PDA

View Full Version : $2 deals... allow us to buy more than one!

knickknaks
02-06-18, 09:04 AM
So you all know how FFS has little deal bundles for materials and an animal? You know how some of them are, like, only one or two dollars? Well, recently, I cracked and bought one because it had a nice stack of gems and a cute animal, and now the only things that pop up deal-wise are these $20 or $25 bundles with no gems and animals I don?t really want. Right after I made the purchase, two new- more expensive- deals I hadn?t previously seen popped up, and since that initial purchase, I haven?t seen any $2 bundles again, either, thought my sister has one visible in her forest. So it seems like you can only buy one $2 bundle, and then after that will only have access to the higher-priced ones.

I wish this was changed- I like the $2 bundles, they?re nice and cheap, with small bonuses- nothing huge, but a nice little bit. And I?m not going to pay twenty bucks. I think it?s a bit unfair that spending money locks off those deals- I?d actually probably contribute *more* money to the game if they continued to be available to me.

Is this an issue with my game, or is it the same for everyone- like, a one-time-deal and then ?sorry, you have to pay 20+ dollars if you want anything else??

Rynetory2
02-12-18, 09:34 PM
This special offer is a one time offer for all starters. It'll be gone after purchase.

PookieBearsGirl
02-17-18, 11:09 AM
That is actually a really bad idea, having it as a "new players only" deal. I agree with knickknaks that I would definitely pay for the $2.79 deals all the time because that doesn't seem like all that much money. You wouldn't even have to offer that much. One little animal that was released forever ago all by itself would probably get bought more than the $40 bundles. Missed opportunity...:confused:

PookieBearsGirl
02-17-18, 11:19 AM
Knickknaks has started a thread in the suggestion and feedback page, but I wanted to see how others felt about this (on a page I feel more people view).
These are apparently only a "one time deal" for new players. After that, they get bumped up to $40.

I believe S8 would get more people willing to buy the $2-3 deal, even if it was just one animal and nothing else, than the $40 bundles.

Thoughts?

No clue why the photo is upside down...:confused:

kooky panda
02-17-18, 02:01 PM
Merging duplicate threads.

nativeelfstar
02-17-18, 05:38 PM
I would definitely buy more of the $2-$3 deals!! I refuse to pay the $20+.

Destiel0918
02-17-18, 06:58 PM

Same, I never buy the 20 + dollar deals, since I rarely even need 2 of the offered items, if I'm only interested in one. I would buy way more if they would have more 2-3 dollar ones.

Penguin2016
02-17-18, 06:58 PM
Good to know, as I’ve ebeen considering buying one of those. Now I know that I should wait until it’s an animal I’m really dying to have. Thanks guys!

PookieBearsGirl
02-17-18, 09:32 PM
This is what I like to see! How come S8 can't see this?:p

Thanks for the support and posts! Let's make this happen!;)

nativeelfstar
02-18-18, 11:01 AM
This is what I like to see! How come S8 can't see this?:p

Thanks for the support and posts! Let's make this happen!;)

Is there a way we can put together a poll of what players want to see more of? I think it would be great to see how many people agree with game suggestions and then turn them into Storm8. I feel it would make a better impact as a group than individual. Interested to know others thoughts?

I also think we should have a trade center or something where we can send people animals and such.
Have the ability to buy habitats and animals etc and put them in storage.
Buy runes and gems with coins. Even if it is a large amount like 100,000 or 1,000,000 coins per rune/gem.

Penguin2016
02-18-18, 08:05 PM
Is there a way we can put together a poll of what players want to see more of? I think it would be great to see how many people agree with game suggestions and then turn them into Storm8. I feel it would make a better impact as a group than individual. Interested to know others thoughts?

I also think we should have a trade center or something where we can send people animals and such.
Buy runes and gems with coins. Even if it is a large amount like 100,000 or 1,000,000 coins per rune/gem.

All great ideas.

PookieBearsGirl
02-18-18, 08:56 PM

I love everything you're saying! YES! I want this!

theone2001
02-20-18, 07:33 PM

AGREED!!!! With another game That S8 has, I quite frequently buy their $4.99 bundles. So I spend more money on that game that way. S8 should learn from McDonald?s. They sold millions of hamburgers at a lower price and made more money that way. Because people/(customers) will go for a deal. What people/(customers ) think is a deal not what the company thinks is a deal.

knickknaks
02-22-18, 09:49 AM
Wowee, I drop off the forums for a few weeks and come back to this! I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who feels this way- Storm8 should definitely make the $2 deals available at all times, even if you’ve already bought one.

Another problem- there’s no way in-game that I’m aware of where you can find out that it’s a one time purchase. I had no clue until I bought the $2 bundle that i wouldn’t be able to buy any more!

I love all the ideas you guys have- being able to exchange overflow coins for other resources- gems I don’t think would happen, since they’re the premium currency, but why shouldn’t we be able to buy explosives/runes/stamina/etc with our coins?

nativeelfstar
02-22-18, 02:36 PM
Wowee, I drop off the forums for a few weeks and come back to this! I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who feels this way- Storm8 should definitely make the $2 deals available at all times, even if you’ve already bought one.

Another problem- there’s no way in-game that I’m aware of where you can find out that it’s a one time purchase. I had no clue until I bought the $2 bundle that i wouldn’t be able to buy any more!

I love all the ideas you guys have- being able to exchange overflow coins for other resources- gems I don’t think would happen, since they’re the premium currency, but why shouldn’t we be able to buy explosives/runes/stamina/etc with our coins?

Any suggestions on how we can get this information to S8 as a group effort? I think heybwould listen if they knew many of their players felt the same way. The only thing I can think of is get a list of players and compile our suggestions and send S8 an e-mail.

Welcome back to the forums by the way :D

Shaynabrewer
02-28-18, 03:48 PM
I love those ideas and being able to gift or trade animals would be great and fun

PookieBearsGirl
03-03-18, 05:08 PM
Any suggestions on how we can get this information to S8 as a group effort? I think heybwould listen if they knew many of their players felt the same way. The only thing I can think of is get a list of players and compile our suggestions and send S8 an e-mail.

Welcome back to the forums by the way :D

Kinda like a petition. I'll sign!

nativeelfstar
03-05-18, 03:17 PM
I am considering doing a survey monkey. One to compile as many suggestions as possible of what players would like to see and one for people to vote from those suggestions. Then turn over the suggestions and scores to storm8. What do you think?

Rynetory2
03-05-18, 08:00 PM
I am considering doing a survey monkey. One to compile as many suggestions as possible of what players would like to see and one for people to vote from those suggestions. Then turn over the suggestions and scores to storm8. What do you think?

The Suggestion and Feedback forum is for this purpose. The suggestions which you mentioned already have their own threads in that forum. You can post your feedback in their respective threads. The Suggestion and Feedback forum is the best place where the team checks.

Rynetory2
03-05-18, 08:01 PM
Hey Guys,

This thread has gone off topic. Please stay on topic of Starter Packs or the thread may closed. I'm not closing this thread so you can post your feedback but will close this if it gets spammy with off topic posts again. Your feedback is very welcome but kindly refrain from spamming this thread.

The other suggestions mentioned already have their own threads in the Suggestion and Feedback forum. Please use those threads for further discussion and you can post your feedback there. Thanks!

nativeelfstar
03-08-18, 06:49 PM
Hey Guys,

This thread has gone off topic. Please stay on topic of Starter Packs or the thread may closed. I'm not closing this thread so you can post your feedback but will close this if it gets spammy with off topic posts again. Your feedback is very welcome but kindly refrain from spamming this thread.

The other suggestions mentioned already have their own threads in the Suggestion and Feedback forum. Please use those threads for further discussion and you can post your feedback there. Thanks!

I was unaware they had their own threads. Thank you. Can you direct me to those threads as I am unable to find them? :) I am glad to know there are others who share the same idea!

Rynetory2
03-08-18, 07:44 PM
Here is the link for the Suggestions & Feedback forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?297-Fantasy-Forest-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback