PDA

View Full Version : Speckled Sky Goal March 13 2018

kooky panda
03-13-18, 11:09 AM
Speckled Sky Goal:
Get your Stellar Token by finishing these goals!

Have a Blackhole (craft or gain one in the "Stellar Starway Event")

Have and Hatch a Starstuck Dragon (Complete the Stellar Starway Event)

Rewards: 250 food/ 1 Token

Blackhole is a decoration you have to craft for the event. NOT the Blackhole Dragon.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/eBXshDaVDQwOoEq/upload.png

random59
03-13-18, 11:30 AM
Why do we need a Black Hole Dragon, there is no information about it in the market? Any ideas!

Anyone looking in your codex you will fin it under Black or Purple, still not showing in the market!

amerirish
03-13-18, 12:01 PM
Who in the what now?? I had no idea this dragon even existed so I started breeding for something else :mad: If it's limited, can we get a time extension? 31 hours is a loooong time even if you're lucky to get it quickly (which I will not be!)

ETA: Just realized this is a relisted dragon that expired. Fortunately I already have one.

random59
03-13-18, 12:05 PM
Who in the what now?? I had no idea this dragon even existed so I started breeding for something else :mad: If it's limited, can we get a time extension? 31 hours is a loooong time even if you're lucky to get it quickly (which I will not be!)

ETA: Just realized this is a relisted dragon that expired. Fortunately I already have one.

I have it too, but the colours I have are Black/Blue, lol

skyharbor602
03-13-18, 12:10 PM
I think the Blackhole is a decoration in the Dragon Tales event. I didn't see the dragon (black/purple) in the market either.

random59
03-13-18, 12:34 PM
I think the Blackhole is a decoration in the Dragon Tales event. I didn't see the dragon (black/purple) in the market either.

It isn’t in the market place, was about the same time as the 2nd stellar event, the dragon we had was Portal then Blackhole appeared the following year, if memory serves me correctly. You can see it in your codex under Black/Purple

kooky panda
03-13-18, 01:45 PM
Why do we need a Black Hole Dragon, there is no information about it in the market? Any ideas!

Anyone looking in your codex you will fin it under Black or Purple, still not showing in the market!
The Black Hole Dragon will be needed for the Speckled Sky Goal. ( to gain 1 Stellar Token).

random59
03-13-18, 01:56 PM
The Black Hole Dragon will be needed for the Speckled Sky Goal. ( to gain 1 Stellar Token).

Okay, yes it is there in the side goal but as I have one will this count towards the task or must I rebreed it or craft another?

Anaboe
03-13-18, 02:02 PM
Kooky, for what event do we need this one for?

And is the only option to breed it? For we can not buy it for gold?

Is this dragon common? Rare? Super Rare? Ultra Rare?

And why have the colors changed?

random59
03-13-18, 02:14 PM
Blackhole

31 hours
Super Rare
800 Essence to craft

Needed for side goal Token

summersalt
03-13-18, 02:17 PM
Oh wow there s another dragon required to complete tales. A common that requires a rare dragon. And another dragon And it's a super rare. I think I won't even start tales.

kooky panda
03-13-18, 02:32 PM
Okay, yes it is there in the side goal but as I have one will this count towards the task or must I rebreed it or craft another?
I am checking on this. I already have one too.

leysanne
03-13-18, 02:43 PM
My Speckled Sky goal says:

Get your stellar token by finishing these goals!

HAVE A BLACKHOLE.
Craft or gain one in “Stellar Starway” event.

HAVE AND HATCH A STARWAY DRAGON.
Complete the “Stellar Starway” event.

REWARDS: 250 apples and a token.

I took a photo but i haven’t figured out how to get them to show ... always says failed to upload when i try ... or i’m just going about it totally wrong!
Anyway, it doesn’t mention anything about a blackhole dragon. Going by the usual format of the tales - i think we have to craft (and maybe place) a blackhole decoration (there is one in the spell shop) at some point and then complete the tales to get the final dragon, hatch that then we get the token.

cat_chick10
03-13-18, 02:51 PM

HAVE A BLACKHOLE.

I took a photo but i haven’t figured out how to get them to show ... always says failed to upload when i try ... or i’m just going about it totally wrong!
Anyway, it doesn’t mention anything about a blackhole dragon. Going by the usual format of the tales - i think we have to craft (and maybe place) a blackhole decoration (there is one in the spell shop) at some point and then complete the tales to get the final dragon, hatch that then we get the token.

I am also confused by this because mine also seems to suggest that I need a decoration called a Blackhole, not a dragon.

summersalt
03-13-18, 02:58 PM

HAVE A BLACKHOLE.

That's what I initially tbought too. But reading this is making me panick.

FlatFoot
03-13-18, 03:04 PM
Blackhole is a decoration you have to craft for the event. NOT the Blackhole Dragon.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/eBXshDaVDQwOoEq/upload.png

skyharbor602
03-13-18, 04:09 PM

Thanks FlatFoot for the update. I figured it was a decoration because we never had to breed a dragon in the last chapter for a Tales event.

Athabasca55
03-13-18, 05:09 PM

Then in heavens name, pun intended, fix or delete the title of this thread so that players don’t start a fool’s errand of trying to breed a black and purple dragon they don’t need, and risk a fleet of Neo Bubbles in so doing? DS doesn’t need more Neo Bubbles.

skyharbor602
03-13-18, 08:02 PM
Then in heavens name, pun intended, fix or delete the title of this thread so that players don’t start a fool’s errand of trying to breed a black and purple dragon they don’t need, and risk a fleet of Neo Bubbles in so doing? DS doesn’t need more Neo Bubbles.

Neo Bubble should be discontinued period.

kooky panda
03-14-18, 08:55 AM
Sorry guys! I have edited the title of this thread. (had a major senior moment!)
The blackhole is a decoration, not a dragon!

skyharbor602
03-14-18, 09:37 AM
Sorry guys! I have edited the title of this thread. (had a major senior moment!)
The blackhole is a decoration, not a dragon!

Aww Kooky, don't worry about it, it happens. You'll always be cool in my book. Thank you for always helping us fellow Caretakers out. You're not credited enough.