PDA

View Full Version : FOREST PARTY: Amazon Adventure - 2018 Mar 2 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
03-02-18, 09:07 AM
Amazon Adventure

Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Dancing Drum :
Second Prize: Ancient Tile : 185 American cloths
Third Prize: Amazonian Orchid : 375 American cloths
Fourth Prize: Jaguair (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1496958&viewfull=1#post1496958) : 2,000 American cloths
Fifth Prize: Andean Alpaca (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1496956&viewfull=1#post1496956) : 3,200 American cloths

Community Prizes
(unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 American cloths, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize: Gritscacha (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1496957&viewfull=1#post1496957)
Second Prize: Food
Third Prize: Runes

Egg : Jaguair

Event Boosts
Dancing Drum - Collect 4 American cloths / 4 hrs (75 gems)
Colorful Cloth - Collect 16 American cloths / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
Please help to post event information. Thanks.

Wandering the Americas
Goal 1

Goal 2
Collect 130 American Cloths
REWARD: 800 Wandering kites

Goal 3

Collect 280 American Cloths
Reward: 1,000 Wandering Kites

Goal 4

Collect 1,180 American Cloths
Reward: 1,200 Wandering Kites

Goal 5
Collect 2,600 American Cloths
REWARD: 1,200 Wandering kites

Lizard of the Loom
Goal 1
Hatch a Tree Gecko
REWARD: 250 American cloth

Goal 2

Tree gecko goal 2: Raise to level 10
+250 american cloths

Have fun and enjoy your event! :D

Rynetory2
03-03-18, 01:12 AM
Great to see that the community prizes unlocks at 1,500 instead of 2,000. :)

carolineannlv
03-03-18, 01:28 AM
Third Prize: Amazonian Orchid : 375
Fourth Prize: Jaguair : 2000

mutley00
03-03-18, 03:46 AM
From the silhouette Jaguars appears as 4th prize, and Alpaca is 5th,

mutley00
03-03-18, 03:50 AM
Has anyone seen the usual ‘pop up’ screen for this event? I never got one ��

If so, please post the image ��

nativeelfstar
03-03-18, 05:22 AM
Goal 2: Collect 280 American Cloths
Reward: 1,000 Wandering Kites

nativeelfstar
03-03-18, 05:24 AM
Has anyone seen the usual ‘pop up’ screen for this event? I never got one ��

If so, please post the image ��

I cannot figure out how to post them correctly or I would post pictures :)

mutley00
03-03-18, 06:12 AM
NO, I don't agree! - What little bonus they've given us by lowering the comm prize entry level, they've now taken away on main prizes...
See that the cost of 4th prize is now up from 1,600 to 2,000pts! - So I'll be struggling to get even this, even after buying a Colourful Cloth points booster, never mind any wild idea of ever getting the 5th prize!!

NannaSherry
03-03-18, 07:50 AM
I'm sorry, it's not enough. Where community prizes once unlocked at 300, and we got 10 days, and the final prize was 2,000. Maybe some of these events are set in advance and they can't adjust them. And 1500 for first community prize is a bit of a concession. But I'm done with these world events. To be honest, I'm not crazy about the animal prizes, so it makes it easier. I'm stockpiling food and doing my thing until leaderboard comes. For those of you playing, all the luck in the world.

Funner52
03-03-18, 07:53 AM
Everything expensive-not fun anymore-maybe one day

Sugarcat5
03-03-18, 09:28 AM
2000 for the first individual animal? And to think I was pleased to believe S8 might have actually listened to us when I saw that the comm prize unlock was lowered and the first couple of prizes were obtainable at lower point amounts than in the last couple of events. Its something at least and hopefully more people will be able to get the community animal prize.

nativeelfstar
03-03-18, 10:38 AM
Goal 4:
Collect 1,180 American Cloths
Reward: 1,200 Wandering Kites

PookieBearsGirl
03-03-18, 05:58 PM
I'm actually quite saddened by this. They switched the numbers around but that doesn't really do all that much.:(

Penguin2016
03-03-18, 09:31 PM
2000 for the first individual animal? And to think I was pleased to believe S8 might have actually listened to us when I saw that the comm prize unlock was lowered and the first couple of prizes were obtainable at lower point amounts than in the last couple of events. Its something at least and hopefully more people will be able to get the community animal prize.

Exactly. I’m p*issed. But, since 1500 is more doable than 1600 and the community animal is adorable, I’m at least going to try for that.

knickknaks
03-04-18, 07:55 PM
The change to the community prize level still doesn?t negate the fact that the fourth prize is now 400 points more expensive than the already exorbitant previous prices. :( the animals are pretty cool, too, which makes it all the more disappointing that Storm8 is making them so unattainable without babysitting your game and spending money/buying the currency-collecting boost item.

Sakrysta
03-05-18, 06:19 AM
Not only does the first individual animal goal require more tokens, but it isn't even one of the new Traveler animals. Cute as it may be, I have no desire to shell out gems & effort for yet another Earth/Nature hybrid that is just a re-coloring & ever-so-slight design tweak of the Jagustar.

shooshemc
03-05-18, 10:18 AM
I have figured out that as long as you start the Amazon Adventure knowing there is no way, short of spending a ton of money, to finish it, you won’t be disappointed. If the game gave 25 or 30 days to collect the items, then maybe so. I give up.

AppieP
03-06-18, 02:54 PM
Egg : Jaguair

GreytMom
03-06-18, 08:46 PM
Yeah, I'm finally totally sitting this one out. Not even putting eggs in my empty nest, just collecting food. The Forest Parties just aren't fun for me.

PookieBearsGirl
03-07-18, 06:45 AM
Why aren't any of these animals featuring the new "element"? I bought that habitat thinking the singular animal I get from this can at least have a home but none of them can. What the heck?

Phoenix406
03-07-18, 10:28 AM
Why aren't any of these animals featuring the new "element"? I bought that habitat thinking the singular animal I get from this can at least have a home but none of them can. What the heck?

That was my question as well.

Penguin2016
03-07-18, 11:06 AM

Well that?s upsetting. The only room I have left right now is in the new habitat :(

Sakrysta
03-07-18, 02:08 PM
At least if the pattern holds, we will have a couple other events this month that will give the opportunity to earn a Traveler animal. If not, I will be extremely disappointed.

miadoubled
03-07-18, 04:48 PM
Right usually we have been getting so many of the new elements that i wish theyd release more habitats for them!

Penguin2016
03-07-18, 06:50 PM
Right usually we have been getting so many of the new elements that i wish theyd release more habitats for them!

Also true. I’m not sure why they only let us have one of each habitat.

miadoubled
03-07-18, 09:39 PM
Also true. I’m not sure why they only let us have one of each habitat.
Exactly what i have been saying! Even if it were a million coin or gems! Valentines was nice with how they offered a second valentine hab. I wish theyd all have it

AppieP
03-07-18, 10:26 PM
With the Tree Gecko and the rewards I made it to the Community. We already have collected enough for the food.

Phoenix406
03-08-18, 03:27 PM
And we're about 1/2 way to the Runes, so let's keep plugging away!

nativeelfstar
03-08-18, 03:43 PM
I have made it past community but not enough for jaguair unfortunately.

Phoenix406
03-08-18, 03:50 PM
I have made it past community but not enough for jaguair unfortunately.

Me, too. :( I'm not crazy about the Jaguair, but it really sucks to only be able to obtain one out of 3 new animals introduced for the event. And the *only* reason I got that far is because I was lucky enough to breed a Tree Gecko, but that was only on one account, not both, so the second account gets absolutely nada except the drum, tile, and orchids. :mad:

Penguin2016
03-08-18, 06:00 PM
Me, too. :( I'm not crazy about the Jaguair, but it really sucks to only be able to obtain one out of 3 new animals introduced for the event. And the *only* reason I got that far is because I was lucky enough to breed a Tree Gecko, but that was only on one account, not both, so the second account gets absolutely nada except the drum, tile, and orchids. :mad:

Same. This month is the first I’ve EVER gotten even the first animal from the new “forest party” - and as with you, that’s only because I was lucky enough to be able to breed the gecko.

nativeelfstar
03-08-18, 06:43 PM
I just hope the next even will be better :). I am happy I got the tree gecko though!

AppieP
03-08-18, 10:27 PM
Same. This month is the first I’ve EVER gotten even the first animal from the new “forest party” - and as with you, that’s only because I was lucky enough to be able to breed the gecko.

Same for me. Also collected enough for the Jaguair. All with the Tree Gecko

G4OU812
03-08-18, 10:53 PM
Tomorrow morning I'll be unlocking the community and since I've never had done that ever, what am I to be expecting? I'm at 1420 cloths and at the time of this post there 13 hours and 40 minutes left and I'm going to lose about 7-8 hours of that to sleep. Just asking what I should expect when it unlocks with 5-6 hours remaining? May be less hours now that I've refactored what I need to get to 1500.

AppieP
03-08-18, 11:28 PM
Last price 3200 cloths

Rynetory2
03-09-18, 07:24 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

G4OU812
03-09-18, 09:14 AM
Well, looks I'll end up with only Gritscacha and food. First time I've gotten an animal from an event like this. First time unlocking the community prizes too.

ETA: Ended up getting runes also.

Sakrysta
03-09-18, 09:34 AM
The only constructive feedback I have is the same as what we've all been saying ever since they changed the World Events to a "Forest Party." Everything is so hard that it's not fun anymore. Please set the goals at a reasonable level so that the prizes are attainable.

JustKay
03-09-18, 01:05 PM
I'm glad they swapped back so that community prizes are easier to get than the first individual prize animal. That makes so much more sense, and who doesn't need more food and runes in this game.

The individual prize goals requirements is still to high, for the average player though. I only made the jaguar by setting timers for everything AND having 20 hour crops sitting ready on the farm when the event started. I also had some longer hour eggs on the nest. I had to waste a half day not planting since I couldn't guess exactly when the event would start.

In effect I gave myself an extra day of the event.

Destiel0918
03-09-18, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't hate those events if the goals were manageable....Goals are WAY too high - still,m even when they lowered community prizes...

JustKay
03-09-18, 01:10 PM
Tomorrow morning I'll be unlocking the community and since I've never had done that ever, what am I to be expecting? I'm at 1420 cloths and at the time of this post there 13 hours and 40 minutes left and I'm going to lose about 7-8 hours of that to sleep. Just asking what I should expect when it unlocks with 5-6 hours remaining? May be less hours now that I've refactored what I need to get to 1500.

As you will see, you will get the runes too. 8 I think. These will be gifted to u even after the event timer has run out if the community reaches it (which it has). U don't need to be logged in before the event ends to collect it, so have a nice sleep!

Phoenix406
03-09-18, 02:18 PM
The only constructive feedback I have is the same as what we've all been saying ever since they changed the World Events to a "Forest Party." Everything is so hard that it's not fun anymore. Please set the goals at a reasonable level so that the prizes are attainable.

Amen!

fip8
03-09-18, 05:12 PM
I totally agree, I am usually 600/700 points short ( even more if I can’t breed the requested animal) of getting the final prize, which I’ve never won. I use to enjoy the world events, I am not a fan of the forest events. Also it seems like we now have less time to breed for animals that we want like the crystals because the game goals always has us players breeding for the requested goal animal. I wish storm8 would add the new animals into inventory for us to breed on our time instead of always making them a goal. At times it is more frustrating then fun!

shooshemc
03-09-18, 08:03 PM
Tasty Travels event...just another useless event. 60 spell melons in 4 days? If we are supposed to spend all our time chasing 5 hour food harvests, the least you could do is make it one that gives the maximum food per 5 hour plant. I never finish the 60 spell melon quests and it has been about 4 months since I have been able to breed one of the necessary animals. I am fed up.

luna2cute
03-09-18, 10:35 PM
Thought the new lower amount would be easier but still with 2 nests and keeping everything full all the time still short to even make community prizes and not even close to anything else.

If if you are unable to breed the animal, which is nearly impossible, then you can’t get anything.

I won’t do another community event until it’s fixed. Complete waste of time.

federerGOAT
03-10-18, 07:02 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered (haven't been reading this board for a while).
But why have we been given two of the same animals in recent forest parties? It has happened for the last 3-4 forest parties, and at the start I thought it was just a once off glitch. But it has happened every time since. Is it the norm now?

AppieP
03-11-18, 01:21 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered (haven't been reading this board for a while).
But why have we been given two of the same animals in recent forest parties? It has happened for the last 3-4 forest parties, and at the start I thought it was just a once off glitch. But it has happened every time since. Is it the norm now?

It's a glitch. When I restarted the game today I get all the rewards AGAIN!. So double for the animals as well.

42789 2 each in storage

Rynetory2
03-19-18, 08:35 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.