PDA

View Full Version : Adventure tickets

BlueEyes6862
02-13-18, 12:57 PM
I have been playing in the Adventure Leagues since it first started and have yet to win any tickets. I have remained in the higher leagues, gold and silver, what do I need to do to get the tickets? Very frustrating.

[S8] Elsa
02-13-18, 01:04 PM
Here's a help article (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001732646-Adventure-League-Guide-Dragon-Bingo-) you can check out for more information. It also shares what the reward requirements are for tickets.

summersalt
02-19-18, 06:22 PM
Thanks for that info elsa. I could never figure out if they would be 2x, 5x or 10x. There isn't a way to tell in the game. So I always spent like 4 of each one to make sure I could hold new rewrds.

The1stCaretaker
02-20-18, 05:17 PM
They use to say what they were but something happened and now which ones they are aren't visible

G4OU812
02-20-18, 05:51 PM
They use to say what they were but something happened and now which ones they are aren't visible

Hunh? I'm looking at the results for the Gold League and it shows 50 tickets for Grand Prize (1st and 2nd place), 10 for First Prize (3rd - 6th), 5 for Second Prize (7th - 12th), 2 for Third Prize (13th - 17th), No Prize (18th - 25th).

I just noticed prior to posting in this thread that there is a Dragon Story update and that's what I came here initially to find a thread about it. Is that the reason you all are not seeing it or did misunderstand the topic?

summersalt
03-08-18, 08:13 PM
Hunh? I'm looking at the results for the Gold League and it shows 50 tickets for Grand Prize (1st and 2nd place), 10 for First Prize (3rd - 6th), 5 for Second Prize (7th - 12th), 2 for Third Prize (13th - 17th), No Prize (18th - 25th).

I just noticed prior to posting in this thread that there is a Dragon Story update and that's what I came here initially to find a thread about it. Is that the reason you all are not seeing it or did misunderstand the topic?

Not the tickets... i was talking about the boosts. It doesnt show what type of boosts u will win. Whether it is 2x, 5x, or 10x for each level. I was just guessing and spending down each type before the events ended. But Elsa posted a link above that clearly shows which type for which level. On the game it doesnt show u. Granted I will have to find that list everytime. Never gonna remember that.

G4OU812
03-21-18, 06:49 AM
Not the tickets... i was talking about the boosts. It doesnt show what type of boosts u will win. Whether it is 2x, 5x, or 10x for each level. I was just guessing and spending down each type before the events ended. But Elsa posted a link above that clearly shows which type for which level. On the game it doesnt show u. Granted I will have to find that list everytime. Never gonna remember that.

Ah, I see now and yeah, that's annoying. I bookmarked it along with other DS related topics so I can find them more easily.

summersalt
03-21-18, 11:57 AM
Ah, I see now and yeah, that's annoying. I bookmarked it along with other DS related topics so I can find them more easily.

Same here ..lol. they really should update and label them in some way.