PDA

View Full Version : I'm not receiving gems for completing goals in other games ...

Lisamarie12765
02-08-18, 06:38 PM
I've installed all the requested games that have appeared under my goals and have played quite a few of them to reach the desired levels but I have never gotten any extra gems or coins for doing so. The ones that I play most often are as follows. Frozen Frenzy Mania ... I've reached level 15 with no rewards. Dragon Story ... I've reached level 7 with no rewards. Candy Blast Mania ... I've reached level 30 with no rewards. And Monopoly Bingo ... I've reached level 7 with no rewards. I keep hoping the gems will show up in my Home Design Story account, but they haven't. Am I doing something wrong? Because if I'm not going to receive any rewards in this game, then I am certainly going to delete the other games. Thanks for your time.

P.S. - I have screen shots of everything if needed.

kooky panda
02-09-18, 12:59 PM
If the goal does not show a reward,(Just shows word rewards: and nothing after it) then you will not receive anything for downloading and playing the game.
IOS players do not receive rewards on a goal for downloading and/or playing another game.

If you have a screenshot of a goal that shows a reward amount and you did not get that reward, please post it here.

Lisamarie12765
02-10-18, 12:59 PM
Aarrgghh ... I misunderstood and have been playing all these games waiting for gem rewards. LOL Well, thank you very much for your response. I appreciate it.