PDA

View Full Version : Did you get this game yet?

mattdiner
03-27-11, 08:29 AM
Did you??????

greygull
03-27-11, 09:09 AM
Why not wait for the gem offer? I don't play with sound for any of the games, so that aspect doesn't appeal to me.

brbernardini
03-27-11, 01:37 PM
No, because it's not available for Android yet.

lesleypsg1
03-27-11, 02:59 PM
Waiting for the promo gems

janisz
03-27-11, 03:51 PM
Waiting for the pop-up with bonus gems!
Because now this game is nowhere in the top 100 of free apps, but as soon as they give the promo gems it will get somewhere in the top 10 apps in appstore... So teamlava: show us the gems!!!

julia3032
03-27-11, 04:39 PM
Not even sure if I will get it...but if they offer gems I will consider it. Still waiting to see the results of the current beta testing session by the early downloaders.

clhs
03-28-11, 04:11 AM
Are we certain that gems will be offered for this game? Am hoping so. And I know that traditionally they are. But I imagined that they would have been offered already by now. Maybe I just need to be patient...

faerienuff
03-29-11, 08:09 PM
Still waiting for the free gems. Given that Fashion Story is coming soon, at least that will be different (hopefully). Nightclub is similar to restaurant and bakery in the sense of making drinks...that expires...not very inspiring. I just want my gems! :rolleyes:

SweetChikara
03-29-11, 09:14 PM
I did install and am beginning to play it, but honestly after one day I'm getting a bit bored. Seems like earning $ is mega slow. I leave bakery story running for 15 mins and come back to thousands earned. Left nightclub running and came back to less than a thousand. I like the colors and design, but I had more than 10,000 drinks at one point and still made about 3,000 ad they just don't come pouring in to drink. They pick up a drink every now and again, spend more time dancing and mingling than drinking. And yes, all my bar drinks are easily accessible on more than 8 tables so I just don't get it lol. It's more eye candy gameplay than the feeling of actually having control over turning a profit. Doesn't help all the drinks are worth the same.

I also noticed some messed up catalog placement with the glitter flooring. They expect u to pay $2 (or 2 gems) and u get a single tile, but it's placed with the wallpaper and such for in game coins I believe 500. So if someone didn't notcie that they could purchase the glitter flooring using earned coins, then they'd probably be naive and blow the $2 on each tile. Just seems like u need to purchase the bundle deals for almost anything worth having. I've seen clubs where ppl clearly blew $100 usd for all the in game special purchase content and be at like level 13. It's a rich kids game. Bakery story allowed for so much more.