PDA

View Full Version : Investigating Disenchant doesn?t recognise multiple dragons from habitat Trade

patt58
02-26-18, 09:36 AM
For the last two days every repeat dragon I have selected to disenchant I get warning message saying it is my last dragon for example I have 3 diamond dragons and getting message therefore I am worried about going ahead in case I lose all of my same type dragons not just the one I select. Annoying I am now losing days of not being able to collect essence.

another problem I am having Is video won?t load says error so can?t cool down battle time or get free gifts this has been going on for several days now feeling *****ed 

Have tried closing down etc
And updated

[S8] Elsa
02-26-18, 11:36 AM
Ah, I see it now. It's when you tap Trade from the habitat instead of from the building. I'll forward to PTB for review. :)

The video for the Battle Arena is a known issue and has been reported to our team.

kooky panda
02-27-18, 11:25 AM
I am getting the same message when I am trading from habitat on every dragon I have traded so far.

hungryres
03-05-18, 01:16 AM
up till now, i only traded from habitat.
and this only happened to me once, showing me last one of its type . other times, so far it got the number correct, green msg showing i have one left.
strange was that the only time this happen to me, i have both Stone dragons in the same habitat, pop up still warned me that 's my last.