PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 03/01 - Going Gnome event approx 27 days | Gnome Man's Land 14 days

Pages : [1] 2 3

SpiritWind00
03-01-18, 01:47 AM
Community Event - Going Gnome
Gnome Man's Land starts: 1 March 11am PT - Ends: 14 March (time?) (2 weeks for this goal)
Going Gnome starts: 1 March 11am PT - Ends: 28 March?? (27 days for this goal)

Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html): compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

https://i.imgur.com/yTwJSAC.jpg
Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.
If your post contains feedback about this event, your post may be moved to the Suggestion forum.

* What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub. (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1190378&viewfull=1#post1190378)

* Help! I can't see the upgrade button? If you do not see the upgrade button, click somewhere else on the board and then click back on the item. The buttons should return. Force close if still not showing.
* Help! The Wooden Gnome drops aren't going into my inventory! There is a counter on the top right of screen and all drops go there. They do not go into inventory.

* To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 15 Wooden Gnomes.
* When you reach 15 Wooden Gnomes, the next individual prize opens up for you and will show you how many Wooden Gnomes you will need for the next individual prize.
* Once you reach 30 Wooden Gnomes, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).
* The total number of Wooden Gnomes is updated on the counter as soon as they drop, not when they are collected.
* Be mindful that upgrading resets the timer back to 4 hours.

Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth: click here

​Building Requirements:
Gnome Home (Level 15+) (1x1) limit x Can/not be sold
This item was only available during the event it was released.
Info: Drops wooden gnomes. Collect wooden gnomes to win exclusive prizes from the Going Gnome event!
Collection time: 4 hours
Speed up: 8 gems
Drops: wooden gnomes, mushrooms
Cost: 5000 coins
Build: comes fully built
Level 1: no materials required | Drops: 1 Wooden Gnome

There doesn't appear to be any upgrade requirements for the Gnome Home.... SW

Individual Prizes:
1. 15 | Gnome chicken x4
2. 20 | Gnome cow x4
3. 45 | Gnome pig x2
4. 70 | Gnome sheep x1
5. 155 | Citizen Hewitt

Community Prizes: unlocks at 30 Wooden Gnomes
1. 10 energy crate (can be stored and used at any time)
2. x coins
3. x energy crate

SpiritWind00
03-01-18, 01:48 AM
Goals

Old Thomas: Place the Gnome Home then visit it to see what happens!
Feature Goal 1: Going Gnome
* Purchase the Gnome Home 0/1 BUY | market, 5000 coins. Comes fully built.
* Gather wooden gnomes 0/1 GO | collect from the Gnome Home
Reward: 1xp
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Keep collecting Wooden Gnomes to win prizes!

DAILY GOAL:
Ivy: Keep collecting Wooden Gnomes from the Gnome Home to win exclusive prizes!
Gnomeland Security
* Visit the Gnome Home 0/3 VISIT
Rewards: 2200 coin
Congratulations: Ivy: Great!

Gnome Man's Land - 12 goals

Thurston: It is from Lady Ivy, it seemed very urgent.
Goal 1:
* Accept Ivy's letter 0/1 ACCEPT
Reward: 100 coin, 1 xp, +3 wooden gnomes
Congratulations: Thurston: Is everything alright?

Ivy: There's a spellbook that might have something to fix this, but it's very small! Can you help me find it?
Goal 2:
* Search the library 0/1 SEARCH (skip 16 gems)
* Find the gnome note 0/1 FIND | found from Library and Old Thomas's house
Reward: 100 coin, 1xp, +3 wooden gnomes
Congratulations: Ivy: This page is from the book!

Old Thomas: Feel free to look around. I have made copies of many books, so hopefully you can find what you are seeking.
Goal 3:
* Gather gnome notes 0/5 FIND (skip 4 gems)
* Forge itsy-bitsy bindings 0/1 FORGE (skip 110 gems) | Magic Forge 10 minutes - 10 silver, 2 golden nuggets, 20 coal
* Repair the littlest spellbook 0/1 MAKE (skip 30 gems) | Magic Forge, 15 minutes - 1 itsy-bitsy binding, 1 hide, 4 gnome notes
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Ah, it seems you have repaired the book. (gnomebell flower unlocked in the market)

Ivy: We need an item from the gnomes to tame them. I had one by my Gnomebells. Maybe he dropped something?
Goal 4:
* Plant a gnomebell 0/1 PLANT | market, 1000 coins each
* Tend to gnomebells 0/1 TEND (skip 8 gems)
Reward: 100 coin, 1xp, +1 Mangled mini mallet
Congratulations: Ivy: What did you find?

* You will NOT get any of the gnome spawns till you get to these goals
* CLEAR YOUR BOARD OF MONSTERS FOR THIS GOAL!

Ivy: We'll use the Gnomebell Pollen to piece the Miniature Mallet back together! Then, we'll have our trinket!
Goal 5:
* Fight off the gnome worker 0/19 GO (skip 280 gems) | spawn from collecting from Sparkling Mine, Deep Mine, Sawmill, Hatchery, Stable | 10/10 hits to clear
* Find more mangled mallets 1/5 GO
* Repair the miniature mallets 0/4 REPAIR (skip 340 gems) | Workshop, 1 hour - 5 mangled mini mallet, 10 iron ore, 20 gnomebell pollen
Congratulations: Ivy: Perfect!

Ivy: Fabron will be able to happily work in the garden! He can even help me build things for it.
Goal 6:
* Cast a spell to calm Fabron 0/1 GO (skip 225 gems) | Workshop, 2 hours - 5 miniature mallets, 10 pocket lint, 15 gnomebell pollen
Reward: 100 coin, 1xp, +100 crowns (goal says +1, but you get 100 crowns)
Congratulations: Ivy: He looks so happy!

Baron: That annoying creature ran that way! Find him at once, will you?
Goal 7:
* Visit the cottage 0/1 GO
* Fight off the Gnome Wizard 0/1 FIGHT (skip 12 gems)
* Gather wrecked wands 0/1 GO (skip 18 gems)
Congratulations: Baron: Told you he was a nuisance! Is he gone?

Dwayne (Gnome Wizard): You shalln't tame my magical spirit -- I shall remain a free gnome!
Goal 8:
* Fight off the Gnome Wizard 0/48 | spawn from Cottage (including dainty and toadstool), Jewelers, Windmill, Library, Royal Manor | 15/15 hits to clear
* Gather more Wrecked Wee Wands 1/8 GO
* Repair the Wee Wands 0/6 REPAIR (skip 1020 gems) | Workshop, 1 hour - 8 Wrecked Wee Wands, 10 Silver, 45 Gnomebell Pollen
Congratulations: Dwayne: It's not the size of the wand that matters -- it's the commotion of the notion!

Ivy: I'm sure some of our friends won't mind lending us the bags for while. Then we can calm Dwayne down!
Goal 9:
* Cast a spell to calm Dwayne 0/1 GO (skip 850 gems) | Workshop, 2 hours - 12 wee wand, 38 pocket lint, 20 gnomebell pollen
* Visit community kingdoms 0/30 VISIT (skip 30 gems)
* Borrow magic bound bags 0/20 ASK (skip 80 gems)
Reward: 100 coin, 1 xp, +3 wooden gnomes, +150 crowns
Congratulations: Ivy: We did it!
Note: The 6 Wee Wands from Goal 8 count towards the 12 you need to calm Dwayne down and return him to the garden.

Kane (Gnome Knight): The root beer is coursing through my veins -- I am undefeatable!
Goal 10:
* Visit the Watchtower 0/1 GO
* Fight off the Gnome Knight 0/1 FIGHT | spawn from Tavern, Spires (toadstool incl), Knight's Hall, Watchtowers | 20/20 hits to clear
* Find broken bitty blades 0/1 GO (skip 24 gems)
Congratulations: Kane: You can take away my blade -- but you shall never take my freedom!

Ivy: We have to repair that bitty blade before he causes anymore trouble!
Goal 11:
* Fight off the Gnome Knight 0/120 FIGHT (skip 2880 gems)
* Find more broken bitty blades 1/10 GO
* Repair the bitty blades 0/12 REPAIR (skip 2220 gems) | Workshop, 1 hours - 10 broken bitty blades, 5 iron ore, 50 gnomebell pollen
Congratulations: Ivy: Phew -- I think we have enough.

Ivy: This might sting a little Kane, but it will all be over soon!
Goal 12:
* Cast a spell to calm Kane | 15 Bitty Blades (12 from Goal 11 counts towards this), 60 Pocket Lint, 30 Gnomebell Pollen
Reward: 100 coin, 1 xp, Giles (gnome horse) +5 wooden gnomes, +250 crowns
Congratulations: Ivy: See, that wasn't so bad.

(by the end of this event, you should have 500 crowns in the Town Square)

SpiritWind00
03-01-18, 01:48 AM
Inventory Items:

Iron ore found: deep mine, sparking mine, chopping all rock types, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Frozen Campfire, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Onxy Pearl, Pfefferknot Pony, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf pup, Mantiwort Terrarium

Silver found: chopping any rock type, sparkling mine, deep mine, troll vault, adventures, gift from neighbours (expired), various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Witch Alicolt, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Pfefferknot Pony, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, Aetas

RESOURCES:

Mangled mini mallet
Info: It seems a disgruntled gnome has broken their tool! It'll need to be fixed before it can be used. Find these by fighting Gnome Workers!
Found: defeating gnome workers
Uses: item in miniature mallets craft

Gnomebell pollen
Info: A sticky substance that can be found by tending to Gnomebells
Found: Gnomebell
Uses: item in gnome crafts

Gnomebell
Info: A beautiful garden flower. Drops Gnomebell pollen and more!
Found: market, 1000 coin | max of 20
Drops: Gnomebell pollen, glimmerdust, red petals, white petals
Collection time: 2 hours

Wrecked wee wand
Info: It seems a disgruntled gnome has broken their tool! It'll need to be fixed before it can be used. Find these by fighting Gnome Wizards
Found: defeating gnome wizards
Uses: item in Wee Wands craft

ITEMS:

Gnome worker (spawn)
Found: collect from Sparkling Mine, Deep Mine, Sawmill, Hatchery, Stable | 10/10 hits to clear
Drops: mangled mallets, pocket lint

Wizard Gnome (spawn)
Found: Cottage (including dainty and toadstool), Jewelers, Windmill, Library, Royal Manor | 15/15 hits to clear
Drops: wrecked wee wand, pocket lint

Gnome Knight (spawn)
Found: Tavern, Spires (toadstool incl), Knight's Hall, Watchtowers | 20/20 hits to clear
Drops: broken bitty blades, pocket lint

Gnomes to place on your board:

Fabron the Gnome (can craft 2 at the same time)
Crafted: Workshop, 2 hours - 5 miniature mallets, 10 pocket lint, 15 gnomebell pollen | crafted during the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event
Drops: coins, fancy beam, fancy block, royal block, simple glue, super glue, stone block
Collection time: 4 hours (speed up 16 gems)

Dwayne the Gnome (lower leveled players have a reduced number items to craft for Dwayne) (can craft 2 at the same time)
Info:
Crafted: Workshop, 2 hours - 12 wee wand, 38 pocket lint, 20 gnomebell pollen | crafted during the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event
Drops: coin, enchanters essence, glimmerdust, living wood, lumin essence, mushrooms

Kane the Gnome (can craft 2 at the same time)
Info: Kane is a small guy with a big attitude! Like any knight, he values his training and can often be found doing just that. Visit him to see what he found for you.
Found: Workshop, 2 hours - 15 bitty blades (12 blades from Goal 11 count towards this), 60 Pocket Lint, 30 Gnomebell Pollen | crafted during the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event
Drops: bones, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, simple feast, troll horn

Giles
Info: This horse is the perfect size for any gnome to ride! pet him to see what he's found for you.
Found: reward from goal during the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event
Drops: apples, carrots, fertilizer, golden apple, horse hair, sugar
Collection time: 8 hours (speed up 32 gems)

Additional Gnomes available in the market during the event:
Gnome Worker
Info: A hardworking garden gnome! Visit him to see what he's found for you.
Found: market, 170 gems | available during the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event
Drops: coins, fancy beam, fancy block, simple glue, super glue, royal beam, royal block
Collection time: +100 coin / 6 hours (speed up 24 gems)

Gnome Wizard
Info: A magical garden gnome! Visit him to see what he's found for you.
Found: market, 175 gems | available during the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event
Drops: coins, Enchanter's essence, glimmerdust, living wood, lumin essence, mushroom, silver ore

Gnome Knight
Info: A brave garden gnome! Visit him to see what he's found for you.
Found: market, 180 gems | available during the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event
Drops: bone, coins, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, simple feast, troll horn

Gnome Chicken
Info: A garden gnome chicken. Produces eggs and roast chicken for cooking.
Found: 1st individual prize from the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event | 6 pets to adult
Drops: eggs, roast chicken
Collection time: 30 minutes once grown

Gnome cow
Info: A garden gnome cow. Gives milk. Tiny chance for rare drops.
Found: 2nd individual prize from the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event | 5 pets to adult
Drops: milk, hide, prime cuts
Collection time: 10 minutes

Gnome pig
Info: A garden gnome pig. Provides bacon. Small chance of finding truffles.
Found: 3rd individual prize from the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event | 6 pets to adult
Drops: bacon, truffles
Collection time: 2 hours

Gnome sheep
Info: An adorable garden gnome sheep. Provides wool. Small chance of prime cuts.
Found: 4th individual prize from the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event | 10 pets to adult
Drops: prime cuts, wool
Collection time: 4 hours

Hewitt (kingdom walker)
Found: 5th individual prize from the Going Gnome (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358) event
Uses: Kingdom citizen

justmine2
03-01-18, 12:37 PM
28 days!??? Isn't that a very long time for a community event?

meme1098
03-01-18, 12:40 PM
Wow...another community event? Seems like we just had one of those! And yep a whole month is a long time. I guess nothing going on for Easter then since it's on April 1st....April Fools Day.

CharlieGirl9
03-01-18, 12:40 PM
Put out your libraries. The back of the Gnome Note card says collect from Old Thomas, but I got one from each of my libraries.
Edit: I got two pages from libraries, and then Old Thomas was ready and I got four from him, and since then haven't needed libraries.

Denkris111
03-01-18, 12:41 PM
For those on goal 5: the sparkling mine, deep mine, sawmill, stable, and hatchery all spawn the gnome worker. The jeweler and tavern did not. Still waiting on my cottages and watchtowers to charge

meme1098
03-01-18, 12:44 PM
For those on goal 5: the sparkling mine, deep mine, sawmill, stable, and hatchery all spawn the gnome worker. The jeweler and tavern did not. Still waiting on my cottages and watchtowers to charge

So we need all our cottages & towers out? In addition to all the libraries? I can't understand why we can't have goals without having to clutter up our Game boards with an excess of buildings just to get them done. SMH!

PrincessCelestian
03-01-18, 12:46 PM
Ugh. I don?t keep a library out all the time. Now to wait 8 hours. . .

PrincessCelestian
03-01-18, 12:47 PM
Put out your libraries. The back of the Gnome Note card says collect from Old Thomas, but I got one from each of my libraries.

You can get it from old Thomas too.

meme1098
03-01-18, 12:56 PM
Not much information behind the ? . Also community prizes that are energy & coins? This already looks disappointing...lol.

The first four prizes are farm animals with screwy-looking felt hats?

LadyRissaRenae
03-01-18, 12:56 PM

Toadstool Cottage spawned Dwayne the Wizard Gnome, lol. I'm thinking more that you have to fight so many gnome workers to get him to pop up. I think I fought 4 gnome workers.

Toadstool Farmhouse and normal Farmhouse do not appear to spawn gnomes.

Denkris111
03-01-18, 01:04 PM
So we need all our cottages & towers out? In addition to all the libraries? I can't understand why we can't have goals without having to clutter up our Game boards with an excess of buildings just to get them done. SMH!

Im just going by all the buildings listed in the featured section of the store. Im assuming the cottages, watchtowers, and spires are going to spwan some other type of gnome eventually

meugie
03-01-18, 01:06 PM
No crowns?

LadyRissaRenae
03-01-18, 01:12 PM
Im just going by all the buildings listed in the featured section of the store. Im assuming the cottages, watchtowers, and spires are going to spwan some other type of gnome eventually

Cottages have spawned gnomes for me. Watchtowers and spires have not... yet.

tigarlilyvol
03-01-18, 01:37 PM
Purchase Gnome Home for 5,000 coins under buildings (1x1)
4 hr. Timer, speed up 8 gems, collect 1 mushroom and 1 Wooden Gnome.

Thurston asks you to accept Ivy's letter press accept key receive 100 coins, 1 XP, and 1 wooden Gnome

Old Thurston says congratulations and to keep collecting Wooden Gnomes to win prizes!

Search Library 0/1 Skip 16
Find Gnome Note 0/1 green find button
Rewards 100 coins, 1XP 3 Gnomes

Gnome Man's Land

llj_sea
03-01-18, 01:42 PM
i got a pop up that said you could find gnomes at the hatchery, mines, deep mine, stable and sawmill. I had tried cottages, watchtowers, spires, tavern, jeweler and some of the other featured buildings with no luck.

tigarlilyvol
03-01-18, 01:49 PM
Purchase Gnome Home for 5,000 coins under buildings (1x1)

Thurston asks you to accept Ivy's letter press accept key receive 100 coins, 1 XP, and 1 wooden Gnome

Old Thurston says congratulations and to keep collecting Wooden Gnomes to win prizes!

Search Library 0/1 Skip 16
Find Gnome Note 0/1 green find button
Rewards 100 coins, 1XP 3 Gnomes

Gnome Man's Land
3rd goal

Gather Gnome Notes X5 Skip 4 gems
Forge Itsy-Bitsy Binding X1 in Forge Skip 110 gems (10 silver, 2 Golden Nuggets and 20 coals time 10 minutes)
Repair the Littlest Spellbook X1 Skip 30 (? Can't see for gem picture) gems
In Forge 1 Binding, I cow hide, and 5 pages (buy each for 4 gems)
Craft for 15 minutes speed up 1 gem
Rewards 100 coins, 1 XP, and 1 Gnomebell

meme1098
03-01-18, 01:51 PM
i got a pop up that said you could find gnomes at the hatchery, mines, deep mine, stable and sawmill. I had tried cottages, watchtowers, spires, tavern, jeweler and some of the other featured buildings with no luck.

Those buildings drop the wooden gnomes. The cottages spawn the wizard.

Wizard drops wrecked wands:

42554 42555

So looks like we'll be repairing the wand.

tigarlilyvol
03-01-18, 01:57 PM
Goal 4
Plant a Gnomebell X1 Under plants 1,000 coins each
Collect from it X 5
Reward 3 Wooden Gnome and 1 Mangled Mallet

meme1098
03-01-18, 02:05 PM
So I just collected from my mines, stables, hatcheries & sawmills. If these places are supposed to drop gnomes I got zilch from tapping all 8. So why are they in the promo pic S8?

tigarlilyvol
03-01-18, 02:09 PM
Goal 5
Fight off Gnome Worker X 19 Skip 280 gems
Find more Mangled Mallets X 5 (fighting Gnome Workers)
Repair the Minature Mallets X 4 (Workshop 5 Mallets, 10 iron 20 pollen from Gnomebells for 1 hr. Speed up 4 gems)
Skip 255 gems
Rewards 100 coins, 1XP,and 3 Gnomes

dgoble55
03-01-18, 02:10 PM
Just started event & game has reset 3 times. Lost credit for fighting gnome!

robotparade
03-01-18, 02:12 PM

Agreed. I just got my kingdom back the way I liked it after the last event. :mad:

Not much information behind the ? . Also community prizes that are energy & coins? This already looks disappointing...lol.

Energy and coins are great!
Also, I like gnomes, so getting gnome animals is fun IMO.

llj_sea
03-01-18, 02:15 PM
To repair the mallets, you need 20 pollens x four. You get the pollen from the flowers and you can have a maximum of 20 flowers.

PatchXat
03-01-18, 02:22 PM

I like that the community prizes are energy and coins! I can sure use both!! And many lower level players are probably drooling over them. At least the prizes aren't useless decor items you can't even sell. I'm all in for this one S8! :)

tigarlilyvol
03-01-18, 02:36 PM
So I just collected from my mines, stables, hatcheries & sawmills. If these places are supposed to drop gnomes I got zilch from tapping all 8. So why are they in the promo pic S8?

They spawn the Gnome Worker not Wooden Gnome. Fight the Gnome Worker to collect Mangled Mallets and sometimes pocket Lint used in Gnome Man's Land goals found in Goal Book looks like 12 goals to complete for mascot ? In hat.

PrincessCupOButter
03-01-18, 02:47 PM
Apparently Old Thomas is not a guaranteed drop for the notes. I got 4 from the first collection and 0 from the second.

I had already cleared all mines, stables, and hatcheries because I was under the impression that this one would start on 3/2 :confused:
So I dispatched my friendly neighborhood troll and collected from all cottages and farmhouses only to spawn nothing at all. Not even a fangbeast. So I checked and sure enough, the game had reset and the troll was back, but of course the buildings remained collected. :mad:
So now I wait.

AnnirasSweets
03-01-18, 02:51 PM
Apparently Old Thomas is not a guaranteed drop for the notes. I got 4 from the first collection and 0 from the second.

I had already cleared all mines, stables, and hatcheries because I was under the impression that this one would start on 3/2 :confused:
So I dispatched my friendly neighborhood troll and collected from all cottages and farmhouses only to spawn nothing at all. Not even a fangbeast. So I checked and sure enough, the game had reset and the troll was back. :mad:
So now I wait.

That stinks. I was just getting ready to write a post saying that it looks like drops might be okay this event since we were getting 4 pages at once but I think I'll hold my opinions until I get further into the goals now.

I can at least say I think the art is adorable. As a wee one I used to watch this ridiculous cartoon called "David the Gnome" and this artwork really makes me think of that show. Ah, nostalgia.

Andro45
03-01-18, 02:56 PM
Just started event & game has reset 3 times. Lost credit for fighting gnome!

Yep, my game reset as well. I'm thinking of letting this one go. I don't want to say goodbye to my golden nuggets and I'm not particularly interested in a walker with no ties to the story.

AnnirasSweets
03-01-18, 03:18 PM
So the first Mangled Mini Mallet dropped from the first Gnomebell flower I tended for the goal. But since then, the Gnome Workers drop the Mallets (along with Pocket Lint) after defeating them. So my question is this: should I be looking in both places for the Mallets or only from the Gnome Workers?

meme1098
03-01-18, 03:26 PM

So I dispatched my friendly neighborhood troll and collected from all cottages and farmhouses only to spawn nothing at all. Not even a fangbeast. So I checked and sure enough, the game had reset and the troll was back, but of course the buildings remained collected. :mad:
So now I wait.

I had no beast parked when I collected from all mines,stables, hatcheries, sawmills and not a single gnome spawned!! So I'm wondering if they were even turned on...lol

ashley224
03-01-18, 03:32 PM
I had no beast parked when I collected from all mines,stables, hatcheries, sawmills and not a single gnome spawned!! So I'm wondering if they were even turned on...lol

That doesn’t make sense. Each and every one of mine spawned a gnome, got 10 in the first round of collections. Maybe beast hiding in a corner or behind a building?

butterfly_25
03-01-18, 03:33 PM
Based on what Denkris111 said, I think the gnomes start spawning at goal 5

ashley224
03-01-18, 03:37 PM

Based on what Denkris111 said, I think the gnomes start spawning at goal 5

Yes, I collected at goal 5. Meme, what goal were you on when you collected?

butterfly_25
03-01-18, 03:39 PM

Oh, nice!! :) I'm going to be stuck on goal 3 for awhile, waiting to get 3 more Gnome Notes! :p

meme1098
03-01-18, 03:42 PM

Haha...I'm still waiting to collect from the library. Not speeding anything up on this one...lol.

So I gotta move on to goal 5 before I can spawn any. I should know better...lol.

butterfly_25
03-01-18, 03:44 PM
Oh, nice!! :) I'm going to be stuck on goal 3 for awhile, waiting to get 3 more Gnome Notes! :p

Oh, I spoke too soon... I sped up Old Thomas' house for 1 gem and I got 4 Gnome Notes :D so I'll be on goal 4 soon.

I hope this event is a good one and that everybody gets to enjoy it! Good luck, everyone!! :) Here goes....!

Denkris111
03-01-18, 04:15 PM
Are others still getting wizard gnomes from cottages? B/c I am not

PurpleScorpion76
03-01-18, 04:17 PM
That doesn?t make sense. Each and every one of mine spawned a gnome, got 10 in the first round of collections. Maybe beast hiding in a corner or behind a building?

Doesn?t to me either, all of those buildings spawned a gnome. EVERY time. I?m on iPhone if that makes a difference.

What also doesn?t make sense to me is that my game reset after every hit of a Toadlette Spire, I got so annoyed it still stands waiting to be collected from.

Also not particularly impressed there are more animals awaiting us. And the community prizes even more dire. Great for lower level players. But I?m now at a point in my game and grant you it?s taken nearly 4 years to get there and no real life money but I now have one animal a day giving me an extra 40 energy and I?m at a loss what to do with it. I actually get to a point where we I have to use the energy elixir to get more spellbound dew from flowers (I don?t like collecting from something if I?m not getting a guaranteed drop). But I used to save the elixir for events. Because I don?t have enough money to carry on with the mermaid storyline I used 14,000,000 to get to the white pearl potion goal and with two or so more left plus the triple whammie I need a lot more cash to make sure I?ve got loads in reserve. Then when you can buy 20 flowers at ?1000 each. These events, I purchased 7 but I might have to buy more, we?ll see, but they?re crippling the old timers let alone the lower level players! All I?m doing in between events at mo is collecting from high coin buildings to get back to the mermaid storyline. Oh dear I?ve gone full circle.

Yes and where are the crowns? I?m hoping we get them at the end and they?re currently in hiding!

Rant over!

riverly
03-01-18, 04:17 PM
So it looks like the itsy bitsy binding is just needed one time. No need to make more than one.
I'm behind everyone else here. Had to wait on the library.

I am really enjoying the dialogue. Ivy is something else.

meme1098
03-01-18, 04:48 PM
So it looks like the itsy bitsy binding is just needed one time. No need to make more than one.
I'm behind everyone else here. Had to wait on the library.

I am really enjoying the dialogue. Ivy is something else.

The wizard dialogue made me laugh....calling the baron 'that little man'...lol.

Are others still getting wizard gnomes from cottages? B/c I am not

I just ran through all mine & got nothing. So I guess S8 turned them off.

SpiritWind00
03-01-18, 05:07 PM
page 1 up and running!

PikaSquirrel
03-01-18, 05:10 PM
The correct reward for finishing the 4th part of Gnome Man's Land is the bundle, not Crowns. If you saw Crowns as the reward, this has been fixed to show the correct reward. You'll need to reinstall to see the correct reward.

butterfly_25
03-01-18, 05:51 PM

Exact same thing happened with me.

I guess because 2 Hr wait time is too generous these days ;) hahaha

ZOOMANIA69
03-01-18, 06:20 PM
Goal 7 or 8?
Fight Off the Gnome Wizard 0/48 (Cottage, Jewelers, Windmill, Library)
Gather more Wrecked Wee Wands 0/8
Repair the Wee Wands 0/6 (Workshop - 8 Wrecked Wee Wands, 10 Silver, 45 Gnomebell Pollen 1 hr)

Rewards: 100 Coins 1 exp 3 Gnomes

*Skip the Royal Manor as Gnome Wizard trigger. It's not producing and takes too much space anyway.

lilymonster4
03-01-18, 06:34 PM
I love this event. Thank you =) Waaaaaaayyyyy more fun than last one

ZOOMANIA69
03-01-18, 06:58 PM
I'm at Goal 7 and still the Gnome Home hasn't been upgradeable thus far. Wondering if this is a glitch or by design?

AnnirasSweets
03-01-18, 08:15 PM
While I'm not crazy about getting more animals as 'prizes' it is nice that we get multiples. Depending on how cute the grown Gnome Chickens are, I'll probably just switch my regular chickens out for these little ones. I'm really curious to see what the final individual prize drops, what makes it worthy of being a final prize as it were.

ZOOMANIA69
03-01-18, 08:20 PM
First collection from animated "Fabron"- 700 coins & 1 Fancy Block. 4 hr timer 16 gems to speed up.

butterfly_25
03-01-18, 08:27 PM
Great job on the updates on page 1, SpiritWind! Thank you!

Thank you to those providing info!

:)

ashley224
03-01-18, 08:44 PM
The wizard dialogue made me laugh....calling the baron 'that little man'...lol.

I just ran through all mine & got nothing. So I guess S8 turned them off.

Lessons learned? I 🤔 you need to wait until the associated goal :p:o lol

tigarlilyvol
03-01-18, 08:59 PM
Goal 6
Fabron will be able to happily work in the garden! He can even help me build things for it.
Cast a spell to calm Fabron 0/1 press go button Skip 225 gems.
In Workshop 5 Minature Mallets, 10 pocket Lint and 15 Gnomebell pollen. Time 2 hrs.
Rewards 100 coins, 1 XP 1 crown

ashley224
03-01-18, 09:30 PM
Great job on the updates on page 1, SpiritWind! Thank you!

Thank you to those providing info!

:)
Yes, thank you:o Spiritwind, it may be helpful to some players if you could list iron ore and silver sources with the goals that need them.

Denkris111
03-01-18, 10:59 PM
Lessons learned? I 🤔 you need to wait until the associated goal :p:o lol
I think that is the case now. Earlier we were getting them before the associated goal but I suspect that was a glitch. They just reappeared for me once I hit the goal lol

Denkris111
03-01-18, 11:03 PM
Dwayne the Wizard gnome is freakin hilarious 😂 Im loving this event! I do wish they displayed the grand prize drops tho. And for those asking about crowns, one of the midpoint goals did give 100 crowns. Hopefully there will be more to come!

Chaotarch
03-02-18, 12:35 AM
Gnomebell max 20

LiriTanglethorn
03-02-18, 12:52 AM
Whaaaaat? No boring, endless chopping? Woohoo!!! :)

neska04
03-02-18, 01:53 AM
Are the gnome animals deco or do they have the regular animal drops? If they do, that will be great for my lower level kingdom

AnnirasSweets
03-02-18, 02:01 AM
They're regular animals with regular drops from what I've gotten so far.

neska04
03-02-18, 02:28 AM
Thanks for the info��

katbtodd
03-02-18, 02:37 AM
Do we need all the libraries out after the first step looking for the pages to make the mini book I need the room for all the other building I need to bring out

VersaceMorrow
03-02-18, 03:09 AM
I feel like I am in a travelocity commercial

Jackiesq
03-02-18, 05:41 AM
Individual prizes info for page 1; ( please post if someone knows more already)
1, 15 - gives 5 gnome chickens (iso 4)
2, 20 - 4 gnome cows
3, 45 - 2 gnome pigs,
4, ? - 1 gnome sheep

PrincessCelestian
03-02-18, 05:42 AM
Goal 6
Fabron will be able to happily work in the garden! He can even help me build things for it.
Cast a spell to calm Fabron 0/1 press go button Skip 225 gems.
In Workshop 5 Minature Mallets, 10 pocket Lint and 15 Gnomebell pollen. Time 2 hrs.
Rewards 100 coins, 1 XP 1 crown

1 crown?!?!? Please tell me that was a typo.

fazerJan
03-02-18, 05:47 AM

Not a typo => you get crowns after completing this part of the quest.
Luckily not just 1 but 100!!!

fazerJan
03-02-18, 05:57 AM
Goal 6:
5x Minature Mallets
10x Pocket Lints
15x Gnomebell Pollen

Goal 7:
1x Visit the Cottage
1x Fight off the Gnome Wizard
1x Gather Wrecked Wee Wands

Goal 8:
48x Fight off the Gnome Wizard
8x gather Wrecked Wee Wands
6x Repair Wee Wands

Repair Wee Wands:
8x Wrecked Wee Wands
10x Silver Ore
45x Gnomebell Pollen

Best Regards,

FazerJan

The Netherlands

katbtodd
03-02-18, 06:02 AM
Please!!!!
Does any body know about the libraries do we still need them out

AinoDK
03-02-18, 06:08 AM
Is it possible to craft 2 Fabrons in goal 6? Or is it just a spell we are crafting?

fazerJan
03-02-18, 06:11 AM
Hi KatBtodd,

I am at goal nr. 8 at the moment.
Sofar i have only used the libraries in one of the first 3 goals.
I have no information on goal 9 - 12 yet but if you play without gemming level 8 will cost you about 2 days of intensive playing so. for now i would put the libraries in storage.
Look at page 1 tomorrow and maybe there will be info on requirements for goal 9 - 12.

Good Luck.

B.t.w. Gnome Wizards (give Wrecked Wee Wands for goal 8) spawn from Cottage / Jeweler / Windmill / Library / Royal Manor

Later on you will meet the Gnome Knights to give a item you will need.
They will spawn from Watchtower / Lantern Spire / Tavern

Hope this helps.....

katbtodd
03-02-18, 06:25 AM
Hi KatBtodd,

I have no information on goal 9 - 12 yet but if you play without gemming level 8 will cost you about 2 days of intensive playing so. for now i would put the libraries in storage.
Look at page 1 tomorrow and maybe there will be info on requirements for goal 9 - 12.

Good Luck.

B.t.w. Gnome Wizards (give Wrecked Wee Wands for goal 8) spawn from Cottage / Jeweler / Windmill / Library / Royal Manor

Hope this helps.....

Yes it does thank you waiting on a answer I think I have every thing out ,, thanks again

lilymonster4
03-02-18, 06:28 AM
Please!!!!

I?m about to finish step 6 and I only needed my one library at the beginning for one collection. Than it moves on to other things

lilymonster4
03-02-18, 06:34 AM
Since the event started, every time I collect from my toadstool spire(lvl3) i get the running horse few seconds later and it?s back to right before I collected from it. The collection and whatever I do after goes back like if I never did any of it. I can?t collect from it because it resets every time. It?s only the spire, everything else is fine.

Galadraal
03-02-18, 06:39 AM
Hi KatBtodd,

Good Luck.

Hope this helps.....

Thanks it helped a bunch

katbtodd
03-02-18, 06:56 AM
I?m about to finish step 6 and I only needed my one library at the beginning for one collection. Than it moves on to other things

Thanks

katbtodd
03-02-18, 06:57 AM
Since the event started, every time I collect from my toadstool spire(lvl3) i get the running horse few seconds later and it?s back to right before I collected from it. The collection and whatever I do after goes back like if I never did any of it. I can?t collect from it because it resets every time. It?s only the spire, everything else is fine.

This is happening to me too

Galadraal
03-02-18, 07:07 AM
I would suggest you put that item away if it continuously causes problems

Destiel0918
03-02-18, 07:41 AM
Does anyone else have a problem with those daily goals, which are supposed to help us along? Mine NEVER appear in my goal book, except I get notion every they that this goal " has expired" - this also happened during last event, where daily goals also NEVER appeared, except to show me they were now expired.

paddock4
03-02-18, 08:02 AM
That happened to me too. I never saw this side goal and today it’s expired ��

jesslc41
03-02-18, 08:10 AM

You might want the libraries at goal 7 since they will spawn the gnome wizard (and we have to fight 48!). But if you have plenty of cottages/jewelers you probably won't need the libraries. I only have a couple of each, so I am also using the library to spawn mr wizard.

comeseecomesah
03-02-18, 08:11 AM
Yep same with me with goal suddenly popping up expired.

Jackiesq
03-02-18, 08:24 AM
Does anyone else have a problem with those daily goals, which are supposed to help us along? Mine NEVER appear in my goal book, except I get notion every they that this goal " has expired" - this also happened during last event, where daily goals also NEVER appeared, except to show me they were now expired.

Be sure you're using the last version of the game.

Be aware of the fact that many of this timed goals are only for a few hours, not a whole day! They are triggered by another goal. Always check your book after completing a goal! If it triggers more then 1 new goal, mostly I don't see all pop ups (but only the next goal of the questline), I do see the (timed) side goals when I check my book!

Dayly repeating goals like in the hunts only show up in your book after a shut down and restart. If you keep the game open in the background of your device all day, you will not see them until the game restarts itself.

I hope this helps you to see them in future...

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-18, 08:40 AM
Is it possible to craft 2 Fabrons in goal 6? Or is it just a spell we are crafting?
I'd like to know more info about this, too.
Anyone past Goal 6 that can shed some light here?

LadyRissaRenae
03-02-18, 08:40 AM

I thought it was just me! I would get a surprise "EXPIRED" goal in my book and think "Did I miss something?"

Destiel0918
03-02-18, 08:48 AM
Be sure you're using the last version of the game.

Be aware of the fact that many of this timed goals are only for a few hours, not a whole day! They are triggered by another goal. Always check your book after completing a goal! If it triggers more then 1 new goal, mostly I don't see all pop ups (but only the next goal of the questline), I do see the (timed) side goals when I check my book!

Dayly repeating goals like in the hunts only show up in your book after a shut down and restart. If you keep the game open in the background of your device all day, you will not see them until the game restarts itself.

I hope this helps you to see them in future...

I'm sure I'm on the last version of the game. And even if those goals are active few hours - but they aren't. THEY JUST NEVER APPEAR- before they expire. The first I'm even aware there was any goal is if I get note it has been expired. Which sucks - obviously it is impossible to complete game if you never even see goals. I always force close game MANY times during the day - so it should also not be issue- since game is NOT running in the background...it just seems that those goals never appear to MANY people, unless they have already expired- seems like bug.

meme1098
03-02-18, 09:09 AM
I thought it was just me! I would get a surprise "EXPIRED" goal in my book and think "Did I miss something?"

I'm sure I'm on the last version of the game. And even if those goals are active few hours - but they aren't. THEY JUST NEVER APPEAR- before they expire. The first I'm even aware there was any goal is if I get note it has been expired. Which sucks - obviously it is impossible to complete game if you never even see goals. I always force close game MANY times during the day - so it should also not be issue- since game is NOT running in the background...it just seems that those goals never appear to MANY people, unless they have already expired- seems like bug.

First thing this morning I saw the Gnome Security goal Expired! Never was in my book til it showed this.

I am using the latest version & I force close after each session as well...so unless that was 2 or 3 hour goal that showed up in the middle of the night...something is not right here.

lilymonster4
03-02-18, 09:21 AM
goal 6 is to make Fabron using the hammers, it?s a animated deco with a four hour timer

goal 7 was to:
visit a cottage (wizard will spawn)
slay the wizard
collect a wand (autocompleted if you already had a wand in your inventory)

Goal 8 is the one where you have to slay 48 wizards

Front page has goal 8 as goal 7

Jackiesq
03-02-18, 09:22 AM
First thing this morning I saw the Gnome Security goal Expired! Never was in my book til it showed this.

I am using the latest version & I force close after each session as well...so unless that was 2 or 3 hour goal that showed up in the middle of the night...something is not right here.

Like I said before: You have to go to your book to see them!!! So if you didn't open your book, that's why you didn't see this 12 hour goal!
Impossible to do this 3x with a 4 hour timer when you do see it just before you go to sleep anyway... That's my problem after I figured out I have to check my book frequently to see all this goals.
Like I said (maybe not clear enough): I don't see them showing up too! But I DO see them if I check my book everytime after completing a goal and before I shut down my game! Not liking this too, but this way I see them...

LadyRissaRenae
03-02-18, 09:28 AM
Like I said before: You have to go to your book to see them!!! So if you didn't open your book, that's why you didn't see this 12 hour goal!
Impossible to do this 3x with a 4 hour timer when you do see it just before you go to sleep anyway... That's my problem after I figured out I have to check my book frequently to see all this goals.

Are there any more timed events other than "Gnomeland Security" showing for anyone? I have none in my book other than the main event.

Destiel0918
03-02-18, 09:33 AM
Are there any more timed events other than "Gnomeland Security" showing for anyone? I have none in my book other than the main event.

Same- I check my book regularry, force close many times during the day, but during past event and this one - first thing every morning it says I have expired goals.

Seems there is some sort of bug in many games- even 12 hour goals should not pop up without any notice. + I DO check my goalbook, and they ARE NEVER there, before they expire. Really hoping they fix this - wouldn't want to miss out more timed goals.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-18, 09:36 AM
goal 6 is to make Fabron using the hammers, it?s a animated deco with a four hour timer .... (edit)
Thx for this info. I'm gonna try for 2, just cuz, lol

Kirschbaumm
03-02-18, 09:36 AM
Missed that additional goal, too. Expired in my book without showing up there before. (Latest version and game was closed over night)

Kirschbaumm
03-02-18, 09:41 AM
This is happening to me too

Yeah, the same here.

Edit: shame, thought the whole post would be quoted. Sorry. It’s about the mushroom lantern spire, which I can’t collect from (without the game is reloading after a couple of seconds). It’s only this spire.

Jackiesq
03-02-18, 09:54 AM

Nothing in my book now! I don't think it's a dayly repeating goal, but I'll post any unreported timed goal if I see it from now on on this forum so everyone can check!
I guess it's triggered by buying the gnome home or so. I was very busy with different things included old questlines when I noticed it was in my book. And it was expired for me this morning too...

I agree this quests have to pop up in the game, so we can't miss them!
I also want a warning IN THE GAME before a (short) timed goal will be triggered, because it's always impossible for me in Europe, to complete the first timed goal EVERY event, because we're missing 8 hours just after the start and we don't have the time to wait for warnings on the forum!

LadyRissaRenae
03-02-18, 10:04 AM
Just wanted to say that so far I am LOVING this event. There's lots to do without being overwhelming, we're not doing the same things over and over again. And best of all ... NO ENDLESS CHOPPING!! Yay!

Destiel0918
03-02-18, 10:06 AM
Nothing in my book now! I don't think it's a dayly repeating goal, but I'll post any unreported timed goal if I see it from now on on this forum so everyone can check!
I guess it's triggered by buying the gnome home or so. I was very busy with different things included old questlines when I noticed it was in my book. And it was expired for me this morning too...

I agree this quests have to pop up in the game, so we can't miss them!
I also want a warning IN THE GAME before a (short) timed goal will be triggered, because it's always impossible for me in Europe, to complete the first timed goal EVERY event, because we're missing 8 hours just after the start and we don't have the time to wait for warnings on the forum!

I agree, we need before warning. And no - I don't think it was triggered by buying gnome home - I DID buy it and checked goal book after- it still wasn't there. So If it was- it was invisible, and then just expired...
And I agree- everyone should have fair chance - players are all around the world, and it would be unfair if some goals just come and expire while they are asleep.
Issue started for me during last event - valentine monsters. Each morning there was expired goal, checked goal books each day many times- before bed - nothing. Waking up - expired goals - and now it goes on.

AinoDK
03-02-18, 10:09 AM
Thx for this info. I'm gonna try for 2, just cuz, lol

Please write if it works. Ilm going to wait, now you are brave and teting it

CharlieGirl9
03-02-18, 10:17 AM
Gnomebell max 20

I wish I had bought all 20 Gnomebells as soon as I had the opportunity.
I am doing step 6 now (calming potion), and I'm just waiting on the Gnomebell Pollen.

Jackiesq
03-02-18, 10:51 AM
I agree, we need before warning. And no - I don't think it was triggered by buying gnome home - I DID buy it and checked goal book after- it still wasn't there. So If it was- it was invisible, and then just expired...
And I agree- everyone should have fair chance - players are all around the world, and it would be unfair if some goals just come and expire while they are asleep.
Issue started for me during last event - valentine monsters. Each morning there was expired goal, checked goal books each day many times- before bed - nothing. Waking up - expired goals - and now it goes on.

I thought I had the missing dayly repeating goals with the regular hunts very often until I noticed some strange unexpected things. I don't know if it is the same for you, defenitly not if nothing shows up at all ofcourse! But I'll post, maybe it helps, at least for some players;

-I have to restart to see new dayly goals and the next day of finished goals.
-I have to click on the expired one to activate the next day of that goal. As long as I don't do that they will not showing up again! Usually it takes 1 or 2 minutes before the new dayly shows up after that. This without a restart, but sometimes I have to restart to see it too.
-Every next day this earlier expired goal will show up later, even after completing it next day. Same hours available but with the delay of that hours the expired day wasn't removed by me! And after multiple expired days the delay becomes bigger and bigger. This way it looks like one doesn't show up at all (after a crazy day when 5 Fangbeasts visited my kingdom!)
-The completed goals usually showing up same time or up to 2 hours earlier then the day before!

Destiel0918
03-02-18, 11:01 AM
I thought I had the missing dayly repeating goals with the regular hunts very often until I noticed some strange unexpected things. I don't know if it is the same for you, defenitly not if nothing shows up at all ofcourse! But I'll post, maybe it helps, at least for some players;

-I have to restart to see new dayly goals and the next day of finished goals.
-I have to click on the expired one to activate the next day of that goal. As long as I don't do that they will not showing up again! Usually it takes 1 or 2 minutes before the new dayly shows up after that. This without a restart, but sometimes I have to restart to see it too.
-Every next day this earlier expired goal will show up later, even after completing it next day. Same hours available but with the delay of that hours the expired day wasn't removed by me! And after multiple expired days the delay becomes bigger and bigger. This way it looks like one doesn't show up at all (after a crazy day when 5 Fangbeasts visited my kingdom!)
-The completed goals usually showing up same time or up to 2 hours earlier then the day before!

I'm doing all of the things " right then" - but still no chance, Goals still never appear unless thy already expire. Happened trough whole valentine animal event - couldn't do a single timed goal then - all just poped up expired. Same with this first timed event on this Gnome thing - so it must be error - no way it is normal.

Didn't have this problem in the past - I'm experienced player ( like 5 years...) ...and nothing seems to work.

katbtodd
03-02-18, 11:24 AM

I got 100

meme1098
03-02-18, 11:45 AM
I'm doing all of the things " right then" - but still no chance, Goals still never appear unless thy already expire. Happened trough whole valentine animal event - couldn't do a single timed goal then - all just poped up expired. Same with this first timed event on this Gnome thing - so it must be error - no way it is normal.

Didn't have this problem in the past - I'm experienced player ( like 5 years...) ...and nothing seems to work.

Thanks for your post. I check my book often, force close after each session, etc, etc, etc. And that goal was not in my book before this morning either. It showed up expired!

PikaSquirrel
03-02-18, 11:55 AM
Looking into the Toadstool Spire issue.

kindefarm1890
03-02-18, 12:01 PM
I am at step 7 to fight the wizard gnomes. I only have 5 buildings that would spawn the wizards. Two spawned dire boars and the other three wizards. The problem is it shows that I only fought two wizards. At this rate I don't know if I can spawn and fight enough wizards in the time frame allowed to reach the required 48.

Can someone tell me how many cottages you can have or point me to the thread that lists that information? Thanks

robotparade
03-02-18, 12:18 PM
Goal 6

catlover1959
03-02-18, 12:29 PM
Note that there are 3 types of gnomes you have to spawn and defeat. Worker gnomes come from Sparkling Mine, Sawmill, Hatchery. Stable, Deep Mine. Wizard gnomes come from Royal Manor, Jeweler, Cottage. Gnome Knights come from Lantern Spire, Watchtower, Tavern. If you go to the Market under "Featured", it shows what spawns from each building type. Also, it appears that they spawn only when you need that particular gnome type. Hope this helps.

Jackiesq
03-02-18, 12:32 PM
Looking into the Toadstool Spire issue.
Hi Pika, the wizard doesn't spawn from my Toadstool Cottage. Shouldn't it spawn from all cottages? And every time after a set back of my game when I'm fighting a wizard or just finished from the building I collected after my TS Cottage, my TS Cottage is ready to collect again, but the wizard is already on the building I collected after that.... Maybe same problem as the Spire ?

CharlieGirl9
03-02-18, 12:55 PM
Note that there are 3 types of gnomes you have to spawn and defeat. Worker gnomes come from Sparkling Mine, Sawmill, Hatchery. Stable, Deep Mine. Wizard gnomes come from Royal Manor, Jeweler, Cottage. Gnome Knights come from Lantern Spire, Watchtower, Tavern. If you go to the Market under "Featured", it shows what spawns from each building type. Also, it appears that they spawn only when you need that particular gnome type. Hope this helps.

Thank you. That is helpful.
I don't need Gnome Knights yet, but I will put some Taverns out, so that they are ready when I need them.
Do you know what goal you were up to when you started to need the Gnome Knights?

PikaSquirrel
03-02-18, 12:59 PM
You should no longer sync error when collecting from Toadstool Spires.

absolutegetter
03-02-18, 01:22 PM
I had the timed goal open at 10:30am PST with a 12 hour timer. I had just reopened the game after a force close when it showed up in my book.

Denkris111
03-02-18, 01:34 PM
I am at step 7 to fight the wizard gnomes. I only have 5 buildings that would spawn the wizards. Two spawned dire boars and the other three wizards. The problem is it shows that I only fought two wizards. At this rate I don't know if I can spawn and fight enough wizards in the time frame allowed to reach the required 48.

Can someone tell me how many cottages you can have or point me to the thread that lists that information? Thanks

You can have many, not sure the exact limit but I have 7. They are quick and easy to build so if you need more spawns, i would add a few corrages to your kingdom

ZOOMANIA69
03-02-18, 01:38 PM
Sorry, I must've been mistaken. Don't bother with the Royal Manor for spawning the Gnome Wizard. It's not producing and takes too much space anyway.

AnnirasSweets
03-02-18, 01:40 PM
For those asking, I was able to craft 2 Fabrons without issue. Naturally you must craft them both at the same time because once you collect him from the workshop, the goal auto completes and the craft disappears.

Lyzau
03-02-18, 01:45 PM
Sorry, I must've been mistaken. Don't bother with the Royal Manor for spawning the Gnome Wizard. It's not producing and takes too much space anyway.

Confirming that the Wizard is not spawning from the Royal Manor for me either.

HuckleTown
03-02-18, 01:47 PM
Do we need the flowers after Goal 6?

Also, I don't think this has been mentioned:

The gnome animals are babies that need tending to grow up.

katbtodd
03-02-18, 02:00 PM
For those of you that need silver look in your inventory for these they both drop silver along with other good stuff

AnnirasSweets
03-02-18, 02:02 PM
I stupidly put out my Haunted Cottages from that one event but they don't spawn anything. All my other cottages spawn without issue so it's not a huge deal but still...

As for the Royal Manor, I got nada from it as well. Is it perhaps needed for a future goal?

I'm also wondering about the timeline of this event. Without speeding anything up, people have already reached the third individual prize and are up to goal 8 and 9. From the players I've spoken to, most will be finished with the goals way before the time limit. Are we thinking they'll add other goals in two weeks or do we think it'll be like the Smoochie Booth event and nothing more will be coming? It's mere curiosity at this point because I've only just started fighting the Wizard Gnomes.

belbar22
03-02-18, 02:04 PM
My 12 hour goal appears at 9pm so I am never going to be able to come pledge it seeing as how I am asleep for most of thst time. Really annoying

ZOOMANIA69
03-02-18, 02:06 PM
Do we need the flowers after Goal 6?

Also, I don't think this has been mentioned:

The gnome animals are babies that need tending to grow up.

Keep collecting. You'll need massive amounts of Glimmerbell Pollen (45 for each Wee Wand x6 in Goal 8).

CharmOfLea
03-02-18, 02:11 PM
Second individual prize unlocks at 20, community unlocks at 30 wooden gnomes. Have they forgotten to multiply these numbers by something?

katbtodd
03-02-18, 02:13 PM
The little worker gnome does not drop any thing useful for this event just a fancy beam and coins

Jackiesq
03-02-18, 02:15 PM
My 12 hour goal appears at 9pm so I am never going to be able to come pledge it seeing as how I am asleep for most of thst time. Really annoying

Yes, I wanted to post it, now I see it in my book (without any warning or pop up in the game!). So it is a repeated dayly without any trigger then time! And that means for all of us on this side of the world: IMPOSSIBLE! S8 this is really really false play!

absolutegetter
03-02-18, 02:19 PM
Second individual prize unlocks at 20, community unlocks at 30 wooden gnomes. Have they forgotten to multiply these numbers by something?
I think it's because we aren't going to be upgrading the gnome house in order to get more community items so it will (probably) only drop one the entire event.

I actually like that they are doing it this way because your progress is just dependent on regularly checking the house and completing the quest line rather than getting X amount of items together to upgrade. I feel like the numbers involved are proportional to other community events as far as the relationship of time:effort:reward.

Destiel0918
03-02-18, 02:28 PM
Well, I got now my 12 hour timed goal - ofc I got it at 11.30 pm... So it is during the time I sleep:D

Slrasnake1
03-02-18, 02:29 PM
The 2nd 12 hour goal to visit the gnome house just triggered for me when I completed goal 6. Not sure if completing the goal triggered it or if it is a daily thing.

Denkris111
03-02-18, 02:30 PM
For those asking, I was able to craft 2 Fabrons without issue. Naturally you must craft them both at the same time because once you collect him from the workshop, the goal auto completes and the craft disappears.

Darn it! I wish it would have occurred to me to craft 2! Now it is too late :( He appears to drop various building materials; it could be handy to have two.

In addition to various amounts of coins, my Fabron drops so far: stone block, simple glue, royal block

AnnirasSweets
03-02-18, 02:42 PM
Darn it! I wish it would have occurred to me to craft 2! Now it is too late :( He appears to drop various building materials; it could be handy to have two.

In addition to various amounts of coins, my Fabron drops so far: stone block, simple glue, royal block

Oh wow. I've yet to collect from mine, it's just that I always make 2 of everything in an event. That's excellent news about his drops though, while I always try to stay maxed on them, with all the upgrades lately I've been crafting materials like crazy. Always love it when we get completed materials as drops!

katbtodd
03-02-18, 03:08 PM

3rd one opens at 45

NerKingdom
03-02-18, 03:27 PM
Help, I am not getting any gold from mines (or anywhere else), so I am stuck and can?t complete the spell book repair.

meme1098
03-02-18, 03:40 PM
Well, I got now my 12 hour timed goal - ofc I got it at 11.30 pm... So it is during the time I sleep:D

Got mine about an hour ago too. But at least it showed up. How I'm supposed to collect 3 times from a 4 hour building (12 hours total) when that last tap occurs during the middle of night is beyond me...lol.

*****S8*****
If you're gonna have a goal that takes 12 hours (12 hours from 3 pm is 3 am), it should start earlier in the day to actually be doable...lol. I'm betting it's not possible for most on the other side of the world either.

PurpleScorpion76
03-02-18, 03:52 PM
Same- I check my book regularry, force close many times during the day, but during past event and this one - first thing every morning it says I have expired goals.

Seems there is some sort of bug in many games- even 12 hour goals should not pop up without any notice. + I DO check my goalbook, and they ARE NEVER there, before they expire. Really hoping they fix this - wouldn't want to miss out more timed goals.

I might be wrong but I?m in the UK and these goals expire for me first thing in the morning which suggests that it?s starting around 8pm last night I was so preoccupied with the start of the event I didn?t see it til last thing before bed, then it expired before I got up. I shouldn?t have bothered gemming it right before bed and I won?t do it again because I can?t guarantee when I?m going to wake up in the morning. These types of goals have happened in the last couple of events not possible to anyone in Europe really.

nateryd
03-02-18, 03:52 PM
Please!!!!

Yes! You will need them to spawn the wizard guy ( forget his name) he spawns from the cottages, libraries, jewelers, the windmill and one more thing I don?t have and also don?t remember the name

riverly
03-02-18, 03:56 PM
Help, I am not getting any gold from mines (or anywhere else), so I am stuck and can?t complete the spell book repair.sounds like you are a newer player with lower level kingdom. If that is the case the best you can do is chop rock formations. Have you done a peacock from mythic research center? They have a " chance" at gold nuggets.
I don't know your resources, but you might just have to commit a lot of time to chopping rocks. And collecting from mines. 110 gems to skip is too rich for me.
If you can get past that, I think you will be all right for the rest.

PurpleScorpion76
03-02-18, 04:01 PM
Gnomeland Security expires in 9 hours it?s currently 11pm so for the UK it opens in your goal book at around 8pm and finishes by 8am. Which means staying up til 12pm for your second collection and waking before 8am for the third. For anyone that needs more sleep. Like me. Don?t bother gemming it won?t work.

meme1098
03-02-18, 04:09 PM
Help, I am not getting any gold from mines (or anywhere else), so I am stuck and can?t complete the spell book repair.

sounds like you are a newer player with lower level kingdom. If that is the case the best you can do is chop rock formations. Have you done a peacock from mythic research center? They have a " chance" at gold nuggets.
I don't know your resources, but you might just have to commit a lot of time to chopping rocks. And collecting from mines. 110 gems to skip is too rich for me.
If you can get past that, I think you will be all right for the rest.

Here's a list from the Inventory thread in The Hub:

Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, troll vault, jewelers trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine, Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Pfefferknot Pony, Troll Thief, Aetas

I just got nuggets yesterday from the green Faerie & the Pfefferknot pony. Quite surprising 2 in one day. :). Have yet to get anything from the troll thief but water so must be extremely rare like 1 in a quadrillion chance...lol
Fingers crossed for you.

kattkrazie
03-02-18, 04:27 PM
Thanks to Tigerlilyvol and Zoomania for gemming ahead!! This event has been fun so far with no stress. Thanks to the heads-up, I'm going to try to be patient and get 2 Fabron's just because.

Unless I'm missing something, what's the big deal about the side goal starting at inconvenient times?? Mine is showing only 2200 coins as a reward for completing. I can do without the coins and play at my new, slower pace. :p

AinoDK
03-02-18, 05:18 PM

Thank you

AnnirasSweets
03-02-18, 06:18 PM
So far my 2 Fabrons have each been dropping coins plus 1 item per collection. So far the drops have included:

Coins - 200-700
Stone Block, Fancy Block, Royal Block
Wooden Beam, Fancy Beam, Royal Beam
Simple Glue, Super Glue

CharmOfLea
03-02-18, 06:26 PM

Tell us a little more at which level you are, what assets u?ve got. Golden nuggets can unfortunately be only ?found? or bought.

meme1098
03-02-18, 06:30 PM
Thanks to Tigerlilyvol and Zoomania for gemming ahead!! This event has been fun so far with no stress. Thanks to the heads-up, I'm going to try to be patient and get 2 Fabron's just because.

Unless I'm missing something, what's the big deal about the side goal starting at inconvenient times?? Mine is showing only 2200 coins as a reward for completing. I can do without the coins and play at my new, slower pace. :p

Yep...I saw that fabulous reward 🙄 this afternoon when it showed up in my book. Still it's not showing up in a timely manner for most. 😁

ashley224
03-02-18, 06:46 PM
I stupidly put out my Haunted Cottages from that one event but they don't spawn anything. All my other cottages spawn without issue so it's not a huge deal but still...

As for the Royal Manor, I got nada from it as well. Is it perhaps needed for a future goal?

I'm also wondering about the timeline of this event. Without speeding anything up, people have already reached the third individual prize and are up to goal 8 and 9. From the players I've spoken to, most will be finished with the goals way before the time limit. Are we thinking they'll add other goals in two weeks or do we think it'll be like the Smoochie Booth event and nothing more will be coming? It's mere curiosity at this point because I've only just started fighting the Wizard Gnomes.

I agree that all cottages should work, I wasn't impressed that my Haunted Cottages, didn?t work. I also find it frustrating when my Spire of Loves don’t work as Lantern Spires.

In the features tab it specifies on the back of the card that the Royal Manor spawns the Wizard. This is an error on their part.

Slrasnake1
03-02-18, 06:50 PM
My daily goal is now showing a 20 hour timer. Thanks S8. I'll take an extra 2200 coins to help finish the expensive mermaid storyline.

Edit: I also just spawned a wizard gnome from my Royal Manor. Looks like they are listening to the feedback this event.

AnnirasSweets
03-02-18, 07:04 PM
I agree that all cottages should work, I wasn't impressed that my Haunted Cottages, didn?t work. I also find it frustrating when my Spire of Loves don’t work as Lantern Spires.

In the features tab it specifies on the back of the card that the Royal Manor spawns the Wizard. This is an error on their part.

After seeing that no one was getting spawns from the Manor, I just packed it away again and used the space to put out 4 more Cottages. I should've done to begin with since you get more spawns that way but my brain was on vacation apparently. I never would've gotten that space-hog Manor out of storage had the game info not specified it would come into play during this event but since the spawns are guaranteed from other buildings it can stay in storage.

EDIT: I'm glad to see that people are getting spawns from it now, but it's a moot point for me for the above reason.

ashley224
03-02-18, 07:24 PM
My daily goal is now showing a 20 hour timer. Thanks S8. I'll take an extra 2200 coins to help finish the expensive mermaid storyline.

Edit: I also just spawned a wizard gnome from my Royal Manor. Looks like they are listening to the feedback this event.

Yes, thank you S8, I’ll be able to finish the goal in the morning.

meme1098
03-02-18, 07:30 PM

Yes, thank you S8, I’ll be able to finish the goal in the morning.

I'm glad S8 adjusted the clock on this. Thanks for listening S8.

robotparade
03-02-18, 07:52 PM
Wizard gnomes come from Royal Manor, Jeweler, Cottage.

Don't forget windmill too.

HuckleTown
03-02-18, 08:43 PM

My wizard gnome count is off by 1 also. I have fought 7, have 7 broken wands but the goal says I have only fought 6.

I spawned from 4 cottages, 2 libraries and 1 jeweler

kindefarm1890
03-02-18, 09:15 PM
My wizard gnome count is off by 1 also. I have fought 7, have 7 broken wands but the goal says I have only fought 6.

I believe that I figured out where my count was off. I was including the one fight from goal 7 in the count toward goal 8.

ZOOMANIA69
03-02-18, 09:20 PM
Goal 9
Cast a spell to calm Dwayne 0/1 Go Workshop- Dwayne 12 Wee Wands, 38 Pocket Lint, 20 Gnomebell Pollen 2hrs
Visit Community Kingdoms 0/30 Visit
Borrow Magic Bound Bags 0/20 Ask

Rewards: 100 coins, 1 exp, + 1 crown

* The 6 Wee Wands from the previous Goal count towards the 12 you need to calm Dwayne down and return him to the garden.
Keep collecting that Pollen!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-18, 09:45 PM
Yep, that's what I kinda figured so thanks for the confirmation. :)

ZOOMANIA69 ~ Is Dwayne also an item to place and collect?

Denkris111
03-03-18, 12:19 AM
Holy moley 12 wee wands?!!!!! It would take a lot of energy to craft two wizards!

Jackiesq
03-03-18, 03:50 AM
Thx S8 for making the dayly goal possible for us too! 👍(Woke up with 11 hours to go for it) 😊

And now I'm in a "complimenting mood"....
S8 I really really like the number of different buildings we need/can use for this event! Not 2 weeks the same thing (s) so we're maxed on the usual drops whole event. But 3 different moments with different places 👍 and every time also more different buildings that spawning the same wizard! 👍

ashley224
03-03-18, 03:53 AM

My Royal Manor still doesn?t spawn wizards

HuckleTown
03-03-18, 05:57 AM
Thx S8 for making the dayly goal possible for us too! ��(Woke up with 11 hours to go for it) ��

And now I'm in a "complimenting mood"....
S8 I really really like the number of different buildings we need/can use for this event! Not 2 weeks the same thing (s) so we're maxed on the usual drops whole event. But 3 different moments with different places �� and every time also more different buildings that spawning the same wizard! ��

Agree. S8 has given enough variety, and enough time so we do not have to only fight monsters, we can do other things in our kingdoms.

PrincessCelestian
03-03-18, 06:55 AM
SW and Pika why don?t our lovespires count in this event?!?! I maxed out my royal building capacity buying them because I have been waiting on them to be rereleased for years. Gazed longingly at other players pretty pink spires and coveting them. Now on the first event where they SHOULD be useful, they aren?t. This is one of the many things that players are finding so frustrating about this game lately. You guys release something and then in the very next event or very soon thereafter, they are completely useless and just end up in storage. I agree that ALL spires and ALL cottages should be used in this event (included the haunted one) if the toadstool, dainty and gothic buildings are all included. This situation is a complete disincentive for us to buy new buildings because we never know if we will be able to use them. On this topic, does anyone know if the pirate tavern will spawn the last monster we need? Currently, my weekly S8 budget has been diverted to beef up my book budget. While this event is much better than the last two and I am happy that the baron?s tent finally has new stuff in it, there is just nothing about this game lately that makes me want to spend money playing it. And it?s literally the first time since I started three or four years ago. Quite the sad situation actually.

AnnirasSweets
03-03-18, 08:00 AM
SW and Pika why don?t our lovespires count in this event?!?! I maxed out my royal building capacity buying them because I have been waiting on them to be rereleased for years. Gazed longingly at other players pretty pink spires and coveting them. Now on the first event where they SHOULD be useful, they aren?t. This is one of the many things that players are finding so frustrating about this game lately. You guys release something and then in the very next event or very soon thereafter, they are completely useless and just end up in storage. I agree that ALL spires and ALL cottages should be used in this event (included the haunted one) if the toadstool, dainty and gothic buildings are all included. This situation is a complete disincentive for us to buy new buildings because we never know if we will be able to use them. On this topic, does anyone know if the pirate tavern will spawn the last monster we need? Currently, my weekly S8 budget has been diverted to beef up my book budget. While this event is much better than the last two and I am happy that the baron?s tent finally has new stuff in it, there is just nothing about this game lately that makes me want to spend money playing it. And it?s literally the first time since I started three or four years ago. Quite the sad situation actually.

Unfortunately since I first got my Love Spires years ago, they've never counted for events so I didn't even bother unpacking them. I'm not to the Spire/Watchtower goal yet so I was wondering, do all the others spawn? I'm hoping they do since they're all currently in the market but you never know. Also, wouldn't it be nice if S8 could include a disclaimer in the event info as to which buildings will not work for the events, wouldn't it?

CharmOfLea
03-03-18, 08:11 AM
Does anybody know how (calmed) Dwayne looks like? And what he drops?

katbtodd
03-03-18, 08:40 AM

It did the same thing to me

ShibuyaCloth
03-03-18, 08:43 AM
Gnome Pocket Lint Gnomebell Pollen Mangled Mini Mallet Wrecked Wee Wand Broken Bitty Blade Miniature Mallet Wee Wand Bitty Blade Energy Day Work
Fabron: 60 115 25 5 320 1
Dwayne: 38 560 96 12 1 532 5
Kane: 60 475 150 15 1 990 7
Total 158 1 150 25 96 150 5 12 15 3 842 13

Assumptions:
Pocket Lint: 0 (Comes for free when defeanting a Gnome Spawn)
Gnomebell Pollen: 1 (Drops from each harvest)
Miniature Mallet: 1 (Production cost)
Wee Wand: 1 (Production cost)
Bitty Blade: 1 (Production cost)
Mangled Mini Mallet: 8 (Spawn 1, defeat the Gnome Worker 7)
Wrecked Wee Wand: 10 (Spawn 1, defeat the Gnome Wizard 9)
Broken Bitty Blade: 10 (Spawn 1, defeat the Gnome Knight 9)
Energy per Day: 300 (Spend for event alone)

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51254.png_2v_31020.png
Ivy's Letter (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_IvysLetter)
Storable: No
Type: Material
Source: Event
Events: Going Gnome I - March 2018
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103358

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51255.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Note (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeNote) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeNote.png))
Storable: Yes
Info: A page from the Little Spellbook. Find these at the Old Thomas's House!
Requirements: 1 gem
Found: Library
Used for: Littlest Spellbook
Cap: 99

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb502000.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Home (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeHome) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeHome.png))
Info: Drops Wooden Gnomes. Collect Wooden Gnomes to win exclusive prizes from the Going Gnome event!
Type: Building
Class: Special
Size: 1x1
Drops: Wooden Gnome, Mushroom
Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
Collection Speed-up: 8 gems
Cap: 1
Comments: Drops: 1 Wooden Gnome

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51247.png_2v_31020.png
Wooden Gnome (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WoodenGnome)
Requirements: 5000 coins
Found: Gnome Home

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb807067.png_2v_31020.png
Gnomebell (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Gnomebell) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Gnomebell.png))
Info: A beautiful garden flower. Drops Gnomebell Pollen and more!
Type: Decoration
Class: Plants
Requirements: 1000 coins
Drops: Gnomebell Pollen, Glimmerdust, Petals
Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Cap: 20

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909015.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Chick (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeChick) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeChick.png))
Info: A garden gnome chicken. Produces Eggs and Roast Chicken for cooking.
Class: Animals
Collection: 3 minutes
Collection Speed-up: 1 gems
Comments: 1st Individual Prize, need 15 Wooden Gnome. 5 tending to grow up.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909016.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Chicken (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeChicken) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeChicken.png))
Info: A garden gnome chicken. Produces Eggs and Roast Chicken for cooking.
Drops: Eggs, Roast Chicken
Collection: 30 minutes
Collection Speed-up: 2 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908080.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Calf (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeCalf) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeCalf.png))
Info: A garden gnome cow. Gives Milk, Tiny chance for rare drops.
Collection: 3 minutes
Comments: 2nd Individual Prize, need 20 Wooden Gnome. 5 tending to grow up.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908081.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Cow (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeCow) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeCow.png))
Info: A garden gnome cow. Gives Milk, Tiny chance for rare drops.
Drops: Milk, Hide, Prime Cut, Fertilizer
Collection: 10 minutes

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909017.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Piglet (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomePiglet) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomePiglet.png))
Info: A garden gnome pig. Provides Bacon. Small chance of finding Truffles.
Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
Collection Speed-up: 4 gems
Comments: 3rd Individual Prize, need 45 Wooden Gnome. 5 tending to grow up.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909018.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Pig (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomePig) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomePig.png))
Info: A garden gnome pig. Provides Bacon. Small chance of finding Truffles.
Drops: Bacon, Truffle
Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908078.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Lamb (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeLamb) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeLamb.png))
Info: An adorable garden gnome sheep. Provides Wool. Small chance of Prime Cuts.
Collection Speed-up: 16 gems
Comments: 4th Individual Prize, need 70 Wooden Gnome. 5 tending to grow up.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908079.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Sheep (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeSheep) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeSheep.png))
Info: An adorable garden gnome sheep. Provides Wool. Small chance of Prime Cuts.
Drops: Wool, Prime Cut, Fertilizer
Collection: ?

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51313.png_2v_31020.png
??? Hewitt ??? (Need Real Name)
Type: Character
Comments: 5th Individual Prize, need 155 Wooden Gnome

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51258.png_2v_31020.png
Gnomebell Pollen (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomebellPollen) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomebellPollen.png))
Info: A sticky substance that can be found by tending to Gnomebells.
Requirements: 9 gems
Found: Gnomebell
Used for: Fabron, Miniature Mallet, Wee Wand
Cap: 250

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51251.png_2v_31020.png
Mangled Mini Mallet (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MangledMiniMallet) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MangledMiniMallet.png))
Info: It seems a disgruntled gnome has broken their tool! It'll need to be fixed before it can be used. Find these by fighting Gnome Workers!
Requirements: 14 gems
Found: Gnome Worker
Used for: Miniature Mallet
Cap: 150

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908082.png_2v_31020.png
Giles (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Giles) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Giles.png))
Info: This horse is the perfect size for any gnome to ride! Pet him to see what he's found for you.
Drops: Apple, Fertilizer, Golden Apple, Horse Hair, Sugar, Carrots
Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
Collection Speed-up: 32 gems
Comments: Grand Prize!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51256.png_2v_31020.png
Itsy-Bitsy Binding (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Itsy-BitsyBinding) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Itsy-BitsyBinding.png))
Info: A delicate book binding. Used to repair the Littlest Spellbook.
Crafted in: Magic Forge
Requirements: 110 gems // 10 Silver Ore, 2 Golden Nugget, 20 Coal
Used for: Littlest Spellbook
Production: 10 minutes
Production Speed-up: 1 gems
Comments: Used to repair the Littlest Spellbook!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51257.png_2v_31020.png
Littlest Spellbook (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_LittlestSpellbook) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LittlestSpellbook.png))
Info: A Spellbook for all things small!
Crafted in: Magic Forge
Requirements: 80 gems // 1 Itsy-Bitsy Binding, 1 Hide, 5 Gnome Note
Production: 15 minutes
Production Speed-up: 1 gems
Cap: 1 (2)
Comments: Repair the Littlest Spellbook!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72076.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Worker (Spawn) (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeWorkerSpawn)
Type: Spawn
Size: 5x5
Found: Sparkling Mine, Deep Mine, Sawmill, Stable, Hatchery
Drops: Mangled Mini Mallet, Pocket Lint
Comments: 10 HP

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72077.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Wizard (Spawn) (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeWizardSpawn)
Found: Toadstool Cottage
Drops: Wrecked Wee Wand
Comments: 15 HP

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72078.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Knight (Spawn) (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeKnightSpawn)
Found: Watchtower, Lantern Spire, Tavern, Knights' Hall, Toadstool Spire
Drops: Broken Bitty Blade
Comments: 20 HP

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909012.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Worker (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeWorker) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeWorker.png))
Info: A hardworking garden gnome! Visit him to see what he's found for you.
Requirements: 170 gems
Drops: Coins, Simple Glue, Super Glue, Fancy Beam, Royal Beam, Fancy Block, Royal Block
Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
Collection Speed-up: 24 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909013.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Wizard (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeWizard) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeWizard.png))
Info: A magical garden gnome! Visit him to see what he's found for you.
Requirements: 175 gems
Drops: Coins, Mushroom, Lumin Essence, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Silver Ore, Enchanter's Essence

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb909014.png_2v_31020.png
Gnome Knight (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeKnight) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-GnomeKnight.png))
Info: A brave garden gnome! Visit him to see what he's found for you.
Requirements: 180 gems
Drops: Coins, Fur, Troll Horn, Creep Tooth, Simple Feast, Bone, Hearty Feast

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51252.png_2v_31020.png
Wrecked Wee Wand (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WreckedWeeWand) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WreckedWeeWand.png))
Info: It seems a disgruntled gnome has broken their tool! It'll need to be fixed before it can be used. Find these by fighting Gnome Wizards!
Requirements: 18 gems
Found: Gnome Wizard
Used for: Wee Wand

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51249.png_2v_31020.png
Wee Wand (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WeeWand) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WeeWand.png))
Info: This wand may be small, but it casts a large spell!
Crafted in: Workshop
Requirements: 175 gems // 8 Wrecked Wee Wand, 10 Silver Ore, 45 Gnomebell Pollen
Used for: Dwayne
Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
Production Speed-up: 4 gems
Comments: Repair the Wee Wand!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51248.png_2v_31020.png
Miniature Mallet (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MiniatureMallet) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-MiniatureMallet.png))
Info: Tired of breaking tiny nails with those giant hammers? You're in luck! The miniature mallet is perfect for your smaller smiting needs, and great on the battlefield!
Requirements: 150 gems // 5 Mangled Mini Mallet, 10 Iron Ore, 20 Gnomebell Pollen
Used for: Fabron

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb710026.png_2v_31020.png
Fabron (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Fabron) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Fabron.png))
Info: Fabron loves spending his days in the garden building things! Visit him to see what he found for you.
Requirements: 5 Miniature Mallet, 10 Pocket Lint, 15 Gnomebell Pollen
Drops: Coins, Simple Glue, Stone Block, Fancy Block, Royal Block, Wooden Beam, Fancy Beam, Royal Beam
Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Production Speed-up: 8 gems
Comments: Calm Fabron down and return him to the garden!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51259.png_2v_31020.png
Pocket Lint (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PocketLint) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PocketLint.png))
Info: A magical pocket lint carried by all gnomes. The soft feel of this lint is rumored to be very soothing to even the grumpiest gnome.
Found: Gnome Worker, Gnome Wizard
Used for: Fabron, Dwayne, Kane

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb710027.png_2v_31020.png
Dwayne (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Dwayne) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Dwayne.png))
Info: Dwayne didn't choose the magic life -- the magic life chose him! Visit him to see what he found for you.
Requirements: 850 gems // 12 Wee Wand, 38 Pocket Lint, 20 Gnomebell Pollen
Drops: Coins, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Silver Ore, Enchanter's Essence, Lumin Essence, Mushroom
Comments: Calm Dwayne down and return him to the garden!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb710028.png_2v_31020.png
Kane (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Kane) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Kane.png))
Info: Kane is a small guy with a big attitude! Like any knight, he values his training and can often be found doing just that. Visit him to see what he found for you.
Requirements: 1220 gems // 15 Bitty Blade, 60 Pocket Lint, 30 Gnomebell Pollen
Drops: Coins, Bone, Creep Tooth, Fur, Hearty Feast, Simple Feast, Troll Horn
Comments: Calm Kane down and return him to the garden!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51253.png_2v_31020.png
Broken Bitty Blade (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BrokenBittyBlade) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BrokenBittyBlade.png))
Info: It seems a disgruntled gnome has broken their tool! It'll need to be fixed before it can be used. Find these by fighting Gnome Knights!
Requirements: 24 gems
Found: Gnome Knight
Used for: Bitty Blade

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51250.png_2v_31020.png
Bitty Blade (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BittyBlade) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-BittyBlade.png))
Info: Don't be fooled by the size of this blade, the tiny hands that yield it are quite s****ed!
Requirements: 185 gems // 10 Broken Bitty Blade, 5 Iron Ore, 50 Gnomebell Pollen
Used for: Kane

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51260.png_2v_31020.png
Magic Bound Bag (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MagicBoundBag)
Requirements: 4 gems
Found: Neighbors

Next Chapter >>> (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579)

ZOOMANIA69
03-03-18, 08:55 AM
Dwayne has a 4 hr timer 16 gems to speed up. Reward for placing was 3 Wooden Gnome and 150 Crowns. First collection 300 coins 2 Glimmerdust.

ZOOMANIA69
03-03-18, 08:58 AM
Yep, that's what I kinda figured so thanks for the confirmation. :)

ZOOMANIA69 ~ Is Dwayne also an item to place and collect?

Yes. Dwayne has a 4 hr timer 16 gems to speed up. Reward for placing was 3 Wooden Gnome and 150 Crowns. First collection 300 coins 2 Glimmerdust.

ZOOMANIA69
03-03-18, 09:05 AM
Goal 10
Visit the Watchtower 0/1
Fight off the Gnome Knight 0/1 * Gnome Knight "Kane" takes 20 hits
Find Broken Bitty Blades 0/1

Rewards: 100 coins 1exp 3 Wooden Gnomes

Goal 11
Fight off the Gnome Knight 0/120
Find more Broken Bitty Blades 0/10
Repair the Bitty Blades 0/12 Workshop 10 Broken Bitty Blades 5 Iron Ore 50 Gnomebell Pollen 1hr

Rewards: 100 Coins 1exp 3 Wooden Gnomes

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-03-18, 09:23 AM
Thx ZOOMANIA! :)

Got my 2 Fabrons hammering away; they're too cute ..but I wonder how much it'll **** me to try to go for 2 Dwaynes, lol.

....and LMAO @ "Bitty Blades"! Sounds like a Thuakie Sword for the wee ones, lol. :D

ETA: I wish we had a deco to craft that looks like the wooden gnomes we're collecting for the Community Event, to battle my army of Xmas elves, lol.

EsmeW2
03-03-18, 09:25 AM
......This situation is a complete disincentive for us to buy new buildings because we never know if we will be able to use them. On this topic, does anyone know if the pirate tavern will spawn the last monster we need?

Just to say that my pirate tavern doesn't work - I've tried it on both of my games. And the haunted stable didn't work either when I was at the stage of spawning monsters from stables. I agree that it's annoying not to be able to use things we've spent a lot of effort to get. I'm relived that some of the more recent types of cottages work though!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-03-18, 09:31 AM
OMG!!!! ...just saw in your post, ZOOMANIA... 50 Gnomebell Pollen to repair ONE Bitty Blade...and we need TWELVE!?!!!

*frozen in shock*

Daaaaaaang, we need more than 20 blooms! Holy Sneezefest, Batman!

ZOOMANIA69
03-03-18, 09:36 AM
Thx ZOOMANIA! :)

Got my 2 Fabrons hammering away; they're too cute ..but I wonder how much it'll **** me to try to go for 2 Dwaynes, lol.

....and LMAO @ "Bitty Blades"! Sounds like a Thuakie Sword for the wee ones, lol. :D

LOL Good luck. Wish I had thought to do two Fabrons. So far Dwayne's only given Glimmerdust and coinage.
With Goal 11 needing 600 Gnomebell Pollen, glad I didn't waste any on his twin.

That's a great idea! Gnomes vs Elves in the Battle to Save Christmas Town! lol Fabron will be a great addition in the workshop as well.

Jackiesq
03-03-18, 10:03 AM
OMG!!!! ...just saw in your post, ZOOMANIA... 50 Gnomebell Pollen to repair ONE Bitty Blade...and we need TWELVE!?!!!

*frozen in shock*

Daaaaaaang, we need more than 20 blooms! Holy Sneezefest, Batman!

So I'm not the only player that's in shock... 😂
I can't decide now;
Should I take my spreadsheet and fill in all known info to check if I can make it?
Or
Keep doing this thinking I'm able to get it done and work (slowly) on my untimed goals in between too...

The feeling was sooo good last 2 days....

riverly
03-03-18, 10:19 AM
The 120 Gnome Knights at 20 hits each kinda shocked me. I'm still on the 48 Gnome Wizards at 15 hits each. But still definitely hitting those blooms!

Jackiesq
03-03-18, 10:23 AM
The 120 Gnome Knights at 20 hits each kinda shocked me. I'm still on the 48 Gnome Wizards at 15 hits each. But still definitely hitting those blooms!

We have to fight 96 Wizards! Another 6 wands needed for goal 9!
I'm at goal 8 too...

riverly
03-03-18, 10:55 AM
We have to fight 96 Wizards! Another 6 wands needed for goal 9!
I'm at goal 8 too...Say whaaat! Lol.

Jackiesq
03-03-18, 11:00 AM
Say whaaat! Lol.

I don't want to think about goal 12 at the moment...
This wake up call was enough for today! 😉

AnnirasSweets
03-03-18, 11:06 AM
Wow. Looking at all those numbers makes me realize I've got to do some re-planning. I'm bound and determined to make two of each Gnome where it's possible so to gather the needed items I'll have to put out way more buildings than I currently have (which is a lot). I'm eternally grateful to those posting what's needed, it'll really help me map out my game play! I'm off to pack away all non-essential buildings and get some more Gnome-Spawning ones put out.

garysafb
03-03-18, 11:09 AM
Dwayne has a 4 hr timer 16 gems to speed up. Reward for placing was 3 Wooden Gnome and 150 Crowns. First collection 300 coins 2 Glimmerdust.

Can you please tell how you get Dwayne? I didnt see anything about him in the earlier posts.

katbtodd
03-03-18, 11:10 AM

katbtodd
03-03-18, 11:11 AM
Can you please tell how you get Dwayne? I didnt see anything about him in the earlier posts.

storiadelcastello
03-03-18, 11:16 AM
It did the same thing to me

One of the wizards you fight is before the fight 48 so doesn?t count for that goal :(

garysafb
03-03-18, 11:36 AM

Thanks katbtodd!! . Im not that far yet. He hasnt shown up yet but I will be looking for him

AinoDK
03-03-18, 11:40 AM
Def'n'ly going for 2 of each gnome - we still have more than 25 days to go

I have brought out all my cottages (12), jewelers (3), windmills (2) and libraries (4). However it seems the limiting part is not broken wands but the pollen from flowers, which have a limit of 20. I get approximately 22 at each collection

ratdogs4
03-03-18, 12:07 PM
How much energy do people think will be in the energy crate from the first community prize?

katbtodd
03-03-18, 12:10 PM
Thanks katbtodd!! . Im not that far yet. He hasnt shown up yet but I will be looking for him

He shows up once you do a uest in th book that you make 6 wands

katbtodd
03-03-18, 12:12 PM
How much energy do people think will be in the energy crate from the first community prize?

Looks like 10 to me 42593
Looks like 25 in the last one

kindefarm1890
03-03-18, 12:15 PM
Def'n'ly going for 2 of each gnome - we still have more than 25 days to go

I have brought out all my cottages (12), jewelers (3), windmills (2) and libraries (4). However it seems the limiting part is not broken wands but the pollen from flowers, which have a limit of 20. I get approximately 22 at each collection

The gnomes to craft are for the individual prize and ends in 12 days. The community event has 25 days. If I am wrong someone please correct my answer.

riverly
03-03-18, 12:16 PM
10i hope you are being funny!! I thought it was very funny.

We are talking about 1000's of energy. When we put 10 energy in that context, it's a little ridiculous.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-03-18, 12:24 PM
My Royal Manor still doesn?t spawn wizards
Mine doesn't either! ...so, I started a thread for it in the Bugs section.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103413-Royal-Manor

AinoDK
03-03-18, 12:26 PM
The gnomes to craft are for the individual prize and ends in 12 days. The community event has 25 days. If I am wrong someone please correct my answer.

I hadn't noticed that, thanks for pointing it out!

Will still try and see if I can make 2 of each though. Let's see

Kirschbaumm
03-03-18, 12:31 PM
I love that Gnome Wizard so much! What a beautiful animation. I‘m in awe!

PrincessCelestian
03-03-18, 12:43 PM

I think you gave the right idea but your wording might be a bit confusing. The gnomes are for the gnome man?s land goal line which DOES expire in 12 days. The reward for that is a funny little gnome horse it looks like. The community event (going gnome) lasts for another 25 days in which you can win both the individual prizes as well as the community prizes. Hope that clarifies.

PrincessCelestian
03-03-18, 12:49 PM
Yeah I think I will definitely sit out on making two of each. I am wondering if I am going to be able to make it at all really. I think it?s doable as long as I set my timers during waking hours to check everything without delay. The problem won?t be energy, it?s having enough of the appropriate buildings and pollen to be able to craft everything. I have spent a lot of time cooling my heels lately. It would help if my love spires would work for the wizard knight. I am very displeased that they don?t.

katbtodd
03-03-18, 01:02 PM
So I'm not the only player that's in shock... 
I can't decide now;
Should I take my spreadsheet and fill in all known info to check if I can make it?
Or
Keep doing this thinking I'm able to get it done and work (slowly) on my untimed goals in between too...

The feeling was sooo good last 2 days....

crazy requirements !!!!!! , those that do not have the energy to back them will not make it, if we don't set our timer do get up every two hours and collect pollen , we never get all the pollen we will need ,since we need so many ..crazy crazy "beyond shock "

zoroak
03-03-18, 01:25 PM
I hope goal 12 isn’t another insanely high pollen requirement goal. Even for those who have large numbers of alicorns, the bottleneck is the gnome bell pollen. My rough calculations are that if you regularly collect from gnomebells without missing collections, 3 days is required for goals 8 and 9 together and 4 days for goals 10 and 11 if you don’t gem-speed or buy the bundle. Realistically, I think 4 days and 5 days respectively are more doable timeframes.

Fingers crossed goal 12 isn’t going to need 5 or 6 days’ of pollen collection, otherwise most will not make it.

katbtodd
03-03-18, 02:00 PM
I love that Gnome Wizard so much! What a beautiful animation. I‘m in awe!

Yes I love him too ,, great graphic and so happy we going to get one,to keep in our kingdoms

ratdogs4
03-03-18, 02:01 PM
Goal 10
Visit the Watchtower 0/1

Goal 11
Repair the Bitty Blades 0/12 Workshop 10 Broken Bitty Blades 5 Iron Ore 50 Gnomebell Pollen 1hr

I find the gnome wizard (15 hits) actually takes between 6-10.
The gnome knight is 20 hits - how many do you find it actually takes? I'm trying to do some energy calculations.

Kirschbaumm
03-03-18, 02:29 PM
Yes I love him too ,, great graphic and so happy we going to get one,to keep in our kingdoms

But I can’t fight him then. :( It’s only a graphic we can keep. I love how the glimmer is coming out of his wand while he’s fighting me.

But however. The graphics have improved much in the recent months.

meme1098
03-03-18, 02:29 PM
I just got a request from a neighbor for a bag of something. Forget the name so requests must be in goal 12.

ratdogs4
03-03-18, 02:38 PM
Goal 10
Visit the Watchtower 0/1

Goal 11

I just got a request from a neighbor for a bag of something. Forget the name so requests must be in goal 12.

It's part of goal 9:
Borrow Magic Bound Bags
(Send request to 20 neighbors)

ShibuyaCloth
03-03-18, 02:47 PM
Some very early math with a truck load of assumption. THIS IS JUST HARD SPECULATION

Gnome Pocket Lint Gnomebell Pollen Mangled Mini Mallet Wrecked Wee Wand Broken Bitty Blade Miniature Mallet Wee Wand Bitty Blade Energy Day Work
Dwayne: 38 428 96 12 1 496 4
Gnome Knight: 50 775 150 15 3 190 9
Total 148 1 318 25 96 150 5 12 15 5 006 14

Assumptions:
Wrecked Wee Wand: 11 (Spawn 1, defeat the Gnome Wizard 10)
Broken Bitty Blade: 16 (Spawn 1, defeat the Gnome Knight 15)
Energy per Day: 350 (Spend for event alone)

The bottleneck will be the Pollen. You need to have 20 Gnomebells and harvest 6 times a day to have enough. The fights will be the large energy drain here. 70% of the energy is directed to fight the Gnomes.

katbtodd
03-03-18, 03:04 PM
But I can’t fight him then. :( It’s only a graphic we can keep. I love how the glimmer is coming out of his wand while he’s fighting me.

But however. The graphics have improved much in the recent months.

Let's only hope the one we get is as good as the one we fight 42594

katbtodd
03-03-18, 03:12 PM
It's part of goal 9:
Borrow Magic Bound Bags

20 request
30 community

eastie41
03-03-18, 03:15 PM
Hi CS Players!

Just want to thank spiritwind for her fantastic effort in keeping the goals updated and answering questions.

AND, to ALL the wonderful players who post goals, tips, and advice. Thanks ! :cool:

katbtodd
03-03-18, 03:16 PM
Some very early math with a truck load of assumption. THIS IS JUST HARD SPECULATION

Assumptions:

The bottleneck will be the Pollen. You need to have 20 Gnomebells and harvest 6 times a day to have enough. The fights will be the large energy drain here. 70% of the energy is directed to fight the Gnomes.

This just isn't right , way do they make it so hard for the ones that just don't have the energy resources ,I just feel so bad for them that are trying so hard and because of the energy they won't get it ,

PrincessCelestian
03-03-18, 03:39 PM
It?s nice to know that the gnomebell pollen is doable. I was worried if it was even a mathematical possibility. I haven?t been super faithful about gathering every two hours on the dot. I will have to turn on my timer for waking hours. I should get 7-8 collections in a day that way.

PrincessCelestian
03-03-18, 03:48 PM
Wow. Looking at all those numbers makes me realize I've got to do some re-planning. I'm bound and determined to make two of each Gnome where it's possible so to gather the needed items I'll have to put out way more buildings than I currently have (which is a lot). I'm eternally grateful to those posting what's needed, it'll really help me map out my game play! I'm off to pack away all non-essential buildings and get some more Gnome-Spawning ones put out.

Putting out buildings isn?t going to help achieve two without gem speeding. It?s the number of pollen that you are going to need that is going to stop you. You would need 14 collections a day to make two of each by current calculations which is 28 hours and not possible. So unless you are willing to gem speed, buy the pollen with gems or buy the bundle, I honestly don?t see how two is a possibility.

olcastle
03-03-18, 04:18 PM

Gnome
Pocket Lint
Gnomebell Pollen
Mangled Mini Mallet
Wrecked Wee Wand
Broken Bitty Blade
Miniature Mallet
Wee Wand
Bitty Blade
Energy
Day Work

Fabron:

Dwayne:

1 496

Gnome Knight:

3 190

Total
1 318
5 006

Thank you for the math! Is it confirmed we need 15 Bitty Blades or an assumption?
I've noticed one mistake. We need 45 pollen for every Wee Wand and 20 additional pollen to craft Dwayne. So it should be 12x45+20=560 pollen to craft Dwayne.

mommykz
03-03-18, 04:22 PM
And yet again I find myself in the midst of a special event and the realization there is no way to finish it without spending gems. If you actually work and sleep and aren’t willing to spend a small fortune on a virtual llama dressed as a gnome, there is no reason to even attempt this quest.

meme1098
03-03-18, 04:42 PM
It's part of goal 9:
Borrow Magic Bound Bags

20 request
30 community

Thanks, guys. I can't find any post for goal 9 requirements but could've missed it. It's not on page 1 yet either.

SpiritWind00
03-03-18, 04:56 PM
Sneaked on very quickly as I'm flat out this morning. Goals not on page 1 are a couple behind this one. I'll be back tonight to finish writing it all up. Till then have a lovely Sunday! :)

ShibuyaCloth
03-03-18, 05:13 PM
This just isn't right , way do they make it so hard for the ones that just don't have the energy resources ,I just feel so bad for them that are trying so hard and because of the energy they won't get it ,

I have no clue what the night requirements are. i just scaled based on experience from event. Also I might be conservative on the number of hits to defeat a knight, but the bulk of the energy goes into defeating the gnomes. Some hygiene in harvesting the flowers should not be the most challenging.

ShibuyaCloth
03-03-18, 05:17 PM
Thank you for the math! Is it confirmed we need 15 Bitty Blades or an assumption?
I've noticed one mistake. We need 45 pollen for every Wee Wand and 20 additional pollen to craft Dwayne. So it should be 12x45+20=560 pollen to craft Dwayne.

Correct, I fixed my formula. Once we know the final requirements for the knight I can make the computation.

Irma_Isle
03-03-18, 06:17 PM
Any news about Dwayne drops than glimmerdust? Because if he only drop glimmerdust and coins, I will glady only craft one. For one week I cant really open my phone on working hour.

FlowerBurst
03-03-18, 06:34 PM
Thanks, guys. I can't find any post for goal 9 requirements but could've missed it. It's not on page 1 yet either.

#149 from Zoomania69:

Goal 9
Cast a spell to calm Dwayne 0/1 Go Workshop- Dwayne 12 Wee Wands, 38 Pocket Lint, 20 Gnomebell Pollen 2hrs

* The 6 Wee Wands from the previous Goal count towards the 12 you need to calm Dwayne down and return him to the garden.
Keep collecting that Pollen!

meme1098
03-03-18, 06:39 PM
#149 from Zoomania69:

Goal 9

Keep collecting that Pollen!.

Thank you, Flowerburst. I guess I might have skimmed over it. :)

AnnirasSweets
03-03-18, 07:01 PM
Putting out buildings isn?t going to help achieve two without gem speeding. It?s the number of pollen that you are going to need that is going to stop you. You would need 14 collections a day to make two of each by current calculations which is 28 hours and not possible. So unless you are willing to gem speed, buy the pollen with gems or buy the bundle, I honestly don?t see how two is a possibility.

I haven't sat down to work out all the numbers, that's not really my thing. I like to know the generalities of what I'll need to plan ahead, but beyond that, I just like to play goal by goal. If that makes sense? I'm not sure I explained that properly but hopefully you get the point.

Anyway, I want to at least give it an honest effort to craft two before I throw in the towel just because the numbers don't look good. We've got lots of days left and often my Gnomebells drop 2 pollen at a time so I live in the hope that I can achieve my goal. Whether I will be able to or not remains to be seen. ?\_(ツ)_/?

jesslc41
03-03-18, 08:19 PM

Assumptions:

A minor thing but the wee wands for Dwayne will need more than 99 silver so even if you had full silver at the start of making the wee wands you will still need to spend some energy to collect 21 more.

I was only half full so that's even more extra energy for silver. But I'm still hopeful of completing (at least at this stage). *Fingerscrossed*

ladlasse
03-03-18, 08:40 PM
I've been using a lot of silver the last week or so as I'm working on the Of Land and Sea goals. I was able to put out additional items that drop silver. It seems like the mines, the items, and rocks were generous with silver. However, now that silver is needed for the Gnome goals, the silver seems very difficult to find. So after days of being able to find or forge silver, it has greatly slowed down for me today.

morsith
03-03-18, 09:58 PM
Chop a dark cave formation, drops silver almost every chop. I found I have quite a few of them in my inventory as they sometimes drop from the Search Dark Caves adventure.

Gaillock
03-03-18, 10:13 PM
When do we start upgrading gnome house?

riverly
03-03-18, 10:31 PM
When do we start upgrading gnome house?no upgrades for the gnome house in this event.
My question is has anyone tried the elven boost for doubling drops on the gnomebells.

Sirelie
03-04-18, 12:38 AM
Please, gnome knight spawn only from watchtower?

ShibuyaCloth
03-04-18, 01:06 AM
Please, gnome knight spawn only from watchtower?

My current inference from what I could read here and see in the game ( I am still crafting wands, thou):

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/Dummy.png
Gnome Knight (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeKnight)
Found: Watchtower, Lantern Spire, Tavern
Events: Going Gnome - March 2018

PurpleScorpion76
03-04-18, 01:36 AM

Right now that 2200 coins is incredibly helpful, firstly each flower cost 1000 and i bought 20 of them to make life a bit easier, then as I?m on the mermaid quest, each plant is either 40,000 or 80,000. In a few weeks I used up 13,000,000 in buying plants and haven?t completed it yet.

skruffi23
03-04-18, 01:50 AM
I'm new to the forum, but I'm confused about how much time we've got for the event. At the top of each page in the forum it says " Thread: Castle Story 03/01 Going Gnome Community Event- 14 Days " but in my game it shows the Community Event still has 25 days to go. So what was it at the beginning ? 14 days or 28 days?

The Gnome Mans Land part where we have a massive amount of tasks to complete only has 11 more days to go. So should it be 25 days to go & it's the Community Event that only has 11 days left?

neska04
03-04-18, 01:56 AM
Those numbers look a bit scary, but I do appreciate that the community event doesn’t depend on upgrading the mushroom house and the numbers for the animal prizes are not overly high. It does mean lower level players have a chance to get pigs and sheep, even if they don’t get the gnomes and crowns. I like that the gnomes spawn fairly reliably from their set buildings, and the timers are fairly reasonable.

Jackiesq
03-04-18, 02:31 AM
I decided to split it all up!
World Event looks okay for now (32 wooden gnomes) so I'll continu collecting the home 4 or 5 times per day, until I reach the final individual prize. In worst case I'll stop after the last individual prize that I can get. The other goalline goals only giving 3 wooden gnomes each, so I don't think missing a few will make this world event impossible...

The goalline looks hard or even impossible for me. But we also get prizes before the finish, so we can split this too!
I'm in goal 8, crafting my 5th wand now. Dwayne (after goal 9) needs 12 wands, so this is easy doable the way I'm playing now.
After getting dwayne, I have 3 options and will check all known info by then and my timeline to decide what I'll do;
-stop working on this questline,
-go for 3 wooden gnomes from goal 10 that doesn't cost much energy,
-go for the finish!

Earlier events I stopped when I realized it was impossible and used much energy for nothing.
I think this time and this way, my used energy was useful, because I get a prize everytime at the "finish" I choose....

nadinana
03-04-18, 02:55 AM
I can not write in support, not the category! Help me!
When I collect the coins from the spire... Then every time after that, after 30 seconds there is a wave of updates to the game. And the tower again not collected ... And coins back. And every time I can't collect coins from the spire. He also stopped issuing sparkling toadstool and fuzzy moss ! And another the rest that he actually was.

SpiritWind00
03-04-18, 03:25 AM
I can not write in support, not the category! Help me!
When I collect the coins from the spire... Then every time after that, after 30 seconds there is a wave of updates to the game. And the tower again not collected ... And coins back. And every time I can't collect coins from the spire. He also stopped issuing sparkling toadstool and fuzzy moss ! And another the rest that he actually was.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103371-Toadstool-spires-causes-reloads
current bugs forum thread - you might need to either force close your game again (so you get the loading screen) or reinstall if the problem continues. if it does, can you please post in the linked thread and not here in discussions thread.

PurpleScorpion76
03-04-18, 03:28 AM
Goal 11

Who mentioned variety? I know I was getting fed up with fighting 48 wizards but 120 Knights?!? Grant you this is a very different type of event. And I?m really hoping for a non hopping on one foot on the spot lady. But 120 Knights. Our Ruler is going to be ruddy knackered!

SpiritWind00
03-04-18, 03:30 AM
I'm new to the forum, but I'm confused about how much time we've got for the event. At the top of each page in the forum it says " Thread: Castle Story 03/01 Going Gnome Community Event- 14 Days " but in my game it shows the Community Event still has 25 days to go. So what was it at the beginning ? 14 days or 28 days?

The Gnome Mans Land part where we have a massive amount of tasks to complete only has 11 more days to go. So should it be 25 days to go & it's the Community Event that only has 11 days left?
I'll make the heading clearer - there are 2 goals and 2 separate times. Gnomes are 14 days, and the community event with the Gnome Home is 2 weeks longer.

PurpleScorpion76
03-04-18, 03:34 AM
Looks like 10 to me 42593
Looks like 25 in the last one

I?m hoping for at least a few of each crate. It would be unfair for one of each.

PurpleScorpion76
03-04-18, 03:51 AM
There is another thought I had, the community event is quite disappointing looking, I think. Did others think the same too? A bit like ?oh is that all?. But the quest book part was much more creative and inviting but you didn?t know what you were getting til you got it. I fear this approach will put off some from playing in the event and therefore counter productive.

Chaotarch
03-04-18, 04:30 AM
My current inference from what I could read here and see in the game ( I am still crafting wands, thou):

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/Dummy.png
Gnome Knight (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GnomeKnight)
Found: Watchtower, Lantern Spire, Tavern
Events: Going Gnome - March 2018

Knights Hall and T-Spire too.
P-Taverns not:mad:
got a pop-up with the buildings.

katbtodd
03-04-18, 05:21 AM
Woke up from a dead sleep last night and this pop in my head ,Next week is time change March 11 they always close our games down for 3 plus hours for maintenance this will hurt us losing this time ,just want every body a where of what might happen next Sunday morning sorry it was off topic

jesslc41
03-04-18, 05:37 AM
I just discovered that I do get lower requirements at level 38 - phew! All the goals in the goalbook have been exactly the same so far, so I thought there was no easier requirement for lower levels. But my spell to craft Dwayne only requires 6 wee wands and 19 pocket lint instead of 12 and 38 (same pollen). Now I'm wondering if my spell for Fabron was easier too - perhaps I only needed 4 miniature mallets instead of 5 (I don't remember). I wish I'd realised this earlier - I probably would have had enough time to craft a second Fabron and extra ready-made building materials sure would have been handy.

Just thought I'd share in case there are any other lower level players out there who visit these forums and are daunted by the amount of stuff to be done - this event is not quite as hard for us as it is for the level 50 players.

sipland
03-04-18, 08:51 AM
Thanks so much for those of you who forge ahead and post the upcoming steps! It is incredibly helpful :)

If I'm on Goal 9 and am just waiting on more Gnomebell pollen for Wee Wands (I have enough Wrecked Wee Wands and Pocket Lint for Dwayne). At this point is it safe to put away the Cottages? Any advice would be appreciated.

hoplatralala
03-04-18, 09:32 AM
A question about the gnomebells. I did not buy all of them at once. Wanting to plant some of them on the other side of my kingdom.....but.....can’t buy them anymore....what is going on? They have totally disappeared......please let me plant the 20...

Gaillock
03-04-18, 09:36 AM
no upgrades for the gnome house in this event.
My question is has anyone tried the elven boost for doubling drops on the gnomebells.

Great! I thought I saw levels with no info on page 1. And I would love to know the answer to your question also. I assume the answer is no, but would be a good idea. Thanks!

riverly
03-04-18, 09:43 AM
Great! I thought I saw levels with no info on page 1. And I would love to know the answer to your question also. I assume the answer is no, but would be a good idea. Thanks!i think the answer is no too, but may try it when I need other crops. I'm pretty close to giving some strawberries for the baby dire.

Jinc4
03-04-18, 10:27 AM
i think the answer is no too, but may try it when I need other crops. I'm pretty close to giving some strawberries for the baby dire.

I tried it - it didn't work - but great idea riverly

comeseecomesah
03-04-18, 10:44 AM
Big THANKS to those who post info when forging ahead, and also to those who post helpful stuff and tactics....mmwwaa!!

I'm usually getting 22 pollens for each collection of 20 knomebells, so to get 50 to repair each blade it takes 3 pollen collections, so I can only repair 1 blade every 6 hours...so ? 12 blades it will take me.......AGES!!! Big sighhh!!
I would very much like there to be more bouble drops of pollen but guess I'll dream on !

Btw..knights hall is 3hr timer as opposed to spires and towers at 4hr...every bit of time saved helps lol.

Anyone know if its safe to store cottages,jewellers,libraries etc now I'm on fighting gnome knights goal?

3dogsandacat
03-04-18, 10:50 AM
Has anyone else not received their gnome cows? I have 23 gnomes & it said the cows would be in my inventory, but after restarting 2 or 3 times, they still do not show up. My internet was being wonky, so I thought restarting would help, but no luck. 😒

riverly
03-04-18, 10:50 AM
I tried it - it didn't work - but great idea riverlyThanks. It would have been a big surprise if it did.

kajohn345
03-04-18, 10:58 AM
What’s the deal wit the gnome cows and chickens? Are they regular drops or helpful to the event? I don’t want to waste energy if unhelpful

Jackiesq
03-04-18, 11:09 AM
Dayly goal is in my book again!
I hope that the players that had problems getting them before it's expired, can find it in their book now!

topmom952
03-04-18, 11:13 AM
I'm on 9 and need 8 more pocket lint. BUT I can't spawn anymore gnomes! Is this a glitch or just bad luck?

katbtodd
03-04-18, 11:14 AM

katbtodd
03-04-18, 11:15 AM
Wanted to show him off how cute he is
Onward to next part of my quest

Jackiesq
03-04-18, 11:27 AM

😍 (just finished goal 8, have to repair 6 more wands, I have to wait, but I'll get him!)

katbtodd
03-04-18, 11:38 AM

NOT SURE WHY THIS SHOWED UP AGAIN !!!!

karak71
03-04-18, 11:48 AM
I'm late to the party, but my daily goals seems to have 24 hour timers? Does that just have to do with when I start them?

Jackiesq
03-04-18, 12:24 PM
I'm late to the party, but my daily goals seems to have 24 hour timers? Does that just have to do with when I start them?
No you can't start them, they show up in your book every day without any warning. It was 12hours first, but S8 changed the hours to make the goal possible for all timezones. 😉

ShibuyaCloth
03-04-18, 12:37 PM

Do you know how many swords we need for the knight? Or are you not yet there?