PDA

View Full Version : Shroom caps & Toadstool cottage drops stopped

katbtodd
02-24-18, 01:41 PM
I am not max ,,I noticed it since the new update my shroom caps are not dropping from my toadstool cottage and they always have before ,did they change the drops ??nothing drops from it and I'm not max and it's a level 6 42438

ShibuyaCloth
02-24-18, 02:08 PM
Yeap have experienced the same. The Adventure does still drop it.

katbtodd
02-24-18, 03:09 PM
Do you think S/8 change the drops ,I noticed Ivy doesn't drop spell bound every time like it use too

neska04
02-24-18, 07:51 PM
Mine have stopped too

ShibuyaCloth
02-25-18, 01:55 AM
Do you think S/8 change the drops ,I noticed Ivy doesn't drop spell bound every time like it use too

Ivy's hut is not guarantied. But it still drops, just got 3 fresh leaves.

katbtodd
02-25-18, 03:57 AM
Tried to find the building guide and what level they drop,what , all I found is level 3 toadstool Cottage start shrooms start dropping ,,but they are not dropping any more in fact I get nothing but coins and a pink boar ,,please can you find out if the drops have been changed or is this a bug ,I wouldn't worry about this except the out post asks for them now !

katbtodd
02-25-18, 04:35 AM
See I'm not max and nothing but coins come out of the cottage ,, it should drop some of the other stuff needed

Irma_Isle
02-25-18, 05:06 AM
See I'm not max and nothing but coins come out of the cottage ,, it should drop some of the other stuff needed

Your army looks like ready for any fight or attack to their home. Lol. Love it.

riverly
02-25-18, 07:08 AM
My shroomcaps went over the 99 max limit that the other items have. I have way more than 99. I always wondered why I kept getting them. Now there are no drops. Strange.

CharmOfLea
02-25-18, 08:07 AM
Mine is level 4 and is dropping absolutely nothing for the last 48h. But it should, see below. Thanks.

Toadstool Cottage (2x2) limited to the town building cap (if you get the message you're at your limit, you need to sell another town building) Can be sold
TOWN BUILDING
Info: A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.
Collection time: 4 hours
Speed up: 4 gems
Drops: coin, Level 1+ fuzzy moss, fuzzy vine, toadstool mushrooms, Level 3+ shroom Caps

katbtodd
02-25-18, 08:14 AM
Your army looks like ready for any fight or attack to their home. Lol. Love it.

Thank you

katbtodd
02-25-18, 08:18 AM
My shroomcaps went over the 99 max limit that the other items have. I have way more than 99. I always wondered why I kept getting them. Now there are no drops. Strange.

Wow your right ,

XmasCraft
02-25-18, 03:08 PM
I’m not over the limit, but mine has also stopped dropping anything but coins. Level 6

CharmOfLea
02-25-18, 05:11 PM
Why was my bugs post merged with this discussion thread???

SpiritWind00
02-25-18, 07:08 PM
Why was my bugs post merged with this discussion thread???
It was merged and moved as the original thread (this one) was not a game discussion thread, it was always a bugs thread posted in the wrong forum. As you have the same issue, both threads have been merged and the title of the thread updated to reflect the change as is normal practice.

For all: I've flagged this with S8.

katbtodd
02-26-18, 06:57 AM
It was merged and moved as the original thread (this one) was not a game discussion thread, it was always a bugs thread posted in the wrong forum. As you have the same issue, both threads have been merged and the title of the thread updated to reflect the change as is normal practice.

For all: I've flagged this with S8.

Thank you

katbtodd
02-26-18, 07:01 AM
Mine is level 4 and is dropping absolutely nothing for the last 48h. But it should, see below. Thanks.

Toadstool Cottage (2x2) limited to the town building cap (if you get the message you're at your limit, you need to sell another town building) Can be sold
TOWN BUILDING
Info: A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.
Collection time: 4 hours
Speed up: 4 gems
Drops: coin, Level 1+ fuzzy moss, fuzzy vine, toadstool mushrooms, Level 3+ shroom Caps

Glad you posted too, I been posting for a few days now and asking my neighbors as I visit and see that they have the Toad stool cottage and ask them if thiers has stopped dropping for them too ,

PikaSquirrel
02-26-18, 02:18 PM
This has been fixed, please force close the game to see the changes. If you're still not getting the drops, let me know!

katbtodd
02-26-18, 02:44 PM
Still no shroom caps ,but all other stuff drops ..the cottage would always drop caps,with out fail ! it was the only reason I tapped on it to get the shroom cap .

PikaSquirrel
02-26-18, 03:06 PM
Still no shroom caps ,but all other stuff drops ..the cottage would always drop caps,with out fault , it was the only reason I tapped on it to get the shroom cap .

I'll let the team know and will update again once that item is fixed. Thanks!

CharmOfLea
02-26-18, 08:01 PM
Cottage just dropped sparkling toadstool and fuzzy moss. That’s progress. Thank you. I am not sure the caps were a guaranteed drop. If I see them today, I’ll come back here.

katbtodd
02-27-18, 02:39 AM
Cottage just dropped sparkling toadstool and fuzzy moss. That?s progress. Thank you. I am not sure the caps were a guaranteed drop. If I see them today, I?ll come back here.

At level 3 they become a guaranteed drop with out fail they droped every time ! In the only in Toad stool cottage.

katbtodd
02-27-18, 12:20 PM
Pika ,any word on this yet ?

CharmOfLea
02-27-18, 05:37 PM
At level 3 they become a guaranteed drop with out fail they droped every time ! In the only in Toad stool cottage.

Pika ,any word on this yet ?

Thank you for that. I am still at where I was yesterday.

Yes, Pika, anything new?

SpiritWind00
02-27-18, 11:13 PM
I checked and it's still under review. Hopefully soon!

katbtodd
03-01-18, 07:46 AM
I think this has been fixed the last two collections has droped me a shroom cap,, with other stuff thanks again

PikaSquirrel
03-01-18, 12:29 PM
I think this has been fixed the last two collections has droped me a shroom cap,, with other stuff thanks again

Yup, Shroom Caps should be dropping again. If anything else is missing, let me know!

CharmOfLea
03-01-18, 06:27 PM
Nope, it’s all good. Thank you.

katbtodd
03-02-18, 02:51 AM
Thank you

absolutegetter
03-02-18, 01:03 PM
Yup, Shroom Caps should be dropping again. If anything else is missing, let me know!
At the same time as the toadstool cottage issue, I noticed that the Gothic[edit] cottages also lost their item drops. They used to drop crops, mostly strawberries, but always one of something.