PDA

View Full Version : Lovebird - 2018 Feb 13

Rynetory2
02-14-18, 12:14 AM
Lovebird - new creature
More information on Lovebird (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1493072&viewfull=1#post1493072) in Creatures Guide.

Lovebird

Element: Valentine, Nature
Rarity: Super Rare
Cost: 1,200 gems

Lovebird is 8 hrs

MystiqueRealm
02-14-18, 12:46 AM
Quoting Callyvitale19

Both lovebird and crowmantic give arrows towards romeow. Lovebird is 8 hrs but I don't know what crowmantic is.

Callyvitale19
02-14-18, 07:36 AM
Lovebird is 8 hrs

CaRee215
02-14-18, 07:04 PM
Got this with level 15 aurora Pegasus n Enchantres. Hope this helps y'all...

Shewolf1953
02-15-18, 08:47 AM
If this is anything like all the special breedings before I will not be able to breed either one...I wonder sometimes if something is wrong with my account...you would think that all the times they have had these I would have at least been able to breed one of the two...oh well, will just keep trying, maybe I will be luckier this time. Good luck to everyone!!

deedeetapia
02-15-18, 05:47 PM
If this is anything like all the special breedings before I will not be able to breed either one...I wonder sometimes if something is wrong with my account...you would think that all the times they have had these I would have at least been able to breed one of the two...oh well, will just keep trying, maybe I will be luckier this time. Good luck to everyone!!

Im never able to to get any of the special breeding either....

Latoyab211
02-15-18, 08:13 PM
Same here. I have very few of the new animals since the events of October. I thought getting Crstal Unicorn was hard; dont6have it after a year plus of playing. This is worse since they are timed.

MystiqueRealm
02-15-18, 08:55 PM
No luck here, guess I'm in the Have-not group lol

keianna38
02-15-18, 09:37 PM
I never have any luck breeding special animals either.

liesl23
02-16-18, 10:44 AM
can we really get both the Crowmantic and the Lovebird with the same elements (Dark + Nature)?

sgr1953
02-16-18, 07:43 PM
I never have any luck breeding special animals either.

Looks like we’re all in the same boat! I hate these special breeding tasks. Wish S8 would come up with a better idea.

Phoenix406
02-16-18, 07:52 PM
The only special ones I've managed to breed were the Nog Hog and whatever its counterpart was. I've done a lot of speed breeding and got nowhere. I'm sure they'll be available again somehow in the future, but that won't help us to get the Romeow right MEOW! Lol! BTW, I'm curious why they keep putting animals up for sale either in the market or in the value packs that were *just* available in the last couple months, like Maid Mareian.

carolineannlv
02-17-18, 06:08 AM
I'm so far behind on points for the Romeow, I don't know even if I do hatch a lovebird (which I haven't so far) that it'll help me catch up. I'm low on Muliet points as well, I'm usually way ahead on at least one of them.
I'm not speed breeding for the Lovebird, I got Crowmantic (somehow) without doing so and I don't want to waste precious gems on not getting this lovely bird or the Romeow either. I don't earn enough to spend that much.

mysticalfairy320
02-18-18, 10:11 AM
This is just like the stag I've spent 1,100 gems and no birds

Zamom72
02-18-18, 12:04 PM
Another member of the Have-Not group right here. I keep getting 10+ hr failures. :-(

LilliDee
02-18-18, 12:52 PM
I'm questioning whether S8 actually activated these to be bred because at this point it would seem like we all should have been able to at least breed one of them maybe not both but at least one.

Phoenix406
02-18-18, 03:11 PM
2 accounts, non-stop breeding, neither bird on either account.

Sakrysta
02-18-18, 03:34 PM
Continuous breeding on all 3 accounts. Zilch. I do not care about the Romeow, but I would really like the birds!

missourijan
02-18-18, 06:12 PM
Probably they did NOT or they have thw wrong elements. I have sped and been trying non stop. No luck. I am at only 30% for the cat. Why even try? Seriously.

sharyl32
02-18-18, 08:06 PM
Got this with level 15 aurora Pegasus n Enchantres. Hope this helps y'all...

what are the elements for Enchantres? thank you

Penguin2016
02-18-18, 08:10 PM
It does seem unusual that practically no one has been able to get even one of the birds. Perhaps when giving us the gift of only one set of elements to use for two animals simultaneously, they countered that by making the animals even harder to breed.

Romeow is completely pointless; I’m not even bothering with the food goals since the melons don’t provide enough yield. Also, with Muliet providing less points overall as well, I’m not going to try harder than I normally would to get her either. It’s sad. But honestly, I’d rather have either or both of these birds than either or both of the February animals, and it’s upsetting that I (and most others, it seems) cannot get them.

mysticalfairy320
02-18-18, 10:11 PM
what are the elements for Enchantres? thank you

It is dark nature tried a bunch with this combo nothing, and all other nature dark and crystal nothing.....

liesl23
02-18-18, 10:27 PM
What is the Enchantress, I can't seem to find that animal?

MystiqueRealm
02-18-18, 10:42 PM

From sb "a ponys tale" enchantress is a raccoon

mysticalfairy320
02-18-18, 11:55 PM

Here you go!

MystiqueRealm
02-19-18, 01:39 AM
Got lovebird and romeow!!!

maddylboudet
02-19-18, 05:39 AM
Can I join the club? I don?t even try for the special animals like Romeow, since the first mess where points weren?t being credited and I didn?t have ?proof?. I started taking pictures of every time I earned the special objects, but it?s honestly not worth it to go back through it and I?d still not have accounted for all my points. I have occasionally won special creatures when they are in the wheel, but for breeding, a few times in over two years of play. Nil this time. I?m sorry for everyone else w the same issue and genuinely surprised there are so many of us! Congrats to everyone who has been able to obtain one or more of these elusive creatures! :)

Rynetory2
02-19-18, 08:29 AM
Can I join the club? I don?t even try for the special animals like Romeow, since the first mess where points weren?t being credited and I didn?t have ?proof?. I started taking pictures of every time I earned the special objects, but it?s honestly not worth it to go back through it and I?d still not have accounted for all my points. I have occasionally won special creatures when they are in the wheel, but for breeding, a few times in over two years of play. Nil this time. I?m sorry for everyone else w the same issue and genuinely surprised there are so many of us! Congrats to everyone who has been able to obtain one or more of these elusive creatures! :)

You can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for them to check what the issue is if you are still not receiving points. And if you have previously contacted Support, do let them know that you are still having issues.

mysticalfairy320
02-19-18, 09:44 AM
Got lovebird and romeow!!!

What did you use?

liesl23
02-19-18, 11:35 AM
From sb "a ponys tale" enchantress is a raccoon

Thank you!! I guess that I don't have the Enchantress, I have the Robber Raccoon

liesl23
02-19-18, 11:37 AM
Here you go!

Thank you so much for your reply, but I guess I don't have the Enchantress, I have the Robber Raccoon

sharyl32
02-19-18, 12:06 PM
Here you go!

thank you for posting your picture of the Enchantress, and thank you to everyone else who helped to get my question answered.

miadoubled
02-19-18, 12:26 PM
Been trying for both of these birds non-stop and speeding up multiple times a day since their release and still nothing! My luck this month is a bummer.. throwin in the towel on this one!

MystiqueRealm
02-19-18, 01:35 PM
What did you use?

Aurora Pegasus and Enchantress, it took a while speed breeding. Good luck

Got one with enchantress and Frightingale too

mysticalfairy320
02-19-18, 09:42 PM
Thanks I tried that combo too many times nothing but still trying!

cowgurlup29
02-20-18, 06:37 AM
I just need the lovebird but I don't have the Crystal unicorn and enchantress.

NannaSherry
02-20-18, 09:18 AM
I give up, I can't get this nor the crownatic.

judyandthecat
02-20-18, 09:43 AM
Just got it with skyger and panodaffodil

LilliDee
02-20-18, 03:29 PM
I think S8 fixed their programming blunder when they came back from the holiday. It smells to me that we all tried nonstop with no success and then all of a sudden some start getting it. I tried nonstop with skyger and pandafil with no success. Now that a tales has started, I'm over it and focusing on whatever worthless common we have to breed for that. I only have one place open to place a habitat anyway since expanding takes forever. I don't have room to even hatch creatures in storage especially now that they make us hatch everything we win to get rewards. I can barely keep my expansion ahead of the next event that I'll need to place a habitat in to store the creatures for that event.

Phoenix406
02-20-18, 05:38 PM
I didn't get either bird, but I did get my long awaited Aurora Pegasus. Yay!

zephyr420
02-22-18, 08:04 AM
Am I the only lucky one to get both birds using the same exact combo? I used Skyger+Pandafodil, I hit rebreed over and over again and eventually got both my Lovebird and just last night finally, my Crowmantic. :) I'm happy.