PDA

View Full Version : Money coming extremely slowly? Expansion prices ridiculous?

ahshan
03-26-11, 08:30 AM
I've noticed that my drinks don't sell that fast and the money is coming in extremely slow. It's much faster in other TeamLava games. Is it just me or is this happening to everyone?

And the expansion prices are ridiculously high compared to other TL games. It's usually 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k for the expansion prices, but this goes from like 10k to 75k... I've noticed that it's a bigger expansion, but it's only like 2 expansions in 1. So shouldn't the price be around 15-25k?

I don't know if it's just me that's not selling their drinks fast enough, but yeah..

illusive7
03-26-11, 10:59 PM
Yes... expansion is RIDICULOUS!!! I just paid for the 75k one earlier at level 13... next expansion is: 150,000!!!

ahshan
03-27-11, 11:20 AM
Also noticed that my drinks don't sell when I'm away, so that's why money is coming in very slow.
Kind of disappointing that I have to leave the app open and drain my battery life just to sell my drinks.

orit9392
03-27-11, 11:25 AM
The game keep crashing on me.I'm using 3gs 3.1.2 on 3g my conection is good.
I'm out of sync?I don't know why.I don't have problems like this in the other games.pls help if you can. My name is orit9392.thx

celshark
04-02-11, 06:58 PM
Money is coming in too slow for me too! And I also did a double take when I saw 75k for my next expansion...I think we are being "encouraged" to buy club cash.

RageofMars
04-04-11, 02:49 PM
I was noticing that my drinks just won't sell even when I log into the game a few times a day. Then I started logging in more often and making sure my music is always playing in my club. Then after a day, my counters completely cleared. I think it may be because visitors to my club won't dance and drink if the music is not playing?

This is just an assumption made by observation, but I'm convinced that my drinks sell better when there's music playing.

Between lvl 1-9 the music stops after 10 minutes.
After lvl 10 the music lasts an hour.
I'm lvl 19 right now, so I don't know if once I hit 20 if the music would last longer. I hope so, because checking hourly is ****ing my battery life.

Halibel
04-14-11, 04:08 PM
Yes... expansion is RIDICULOUS!!! I just paid for the 75k one earlier at level 13... next expansion is: 150,000!!!

Next one after that is $400,000.

mattdiner
04-14-11, 04:11 PM
I was noticing that my drinks just won't sell even when I log into the game a few times a day. Then I started logging in more often and making sure my music is always playing in my club. Then after a day, my counters completely cleared. I think it may be because visitors to my club won't dance and drink if the music is not playing?

This is just an assumption made by observation, but I'm convinced that my drinks sell better when there's music playing.

Between lvl 1-9 the music stops after 10 minutes.
After lvl 10 the music lasts an hour.
I'm lvl 19 right now, so I don't know if once I hit 20 if the music would last longer. I hope so, because checking hourly is ****ing my battery life.

From level 1-9 it still is an hour. It used to be 10 minutes for all levels, but they must of coincidentally changed it to an hour for all levels when you reached level 10.

BlakBeard
04-14-11, 04:12 PM
I don't have a problem moving drinks. I can block my door and still move drinks. I'm probably done with expanding. I'm close to 1 million dollars.