PDA

View Full Version : Drinks do NOT pay out any coins when completed!!

scargo
03-27-11, 11:36 AM
Zero coins when drinks complete!!! They give the little xp stars, and the little fire flames, but NO MONEY!!! Perhaps this is why people are complaining about money coming in slowly. Have tried 10 different drinks over three days. NOT ONE of them gives the coins they should when finished!! Extremely annoying, especially when 8-12 hour drinks that should pay out 3000+ each bar gives ZERO!! The ONLY way we are making money is by the dj stations and little $2 drinks (why they are not weighted like in Bakery is beyond me...) This is something that your QA team should have taken care of before the release.

ahshan
03-27-11, 12:28 PM
Drinks aren't supposed to automatically give you the coins when you finish it. You have to wait for it to sell which is the "little $2 drinks". And the only way to sell your drinks is to watch the pixel customers drink them because for some reason, the drinks do not sell when you are away.

kooky panda
03-27-11, 03:54 PM
My drinks are selling when I am away--- right now team lava has it set on slow selling mode. They will probably adjust soon-- Restaurant and bakery sold slowly too at first, until they adjusted it.