PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Leprechaun - 2018 Mar 8 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
03-08-18, 07:19 PM
Lucky Leprechaun This is a 10 days cruise.

Liam the Leprechaun is here to push his luck! See if you can convince him to stay and he'll teach you his traditional Colcannon and Corned Beef recipe!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42683

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Liam the Leprechaun will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Colcannon and Corned Beef (gem recipe).

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42684

Gem Recipe

Colcannon and Corned Beef - 6 golden clover + 4 steak + 2 bread + 1 european butter (Celebration Stove)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43007

Rynetory2
03-08-18, 07:22 PM
Goals

Show Liam the Leprechaun just how lucky you are! Collect Shamrocks from the General Store and cook up some limited timed Leprechaun fare!

Goal 1
Unlock Shamrocks (General Store)
Serve Leprechaun Noodles x1
Win a Celtic Lamp from Day 2 of the Lucky Leprechaun Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 4 shamrocks

Goal 2
Master Leprechaun Noodles to Star Level 1
Serve Shamrock Floats x1
Win a Pot of Gold Divider from Day 6 of the Lucky Leprechaun Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 3 Silver Stamps

Goal 3
Master Leprechaun Noodles to Star Level 2
Master Shamrock Floats to Star Level 1
Serve Paddy's Day Dinner x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 8 Shamrocks

Goal 4
Master Leprechaun Noodles to Star Level 3
Master Shamrock Floats to Star Level 2
Master Paddy's Day Dinner to Star Level 1
Serve Colcannon and Corned Beef x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 4 Gold Stamps

Limited Time Recipe

Leprechaun Noodles - 2 pasta + 2 cheese + 4 shamrock (Diner Stove)
Shamrock Float - 3 cream + 1 sugar + 2 flour + 6 shamrock (Diner Oven)
Paddy's Day Dinner - 3 steak + 2 potato + 2 broccoli + 9 shamrock (Commercial Range)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42903

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42706

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42769

Rynetory2
03-08-18, 07:22 PM

Paul__
03-08-18, 08:49 PM
So glad that we’re finally getting some new decor! :)

hhuiying
03-09-18, 12:49 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but hmm... if I have leftover red lanterns in my pantry, will these disappear or will they be converted to Shamrock(s)? Thank you in advance! 😊

Paul__
03-09-18, 05:14 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but hmm... if I have leftover red lanterns in my pantry, will these disappear or will they be converted to Shamrock(s)? Thank you in advance! 

They will proably disappear. This is what happpened with previous limited time ingredients.

Rynetory2
03-09-18, 07:14 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but hmm... if I have leftover red lanterns in my pantry, will these disappear or will they be converted to Shamrock(s)? Thank you in advance! ��

Welcome to the forum. :)

They definitely wont convert to Shamrock or anything else. They should disappear after the event expires.

Paul__
03-09-18, 01:41 PM
I’m glad that we get silver stamsp for part 2 of the Goals.

anicak84
03-10-18, 09:27 AM
is this an all new event? I see some people saying new decor, is everyting new? what about recipes, ingredientes (and their images/icons)? ty!

Paul__
03-10-18, 09:56 AM
is this an all new event? I see some people saying new decor, is everyting new? what about recipes, ingredientes (and their images/icons)? ty!

The limited time recipes are from 2015, which I don’t mind, we get a second chance at a mastering them since I don’t think we had 3 star mastery then. But the gem recipe is new I believe. The character is from 2015. But the ingredients are new icons. I also think that the Celtic styles and decorations are new. (Besides the tables and chairs I think) The Leporchaun Green, gold, and mint chair, tables, wall, and floor styles I believe are new. I could be wrong. I was playgin the game both in March 2016 and 2015 and the items I mentioned above all appeared as “NEW” and I didn’t have them.

Rynetory2
03-11-18, 04:16 AM
Scheduled Maintenance has ended. You may resume with your games. :)

anicak84
03-13-18, 12:53 PM
The limited time recipes are from 2015, which I don?t mind, we get a second chance at a mastering them since I don?t think we had 3 star mastery then. But the gem recipe is new I believe. The character is from 2015. But the ingredients are new icons. I also think that the Celtic styles and decorations are new. (Besides the tables and chairs I think) The Leporchaun Green, gold, and mint chair, tables, wall, and floor styles I believe are new. I could be wrong. I was playgin the game both in March 2016 and 2015 and the items I mentioned above all appeared as ?NEW? and I didn?t have them.

Ok, ty for that info :)

cookingchickadee
03-14-18, 01:00 PM
Hi. I tried to submit a ticket, but I got an email back saying I needed to do it here to get fixed. I finished my goal and didn?t receive my gold stamps and it won?t go to the next Challenge. Please help me so I can finish this before the cruise ship ends. Thank you. I added a picture and hope I did it right so it can be seen. Thank you.https://support.storm8.com/attachments/token/YtaKLJs6j5QOhealBZvfVw5Fl/?name=9439D02F-C276-4097-B1A0-749A5DF3883F.png

How do I add a picture? It won?t let me. Thank for the help

https://support.storm8.com/attachments/token/YtaKLJs6j5QOhealBZvfVw5Fl/?name=9439D02F-C276-4097-B1A0-749A5DF3883F.png Maybe this might work. Sorry just do know what I?m doing.

Never mind. I scrolled down and saw I needed to make the winning dish from the cruise ship.

Paul__
03-14-18, 02:22 PM
Hi. I tried to submit a ticket, but I got an email back saying I needed to do it here to get fixed. I finished my goal and didn?t receive my gold stamps and it won?t go to the next Challenge. Please help me so I can finish this before the cruise ship ends. Thank you. I added a picture and hope I did it right so it can be seen. Thank you.https://support.storm8.com/attachments/token/YtaKLJs6j5QOhealBZvfVw5Fl/?name=9439D02F-C276-4097-B1A0-749A5DF3883F.png

Be sure to scroll down because it also says that you need to serve Colcannon and Corned Beef.

cookingchickadee
03-14-18, 04:55 PM
Yes, thank you. I did see that after I asked. :)

Paul__
03-14-18, 07:22 PM
Yes, thank you. I did see that after I asked. :)

No problem, sorry I didn't see that earlier.

MysticOrchid
03-15-18, 10:39 AM
So you have to unlock and cook the locked recipe to get the last 4 gold tickets for the other goal?

kooky panda
03-15-18, 10:55 AM
So you have to unlock and cook the locked recipe to get the last 4 gold tickets for the other goal?
Yes you will need to finish the cruise and unlock this recipe to finish this side goal .

Paul__
03-15-18, 12:10 PM
Why do the Shamrocks expire in 6 days but it says the special recipes don?t expire for 8 days.

kooky panda
03-15-18, 12:36 PM
Why do the Shamrocks expire in 6 days but it says the special recipes don?t expire for 8 days.
I will check on this.

Paul__
03-15-18, 01:35 PM
I will check on this.

Thank you.

sgr1953
03-15-18, 06:19 PM
Completed goal four in Lucky Leprechaun challenge and the goal didn’t give me the reward. Did a hard restart and it didn’t clear the issue. Submitted a trouble ticket and received a response stating there were no resources supporting Restautant Story 2 and to search the forums. Nothing on forums to help. What recourse do I have? Do I have to just accept the waste of time to get my dishes to levels 1, 2, and 3 and not get rewarded?

Rynetory2
03-15-18, 06:41 PM
Have you completed your cruise? There are 4 tasks in Goal 4, see Post 2, scroll down to see 2nd page in game.

Paul__
03-15-18, 06:56 PM
Completed goal four in Lucky Leprechaun challenge and the goal didn?t give me the reward. Did a hard restart and it didn?t clear the issue. Submitted a trouble ticket and received a response stating there were no resources supporting Restautant Story 2 and to search the forums. Nothing on forums to help. What recourse do I have? Do I have to just accept the waste of time to get my dishes to levels 1, 2, and 3 and not get rewarded?

Make sure to scroll down. You also have to serve Colcannon and Corned Beef (reward for completing the cruise.

Completed goal four in Lucky Leprechaun challenge and the goal didn?t give me the reward. Did a hard restart and it didn?t clear the issue. Submitted a trouble ticket and received a response stating there were no resources supporting Restautant Story 2 and to search the forums. Nothing on forums to help. What recourse do I have? Do I have to just accept the waste of time to get my dishes to levels 1, 2, and 3 and not get rewarded?

Did the goal disappear or is it still on your goals list?

Paul__
03-16-18, 02:39 PM
I will check on this.

Any update on this?

Rynetory2
03-16-18, 09:43 PM
Any update on this?

I'm afraid no news yet...

Paul__
03-17-18, 07:32 AM
I'm afraid no news yet...

Thanks for the update.

Rynetory2
03-17-18, 08:07 AM
1. Did you like this cruise?
2. Which prizes did you like?
3. Did you like the limited time goals?
4. Did you like the limited time recipes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

cookingchickadee
03-17-18, 01:03 PM
The limited time recipes are from 2015, which I don?t mind, we get a second chance at a mastering them since I don?t think we had 3 star mastery then. But the gem recipe is new I believe. The character is from 2015. But the ingredients are new icons. I also think that the Celtic styles and decorations are new. (Besides the tables and chairs I think) The Leporchaun Green, gold, and mint chair, tables, wall, and floor styles I believe are new. I could be wrong. I was playgin the game both in March 2016 and 2015 and the items I mentioned above all appeared as ?NEW? and I didn?t have them.
the old dishes had shamrock spice to make and go in the dish. Same picture just different names. I love adding to my stars and mastering everything. I have 998 stars. I?m loving these new recipes. Can?t wait for more.

Paul__
03-17-18, 01:41 PM
the old dishes had shamrock spice to make and go in the dish. Same picture just different names. I love adding to my stars and mastering everything. I have 998 stars. I?m loving these new recipes. Can?t wait for more.

I completely agree.

sophietalia
03-17-18, 07:43 PM
Anybody else not seeing the recipe after completing the cruise?

sophietalia
03-17-18, 07:49 PM
Never mind got it to show up.

Paul__
03-18-18, 09:47 AM
Anybody else not seeing the recipe after completing the cruise?

You need to tap on Liam the Leprechaun for the recipe to unlock

Rynetory2
03-18-18, 10:22 AM
Never mind got it to show up.

Glad you have resolved it. Congrats on finishing your cruise.

hungryres
03-19-18, 01:05 AM
limited ingredient / recipes: are they supposed to expire on different time?
last event that i could remember, the timer on ingredient and recipes expiry at the same time. but now timer on ingredient seems to expiry earlier than dishes.

Paul__
03-19-18, 03:37 PM
limited ingredient / recipes: are they supposed to expire on different time?
last event that i could remember, the timer on ingredient and recipes expiry at the same time. but now timer on ingredient seems to expiry earlier than dishes.

Yeah, I think that this is an error. Since the ingredient will disappear tomorrow, you won't be able to make the recipes after that date.

MisterBlu
03-20-18, 01:41 PM
Goal 4 of the Lucky Leprechaun apparently still has 3 days to go but the clover leaf in the general store disappears in less than 1 hour so how can it be completed? Is this a glitch?

Paul__
03-20-18, 03:35 PM
Goal 4 of the Lucky Leprechaun apparently still has 3 days to go but the clover leaf in the general store disappears in less than 1 hour so how can it be completed? Is this a glitch?

I'm assuming that we get the extra two days to make the Gem Recipe for the goal.

sunshine257
03-20-18, 04:18 PM
Where has the recipes for the challenge gone? Paddy’s Day Dinner says two more days in the cookbook, however it is now gone from the stove. The stove said three days yesterday. Is this going to be fixed so that people can still master the recipe to get the picture plaque?
Very disappointing indeed.

seesters
03-20-18, 04:18 PM
Game shows I have 2 days to finish the recipes to get the gold stamps. Shamrocks are gone! All three recipes are gone! So how am I to finish??

Paul__
03-20-18, 05:05 PM
Where has the recipes for the challenge gone? Paddy’s Day Dinner says two more days in the cookbook, however it is now gone from the stove. The stove said three days yesterday. Is this going to be fixed so that people can still master the recipe to get the picture plaque?
Very disappointing indeed.

The Shamrocks expired today, this is why you can no longer make the recipes.

MisterBlu
03-20-18, 05:32 PM
I am more annoyed at losing the chance to get the 4 gold stamps. This sort of mistake shouldn't happen.

EnchantedAcres2
03-20-18, 06:53 PM
Not happy about loosing the shamrocks 2 days before the challenge was complete. Come on people. Double check that your work syncs up. Either end the challenge sooner or keep what we need to complete the challenge until the challenge has ended. Very sloppy work...

Paul__
03-20-18, 07:20 PM
It was obviously a simple mistake. Not that big of a deal since we will probably get another event soon and we can also earn stamps from the new Lani Goals that are out today.

Rynetory2
03-20-18, 08:40 PM
Hey Guys,

I think we had the extra 2 days for collecting golden clover and the Colcannon and Corned Beef needed 6 golden clovers. The limited recipes expired together with the Shamrock when the timer in General Store expired.

I'll pass along your feedback to the team. Sorry for those of you who were not able to complete your goal. :(

Ekaterina39
03-20-18, 09:18 PM
Not happy about loosing the shamrocks 2 days before the challenge was complete. Come on people. Double check that your work syncs up. Either end the challenge sooner or keep what we need to complete the challenge until the challenge has ended. Very sloppy work...

Agreed!!!

Paul__
03-20-18, 09:28 PM
Hey Guys,

I think we had the extra 2 days for collecting golden clover and the Colcannon and Corned Beef needed 6 golden clovers. The limited recipes expired together with the Shamrock when the timer in General Store expired.

I'll pass along your feedback to the team. Sorry for those of you who were not able to complete your goal. :(

Yeah. Agreed...

kooky panda
03-21-18, 01:52 PM
Sorry Paul but this is intentional. Feedback has been sent over to the team.
See current thread on this:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103660-Limited-shamrock-recipes-disappeared-two-days-early

Paul__
03-21-18, 02:52 PM
Sorry Paul but this is intentional. Feedback has been sent over to the team.
See current thread on this:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103660-Limited-shamrock-recipes-disappeared-two-days-early

Thank you.

nephthys82
03-21-18, 07:41 PM
Game shows I have 2 days to finish the recipes to get the gold stamps. Shamrocks are gone! All three recipes are gone! So how am I to finish??

I thought this, but if I went into the recipe book, I was able to cook the recipes from there. Only helps if you?d already bought enough Shamrocks though - it remembered how many I had, even though I could no longer see them in storage.

LittleLemonForest
03-22-18, 09:44 PM
Did this happen to anyone? I completed everything ahead of time but was not awarded my 4 stamps. :confused:

Paul__
03-23-18, 04:17 AM
Did this happen to anyone? I completed everything ahead of time but was not awarded my 4 stamps. :confused:

You has to scroll down and serve r he special dish rewear dead for completing this cruise.

Rynetory2
03-23-18, 05:51 AM

There was a 4th task for this goal, maybe you missed it as Paul said? See Post 2. Please let me know if that wasn't the case.

LittleLemonForest
03-23-18, 02:00 PM
You has to scroll down and serve r he special dish rewear dead for completing this cruise.

ok thx...wow, scroll down, i had no idea :mad:

Rynetory2
03-29-18, 06:10 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.