PDA

View Full Version : Which dragons do you want to craft with essence?

Xyn25
03-09-18, 08:22 AM
I'm set on two for now:
- Above (from an old leaderboard - never hatched Below because of not having Above)
- Eve (from new years 2017, bred like crazy and couldn't get it)

skyharbor602
03-09-18, 09:25 AM
I'm about 700 essence from getting Valiant or Achilles. Those are my goals.

dovanificent
03-09-18, 09:32 AM
The Dark One

Xyn25
03-09-18, 11:07 AM
I'm about 700 essence from getting Valiant or Achilles. Those are my goals.

Valiant just looks awesome! Got mine from a value pack but getting it with essence is great! I keep trying to breed Achilles but no luck so far.

Xyn25
03-09-18, 11:08 AM
The Dark One

You have to sacrifice a lot of dragons to the dark side 😛

dovanificent
03-09-18, 12:23 PM
You have to sacrifice a lot of dragons to the dark side ��

I have sacrificed 18 super rare dragon to the codex and need to sacrifice another 8 super rare dragons since i have 6 diamond dragons that i will offer to the codex. Must feed the dark side.

CranberryMil
03-09-18, 01:00 PM
I cafted my paladin dragon and im happy with it n_n

amerirish
03-09-18, 01:08 PM
This is such a tough question, I have a whole list of dragons that I missed out on in events, wheels, LT's, etc. Two that I'm really wanting are Giftwrap and Bengal. I'm also missing a few Zodiacs; Capricorn, Libra & Pisces.

sehana
03-09-18, 01:36 PM
so many to pick from as I haven't been doing any events or tournaments.

dark one, empress, luminous, moonrise, obsidian

cat_chick10
03-09-18, 02:37 PM
In the end, I want to get all of them! (Probably physically impossible lol). I am definitely going to start with Mindvolt. I had it on my old account and it was one of my favourites. I was sad to see that it expired. My next one will be a champion. I want to stick with unbreedable dragons because if I keep trying, eventually I will be able to get the Diamons hybrids, or Valiant. I don't want to use up 1600 essence on something I can breed (also it feels more satisfying when I breed it)

Xyn25
03-09-18, 03:54 PM
In the end, I want to get all of them! (Probably physically impossible lol). I am definitely going to start with Mindvolt. I had it on my old account and it was one of my favourites. I was sad to see that it expired. My next one will be a champion. I want to stick with unbreedable dragons because if I keep trying, eventually I will be able to get the Diamons hybrids, or Valiant. I don't want to use up 1600 essence on something I can breed (also it feels more satisfying when I breed it)

Right with you on only crafting unbreedables! We're bound to get the breedables some day, right?

random59
03-09-18, 04:41 PM
Right with you on only crafting unbreedables! We're bound to get the breedables some day, right?

Haha, lol, I have just managed to breed a Trojan after 5.5 years, then I got another one and still trying for Cerebus.

Steampunk is the next on my agenda and then my metals are complete!

summersalt
03-09-18, 04:52 PM

I'm confused about breeding of champions. I was told none are breedable but it looks like valiant is. Are there any others that are breedable. Or is that the only one. I dont want to be off topic but it will help me determine which dragon I want to craft from the new codex.

skyharbor602
03-09-18, 05:04 PM
I'm confused about breeding of champions. I was told none are breedable but it looks like valiant is. Are there any others that are breedable. Or is that the only one. I dont want to be off topic but it will help me determine which dragon I want to craft from the new codex.

Valiant is the only champion that can be bred.

Xyn25
03-09-18, 05:20 PM
Haha, lol, I have just managed to breed a Trojan after 5.5 years, then I got another one and still trying for Cerebus.

Wow that's some dedication right there! Congrats!

I'm still trying to get Prime Eternal and feeding Tiny and Splatter to 15 to try for Prime Chroma, that's going to take a while...

AinoDK
03-09-18, 06:02 PM
Dread Captain is on top of my very long list. Only unbreedables make the list though

AnnirasSweets
03-09-18, 07:00 PM
That's the million dollar question, isn't it. I've been trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to go about crafting dragons since the codex was introduced. I keep a detailed chart of all dragons possible and the ones I have, my goal being to have them all...eventually. Currently I only have 860 out of the possible 1105 (and counting) so it's definitely a long term plan. I've got enough Essences at this point to craft any dragon thanks to all my years of hoarding limited and ultra rare doubles but I'm frozen with indecision!

I agree that focusing on the Unbreedables is the most prudent course of action but other than that I can't decide how to choose. After spending the last few days staring at my charting system I think for me personally, the best way to go about it would be to start with one rarity and go alphabetically within that category but I'm still stumped as to whether or not I should start with the Ultras or the Rares. I'm leaning towards starting with the Rares since I have a good line up of fighters for the tournies so I'm not in dire need of ultras right away. Plus, it will feel great to be able to cross several dragons off my to-get list quickly instead of just one. Decisions, decisions. At least this is something to keep us busy for a long time to come.

Den8137259
03-09-18, 07:31 PM
I'll just collect whatever points I could sacrifice by disenchanting the extras ★ I haven't got any specific targets to craft atm (: ★

Mouthbreather1
03-10-18, 01:02 PM
I was excited to craft a Neon since I've been trying to breed that one for years with no luck. It's the only dragon with black/pink/green color combo so I'm thinking it should be useful in battles. It's a rare so cost was only 400 essence. Next I'm thinking about crafting some of the soccer combos.

grandmatina
03-10-18, 02:24 PM
The first dragon I used essence for was Moon as I have been trying for a couple of years to breed one to craft comet tails. After it was on the nest, the very next dragon I bred was, you guessed it, Moon!!!

Florr06
03-10-18, 04:09 PM
Mama and Japanese for me :)

dovanificent
03-11-18, 04:50 AM
The first dragon I used essence for was Moon as I have been trying for a couple of years to breed one to craft comet tails. After it was on the nest, the very next dragon I bred was, you guessed it, Moon!!!

I couldn't breed moon for years until for some reason at the end of the year i bred 4 moons in a row

PrincessCouture2014
03-11-18, 10:29 AM
the list is quite long so i don't know which one I'll go for first time. i have 200 plus essence right now n just sacrificed my first diamond dragon out of 3.

cat_chick10
03-11-18, 12:43 PM
I have been breeding some super rares trying to get Neo Moon so I?ve been getting some nice essence :)

FireballFarm
03-11-18, 04:08 PM
I'm starting with the 400 Essence rares.
First up are Eve and Pride. Every time these two are rereleased, I try and try for them with no luck.
I have ~600E now, and will craft Eve after the LB is over. Should be ready to do Pride a few days after that. :)

After that comes Swamp, Nightstalkee, Magnetic, and Henna.
(I keep waffling on Henna. Sometimes I look at it and love it, but other times I'm like meh, it's ok, I guess...)

Also on my 400E list are Snowdrop, Ancient (been trying so hard to breed this one the past few days!), Ghoul, Circuit, Stardust and Seasonal, but they aren't quite as high on the priority list. I may move on to some badly wanted 800E dragons instead. We'll see. :)

There are at least 18 dragons on my super rare list. Yikes. That's gonna take a while ...
Some of the top contenders are: Knightmare, Kaleido, Ghost Armor, Sphinx, Plague Doctor, Black Cat, Dark Unicorn, Visitor, Voodoo Doll, Ripscale ...

Plus, I want super rare Champs Dueler and Battlesteed just cuz they look so darn cool. Don't really need them since I've already got enough Champs to do the job, but want them anyways. Maybe Skeletal Knight, too.

Ultras: Supreme and Autumn.
Because of the amount of E ultras take, I don't know if these guys are worth pursuing. Probably not.

summersalt
03-12-18, 08:12 AM
Does anyone know if the razorback is any good? I never hear about it or see it in tournaments. Was wondering if its worth getting on sale or creating with essence.
I really want to save for evollution chamber or nest if they would ever go on sale.
Any idea where we can put wishes for s8 to see and consider?

summersalt
03-12-18, 08:14 AM
the list is quite long so i don't know which one I'll go for first time. i have 200 plus essence right now n just sacrificed my first diamond dragon out of 3.
Oh my was it a duplicate?. I can't even see getting rid of my duplicate it's so difficult. I just had the regular diamond dragon until recently. But I've had that since 2012. I can't even part with my duplicates. I love them all so much. I can only send off commons even though they don't do much. I have three forest fires. But I think they're expired super rares I can't get myself to push the button. I can't trade em. I think I have a problem. Lol

cat_chick10
03-12-18, 09:37 AM
Anyone have any thoughts on which champ is the strongest? Like which would be good to get? (I aready have Glasswing, Mithril and Unruly)

amerirish
03-12-18, 01:38 PM
Anyone have any thoughts on which champ is the strongest? Like which would be good to get? (I aready have Glasswing, Mithril and Unruly)

They *should* all be the same but for me Angelfire is dynamite in battles. Also, Black Knight.

FireballFarm
03-12-18, 02:37 PM

My Shaman kicks some serious butt. Just leveled him from 12 to 13 a few days ago and he's been on an undefeated streak ever since- and he was oretty darn awesome before that!
(Hope I didn't just jinx him)

AnnirasSweets
03-12-18, 03:39 PM
Oh my was it a duplicate?. I can't even see getting rid of my duplicate it's so difficult. I just had the regular diamond dragon until recently. But I've had that since 2012. I can't even part with my duplicates. I love them all so much. I can only send off commons even though they don't do much. I have three forest fires. But I think they're expired super rares I can't get myself to push the button. I can't trade em. I think I have a problem. Lol

I was just having this exact conversation with friends who don't play. They naturally think I'm barmy but seeing someone else having the same sort of struggle makes me feel better. So far I've only been able to bring myself to trade duplicate dragons that are standard breeding. I have a stable full of limited and event duplicates but I'm struggling to let them go. Why exactly I'm saving them, I'm not sure. I can't display them or use them in any way but thinking of trading them makes me antsy.

Thankfully after years of diligent hoarding I have lots of triplicates so I can at least let myself trade the expired dragons so long as I have one on display and one in the stable left. I've really got to work on letting them go, I know. I think that a small part of me has pie-in-the-sky dreams about one day being able to trade with my neighbors. So when I'm about to trade an expired duplicate, in the back of my mind I'm constantly wondering if one day down the line I'll regret it.

I'll give S8 credit where it is due, this game really gets it's hooks into a certain type of person. The entire reason I play is to collect the dragons but I didn't realize how obsessive I was about it until recently.

JustKay
03-12-18, 05:58 PM
i know it's an ugly dragon but am going to try to get a Prism dragon. When I did my boosted speed breeding of diamonds, I was trying for this one and blew a lot of the gold on it. Next after that might be the Chakra dragon, or the Glimmer dragon, or Dark Angel.

I used to have a lot of dragons that I had missed but recently most of them came back as minor event prizes, so I now have them safely in storage already (Samurai, Witch, etc)

AinoDK
03-13-18, 12:13 AM

For a Champ hybrid I recommend Gentle Knight or Light Mother. If you play bingo, the color hybrids can come in quite handy, e.g. "win with a yellow type dragon", but also in battle the hybrid champs often have better odds than the pure champs. I still need a purple hybrid, have all the other simple colors covered.

cat_chick10
03-13-18, 09:27 AM
For a Champ hybrid I recommend Gentle Knight or Light Mother. If you play bingo, the color hybrids can come in quite handy, e.g. "win with a yellow type dragon", but also in battle the hybrid champs often have better odds than the pure champs. I still need a purple hybrid, have all the other simple colors covered.

oh true, good point

JustKay
03-13-18, 10:03 PM

I was just having this exact conversation with friends who don't play. They naturally think I'm barmy but seeing someone else having the same sort of struggle makes me feel better. So far I've only been able to bring myself to trade duplicate dragons that are standard breeding. I have a stable full of limited and event duplicates but I'm struggling to let them go. Why exactly I'm saving them, I'm not sure. I can't display them or use them in any way but thinking of trading them makes me antsy.

Thankfully after years of diligent hoarding I have lots of triplicates so I can at least let myself trade the expired dragons so long as I have one on display and one in the stable left. I've really got to work on letting them go, I know. I think that a small part of me has pie-in-the-sky dreams about one day being able to trade with my neighbors. So when I'm about to trade an expired duplicate, in the back of my mind I'm constantly wondering if one day down the line I'll regret it.

I'll give S8 credit where it is due, this game really gets it's hooks into a certain type of person. The entire reason I play is to collect the dragons but I didn't realize how obsessive I was about it until recently.

Same here, after seeing them add the codex and essense trading, it makes me wonder if I should hold on to some of my best duplicates in case they introduce some new feature that's even better in future. I'm hesitant to trade my diamond hybrids (even the 5 extra Crusaders I have). When they introduced the notion of "stamina" in the battle arena it actually made sense to have duplicates of strong type combinations since one could get "tired" if used too many times in consecutive arena battles.

cat_chick10
03-14-18, 08:46 AM
Same here, after seeing them add the codex and essense trading, it makes me wonder if I should hold on to some of my best duplicates in case they introduce some new feature that's even better in future. I'm hesitant to trade my diamond hybrids (even the 5 extra Crusaders I have). When they introduced the notion of "stamina" in the battle arena it actually made sense to have duplicates of strong type combinations since one could get "tired" if used too many times in consecutive arena battles.

What is this concept of stamina? They can actually get tired if they battle too much?

serpentray
03-14-18, 11:39 AM

Valiant and Glasswing are the MUST have champions. They are the only two true Ultra Rare champions in the arena, have a wide swath of type advantages, and very few type disadvantages. If you have these two at Level 15, plus two pure Level 15 Diamonds to fight other champs, the odds are now in your favor for any tournament!

After these two, the list becomes more debatable. I personally prioritize hybrid champs that are double strong vs. the most common colors, for example - Wardrum (adv vs. yellow & pink), Honor (adv vs. red & white), Harmony Knight (adv vs. black, purple), Amazon or Unruly (adv vs. green), etc.

-Serpentray

cat_chick10
03-14-18, 12:10 PM
Valiant and Glasswing are the MUST have champions. They are the only two true Ultra Rare champions in the arena, have a wide swath of type advantages, and very few type disadvantages. If you have these two at Level 15, plus two pure Level 15 Diamonds to fight other champs, the odds are now in your favor for any tournament!

After these two, the list becomes more debatable. I personally prioritize hybrid champs that are double strong vs. the most common colors, for example - Wardrum (adv vs. yellow & pink), Honor (adv vs. red & white), Harmony Knight (adv vs. black, purple), Amazon or Unruly (adv vs. green), etc.

-Serpentray

Interesting, thank you! I would love to get Valiant but I think I'll wait until I can breed it (even if that will literally take forever) because I don't want to spend essence on something breedable. Same with Diamond. Thank you for the other suggestions as well :)

JustKay
03-14-18, 03:48 PM

I think a lot of older dragons have rotated in as event prizes, so it would be really sad if you saved up 800 essense to trade for a dragon that then returned as an event prize in a later event. I think the only safe bets are dragons that in the past can only be bought with gold (food, bomb, dynamite if they can be called with essense) and diamond hybrids if there is nothing else I want. I really wanted Incognito a while ago, but am probably not going to prioritise that since that dragon might return in later event, maybe next Halloween. I probably won't have enough essense saved to even get one dragon before then anyway.

cat_chick10
03-14-18, 04:13 PM
I think a lot of older dragons have rotated in as event prizes, so it would be really sad if you saved up 800 essense to trade for a dragon that then returned as an event prize in a later event. I think the only safe bets are dragons that in the past can only be bought with gold (food, bomb, dynamite if they can be called with essense) and diamond hybrids if there is nothing else I want. I really wanted Incognito a while ago, but am probably not going to prioritise that since that dragon might return in later event, maybe next Halloween. I probably won't have enough essense saved to even get one dragon before then anyway.

Yeah, that's true. I guess you never know what will appear if they've been coming back. I suppose it's always a bit of a risk.

amerirish
03-15-18, 07:15 AM
I just did the math on my own personal list of expired dragons that I do not have (did not include any that are still breedable) and to get all of them I will need 91,200 essence (lmao)

summersalt
03-15-18, 08:00 AM
I just did the math on my own personal list of expired dragons that I do not have (did not include any that are still breedable) and to get all of them I will need 91,200 essence (lmao)
Piece of cake :D

summersalt
03-15-18, 08:05 AM

It's so true. Letting go is difficult. But could you just imagine if you had learned to let go about 2 months ago. You would have let go of those dragons that you worked so hard for..received gems..And then have them stripped away. Talk about regret. Oh gosh, thank goodness I had not learned to let go yet.And thank goodness I still have uncharted land. You can't predict the changes they will make. At least now though we can get any dragon. And trade almost any including neo bubble. But of course that all could change. I feel like it's a bit of a trial run. As we see with the monthly dragons limited to one. And not tradable ect. Doesn't make letting go any easier. Least for me.

summersalt
03-15-18, 08:45 AM
What is this concept of stamina? They can actually get tired if they battle too much?

Lol. U realized you've may have been working that glasswing a little hard huh? Hehe. Yeah I have a level 12 glass wing. I bring her out when necessary. She doesn't do better than using the colors anyways against most. If u have a super rare with the right colors it's much better to use tht and save her for when needed. I see your tournament results and I think poor glass wing. Lol jk. She's getting the job done. But I saw ur struggled against that gemstone/white one I took down easy with one hit with illusion black purple. Ur girl was tired.

cat_chick10
03-15-18, 09:22 AM
Lol. U realized you've may have been working that glasswing a little hard huh? Hehe. Yeah I have a level 12 glass wing. I bring her out when necessary. She doesn't do better than using the colors anyways against most. If u have a super rare with the right colors it's much better to use tht and save her for when needed. I see your tournament results and I think poor glass wing. Lol jk. She's getting the job done. But I saw ur struggled against that gemstone/white one I took down easy with one hit with illusion black purple. Ur girl was tired.

Yeah I actually had no idea they could get tired . . . this explains a lot! I'm just not super great at the colour matching yet, and sometimes I'm out somewhere where I don't have time to look it all up and figure it out and I just have to choose one quickly! Maybe I should try a bit harder to do that and give her a rest lol.

JustKay
03-15-18, 10:48 AM
Yeah I actually had no idea they could get tired . . . this explains a lot! I'm just not super great at the colour matching yet, and sometimes I'm out somewhere where I don't have time to look it all up and figure it out and I just have to choose one quickly! Maybe I should try a bit harder to do that and give her a rest lol.

Every tournament I take the time to pick the lowest level dragon that can still beat the opponent. So my level 10 champions still get a regular outing against under level 10 opponents, but only if I didn't find another level 10 with matching colours. Also during the period between tournaments I never use my best fighters. I rotate through my level 10 dragons only, even if it takes a few tries to beat a non tournament opponent.

cat_chick10
03-15-18, 12:47 PM
Every tournament I take the time to pick the lowest level dragon that can still beat the opponent. So my level 10 champions still get a regular outing against under level 10 opponents, but only if I didn't find another level 10 with matching colours. Also during the period between tournaments I never use my best fighters. I rotate through my level 10 dragons only, even if it takes a few tries to beat a non tournament opponent.

That?s smart. I?m going to have to learn this colour thing. I use Glasswing constantly outside of tournaments too so I guess she is permanently exhausted. I?ll have to find some time in my life to actually devote to this now :P

kooky panda
03-15-18, 01:19 PM
Hey guys, thread getting off topic. Please keep your posts to the current topic:

Which dragons do you want to craft with essence?

Thanks!

amalsaba
03-15-18, 05:43 PM
Glimmer! I have trying for it since it came out!

LemonGroveLane
03-20-18, 12:12 PM
Supreme b/c I loved the look of it just after I started playing and it was the prize for the Dragon Tales event - but I was too new and couldn't finish the Tales. Also Gossamer, b/c I just think it's pretty ;) (However, since Gossamer is breedable, I'll go for Supreme first.)

Phoenix406
03-20-18, 12:24 PM
It would be super nice if there were a way to see **in the game** what the different dragons look like instead of having to google them all to figure out which ones are cute or pretty and, therefore, desirable. I haven't had time to even think about which dragons I might want since I don't know what they all look like. I can't devote 24 hours per day to this game.

Phoenix406
03-20-18, 12:25 PM
Exhaustion and stamina are myths, just like dragons.

Phoenix406
03-20-18, 12:27 PM
Supreme b/c I loved the look of it just after I started playing and it was the prize for the Dragon Tales event - but I was too new and couldn't finish the Tales. Also Gossamer, b/c I just think it's pretty ;) (However, since Gossamer is breedable, I'll go for Supreme first.)

Supreme is my absolute favorite dragon in the game. I'm fortunate to have him. I wish I had enough food to level him up past level 10.

amalsaba
03-22-18, 05:38 PM
With the amount of time we spend to get enough essence. The very unfair trade of 16 ultra rares to get only 1 in return. Considering how hard it is to any of those 16 ultra rares. The long time of breeding then staying on the nest, then feeding n then past lvl 4.... then trading them for another 24 hrs.... multiply by 16??????? We should get the dragons we craft for essence at lvl 15 instantly

glenngenius
03-23-18, 09:16 AM
I want to complete my diamond collection so I'll prioritize the following: gossamer, astromancer, helios, diamond prism, prism, chakra.

Then I guess I'll go for the expired dragons that I don't have yet. :)

Den8137259
03-23-18, 09:39 AM
It would be super nice if there were a way to see **in the game** what the different dragons look like instead of having to google them all to figure out which ones are cute or pretty and, therefore, desirable. I haven't had time to even think about which dragons I might want since I don't know what they all look like. I can't devote 24 hours per day to this game.

Yes I find it's counterproductive to grey the dragons we don't have! There's no way to preview them by image except to Google ★

At least display a 70% transparency image or have the entire display frame box in a thicker border, for those we don't own in our collection ★

Also the codex page would reset itself straight to page 1, entry 1 whenever we are looking at the properties of a dragon which is many subsections down. A page that would require us to scroll down many entries before getting there. And then we have to redo at where we last left off ★

retseho
03-23-18, 09:24 PM
I want to complete my diamond collection so I'll prioritize the following: gossamer, astromancer, helios, diamond prism, prism, chakra.

Then I guess I'll go for the expired dragons that I don't have yet. :)

Helios=Ultra Diamond+Mythic will be a good choice against Glasswing in the battle Arena so will be the first dragon crafted from essense, I have about 400 so still a looooong way to go.
Anyone who already have Helios,
can you post your results against Glasswing L20? Thanks.

summersalt
03-24-18, 08:32 AM
It's so true. Letting go is difficult. But could you just imagine if you had learned to let go about 2 months ago. You would have let go of those dragons that you worked so hard for..received gems..And then have them stripped away. Talk about regret. Oh gosh, thank goodness I had not learned to let go yet.And thank goodness I still have uncharted land. You can't predict the changes they will make. At least now though we can get any dragon. And trade almost any including neo bubble. But of course that all could change. I feel like it's a bit of a trial run. As we see with the monthly dragons limited to one. And not tradable ect. Doesn't make letting go any easier. Least for me.

I was rereading my post from a less than two weeks ago. Oh the irony! I said u can't predict the changes they will make and at least we can trade any dragon. Welp...that was quick. I will eat my words now. Every single dragon they are introducing is not tradable. What's the point of events if someone has the dragons or even some of them. Doesn't make any sense. Just being stingy.

AnnirasSweets
03-24-18, 11:34 AM
I was rereading my post from a less than two weeks ago. Oh the irony! I said u can't predict the changes they will make and at least we can trade any dragon. Welp...that was quick. I will eat my words now. Every single dragon they are introducing is not tradable. What's the point of events if someone has the dragons or even some of them. Doesn't make any sense. Just being stingy.

I, too, find this to be another disturbing new trend. At first, I was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt and figured maybe they were making all *current* dragons un-tradable so as to encourage us to participate in events and not just craft the dragons. While not ideal, I could at least support that since it makes a sort of sense from their stand point as a business. But so far as I can tell, none the dragons that were released in March are available in the Codex?! A small (admittedly very small) part of me is hoping that, in time, these new dragons will be added to the Codex.

Yet another sudden change that we were given no notice of, nor any explanation for. Wouldn't it be nice if someone from the company would have the decency to stop by and let us know what the current rules are regarding what is/isn't available through the Codex and if the new dragons ever will be added instead of us just trying to figure out the ever-changing statuses?

Xyn25
03-25-18, 04:28 PM

Supreme is just gorgeous!! I got it from the tales when it came out and leveled it to 10 almost instantly :D

keshiaxo
04-10-18, 05:21 PM
Like Cat_Chick10, I want to collect them all but I am aiming to knock out the Ultra Rares. I want a collection of them the most - because well, why not?! :D

So far, I have 343 essence... I have a long way to go. It's mostly thanks to common breeds and one double super rare that I had.

luckyaa7
04-10-18, 07:30 PM
Debating between gentle knight and dread captain. Any suggestion??? Thanks!!

amerirish
04-11-18, 05:49 AM
I am hatching Gentle Knight from essence right now :D :D So happy!

harobeda
04-11-18, 07:04 AM
I went with Valiant on my main account. On two of my other accounts I went with Unicorn because it was such a pain to breed on my main account.

I've been doing the occasional batch of breeding Red/Diamond so I can trade the resulting crusader/ridgeback dragons and get the essence quicker.

Ilsadrago
04-18-18, 03:42 PM
I crafted Passion first, for battles and tournaments. Passion is a WINNER!! Next I crafted Sphinx for the same reason. A couple of days later, Neo Sphinx was introduced. Oh well, I'm hoping Sphinx lives up to his reputation as a battle beast, like Passion did! He's at a level 12 now, but I'm holding off feeding him up until the next Leaderboard. Who knows if Neo Sphinx will be as good?

Den8137259
04-18-18, 04:26 PM
Im a Saver and a Hogger (: ★ lol

Not crafting anything atm until maybe I fall into a enchanting trap lol ★ :D

dovanificent
04-18-18, 05:00 PM
20 more essence to be able to craft the dark one.

Lurker2
04-20-18, 12:53 AM
There are 14 gold producing dragons in the codex.

skyharbor602
04-22-18, 09:36 PM
Got one of my favorite dragons - Sniffles - from the codex.

Xyn25
04-24-18, 07:33 AM
There are 14 gold producing dragons in the codex.

You got my hopes up but a quick look at the codex squished them 😛
Gold producing dragons are not craftable with essence.

amerirish
04-24-18, 08:44 AM
Im a Saver and a Hogger (: ★ lol

Not crafting anything atm until maybe I fall into a enchanting trap lol ★ :D

Normally I would be the same way but I figure that S8 could change the requirements at any second (as they are wont to do) so I'm crafting as I go so that I'm sure I'll get the ones I want most :)

Furytale
02-19-19, 12:29 PM
I have 1600 essences now and like to craft a champion. Maybe Gilded Knight or The Dark One ?
I have the following champions: Glasswing, Neo Glasswing, Mithril, Huntress, Unruly, Battlemage, Omega Light Mother, Guardian Angel, Warrior Princess, Stalwart, Strength, Honor, Tribal and Cleric.

I am very grateful for any suggestions.

Nuicakes
02-19-19, 01:41 PM

The past week has been amazing for me. I've managed to breed Trojan, Oracle (both using Cerberus) and Shell.

Nuicakes
02-19-19, 01:44 PM

-Serpentray

my best are Neo Glassing (cheaper to feed), Moonrise and Valiant.

Nuicakes
02-19-19, 01:48 PM
Debating between gentle knight and dread captain. Any suggestion??? Thanks!!

I can't remember who's cheaper to feed but Gentle Knight seems to be more useful to me than Dread Captain.

mymonta
02-19-19, 02:36 PM
I have 1600 essences now and like to craft a champion. Maybe Gilded Knight or The Dark One ?
I have the following champions: Glasswing, Neo Glasswing, Mithril, Huntress, Unruly, Battlemage, Omega Light Mother, Guardian Angel, Warrior Princess, Stalwart, Strength, Honor, Tribal and Cleric.

I am very grateful for any suggestions.

I have the best luck with my Gilded Knight, but I defer to the knowledge of the other posters because I don't battle as much and haven't mapped out any battle strategies. I also like Gilded Knight because he's a good looking dragon. I just crafted Gentle Knight because I heard he is really good, but I haven't used him yet. It sounds like you already have quite the stable of Champs!

mymonta
02-19-19, 02:41 PM
I don't know what I am going to try for next, but I had a lot of Essence saved, and I recently acquired Gentle Knight, Forgefather, and Feathered dragons. Now I have to start to save Essence again. *sigh* Luckily, I should be able to disenchant my second Crown Jewel dragon, so that will give me 100 right there. I never disenchant my URs until this one.