PDA

View Full Version : STORYBOOK: Burning Love - 2018 Feb 20 (POLL ADDED)

jmatarii
02-20-18, 03:28 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42307

STORYBOOK: Burning Love

Note: The quests below are for high level players, above level 30, so if your level is lower, then you may find the quests are different.

Chapter 1
Act 1: Feed any animal 5 times (Skip 10)
Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas 6x (Skip 12)
Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas 6x (Skip 12)
Reward: Realm Runes 5x
Unlock 5

Chapter 2
Act 1: Feed any animal 8 times (Skip 16)
Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos 3x (Skip 32)
Act 3: Collect Devoted Stones from Mining 1x (Skip 12)
Reward: Heart Hound Valentine/Fire (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.)
Unlock 10

Chapter 3
Act 1: Raise Heart Hound to level 3 (Skip 7)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect Passionate Petals from Harvesting 32x (Skip 32) 1,5 x 1h
Act 3: Collect Romanntic Ribbons from Evolving 6x (Skip 12) 1 x 1h
Reward: Food 5000x
Unlock 15

Chapter 4
Act 1: Raise Heart Hound to level 4 (Skip 12)Auto completed
Act 2: Start Breeding with a Sea Lion (Skip 25)
Act 3: Collect Passionate Petals from Harvesting 50x (Skip 50) 1,5 x 1h
Act 4: Win Be-mine Ballons From XO Foxes in the Arena 1x (Win Round 3 in Tournament)Auto completed
Reward: 12000 Coins
Unlock 20

Chapter 5
Act 1: Raise Heart Hound to level 7 (Skip 40)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect Romanntic Ribbons from Evolving 8x (Skip 16) 1 x 1h
Act 3: Hatch any Earth animal (Skip 30)
Act 4: Collect Devoted Stones from Mining 2x (Skip 12)
Reward: 3 Burning Heart Blossoms.
Unlock 25

Chapter 6
Act 1: Collect Passionate Petals from Harvesting 60x (Skip 60) 1,5 x 1h
Act 2: Hatch a common Ground Squirrel (Breed Dark + Earth) (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.) (Skip 50)Auto completed
Act 3: Raise Heart Hound to level 11 (Skip 75)Auto completed
Act 4: Plant any crops 6x (Skip 18)
Reward: 7500 Food
Unlock 30

Chapter 7
Act 1: Raise Heart Hound to level 13 (Skip 175)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect Romanntic Ribbons from Evolving 6x (Skip 24) 1 x 1h
Act 3: Breed Heart Hound with a Ground Squirrel (Skip 25)
Act 4: Collect Devoted Stones from Mining 3x (Skip 12)
Reward: Romanticat Valentine/Fire (Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h.)
Unlock 35

The Romanticat egg

Chapter 8
Act 1: Hatch your Romanticat (Skip 25)Auto completed
Act 2: Breed Heart Hound with a Hot Dog (Skip 75)
Act 3: Collect Passionate Petals from Harvesting 60x (Skip 120) 1,5 x 1h
Act 4: Raise Romanticat to level 5 (Skip 20)Auto completed
Reward: 1 Caring Candle
Unlock 45

Chapter 9
Act 1: Raise Romanticat to level 10 (Skip 100)Auto completed
Act 2: Start Breeding Heart Hound with a Chilly Goat (Skip 75)
Act 3: Raise Heart Hound to level 15 (Skip 175)Auto completed
Act 4: Win Be-mine Ballons From XO Foxes in the Arena 3x (Win Round 15 in Tournament)(Skip 60)Auto completed
Reward: 10 Realm Runes
Unlock 50

Chapter 10
Act 1: Harvest Mana Bananas 6x (Skip 12)
Act 2: Raise Romanticat to level 14 (Skip 175)Auto completed
Act 3: Collect Romanntic Ribbons from Evolving 12x (Skip 36) 1 x 1h
Act 4: Collect Devoted Stones from Mining 5x (Skip 60)
Act 5: Win Be-mine Ballons From XO Foxes in the Arena 5x (Win Round 30 in Tournament)(Skip 100)Auto completed
Reward: Romance Prancer Valentine/Fire (Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h.)

The romance Prancer egg

Food requirements for the animals of this storybook

Ground Squirrel Feed Schedule B x Level 4 = 65 Apples.
Heart Hound Feed Schedule C x Level 15 = 44,330 Apples.
Romanticat Feed Schedule D x Level 14 = 72,660 Apples.
Romance Prancer Feed Schedule E x Level 4 = 325 Apples.

Related goals

Blazing Beauty

-Hatch a Romanticat
-Hatch a Romance Prancer
-Breed A Romanticat + Romance Prancer
Reward Beauty Lightning/Fire (Hatching 20h. Evolve 14h.)

Red Hot Runes

Hatch a Beauty
Reward 24 Realm Runes

Petals from Pages

Step 1: Finish Chapter 2 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 750 Precious Petals

Step 2: Finish Chapter 4 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 1000 Precious Petals

Step 3: Finish Chapter 6 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 1250 Precious Petals

Step 4: Finish Chapter 8 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 1250 Precious Petals

Step 5: Finish Chapter 10 act 5 of Storybook
Reward 1750 Precious Petals

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.

miadoubled
02-20-18, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Its greatly appreciated:)

G4OU812
02-20-18, 04:25 PM
Hmmm... I don't have a Hot Dog yet. Another SB in jeopardy.

nativeelfstar
02-20-18, 05:32 PM
Thank you for the information:D

judyandthecat
02-20-18, 06:57 PM
Got five hours with knitten kitten and crystal unicorn.
Thank you for posting the steps really helps.

MystiqueRealm
02-20-18, 07:45 PM
Got five hours with knitten kitten and crystal unicorn.
Thank you for posting the steps really helps.

Hope you got ground squirrel, my 5 hr was dusk ox :(

miadoubled
02-20-18, 08:32 PM
Hope you got ground squirrel, my 5 hr was dusk ox :(

Ah mine too. I totally forgot that was a possibility!

Rynetory2
02-20-18, 08:52 PM
The Ground Squirrel thread is up. Please continue your discussion there.
Ground Squirrel (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1494354&viewfull=1#post1494354)

Have fun and good luck with your storybook everyone. :)

@Jmatarii - Thanks for your help in posting the event info for the community. Much appreciated! :)

31aug2002
02-20-18, 10:56 PM
Can we breed and hatch the Ground Squirrel ahead of time? Will it count ? Or should we wait to hatch it when it is asked for in the chapter??

AppieP
02-20-18, 11:03 PM
Can we breed and hatch the Ground Squirrel ahead of time? Will it count ? Or should we wait to hatch it when it is asked for in the chapter??

In the past it always count if you breed and hatch it before the chapter starts. So don't worries.

Shiro2000
02-21-18, 03:51 PM
What if we win tournament rounds before it asks for the balloons?

MystiqueRealm
02-21-18, 04:40 PM
What if we win tournament rounds before it asks for the balloons?

It's fine you can go ahead in the tournament your SB mission will auto complete

Janineytor
02-22-18, 02:53 PM
Trying for the Sea Lion but I'm only getting Chromodile fails 😔

Khas786
02-22-18, 03:38 PM
I am having bad lucks with ground squirrel.. been trying so hard but not getting this animal.. any guidelines of breeding combos? Im breeding skyger and rock rhino.. I always tend to have one animal short in every storybook :/ sighhhh

Rynetory2
02-23-18, 03:26 AM
I am having bad lucks with ground squirrel.. been trying so hard but not getting this animal.. any guidelines of breeding combos? Im breeding skyger and rock rhino.. I always tend to have one animal short in every storybook :/ sighhhh

You can check out the Ground Squirrel thread and see what others have posted. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103273-Ground-Squirrel-2018-Feb-20

Myo2012
02-23-18, 07:44 AM
So, just to be sure...if I hatch a ground squirrel now, before it is asked in the chapter still to come, it will be "act completed"? So, I do not have to wait to hatch it untill the act appears in the chapter?

Cranlink14606
02-23-18, 10:02 AM
So, just to be sure...if I hatch a ground squirrel now, before it is asked in the chapter still to come, it will be "act completed"? So, I do not have to wait to hatch it untill the act appears in the chapter?

You are correct. You don't have to wait. It will auto complete.

cherrycastleorchard
02-23-18, 10:30 PM
What is happening with the battles? I have won round three for ch 4 for the third time just now, the first two times it came back to the same round as if I didn’t do them. Am going to be annoyed again in an hour because the task did not complete again. Anyone else had this glitch or whatever it is?

Myo2012
02-23-18, 11:47 PM
You are correct. You don't have to wait. It will auto complete.

Thanks!!!

cherrycastleorchard
02-24-18, 01:03 AM
What is happening with the battles? I have won round three for ch 4 for the third time just now, the first two times it came back to the same round as if I didn’t do them. Am going to be annoyed again in an hour because the task did not complete again. Anyone else had this glitch or whatever it is?

Sure enough it happened again back to round 3 for the fourth time. Please fix it S8 I cannot progress and I will not waste money to skip. I will try once more and then no more tales for me. NOT Fair

cherrycastleorchard
02-24-18, 02:18 AM
Worked this time, thank goodness no more wasted time until the next glitch.

cherrycastleorchard
02-25-18, 12:54 AM
Well no ground squirrel, so it looks like I cannot finish anyhow

luna2cute
02-25-18, 02:01 AM
Don’t feel bad. I had a ground squirrel on my nest. HAD. Just accidentally sold it.

Poof. Gone.

Needed it tonight. Now I can’t seem to breed another one.

Sigh.

Why isn’t there an “undo stupid mistake” button.

Grumble.

G4OU812
02-25-18, 05:20 PM
Chapter 8

Act 2: Breed Heart Hound with a Hot Dog (Skip 75)

Can I get some opinions? I'd like to know if you didn't (even though you may have one but say if you didn't) have a Hot Dog, would you skip this Act for 75 gems if you could complete the rest of the SB? I don't have it but could finish the rest and want some opinions if you think the rest of the prizes are worth it. Trying to do it without using gems so I'm a little torn. Would like some opinions. I know it's up to me to decide but I would appreciate some input.

Related goals

Blazing Beauty

-Hatch a Romanticat
-Hatch a Romance Prancer
-Breed A Romanticat + Romance Prancer

Reward Beauty Lightning/Fire (Hatching 20h. Evolve 14h.)

Is the Beauty an automatic breeding reward?

AppieP
02-25-18, 10:26 PM
Yes the Beaty is a reward for breeding the 2 others. It's A UR creature. So I think it's worth it. You can get 2 new animals and don't forget the realm runes. 10 for chapter 9 and w4 for the Blazing Beaty quest. So imo you can skip the breeding part for 75 gems. Good luck

cazzas_place
02-26-18, 06:49 AM
Trying for the Sea Lion but I'm only getting Chromodile fails 😔

Im still stuck on getting a sea lion so no chance of me finishing this SB!

G4OU812
02-26-18, 09:08 AM
Yes the Beaty is a reward for breeding the 2 others. It's A UR creature. So I think it's worth it. You can get 2 new animals and don't forget the realm runes. 10 for chapter 9 and w4 for the Blazing Beaty quest. So imo you can skip the breeding part for 75 gems. Good luck

Thanks for your advice, AppieP.

25aww
02-26-18, 09:32 AM
Could anyone who has a Hot Dog and Chilly Goat help us to informations how to get those 2? Trying for days with Skyger and Pyro Pony and Firefox combinations and nothing... All im getting is Firefox (5 in a row) LOL
Seems i couldnt finish it cause of that 2 animals :(

pereira77
02-26-18, 11:12 AM
The Romanticat egg

deadpixel
02-26-18, 01:09 PM
Could anyone who has a Hot Dog and Chilly Goat help us to informations how to get those 2? Trying for days with Skyger and Pyro Pony and Firefox combinations and nothing... All im getting is Firefox (5 in a row) LOL
Seems i couldnt finish it cause of that 2 animals :(

There aren't any secret formulas. You get them by pure chance (luck). It took me months of breeding to get these creatures when they were first introduced and then it was always by chance. I would be trying for another (newer) creature and one of these would pop out.

25aww
02-26-18, 07:14 PM
There aren't any secret formulas. You get them by pure chance (luck). It took me months of breeding to get these creatures when they were first introduced and then it was always by chance. I would be trying for another (newer) creature and one of these would pop out.

Well thank u very much :) Ill keep trying as long as it lasts :)

Penguin2016
02-26-18, 07:18 PM
I finally got my ground squirrel. I’m still somewhat behind, but I should hopefully still be able to finish this one!

Sakrysta
02-27-18, 06:50 AM
Just realized MenollyPiper doesn't have a Hot Dog. CARP! CARP! CARP! CARP! CARP! CARP! CARP! CARP! CARP!

PookieBearsGirl
02-27-18, 08:03 AM

I'm kind of afraid to see how big it is fully evolved...:eek:

cherrycastleorchard
02-27-18, 10:15 PM
Still no ground squirrel, but my food is piling up, so don’t care now. Since the new monthly tasks are so unbelievably unattainable I have learnt not to bother it is less stressful and I have realised that I cannot have them all. Saves on gem spending as well. Congrats S8 the game is no longer as much fun, more like a chore, which I have enough of already.

Rynetory2
02-28-18, 12:20 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

miadoubled
02-28-18, 01:21 AM
Soooo even breeding heart hound and chilly goat i get a rainguin, bc trying for the side goal hasnt given me enough. Ahhh

Funner52
02-28-18, 06:07 AM
That happens to me a lot too. For example it took me a long time to defeat round 21, I did and the game made me redo it I did and I lost. So it took me another forever (lol) to defeat it Plz fix s8

septangl29
02-28-18, 10:02 AM
I?m having issues with level 26. I?ve been trying and trying and I can?t defeat the hot dog. I also can?t seem to breed the ground squirrel but I did get 5 Dream bats

PookieBearsGirl
02-28-18, 04:22 PM
Who do we complain to in regards to this? I'm serious. I have been playing this game for 4 years and have never been this far behind on a tournament. It has a ripple effect and its [] me off. I won't be able to complete the tournament, meaning SB is in jeopardy, meaning Muliet is a no go. Thanks S8! Suuuuper helpful.

cherrycastleorchard
03-01-18, 02:01 AM
Well no ground squirrel, common(not) could not get dusk ox when it was needed either, this time I got 4 of them, how rediculous can they get.

Sakrysta
03-01-18, 06:59 AM
Well, MenollyPiper is out. Didn't have a Hot Dog yet. Still not sure if the other two accounts will finish. Will have to see if I end up needing to spend gems, and whether I think it's worth it. At least for them, I don't feel *****ed if I don't finish. I had a weekend event that caused me to set aside game play for a couple days, so I'm behind for reasons of my own.

nateryd
03-01-18, 07:30 AM
I have never finished a story book event, it always ends in breeding something that just won?t breed, beating an animal in the tournament that just won?t die, having an animal I have to breed with that I just can?t get.... this game is all on chance, or ppl who spend money. Also.,, it takes WAYYYYYYY too long to be able to get the runes to expand, so that I can actually have a place to put these animals. I guess I keep asking asking myself ? what?s the point???

miadoubled
03-01-18, 07:54 AM
I feel your pain.. it is all pure luck, i used to believe spending money increased your chances but after this month i was proved wrong when i wasted soooo many gems and got nothing but failure from it. I gave in to the game and they keep winning!

Samaramon9
03-01-18, 08:22 AM
Welp, I don't have a Hot Dog, so this is the end of the story for me.

pereira77
03-01-18, 11:40 AM
The romance Prancer egg

AppieP
03-01-18, 11:57 AM
I also finished this SB. Good luck for those who are still trying.

HolzRollerGang
03-01-18, 05:35 PM
What i have gotten so far... :(

6x Dusk Ox
4x Dream Bat
1x Gargolem
2x Pygmy Giraffe

And right now i breed my 5th Dream Bat! :confused:

Sakrysta
03-02-18, 06:30 AM
Well, only Sakrysta managed to finish. Persepheny was on level 27 or 28 of the tournament at bedtime, and I just didn't want to shell out the gems trying 5 or 6 times to get past level 30. Grand prize, while nice, wasn't so attractive that I couldn't pass - especially since it's an element combo we already had a long time before this.

maddylboudet
03-02-18, 02:13 PM
Can I just officially state how much it stinks to go through the entire tournament and be unable to finish because of the last step, complete round 30 of the tournament. I have checked these posts obsessively, I have checked the weakness chart, it does not matter. I thought once I obtained the ground squirrel I was golden. I wasn’t able to breed any of the other animals (did you hear about the 1.5 million colony of penguins they just discovered in the Antarctic ? It was actually an overview of my game and the number of rainguins I bred trying for the valenswine :(. I even had enough food and enough runes. But nope. 11 hours left and I can’t get past round 20 So either I give up or pay up. When did it become mandatory to have to pay in order to play the regular events?

maddylboudet
03-04-18, 06:10 PM
Anyone know what time the blazing beauty goal officially ends? It has disappeared from the game I did get beauty on but the goal shows 18 hours on my 2nd game where I don’t have it.

Penguin2016
03-04-18, 07:56 PM
Can I just officially state how much it stinks to go through the entire tournament and be unable to finish because of the last step, complete round 30 of the tournament. I have checked these posts obsessively, I have checked the weakness chart, it does not matter. I thought once I obtained the ground squirrel I was golden. I wasn?t able to breed any of the other animals (did you hear about the 1.5 million colony of penguins they just discovered in the Antarctic ? It was actually an overview of my game and the number of rainguins I bred trying for the valenswine :(. I even had enough food and enough runes. But nope. 11 hours left and I can?t get past round 20 So either I give up or pay up. When did it become mandatory to have to pay in order to play the regular events?

This tournament was very difficult. I didn?t get much past 20 myself.

Rynetory2
03-04-18, 08:11 PM
Anyone know what time the blazing beauty goal officially ends? It has disappeared from the game I did get beauty on but the goal shows 18 hours on my 2nd game where I don’t have it.

Check the timer in your goal list in your 2nd game where it shows when it will officially expire.

maddylboudet
03-04-18, 08:42 PM
Check the timer in your goal list in your 2nd game where it shows when it will officially expire.

Thanks. My timer on my second game says 15:23:++. I just hatched my Beauty on my main game but did not receive my 24 runes. I did take pictures of everything.

Rynetory2
03-04-18, 08:50 PM
Thanks. My timer on my second game says 15:23:++. I just hatched my Beauty on my main game but did not receive my 24 runes. I did take pictures of everything.

Try restarting your device and check under ALL in storage. Some devices require a restart before it registers. And should it not appear, you can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for further assistance.

Congratulations on finishing your goals.

Rynetory2
03-12-18, 07:15 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.