PDA

View Full Version : The last expansion square

VersaceMorrow
02-10-18, 04:50 AM
I remember reading on here that the ability to trade for expansion permits disappears from the exchange once there are no more places to expand to. Can anyone tell me whether that also stops the permits dropping from flygers and rainbow pots?

ShibuyaCloth
02-10-18, 08:16 AM
I remember reading on here that the ability to trade for expansion permits disappears from the exchange once there are no more places to expand to. Can anyone tell me whether that also stops the permits dropping from flygers and rainbow pots?

I don't think so. I have one square left so I can still hold on the craft. But I am pretty sure the drops continue after you open them all. However, the drop is capped to 99. So go over the cap you can only use the Baron tent.

AnnirasSweets
02-10-18, 02:34 PM
I've expanded fully and once I finished the last expansion the last trade in the Royal Exchange disappeared. I can still collect Permits from my animals that drop them and can collect Trade Tickets (until I reach the cap) but can no longer trade for Expansion Permits.

eastie41
02-10-18, 02:57 PM
Yes, you are correct. I, as well as, many players leave one plot unbuilt so that you can continue trade for expansion permits. Good Luck,����

VersaceMorrow
02-11-18, 05:31 AM
Thanks....I keep maxing on lanterns and wisps, and we could have a long wait for more squares but at least if the permits can fall from other sources it won't be too bad.

jkc619
02-11-18, 09:26 AM
Thanks....I keep maxing on lanterns and wisps, and we could have a long wait for more squares but at least if the permits can fall from other sources it won't be too bad.

I am maxed on lanterns but I keep making lumin essence to use the wisps. My direwolf and flygers have given me 14 expansion tickets since last Dec. I am hoping that we will still have more expansions in the future. :)