PDA

View Full Version : Spin to Win- Breakup Dragon February 9 2018

orson32
02-09-18, 11:36 AM
Breakup dragon is suppose to be the prize on Spin Wheel..S8 has given us the wrong wheel..its the one from Christmas time with Holly, Santa etc ..
Can a moderator please inform S8.. Before they leave for the weekend.

[S8] Elsa
02-09-18, 11:52 AM
Taking a look.

heyyou0123
02-09-18, 11:54 AM
Yea just saw that, please add some old valentine dragons please :)) like neo bride is good go with new spin dragon42058

cat_chick10
02-09-18, 11:58 AM
It?s the same on mine. I spun it before I noticed 😞

orson32
02-09-18, 12:00 PM
Me too..then looked in market to see that it is Breakup that is the prize, not Naughty

orson32
02-09-18, 12:15 PM
New wheel up ..if you spun before, you have to wait for next spin..:mad:

[S8] Elsa
02-09-18, 12:20 PM
The Naughty Dragon wanted to get on Santa's lump of coal list earlier than expected...

You should now see the Breakup Dragon on your wheel now. We apologize for the brief interruption!

random59
02-09-18, 12:24 PM
Elsa;1492101']The Naughty Dragon wanted to get on Santa's lump of coal list earlier than expected...

You should now see the Breakup Dragon on your wheel now. We apologize for the brief interruption!

Well, happy days But we have lost out on our spin for some bogus non wheel so yet again we are disadvantaged. How about removing the wheel and giving us a clean start, we do deserve it!

[S8] Elsa
02-09-18, 12:33 PM
Well, happy days But we have lost out on our spin for some bogus non wheel so yet again we are disadvantaged. How about removing the wheel and giving us a clean start, we do deserve it!

The individual prizes and grand prize are all visibly displayed on the wheel before you spin.

random59
02-09-18, 12:39 PM
Elsa;1492105']The individual prizes and grand prize are all visibly displayed on the wheel before you spin.

And, your point being? This is your mistake not ours, for once, just own it! Yet again it is the customer who is at fault, when we spend gold we are effectively paying wages!

orleansparish
02-09-18, 06:17 PM
Ok, so I’m trying to watch a video to get an extra spin on the wheel but a video has been playing for well over 6 mins now. How long is the video and how exactly is this worth ONE spin? Has anyone played it through? Because this is ridiculous.

It’s two dweebs on some twitch video I think. The Wan Show?

Anuisia
02-09-18, 07:14 PM
Ok, so I’m trying to watch a video to get an extra spin on the wheel but a video has been playing for well over 6 mins now. How long is the video and how exactly is this worth ONE spin? Has anyone played it through? Because this is ridiculous.

It’s two dweebs on some twitch video I think. The Wan Show?

The video won't play for me! Does anyone know what format the video is or what app it needs to play (Samsung Galaxy tablet if that helps)?

orleansparish
02-09-18, 08:07 PM
The video won't play for me! Does anyone know what format the video is or what app it needs to play (Samsung Galaxy tablet if that helps)?

I’m able to get them to play on an old iPad 2, IPhone 7 Plus and a broken down LG G5. The first couple times I’m sometimes told the video wouldn’t load and then it’ll work again. I tried the video for the wheel and it played forever. Then I tried it using the button on the left. The watch video for prizes one. The pop up showed you could win a diamond dragon or this pretty Egyptian dragon. Again, the video with the two guys came and played forever.

Den8137259
02-09-18, 09:33 PM
I have those freeze moments , and they had paused at a prize drag ★ well.. ended up no, lol

PrincessCouture2014
02-09-18, 10:31 PM
Ok, so I?m trying to watch a video to get an extra spin on the wheel but a video has been playing for well over 6 mins now. How long is the video and how exactly is this worth ONE spin? Has anyone played it through? Because this is ridiculous.

It?s two dweebs on some twitch video I think. The Wan Show?

you are very lucky if u get to play a video coz my game says "Sorry the video cannot load" EVERY SINGLE TIME. I am i think 3rd/4th or idk which class player for S8.

PrincessCouture2014
02-09-18, 10:33 PM

i think the videos don't play for android player. The button is just a decorative item

PrincessCouture2014
02-09-18, 10:35 PM
I’m able to get them to play on an old iPad 2, IPhone 7 Plus and a broken down LG G5. The first couple times I’m sometimes told the video wouldn’t load and then it’ll work again. I tried the video for the wheel and it played forever. Then I tried it using the button on the left. The watch video for prizes one. The pop up showed you could win a diamond dragon or this pretty Egyptian dragon. Again, the video with the two guys came and played forever.

Lol! why even bother to give the option if u r getting a heart attack with the possibility of players getting something out of it. There r games which allow players to play few levels n then u need to pay for next levels. I call them evil but at least they are not disguising themselves

PrincessCouture2014
02-09-18, 10:36 PM
Gotta love screen shots

Pity that they won?t load at the moment but a spin on one of my games clearly shows the major prize in the background but I get Cupid when I collect Cupid the wheel has not moved!

But wait this is the fault of my device and not the game!

You really need to step up to the mark and own your short comings Storm8! Either fix it or stop adding new content until it works!!!!

Ah! nothing gonna happen love. we will get tired but they won't get better.

PrincessCouture2014
02-09-18, 10:37 PM
BTW I got coins

cat_chick10
02-10-18, 11:53 AM
I watched a video and then I tried to spin an and it said ?*sorry, try again later.*? :( on the bright side, I got to watch another video and I got the Breakup dragon!

random59
02-10-18, 01:13 PM
I watched a video and then I tried to spin an and it said ?*sorry, try again later.*? :( on the bright side, I got to watch another video and I got the Breakup dragon!

Congratulations

cat_chick10
02-10-18, 02:03 PM
Congratulations

Thanks!

Phoenix406
02-10-18, 07:48 PM
I got the Breakup Dragon. But, like, what the heck? Who wants a dragon about breaking up?

cat_chick10
02-10-18, 08:25 PM
I got the Breakup Dragon. But, like, what the heck? Who wants a dragon about breaking up?

Maybe they were running out of Valentine's day things and decided to go for the dark side!

kat8rose
02-10-18, 10:14 PM
Maps, really...just open the mine and add some more of that type land. Food is always good, but since I got one wheel dragon in well over a year, food is my happy prize. My luck is no good in anything, no more $$$ for S8...too tired and apathetic.

RhodryMaelwaedd
02-11-18, 02:16 AM
Ok, so I?m trying to watch a video to get an extra spin on the wheel but a video has been playing for well over 6 mins now. How long is the video and how exactly is this worth ONE spin? Has anyone played it through? Because this is ridiculous.

It?s two dweebs on some twitch video I think. The Wan Show?

My number of videos has decreased from 4 to 2 at the same time the spinning wheel appeared... Coincidence? Yeah right...

summersalt
02-11-18, 09:20 PM
I have an android. I get the videos. They play. But once you spin again. The wheel never stops spinning. I have tried dozens of times. I have to force close the game to even get back to regular play.

glenngenius
02-12-18, 06:39 PM
So far: coins, black rose (yay!), maps, break-up (yay!)... never been this lucky for quite some time in spin to win.

sharbuch
02-12-18, 07:22 PM
Im beginning to think the spin the wheel is usless the last 3 times its been out ive not gotten any dragon none 0 zippo its really disappointing i dont need anymore cash i dont want the decoration. So im finishing this one bit for now on it can pass me by its another usless thing s8 has given us. What the use of having dragon on there you dont get them anyways.

sharbuch
02-12-18, 07:29 PM
So far: coins, black rose (yay!), maps, break-up (yay!)... never been this lucky for quite some time in spin to win.

Lucky you ive gotten nothing from the wheel but money food would be great but theclast three tines the wheel has come out i haven't gotten a newdragon from them. Beginning to piss me off. Its just another disappointing thing S8 has given us.

cat_chick10
02-12-18, 08:20 PM
So far I've gotten Breakup and Black Rose, which is nice. Boo to the decorations.

hungryres
02-13-18, 12:24 AM
is the announcement pop up "watch video for free gift" referring to extra spin for the wheel?

i do not get the vid icon...

PrincessCouture2014
02-13-18, 03:17 AM
coins,coins,coins,food

PrincessCouture2014
02-13-18, 03:17 AM
So far I've gotten Breakup and Black Rose, which is nice. Boo to the decorations.

wow congrats dear. it's been ages since i got any dragon at all

cat_chick10
02-13-18, 10:33 AM
wow congrats dear. it's been ages since i got any dragon at all

I hope you get one soon! I know how it feels to miss them all, I've been unlucky with most of the wheels so far!

glenngenius
02-13-18, 04:29 PM
Lucky you ive gotten nothing from the wheel but money food would be great but theclast three tines the wheel has come out i haven't gotten a newdragon from them. Beginning to piss me off. Its just another disappointing thing S8 has given us.

That's sad to hear. :(

Spin to Win has always been about luck. Most of the times all I get are nothing but coins, maps, and food (which I really prefer among the other prizes excluding dragons).

glenngenius
02-13-18, 04:30 PM

Black Rose again! (still yay! My 2nd one for this spin {3rd one in total}). Not complaining though! I'd rather get duplicate dragons than useless coins.

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-18, 05:17 AM
I hope you get one soon! I know how it feels to miss them all, I've been unlucky with most of the wheels so far!

I haven't been lucky with wheel since ages tbh. I don't think they r going to give me any dragon at all EVER from wheel.

PrincessCouture2014
02-14-18, 05:19 AM
Black Rose again! (still yay! My 2nd one for this spin {3rd one in total}). Not complaining though! I'd rather get duplicate dragons than useless coins.

Great!! Congratulations dear. Coins,Maps and decor all r useless for me. Food is good but dragons r best lol.

Phoenix406
02-14-18, 12:48 PM
I usually have at least some luck on the wheel, but this time I am getting decor almost every time. My newer account did get the Breakup Dragon, so i guess I can't complain if I get the grand prize. But there are 5 dragons on the wheel. You'd think the odds would be just a little bit better.

sunshine_day917
02-14-18, 01:36 PM
I got the chocolate dragon. And decor of course

PrincessCouture2014
02-15-18, 12:23 AM
Finally rose dragon though i have atleast 2 of them already but any dragon is welcome

AnnirasSweets
02-15-18, 05:33 PM
All of my spins gave me decos or coins which was disappointing to say the least. However, my final free spin gave me the Chocolate dragon, while I didn't need her, it was better than more pointless decos. I threw caution to the wind and spent 30 gold for another spin and I about had a stroke when it landed on Breakup!

graovac
02-16-18, 03:18 AM
You are lucky. I got only coins food decor and maps. Basically everything other than dragon.

CranberryMil
02-16-18, 09:20 AM
I only get Money and ONE decoration