PDA

View Full Version : My appliances and gems are gone!!!

19iburney
02-12-18, 08:03 PM
Please help. I have been building my Restaurant since beginning of November. Yesterday I was working on my Restaurant and after I signed out and signed back on about an hour or two later my entire restaurant was different. All of my appliances were gone except for the food replicator and there were a lot of tables added that I had not purchased along with new chairs. Plus, all of my gems were gone. I?m guessing someone must have hacked my account and sold all of my appliances and purchased a lot of extra tables and chairs with gems. Probably the only reason why they did not remove my food replicator appliance was because it was not finished being built yet. I am wondering if there is anything that can be done to restore my restaurant. I?ve been working on this game for several months and have been enjoying it with my friends and now I?m so frustrated that I think I?m going to have to delete the entire thing and start over. Is there anyway you can do ro reset my account to what do it was yesterday morning? As you can see, I don?t have any appliances anymore and random tables everywhere even blocking the door!!!

twospoons
02-13-18, 01:00 AM
That's terrible! Did you contact support?

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unfortunately, deleting the game off your device doesn't allow you to start over, since your progress is saved on s8's servers, not your local device. Your restaurant would just reopen to where it is now.

Good luck!

pixiegamer
02-13-18, 08:34 AM
If your entire restaurant was different, could you please check to see if you were logged into your same account? You can check by tapping the S8 Logo on the top right corner. It should say "Welcome, [YOUR ID]!" when it scrolls down.

Please report back if your ID isn't displayed there. I hope we can get this sorted out!