PDA

View Full Version : New buggy issue for iOS?

myharleycat
02-18-18, 01:06 PM
More n more recently I?ve noticed, that I?ll bake with a few ovens. Then put out a counter to put my food on. Then my game glitches like a quick flash goes in processing mode then my counter disappears n I have to restart bout 1/2 of my recipes. Anyone else have this problem n know how to get rid of it? It happens mainly in Bakery but on occasion happens in restaurant too. Thnx.

eeveldoll
02-18-18, 07:55 PM
When you say "restart" did you mean you have to cook them again or serve them? Because if you have to cook them again, it's probably cuz your game isn't saved in time to the S8 server when you get out of the app cuz of wonky internet connection. It happened a lot of times to me, very annoying. So now when I know that my internet connection isn't reliable, I will visit the first person on my wall just to make sure that it's 'saved' before getting out of the app.

And other times when I log in to play, and my food is ready, I tapped on them to serve and suddenly the game goes back to when I haven't served them yet. It's rather annoying when you're in a hurry to serve your food. So what I do now is, I would clear the app running in the background every time after playing. I don't know how to describe it. It's when you click the home button twice and you see many pages of your recently used apps and you swipe up to clear them. Is this called force closing? I don't know. But yeah, I'll just clear them, and then click on BS app again. It will take a while for it to load again, but it reduces the chances of the app being glitch-y and annoying when you're in the game itself.

It's actually worse for me on RS especially when I haven't cleared it from the "running in background" thing. It just gets stuck on 'Processing'. So I just close the app, clear the app from the running in background and restart it again.

Hope this helps?

myharleycat
02-19-18, 03:47 PM
Yes I know what you mean. Thnx n I’ve done that. The processing happens more in RS where it’s just stuck in that mode n I have exit the game then app from my iPad. But the the food part n counter disappearing during processing happens more in Bakery. At I’m not the only one it’s happened to. Whew! Thought I was going mad ��one day it’s all it seemed to do. Just wish they could fix the issue. Ahhh! Technology is always fun!