PDA

View Full Version : The French Snail Saga - 2018 Feb 23 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
02-23-18, 03:55 PM
The French Snail Saga Android and iOS. Minimum level 17. This is a Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2) thread for sale of event items.
Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

1. Complete The Snail Saga Goals to win your snail.

The Snail is a pet and is a reward for completing the Snail Saga goals. FYI there is no pet at the end of the Growing Your Art Collection goal.

The Towers will drop additional items needed for the event, and the Golden Tower drops all the decorations in the second goal for the Golden Tower.

2. Purple Rose Bush

Purple Rose Bush: Resolved :)

The team has resolved this for us. Some of you have already posted and happily purchasing and decorating with it. :)

Please take note that the Purple Rose Bush is available to all players above level 17. It will not be available after the event.
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42399

Ooh La La
Morgan and Piper need your help!
Until March 5th

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. Send Planes

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 8: The Snail Saga
I love the French Countryside! I'd love to have my very own French farm. We don't have to change everything, I promise! I know change is hard...but a few accoutrements will give us a certain je ne sais quoi!
Send 12 plane deliveries
Collect 6 French Masterpieces
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 French Flag, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 8: The Snail Saga
Don't tell Morgan but...her French farm has an uninvited guest! I've seen a snail poking around the farm since Morgan started her renovations! Keep business as usual and make some French goodies for Morgan. I'll see if I can track down that Snail's Trail!
Obtain 4 milk chocolate
Make 4 Petit Fours in the chocolatier
Give 4 Petit Fours
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 pickaxe, 3 experience points

Recipe for Petit Fours
2 hours in chocolatier
1 milk chocolate, 1 dark chocolate, 1 sugar

Goal 3 of 8: The Snail Saga
Purple is such a royal and noble colour! Could you pick me some delicate French Roses? I'd love a bouquet!
Plant 12 Purple Rose Bushes
Pick 12 Purple Roses (with Purple Shears)
Give Morgan 20 French Masterpieces
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 shovel, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 8: The Snail Saga
You can make Morgan a perfect purple Bouquet in the studio! Just make sure you don't give her any of the roses with snail slime on them!
Make 3 purple Rose Bouquets in the studio (5 hours each)
Give 3 Purple Rose Bouquets
Give 25 French Masterpieces
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 saw, 3 experience points

Goal 5 of 8: The Snail Saga
Slime on the farm?! And Moss in the mine!? What's happening to my beautiful French farm? Where's Piper? Why do I have the sneaking suspicion she might know what is behind this...
Go mining 10 times
Collect 6 moss from mine
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 can paint, 3 experience points

Goal 6 of 8: The Snail Saga
Welp, the jig is up. I've told Morgan I've seen a Snail round here...I'm not sure what she will want to do about it! Will you help me make some Snail Snacks to lure the little guy to us? If we can catch him, we can stop him from sliming up Morgan's Roses!
Make 1 Snail Snack in the studio
Give 1 Snail Snack
Give 35 French Masterpieces
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

Recipe Snail Snack
3 hours
6 moss, 2 iron ore

Goal 7 of 8: The Snail Saga
So Piper tells me she's been hiding the little pest! I don't know how I feel about a Snail living on the farm...If we can catch it to stop it from sliming up my flowers, that little Snail can live here all it wants.
Make 15 Shell Nets in the bait shop
Catch 15 Fossilized Rocks
Excavate 1 Snail Shell (make in studio)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Shell Net Recipe
3 hours
2 flax, 1 wool

Snail Shell (studio)
45 minutes
1 Fossilized Rock

Goal 8 of 8: The Snail Saga
Piper's convinced me...I don't think it would be so bad to have a Snail living with us! Especially a Snail like this, which clearly appreciates the French Culture! I think the best way to lure our Snail friend is with a snazzy new Snail Shell!
Make 1 Decorated Snail Shell (in studio)
Give Morgan 1 Decorated Snail Shell
Give Morgan 45 French Masterpieces
REWARDS: 1 SNAIL , 1000 coins, 3 experience points

Recipe for Decorated Snail Shell
6 hours
15 Snails ( made in studio from the Fossilized Rocks caught in the pond)

Event Prize
Snail
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

You have to buy the habitat from the market once you win the snail.

Event Boost
Buy Iron Towers for coins
Buy Golden Towers for gems
All Towers are One Time Use
You get French Flags from plane deliveries (random)
Place it on a tower for a random item.

Buying the First Golden Tower is free!
Golden tower popped up a side goal!
I am hoping some of these prizes come from the steel tower too.

Growing Your Art collection
Collect the following:
Stuffed French Bulldog
Rustic Plough
Farm Sign
Farm Painting
Abstract Painting
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

PookieBear50
02-23-18, 04:07 PM
One day's grace, and we're right back into it again. Sigh. Oh, well. At least--for now, at any rate--I don't need my Dehydrator or Chocolatier, so I can finish up the last two regular goals from the other event.

grameys
02-23-18, 04:15 PM
what do we do with the french masterpieces?

judyandthecat
02-23-18, 04:26 PM
what do we do with the french masterpieces?

I am hoping we give them in goal 2

judyandthecat
02-23-18, 04:54 PM
Step 2

Obtain 4 milk chocolate
Make 4 Petit Fours in the chocolatier
Give 4 Petit Fours
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 pickaxe, 3 experience points

Recipe for Petit Fours
2 hours in chocolatier
1 milk chocolate, 1 dark chocolate, 1 sugar

draughnc
02-23-18, 05:01 PM
My chocolatier is busy with dehydrated chocolate bananas. Yikes. We need a small break.

kit10deuce
02-23-18, 05:14 PM
Geeez! Can they not just give us a week at least! I'd like a break just to maintain my farm and earn some gems. Phew! What even is this? Is a giant weird looking snail supposed to be the prize? Ew....

judyandthecat
02-23-18, 05:15 PM
Buying the First Golden Tower is free!
Golden tower popped up a side goal!
I am hoping some of these prizes come from the steel tower too.
Growing Your Art collection
Collect the following:

Stuffed French Bulldog
Rustic Plough
Farm Sign
Farm Painting
Abstract Painting
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

grameys
02-23-18, 05:23 PM
I am hoping we give them in goal 2
i have 30 of them already taking up space... its like a piece is missing... where do the paintings go...

judyandthecat
02-23-18, 05:27 PM
i have 30 of them already taking up space... its like a piece is missing... where do the paintings go...

I've quit sending planes until we find out where they are going.

bluesapphire09
02-23-18, 05:32 PM
I got my first French flag and used it on the iron tower. All of a sudden the tower disappeared!!! Is that supposed to happen? :confused:

bluesapphire09
02-23-18, 05:35 PM
I got my first French flag and used it on the iron tower. All of a sudden the tower disappeared!!! Is that supposed to happen? :confused:

Nevermind LOL I found the answer:p

PookieBear50
02-23-18, 07:30 PM
Does anyone else have the option to go to the second wheel at the Fishing Pond and use a net? If my game isn't glitching, then we may at some point need to craft nets later.

judyandthecat
02-23-18, 08:08 PM
Does anyone else have the option to go to the second wheel at the Fishing Pond and use a net? If my game isn't glitching, then we may at some point need to craft nets later.
Yes I just checked I see a net...I pressed on it and it said buy for 12 gems or craft in the bait shop

Paul__
02-23-18, 08:12 PM
Has anyone else been getting Moss from the mine? On stage 2.

PookieBear50
02-23-18, 08:22 PM
Has anyone else been getting Moss from the mine? On stage 2.

Moss, hmm? Just found one in the Mine. Moss and nets in the Fishing Pond remind me of an earlier event, but I can't remember which one. Might be worth researching...

ankavale1000
02-23-18, 08:53 PM
Is there a pet at the end? I got the stuffed French dog from golden tower, but it is a decoration not a pet. I don't think I'm going to buy more golden towers at 35 diamonds a piece just to complete the collection / goal unless there's a pet at end of Growing Your Art Collection. I will continue with The Snail Saga though, since I don't need to give diamonds. Please, can someone confirm if there's a pet at end of which goal, thank u very much.

Rynetory2
02-23-18, 09:01 PM
Is there a pet at the end? I got the stuffed French dog from golden tower, but it is a decoration not a pet. I don't think I'm going to buy more golden towers at 35 diamonds a piece just to complete the collection / goal unless there's a pet at end of Growing Your Art Collection. I will continue with The Snail Saga though, since I don't need to give diamonds. Please, can someone confirm if there's a pet at end of which goal, thank u very much.

Checking on this. I hope we do but I am guessing not as there's no pet shown in the Growing your art collection. Hopefully I'm wrong.

ankavale1000
02-23-18, 09:13 PM
Thank u so much Rynetory2. Just wanted to check if it's worth completing Growing Art Collection. I think u r right about no pet, since it's not showing. But I'm still hoping ... just love this game during events

Rynetory2
02-23-18, 09:15 PM
Thank u so much Rynetory2. Just wanted to check if it's worth completing Growing Art Collection. I think u r right about no pet, since it's not showing. But I'm still hoping ... just love this game during events

The answer is ..... ok I'm going hide the answer to keep you all in suspense lol :p

Click for answer
The Snail is a pet and is a reward for completing the Snail Saga goals. FYI there is no pet at the end of the Growing Your Art Collection goal.

The Towers will drop additional items needed for the event, and the Golden Tower drops all the decorations in the second goal for the Golden Tower.

I am soooo happy that my guess turned out wrong.

kindefarm1890
02-23-18, 09:17 PM
I am hoping for a pet at the end especially since Piper said she saw a snail on the farm.

Received 8 masterpieces from the gold tower and 1 wool from the iron tower. I may have to use a bronze cowbell to speed up the chocolatier since I currently have 5 chocolate bananas being crafted.

ankavale1000
02-23-18, 09:21 PM
Thank u Rynetory 2 for checking n getting back to us with fantastic news. Going to stock up on masterpieces now since I'm guessing we will need hundreds for the Snail.

Rynetory2
02-23-18, 09:30 PM
Thank u Rynetory 2 for checking n getting back to us with fantastic news. Going to stock up on masterpieces now since I'm guessing we will need hundreds for the Snail.

Meowmeowbeans brought us the great news! She and the team have been working hard to give us new events, updates and these cool new stuffs which include the Android players. :D

Paul__
02-23-18, 09:55 PM
The answer is ..... ok I'm going hide the answer to keep you all in suspense lol :p

Click for answer

I am soooo happy that my guess turned out wrong.

Im a little confused. So we have to use gems to get the Decorations?

Or maybe can we get gold towers from silver towers? I got a silver tower earlier today from a silver tower so...

tya_bakery
02-23-18, 10:09 PM
Meowmeowbeans brought us the great news! She and the team have been working hard to give us new events, updates and these cool new stuffs which include the Android players. :D

Thank you for the news!
Love all about pet or quest in my farmstory2 and android
:) :) :)

Scalezzzz
02-24-18, 12:20 AM

You’ll need those for the third goal!

griffithpack
02-24-18, 12:37 AM
You’ll need those for the third goal!

Thank you - I was about to start throwing them away!

Scalezzzz
02-24-18, 12:44 AM
Thank you - I was about to start throwing them away!

You’ll need 20 for the third goal. I don’t know if we will need more after that but I have a feeling we will continue to need them.

judyandthecat
02-24-18, 01:00 AM
Goal 3
Purple is such a royal and noble colour! Could you pick me some delicate French Roses? I'd love a bouquet!
Plant 12 Purple Rose Bushes
Pick 12 Purple Roses (with Purple Shears)
Give Morgan 20 French Masterpieces
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 shovel, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
02-24-18, 01:49 AM
Goal 4
You can make Morgan a perfect purple Bouquet in the studio! Just make sure you don't give her any of the roses with snail slime on them!
Make 3 purple rose bouquets in the studio (5 hours each)
Give 3 Purple Rose Bouquets
Give 25 French Masterpieces
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 saw, 3 experience points

Fairyreserve
02-24-18, 10:40 AM
Checking on this. I hope we do but I am guessing not as there's no pet shown in the Growing your art collection. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Unless it's maybe... A snail?!

Fairyreserve
02-24-18, 10:43 AM

I think you and Meowmeowbeans are awesome. Thank u for all these events! For Android erst, too! I'm loving it! Even when things can use improvement, storm8 is clearly listening and I think k it's awesome!

norny26
02-24-18, 11:23 AM
Where do the tower go when you add a flag?

judyandthecat
02-24-18, 11:29 AM
Where do the tower go when you add a flag?

When you put a flag on the tower it disappears and you get a random prize.
Iron Towers I have received French Masterpieces, wool etc.
Golden Towers can also give a random prize.

Towers are a one time use.

DaphneGlass
02-24-18, 11:39 AM
It is a good aid to levelling up even if you don’t finish it, good luck folks, I like the snail, he’s really bright lol xx

PookieBear50
02-24-18, 11:50 AM
I'm wondering if it's possible to complete the "Growing Your Art Collection" goal with the Iron Towers or if it definitely has to be the Golden Towers. As much as I'd want to obtain the Stuffed French Bulldog, I can't afford to spend 35 gems multiple times on the possibility of getting the hoped-for prize. I can afford it with the Iron Towers (as long as I continue to receive French Flags), but not the Golden Towers.

judyandthecat
02-24-18, 11:55 AM
Goal 5
Go mining 10 times
Collect 6 moss from mine
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 can paint, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
02-24-18, 12:00 PM
Goal 6 of 8: The Snail Saga
Make 1 snail snack in the studio
Give 1 Snail snack
Give 35 French Masterpieces
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

Recipe Snail snack
3 hours
6 moss, 2 iron ore

vxn555
02-24-18, 12:05 PM
where do we get the purple shears please? :confused:

judyandthecat
02-24-18, 12:07 PM
where do we get the purple shears please? :confused:

Random drops from plane deliveries

vxn555
02-24-18, 12:20 PM
thank you very much!

judyandthecat
02-24-18, 03:11 PM
Goal 7
So Piper tells me she's been hiding the little pest! I don't know how I feel about a Snail living on the farm...If we can catch it to stop it from sliming up my flowers, that little Snail can live here all it wants.
Make 15 Shell Nets in the bait shop
Catch 15 Fossilized Rocks
Excavate 1 Snail Shell (make in studio)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Shell Net Recipe
3 hours
2 flax, 1 wool

Snail Shell (studio)
45 minutes
1 Fossilized Rock

lululatte
02-24-18, 03:27 PM
From deliveries, it's slow though I have had one in 10 deliveries so far. Good luck.

shanghai_rose
02-24-18, 03:42 PM
Anyone else stuck waiting for purple shears to drop? I’ve been sending deliveries for a whole day now and haven’t had one drop at all. :(

penally1
02-24-18, 03:54 PM
Purple shears are from deliveries when you get to the purple rose goal.

Scalezzzz
02-24-18, 04:02 PM
I'm wondering if it's possible to complete the "Growing Your Art Collection" goal with the Iron Towers or if it definitely has to be the Golden Towers. As much as I'd want to obtain the Stuffed French Bulldog, I can't afford to spend 35 gems multiple times on the possibility of getting the hoped-for prize. I can afford it with the Iron Towers (as long as I continue to receive French Flags), but not the Golden Towers.

I have a couple flags but I don?t think I?m going to bother to use them on the Iron Tower. It just hasn?t been worth it, in my opinion. I keep getting wool. I?m also not going to use gems in the hopes that I complete that goal. :(

Paul__
02-24-18, 05:37 PM

So let me get this straight. You have to pay gems to get the prizes?

KewlMusic
02-24-18, 05:56 PM
How are we to advance beyond picking the purple roses if the purple shears don't drop from airplane deliveries? Because of that I'm stuck on goal 3. This is extremely frustrating!

Lilliepaddd
02-24-18, 05:59 PM
I just used up my gold tower...And.got.a.shovel.....really!!!!! Wasn’t it supposed to be one of the prizes listed. Ughhhhhhh

kindefarm1890
02-24-18, 06:33 PM
How are we to advance beyond picking the purple roses if the purple shears don't drop from airplane deliveries? Because of that I'm stuck on goal 3. This is extremely frustrating!

I agree the drop rate is bad on the shears. I have sent out over 15 deliveries since bringing out the roses and no shears. Also the drop rate on the masterpieces seems to be lower.

The only way the obtain the decorations is using gems for the gold towers. I purchased 11 iron towers and they were a waste. Received wool, flax, flags, pickaxes and two masterpieces. It does not make sense to spend 1500 coins for one wool that can be bought for 38 coins.

tere2322
02-24-18, 06:36 PM
I’ve added a chocolatier speed up flag but it’s not working. Anyone else had this problem?

kindefarm1890
02-24-18, 06:42 PM
I’ve added a chocolatier speed up flag but it’s not working. Anyone else had this problem?

Speed flags do not work for event crafts.

nagmad
02-24-18, 07:04 PM
I just used up my gold tower...And.got.a.shovel.....really!!!!! Wasn?t it supposed to be one of the prizes listed. Ughhhhhhh

Oh it?s not just me then, I got 1 pick for the mine, Def will not be buying more for that,

Paul__
02-24-18, 07:20 PM

also having trouble with the drop rates. I?ve gotten 1 after doing maybe 20 deliveries?

PookieBear50
02-24-18, 07:47 PM
So let me get this straight. You have to pay gems to get the prizes?

Essentially, yes. At this point, it seems evident that the only way to get those prizes needed to complete the "Growing Your Art Collection" side-quest is to use a flag on a Golden Tower (though someone has posted that it isn't a guaranteed success, having received a tool instead). As I stated, however, I can't afford 35 gems each time, and now with the knowledge that I might get exactly what I would have gotten from an Iron Tower, I'm even more reluctant to do so, were I able to afford it.

Paul__
02-24-18, 08:02 PM
Essentially, yes. At this point, it seems evident that the only way to get those prizes needed to complete the "Growing Your Art Collection" side-quest is to use a flag on a Golden Tower (though someone has posted that it isn't a guaranteed success, having received a tool instead). As I stated, however, I can't afford 35 gems each time, and now with the knowledge that I might get exactly what I would have gotten from an Iron Tower, I'm even more reluctant to do so, were I able to afford it.

That is ridiculous. It takes a minimum of 140 gems and that doesn’t include duplicate prizes and things like shovels! That’s more than 5 dollars worth of gems. MINIMUM

PookieBear50
02-24-18, 08:05 PM
That is ridiculous. It takes a minimum of 140 gems and that doesn’t include duplicate prizes and things like shovels! That’s more than 5 dollars worth of gems. MINIMUM

Which is why I'm not going to try to complete that goal. Not with the Golden Towers, anyway.

lululatte
02-24-18, 08:16 PM
It is difficult first one took ages ... I have managed six in about 8 hours and a lot of deliveries . Hang in in there. 😊

lululatte
02-24-18, 08:18 PM
Yes the one you buy and get your gems back gave me a shovel. The one I accidentally put down as they're so close and the gold is first in the shop gave me 9 paintings. ..I'm sticking to the coins one. Can't afford all those gems.

Rbkhfrnkln
02-24-18, 09:59 PM
I had a friend send me screenshots of each stage of the event and the snail she won I posted them on my profile in the events tab if u would like to see them. Good luck everyone

bluesapphire09
02-25-18, 03:48 AM
I hope we can continue to grow purple flowers and make purple bouquets. They are so pretty.
And the petit fours are precious. Just love them :)

Mitzi111
02-25-18, 05:17 AM
I used my first pair of purple shears, but the roses didn't register as 'picked'. ??? Is there something else I need to do so that it will count toward my 12? Those shears were very difficult to get !

judyandthecat
02-25-18, 05:24 AM
I used my first pair of purple shears, but the roses didn't register as 'picked'. ??? Is there something else I need to do so that it will count toward my 12? Those shears were very difficult to get !

Did you try a force close?

judyandthecat
02-25-18, 05:26 AM
I hope we can continue to grow purple flowers and make purple bouquets. They are so pretty.
And the petit fours are precious. Just love them :)

Oh I wish they are so so so beautiful.
May I also recommend if you are on that step right now buy extra for decorations because as soon as that step is done you can no longer buy them.

Mitzi111
02-25-18, 05:41 AM
Did you try a force close?

Yes I closed out 2ce and it still shows 0/12 roses picked. ?

judyandthecat
02-25-18, 05:46 AM
Yes I closed out 2ce and it still shows 0/12 roses picked. ?

Oh no hopefully rynetory2 has a suggestion because I don't remember doing anything except planting and cutting.
I assume that it shows zero Purple sheers and is the Rose bush there or gone.

Mitzi111
02-25-18, 05:50 AM
Oh no hopefully rynetory2 has a suggestion because I don't remember doing anything except planting and cutting.
I assume that it shows zero Purple sheers and is the Rose bush there or gone.
Actually, the shears are gone, but the bush is still there. : (

Update! I just tapped that bush with my finger and it disappeared!. weird. Now it shows that I cut the roses. Thanks for mentioning that the bush should be gone. I'm not sure why the shears didn't do that, but at least my problem is solved. Thanks

Scalezzzz
02-25-18, 05:54 AM
Actually, the shears are gone, but the bush is still there. : (

Is your barn full? This happened to me because my barn was full. I got rid of a few items and was bummed about losing the shears and not getting my rose but when I clicked on the Bush the flower counted and it went to me barn.

Mitzi111
02-25-18, 05:59 AM
Is your barn full? This happened to me because my barn was full. I got rid of a few items and was bummed about losing the shears and not getting my rose but when I clicked on the Bush the flower counted and it went to me barn.

OHHHH yes! my barn was full. I didn't realize that would happen. I will check that next time. THANKS

Fairyreserve
02-25-18, 10:52 AM
May I also recommend if you are on that step right now buy extra for decorations because as soon as that step is done you can no longer buy them.

I definitely will do that. Are they store able?

Fairyreserve
02-25-18, 10:54 AM
That is ridiculous. It takes a minimum of 140 gems and that doesn?t include duplicate prizes and things like shovels! That?s more than 5 dollars worth of gems. MINIMUM

Agreed that's a little cuckoo. However, these are only decorations, right? No impact at all on the snail quest?

bluesapphire09
02-25-18, 01:34 PM

I will definitely do that! Thanks for the tip;)

judyandthecat
02-25-18, 02:55 PM
Goal 8
Piper's convinced me...I don't think it would be so bad to have a Snail living with us! Especially a Snail like this, which clearly appreciates the French Culture! I think the best way to lure our Snail friend is with a snazzy new Snail Shell!
Make 1 Decorated Snail Shell (in studio)
Give Morgan 1 Decorated Snail Shell
Give Morgan 45 French Masterpieces
REWARDS: 1 SNAIL, 1000 coins, 3 experience points

Recipe for Decorated Snail Shell
6 hours
15 Snails ( made in studio from the Fossilized Rocks caught in the pond)

ankavale1000
02-25-18, 04:16 PM

A huge Thank You to Meowmeowbeans and the Team for this great event. Aside from the shears being quite elusive, the event is totally doable and enjoyable. I didn't mind the long hours of crafting time since it gives me time to collect masterpieces.

The Snail is unbelievably cute inside the habitat. I'm thrilled!

Additionally, a huge Thank You to JudyandtheCat and Rynetory for helping us with every single event, answering all of our questions and supplying us with future goal requirements.

I think a large part of the reason I love farm story so much is because of the togetherness of the community. We all help each other out. U really don't see that much in other games.

judyandthecat
02-25-18, 04:30 PM
A huge Thank You to Meowmeowbeans and the Team for this great event. Aside from the shears being quite elusive, the event is totally doable and enjoyable. I didn't mind the long hours of crafting time since it gives me time to collect masterpieces.

The Snail is unbelievably cute inside the habitat. I'm thrilled!

Additionally, a huge Thank You to JudyandtheCat and Rynetory for helping us with every single event, answering all of our questions and supplying us with future goal requirements.

I think a large part of the reason I love farm story so much is because of the togetherness of the community. We all help each other out. U really don't see that much in other games.

Until I seen your Snail and habitat I was thinking I don't know but oh my oh my
The snail is so so so adorable and the habitat is outstanding.
A big big congratulations ankavale1000
I totally agree with you it was so nice that we could send planes while the event items were crafting.

MeowMeowBeans and Storm8 staff ...hats off to a unique pet...A SNAIL

Lozziemj
02-25-18, 05:25 PM
I have extra moss from mining and petit fours taking up space in my barn. Anyone know if there?s any reason to keep these? I?m currently making the one required snail bait from the moss in my studio. I?d rather sell or toss the extras to make room if I won?t need them in future. ??

judyandthecat
02-25-18, 05:43 PM
I have extra moss from mining and petit fours taking up space in my barn. Anyone know if there?s any reason to keep these? I?m currently making the one required snail bait from the moss in my studio. I?d rather sell or toss the extras to make room if I won?t need them in future. ??

Not sure if you have totally finished the goal requiring the Moss ...
Goals 1 to 8 are posted in post one of this thread.
Once you have completed the six Moss in the Snail Snack you are done with Moss.
You can sell them in your store to a storm bot or put them in your store and then dump them.

Just don't dump French Masterpieces because they are needed to give right to and including goal 8
Hang on to the flags too they are very needed if you are buying towers.

Petit Fours can also be sold/dumped when done with the goal.

Review goals 1 to 8 to make sure you don't dump something needed.

Mitzi111
02-25-18, 06:38 PM
HELLLLP why can't I get shears to drop? delivery after delivery after..... and I have only gotten 2 shears ALL day ! I'm stuck

bluesapphire09
02-25-18, 08:43 PM

Thank you for the tip. I hadn't thought of that. I will definitely be buying some extra purple roses just to decorate ;)

Rynetory2
02-25-18, 09:37 PM
OHHHH yes! my barn was full. I didn't realize that would happen. I will check that next time. THANKS

Glad it's solved. :) This happens to players who had their barns full as you have found out. Always check your barn and never play with a full barn.

HELLLLP why can't I get shears to drop? delivery after delivery after..... and I have only gotten 2 shears ALL day ! I'm stuck

My shears are a bit rarer drop compared to the other items. Keep trying. It helps to check the newspapers/side shops to buy crafts to submit more orders for drops. Good luck.

Rynetory2
02-25-18, 09:44 PM

Wont know for sure until the event ends. We had a mixture of storable and unstorable plants from past events. I'm keeping them out on my farm even if they are unstorable.

The purple rose bush goes very well with my current cupid's bouquets and spring blossom fences (both purple) on my farm. I just turned my farm even more purple than it already was. :)

Aside to others: Buy them if you like or undecided, you can always sell off after the event if you decide not to keep it.

princessskykennedy
02-25-18, 10:20 PM
Aside to others: You wont get these purple rose bush once you completed Goal 4. Buy them if you like or undecided, you can always sell off after the event if you decide not to keep it.

I think they have changed it so you can only buy 12��. My first farm I bought extras-my second farm-I could only buy 12
Sad because they are beautiful and purple is my favourite colour !

Rynetory2
02-25-18, 10:51 PM
I think they have changed it so you can only buy 12��. My first farm I bought extras-my second farm-I could only buy 12

I just bought a few more to test and no limit. Maybe you want to check your 2nd farm again?

On a side note: I can still buy after completing Goal 4. :) Amended my post.

judyandthecat
02-26-18, 12:45 AM
There is one difference in this event when you find that adorable Snail in storage there will not be a habitat.
You have to go to the market and buy.

Keep sending those planes because this little snail will steal your heart.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42498

judyandthecat
02-26-18, 01:56 AM

I am wondering if maybe version or something because I could not buy more and when that goal started I had one chance to buy and had to hit the word go in the goal beside buy Purple flowers...soon as I bought the 12 and thank goodness I bought some extra then they were gone because the word go was gone from Goal.....I too would of bought a lot more.
Like you some of my neighbours could buy no more and another couple neighbours could continue buying.
I hope somehow they add these to decorations so they are available for years to come...so pretty.

nagmad
02-26-18, 05:32 AM
I could only buy 12 of the purple rose bushes aswell, no other option to buy more for me

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 05:54 AM
Which game version are you guys using? I'm on version 2.6.6, iOS platform.

Here's what my Market shows.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42509

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 05:58 AM
Congrats judyandthecat! He's so cute! :) I can't wait for mine.

judyandthecat
02-26-18, 06:37 AM
Which game version are you guys using? I'm on version 2.6.6, iOS platform.

Here's what my Market shows.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42509

When the goal appeared it was not even in my store I basically had to hit the word go then it opened and I got to buy that one and only time and was same for a couple of neighbours too.
This iPad Pro is up to date for farm story of course.
iOS Version 10.0.2

My spare iPad is a mini and right up to date and has feline on it too cause easier to shove in my purse.
Farm story also the most up to date from Canada App Store.
Says 22.6.6
iOS version
Version 11.2.5 the last version released.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42510

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 06:47 AM
When the goal appeared it was not even in my store I basically had to hit the word go then it opened and I got to buy that one and only time and was same for a couple of neighbours too.
This iPad Pro is up to date for farm story of course.
iOS Version 10.0.2

My spare iPad is a mini and right up to date and has feline on it too cause easier to shove in my purse.
Farm story also the most up to date from Canada App Store.
Says 22.6.6
iOS version
Version 11.2.5 the last version released.

My game and os versions are same as yours, 2.6.6 and os 11.2.5. There's a new os 11.2.6 but I haven't update yet. Maybe I'm on Goal 7?

judyandthecat
02-26-18, 06:52 AM
Congrats judyandthecat! He's so cute! :) I can't wait for mine.

Thank you. I totally agree that he is sooooo cute like when I heard the prize was a snail I was thinking yeuk and now this little guy is right up there as one of my all time favourite. I notice when I bought the habitat said for three crawly pets so mind already dancing what might be added.

Everyone keep sending those planes and remember if an item takes too long to make or find in the newspaper refresh the order. Sometimes I playing with two orders all the rest was refreshing.

judyandthecat
02-26-18, 06:59 AM
My game and os versions are same as yours, 2.6.6 and os 11.2.5. There's a new os 11.2.6 but I haven't update yet. Maybe could be game level then? Or maybe I'm on Goal 7? I'll try to find out more.

Oh please rynetory2 because I would love to be able to buy more of these Purple Roses.
My option to buy was gone while I was still collecting sheers to cut....like immediately and roses only appeared in store when I hit word go...because I was thinking I can't find them to buy them. Went back to the goal in my to do list hit the word go by where it said buy then market popped open and was like they appeared and then I bought and I closed to go make room to buy more but when reopened Roses were gone and beings I had already bought the 12 the word go was checked off. Lucky I had bought 15 extra but like you they are so nice with the Purple fence and Purple Heart flowers I would of liked a lot more.
My option was gone right after I bought right to the end of goal 8.

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 07:01 AM
Thank you. I totally agree that he is sooooo cute like when I heard the prize was a snail I was thinking yeuk and now this little guy is right up there as one of my all time favourite. I notice when I bought the habitat said for three crawly pets so mind already dancing what might be added.

Everyone keep sending those planes and remember if an item takes too long to make or find in the newspaper refresh the order. Sometimes I playing with two orders all the rest was refreshing.

I think mine is going into storage until I get more space :(, I've to give priority to those habitats with already 3 pets. Hmmm I need to scramp up some more land somehow.

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 07:04 AM
Oh please rynetory2 because I would love to be able to buy more of these Purple Roses.
My option to buy was gone while I was still collecting sheers to cut....like immediately and roses only appeared in store when I hit word go...because I was thinking I can't find them to buy them. Went back to the goal in my to do list hit the word go by where it said buy then market popped open and was like they appeared and then I bought and I closed to go make room to buy more but when reopened Roses were gone and beings I had already bought the 12 the word go was checked off. Lucky I had bought 15 extra but like you they are so nice with the Purple fence and Purple Heart flowers I would of liked a lot more.
My option was gone right after I bought right to the end of goal 8.

I just sent in a report on this, will update you guys when I have more info. Not sure why, maybe you couldn't buy cos you have completed your goals while I'm on goal 7 and still have that option to buy. I'm surprised that they stayed after Goal 4 as they usually disappeared after that as in past events.

Beans67
02-26-18, 07:13 AM
I also am experiencing no purple roses in the market. I had to select the GO button for them to show at all and now they are gone (I have already purchased 12) even though I am not past that goal, my game is up to date, and I have tried restarting, but they haven't come back. They are a beautiful decoration and I want to keep some for afterwards. Please let us know how to get them back in our markets.

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 07:15 AM
I also am experiencing no purple roses in the market. I had to select the GO button for them to show at all and now they are gone (I have already purchased 12) even though I am not past that goal, my game is up to date, and I have tried restarting, but they haven't come back. They are a beautiful decoration and I want to keep some for afterwards. Please let us know how to get them back in our markets.

What are your game version and os version? Which goal are you on?

Beans67
02-26-18, 07:57 AM
OS 10.3.3
Game version 2.6.6
Goal 3

friscosharkboy
02-26-18, 08:10 AM
I am level 26 without a mine and getting my Moss from grapevines. I started collecting before Step 5, but only those I collect after getting to Step 5 count in the goal.

kindefarm1890
02-26-18, 09:02 AM
I just sent in a report on this, will update you guys when I have more info. Not sure why, maybe you couldn't buy cos you have completed your goals while I'm on goal 7 and still have that option to buy. I'm surprised that they stayed after Goal 4 as they usually disappeared after that as in past events.

I too was not able to purchase the roses through the normal new items tab. I had to click on the GO button and once I had the 12 roses the option disappeared. I just started goal 5 this morning so I am not finished with the event. I also would like to purchase extras and hopefully they will be storable at the end of the event. I like the look of these purple rose much better than the red ones we had on a past event. Thank you for passing on our comments to the team.

IOS 11.2.6
Game 2.6.6

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 09:22 AM
OS 10.3.3
Game version 2.6.6
Goal 3

I too was not able to purchase the roses through the normal new items tab. I had to click on the GO button and once I had the 12 roses the option disappeared. I just started goal 5 this morning so I am not finished with the event. I also would like to purchase extras and hopefully they will be storable at the end of the event. I like the look of these purple rose much better than the red ones we had on a past event. Thank you for passing on our comments to the team.

IOS 11.2.6
Game 2.6.6

Thanks guys for your info. I've added to my report. Additionally I've requested for it to be made available since you all love it. :)

kindefarm1890 - we still have time, don't give up, I think you stand a good chance to finish. Hope you do. :)

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 09:35 AM
I am level 26 without a mine and getting my Moss from grapevines. I started collecting before Step 5, but only those I collect after getting to Step 5 count in the goal.

Oh that's something new. I supposed the team added this because you won't be able to buy them from newspapers and I'm so glad they added this option. I'm happy to hear that you are able to proceed without the mine. Thanks for sharing.

kindefarm1890
02-26-18, 10:16 AM
Thanks guys for your info. I've added to my report. Additionally I've requested for it to be made available since you all love it. :)

kindefarm1890 - we still have time, don't give up, I think you stand a good chance to finish. Hope you do. :)

Thanks for the support the shears had a really low drop rate. Now that I am past that goal I can only hope the drop rate on the masterpieces increases a little since I used up all of them on goal 4.

Rynetory2 just a note for the team. Now that I am past the goal where I need the shears and am making the bouquets I just received from a delivery some shears. I don't think I need them anymore so maybe they are making up for such a low drop rate when I did need them.

Update: Received 3 shears in the last 8 deliveries.

Beans67
02-26-18, 10:46 AM
Thank you for your help, Rynetory! Another quick question: I was hoping to keep trying for the rustic plow and other art stuff but I need flags for the towers. I haven't received any flags for two days. Do the flags only drop during the first two goals? Does the rustic plow only come from the gold tower?

Beans67
02-26-18, 11:04 AM
Okay, so forget the question about the flags--I just received one. i still have the question about the rustic plow and art work. Do they only come from the gold tower?

lululatte
02-26-18, 03:09 PM
Would anyone know please why the boost flags don't work? I just bought one with two cowbells for the bait shop and it's not working?

Paul__
02-26-18, 03:26 PM
Would anyone know please why the boost flags don't work? I just bought one with two cowbells for the bait shop and it's not working?
Boosts don’t work on event items

suncatchers
02-26-18, 03:42 PM
Just an update on the purple flowers...I am now able to buy the purple flowers. I had the same thing happen as judyandthecat...could not buy the flowers after I tapped “go” and bought them from the goal list. They are now for sale in my store. Thanks for all the help with these events! Good luck to everyone!

Beans67
02-26-18, 04:01 PM
Mine too! I have purple roses for sale in my market! Thank you S8 team for fixing that!

nagmad
02-26-18, 04:33 PM
Purple roses available again like above have said, thank you

In saying that, I am still on level 3 and need 5 more purple shears, the drop rate is horrible, I have been on lvl 3 for a couple of days and sending out deliveries, even levelling up, and I am thinking at this rate will be on lvl 3 for another couple of days, I’m not sure it’s worth still trying.

judyandthecat
02-26-18, 04:45 PM
SUPER HAPPY DANCE!

Thank you rynetory2 and storm team for making the Purple Roses for sale.

They are soooooooo beautiful!

judyandthecat
02-26-18, 04:46 PM
Purple roses available again like above have said, thank you

In saying that, I am still on level 3 and need 5 more purple shears, the drop rate is horrible, I have been on lvl 3 for a couple of days and sending out deliveries, even levelling up, and I am thinking at this rate will be on lvl 3 for another couple of days, I’m not sure it’s worth still trying.

Keep going and while you are trying for sheers you can collect the French Masterpieces.

judyandthecat
02-26-18, 04:47 PM
Okay, so forget the question about the flags--I just received one. i still have the question about the rustic plow and art work. Do they only come from the gold tower?

Yes only from the Golden Tower

Paul__
02-26-18, 05:51 PM
So I?m guessing it?s confirmed we have to use gems to get the decorations. I liked the decorations a lot, but I?m not going to use all my gems, without even a 100 percent chance of getting decorations. Sorry?

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 06:11 PM

Yes they are random drops from Golden Tower.

So I?m guessing it?s confirmed we have to use gems to get the decorations. I liked the decorations a lot, but I?m not going to use all my gems, without even a 100 percent chance of getting decorations. Sorry?

Yes the decorations are from the Golden Tower as well. On the bright side, the Golden Tower is 35 gems which is cheaper than some of them in the past.

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 06:15 PM
Purple Rose Bush: Resolved :)

The team has resolved this for us. Some of you have already posted and happily purchasing and decorating with it. :)

Please take note that the Purple Rose Bush is available to all players above level 17. It will not be available after the event.

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 06:21 PM
SUPER HAPPY DANCE!

Thank you rynetory2 and storm team for making the Purple Roses for sale.

They are soooooooo beautiful!

Happy to help and I'm happy that everyone is able to purchase them. :) Haha I'll be seeing a lot more beautiful farms plus purple farms. ;)

chdavis007
02-26-18, 07:49 PM
What's the point of using a flag on an iron tower only to get a flag back???

forum rules and policies (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

PookieBear50
02-26-18, 07:52 PM
This may be a silly question (except that past experience suggests it may actually be more pertinent than it might seem), but are the Shell Nets in Goal 7 guaranteed to collect ONLY Fossilized Rocks, or might they also pull in various fish, parts, etc.?

Fairyreserve
02-26-18, 08:45 PM

I like that. It's like a do over.

Fairyreserve
02-26-18, 08:46 PM
I'm adding my voice to the thankful for purple bouquets!

Lilliepaddd
02-26-18, 08:47 PM
This may be a silly question (except that past experience suggests it may actually be more pertinent than it might seem), but are the Shell Nets in Goal 7 guaranteed to collect ONLY Fossilized Rocks, or might they also pull in various fish, parts, etc.?

I only received fossilized rocks. I’m hoping the artwork drop gets better.

PookieBear50
02-26-18, 08:49 PM
I like that. It's like a do over.

However, it's a do-over with a cost, since you need to buy another tower to replace the one that gave you the flag back.

Fairyreserve
02-26-18, 08:50 PM
Am I the only one who imagines what might be inside all of our buildings? How cool would it be if we could put our prizes from the towers inside our building is as decorations? Just a wild crazy thought. I realize I'm probably way out there on this, but... thought I would put it out there. :cool:

Fairyreserve
02-26-18, 08:50 PM
However, it's a do-over with a cost, since you need to buy another tower to replace the one that gave you the flag back.

That's a good point. Oof.

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 08:57 PM

I dont mind trying again and I like the french masterpieces and other items I got from them. I'm happy spending coins on them to help with french masterpieces, helps to save me time and besides I have millions of coins and nowhere to spend. Up to you if you like to try your chances. :)

Rynetory2
02-26-18, 08:58 PM
Am I the only one who imagines what might be inside all of our buildings? How cool would it be if we could put our prizes from the towers inside our building is as decorations? Just a wild crazy thought. I realize I'm probably way out there on this, but... thought I would put it out there. :cool:

Haha I do too. :o Sometimes I zoom max into my buildings to see the animations while crafting. Welcome to the Farm Story 2 addicts club! ;)

lululatte
02-26-18, 11:59 PM
Thanks... that's sad I wasted two cowbells then.

hazydaisy80
02-27-18, 02:03 AM
I have purple roses in the market, 4 lots of shears in my barn, I’m on level 3 Of the snail saga & hit go but for some reason I’m unable to plant the purple roses. Any advice please guys? X

PookieBear50
02-27-18, 02:22 AM
I have purple roses in the market, 4 lots of shears in my barn, I’m on level 3 Of the snail saga & hit go but for some reason I’m unable to plant the purple roses. Any advice please guys? X

Not sure if any of these apply...

1. If you are playing on Android but you also play on iOS, perhaps there's something in the way preventing the roses from being placed.
2. Try force-closing the app and opening it again.
3. Try turning off your device completely for a few minutes, then turn it back on.
4. Last resort: try uninstalling and reinstalling your app.

judyandthecat
02-27-18, 02:54 AM

I don't know all you do is drag it out of the store on to an empty spot on your farm.
Like an ash tree, etc.

Try everything Pookiebear50 has suggested then if none of that works send rynetory2 a message.

bluesapphire09
02-27-18, 06:02 AM
I finally finished making my rose bouquets and quickly went on to the mine to find some moss. I've found 6 moss bottles 3 times! And therefore completed goal 5 three times! For some reason I can't proceed to the next goal - goal 6. Every time I went mining I've used picks and shovels that don't get replaced with each completion. Not only will I run out of tools but I can't advance. I tired shutting down, even turning on/off my phone and I'm still in the same spot. Help!!!:confused::confused:

Rynetory2
02-27-18, 06:24 AM
I finally finished making my rose bouquets and quickly went on to the mine to find some moss. I've found 6 moss bottles 3 times! And therefore completed goal 5 three times! For some reason I can't proceed to the next goal - goal 6. Every time I went mining I've used picks and shovels that don't get replaced with each completion. Not only will I run out of tools but I can't advance. I tired shutting down, even turning on/off my phone and I'm still in the same spot. Help!!!:confused::confused:

Have you mined 10 times? Which task is not registering? Can you post a screenshot of your goal screen?

bluesapphire09
02-27-18, 07:02 AM

Thanks for answering so quickly :)

judyandthecat
02-27-18, 07:05 AM

Look in your barn and see how many Moss are there and post and if you mined and collected Moss before the mining task stared t doesn't count...
I collected 6 moss before the task started when someone said they were getting moss from the mine it did not count and I had to recollect giving me 12 moss

Rynetory2
02-27-18, 07:34 AM

Go and mine another moss to complete your task and move to next goal. Judy is correct, those gotten before you got to the goal would not count. Always force save your game progress after doing event activities and before you exit the game.

The goals ahead in Post 1 help you to prepare but remember you need to get to the task for it to count. You can prepare ingredients or stock up mining tools in advance but do not do the actual task until you get there. Hope this clarifies.

I would strongly suggest all players to read the Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) to refresh your memory and troubleshoot your issues. Read the Guidelines in the Event Guide to see the tips and things to avoid during an event. The links are in Post 1. You do avoid hiccups if you follow the suggestions.

I read them to refresh my memory even though I wrote them and am a long time frequent player, especially when I haven't done a particular event of that type for a long time. :o

bluesapphire09
02-27-18, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the tips but something must be terribly wrong. I completed the event again - now for the 4th time and still nothing. Here are all the screen shots. I've forced stopped my game and still nothing. Thanks again for all your help.

Rynetory2
02-27-18, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the tips but something must be terribly wrong. I completed the event again - now for the 4th time and still nothing. Here are all the screen shots. I've forced stopped my game and still nothing. Thanks again for all your help.

Are you able to proceed? If not, restart your device completely and start game then wait for 1 minute to see if it registers. Let me know how it goes.

bluesapphire09
02-27-18, 09:44 AM
It finally worked. Finally, I can proceed to make some slime. Hopefully, I don't run into any more tech difficulties and I still have time to get my pet snail. Thank you so much Judyandthecat and Rynetroy 2. I really appreciate your help :) You're the BEST! :)

PookieBear50
02-27-18, 11:59 AM
Sigh...

Note to self (and others, if interested): do NOT return to the Mine after completing a required task (e.g., finding Moss) because the odds are high that the search for specific items (in this case, Ore) will be extremely difficult and a waste of tools as the item that had been needed before and had been previously rather rare (in this case, Moss) will now flood the Mine. I was searching for 4 Ore to make 2 Earrings in the Jewelrymaker, but it took me 26 shovels and pickaxes to get them. In the meantime, I found (among other things) 21 Moss.

I don't usually mind getting extra Silver, Gold, Rubies (found 1 this time), or gems because I can always use them, or they're asked for in orders. However, the only use for the Moss vanished after the completion of that goal, so I ended up with 21 Moss that I cannot use for anything, not even to make more Snail Snacks.

So, again: Self, do NOT return to the Mine during events, once you've completed the required tasks there.

(Self: message received, but I'll probably forget and go back to the Mine again during the next event.)

Mitzi111
02-27-18, 04:15 PM
I have soooo many flags! I sold some off, but I need to empty my barn. Can I get rid of them if I'm not going to use any eiffel towers?

Fox24282
02-27-18, 05:24 PM
I have a friend and she is on level 22 and she has collected her grapevine every three hours and it will not give her any green moss can someone please do something

lululatte
02-27-18, 05:42 PM
Hello, the green moss is made in the studio, you collect green sand in bottle from the mine. 😊

Rynetory2
02-27-18, 07:11 PM
It finally worked. Finally, I can proceed to make some slime. Hopefully, I don't run into any more tech difficulties and I still have time to get my pet snail. Thank you so much Judyandthecat and Rynetroy 2. I really appreciate your help :) You're the BEST! :)

Happy for you that you were able to proceed! Good luck with your snail! :)

Sigh...Note to self

I'm very glad that the mine is generous with event drops. I remember the old days where we mined 70+++ times with very rare drops. Some members even ran out of mining tools. Not sure if you have joined the game then but I'm sure Judy and a few veteran members would remember that. The better drop rates now works to our advantage.

Rynetory2
02-27-18, 07:46 PM
I have a friend and she is on level 22 and she has collected her grapevine every three hours and it will not give her any green moss can someone please do something

They are random drops. Please ask her to keep collecting and I hope she gets them very soon. Crossing my fingers for her. :)

Hello, the green moss is made in the studio, you collect green sand in bottle from the mine. ��
We mine at higher levels but it's different for lower levels.

DaphneGlass
02-27-18, 11:55 PM
Anyone else struggling on level 4 as drops rare for the purple scissors, on my other farm drops of masterpieces are rare as on level 6 so it is just luck, however I bought loads of the purple plants for decoration lol x

hazydaisy80
02-28-18, 12:17 AM
I don't know all you do is drag it out of the store on to an empty spot on your farm.
Like an ash tree, etc.

Try everything Pookiebear50 has suggested then if none of that works send rynetory2 a message.

Oh thank you so much, for some reason if I was trying to plant them, oops having a senior moment 

A1ian0re
02-28-18, 04:58 AM
this may have already been asked but can we sell the sheers to cut the purple flowers with to other players? ive finished that goal but got 7 taking up storage

mothernature15
02-28-18, 05:48 AM
still at goal 3 ....can I have purple shears instead of flag.....towers are giving only flax, wool or flag...:(

judyandthecat
02-28-18, 09:00 AM
this may have already been asked but can we sell the sheers to cut the purple flowers with to other players? ive finished that goal but got 7 taking up storage

You can put them in the store for sale.
They will be invisible for other players to buy but a storm bot or Stormie will buy them or you can discard them in the store.
Congrats on getting enough purple sheers to move on.

matorpee11
02-28-18, 01:54 PM
I need help I'm on level 22 and I have to collect from the grapes I can't get past it because it's only gave me 1 little bottle in the last 3 days what's going on with it

judyandthecat
02-28-18, 02:51 PM
I need help I'm on level 22 and I have to collect from the grapes I can't get past it because it's only gave me 1 little bottle in the last 3 days what's going on with it

Unfortunately the moss bottles are a random drop so all you can do is keep trying.
Crossing my fingers for you.

judyandthecat
02-28-18, 02:52 PM
still at goal 3 ....can I have purple shears instead of flag.....towers are giving only flax, wool or flag...:(

I don't remember getting sheers from Towers I got mine from plane deliveries.

gdr4gon
02-28-18, 04:31 PM
I love the �� snail! It's so silly lol :)

I wish we could help others, I have at least 5 extra items of each thing we needed :/

mothernature15
02-28-18, 06:07 PM
okay I think I didn't convey correctly,most of my plane deliveries were giving more of flags, the drop rate for shears were low, And towers I think are of not great use, and I am saving gems for show pony for long time which seems like "task not reachable"��, anyway whatever may be the result I am still on the game, ����

mothernature15
02-28-18, 06:14 PM
congratulations to players who have received the pet, and good luck to all who are at Snail's pace hahahaha

judyandthecat
02-28-18, 06:26 PM
okay I think I didn't convey correctly,most of my plane deliveries were giving more of flags, the drop rate for shears were low, And towers I think are of not great use, and I am saving gems for show pony for long time which seems like "task not reachable"��, anyway whatever may be the result I am still on the game, ����

I don't always read correctly neither.
Only thing don't give up on putting flags on the coin towers if coins are not a problem.
As a long time player I do have coins.
Once I got four masterpieces from a coin tower.
That to me meant like at least ten PLANE deliveries.

judyandthecat
02-28-18, 06:27 PM
congratulations to players who have received the pet, and good luck to all who are at Snail's pace hahahaha

Haha snails pace good one.

mothernature15
02-28-18, 07:06 PM
Yep,making bouquets, hopefully I will be able to collect masterpieces so that I can reach goal 5 today...

KewlMusic
03-01-18, 02:09 AM
I'm on goal 7 which requires making the Shell Nets. To speed up processing time, I used a boost for my bait shop but the boost DOES NOT WORK! So I wasted a cowbell.

Will I and others experiencing this same issue get credited with a bait shop boost?

mothernature15
03-01-18, 03:51 AM
I'm on goal 7 which requires making the Shell Nets. To speed up processing time, I used a boost for my bait shop but the boost DOES NOT WORK! So I wasted a cowbell.

Will I and others experiencing this same issue get credited with a bait shop boost?

I think boost doesn't work for event craft...

gamelover59
03-01-18, 04:13 AM
Are you able to proceed? If not, restart your device completely and start game then wait for 1 minute to see if it registers. Let me know how it goes.

I?m having same issue on step 5 and restarting isn?t working. Other suggestions?

Rynetory2
03-01-18, 08:52 AM
I?m having same issue on step 5 and restarting isn?t working. Other suggestions?

Welcome to the forum. :)

Are you saying you mined and got your green moss after you got to Goal 5 and they didnt register? Which task didn't register?

1. Go mine again and get the required items. Wait 2 minutes and see if you get the popup of rewards at the bottom of your screen.
2. If nothing happens, go visit another farm return back to your own farm and wait another 2 minutes and see if registers.
3. If not, power off and on your device, start game and wait 2 minutes and check goal list again.
4. Do step 2

If you still didnt get pass after doing the above 4 steps, you can either repeat all steps to retry or post a screenshot of your goal screen and let me know your game and device os versions and device type. Hope you are able to get through.

MelisandeForest
03-01-18, 09:23 AM
Finished making all the nets yesterday, but I can't fish with them :confused:. What is happening? Anyone?

judyandthecat
03-01-18, 10:43 AM
Finished making all the nets yesterday, but I can't fish with them :confused:. What is happening? Anyone?

You have to hit the little green circle to get to the Shell net if you can't see it where your hooks are.

PookieBear50
03-01-18, 10:55 AM
I'm on Goal 8, and have finished everything...except turn in French Masterpieces. Ever since I got to Goal 8, the drop rate has dropped to unbelievably low levels, maybe 1 masterpiece for every 8-16 deliveries. I should still be able to finish by the end of the event, but it is incredibly frustrating to be so very close to finishing and yet be unable to relax again. Sigh.

Flags haven't been dropping well either, and they've been giving me more wool and mining tools than Masterpieces. Double sigh.

gamelover59
03-01-18, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Are you saying you mined and got your green moss after you got to Goal 5 and they didnt register? Which task didn't register?

1. Go mine again and get the required items. Wait 2 minutes and see if you get the popup of rewards at the bottom of your screen.
2. If nothing happens, go visit another farm return back to your own farm and wait another 2 minutes and see if registers.
3. If not, power off and on your device, start game and wait 2 minutes and check goal list again.
4. Do step 2

If you still didnt get pass after doing the above 4 steps, you can either repeat all steps to retry or post a screenshot of your goal screen and let me know your game and device os versions and device type. Hope you are able to get through.

Little low on tools now but finally worked. Thanks!

PookieBear50
03-01-18, 07:08 PM
Finally got the last 8 French Masterpieces I needed to finish the event. Now my French Snail is crawling around, just in time to join my March and Spring pets on the farm :)

Rynetory2
03-01-18, 08:08 PM
Little low on tools now but finally worked. Thanks!

Glad that you were able to proceed. Thanks for the update.

cheznany
03-01-18, 11:49 PM
Bonjour....j'ai obtenu l escargot mais on ne me propose pas d enclos pour le sortir de la cave..??

tisiphonic
03-01-18, 11:56 PM
Deliver them in steps 3, 4, 6, and 8. 20,25,35,45 respectively. That?s 125 total.

nagmad
03-02-18, 05:48 AM
Can’t believe I made it 2 lvl 8 to work out I need 45hrs to make all the nets and even if I finish the lvl won’t have time to complete lvl 9,
The cowbells won’t work for speeding up event items so apart from gems, there is actually no way to finish the quest, so frustrated at the moment,

judyandthecat
03-02-18, 05:56 AM
Bonjour....j'ai obtenu l escargot mais on ne me propose pas d enclos pour le sortir de la cave..??

You have to buy it from the store.

friscosharkboy
03-02-18, 10:25 AM
Now I am level 27. I made the 15 Nets, but I cannot get Fossil Rocks from the Fish Pond. I have to get them from the Pigs. I have collected 72 Pigs in the last day, and just have gotten 10 Fossil Rocks. Having to wait 3 hours each time I get no Fossil Rocks to try again is disappointing. I wish the drop rate would increase.

friscosharkboy
03-02-18, 10:28 AM
I am level 27 and can only get Fossil Rocks from the Pigs.

cheznany
03-02-18, 12:11 PM
J ai verifie pas d enclos dans le magasin.?????je ne peux pas le sortir de la cave..?😞

Meowmeowbeans
03-02-18, 02:41 PM
J ai verifie pas d enclos dans le magasin.?????je ne peux pas le sortir de la cave..?��

Make sure to check through the habitat section of the Market, and please look for the new Crawler's Hollow! This is where your Snail and other crawler type pets will live. :)

nagmad
03-02-18, 06:58 PM

Is the 15 snail needed to make the last snail in lvl 8 the same as the the snail shells made in lvl 7

judyandthecat
03-02-18, 07:16 PM

Is the 15 snail needed to make the last snail in lvl 8 the same as the the snail shells made in lvl 7

Yes so I used each net as I made it then made the Snail Shell so by the time I got to that level I had the 15 I needed...just had to make last one...saving a lot of time.

Dianna_Joy
03-02-18, 07:44 PM
So upsetting I'm on level 6/8 there is no way I can finish in time. Already spent over 60,000 coins on silver towers and buying stuff to send plans and only got 29/35 Masterpieces. If every event is going to be unfinishable for me then I might as well give up on this game. Storm8 does this on all their games not stop events or everything in it is on a time limit. I play Bakery Story and Farm Story 2, Deleted RS 2, DS, CS, and stopped playing BS 2.

mothernature15
03-02-18, 08:16 PM
finally I got my snail, WOW lovely colour combination, 

nagmad
03-02-18, 09:20 PM
Yes so I used each net as I made it then made the Snail Shell so by the time I got to that level I had the 15 I needed...just had to make last one...saving a lot of time.

Thank you, doing that now, just need the time and 35 more masterpiece and just may finish

dizzynor
03-03-18, 02:41 AM
I?m on goal 7 currently making the nets, I?m fishing with them as they are made and gathering the fossilised rocks. I?m getting one with every net I cast so I will have 15 by the time I?m done.
Can someone explain the next step (in the studio) to me please? It looks like for goal 8 I only need to excavate one of the fossilised rocks, is this correct, and if so what are the other 14 for?
Thanks.

dizzynor
03-03-18, 03:15 AM
Sorry, I just re read the instructions for the final step, the decorated shell requires all 15 of the snail shells to make it.

A1ian0re
03-03-18, 04:14 AM
I'm not going to finish this event which is a shame, only on 6/8 but not getting the masterpieces at all neither is my mum and shes only just got onto this goal whereas ive been on it for 2 days now. why does the competition have to be see who wins? why cant it be who can complete it in the quickest time or a personal competition as in how long will it take me to complete this? so long as it is doable for most people who have lives I believe they would have a much better response rate to these tasks, but oh well, the passion fruit one was fun and doable at least

Mitzi111
03-03-18, 04:22 AM
So upsetting I'm on level 6/8 there is no way I can finish in time. Already spent over 60,000 coins on silver towers and buying stuff to send plans and only got 29/35 Masterpieces. If every event is going to be unfinishable for me then I might as well give up on this game. Storm8 does this on all their games not stop events or everything in it is on a time limit. I play Bakery Story and Farm Story 2, Deleted RS 2, DS, CS, and stopped playing BS 2.
Dianna_Joy, I am in the same boat. I made my snail food 3 days ago, and have been sending deliveries (when I can) for the past 3 days. Can't get my 35 masterpieces : ( I just do not know what the secret is to finishing these events. I can't stare at this all day- after all, there are other things that must get done. Sadly I start these events thinking, "maybe this one!"

friscosharkboy
03-03-18, 06:18 AM
Now I have collected from 120 pigs without getting a Fossil Rock. I am stuck at 10 Fossil Rocks from the pigs in 45 hours. When I collected from the fish pond on another device, I got a Fossil Rock every time I cast the net.

dizzynor
03-03-18, 11:45 AM
Now I have collected from 120 pigs without getting a Fossil Rock. I am stuck at 10 Fossil Rocks from the pigs in 45 hours. When I collected from the fish pond on another device, I got a Fossil Rock every time I cast the net.

Can we sell the fossil rocks and masterpieces to each other, or is it like previous event where they are invisible if we try to?

judyandthecat
03-03-18, 02:46 PM
Can we sell the fossil rocks and masterpieces to each other, or is it like previous event where they are invisible if we try to?

They are invisible but you can put them in your store and sell them to Stormie or a storm bot or discard them.
Then they won't fill up your barn.

matorpee11
03-03-18, 03:08 PM
What's going on with the pigs I've collected them all day and have only gotten 2 shells I have to have 15 I'm on my last level is the game messed up

friscosharkboy
03-03-18, 04:39 PM
What's going on with the pigs I've collected them all day and have only gotten 2 shells I have to have 15 I'm on my last level is the game messed up

In 55 hours I have collected 144 Pigs and NO FOSSIL ROCKS. Before that, the Pigs dropped before I needed them. When I got to Step 9, Fossil Rocks were dropping about every six Pigs collected. 204 pigs and 10 Fossil Rocks is a very poor random drop. I, too, think something is wrong. Especially compared to the higher level players who can fish for the Rocks and get one every time they fish.

zxzxzp
03-03-18, 05:38 PM
Something definitely going on! Nothing in my shop was selling...all slots were full...so I go to an old second farm I don’t play anymore...and bought stuff out of this farm store....
I know enough to guess most online games are rigged...but there is a limit...
I come back...and only one thing shows sold! I bought out atleast 5...What’s going on!!!

judyandthecat
03-03-18, 06:12 PM
Something definitely going on! Nothing in my shop was selling...all slots were full...so I go to an old second farm I don’t play anymore...and bought stuff out of this farm store....
I know enough to guess most online games are rigged...but there is a limit...
I come back...and only one thing shows sold! I bought out atleast 5...What’s going on!!!

Did you force close your games?

bluesapphire09
03-03-18, 08:22 PM
Finally finished! I am so happy :) My snail looks so cute just slugging around my farm. I love him already :) Thank you all for the tips on this forum - they were super helpful!
Overall, I enjoyed this event. The tasks were easy enough to do, but I was sometimes frustrated with the random drop rate of the masterpieces. I'm glad I kept at it, but there really was no rhythm or reason.
I didn't engage much with the tower goals. I ended up collecting over 50 French flags but I ended up selling them. I didn't see the value of spending $1500 (or gems) per tower to only get flax seed, wool or tools. That's just me. I'm working toward buying my ice cream maker so money is important.
Can't wait to see what Storm8 will come up with next :) :)

zxzxzp
03-03-18, 08:22 PM
Did you force close your games?

Yes...I did force close it....I actually closed the game for couple hrs...and got bk....most things in my shop are sold....I guess fs2 does not like me playing too much :rolleyes:

griffithpack
03-03-18, 10:25 PM
Dear S8, Either let me sell event items, or quit filling my barn with them now that I’m dONE with the event. I played the game, now you need to fix this!

PookieBear50
03-03-18, 11:14 PM
Dear S8, Either let me sell event items, or quit filling my barn with them now that I’m dONE with the event. I played the game, now you need to fix this!

As far as I know, we are able to sell event items...just not to other players. I have been able to sell French Masterpieces, Moss, and Flags in my Side Shop.

cheznany
03-04-18, 01:28 AM
Can’t believe I made it 2 lvl 8 to work out I need 45hrs to make all the nets and even if I finish the lvl won’t have time to complete lvl 9,
The cowbells won’t work for speeding up event items so apart from gems, there is actually no way to finish the quest, so frustrated at the moment,

Bonjour..merci j ai reussi.... Je suis peut etre pass? a c?t? sans le voir.??

cheznany
03-04-18, 01:31 AM
Oupss ce n est pas une r?ponse pour nagmad je voulais dire que j'ai r?ussi a avoir mon escargot dans son enclos

maponstar
03-04-18, 01:34 AM
I purchased the value pack for 9.99 with 5 brown snail shell but they are of no use in goal 7/8 because it still is wanting me to make 15 nets and then make shells in studio. What is up with that why sell them I refuse to use gems to be able to use the shell I paid $$ for 😭

DaphneGlass
03-04-18, 03:52 AM
Not sure if anyone else has noted, only glitch I noticed was when my game went to level 8, before it went, I had 37 portraits hoarded ready for level 8, when it went to level 8, I gave them as you do but it only registered 36, only 1 I know so no great issue, I just thought, huh, after all that you pinched me portrait lol xx

nagmad
03-04-18, 04:57 AM
Bonjour..merci j ai reussi.... Je suis peut etre pass? a c?t? sans le voir.??

I’m sorry, I don’t understand, I know I got the levels wrong, and just finished the nets and and now on level 8 but the drop rate of the masterpieces is really low so still don’t know if I can get enough to complete in time

nagmad
03-04-18, 04:58 AM
I have tried looking but how do you “force close” the game

judyandthecat
03-04-18, 06:18 AM
I have tried looking but how do you “force close” the game

On an iOS Apple iPad you hit your home button twice then you will see the apps you have open and you swipe it the app you want to close up. I close all my apps every time I sit my iPad down.

bessbee
03-04-18, 09:24 AM
I am really upset because I thought I could finish this one - but no masterpieces at all after many deliveries. I have 19 and need 45. I wouldn't care but not one has dropped in almost a day. Let us buy from each other. That was fun for me and made it possible to finish.

Paul__
03-04-18, 10:00 AM
I am really upset because I thought I could finish this one - but no masterpieces at all after many deliveries. I have 19 and need 45. I wouldn't care but not one has dropped in almost a day. Let us buy from each other. That was fun for me and made it possible to finish.

Keep trying! Remember, you can get masterpieces from iron Towers

judyandthecat
03-04-18, 11:39 AM
Keep trying! Remember, you can get masterpieces from iron Towers

I agree with Paul ...if you have money the iron Towers give flax, wool and other items but they give a lot of masterpieces too.
I used every flag I got from deliveries.

friscosharkboy
03-04-18, 01:22 PM
I need help figuring out this mystery. On the first page of this thread, there are 8 steps to get the snail. I am level 27, without a mine, but I do have a fishing pond. I am currently on the last step, which is 9/9, so you see my progress doesn't match what is posted. On 8/9 was when I started collecting Fossil Rocks from the Pigs. I had made the Shell Nets previously, but the game wanted me to collect Fossil Rocks from the Pigs. I looked in my Fish Pond, but my Fish Nets are not there and there is no green disk to indicate I have more lures than I can see. After I collected 10 Fossil Rocks, the game went to step 9/9 and I haven't been able to collect Fossil Rocks since Thursday morning, so I can't make my Snail. Is this a glitch or bug? Has anyone at my similar level without a mine finished the event? Thanks.

friscosharkboy
03-04-18, 01:25 PM
I am level 27, without a mine, but I do have a fishing pond. Additionally, I started this event on Level 26, then moved up to Level 27 in the middle of the event. Could that have caused a glitch?

friscosharkboy
03-04-18, 01:31 PM
What's going on with the pigs I've collected them all day and have only gotten 2 shells I have to have 15 I'm on my last level is the game messed up What level are you? Are you on Step 9/9 and trying to collect Fossil Rocks?

griffithpack
03-04-18, 03:02 PM
As far as I know, we are able to sell event items...just not to other players. I have been able to sell French Masterpieces, Moss, and Flags in my Side Shop.

Sure, I can do that and the stormbots buy them - but in the past, when you finished an event, you didn?t keep getting items. I want my play to be engaging with other players - and that?s the problem. When I have neighbors that are desperately looking for 5 Masterpieces, it would be nice if I could help them! why can?t we help neighbors the way we used to be able to help them?

Paul__
03-04-18, 06:09 PM
Sure, I can do that and the stormbots buy them - but in the past, when you finished an event, you didn?t keep getting items. I want my play to be engaging with other players - and that?s the problem. When I have neighbors that are desperately looking for 5 Masterpieces, it would be nice if I could help them! why can?t we help neighbors the way we used to be able to help them?

I think the problem is that the items were appearing in deliveries, the market, and county fair orders months after the events. This happened with the Kitty Rescue Event. A solution to this issue could be maybe that the items disappear after the event.

Paul__
03-04-18, 06:23 PM
I need help figuring out this mystery. On the first page of this thread, there are 8 steps to get the snail. I am level 27, without a mine, but I do have a fishing pond. I am currently on the last step, which is 9/9, so you see my progress doesn't match what is posted. On 8/9 was when I started collecting Fossil Rocks from the Pigs. I had made the Shell Nets previously, but the game wanted me to collect Fossil Rocks from the Pigs. I looked in my Fish Pond, but my Fish Nets are not there and there is no green disk to indicate I have more lures than I can see. After I collected 10 Fossil Rocks, the game went to step 9/9 and I haven't been able to collect Fossil Rocks since Thursday morning, so I can't make my Snail. Is this a glitch or bug? Has anyone at my similar level without a mine finished the event? Thanks.

Did you perhaps level up in the middle of the event? I think that it changes from the lower level goals to the higher level goals around level 27 (based on the Hay There Farmer event). Check again if the special bait appeared in your Bait Shop

friscosharkboy
03-04-18, 07:31 PM
Did you perhaps level up in the middle of the event? I think that it changes from the lower level goals to the higher level goals around level 27 (based on the Hay There Farmer event). Check again if the special bait appeared in your Bait Shop

The nets are not in my bait shop. There are only 4 lures there. I did level up from 26 to 27 during the event.

Rynetory2
03-04-18, 08:02 PM
Additionally, I started this event on Level 26, then moved up to Level 27 in the middle of the event. Could that have caused a glitch?

Which specific glitch are you referring to?

If you were referring to the fossil rocks from pigs, it seemed that you did collect them after you have levelled up to 27. Was that correct? Their drops are low from what you posted.

The goals differ according to farm levels, low, middle and high. The ones posted in Post 1 are for high level. Trying to understand which specific glitch and issues you're having, it will be helpful if you post your goals.

Now I am level 27. I made the 15 Nets, but I cannot get Fossil Rocks from the Fish Pond. I have to get them from the Pigs. I have collected 72 Pigs in the last day, and just have gotten 10 Fossil Rocks. Having to wait 3 hours each time I get no Fossil Rocks to try again is disappointing. I wish the drop rate would increase.

friscosharkboy
03-04-18, 08:23 PM
I don’t remember exactly when I leveled up because I didn’t think I would need to remember. All I do know is that it was later in the event and I made the nets, then was told to collect rocks from the pigs and I had collected 10, then suddenly I was on step 9 where I am supposed to turn the rocks into shells and I can’t get any more rocks to drop. No more rocks in 80 hours ... 8 pigs per collection ... collecting every 3 to 4 hours. I don’t have the goal about collecting from pigs anymore. My 15 nets don’t show up at the pond. It doesn’t seem right that I can’t use my 15 nets and pigs won’t drop rocks. It took me 45 hours to make those nets in one studio. The glitch is that the next to last step (8) disappeared before I finished it and I can’t complete the last step (9) because I didn’t get what I needed from step 8, which is rocks.

Rynetory2
03-04-18, 08:40 PM
Can you post screenshot of Goal 9? What were the tasks in Goal 8, screenshots too if you have it.

You mentioned you got your rocks using nets, could it be you have used them up? Can you fish them using your other device?
Playing on multiple devices or different platforms can be tricky, do sync your game progress properly before you force close your game and play on different device. If not, it will mess up your game.

Rynetory2
03-04-18, 08:47 PM
I can't properly advise you right now until I see your goal 8/9, maybe that will help. Post them and I'll help to figure out. I'm flying blind now cos I don't have the same goals as you do, my goals are high level.

friscosharkboy
03-04-18, 08:55 PM
I can't properly advise you right now until I see your goal 8/9, maybe that will help. Post them and I'll help to figure out. I'm flying blind now cos I don't have the same goals as you do, my goals are high level.

Goal 8 is gone so there is no screen shot available. That?s probably why I can?t finish getting the rocks. I?m just guessing. My goal 9 is exactly what is in goal 8 on the first page of this thread. I am playing 2 different games on 2 different devices. Goal 8 was collect rocks from the pigs. I don?t know why it told me to do that since I had just spent 45 hours making 15 nets and I have a fish pond to use them in. To be clear, I am playing the game at level 26/27 on 1 device and at level 67 on another device. I used nets on the level 67 device.

Rynetory2
03-04-18, 09:09 PM
Goal 8 is gone so there is no screen shot available. That?s probably why I can?t finish getting the rocks. I?m just guessing. My goal 9 is exactly what is in goal 8 on the first page of this thread. I am playing 2 different games on 2 different devices. Goal 8 was collect rocks from the pigs. I don?t know why it told me to do that since I had just spent 45 hours making 15 nets and I have a fish pond to use them in. To be clear, I am playing the game at level 26/27 on 1 device and at level 67 on another device. I used nets on the level 67 device.

Ok this made sense, you were posting for 2 farms. I got confused reading your posts. Ok glad this is sorted.

Now for your baby farm, your goal was to collect from pigs. Could you remember how many were you supposed to collect? Did the goal ask you to make nets? It's ok that you don't have screenshots, maybe you can post what you remember for Goal 8? I need as much info as you can give and be as specific as you can, so I get get more help for you. Also what's your Storm8 id for your baby account?

friscosharkboy
03-04-18, 09:21 PM
Ok this made sense, you were posting for 2 farms. I got confused reading your posts. Ok glad this is sorted.

Now for your baby farm, your goal was to collect from pigs. Could you remember how many were you supposed to collect? Did the goal ask you to make nets? It's ok that you don't have screenshots, maybe you can post what you remember for Goal 8? I need as much info as you can give and be as specific as you can, so I get get more help for you. Also what's your Storm8 id for your baby account?

My goal 7 was make 15 nets in the studio. My goal 8 was to get 15 Fossil rocks from the pigs and make snail shells. I shouldn?t have been able to complete goal 8 because I only collected 10 Fossil rocks and made 10 shells. But here I am on goal 9 of making the decorated shell, goal 8 is gone and I have no way to collect more rocks, although I can still make more shells in the studio. The baby account ID is MichaelJORDAN. Oh ... now I see why it was confusing because I was posting questions using the big account ID.

Rynetory2
03-04-18, 09:34 PM
My goal 7 was make 15 nets in the studio. My goal 8 was to get 15 Fossil rocks from the pigs and make snail shells. I shouldn?t have been able to complete goal 8 because I only collected 10 Fossil rocks and made 10 shells. But here I am on goal 9 of making the decorated shell, goal 8 is gone and I have no way to collect more rocks, although I can still make more shells in the studio. The baby account ID is MichaelJORDAN. Oh ... now I see why it was confusing because I was posting questions using the big account ID.

This is very clear and very helpful. You should not pass goal 8 with only 10 rocks. Just to make sure, one last question, did you gem pass the tasks for goal 8? Or did the game autocompleted it for you? It's a glitch if it's the latter.

Edit to add: Gemming pass the task just completes the task but it will not give you the items needed for later goal 9.

Which game version is your baby farm on?

friscosharkboy
03-04-18, 09:56 PM
I did not use gems. It completed goal eight by itself, and I didn't notice it at the time. That's why I've spent almost 4 days trying to collect from the pigs. I am on the latest version, I believe it is 2.6.6. I know it is the latest version, because I uninstalled and reinstalled the game today to make sure that that wouldn't fix it.

Rynetory2
03-04-18, 10:04 PM
I did not use gems. It completed goal eight by itself, and I didn't notice it at the time. That's why I've spent almost 4 days trying to collect from the pigs. I am on the latest version, I believe it is 2.6.6. I know it is the latest version, because I uninstalled and reinstalled the game today to make sure that that wouldn't fix it.

Thanks for your updates. I'm going to send in a report and get more help for you. I'll move our conversation posts here to the bug forum later. Sorry about your game issue.

bessbee
03-04-18, 11:31 PM
Really upset. This game has become so mean-spirited. As soon as I got to stage 8, no masterpieces, no flags. Plenty before then. So, after hours of wasted time, I am 19 masterpieces short. This is fun? Let us buy and sell with each other at least. Level 70. Takes too long to craft items - no chance for a snail. Thanks so much Storm8!

little_veggie
03-05-18, 12:15 AM
I have just got my snail , not normally a fan of plant munchers but this one is sweet . Very happy with him , this was a fun event , thank you storm . Now off to earn some coins as I have used mine up on towers . Good luck if you’re still trying xx

nagmad
03-05-18, 05:44 AM
Note to self and others, take regular screen shots, maybe at the end of each goal, I got my final masterpiece, gave it over to get the snail, completed the event, go to get my snail, not there, masterpiece didn’t count, sent out several more deliveries, no masterpiece, got a tower, no masterpiece, so I’m left needed the last masterpiece again and a few hundred coins, normally the game freezes and a chicken walks on the screen when the game does whatever it needs to do but this didn’t happen, one minute I finished the quest, the next I didn’t

bemine39
03-05-18, 07:21 AM
I have just spent 2 bronze cowbells on a bait shop booster and have found it doesn't work. Having read through some of these posts I now find out that boosts do not work on events!
Please can someone tell me where it says that in any of the game rules and if it doesn't then are we going to get our bronze cowbells back.

bluesapphire09
03-05-18, 10:41 AM
Does anyone know if we will keep the fishing nets as another fishing option? After all, we can't make the lures (at least I can't) and it would be nice to have something else to attract more fish at once :)

ragecloset
03-05-18, 12:08 PM
Got to level 7. That?s as far as I?m going since it takes 3 hours for 1 Shell net to finish. After that I?ll need 45 more French masterpieces. FORGET ABOUT IT!!!! What a waste of 1,500 coins purchasing the iron towers too. Didn?t get anything decent, just what everyone else got: wool, shovels, picks... :mad:

nagmad
03-05-18, 01:19 PM
Note to self and others, take regular screen shots, maybe at the end of each goal, I got my final masterpiece, gave it over to get the snail, completed the event, go to get my snail, not there, masterpiece didn?t count, sent out several more deliveries, no masterpiece, got a tower, no masterpiece, so I?m left needed the last masterpiece again and a few hundred coins, normally the game freezes and a chicken walks on the screen when the game does whatever it needs to do but this didn?t happen, one minute I finished the quest, the next I didn?t

It has just happed again, how do I stop it,
I am trying to load a screen shot from my iPad and it?s not working

CierzoKitchen
03-05-18, 02:35 PM
I'm so close! I just need 19 more masterpieces and I'm done! I don't have enough gems to skip; and I fear I won't make the next 5 hours...

Rynetory2
03-05-18, 07:21 PM
Did you like this event? Did you like the prizes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

beebeecsh
03-05-18, 07:27 PM
I know where to get the crawler's hallow though I got the snail?

Rynetory2
03-05-18, 08:16 PM
I know where to get the crawler's hallow though I got the snail?

Buy the crawler's hollow from the Market under Animals/Pets tab and place it on your farm. Check your pm, I've replied to you. Then go to your cellar and drag your snail out and place it there. Congrats! :)

Fairyreserve
03-06-18, 12:10 AM
Got my snail, and now I'm going to run out of room if I don't get alot more deeds asap. Storm8, please let androiders store pets!

I liked the event! I didn'tike the prizes, other than the snail, of course.

PookieBear50
03-06-18, 12:13 AM
Overall I had no difficulty with the event. The only thing I am disappointed about is how impossible the side quest/goal (Growing Your Art Collection) was. I would have liked to have obtained the Stuffed French Bulldog, but since there was no guarantee I could get it, I didn't dare use up my limited gem supply. While I understand the reasoning behind having those prizes only being obtainable through the Gold Towers, it would have been nice to have made them (extremely rare) drops from the Iron Towers too. Then again, it is rare that I actually do the side quests/goals that require spending a lot of gems, so that is just me being a bit self-serving.

One suggestion: whereas the Nets could only be crafted once that particular goal was unlocked--and thus the Fossil Rocks could only be obtained at that point--the Moss could be found before and after the goal that required it. If it's possible to lock the Net recipe and the Fossil Rocks until that specific goal, shouldn't it also be possible to lock the Moss at the mine until and only during the goal that requires players to find it? It was frustrating to go into the mine looking for Ore and Silver, only to waste time and tools by finding Moss instead. If it were possible to sell the Moss to other players, then I could maybe understand making the Moss available before and after that goal, but since we are not able to do so, then the Moss should only unlock during the goal and disappear immediately after the completion of said goal.

Paul__
03-06-18, 05:15 AM
Overall I had no difficulty with the event. The only thing I am disappointed about is how impossible the side quest/goal (Growing Your Art Collection) was. I would have liked to have obtained the Stuffed French Bulldog, but since there was no guarantee I could get it, I didn't dare use up my limited gem supply. While I understand the reasoning behind having those prizes only being obtainable through the Gold Towers, it would have been nice to have made them (extremely rare) drops from the Iron Towers too. Then again, it is rare that I actually do the side quests/goals that require spending a lot of gems, so that is just me being a bit self-serving.

One suggestion: whereas the Nets could only be crafted once that particular goal was unlocked--and thus the Fossil Rocks could only be obtained at that point--the Moss could be found before and after the goal that required it. If it's possible to lock the Net recipe and the Fossil Rocks until that specific goal, shouldn't it also be possible to lock the Moss at the mine until and only during the goal that requires players to find it? It was frustrating to go into the mine looking for Ore and Silver, only to waste time and tools by finding Moss instead. If it were possible to sell the Moss to other players, then I could maybe understand making the Moss available before and after that goal, but since we are not able to do so, then the Moss should only unlock during the goal and disappear immediately after the completion of said goal.

i agree with this. This event was very easy for me as well (especially since I was on vacation last week and couldn?t play too much)

beebeecsh
03-06-18, 06:41 PM
Thanks so much and I enjoying this new pet member, thanks for your help and Have A Good Day!

johnpaulg
03-07-18, 08:55 AM
This was the best advice for this event.

Once I started buying the iron tower I was able to use the flags and get the masterpieces.

Even though I did not always get them the over 100,000 coin purchases I averaged one per purchase. Then I got my snail without wasting items that I could put on trains.

fastfoody
03-07-18, 10:34 AM
I can never ever end an event. ��������

ethan1brothers
03-07-18, 02:01 PM
It would of been nice if the painting/clippers drop rate wasn't so horrible .... also the clippers We never got past lvl 1 and 3 because the delivery reward rate was horrible .......

storm 8 needs to figure out how to do events here with out the deliveries because when a minimum delivery takes 6-8 (or more) hours to make and you do 6 deliveries n a row and don't get a drop somethings broken

Maybe they should figure out how to make it where the more expensive the items for delivery or how long deliveries take into account ....

judyandthecat
03-07-18, 05:15 PM
It would of been nice if the painting/clippers drop rate wasn't so horrible .... also the clippers We never got past lvl 1 and 3 because the delivery reward rate was horrible .......

storm 8 needs to figure out how to do events here with out the deliveries because when a minimum delivery takes 6-8 (or more) hours to make and you do 6 deliveries n a row and don't get a drop somethings broken

Maybe they should figure out how to make it where the more expensive the items for delivery or how long deliveries take into account ....

The new event is deliveries for day 1 too
If a product takes any time to make or you can't quickly find it in a neighbours store then it is better to delete that item and hope the refreshed delivery is a better order.

Rynetory2
03-16-18, 10:03 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.