PDA

View Full Version : golden pears..... or lack of....

Tamochan
02-28-18, 03:32 AM
the event with the wine and the baskets recently.... we got a pear tree... one of the drops is apparently a golden pear, needed for some of the trades... I have collected from that tree since the start of the event, every time I collect from castle story I collect from that tree. In all that time, not ONE golden pear...
so am i missing something, a vital step I need to do before I can collect golden pears???

AnnirasSweets
02-28-18, 01:35 PM
We won a Vineyard Horse at the end of the event (it's the brown horse pulling a cart full of grapes) that is meant to drop either Golden Pears or Golden Grapes every collection, plus it drops other horsey items. I've gathered 36 Golden Pears since the event and that's only with the occasional tap when I have extra energy not routinely collecting from the horse.

I'd say forget collecting from the Pear Tree and stick with only collecting from the Vineyard Horse if you're only looking for the Golden Pears, much better odds and less energy wasted.

Tamochan
03-27-18, 01:55 AM
i never got the horse...

AnnirasSweets
03-28-18, 06:22 PM
If you didn't complete the event and win the Vineyard Horse then there are a few other ways to get the Golden Pears.

They are a possible drop from the Gift Basket Trade, Vineyard Tree and the Pear Tree. It's completely random as to when they will drop but if you really want to keep going with the trades, the best bet would be to collect from both the event trees as often as possible also keep doing Gift Basket Trades and eventually you'll get some Golden Pears.

It's a personal decision as to whether or not you think the rewards from the trades are worth the time and energy you'll have to put forth to collect the items needed for the trades.

lilymonster4
04-12-18, 06:35 AM
If you didn't complete the event and win the Vineyard Horse then there are a few other ways to get the Golden Pears.

They are a possible drop from the Gift Basket Trade, Vineyard Tree and the Pear Tree. It's completely random as to when they will drop but if you really want to keep going with the trades, the best bet would be to collect from both the event trees as often as possible also keep doing Gift Basket Trades and eventually you'll get some Golden Pears.

It's a personal decision as to whether or not you think the rewards from the trades are worth the time and energy you'll have to put forth to collect the items needed for the trades.

I completed the event and didn’t get a vineyard horse, I thought that was only a gem purchase to help with the event

AnnirasSweets
04-12-18, 06:57 AM
I completed the event and didn’t get a vineyard horse, I thought that was only a gem purchase to help with the event

It was the final prize, if you completed the entire event it should be in your inventory. If it's not and you're positive you finished, you should contact support and let them know.

Here's a link to the event so you can refresh your memory:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102837-Castle-Story-event-1-18-What-s-Eating-Baron-s-Grapes

katbtodd
04-12-18, 06:57 AM

Look in side your inventory

AnnirasSweets
04-12-18, 07:01 AM
Look in side your inventory

LOL, great minds not only think alike, they also do it at the same time.