokens to craft the alicorn. I had already crafted mine and the craft disappeared but reappeared today, useless for me as I don?t have extra tokens. Don?t know for those who haven?t crafted one if the craft will remain after doing 1 but lots of effort to hoard 16 bronze, silver and gold tokens if the craft disappears after crafting 1.

Yup. The only possible way to know if you could craft two would be for someone to craft 16 of each token and then try and craft two. But that is a big gamble if the craft disappears after one again.

AinoDK
03-21-18, 05:03 AM
The ability to craft more than 1 alicorn remains in the egg workshop but you lose the ability to craft tokens. Unless you had the foresight to hoard loads of tokens, it’s cheaper to buy the extra alicorns. The crafting ability in the egg workshop reappeared recently to allow those who had purchased alicorns before crafting 1 to use their tokens to craft the alicorn. I had already crafted mine and the craft disappeared but reappeared today, useless for me as I don’t have extra tokens. Don’t know for those who haven’t crafted one if the craft will remain after doing 1 but lots of effort to hoard 16 bronze, silver and gold tokens if the craft disappears after crafting 1.

For an extra ali / 175 gems I am willing to make 8 extra of each tokens during the next week. Won't be too hard. I would like to know though.

I do however see that it's not fair for those who have already crafted their ali, given the information was clearly 1 ali max

CharmOfLea
03-21-18, 05:35 AM
Yup. The only possible way to know if you could craft two would be for someone to craft 16 of each token and then try and craft two. But that is a big gamble if the craft disappears after one again.

That shouldn’t be the only way. S8 should be able to say yay or nay.

meme1098
03-21-18, 06:36 AM
Wow...like I posted before - I'm getting whiplash from all the changes everyday.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-21-18, 06:50 AM
Wow...like I posted before - I'm getting whiplash from all the changes everyday.
Put on a neck brace, Lorrainne, because I don't think the changes are done yet.
The unicorn in my egg workshop now says *max 4* on the back of its card, just as the one in the Market says (which is unlocked for me now, even though I haven't crafted my Unicorn yet). If the ability to craft eggs disappears once the goal is complete, does that mean I could technically craft up to 4 Unicorns before completing the goal or if I crafted enough egg coins in reserve?
I think not, lol... this will undoubtedly get changed, probably today, so hold on tight to your neckbrace, lol.

LadyRissaRenae
03-21-18, 06:52 AM

I think they're trying to pump out too many new quests too often (which are always buggy) and not fixing the existing issues in the game. So issues pile up and pile up, then we're left with the constant changes just to keep the game playable. It's frustrating. The game never used to be this buggy. I'd rather see quality than quantity.

zoroak
03-21-18, 07:08 AM
Yeah, all the ‘firefighting’ to fix bugs. Unlike those who have 500 crowns, I was only awarded 400 so I had to email support again.

HuckleTown
03-21-18, 10:02 AM
A lot of storybook quests were like that. You could visit two taverns, ivy, a market and be done for the day. Some days were more intense though and you couldn?t plan which day of the week that fell - it could cause you to lose out on the whole thing as a result. At least this with over an entire week to go, you?re personally (based on what you shared) in a place where you could skip a day entirely and make it, or for three days get just Ivy?s eggs and do nothing else and you?ll still make it.

I know I can finish this event. My concern is I'm spending 7 days only focusing on the event. I have a bunch of storyline to do that gets ignored until I feel "safe enough" to do other things in my kingdom. Most events it's the entire 2 weeks that I can't do anything.

I have long term goals that require daily attention that are being ignored to finish this event. As it is I need 300 eggs from dead trees, that's a lot of chopping since I'm averaging .8 per tree (some are none).

kolakid2
03-21-18, 10:04 AM
Yeah, all the ‘firefighting’ to fix bugs. Unlike those who have 500 crowns, I was only awarded 400 so I had to email support again.

same here only 400 crowns:mad:

HuckleTown
03-21-18, 10:05 AM
Do eggs keep dropping once you craft the Ali? Or do I have to ignore my stables, chickens and Ivy once I finish?

AnnirasSweets
03-21-18, 11:02 AM
Do eggs keep dropping once you craft the Ali? Or do I have to ignore my stables, chickens and Ivy once I finish?

Yes, the eggs continue to drop until the event ends, not when you finish your Ali. I struggled to collect Fool's Eggs for a while but I've netted 10 since I crafted my Ali.

EsmeW2
03-21-18, 11:10 AM

I think there are a lot of us in this boat! I know there was a 'justification' for it - but still annoying.

I'm clogged up in this event with the witches eggs from Ivy - if not for this I'd be on the last part. I stupidly slept through one Ivy collection time too. I've not been at all lucky in the trades either. It's only the witches eggs that I need and they don't turn up. I suppose S8 see this a way of putting the breaks on and stopping everyone finishing too early. I can see that a lot of neighbours have got further ahead than me though as I've had quite a few requests for the knighting certificates, but I won't be there for a day or two.

puzzlecatz
03-21-18, 11:23 AM
I have just about enough silver tokens to craft my first Ali but after reading here I see that the ability to craft the Ali does not disappear in the workshop after you craft the first one. I am going to craft my eight more of each token before I craft my first Ali to see if I will be able to craft a second one. I will let you know what happens. Or if someone else is doing the same maybe they can let us know

PikaSquirrel
03-21-18, 11:25 AM
As most of you may have already noticed, the Pastel Alicorn limit has been raised to 4. Anyone who purchased the Pastel Alicorn and lost the ability to craft it should have the craft back in their Egg Workshop.

If you already crafted one and still see the option to craft it, you'll need to buy the Tokens with Gems and craft another one. The rest can be purchaed in the Market.

The Pastel Alicorn will only show up in the Market now after you have completed the last Goal of Going Gnome.

CharmOfLea
03-21-18, 11:42 AM
As most of you may have already noticed, the Pastel Alicorn limit has been raised to 4. Anyone who purchased the Pastel Alicorn and lost the ability to craft it should have the craft back in their Egg Workshop.

If you already crafted one and still see the option to craft it, you'll need to buy the Tokens with Gems and craft another one. The rest can be purchaed in the Market.

The Pastel Alicorn will only show up in the Market now after you have completed the last Goal of Going Gnome.

If we haven’t crafted one yet, shall we be able to craft 2 at once?

LadyRissaRenae
03-21-18, 12:50 PM
Since there's only one shop, we can't craft 2 at once. What I would like to know is if the option to craft a second Ali is still in the shop once we've crafted one and completed the event.

saruccia1963
03-21-18, 12:58 PM
The Realm's Eggs have completely disappeared since yesterday, for me. Not even one Realm Egg for fifty Rules eggs I got in the last 24 hours.
Is someone else noticing this problem?

AnnirasSweets
03-21-18, 01:26 PM
Since there's only one shop, we can't craft 2 at once. What I would like to know is if the option to craft a second Ali is still in the shop once we've crafted one and completed the event.

After crafting 1 Alicorn, the craft remained in my Egg Workshop. My only craft disappeared once I'd reached the limit of 4 Pastel Alicorns.

katbtodd
03-21-18, 01:31 PM
After crafting 1 Alicorn, the craft remained in my Egg Workshop. My only craft disappeared once I'd reached the limit of 4 Pastel Alicorns.

That's a lot of work to get all those token If you wanted to craft all 4

AnnirasSweets
03-21-18, 01:37 PM
The Realm's Eggs have completely disappeared since yesterday, for me. Not even one Realm Egg for fifty Rules eggs I got in the last 24 hours.

I had a few dead trees left I had to clear and I did receive a Realm's Egg. So there's still there, just being extremely difficult.

Too right. I was lazy and only crafted 1, but I do admire anyone who would even think to try for crafting 2. Those Witch's Eggs were enough to put me off!

liluger4e
03-21-18, 01:45 PM

I am experiencing the same issue... for the last couple of days even...
I was hoping for one last trade but since I have all the necessary eggs for the silver tokens that I still miss (all other tokens have been crafted), I decided not to waste any more energy on it. I will be able to craft the ali in 4 days if all goes well, so plenty of time

I would like to put my two cents here... I was rather pleased with this second part of the easter/spring event. This is more time manageable and doable - the first part even with all the extra energy from alis, dragons, wizard schools and everything else and constant babysitting the game and I couldn't finish it up, also the rewards we definitely not equivalent the trouble which is the most frustrating. Not that this time around the rewards are great, apart from the ali and hopefully the crowns but it is way more enjoyable.

I would just say that honestly I am tired of the glitches and restarts... it is high time this is fixed by the developers. I restart the game every time I enter just in case and it still restarts on me... every time... and always on important collections... and of course after you get back in, the items have changed because it is a random collection and of course murphy's law, the first time you get what you need (but you lose it after the reset) and the second time around you leave empty handed... This is probably the most frustrating part...
SO many witch's eggs lost this way....

Anyways, happy gaming everyone. :)

liluger4e
03-21-18, 01:50 PM
Too right. I was lazy and only crafted 1, but I do admire anyone who would even think to try for crafting 2. Those Witch's Eggs were enough to put me off!

I am confused, didn't PikaSquirrel say that for the second craft you will have to buy the tokens? So probably no more option to make them, or maybe you will have to pre-make them?

maryamhjm
03-21-18, 01:53 PM
same here only 400 crowns:mad:

I received 250 but I haven't finished the Pastel Alicorn goal yet, it shows 1 crown as reward

derekpizzaking
03-21-18, 01:56 PM
I think there are several that have already completed without spending money. I will be crafting my last silver token in about 30 minutes. I don?t think I have spent any real money. At most one or two gems to speed up ivy?s before bed once or twice. But no more than 10 total gems spent.

I don?t possibly see how anyone could have collected all the witch eggs without spending gems to speed up ivy?s hut, or buying them. I have got to do 5 egg quests and only have yielded one witch egg. We should have had a building that didn?t require 12 hours in between. It takes me forever to craft the silver tokens. I will be done with all the other tokens way before these. I need 12 more of the silver tokens. Is this doable, I hope so. And I did speed up ivy?s hut once. Just using 4 gems though.
I guess s8 wants us to chop till we drop in the meantime waiting for that 12 hour time period from ivy?s hut. The sad part is that I actually do sleep some of the time. 😁

olma_ru
03-21-18, 02:01 PM
I received 250 but I haven't finished the Pastel Alicorn goal yet, it shows 1 crown as reward
Same for me.

AinoDK
03-21-18, 02:01 PM

Yes, but maybe 3? :p

katbtodd
03-21-18, 02:03 PM
I am confused, didn't PikaSquirrel say that for the second craft you will have to buy the tokens? So probably no more option to make them, or maybe you will have to pre-make them?

You have to make the tokens ahead , or buy the token with gems
Some body got to do it to make sure ,before we will really do ,

zoroak
03-21-18, 02:03 PM

The reward for the event completion should be 250 even though it shows 1 so you ought to have 500 in total when you finish as others have posted earlier. Problem with our case is that we finished the event early and received 0 crowns and were only compensated with 400 instead of 500.

Jackiesq
03-21-18, 02:11 PM
I don?t possibly see how anyone could have collected all the witch eggs without spending gems to speed up ivy?s hut, or buying them. I have got to do 5 egg quests and only have yielded one witch egg. We should have had a building that didn?t require 12 hours in between. It takes me forever to craft the silver tokens. I will be done with all the other tokens way before these. I need 12 more of the silver tokens. Is this doable, I hope so. And I did speed up ivy?s hut once. Just using 4 gems though.
I guess s8 wants us to chop till we drop in the meantime waiting for that 12 hour time period from ivy?s hut. The sad part is that I actually do sleep some of the time. 😁

I really don't understand the Ivy problem. I like the droppings from it in events!
Why? Because we know for 100% they drop and I only have to collect 2x per day! I finished everything else yesterday. Only waiting for 9 more Witch eggs now! So I'll finish on time and can use my energy for my untimed questlines now! (I don't do the sidegoal for the gnome) No need to chop like crazy hoping for a drop and I can sleep, work and have a life without any worries for this event!

zoroak
03-21-18, 02:15 PM
I mentioned this a few pages ago. You have to craft 16, 24 or 32 of bronze, silver and gold tokens if you want to craft 2, 3 or 4 alicorns. The option to craft the alicorn appears to remain after crafting 1 but you cannot craft any tokens after crafting the first alicorn. So don’t craft the alicorn before you have the extra tokens required. This is the case right now but no guarantees this rule won?t change later.

Crown awards, alicorns crafting rule changes and bugs are not favouring those who finished the event very early. I?ve still not heard from support re the 100 missing crowns.

MoonVillage3
03-21-18, 02:24 PM
you have to chop 33 dead trees to obtain exactly 5 Realm Eggs.. I've used 165 energy, placing a gnome monster so as not to spawn anymore skunkys as those eggs I've collected enough. you'll need more energy if you need to fight the skunky for eggs.

derekpizzaking
03-21-18, 03:12 PM
I really don't understand the Ivy problem. I like the droppings from it in events!
Why? Because we know for 100% they drop and I only have to collect 2x per day! I finished everything else yesterday. Only waiting for 9 more Witch eggs now! So I'll finish on time and can use my energy for my untimed questlines now! (I don't do the sidegoal for the gnome) No need to chop like crazy hoping for a drop and I can sleep, work and have a life without any worries for this event!

I don’t mind using ivy’s hut so much as it’s harder for me to remember to collect every 12 hours and I’ve been trying. I just hate mostly having everything else completed while I’m just waiting, waiting, waiting. Yes, the guaranteed drop is a plus, perhaps she could have been dropping 1 to 2 at a time, or use ivy’s hut and perhaps another building. Maybe I’m just impatient to complete the event because I’m actually excited about getting an Ali, or maybe I’m somewhat bored.

bobbyrae
03-21-18, 03:47 PM
I guess s8 wants us to chop till we drop in the meantime waiting for that 12 hour time period from ivy?s hut. The sad part is that I actually do sleep some of the time. 

I didn’t spend gems and managed to finish the goal this morning. Didn’t miss any sleep. Didn’t play 24/7. Don’t have unlimited energy. I have only two grown alicorns. This is probably the first CS goal I have managed to complete with time to spare. I had no problem with Ivy’s hut dropping the egg since I knew it was a given that every time I visited I would get an egg. I found it tedious, though, to chop so many trees. And I found it annoying to have to plant and water white birch trees before I could get to chop them down. I did stop working on everything else and did focus all my daily energy into just chopping trees, clearing stables and feeding chickens. I got a fair number of realm eggs but I’m not sure how much that trade actually helped since I tended to get eggs I already had in inventory but never eggs I really needed, like the witch egg and ruler egg.

I mentioned this a few pages ago. You have to craft 16, 24 or 32 of bronze, silver and gold tokens if you want to craft 2, 3 or 4 alicorns. The option to craft the alicorn appears to remain after crafting 1 but you cannot craft any tokens after crafting the first alicorn. So don?t craft the alicorn before you have the extra tokens required. This is the case right now but no guarantees this rule won?t change later.

Crown awards, alicorns crafting rule changes and bugs are not favouring those who finished the event very early. I?ve still not heard from support re the 100 missing crowns.

I finished the goal and immediately lost the ability to craft an alicorn. The only thing I can craft there is the gnome, which...I doubt I will go after. I’m crafting swords right now so I can’t check if I can still craft tokens.

As others have suggested, if you want to try for a second alicorn, gather the required tokens, then wait until AFTER you have crafted the first alicorn BEFORE sending out the request for knighting certificates. After crafting the first alicorn check if you can actually craft the second, and if possible craft it and THEN send out the request for the certificates.

zoroak
03-21-18, 04:32 PM
I’ve finished all goals almost 3 days ago and crafted the alicorn but still have the ability to craft another (this craft initially disappeared when I finished the event but reappeared maybe yesterday?), just can’t do the tokens. I guess for those who are just now finishing the event, the rules are different. Very confusing.

Finally got my missing 100 crowns and summoned the Baron. Thank you, agent Leslie!

PikaSquirrel
03-21-18, 04:40 PM
If you plan on buying the Pastel Alicorn from the Market, make sure you craft 1 first before you accidentally buy 4. If you buy 4, you'll be at the limit and you won't be able to craft one.

Jackiesq
03-21-18, 05:10 PM
Finally got my missing 100 crowns and summoned the Baron. Thank you, agent Leslie!

Leslie is the employee of the day! Got my crowns from Leslie too. 👍

But I'm waiting with the Baron! After getting my walker for the 155 gnomes I put it in storage and saw a glitch of something unknown... It was gone a minute and a game crash later. A Princess and 2 other figures as walkers in storage!
So I think we'll get new options for our crowns in the update tomorrow/today...... 😉

tonyjosiah
03-21-18, 07:20 PM
If you plan on buying the Pastel Alicorn from the Market, make sure you craft 1 first before you accidentally buy 4. If you buy 4, you'll be at the limit and you won't be able to craft one.
I just caught up to all the glitches that are going on and I am completely STUCK...

Well... I started crafting one and then the game allowed me to buy 4 with gems and now I can’t place the one I crafted... HELP PLEASE!

jesslau9
03-21-18, 09:02 PM
I had a few dead trees left I had to clear and I did receive a Realm's Egg. So there's still there, just being extremely difficult.

same, doing a rough calcuation

Troll's eggs - 8*5 = 40 more ,that be a good 20 trees if lucky but that requires planting too

Witch's egg - 8 more Ivy collection

Ruler's egg = 20*8 = 160 = probably a good 75 trees

SpiritWind00
03-21-18, 11:08 PM
I just caught up to all the glitches that are going on and I am completely STUCK...

Well... I started crafting one and then the game allowed me to buy 4 with gems and now I can’t place the one I crafted... HELP PLEASE!
Sounds like you should reach out to Pika by PM or support. If you need help let me know by pm.

Sweetnickolai
03-21-18, 11:14 PM
I finally finished going gnome and Hewitt is not in my storage box.. I restarted the game and he’s still not in my storage. Please help??

federerGOAT
03-21-18, 11:24 PM
So how many crowns are we supposed to have if all the quests have been completed?
I'vebought the baron and have 900 left. Not enough to buy Maya...

zoroak
03-21-18, 11:30 PM
I finally finished going gnome and Hewitt is not in my storage box.. I restarted the game and he’s still not in my storage. Please help??

He’s not a decoration, he’s a walker.

zoroak
03-21-18, 11:34 PM
So how many crowns are we supposed to have if all the quests have been completed?
I'vebought the baron and have 900 left. Not enough to buy Maya...

Like me and a few others, you are short of 100 crowns. You should get 500 in total for this event, email support through the game link. Got the missing 100 a day after contacting support.
We received 400 as we finished the event early and got nothing from the event. Others have 250 awarded plus another 250 from completing last goal of the event.

Sweetnickolai
03-22-18, 12:38 AM
He?s not a decoration, he?s a walker.

Ahh ok.. Thank you so much for your response :)

katbtodd
03-22-18, 01:37 AM

Well... I started crafting one and then the game allowed me to buy 4 with gems and now I can?t place the one I crafted... HELP PLEASE!

That's because there is a limit of 4 ,

Sandybellee
03-22-18, 01:53 AM
Just crafted the ali and the craft disappeared so I guess we can only craft one.
Considering buying a second one. Does anyone know what kind of energy drops it has?

katbtodd
03-22-18, 02:12 AM
Just crafted the ali and the craft disappeared so I guess we can only craft one.
Considering buying a second one. Does anyone know what kind of energy drops it has?

My first drop was 100 energies
Then I bought a second one
Second day was 12 and 7
Now I have 4 today will be my first day collecting from all 4
This morning drops

cavegirl1
03-22-18, 02:40 AM
I don?t mind using ivy?s hut so much as it?s harder for me to remember to collect every 12 hours and I?ve been trying. I just hate mostly having everything else completed while I?m just waiting, waiting, waiting. Yes, the guaranteed drop is a plus, perhaps she could have been dropping 1 to 2 at a time, or use ivy?s hut and perhaps another building. Maybe I?m just impatient to complete the event because I?m actually excited about getting an Ali, or maybe I?m somewhat bored.

I think Ivy's hut would be better if the wait time was only 10 or 11 hours, as then we'd have an opportunity to make up time and still try and collect twice a day, if we can't collect on time. Apart from losing over a day at the start, I have ended up only being able to collect once a day a couple of times because I can't check in every 12 hours. I think I'll still make it but it is getting tighter by the day. Will see if I have to use gems to speed up Ivy once there are just a couple of days to go.

tromalyt
03-22-18, 02:51 AM
Do you already have two regular stables or just one? If you sell your haunted stable, you will not be able to get it back until it is offered for sale again.

Well, that is the problem, I have one regular stable and one haunted stable, and if I try to buy a second regular stable it says that I am maxed up, I cannot buy more stables, unless I sell the haunted one, I guess.

Also, my regular stable, level 6 I believe, has 3 hours and 5 minutes timer, the haunted one has a 4 hours timer, so it is already worse. Also, it does not drop fools eggs, it didn't spawn gnomes, and I don't think it has better dropping rates. I only keep it for the looks.

I thought more people were having this problem, but it seems that nobody else is complaining, maybe because everybody else sold their haunted stable.

jackylina29
03-22-18, 04:37 AM
so can we buy 1 2 or 3 alis now and still be able tyo craft the one craftable one?

bobbyrae
03-22-18, 04:48 AM

My first drop was 7 energy.

AinoDK
03-22-18, 05:09 AM
Just crafted the ali and the craft disappeared so I guess we can only craft one

Oh no, I am collecting eggs like a maniac, hoping I could craft more. Had you asked for and received all the certificates? (clinging to a straw here)

Anyway, not complaining, I was taking a chance on my own accord. The way the rules have been changing it has been difficult to find what's up and what's down

CathyDucky
03-22-18, 06:39 AM
The Pastel Alicorn will only show up in the Market now after you have completed the last Goal of Going Gnome.[/QUOTE]

I am still waiting to collect 7 more silver tokens but the pastel alicorn already shows up in the market? Can i proceed to buy 1 before crafting in the egg workshop?

LadyRissaRenae
03-22-18, 06:43 AM

Ok, I'm completely confused. Pika said WE COULD craft a second Ali in the shop once we crafted the first, but if we didn't have enough tokens we had to buy them with gems (because the token crafts disappear)

Pika: Which is it? We CAN or we CANNOT craft a second Ali in the shop once we've crafted the first???

zoroak
03-22-18, 07:08 AM

I finished the event very early on (neighbour requests were all completed), and you can see from the left of the screenshot that I have 1 alicorn that was crafted, not bought. The egg workshop still has the alicorn craft but I cannot craft any more tokens, making this craft useless for me.

According to the posts of those who recently completed the alicorn craft or event, rules appear to differ and you do not seem to be able to craft a second.

I guess this is all by design to prevent crafting a second without buying with gems.

EsmeW2
03-22-18, 07:31 AM
Well, that is the problem, I have one regular stable and one haunted stable, and if I try to buy a second regular stable it says that I am maxed up, I cannot buy more stables, unless I sell the haunted one, I guess.

Also, my regular stable, level 6 I believe, has 3 hours and 5 minutes timer, the haunted one has a 4 hours timer, so it is already worse. Also, it does not drop fools eggs, it didn't spawn gnomes, and I don't think it has better dropping rates. I only keep it for the looks.

I thought more people were having this problem, but it seems that nobody else is complaining, maybe because everybody else sold their haunted stable.

This is pretty odd. I thought I'd let you know that I've got 2 ordinary stables and a haunted stable on both of my games. On one of them I had all 3 out on the board till recently. Maybe the rules changed? I'm not sure why the haunted stable would be a substitute for the normal stable because you can't upgrade it and it has never dropped event items.