PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 02/22: 3 new expansions released

SpiritWind00
02-22-18, 04:02 PM
There are 3 new expansions released today: 2 up the top of the board and one 2 squares down from the Elven Outpost.

the top left one (and I'll add map references from Shibuya later) is:

1. 4500 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 5 expansion permits
2. 4000 royal points, 25 wisp lanterns, 500,000 coins, 3 expansion permits
3. 4000 royal points, 25 wisp lanterns, 500,000 coins, 3 expansion permits

PrincessCelestian
02-22-18, 04:04 PM
There are 3 new expansions released today: 2 up the top of the board and one 2 squares down from the Elven Outpost.

the top left one (and I'll add map references from Shibuya later) is:

1. 4500 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 75,000 coins, 5 expansion permits
2. 4000 royal points, 25 wisp lanterns, 50,000 coins, 3 expansion permits
3. 4000 royal points, 25 wisp lanterns, 50,000 coins, 3 expansion permits

I think you are missing a zero in your coins figure. 50,000 would be nice though!!

SpiritWind00
02-22-18, 04:37 PM
Most likely wishful thinking on my part! thanks for the pickup :) I've added the extra 0

riverly
02-23-18, 10:54 AM
This is just a reminder that you can "give " your lanterns before actually opening the expansion. This way you can keep your lanterns stocked. Especially if you have Armoured Flygers because they drop the wisps and oftentimes a lantern

jaymieb2
02-23-18, 09:01 PM
So... yesterday, I ‘gave’ expansion permits to a plot, but I only had two and it needed three. I traded for one in the marketplace today, received it, ‘gave’ it to the plot, and it went poof with dust or smoke, but the spot did not open up for me. It is now inaccessible, and my expansion permits are gone. The same thing happened to me before the Elven Outpost. I lost permits and all of the resources. I didn’t submit a report last time, but I need to expand, and I need those permits back! Or land!

riverly
02-23-18, 09:47 PM
So... yesterday, I ?gave? expansion permits to a plot, but I only had two and it needed three. I traded for one in the marketplace today, received it, ?gave? it to the plot, and it went poof with dust or smoke, but the spot did not open up for me. It is now inaccessible, and my expansion permits are gone. The same thing happened to me before the Elven Outpost. I lost permits and all of the resources. I didn?t submit a report last time, but I need to expand, and I need those permits back! Or land!sounds like your permits did a Keyser Soze. "And like that he's gone". Poof.
Seriously though I would submit a report to support.

Are you really sure that after the dust settled you can't access that area? Sometimes I have to zoom in to get to the area that just opened up.

cavegirl1
02-23-18, 10:15 PM
So... yesterday, I ‘gave’ expansion permits to a plot, but I only had two and it needed three. I traded for one in the marketplace today, received it, ‘gave’ it to the plot, and it went poof with dust or smoke, but the spot did not open up for me. It is now inaccessible, and my expansion permits are gone. The same thing happened to me before the Elven Outpost. I lost permits and all of the resources. I didn’t submit a report last time, but I need to expand, and I need those permits back! Or land!

This may not be your issue, but double check you currently have enough royal points on the board. My understanding is that if you had enough royal points at one stage when you went to the expansion, it will tick that off. But it will not open up the expansion if you have reduced your royal points before you have everything else the expansion needs. I hope that makes sense.

riverly
02-23-18, 10:20 PM
Please let us know what happens.
I hope it gets resolved.

podunkiana
02-23-18, 10:43 PM
So... yesterday, I ?gave? expansion permits to a plot, but I only had two and it needed three. I traded for one in the marketplace today, received it, ?gave? it to the plot, and it went poof with dust or smoke, but the spot did not open up for me. It is now inaccessible, and my expansion permits are gone. The same thing happened to me before the Elven Outpost. I lost permits and all of the resources. I didn?t submit a report last time, but I need to expand, and I need those permits back! Or land!

Hit expand again and add the Royal Points you need. This happens to me all the time so now before i open a plot i load ip the RP it needs

ShibuyaCloth
02-23-18, 11:18 PM
All details in the main thread:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377-Nugget-2-Expanding&p=1495205&viewfull=1#post1495205

Coord Royal Points Lanterns Coins Permits
B4 4 000 25 500 000 3
A8 4 500 30 750 000 5
H13 4 000 25 500 000 3
Total 4 500 80 1 750 000 11