PDA

View Full Version : Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2

judyandthecat
03-07-18, 04:03 PM
Topiary Expo Android and iOS. This is a Luck and Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2) thread for sale of event items.
Any off topic or buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

New Upgrades
Barn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247793&viewfull=1#post1247793) - new max capacity at 1,250
Silo (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247815&viewfull=1#post1247815) - new max capacity at 1,250

We also released 2 new barn and silo upgrades. Enjoy!

Schedule Maintenance

Planned maintenance for all games on Sunday, March 11th. Start: 1:50am PDT End: ~2 Hours
During maintenance, you will not be able to access the games. We apologize for the inconvenience!

You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42653

A new event

Oh my...can't get much better then this!

A PET TOPIARY BUNNY
A PET IVY DEER

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - found from plane deliveries
Day 2 - from the Deep Fryer
Day 3 - from the Sugar Spinner
Day 4 - from The Pond..(lower levels from chickens)
Day 5 - from the pigs
Day 6 - from the sheep..(lower levels the dairy)
Day 7 - from the mine...(lower levels from cocoa trees)
Day 8 - from Apple Trees
Day 9 - from the chocolatier
Day 10 - from the studio

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42654

Event Prizes
(Prize name)
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Ivy Workshop

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Complete the Topiary Expo Collection
If you have enough flowers, you can submit them to the Collections Gallery for the chance to win 10 different prizes! The Grand Prize is a pet Ivy Deer! Which one will you win?
Submit a Topiary Expo Collection x1
Get the Ivy Deer
Get the Butterfly Cage
Get the Sprinkler
Get the Topiary Cow
Get the Topiary Chicken
Get the Topiary Pig
Get the Topiary Sheep
Get the Topiary Farmer
Get the Topiary Flying Pig
Get the Swirly Topiary
REWARD: 200 coins, 3 xps

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42656
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42657
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42658
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42659

The Elegant Ivy Workshop
Goal 1
It looks like your Topiary Expo could use a little muscle. How about a workshop with some hardworking Topiarists? They'll get 'cha any flower you need!
Have the Ivy Workshop x1
REWARD: 10 gems, 3 xps

Goal 2 of 2: The Elegant Ivy Workshop
Get those Topiarists to work! You just need to give them the flowers and they'll help ya out.
Make 1 Yellow Daffodil
Make 1 Pink Daffodil
Make 1 Blue Daffodil
Make 1 Pink Jasmine
Make 1 White Jasmine
Make 1 Purple Jasmine
Make 1 Pink Hibiscus
Make 1 Purple Hibiscus
Make 1 White Hibiscus
REWARDS: 15 gems, 3 experience points

Complete 10 goals to win the Topiary Bunny Pet!
The following 10 goals are based on a high level player..I am level 69. The amounts required for you to collect and give might be less if your farm is a lower level.

Goal 1 of 10: The Topiary Expo
There is a Topiary Expo happening this week! We have so many delightful flora and fauna on the farm, I decided to enter us and I think we could definitely win! If you'll help me get the things I need, that is...
Send 5 Plane Deliveries
Collect 1 Ivy Wreath (random drop from planes)
Give 15 Ivy Wreaths to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Victorian Paths, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 10: The Daffodil Dreams
Morgan's got big dreams of grand Topiaries, but I'm only excited about the grand prize. It's a sweet little Bunny to come live here on the farm! Let's help Morgan out with so we can win. Sound good?
Get 1 yellow Daffodil from the Deep Fryer
Give 14 Yellow Daffodils
Give 40 French Fries
REWARDS: 200 coins, 4 Spring Blossom Fence, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 10: Pink Daffodil Candy
The Sugar Spinner is pink! I bet you could get the next flower there.
Get 1 Pink Daffodil from the Sugar Spinner
Give 10 Pink Daffodils to Morgan
Give 20 Chocolate Cotton Candy to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Spring Blossom Crossposts, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 10: Don't be Blue Daffodil
I've seen blue daffodils in the pond. Let's go fishing!
Get 1 Blue Daffodil from the pond
Give 4 Blue Daffodils to Morgan
Give 20 anchovies to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 4 corner Spring Blossom Fence, 3 experience points

You can use any bait that you make or buy a special bait!

Goal 5 of 10: Pristine Pink Jasmine
You know, I think I saw some of the porkers trying to make flower crowns...if we get some Pink Jasmine from the Pigs, it'll be the nicest smelling thing they ever dropped for us!
Get 1 Pink Jasmine from the pigs
Give 15 Pink Jasmine to Morgan
Give 50 bacon to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 t Spring Blossom Fence, 3 experience points

Goal 6 of 10: White Jasmine is Forever
I found White Jasmine by the sheep! It was hard to see at first, it just blended in with the wool....
Get 1 White Jasmine from the sheep
Give 10 White Jasmine to Morgan
Give 40 wool to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Swirly Topiary, 3 experience points

Goal 7 of 10: Purple Jasmine Majesty
I checked in with Morgan and she still needs a lot more flowers. She's putting in a lot of hard work too! Do you think she will want to share Grand Prize Bunny with us?
High Level
Get 1 Purple Jasmine from the mine(low levels from cocoa trees)
Give 3 Purple Jasmine to Morgan
Give 8 iron to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Bunny Topiary, 3 experience points

Goal 8 of 10: Pretty in Pink Hibiscus
You know if Morgan lets us share the Grand Prize Bunny, you can have it! You've given me more then enough things while we've been finding these flowers!

Get 1 Pink Hibiscus from Apple Trees
Give 4 Pink Hibiscus to Morgan
Give 30 apples to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rose Arbor, 3 experience points

Goal 9 of 10: Raining Purple Hibiscus
Chocolate and Flowers? I'm not sure about that pair, but I know I've seen some Purple Hibiscus at the chocolatier!
Get 1 Purple Hibiscus from the chocolatier
Give 5 Purple Hibiscus to Morgan
Give 30 dark Chocolate to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, Topiary Chicken, 3 experience points

Goal 10 of 10: Wonderful White Hibiscus
Well I'll be! You and Piper put in a lot of work for my Topiaries! I just need one more flower and my perfect Topiary will be my Grand Prize Winner! It's not really about the prize for me anyway. Bring me some White Hibiscus and the Topiary Bunny is all yours.
Get 1 White Hibiscus from the studio
Give 9 White Hibiscus to Morgan
Give 45 red scarves to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 TOPIARY PET RABBIT, 3 experience points

judyandthecat

theonesunflower
pls see post above

Boydcrowder
03-07-18, 06:01 PM
Ok I can already see a inventory issue with this event because the wreaths are going to barn and will be a inventory hog. Seeing as though you have to wait each day for each goal to open that means that space in barn will become a quick issue and by the time you get to the 10th day you either have to have dumped the rare items you have collected for train/plane deliveries/expansion parts or you don't bother trying to get the collectables and call this event a complete waste of time. I have max slots available @1220 and I'm not sure if this will be even feisable for me due to the fact that I am sure you will need stuff like pig/sheep feed, bait and mining gear to finish each stage. Be prepared for frustration ahead of time. It would be nice if they could open the events as you complete each one or don't count collection items towards inventory slots.

judyandthecat
03-07-18, 06:07 PM
Ok I can already see a inventory issue with this event because the wreaths are going to barn and will be a inventory hog. Seeing as though you have to wait each day for each goal to open that means that space in barn will become a quick issue and by the time you get to the 10th day you either have to have dumped the rare items you have collected for train/plane deliveries/expansion parts or you don't bother trying to get the collectables and call this event a complete waste of time. I have max slots available @1220 and I'm not sure if this will be even feisable for me due to the fact that I am sure you will need stuff like pig/sheep feed, bait and mining gear to finish each stage. Be prepared for frustration ahead of time. It would be nice if they could open the events as you complete each one or don't count collection items towards inventory slots.

This has to be an error in my opinion they are showing in the collections gallery and should only be there.

Paul__
03-07-18, 06:10 PM
This has to be an error in my opinion they are showing in the collections gallery and should only be there.

I hope its an error. I barely have enough room for non event items!\

EDIT: So i just checked and there going in the barn for me too...

Meowmeowbeans
03-07-18, 06:14 PM

The team is looking into this issue right now. Sorry for any inconvenience!

judyandthecat
03-07-18, 06:18 PM

Big sigh of relief.
Thank You

Paul__
03-07-18, 06:23 PM

Thanks for the :)update

judyandthecat
03-07-18, 06:39 PM
It is fixed!
Thank you thank you thank you

Paul__
03-07-18, 06:41 PM
The event item is no longer taking up barn space. Thanks!

RealGoblinKing
03-07-18, 07:07 PM

We have fixed the issue with the event collection items and we also released 2 new barn and silo upgrades. Enjoy!

griffithpack
03-07-18, 07:20 PM
We used to get notified that an event was going to begin a few days or so in advance so we could prepare - does anyone know why we don’t get those notifications any longer? Just curious - because the first posts always have a spot for “final preparations prior to event” ....

Paul__
03-07-18, 07:28 PM
We have fixed the issue with the event collection items and we also released 2 new barn and silo upgrades. Enjoy!

Thank you for fixing the event items and listening to feedback by giving us the new upgrades!

judyandthecat
03-07-18, 08:09 PM
A big Heads Up!
There are two pets available from this event.
The Topiary Bunny from the goals.
The Ivy Deer which will be one of ten random prizes from the Collections Gallery.
Random prizes in the Collections Gallery.
The Ivy Deer...A PET
The Butterfly Cage
The Sprinkler
The Topiary Cow
The Topiary Chicken
The Topiary Pig
The Topiary Sheep
The Topiary Farmer
The Topiary Flying Pig
The Swirly Topiary

Really super nice prizes.

Fairyreserve
03-07-18, 10:08 PM

I'm sorry, can u help me understand what this means? What are the barn and silo upgrades? I click them but don't see anything different, and they still require the same tools to upgrade. Can you clarify?

judyandthecat
03-07-18, 10:11 PM
I'm sorry, can u help me understand what this means? What are the barn and silo upgrades? I click them but don't see anything different, and they still require the same tools to upgrade. Can you clarify?

IT means the barn and silo amounts were raised.
Yes they require the same tools but can now be made bigger...
Some players were at the maximum storage allowed.

Rynetory2
03-07-18, 10:32 PM

Last upgrade was to 1,220 at maximum. You should be getting 30 more spaces with this new upgrade, making the new maximum at 1,250. You will only see the new upgrades if you are at 1,220 currently. Keep going.

tya_bakery
03-07-18, 11:05 PM
WOW!
Really nice prizes.
Thank you Storm8 :)

Angelfarm98
03-07-18, 11:57 PM
WOW!
Really nice prizes.
Thank you Storm8 :)

Agree. Thank you, S8!

Fairyreserve
03-08-18, 08:21 AM
IT means the barn and silo amounts were raised.
Yes they require the same tools but can now be made bigger...
Some players were at the maximum storage allowed.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks, Judy.

Fairyreserve
03-08-18, 08:24 AM
Last upgrade was to 1,220 at maximum. You should be getting 30 more spaces with this new upgrade, making the new maximum at 1,250. You will only see the new upgrades if you are at 1,220 currently. Keep going.

I'm only at 640 or something like that. I can't even imagine what it takes to have had enough paint and screws etc. To get to double that. I'd imagine that alot of folks spend $ on gems to do it. I do so. Etimes spend real money, but it's still a slow process for me. And I'm not sure I'll ever get my show pony, gah!

Fairyreserve
03-08-18, 08:26 AM
Just to clarify, the bunny pet looks like a topiary?

Important question, where will the bunny and deer live? Can the deer live in the same habitat as my skunk and fawn? And can the bunny live there too? Cuz I am kinda out of room for new habitats.

Rynetory2
03-08-18, 09:13 AM
I'm only at 640 or something like that. I can't even imagine what it takes to have had enough paint and screws etc. To get to double that. I'd imagine that alot of folks spend $ on gems to do it. I do so. Etimes spend real money, but it's still a slow process for me. And I'm not sure I'll ever get my show pony, gah!

My show ponies have been the best investment I made for my farm. Of course the other pets helped with parts drops but the gems I gotten from them are greatly useful. I heard from some members who followed my advise on buying the show ponies, they bought a few subsequent show ponies from the gems they collected from their first few show ponies. Yes it's a gradual process of upgrading barns and silo and my pets helped heaps. More than half my farm is full of pets lol. Btw, higher level players tend to sell off their parts once they have collected enough. I'll stock up after this but will sell off extras once I am well stocked. Keep a lookout for these players. Hope this helps.

Rynetory2
03-08-18, 09:14 AM
Just to clarify, the bunny pet looks like a topiary?

Important question, where will the bunny and deer live? Can the deer live in the same habitat as my skunk and fawn? And can the bunny live there too? Cuz I am kinda out of room for new habitats.

Yes it does. Bunny burrow for bunny and fawn meadow for deer. Check under Animals/Pets tab in your Market. Bunny burrow used to be a limited time habitat but it has just been turned into a regular one.

juanisfarm2
03-08-18, 11:33 AM
Is anyone getting the second goal? I completed the first goal but it doesn?t prompt me to the second goal.

bluesapphire09
03-08-18, 11:53 AM
Is anyone getting the second goal? I completed the first goal but it doesn?t prompt me to the second goal.

The same thing just happened to me. What should I do?!?!
:confused:

1212Joanna
03-08-18, 11:53 AM
The goals come in once a day. Generally 10pm UK time. This is when the next goal will appear.

bluesapphire09
03-08-18, 01:00 PM
The goals come in once a day. Generally 10pm UK time. This is when the next goal will appear.

Oh. That's never happenes to me before. Usually I've finished goal 1 and the next one would appear. Could it be that this time I'm right on schedule???;):D

judyandthecat
03-08-18, 01:44 PM
Oh. That's never happenes to me before. Usually I've finished goal 1 and the next one would appear. Could it be that this time I'm right on schedule???;):D

Yes you are next item will be unlocked at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time and then we will get the next goal.
In a little less then two hours from the time of this post

bluesapphire09
03-08-18, 02:28 PM
Yes you are next item will be unlocked at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time and then we will get the next goal.
In a little less then two hours from the time of this post

Thanks Judyandthecat. Can't wait for goal 2 to unlock! I'm looking forward to winning the pink deer pet :D

judyandthecat
03-08-18, 03:33 PM
Goal 2 of 10
Yellow Daffodil Dreams
Give 14 Yellow Daffodils to Morgan
Give 40 French Fries to Piper

nagmad
03-08-18, 03:39 PM
Goal 2 of 10
Yellow Daffodil Dreams
Give 14 Yellow Daffodils to Morgan
Give 40 French Fries to Piper

Lower levels
12 daffodils
25 French fries

bluesapphire09
03-08-18, 07:45 PM
Where can I find daffodils? They aren't in the deep fryer :(

Rynetory2
03-08-18, 07:51 PM
Where can I find daffodils? They aren't in the deep fryer :(

They are random drops from deep fryer.

bluesapphire09
03-08-18, 08:27 PM
They are random drops from deep fryer.

Thank you!!! :)

cheznany
03-09-18, 03:44 AM
Bonjour
J'ai pris la maison ivy workshop....j'ai fabriqu? 12 frites et pas une jonquille.?? Je dois travailler que avec la maison.??? C'est trop long...d?j? je regrette d'avoir mis autant de gem dans ce b?timent...et me dis impossible de r?aliser tous les ?v?nements...entre les collections et le peu de retour avec les livraisons ou fabrications...suis d??u.. Beaucoup..😔😔😔

Rynetory2
03-09-18, 04:21 AM
Bonjour
J'ai pris la maison ivy workshop....j'ai fabriqu? 12 frites et pas une jonquille.?? Je dois travailler que avec la maison.??? C'est trop long...d?j? je regrette d'avoir mis autant de gem dans ce b?timent...et me dis impossible de r?aliser tous les ?v?nements...entre les collections et le peu de retour avec les livraisons ou fabrications...suis d??u.. Beaucoup..������

Sometimes my deep fryer drops, sometimes it dries up. I am crafting non stop to get more chances of drops. Collect them at different times help. Keep going we still have time. Good luck! :)

judyandthecat
03-09-18, 04:25 AM
Bonjour
J'ai pris la maison ivy workshop....j'ai fabriqu? 12 frites et pas une jonquille.?? Je dois travailler que avec la maison.??? C'est trop long...d?j? je regrette d'avoir mis autant de gem dans ce b?timent...et me dis impossible de r?aliser tous les ?v?nements...entre les collections et le peu de retour avec les livraisons ou fabrications...suis d??u.. Beaucoup..������

By the end of the event you will be happy you bought the Ivy workhouse. Don't use it yet wait until closer to the end of the event when the other days are unlocked and then you will know what event item you have a lot of. Daffodils are a random drop just keep trying.

cheznany
03-09-18, 04:48 AM
Merci pour votre r?ponse..c'est vrai il reste encore des jours...mais j'ai rat? l ours blanc et j'ai l'igloo qui me prend un terrain.... J'ai rat? le castor au dernier niveau...et le cochon d Inde ou je d?pens? des sous r?els...donc je panique un peu...
Allez on continu c'est un bel ?v?nement... Merci de nous le pr?senter...😃😃

sandygin
03-09-18, 08:53 AM
I am not getting anything from my deep fryer.

Paul__
03-09-18, 01:44 PM
I am not getting anything from my deep fryer.

I’m getting items. Their is not a 100% chance you’ll get Yellow Daffodils from crafts in the Deep frier. Your best bet is to keep making French Fries since they are the shortest and also are easy to make.

judyandthecat
03-09-18, 03:34 PM
Goal 3 of 10: Pink Daffodil Candy
Get 1 Pink Daffodil from the Sugar Spinner
Give 10 Pink Daffodils to Morgan
Give 20 Chocolate Cotton Candy to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Spring Blossom Fence Crossposts, 3 experience points

Rbkhfrnkln
03-09-18, 03:51 PM
the sugar spinner?? really everyone hates that machine :( i hope this is the last time we have to use it.

DutchessFreeSpirit
03-09-18, 04:05 PM
the sugar spinner?? really everyone hates that machine :( i hope this is the last time we have to use it.

Right!? I have only used this machine a few times since it was added to the game and I bought the materials from other players. The flavored sugars, corn syrup, and cotton candy all have the same selling price regardless of how long it takes to craft the different flavors. These items should be removed from the game, or there should be a machine specifically for crafting the flavored sugars and one specifically for crafting the corn syrup!

draughnc
03-09-18, 04:09 PM
I agree with everyone on the sugar spinner. You have to use sugar cane for both the cotton candy and then the sugar that is needed for the corn syrup. Geez...

nf82rp84
03-09-18, 04:29 PM
I second this! The sugar spinner is so annoying to keep up with! It uses far too much sugar for all parts!

Paul__
03-09-18, 04:43 PM
I second this! The sugar spinner is so annoying to keep up with! It uses far too much sugar for all parts!

Yeah, I don't really like how the Sugar Spinner uses so much items from the windmill. I haven't used it since the Sugar Spinner event in December.

Lilliepaddd
03-09-18, 05:17 PM
I’ve made 5, nothing...I actually may give up since it’s so time consuming :(

Lilliepaddd
03-09-18, 06:39 PM
Is there something wrong with this step...made 8 chocolate cotton candy...not 1 flower..??? This isn’t cool.

Rynetory2
03-09-18, 07:03 PM
Please take note:

Planned maintenance for all games on Sunday, March 11th. Start: 1:50am PDT End: ~2 Hours
During maintenance, you will not be able to access the games. We apologize for the inconvenience!

You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.

waywardwood
03-09-18, 07:14 PM

Also there's no boost for the Sugar Spinner so I feel like the required quantities should be WAY lower. This is frustrating as we'll need to continue to produce stuff all the way through if we want to redeem collections without buying the (absurdly priced) Ivy Workshop.

Rynetory2
03-09-18, 08:05 PM
Is there something wrong with this step...made 8 chocolate cotton candy...not 1 flower..??? This isn?t cool.

I can confirm it's not a glitch. I managed to get one. Keep crafting and trying. Good luck.

Paul__
03-09-18, 08:27 PM
Also there's no boost for the Sugar Spinner so I feel like the required quantities should be WAY lower. This is frustrating as we'll need to continue to produce stuff all the way through if we want to redeem collections without buying the (absurdly priced) Ivy Workshop.

We get 10 gems back for buying the Ivy Workshop, and we may get more back from part 2 of the Ivy Workshop quest. (can someone confirm this.) last luck event we got a sale for the boost too. Hopefully we will get one for this event too!

PookieBear50
03-09-18, 08:46 PM
We get 10 gems back for buying the Ivy Workshop, and we may get more back from part 2 of the Ivy Workshop quest. (can someone confirm this.) last luck event we got a sale for the boost too. Hopefully we will get one for this event too!

That's all good and well...IF one has the gems to buy it in the first place. I prefer not to use gems if I can help it, if only because I would like to one day actually be able to buy a Show Pony. And if the Ivy Workshop works the way most of these boosts work, it's going to take a lot of deliveries or French Fries to get enough Pink Daffodil to offset the reluctance to use the Sugar Spinner (since, theoretically, it will be 2 Ivy Wreaths to make one Yellow Daffodil, and 2 Yellow Daffodils to make 1 Pink Daffodil).

And I don't know about you, but to me spending 175 gems and getting back 10 doesn't seem like a worthwhile exchange.

Paul__
03-09-18, 09:53 PM
That's all good and well...IF one has the gems to buy it in the first place. I prefer not to use gems if I can help it, if only because I would like to one day actually be able to buy a Show Pony. And if the Ivy Workshop works the way most of these boosts work, it's going to take a lot of deliveries or French Fries to get enough Pink Daffodil to offset the reluctance to use the Sugar Spinner (since, theoretically, it will be 2 Ivy Wreaths to make one Yellow Daffodil, and 2 Yellow Daffodils to make 1 Pink Daffodil).

And I don't know about you, but to me spending 175 gems and getting back 10 doesn't seem like a worthwhile exchange.

Yep, you're right!

Lilliepaddd
03-09-18, 11:01 PM
I can confirm it's not a glitch. I managed to get one. Keep crafting and trying. Good luck.

3 in 25, Wow. I’ve never seen such a low drop ever! :mad:

sachertorte19
03-10-18, 02:04 AM
Made 16chocolate Candy and got. 2 pink
rewards very small dropdown

dizzynor
03-10-18, 05:29 AM
Since we got the sugar spinner I have been finding it difficult to craft the ingredients needed to use it without it having a knock on effect on the stuff I need to craft for other things, it would be a nice gesture if Storm 8 were to allow purchase of a third windmill, i?m sure many people would find it helpful, adding extra slots is fine for stocking up overnight, but not as good as being able to make items simultaneously.

Fairyreserve
03-10-18, 08:09 AM
My show ponies have been the best investment I made for my farm. Of course the other pets helped with parts drops but the gems I gotten from them are greatly useful. I heard from some members who followed my advise on buying the show ponies, they bought a few subsequent show ponies from the gems they collected from their first few show ponies. Yes it's a gradual process of upgrading barns and silo and my pets helped heaps. More than half my farm is full of pets lol. Btw, higher level players tend to sell off their parts once they have collected enough. I'll stock up after this but will sell off extras once I am well stocked. Keep a lookout for these players. Hope this helps.

This is seriously helpful, thank you Rynetory.

Blondiegirlhi
03-10-18, 08:38 AM
It seems that every new event has issues with drop rates. This go round, it is the spinner that is not dropping the required pink daffodils. Since it takes so long to make all the necessary ingredients for each item, you would think the drops would be much better. And the issues always seem to come up on the weekend when nobody is working to fix it. Anyway, just my complaint...I hate to complain about the game because the developers have done such an awesome job with all the decorations and the animals they provide. I should have all my chocolate cotton candy done soon, so maybe I can focus on other candies and the drops will improve. Fingers (and toes) crossed....

Lilliepaddd
03-10-18, 10:24 AM
I finally completed the spinner. Yeah. It was a very low drop but thankful, I think the key is to get the ingredients needed first. In my case then make 7 at once. I found I received at least 2 to 3 then. It still should drop more as it?s labor intensive.

Lilliepaddd
03-10-18, 11:38 AM
since we got the sugar spinner i have been finding it difficult to craft the ingredients needed to use it without it having a knock on effect on the stuff i need to craft for other things, it would be a nice gesture if storm 8 were to allow purchase of a third windmill, i?m sure many people would find it helpful, adding extra slots is fine for stocking up overnight, but not as good as being able to make items simultaneously.

yes yes yes!

waywardwood
03-10-18, 11:45 AM

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to save up for a show pony? Personally, I won?t spend real $ on the game, so 2K diamonds seems beyond impossible...

ronsfarm00
03-10-18, 01:40 PM
I have Been on the sugar spinner since yesterday and I have only got one pink daffodil out of 15 chocolate cotton candy can someone please help me

bluesapphire09
03-10-18, 02:36 PM
I finally completed the spinner. Yeah. It was a very low drop but thankful, I think the key is to get the ingredients needed first. In my case then make 7 at once. I found I received at least 2 to 3 then. It still should drop more as it?s labor intensive.

Congratulations! :D
I've completed the 20 chocolate cotton candy and only got 4 pink daffodils. Drop rate is super low. I am now making some apple cotton candy, maybe a little change will make a difference and give me more drops. Fingers crossed. Using the spinner is labour intensive - I"m checking my game every 30 minutes to collect corn syrup and craft cotton candy in the spinner. I've become somewhat of a sugar addict LOL ;) Do you know what's the next goal? Please let us know :) :)

judyandthecat
03-10-18, 03:35 PM
Very different
Go fishing
Get 1 blue Daffodil from the pond
Give 4 blue daffodils
Give 20 anchovies
Rewards: 200 coins, 4 corner spring blossom fence, 3 experience points

bluesapphire09
03-10-18, 04:41 PM
FYI I've been having better luck getting pink daffodils with apple cotton candy. I got 3 drops out of 5 apple cotton candy i recently made!!! :D:D Hopefully the last 3 don't take too long......

Thanks Judyandthecat. Indeed it is very different.

beholdthebrookestar
03-10-18, 05:18 PM
It shows that the 4th item is ready to go (blue flowers from pond). I fished like 7 times, and I didn?t get anything. Then, I checked my bait, and when you spin it, it shows that there is a blue flower lure, but when I go to the bait shop to craft it, it isn?t listed as an option to craft. Any idea what?s up with that? Do I need the blue flower bait to catch blue flowers in the pond, or do I just do my regular fishing and hope something eventually comes up.

Side note: I?m not attempting the topiary bunny because I don?t want to have to give 15 wreaths away and then do more deliveries to get more wreaths for the deer in the collections gallery. I do t know if me not doing the topiary bunny challenge is why I can?t get the blue flower bait?

judyandthecat
03-10-18, 05:26 PM
You can catch the Blue Daffodil from the pond with any bait.
I caught one with a dough ball.
Or you can buy a special bait for 19 gems...the first one is free because there is a goal and reward is 19 gems. You CANNOT CRAFT THIS BAIT.
Of course buying a special bait will increase your chances in the pond.

matorpee11
03-10-18, 05:39 PM
I'm having trouble with the chickens I've collected 3times and have not gotten any blue flowers can u fix this problem thanks

judyandthecat
03-10-18, 05:45 PM
I'm having trouble with the chickens I've collected 3times and have not gotten any blue flowers can u fix this problem thanks

I assume you are a lower level and do not have the pond open yet.
If your goal says that the Blue Daffodil is from the chickens there is likely not a glitch and could someone with this as their goal please verify they have gotten a Blue Daffodil from a chicken.
It is going to be a random drop so just keep gathering those eggs.

Fox24282
03-10-18, 05:55 PM
I have a friend she is on the fishing pond and she has used 20 golden lures and did not get 1 blue daffodil can something please fix this

judyandthecat
03-10-18, 06:03 PM
I have a friend she is on the fishing pond and she has used 20 golden lures and did not get 1 blue daffodil can something please fix this

Curious has she completed the goals?...the Wreaths from the plane deliveries.
I have completed goal 1 to 4 and have caught blue daffodils using dough balls and a golden lure.
Drops are random. Going to test the Daffodil hook that you buy now.

nagmad
03-10-18, 06:08 PM

I am lower lvl aswell and am not getting anything from the chickens, tried the pond as I have that open and get nothing from that either, my collections say chickens

kindefarm1890
03-10-18, 06:10 PM
Curious has she completed the goals?...the Wreaths from the plane deliveries.
I have completed goal 1 to 4 and have caught blue daffodils using dough balls and a golden lure.
Drops are random. Going to test the Daffodil hook that you buy now.

I purchased the special lure with gems and received 1 anchovie.

judyandthecat
03-10-18, 06:12 PM
I am lower lvl aswell and am not getting anything from the chickens, tried the pond as I have that open and get nothing from that either, my collections say chickens

If your collection says chicken that is where the Blue Daffodil will be...please post when you get one.

beholdthebrookestar
03-10-18, 06:28 PM
I purchased the special lure with gems and received 1 anchovie.

Or you can buy a special bait for 19 gems...the first one is free because there is a goal and reward is 19 gems. You CANNOT CRAFT THIS BAIT.

Thank you SO MUCH for the clarification!!!

matorpee11
03-10-18, 06:39 PM
I assume you are a lower level and do not have the pond open yet.
If your goal says that the Blue Daffodil is from the chickens there is likely not a glitch and could someone with this as their goal please verify they have gotten a Blue Daffodil from a chicken.
It is going to be a random drop so just keep gathering those eggs.

I have the pond open but it still made me get from the chickens what's going on

judyandthecat
03-10-18, 06:46 PM

What is your farm level?
Looks like lower level farms will get the Blue Daffodil from chickens.
Higher level farms ...my farm level is 69 will get the Blue Daffodil from the pond.
Everyone received a goal telling you where to get the Blue Daffodil....go by the goal you received.

PookieBear50
03-10-18, 06:46 PM

I believe the determining factor for goals to be player level, rather than what options have been unlocked on the farm. Thus, even if you have unlocked the Pond, if your level is low enough, you will still have the option (in this case) to get the Daffodil from the chickens. The inverse of that would be higher level players who, for whatever reason, have opted not to unlock the Pond would now need to do so if they wish to participate in the event.

judyandthecat
03-10-18, 07:42 PM
I believe the determining factor for goals to be player level, rather than what options have been unlocked on the farm. Thus, even if you have unlocked the Pond, if your level is low enough, you will still have the option (in this case) to get the Daffodil from the chickens. The inverse of that would be higher level players who, for whatever reason, have opted not to unlock the Pond would now need to do so if they wish to participate in the event.

You are right on the money.
I have a level 29 farm with the pond open.
I have done no goals there but went to collections gallery and touched the goal four spot.
Said from chickens...so I have four chickens there and collected I got a Blue Daffodil.
So the chickens do give blue daffodils.
Be happy in my opinion if you can collect from the chickens instead of the pond.
It takes a lot longer to make one dough ball.

PookieBear50
03-10-18, 08:20 PM
You are right on the money.
I have a level 29 farm with the pond open.
I have done no goals there but went to collections gallery and touched the goal four spot.
Said from chickens...so I have four chickens there and collected I got a Blue Daffodil.
So the chickens do give blue daffodils.
Be happy in my opinion if you can collect from the chickens instead of the pond.
It takes a lot longer to make one dough ball.

True indeed. And I wish I could collect from the chickens instead. Unfortunately, my level is high enough that I'll need to get my Daffodils from the Fishing Pond.

fpefpe
03-10-18, 10:04 PM
Can the "Ivy Workshop" be permanent used for other conversion (e.g., butterflies, or other collections in future events)? Or it can be only used for converting Daffodils in the event Topiary Expo?

Paul__
03-10-18, 10:36 PM
Can the "Ivy Workshop" be permanent used for other conversion (e.g., butterflies, or other collections in future events)? Or it can be only used for converting Daffodils in the event Topiary Expo?

No, it expires after the event is over, but you can still use it as a decoration.

nagmad
03-10-18, 11:25 PM
If your collection says chicken that is where the Blue Daffodil will be...please post when you get one.

After 32 eggs just got 1 blue flower,

waywardwood
03-10-18, 11:49 PM
It shows that the 4th item is ready to go (blue flowers from pond). I fished like 7 times, and I didn?t get anything. Then, I checked my bait, and when you spin it, it shows that there is a blue flower lure, but when I go to the bait shop to craft it, it isn?t listed as an option to craft. Any idea what?s up with that? Do I need the blue flower bait to catch blue flowers in the pond, or do I just do my regular fishing and hope something eventually comes up.

Side note: I?m not attempting the topiary bunny because I don?t want to have to give 15 wreaths away and then do more deliveries to get more wreaths for the deer in the collections gallery. I do t know if me not doing the topiary bunny challenge is why I can?t get the blue flower bait?

You win the topiary bunny pet from completing all 10 goals, the ivy deer pet is from collections, along with other prizes listed.

CierzoKitchen
03-10-18, 11:55 PM
18 chocolate cotton candy, 1 apple and 1 lemon and I still only have 4 pink daffodils? What is this drop rate :(

Currently making bait in preparation for the next goal....

DaphneGlass
03-11-18, 03:34 AM
I have Been on the sugar spinner since yesterday and I have only got one pink daffodil out of 15 chocolate cotton candy can someone please help me

Me too and now its having maintenance, im only a weekend player as i work every week day so too tired in an evening to play games, so events are impossible for me, started this one and drops are non existent as usual so gave up, and I used real money for that ivy barn, need parts now to add sodding slots (rolls eyes) x

DaphneGlass
03-11-18, 03:44 AM
Why are we having one event after the other, i know its our choice to do them but there is no time for players to recover their loss of coins from the last event, Im guessing its a crafty way of getting real money out of players, I have spent almost ?100 on this game in the last 3 weeks and I cant really afford to, my fault i know, im silly, but this is what this game does, gets people so frustrated they get their wallet out, i dont want to, but for my financial state, think ill have to stop playing as it is an addiction, take care everyone and good luck with this impossible event with zero drops lol, not for me anymore I want to enjoy a game and relax with it not get annoyed lol xx

Rynetory2
03-11-18, 04:16 AM
Scheduled Maintenance has ended. You may resume with your games. :)

DaphneGlass
03-11-18, 04:28 AM
I stupidly bought the ivy workshop, used real money for the gems, now I regret it as not getting drops to be able to use it, total waste of money, do you know if I could get my money back, it?s just a con and I was an idiot for wasting my hard earned money on this game! Never again!! x

ronsfarm00
03-11-18, 05:56 AM
I used gems to complete my spinner round I used every color to try to get the flower for two days I've tried all night to get extras for the prizes and still got nothing HELP

DaphneGlass
03-11-18, 07:27 AM
I used gems to complete my spinner round I used every color to try to get the flower for two days I've tried all night to get extras for the prizes and still got nothing HELP

This is what it’s like with every event, think it’s designed to frustrate players into spending money, which occasionally we don’t mind if we are getting something back for it, the spinner, fryer and fish pond are giving very rare drops, they need to change this else players will walk, I have already stopped playing now x

judyandthecat
03-11-18, 10:39 AM
Heads Up
We are only going on day 5
My goodness there are a lot of days left and you can collect from every unlocked machine or animal or tree until the end of the event.
There are two totally different pets...what a marvellous event!
One from goals the Topiary Bunny and the other the Ivy Deer from the collections gallery.
AND a ton of free decorations just for doing chores around your farm.
You are sure to be able to turn in some collections.
Topiary items and pets and my favourite Fence of all time the Spring Blossom Fence.
For those that don't remember that event included a white kitty with bunny ears.
A little walk down Memory Lane for the oldtimers.
Now my take on the Ivy House.
Storm 8 I wish you would make it a decoration I crave animated...that you gotta have it.
Remember the leprechaun lookout...on sale now...how about a kitty looking out...or a bunny for easter etc.
That would be an *I gotta have event boost*
But for those that have already bought it ....it is a very wise investment.
You usually use this the last few days of the event by then you know what event item you have an abundance of and which ones you need to craft.
You have basically spent some gems to make it easier to get two pets.
Will make the goal quest much easier to complete.
The deer one will give you more turn ins but I consider it like pulling the arm on a slot machine.
Either Lady Luck will shine on me for the pet if not I get a bunch of super nice decorations.
Last time I played the slots and lost ...I never heard of a refund from the house. Smile.
I usually buy the event boost before the end of the event.
I did a test with a low level farm and I could collect day 4 without having done the previous days...
Telling me even if you are doing or not doing the goal quest for the bunny you can collect the event item from the day that is unlocked even if you have not completed previous day goals so don't be discouraged if you need one more flower a lot of cotton candy will be made yet.
My opinion instead of buying a flower to complete something I would consider the Ivy house instead..this will enable you to make other event items needed.
I have tried a lot of farm games on the market over the years and none even come close to what this game has to offer.
Yes some events are easier for high level farms because we have two bait shops, two studios etc and coins but you know what once upon a time rynetory2 and a lot of others way back when we're struggling cause heck we were the newbies and were saving to buy a machine. And then suddenly an event...I would want the item and coins were low.
I remember that catch a leprechaun event....the leprechaun lookout.
I was saving for a pizza oven...did not have the coins for it but instead every night I bought as many leprechaun traps for a thousand dollars each that I could buy....right down to last penny. Farm all day AND then spend every coin.
I can remember being disappointed at not getting the prize but was more disappointed the event ended.
That easter kitty with bunny ears in April 2014 I did not get it but heck I did get to buy it finally a few years later in a value package....that kitty always walks around my farm.
I love this game!
I LOVE having continuous events even back when I only got a few of the prizes...heck was free decorations.
So hang in there, keep farming and collecting and hopefully Lady Luck shines upon everyone.

little_veggie
03-11-18, 11:40 AM
I really agree Judy , it was sad when there were no events . I try them all some more enthusiastically than others depending on the prize . It’s good fun xx

PookieBear50
03-11-18, 02:25 PM
judyandthecat, I agree with you...in part. The boost came in handy during the Hay There Farmer event, even if I was ultimately unable to acquire the second guinea pig from turning in collections. However, if I remember correctly, the cost of the boost THEN was a lot lower than it is NOW. And I simply cannot afford to purchase it at this time. So I--and, I am sure, many other players--will have to do our best without the boost.

As to having a constant stream of events...I would have liked a bit more time between the previous event and this one, if only to 1) have time to replenish my crafted goods, and 2) to have started it AFTER the US made the transition from Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time, as well as after the scheduled maintenance period (which was probably scheduled because of the transition in the first place). But as to that, I would guess the plan is to have an Easter event starting the day (or a couple or a few days) after this event ends, which is why it started at such a time that it would overlap the maintenance period...either that, or a St. Patrick's day that starts the moment this event ends...

judyandthecat
03-11-18, 02:33 PM
All Levels from the pigs
Goal 5
Get 1 pink jasmine
Give 15 pink jasmine
Give 50 bacon
Rewards: 200 coins, 2 t spring blossom fence, 3 experience points

mothernature15
03-11-18, 08:10 PM
completely agree with you judyandthecat, that Easter kitty event of 2014, I was a totally new bee not aware of the forum at all, in fact new to video games....learned a lot down the lane, so virtual farmers hang on .....you got lots of help from this forum just plan peacefully we have enough time, I have got blue flowers from pond even though I did not finish the goal of spinner, good luck������

oozeulb
03-12-18, 12:44 AM
How do we make the flowers in the bait shop? I see where they can ba accessed in the bait choice but I don?t have the option for making them. Am I missing something? Also my flower drops for the sugar spinner were few and far between. Took me forever to finely get enough. I hope going forward collecting will be easier?! Thanks bunches :)

judyandthecat
03-12-18, 01:00 AM
How do we make the flowers in the bait shop? I see where they can ba accessed in the bait choice but I don?t have the option for making them. Am I missing something? Also my flower drops for the sugar spinner were few and far between. Took me forever to finely get enough. I hope going forward collecting will be easier?! Thanks bunches :)

The flower bait cannot be made in the bait shop it can only be purchased but their is a nice kicker to this.
You can catch the flower from the pond with any bait. I have been fishing with dough balls.
Good Luck ...lots of days left.

CierzoKitchen
03-12-18, 02:29 AM
Finally got enough pink daffodils to move on!
Will it make a difference whether we use the flower bait on a hot-spot or not? Will there be a difference in the flowers you get?

Rynetory2
03-12-18, 04:12 AM
Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to save up for a show pony? Personally, I won?t spend real $ on the game, so 2K diamonds seems beyond impossible...

I couldnt remember as it had been years ago, I bought it with purchased gems and earned gems. It was perfect for me as I have been playing this game since 2013 so they have returned way many more gems than my initial investments. I have maxed out my show ponies and would have bought more if I could.

Welcome to the forum. :)

The Ivy Workshop will stop crafting and turn into a decoration when the event ends. Similarly the event collection in the Collection Gallery will be removed when this ends.

Rynetory2
03-12-18, 04:24 AM
Heads Up
We are only going on day 5
My goodness there are a lot of days left and you can collect from every unlocked machine or animal or tree until the end of the event.
There are two totally different pets...what a marvellous event!
I love this game!
I LOVE having continuous events even back when I only got a few of the prizes...heck was free decorations.
So hang in there, keep farming and collecting and hopefully Lady Luck shines upon everyone.

Very well said and I agree with everything you said in your post whole heartedly. I too love the continuous events and love the challenges of events. Sometimes I win and somestimes I dont, and I'm ok with it. I rather have events than no events, even if they are continuous with a day break.

I really agree Judy , it was sad when there were no events . I try them all some more enthusiastically than others depending on the prize . It’s good fun xx

Aye, it was sad when we didnt and players were unhappy.

2) to have started it AFTER the US made the transition from Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time, as well as after the scheduled maintenance period (which was probably scheduled because of the transition in the first place). But as to that, I would guess the plan is to have an Easter event starting the day (or a couple or a few days) after this event ends, which is why it started at such a time that it would overlap the maintenance period...either that, or a St. Patrick's day that starts the moment this event ends...

I received your pm on this and I've replied to it. It's easy to plan maintenace if it's only for 1 game but Storm8 need to cater to all their games and each game has its' own event schedule. There's really no perfect date to do the maintenance without affecting any game. Their servers house several games so they cant shut down game by game. If they stop events to align a perfect date, some games may go up to several days or a week without events and players will be unhappy. The maintenance only occurs twice a year max and each time for less than 2 hours which is really short. I think players will bear with the 2 short hours instead of going days without events for many games. They gave players early notifications of the maintenance, personally I believe they did their best and maintain their servers for optimum game performance.

Rynetory2
03-12-18, 04:27 AM
Finally got enough pink daffodils to move on!
Will it make a difference whether we use the flower bait on a hot-spot or not? Will there be a difference in the flowers you get?

I got it in a hot-spot as well as non hot-spot after many many tries. The drops are random.

matorpee11
03-12-18, 05:38 AM
I'm still having trouble with the chickens I'm on level 24 I've collected them 2 times this morning and got 1 blue flower

oozeulb
03-12-18, 10:41 AM
The flower bait cannot be made in the bait shop it can only be purchased but their is a nice kicker to this.
You can catch the flower from the pond with any bait. I have been fishing with dough balls.
Good Luck ...lots of days left.

Thank you for answering! I fished a couple of times before I was finished with the sugar spinner activity and I got two flowers with anchovy bait. I finished the sugar spinner, which took forever!, and since starting with the pond I haven?t gotten a flower yet, with dough or anchovies! Ya, not thinking I made bait with 2 of the 4 anchovies I?ve earned. I?m not making much progress :( I?m getting lots of other fish!

Paul__
03-12-18, 11:51 AM
judyandthecat, I agree with you...in part. The boost came in handy during the Hay There Farmer event, even if I was ultimately unable to acquire the second guinea pig from turning in collections. However, if I remember correctly, the cost of the boost THEN was a lot lower than it is NOW. And I simply cannot afford to purchase it at this time. So I--and, I am sure, many other players--will have to do our best without the boost.

As to having a constant stream of events...I would have liked a bit more time between the previous event and this one, if only to 1) have time to replenish my crafted goods, and 2) to have started it AFTER the US made the transition from Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time, as well as after the scheduled maintenance period (which was probably scheduled because of the transition in the first place). But as to that, I would guess the plan is to have an Easter event starting the day (or a couple or a few days) after this event ends, which is why it started at such a time that it would overlap the maintenance period...either that, or a St. Patrick's day that starts the moment this event ends...

The maintenance was not a big deal really. It was only for a amount of time and for most of us in the middle of the night. As Rynetory2 said, we could go weeks without events in some games. This will maybe make some players quit because they may think that their game won?t be supported anymore.

judyandthecat
03-12-18, 02:33 PM
Goal 6 of 10:
High Level Sheep.......Low Levels the Dairy
Get 1 white Jasmine from sheep
Give 10 white Jasmine to Morgan
Give 40 wool to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 swirly topiary , 3 experience points

zxzxzp
03-12-18, 06:01 PM
Since we got the sugar spinner I have been finding it difficult to craft the ingredients needed to use it without it having a knock on effect on the stuff I need to craft for other things, it would be a nice gesture if Storm 8 were to allow purchase of a third windmill, i?m sure many people would find it helpful, adding extra slots is fine for stocking up overnight, but not as good as being able to make items simultaneously.

Not third windmill....we need FOURTH AND FIFTH windmill....I love how the dried grapes were moved to the dehydrator ( that was not crazy expensive to buy!)....would be great if all the stuff for the spinner machine were moveed to two different machines, verysmall in size machines;)...running out of space on farm....

beebeecsh
03-12-18, 06:56 PM
Hello.

I wonder why there is no "The Cafe"? How to get/buy it?

thanks

Rynetory2
03-12-18, 07:22 PM
Hello.

I wonder why there is no "The Cafe"? How to get/buy it?

thanks

The Cafe wont be part of the goals for this event as it's currently an iOS only building and this event is for both platforms. You can purchase it under Buildings tab in your Market for iOS devices.

judyandthecat
03-13-18, 01:18 AM
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DANCE!

The Ivy House is on sale!
In my opinion it is a no brainer..
BUY BUY
This will give you a fantastic chance for two new pets for your farm.
Judy gets to start making event items....

I got 10 gems as a reward for buying the Ivy House.
And another goal for a reward of 15 gems for making one item of each.
This goal you must scroll down to see all items to make.

Make 1 Yellow Daffodil
Make 1 Pink Daffodil
Make 1 Blue Daffodil
Make 1 Pink Jasmine
Make 1 White Jasmine
Make 1 Purple Jasmine
Make 1 Pink Hibiscus
Make 1 Purple Hibiscus
Make 1 White Hibiscus
REWARDS: 15 gems, 3 experience points

Alida2014
03-13-18, 04:51 AM
Hi :)

I have not played FS2 for a very long time.
But I'm playing this event and I'm looking forward to it.
In 20 minutes I can harvest wool and then I'm finished with the goal 6 of 10 :)

FarmerIreneOK
03-13-18, 10:00 AM
Right!? I have only used this machine a few times since it was added to the game and I bought the materials from other players. The flavored sugars, corn syrup, and cotton candy all have the same selling price regardless of how long it takes to craft the different flavors. These items should be removed from the game, or there should be a machine specifically for crafting the flavored sugars and one specifically for crafting the corn syrup!

I agree about the sugar spinner. And second the suggestion regarding the syrups!

FarmerIreneOK
03-13-18, 10:22 AM

I bought the bait and it caught....a bass! LOL

Furytale
03-13-18, 02:06 PM
Two days with the sugar spinner and only 5 flowers. This is not funny. I have a full-time job and can?t play farm story every 30 minutes.

judyandthecat
03-13-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 7 of 10:
High Level
Get 1 Purple Jasmine from the mine
Give 3 Purple Jasmine to Morgan
Give 8 iron to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Bunny Topiary, 3 experience points

Low Level is from the Cocoa Trees

k1rf
03-13-18, 04:06 PM
Any guesses as to what the remaining three days will be focused on??

judyandthecat
03-13-18, 04:11 PM
Any guesses as to what the remaining three days will be focused on??

Judy smiles sweetly and replies..trees, animals or machines...it is a toss-up

Guessing could be a fun game;)
High Level guess
Day 8 Pink Hibiscus studio for pink flowers
Day 9 Purple Hibiscus ...cider house for purple juice
Day 10 white Hibiscus orange trees for beautiful white orange blossoms

Fairyreserve
03-13-18, 05:48 PM
Two days with the sugar spinner and only 5 flowers. This is not funny. I have a full-time job and can?t play farm story every 30 minutes.

Pfft! Just wait till u get to the mine. Stock up on as many tools as u can. It took me 20 tries to get everything I needed.

nagmad
03-13-18, 06:16 PM
I hope I don’t make this confusing but is the bunny and deer from seperate events, meaning the deer is from handing in collections and the bunny is from the completeing the steps,
I have finished the sugar spinner but not handed over the pink flowers to complete that section as if I do that leaves me with no pink flowers and the drop rate is bad so it will take a lot of time to build up again, where as if I don’t continue with those quests I can hand in more collections to win more of those prizes

Rynetory2
03-13-18, 07:05 PM
I hope I don’t make this confusing but is the bunny and deer from seperate events, meaning the deer is from handing in collections and the bunny is from the completeing the steps,
I have finished the sugar spinner but not handed over the pink flowers to complete that section as if I do that leaves me with no pink flowers and the drop rate is bad so it will take a lot of time to build up again, where as if I don’t continue with those quests I can hand in more collections to win more of those prizes

You are correct - the deer is from handing in collections and the bunny is from the completeing the goals. The goals guarantee you the bunny and the collection does not. It's been known from previous luck events that players got lucky and won a pet from their first few turn ins but that's a gamble and totally your call. I would keep the sugar spinner crafting non stop and access the situation again. Hope you get more drops from it.

nagmad
03-13-18, 07:30 PM
You are correct - the deer is from handing in collections and the bunny is from the completeing the goals. The goals guarantee you the bunny and the collection does not. It's been known from previous luck events that players got lucky and won a pet from their first few turn ins but that's a gamble and totally your call. I would keep the sugar spinner crafting non stop and access the situation again. Hope you get more drops from it.

Thank you

1212Joanna
03-14-18, 05:43 AM
because they did the sugar spinner which is relatively new, I wonder if they will do the dehydrator?

judyandthecat
03-14-18, 10:23 AM
because they did the sugar spinner which is relatively new, I wonder if they will do the dehydrator?
Dehydrator had purple Passion fruit.
Cider house has purple grape juice.
Studio kind of purplish pink linen flowers.
So today is Purple Hibiscus will it go with something purple?

Ok don't know what I was thinking but looking at Collections Gallery today is PINK Hibiscus

judyandthecat
03-14-18, 02:33 PM
Goal 8 of 10:
High Level
Give 30 apples to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rose Trellis, 3 experience points

kit10deuce
03-14-18, 02:41 PM
UGH! I am STILL on the 3rd challenge!

otgland
03-14-18, 04:09 PM
I am loving these events- even if they are a bit challenging! Keep up the great work Team Lava!

Mitzi111
03-14-18, 05:26 PM
I am mad at my pigs. They are not giving me many flowers!
But after all, they ARE pigs

Paul__
03-14-18, 07:24 PM
Goal 8 of 10:
High Level
Give 30 apples to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rose Trellis, 3 experience points

I'm glad that this goal only requires 4 Pink Hibiscus, but that means that they will probably be rare.

Lilliepaddd
03-15-18, 12:25 AM
I'm glad that this goal only requires 4 Pink Hibiscus, but that means that they will probably be rare.

Yep, stayed up late for 1 from the apple tree! Good grief!

Blondiegirlhi
03-15-18, 01:48 PM
I’m not sure if it was a fluke, but I caught 14 blue daisies in the pond using a golden lure...twice! There is no way to be sure that this will happen to anyone else, but that was a sweet surprise. So, you may want to try it out. Also, I have had the ivy workshop going non-stop since I’ve gotten so many daisies from my airplane deliveries...trying to spread those out to daisies I haven’t gotten as many of...good luck to everyone on this event. And thanks to all the suggestions from everyone on what to do to succeed (as best as possible, ha).

judyandthecat
03-15-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 9 of 10:
Get 1 Purple Hibiscus from the chocolatier
Give 5 Purple Hibiscus to Morgan
Give 30 dark Chocolate to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, Topiary Chicken, 3 experience points

Alida2014
03-15-18, 03:19 PM
I got the deer :)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42921

Paul__
03-15-18, 03:38 PM

Woooh! Congratulations!

judyandthecat
03-15-18, 03:39 PM

Congratulations! One pink cutie pie!

diverDestiny
03-15-18, 05:24 PM
Where is today’s item coming from?

judyandthecat
03-15-18, 06:19 PM
Where is today’s item coming from?

From the chocolatier

Rynetory2
03-15-18, 06:38 PM

Congratulations! She's a beauty. :D

mothernature15
03-15-18, 08:10 PM

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42921

It's so beautiful, congratulations, it's going into which habitat......

judyandthecat
03-16-18, 10:20 AM

The Fawn Meadow

Blondiegirlhi
03-16-18, 11:55 AM
The apple trees and the chocolatier are both being very stingy with their daffodils ����

Lilliepaddd
03-16-18, 11:59 AM
The apple trees and the chocolatier are both being very stingy with their daffodils ����

I agree! Wouldn’t harvesting the cocoa trees be more appropriate as well, at least gives a chance of accumulating a bit more. I’m even using a chocolatier boost. I also bought the Ivy work shop. The time crafting the items are way too long. Please make this more doable. Especially when paying real money.

PookieBear50
03-16-18, 12:36 PM
I agree! Wouldn’t harvesting the cocoa trees be more appropriate as well, at least gives a chance of accumulating a bit more. I’m even using a chocolatier boost. I also bought the Ivy work shop. The time crafting the items are way too long. Please make this more doable. Especially when paying real money.

Since the cocoa trees were used for something for players at lower levels, I think it might have become confusing had the programmers tried to initiate something for the higher levels as well. Look on the bright side: 8 hours is not as good as 3 hours' harvest time...but it is still better than orange trees (16 hours), blackberry bushes (19 hours), or lemon trees (20 hours).

Alida2014
03-16-18, 12:40 PM

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42952

Blondiegirlhi
03-16-18, 12:49 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42952

Wow, they outdid themselves on this one, it is beautiful. I want one sooooo bad, here’s hoping...

diverDestiny
03-16-18, 02:19 PM
Wow, they outdid themselves on this one, it is beautiful. I want one sooooo bad, here?s hoping...

Anyone find out where last item is coming from?

Mitzi111
03-16-18, 02:31 PM
When is the last day? Is it March 19 ? I'm asking because the little icon in the top right corner with the daily flower has disappeared. I panicked and thought the event had ended ! Yikes

judyandthecat
03-16-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 10 of 10:

Get 1 White Hibiscus from the studio
Give 9 White Hibiscus to Morgan
Give 45 red scarves to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 TOPIARY PET RABBIT, 3 experience points

Thank you Storm 8 for another outstanding event!
Here is hoping everyone gets their pets.
There are a few days left to complete the events.
So keep sending those planes, harvesting trees, collecting from the farm animals and the machines.

Paul__
03-16-18, 02:32 PM
Anyone find out where last item is coming from?

The Studio.

diverDestiny
03-16-18, 02:50 PM
Thank you

zxzxzp
03-16-18, 03:13 PM
Just got my bunny. Love it!
Waiting on my deer...
Really dont like the spinner...never used it before...cant wait for the event to end to stop using it again.
Did enjoy the event though. Would have been really bummed out if it was only the deer as prize.

jed1066
03-16-18, 03:18 PM
Another event where some of the machines and trees are being stingy with the drops of Flowers especially The sugar spinner, chocolatier ,Apple Trees.
I collected 14 items from the studio already crafted before new day reset guess what 1 flower so this could be another machine that’s being stingy ☹️

gdr4gon
03-16-18, 05:02 PM
Can the animal topiary be any more tiny? What is the point for decoration? :/

Lilliepaddd
03-16-18, 07:46 PM
Not liking the order of goals. It was better when the fishing and mining was at the end IMO. I had plenty of items to work with. The last 3 days have been terrible drops.

princessskykennedy
03-16-18, 07:56 PM
Regarding the ivy boost building-what are the times needed to make the items?

judyandthecat
03-16-18, 08:10 PM
Regarding the ivy boost building-what are the times needed to make the items?

Yellow and Pink Daffodils ..15 minutes
Blue Daffodil and Pink Jasmine .. 30 minutes
White and Purple Jasmine.. 1 hour
Pink and Purple Hibiscus... 1 hour 30 minutes
White Hibiscus.. 3 hours

princessskykennedy
03-16-18, 08:37 PM
Yellow and Pink Daffodils ..15 minutes
Blue Daffodil and Pink Jasmine .. 30 minutes
White and Purple Jasmine.. 1 hour
Pink and Purple Hibiscus... 1 hour 30 minutes
White Hibiscus.. 3 hours
Thank you so much!!!!

Paul__
03-16-18, 08:55 PM
The drop rate seems to be really bad on the studio. I already made like 10 scarfs and not one White Hibiscus dropped.

Fairyreserve
03-16-18, 09:28 PM
The drop rate seems to be really bad on the studio. I already made like 10 scarfs and not one White Hibiscus dropped.

Yep, I've made tons of scarves since 4pm cst, and not one flower drop. I made o e in the ivy workshop, so looks like that's gonna be the only way. And I need to gib very none first if I want the bunny it would be nice I'd storm8 improved that drop rate.

Lilliepaddd
03-16-18, 09:29 PM

Ridiculous isn’t it..and only a few days left. Same old nonsense.

Nastylilhobbits
03-16-18, 09:41 PM
Love the decorations for this event :)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42994&stc=1&d=1521261679

bj2500
03-16-18, 10:27 PM
Day 2 and I only collected 1 flower from the studio, :(

DaphneGlass
03-17-18, 02:51 AM
I haven?t completed the giving part yet, got about 5 to go but both my studios are not dropping at all so, so far I have no turn ins? After all that hard work with the others it?s quite soul destroying having nothing on the last stage and only 2 days left, eek, but good luck everyone, on the upsude, I?ve already levelled up and it?s thanks to the event whoop whoop x

mothernature15
03-17-18, 04:11 AM
Thank you, hope my spring fawn will have the beautiful company....crossing fingers😊

zxzxzp
03-17-18, 04:50 AM
Try using a boost for the studio and longer times craft items during the night. Esp if all slots are open on noth machines. Seems to help...

Paul__
03-17-18, 07:31 AM

Now i made 17 scarves and 2 buttons...still no white hibiscus

Lilliepaddd
03-17-18, 07:40 AM
Now i made 17 scarves and 2 buttons...still no white hibiscus

Seriously, please fix this!!! we aren’t even guaranteed a pet deer. SMH.

Fairyreserve
03-17-18, 07:43 AM
Love the decorations for this event :)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42994&stc=1&d=1521261679

OK THAT thing is way cool.

Paul__
03-17-18, 08:17 AM
Seriously, please fix this!!! we aren’t even guaranteed a pet deer. SMH.

Yep. Now i'm up to 21 items collected from my studio and not 1 white hibiscus. At least I have the item converter, but then again, the purple flowers from the chocolatator are also rare.

ronsfarm00
03-17-18, 08:21 AM
I have all my scarfs and not one flower

Blondiegirlhi
03-17-18, 08:23 AM
Can someone please check and see what is going on with the drop rate on the studio. It appears it is dropping next to nothing and everything takes a long time to make. And, you can’t use the cowbells to boost the time. Also, I have sent a ton of deliveries and have gotten only a handful of mining tools. Normally, I would get more from doing that many deliveries. I’ve used up all my mining tools trying to get as many of those daffodils as possible to help with later daffies that are not dropping. But who would have expected the drop rate on the studio to be this poor. So, please help!

lynard12
03-17-18, 09:26 AM
Have only received 1 flower from studio after 20+ Scarves��

ibjshoe2
03-17-18, 10:00 AM
Getting really angry at the studio! No flowers dropping and it isn't like the sheep refresh quickly so we can keep the studio continually pumping out scarves.

tisiphonic
03-17-18, 12:16 PM
I have collected and donated 25 scarves so far. Still no white hibiscus. Has anyone else had this problem. I?m worried I won?t make the minimum if I don?t get them more often than this.

Oh.... now I see the other posts..... I guess I doidnt scroll down?

Alida2014
03-17-18, 12:26 PM
I'm done with the event. Finally, you get a green bunny

http://forums.storm8.com/attachmentu.php?attachmentid=43014

princessskykennedy
03-17-18, 12:40 PM
28 scarves on my other farm-zero zero zero flowers! I would say the drop rate sucks-not happy

zxzxzp
03-17-18, 02:40 PM
Got a deer on the third try...don’t really care for the deco...wonder if to keep going for studio and spinner... I am lucky with getting the one I think...I low drops are really unfortunate...previously I used to be able to turn in quite a few collections...it was fun...even if all the deco is in storage....but this time I have the last one left...going to wait till Monday...see if s8 does any changes

Fairyreserve
03-17-18, 03:04 PM
I'm not sure I like the bunny that much. Trying to figure out if I wanna keep trying to get studio drops or it I wanna just make the flowers in the ivy and go for the pink deer.

1212Joanna
03-17-18, 03:11 PM
I have turned in 35 collections in the gallery now and still not got the deer!!

krissyone2
03-17-18, 03:27 PM
I have turned in 35 collections in the gallery now and still not got the deer!!
I have done 15 too and no luck! Even bought the flowers for $14.99! Won’t ever learn! The more you spend the less likely the chance you’ll win! ��

tya_bakery
03-17-18, 03:28 PM
Please, please, please fix the drops from the studio.... i got only 2 white flower from there

loulou1290
03-17-18, 03:39 PM
Not a single flower drop from the Studio - looks like it’s all over red rover for me. I am very disappointed to get all the way to the end and not be able to finish. I refuse to spend money on the Ivy Workshop - it should not be necessary to complete challenges.

ibjshoe2
03-17-18, 04:47 PM
27 scarves made so far and not one flower drop UGH!

KewlMusic
03-17-18, 06:25 PM
Why does the Studio RARELY give white hibiscus for the final goal? I've only received 3 so far and have crafted scarves, flowers, buttons, blankets, etc.

This is very frustrating!!

beholdthebrookestar
03-17-18, 08:17 PM
I?ve turned in 14 collections, and still no deer. I even bought the $9.99 flower deal for the flowers that dropped at the last half of the event. I?m so annoyed.

I think as I was scrolling through I saw that someone has turned in 35 and still hasn?t gotten the deer?!?! Not cool, Storm 8. :(

Has anyone gotten the deer?

Scalezzzz
03-17-18, 08:59 PM
I'm not sure I like the bunny that much. Trying to figure out if I wanna keep trying to get studio drops or it I wanna just make the flowers in the ivy and go for the pink deer.

I am having a hard time deciding whether to use the flowers to turn in collections or to get the bunny. I don?t care for either honestly. I just participated because these events are fun even when I don?t win anything in the end haha :p

HelloUncertainty
03-17-18, 09:25 PM
Please Storm8 we are asking you to increase the drop rate for the flowers. We all want to play and make this fun. But we're all so frustrated from the lack of flowers being dropped.

Sweetmici
03-17-18, 10:54 PM
I've tried 16 times and finally I've got the deer 😁

kondor15
03-17-18, 11:05 PM
I gave to Morgan the 45 scarves I was creating yesterday all day scarves in two Studios and I have only 3 flowers. With this ratio is imposible to complete the goal can you please do something to have flowers more often? Please I like this dear i already bought gems durin the previous days in order to be able to complete the goals. I don't want to miss it!!!

vxn555
03-17-18, 11:08 PM
Getting very few drops from the studio! Turned in 1 collection and got a cow topiary. But I shouldn't even bother because I don't have space for the bunny nor the deer. Would be nice if I could store or even sell my empty haunted house and my empty turkeycopia, but I can't because I'm android :(

jelichami
03-18-18, 12:09 AM
Yes, this is decidedly un-fun. It?s fine for them to make the quantities you need to produce big so they require some commitment, but waiting for items to drop and having no success just feels stupid. Do they sometimes raise the drop rate in the final hours intentionally to hold interest and reward that commitment? Let?s hope so.

CierzoKitchen
03-18-18, 12:59 AM
18 scarves and like 6 buttons and only 1 flower.
...should I use my flowers for the deer or the bunny? Somehow I feel like I'm not getting both...

1212Joanna
03-18-18, 01:14 AM
Yes I?ve seen that some people have got the deer so it is possible but I have now turned in 43 flower collections and still not got the pink deer!

lululatte
03-18-18, 01:45 AM
It's been great so far, just this last bit the drop rate has decreased for the final flowers. I have made a lot of scarves... still two days to go so hopefully it will be all good. I prefer these quests that seem to be achievable. Thanks.

DaphneGlass
03-18-18, 03:01 AM
I like these sort of events/tasks as you don’t have to participate fully, as longs you do the first few tasks, you can just collect to turn in at the end. I am however amazed at how people are saying the have had 35 turn ins, so far I have about 7 in total due to the length of time crafts take in the studio, even with booster flags, think I get 1 flower to 14 collections (I have 2 studios), it’s made the effort collecting from pigs etc beforehand seem such a waste of time. I did buy the ivy workshop unfortunately for full price and with real money so was fuming when it went in the sale, that isn’t fair at all, it’s not much use either as the crafts again take so long. On the upside though, it has helped me level up and make coins so there is a good side to it, we may not get the pet but hey ho, good luck everyone xx

bessbee
03-18-18, 04:13 AM
Once again! I have wasted 9 days collecting. Get to the end and the studios will not drop a flower! When will I learn? Game used to be fun. Now just frustrating. So mean-spirited!!

draughnc
03-18-18, 06:06 AM
I collected the deer but it is not in my cellar. Contacted support and they closed my ticket and told me to go to the forum. I have closed my app numerous times and still no deer. Can someone assist me?

judyandthecat
03-18-18, 06:16 AM
I collected the deer but it is not in my cellar. Contacted support and they closed my ticket and told me to go to the forum. I have closed my app numerous times and still no deer. Can someone assist me?

Send a private message to rynetory2

1212Joanna
03-18-18, 07:02 AM
I’ve finally got the pink deer. Although it did take me 47 turn ins on the collections gallery! Definitely worth persevering so keep trying and good luck to all.

Heyitstoni21
03-18-18, 07:31 AM
Anyone know where to get the fawn meadow? I looked for it in the shop, but its not there.

judyandthecat
03-18-18, 07:33 AM
Anyone know where to get the fawn meadow? I looked for it in the shop, but its not there.

It is from a previous event.
Sometimes past pets go in the tree house or in value packages and sometimes they are brought back in the store for a limited time purchase.

Oh my brain went to sleep I was thinking the pet

Spring Fawn

Not the habitat Spring Meadow

DaphneGlass
03-18-18, 07:55 AM
Once again! I have wasted 9 days collecting. Get to the end and the studios will not drop a flower! When will I learn? Game used to be fun. Now just frustrating. So mean-spirited!!

I know, its such a shame, if all the tasks were consistent with drops it would be more fun, we have all wasted time crafting so much on the first half thinking we will get 40 odd turn ins only to find in fact it will be 10 if we are lucky, they need to keep it consistent x

Rynetory2
03-18-18, 08:42 AM
I did buy the ivy workshop unfortunately for full price and with real money so was fuming when it went in the sale, that isn?t fair at all, it?s not much use either as the crafts again take so long.

Not sure why you felt it was unfair... buying the Ivy workshop early gave you 6 days to craft the collection items and turn in more times before it went on sale on the 7th day which was near the tail end of the event. Players who bought it during the sale lost out the 6 days advantage you got.

I know, its such a shame, if all the tasks were consistent with drops it would be more fun, we have all wasted time crafting so much on the first half thinking we will get 40 odd turn ins only to find in fact it will be 10 if we are lucky, they need to keep it consistent x

Drops are random and it varies from farm to farm. I'm sure you have noticed some of your days' drops are better than your other days'. Use your Ivy Workshop to craft those items which are of lower drops.

Rynetory2
03-18-18, 08:50 AM
Getting very few drops from the studio! Turned in 1 collection and got a cow topiary. But I shouldn't even bother because I don't have space for the bunny nor the deer. Would be nice if I could store or even sell my empty haunted house and my empty turkeycopia, but I can't because I'm android :(

You can put in a request for storing pets in this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97376-Android-woes

I'll reply to your pm shortly.

Rynetory2
03-18-18, 08:52 AM

Can you restart your device and check your cellar again? If it's still missing, send me your ticket number via private message (link in my signature) and I'll get more help for you. Hope you find it. Congratulations! :D

Fairyreserve
03-18-18, 08:55 AM

Can u sell them? Even if ur offered $0 for them, it would get them off your farm and make room. I do wish we could store pets on Android. I'd put away my ghost until October, and I'd give my sugar glider a rest, cuz he's not that great for me. But see if u can sell those habitats back to storm8; it would mean taking a loss, but it might be worth it. Assuming u can do that. Which if u can't this is moot.

Rynetory2
03-18-18, 08:55 AM

Have you won the deer? Can you check if the meadow is there in your cellar? Can it be under Market/Animals/Pets tab? I had it from previous event so I'm not sure if you get it for free this round or need to purchase it. Please let me know if you are still unable to get it.

Fairyreserve
03-18-18, 09:36 AM

I couldn't find it when I won my pink deer either (I got my deer after my 5th turn in, I think). I closed the game and re opened then scrolled very slowly to make sure I paid attn, as it's easy to overlook, an dit was there for me to buy. Try that.

flamingo1818
03-18-18, 09:39 AM
Ok i really having no luck getting the white hibiscus - initially i got 2 and then nothing for the whole of today . I have crafted many many scarves already , tried buttons but still no white hibiscus

KojiMama
03-18-18, 09:46 AM
I agree I'm selling mine I've made so many and no drops!!!!

Fairyreserve
03-18-18, 09:48 AM
I like these sort of events/tasks as you don?t have to participate fully, as longs you do the first few tasks, you can just collect to turn in at the end. I am however amazed at how people are saying the have had 35 turn ins, so far I have about 7 in total due to the length of time crafts take in the studio, even with booster flags, think I get 1 flower to 14 collections (I have 2 studios), it?s made the effort collecting from pigs etc beforehand seem such a waste of time. I did buy the ivy workshop unfortunately for full price and with real money so was fuming when it went in the sale, that isn?t fair at all, it?s not much use either as the crafts again take so long. On the upside though, it has helped me level up and make coins so there is a good side to it, we may not get the pet but hey ho, good luck everyone xx

Here's the thing. I get it when u buy something for full price, then it goes on sale. I learned this lesson in the last event, when I bought the hay thingie for full price then it went on sale, and I was like, d'oh! That was alot of gems! But I get it. I mean, storm8 is not a charity. They have developers that need to be paid. So they need us to use real money. I avoid it where I can, but when u end up investing alot of time and enjoyment, u end up in a situation where u are maybe willing to give up a few bucks to a it. My son's Xbox cost money. His games cost money. I'm a writer, so I sit at my computer all day and I write,and sometimes I sit at S'bucks for hours to do it. I can sit there for free, but it's kinda bad form to do that and not order anything. So I get my $5 mocha and have a place to sit and schmooze. I see it as the same with the game. I try to spend as little as possible, so I learned from the past event, and when the ivy building was offered I waited. It meant giving up time I could be using, but I knew the thing g would go on sale. It did, and I then bought it. Totally worth it to me. I do NOT like spending gems accidentally, that bugs to no end. But... Stormy is building risk into the game on purpose. They need to generate revenue. It's also likely why drops are tight in some of the flowers, cuz they want to make it a challenge so u'll give up and spend gems, which r likely to mean u have to spend money. I do think some drops are way too tight, as in will drive ppl away, but overall It's a good business model, and honestly, there is alot u can do in 4th is game for free. I'll take it over dang ads, which I hate. This is better! So maybe approach this one as a learning experience and next event, wait on the building boost and see if that works out better for u.

nf82rp84
03-18-18, 10:47 AM
I've tried buttons, linen flowers, scarves, and more yet only a few drops of the hibiscus from the studio stage 10. This is beyond ridiculous!

ronsfarm00
03-18-18, 11:22 AM
I'm with everybody else I've tried everything with the studio I've got two going constantly and getting nothing. Does anyone have any ideas or has anything helped

Blondiegirlhi
03-18-18, 11:25 AM
This is the most disappointing event we’ve ever had. I have seen times where drop rates were poor but nothing compares to this event. The last three daffodils were by far the very worst. The apple trees, chocolatier were both quite stingy and continue to be so. But nothing, and I say nothing, comes anywhere close to the studio. I made a mistake by trying to complete the last task and used my few white daisies. Seriously, even if I make daffies non-stop, I will probably only be able to complete 10 turn ins, hahahaha. What else can you do at this point is just seriously laugh. I truly don’t mind this being a luck event as to what we get when we turn in our collections, but not to even get enough to have a decent shot is sad. So, I’m looking forward to rating this event. Btw, I have been playing for about 1 1/2 years and I really have loved all the events, even those that were tough. So not hating on the game or the developers, just trying to give some constructive feedback.

abbyz23
03-18-18, 11:25 AM
I am ready to give up on this game, well over 30 collections turned in and No Deer yet. I have no drops from the sugar spinner after making 20 chocolate cotton candy and Nothing from the Studio. The Guinea Pig event was the same thing, I spent a lot of gems and money to get NOTHING!!!

DaphneGlass
03-18-18, 12:15 PM
Not sure why you felt it was unfair... buying the Ivy workshop early gave you 6 days to craft the collection items and turn in more times before it went on sale on the 7th day which was near the tail end of the event. Players who bought it during the sale lost out the 6 days advantage you got.

Didn?t realise it would go in the sale but now I know I will be mindful next time as paid real money out for gams to get it, which occasionally I don?t mind if it helps keep the game going, it?s just the feeling we all get when we buy something then it goes in a sale, normal human feeling - also didn?t realise how long the crafts take in the workshop till after I?d bought it and drops being rare, I wasn?t able to make flowers as quick as I thought x

Drops are random and it varies from farm to farm. Basically, the definition of random conflicts with consistency. I'm sure you have noticed some of your days' drops are better than your other days'. Use your Ivy Workshop to craft those items which are of lower drops.

Yes I have noticed that, just wish they were more consistent as everyone else also feels x

Puffpuff888
03-18-18, 12:26 PM
The drop rate is excruciatingly slow. It?s very discouraging when you have to work so hard and you get so little. I?ve turned in dozens of collections and have not received the pink deer yet this happened with the last event and I never received the tri-colored guinea pig. And that was on my birthday. It was very disheartening. I know a lot of people have quit, either play in the game altogether or doing the events because of the frustration it causes. Please increase the drop rates so these are more manageable

Heymichx
03-18-18, 12:51 PM
Same here. Really disappointed given started last goal on day it opened. yesterday I used last 2 bronze cowbells that ended this morning. (only got silver cowbells recently, nothing to use them with). Lots of scarfs, buttons and other items sold on and still only 4 flowers. About to go bed with early start work so that’s me out of game unless up due to bad weather stopping me sleep.

I too love the game but believe it should be achievable or be advertised as “you HAVE to make in app purchases to complete this task”.

This is the most disappointing event we’ve ever had. I have seen times where drop rates were poor but nothing compares to this event. The last three daffodils were by far the very worst. The apple trees, chocolatier were both quite stingy and continue to be so. But nothing, and I say nothing, comes anywhere close to the studio. I made a mistake by trying to complete the last task and used my few white daisies. Seriously, even if I make daffies non-stop, I will probably only be able to complete 10 turn ins, hahahaha. What else can you do at this point is just seriously laugh. I truly don’t mind this being a luck event as to what we get when we turn in our collections, but not to even get enough to have a decent shot is sad. So, I’m looking forward to rating this event. Btw, I have been playing for about 1 1/2 years and I really have loved all the events, even those that were tough. So not hating on the game or the developers, just trying to give some constructive feedback.

KojiMama
03-18-18, 01:41 PM
They'll wait forever for me to spend a dime or a gem. I'm not a whale. Waiting until the last event is so classic - total up revenue earned and if it's not enough slow the drops.

sdgruner27
03-18-18, 01:51 PM
I have done everything in this challenge. I have over 100 wreaths and been diligent daily for all these challenges. I get to the studio and I have made over 45 scarves and I only have 2 hibiscus with 28 hours remaining and I don't believe it is going to let me complete the challenge. I have been diligent about completing each stage. Why do you set users to fail?

Vllygirl
03-18-18, 03:13 PM
Same thing for me. This seems to be par for the course

loulou1290
03-18-18, 03:42 PM
I love all these people complaining about turning in a gazillion collections and not getting the deer - guess what! I can’t even turn in one collection because my studio has not dropped a single hibiscus despite numerous scarves, buttons, etc, being made.
I will get NOTHING for this event because I cannot complete a single collection.
Be glad they you have been been able to get something.

ibjshoe2
03-18-18, 03:54 PM
Up to 42 scarves donated and only 2 flowers. This is ridiculous.

Heymichx
03-18-18, 05:42 PM
After writing this I?ve woke up with Dog barking. So, I?ve just now tapped on my 12 sheep and it looked like the flowers flowed from them. However when I came to give them to the goal nothing happened, it?s sat on 4 flowers still (and has been for 24 hours of game play with my geeky alarm setting).

Is this happening to anyone else? I?m not sure how to report it / who to but when I check the forum I will try to put it in right place. I only take a peek on here when I am really stuck (my head says it?s *****ing) so played for long time but not forum savvy- any advice appreciated.

Same here. Really disappointed given started last goal on day it opened. yesterday I used last 2 bronze cowbells that ended this morning. (only got silver cowbells recently, nothing to use them with). Lots of scarfs, buttons and other items sold on and still only 4 flowers. About to go bed with early start work so that?s me out of game unless up due to bad weather stopping me sleep.

I too love the game but believe it should be achievable or be advertised as ?you HAVE to make in app purchases to complete this task?.

Mitzi111
03-18-18, 05:54 PM
Up to 42 scarves donated and only 2 flowers. This is ridiculous.

My problem too! I have spent way too much time on all of the collections getting flowers. and then get to the end and several days of constant studio leads to 3 flowers???? 1 day left. : (

Lilliepaddd
03-18-18, 07:30 PM
Worst event and it’s not even a guarantee that you get a deer. I bought the ivy house..Only way to get anywhere....but getting repeats. Beyond ridiculous, drop rate the worst I’ve ever seen for the last few items. Wasting bronze bells, mining tools. I may be done soon with this headache of a game :mad:

PookieBear50
03-18-18, 07:56 PM
A game of chance is a game of chance...there was never a guarantee that by turning in a collection you WOULD get the deer. At least, if you completed the goals, you are guaranteed ONE pet. I won't deny, I'll be disappointed if I am unable to win the deer, but considering how much effort and cost was involved in getting the goals done (and considering what my luck is usually like), I won't be surprised at all if I don't get the deer, and I will be satisfied with having obtained the one pet, if not the other.

loulou1290
03-18-18, 08:17 PM
It may be a game of chance, but no drops from the Studio after more than 20 items being made is totally ridiculous! Less than a day to go and nothing to show for the whole Event!
Storm8 - very disappointed!

loulou1290
03-18-18, 08:23 PM
OMG - I just got my first drop from the Studio after 20+ tries! I can now turn in a collection! (I got a tiny chicken, but at least it’s something!)

Lilliepaddd
03-18-18, 09:26 PM
It may be a game of chance, but no drops from the Studio after more than 20 items being made is totally ridiculous! Less than a day to go and nothing to show for the whole Event!
Storm8 - very disappointed!

I totally agree....at least you have a chance but you need the item first!!!

oozeulb
03-18-18, 09:46 PM
Hi 😊 I am not getting white hibiscus flowers. I have 4 in total, 3 I collected while still on level 9, waiting to start level 10. In the last 2 plus days of collecting red scarves I have only received 1 flower and I?ve been making scarves non-stop, with the help of finding wool to buy occasionally. Thank you neighbors! ❤️ I don?t have much time left and I t?s almost bedtime now ☹️ I?ve been collecting extra flowers for the topiary collection but those won?t help without more hibiscus flowers .. and extra! At this rate it seems like a lost cause. I?m so disappointed. I?m not a complainer, really! It would just be nice to make it through events without having such a difficult time. 😢 ho hum.

goodies70
03-18-18, 09:48 PM
So another unobtainable goal!! I was doing great until #10, the white hibiscus. I've only gotten 2 all day! This is ridiculous!! I don't understand why Storm8 wants to make it so hard! If it's not enjoyable then they risk us all not playing at all!! I'm definitely not spending anymore real money on it anymore!

lululatte
03-18-18, 10:22 PM
Two days and nothing from the studio... I guess they're hoping I'll pay 75 gems for my rabbit... very sad

amsodopey1
03-19-18, 01:39 AM
so sad 2 days and only 2:flowers from the studio - I know have to make a choice of going for the rabbit or chancing the collection for the free too bad And I bought the flower maker!!

CierzoKitchen
03-19-18, 03:12 AM
Got a white hibiscus from crafting a net... I'm starting to think drops will not happen when crafting scarves or buttons...

amsodopey1
03-19-18, 03:14 AM
Where can you but the bunny for 75 gems? I can't find it?

judyandthecat
03-19-18, 03:27 AM
Where can you but the bunny for 75 gems? I can't find it?

It is likely a player that gave all their scarves ...got one white hibscus
And gave six Hibiscus and then I think if doing math correct
When you give white Hibiscus each one counts as 25 gems
Original skip is 225 gems
If they gave six White Hibiscus
225 gems minus 150 gems would be 75 gems
Look at your goal 10 and see what you have left to do and then check how many gems to skip

amsodopey1
03-19-18, 03:30 AM
Thank you x

KojiMama
03-19-18, 03:41 AM
Woke up this morning seven items done and waiting for me, zero flowers. I have to work so I'm done with nothing to show. But you know what not a penny spent or a gem used. For me at least I'm out nothing. It's just a game, storm8.

lululatte
03-19-18, 03:57 AM
Sorry you can't I meant that's what it will cost me as I have only a few hibiscus.

lululatte
03-19-18, 03:59 AM
That's what I meant exactly, thanks for putting it so well. 😊

krissyone2
03-19-18, 04:05 AM
Sorry to all who did not get the bunny or the fawn and kudos to all those who spent not a cent of real money! I sadly caved and bought the last lot of flowers and after more than 35 tries I got her!!
Good luck everyone as the last hours go by! It’s only a game but I got sucked in again �� Hope to hear more happy outcomes here by tomorrow!

Fire13nac
03-19-18, 04:39 AM
Ich produktiere Schal ueber Schals und bekomme keine Blumen
Bin enttaeuscht :-(

19Deltaxxx
03-19-18, 04:52 AM
Sucked in is an understatement. .. I spent a crazy amount of time, resources, and yes, real money in purchasing gems to assist in the completion of FS2''s latest task, only to once again fall short and not receive the gold at the end of the rainbow... heck... I didn't even get to the end of the rainbow.
Crafted over 200 different items in my studios only to get 12 of the last white fowers, of which piper needed 9 of.... so after days and days of effort, ended with enough flowers to turn in 3 collections.
I broke down and bought more gems, of which I used almost all of to craft flowers forward, and ended up turning in about a total of 20 collections... no fawn... but hey... I've got 7 or 8 flying pig plants taking up room in my basement now... yay!!!
So... once again, after days and days of effort, used resources, and even real money, I've got nothing to really show for it except depleted inventory and wasted time.
I'm not sure what the next "task" will be, but I'm sure FS2 will launch it within days of this one ending...
And I'm also sure that this player WILL NOT be participating in it, or any other in the foreseeable future.
I'm sorry... do I sound a little bitter abut this?
I know it's just a game... and I see that almost everybody has the exact same issue with this latest task (extremely low drop rate from studio crafts), but it's VERY frustrating for players to apply themselves so diligently to a game only to have the rug yanked out from under them in the home stretch.
This isn't the first task I've done where this has has happened, but it is by far the worst as far as being able to complete it.
What's fun about that?

halloweengal1
03-19-18, 05:00 AM
R they something wrong with the studio it's not giving me white flowers what's going on with the game

krissyone2
03-19-18, 05:12 AM
sorry double post!

krissyone2
03-19-18, 05:16 AM
Sucked in is an understatement. .. I spent a crazy amount of time, resources, and yes, real money in purchasing gems to assist in the completion of FS2''s latest task, only to once again fall short and not receive the gold at the end of the rainbow... heck... I didn't even get to the end of the rainbow.
Crafted over 200 different items in my studios only to get 12 of the last white fowers, of which piper needed 9 of.... so after days and days of effort, ended with enough flowers to turn in 3 collections.
I broke down and bought more gems, of which I used almost all of to craft flowers forward, and ended up turning in about a total of 20 collections... no fawn... but hey... I've got 7 or 8 flying pig plants taking up room in my basement now... yay!!!
So... once again, after days and days of effort, used resources, and even real money, I've got nothing to really show for it except depleted inventory and wasted time.
I'm not sure what the next "task" will be, but I'm sure FS2 will launch it within days of this one ending...
And I'm also sure that this player WILL NOT be participating in it, or any other in the foreseeable future.
I'm sorry... do I sound a little bitter abut this?
I know it's just a game... and I see that almost everybody has the exact same issue with this latest task (extremely low drop rate from studio crafts), but it's VERY frustrating for players to apply themselves so diligently to a game only to have the rug yanked out from under them in the home stretch.
This isn't the first task I've done where this has has happened, but it is by far the worst as far as being able to complete it.
What's fun about that?
I understand completely :(

seesters
03-19-18, 05:31 AM
Completely agree. Spend, spend! I have....not this time. Always been my favorite game but this... this is not fun, nor is it fair.