PDA

View Full Version : Unicorns.. no tokens?

daddyoooz
02-04-18, 08:47 AM
Last 2 days unicorns not dropping tokens. Leaf still dropping. Not maxed on tokens. Today's collection 6 hours away. I was certain token drop always happened in the past. What gives?

PrincessCupOButter
02-04-18, 09:59 AM
The tokens are not a guaranteed drop. I asked this same question a while back, when I went through a dry spell. The unicorns went on a token strike for about a week, then they started dropping again. They skip a day or two every now and then.
Also, watch the black banner. If you do max on any of the tokens, they might be trying to drop that particular token. Before the last hunt I had maxed on swords without realizing it.

volissos
02-05-18, 11:33 AM
The tokens were a guaranteed drop until recently, at least they were in my case! Even in the description of the unicorn in the MRC it doesn't say "chance to drop tokens", it states that the uni drops tokens and spellbound dew! I'm guessing that someone in S8 decided that dropping a token once a day was too much for the game economy... :mad:

riverly
02-05-18, 03:59 PM
The tokens were a guaranteed drop until recently, at least they were in my case! Even in the description of the unicorn in the MRC it doesn't say "chance to drop tokens", it states that the uni drops tokens and spellbound dew! I'm guessing that someone in S8 decided that dropping a token once a day was too much for the game economy... :mad:Not much is a guaranteed drop. And drops do change. My armoured Ali's have gone through some changes. And "the uni drops tokens" can be true- just not every time. That's how I see it unfortunately.

SpiritWind00
02-05-18, 11:00 PM
@volissos - riverly is correct - not much *is* a guaranteed drop. However, keep in mind that I write the inventory guide, not S8 and the listed drops of every single item are the potential drops. Look at eg, Ivy's Hut where the list is quite huge but only 1-3or4 items drop at any collection.

My own personal observation of the unicorn (I only have 1) is that it drops tokens or energy or dew in single or combo's. The drops haven't noticeably changed for me. But I also know that our games behave differently, some get better/more often random drops than others etc. Drops cycle in and out so it wouldn't be uncommon for tokens not to drop, but you would get something else in its place...

volissos
02-06-18, 01:04 PM
Thank you both for your kind replies, Riverly and SpiritWind00. So, it appears I was extremely lucky so far because up until a few days ago I always got a token. I guess it was too good to last... :)

PS. Just to clarify SpiritWind00, I was refering to the description in the crafting building, the MRC, not the forum.

SpiritWind00
02-06-18, 01:38 PM
:) no problem. I hope your tokens return in abundance really soon!:)