PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Clover

Gaillock
02-26-18, 10:28 PM
I've been a level 50 for quite some time. I have a locked Lucky Clover that I've never been able to use. Will this goal ever become unlocked? Every St. Patrick's Day, I expect this will be the time. Thanks.

SpiritWind00
02-27-18, 11:18 PM
without the Lucky Workshop the clover remains locked. I guess we have to wait and see if it's an item on the schedule for a second release. It's not information that's released to me I'm afraid, but I wanted to post a response for you.

VersaceMorrow
03-01-18, 05:03 AM
I have the lucky workshop and can't access the clovers either.

SpiritWind00
03-01-18, 03:45 PM
I have the lucky workshop and can't access the clovers either.
I'm not sure whether it was you or not, but there was another post like this and the crop remained locked as the player didn't get far enough into the event to unlock the crop. ? You're welcome to read back through that thread to find out why you haven't unlocked that crop and then discuss with Support if applicable. Links to previous threads are easily found in the Update Thread in the Hub sub forum.

Gaillock
03-03-18, 10:12 PM
without the Lucky Workshop the clover remains locked. I guess we have to wait and see if it's an item on the schedule for a second release. It's not information that's released to me I'm afraid, but I wanted to post a response for you.

Thanks for letting me know as always.