PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions For Removed Appliances To Be Re-released With Added Recipes

Jojocl141587
02-15-18, 04:36 PM
So since the 5 day goals have been for old removed appliances these are some I'd LOVE to see come back with new added recipes:

Ballpark Fountain - These two would be good for the summertime I think
Grand Slam Oven

Dehydrator - would be nice to have more recipes on these appliances
Sugar Coater
Truffle Maker
Fruit Chocolate Dip

Winter Wonder Oven - It's technically still winter lol
World Games Oven - Winter Olympics are taking place, this one would be perfect

Rose Oven
Healthy Sweets Machine - These have been completely removed and I don't have them, so they're getting added to my list lol

baker9081
02-16-18, 07:25 AM
I haven?t built many ovens in the inventory and I haven?t paid much attention, but is this true? That the 5 day goals with old ovens are removed ones?

I know for sure the Cocoa Maker wasn?t a removed one because I had built a couple of them a few days before that side goal was released.

Sorry for sidetracking but I?m just curious.

catprint
02-16-18, 07:31 AM
@baker9081, some of them can be! In the 5 day goal in Oct 2017, they brought back the coffin drink maker which was a removed oven and added new recipes to that. Unsure of more examples of the top of my head, but yes it's totally possible. Then other times they add to an oven that's still available like you said, the cocoa maker.

kieranyeow
02-16-18, 07:51 AM
I would love to have the ballpark and grandslam appliances !

Jojocl141587
02-16-18, 08:00 AM
Yes some of them have been removed appliances or they’ve re-released removed appliances like the dehydrator and sugar coater, both of which only have one recipe and would be good options for them to use to add new recipes to. The turkey fryer on RS was also a removed appliance

Dreamear
02-16-18, 10:13 AM
I would love the rainbow oven to be re-released!!!

VanaCatu
02-16-18, 10:40 AM
I would love the rainbow oven to be re-released!!!
rainbow oven wasn't removed. it is still available for ios players, because they were getting updates in other way than android devices did.

this oven was part of update when to get access to new content, droids sd download respective version of app.
once downloaded and opened, such versions cd be removed from device, but the content will stay available (sticky to yr account once logged-in via those versions).

you can check "android versions" link in my signature below - some of versions that are not very old, are still available in official droid market (google play store).

Dreamear
02-16-18, 10:53 AM
rainbow oven wasn't removed. it is still available for ios players, because they were getting updates in other way than android devices did.

this oven was part of update when to get access to new content, droids sd download respective version of app.
once downloaded and opened, such versions cd be removed from device, but the content will stay available (sticky to yr account once logged-in via those versions).

you can check "android versions" link in my signature below - some of versions that are not very old, are still available in official droid market (google play store).

So if I download an older version I can get it? I'll work on it! Thank you :)

And THANK YOU for the cookbook! I use it all the time. :)

kooky panda
02-16-18, 11:11 AM
So if I download an older version I can get it? I'll work on it! Thank you :)

Please keep in mind, that older versions of the game, may some old bugs and glitches and support will not be able to help if something happens.
It is best to only play a current version of the game.
Thanks!

Sebsmommy15
02-16-18, 11:29 AM
I would love to have the ballpark and grandslam appliances !

I really started playing when these goals were ending! I would love them to come back as well!!!

VanaCatu
02-16-18, 12:00 PM
you are very welcome!
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35954&d=1486973801

Please keep in mind, that older versions of the game, may some old bugs and glitches and support will not be able to help if something happens.
Thanks!
i really didn't mean to misslead anyone, i wd never recommend to play them - it is enough to enter it just once using yr account, for couple of minutes, and then just delete it: after this, all items "stuck" to yr acct & will be available in the market even from latest version.
i deleted latest valentine's version myself - as soon as i found that basic app got the newer date of modification in google store.

wd be really easier if devs added all that limited content to latest android app, so not only ios users wd have an access to it, - but there are so many items! i'm not sure if they have enough time to do it now (((

i am sorry for inconvenicence! https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36570&d=1492603193

Dreamear
02-17-18, 06:26 PM
Thanks!

you are very welcome!
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35954&d=1486973801

i really didn't mean to misslead anyone, i wd never recommend to play them - it is enough to enter it just once using yr account, for couple of minutes, and then just delete it: after this, all items "stuck" to yr acct & will be available in the market even from latest version.
i deleted latest valentine's version myself - as soon as i found that basic app got the newer date of modification in google store.

wd be really easier if devs added all that limited content to latest android app, so not only ios users wd have an access to it, - but there are so many items! i'm not sure if they have enough time to do it now (((

i am sorry for inconvenicence! https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36570&d=1492603193

That's exactly what I was going to do. I was going to logout of my phone & download an old version on my Fire Tablet, buy the Rainbow Oven & hope it sticks when I go to use my phone. Then delete it from my tablet.

I really hope it works and thank you for the advice :)

Jojocl141587
02-17-18, 10:50 PM
That's exactly what I was going to do. I was going to logout of my phone & download an old version on my Fire Tablet, buy the Rainbow Oven & hope it sticks when I go to use my phone. Then delete it from my tablet.

I really hope it works and thank you for the advice :)

It should work, it did for me but I did it all from my phone. I got 7 appliances doing it this way. I got the rainbow oven, the coffin drink mixer (before it was re-released this past Halloween), the witches cauldron, yoga stove, marzipan oven, honey mixer, and Santa's oven. I just downloaded the versions needed bought the appliances, deleted that version and then redownloaded the current we were using. I was happy to get my hands on so many more recipes that I hadn't had before.