PDA

View Full Version : Missing Lovebird (Love Bird)

friscosharkboy
02-26-18, 08:00 AM
I earned the lovebird pet and played with it often. Sometime after my son played the game, the lovebird went missing. Can it be recovered? It's nest looks very sad without it. I tried support, but the message I got back said they no longer respond to individual cases for Farm Story 2. I know this has happened to others. Were any of you able to recover your bird?

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 09:05 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that your lovebird is missing. Did you check your cellar to see if it has been stored? Perhaps he stored it for you?

For your information, discussing Support actions is against the forum rules.
Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)

friscosharkboy
02-26-18, 03:59 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that your lovebird is missing. Did you check your cellar to see if it has been stored? Perhaps he stored it for you?
I checked storage first thing and it is not there. When I touch the nest, everything (pet carrier, feed, etc) is grayed out.

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 06:24 PM
Sad it wasnt there. Was hoping it was, for your sake. I'll try to see if anyone can help you with this. Will send you a pm when I have news.

Moved thread to Bugs & Issues forum.

PookieBear50
02-26-18, 07:26 PM
I checked storage first thing and it is not there. When I touch the nest, everything (pet carrier, feed, etc) is grayed out.

Is it safe to assume you've tried the usual--force close the app, uninstall/reinstall, shut down the device entirely, then turn it back on again?

Rynetory2
02-27-18, 06:39 PM
friscosharkboy - just sent you a pm on this.