PDA

View Full Version : French snail event

alexanderphienfloor
02-24-18, 07:21 AM
From what level is the event... i am lvl 16 but no event on android.... my girlfriend has lvl 17 and does have event on ios

But i see other players with lvl 16 android do have the event playable? How comes....

Rynetory2
02-25-18, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Where do you see level 16 android farms have this event? Participation level is the same for both platforms so it's level 17. Try to level up another level to participate. Here is the current event thread for this. The French Snail Saga Begins - 2018 Feb 23 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103297-The-French-Snail-Saga-Begins-2018-Feb-23)

alexanderphienfloor
02-26-18, 07:47 AM
Thank you...

There all lvl 17 now so thats correct.. however the walkthough is incorrect..... it says 8/8 but in my game it show 9/9 ( well i am at 7/9 atm )... and i am at making fish nets.... so this is very odd to have a different event ?

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 09:10 AM
Our goals differ according farm levels, high level, middle level and low level. Post 1 in the current event thread lists those for the high level. Since your original question has been answered and you're able to participate, let's continue and join others in the current event thread so we can have all discussions in the same thread. Link in my above post. Have fun with your event. :)

Closing thread.