PDA

View Full Version : Admirer dragon- February 2 2018

mammacarter
02-03-18, 03:02 AM
I have passion dragon that I need to breed with kitsune for the admirer dragon, but my passion dragon is not showing up for the breeding den?? Please can anyone advise. Many thanks Karen

21 Hours

Admirer Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Heart, Pink
Habitat: Passion Pit, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335 Exp
Must breed two dragons that will contribute red and pink

The Egg:

Admirer egg

athenaboxie
02-03-18, 06:45 AM
I have 25hrs breeding virtue and fire. What is the breeding time for admirer?

Leana47
02-03-18, 07:18 AM
25hrs should be justice. I have a 21hrs egg that doesn’t show anywhere.

sipland
02-03-18, 09:04 AM
(From leaderboard thread)

ADMIRER....21 hrs breed time
BEAU...18 hrs breed time

sipland
02-03-18, 09:08 AM
I have passion dragon that I need to breed with kitsune for the admirer dragon, but my passion dragon is not showing up for the breeding den?? Please can anyone advise. Many thanks karen

Admirer breeds with pink x red
Beau breeds with white x red

random59
02-03-18, 11:37 AM
I have passion dragon that I need to breed with kitsune for the admirer dragon, but my passion dragon is not showing up for the breeding den?? Please can anyone advise. Many thanks karen

Passion is a dragon that you cannot breed with, that’s why it doesn’t show up on the den!

divanightclub
02-03-18, 12:52 PM
I just got the 21 hour timer,after 3 tries with kitsune and playful . So Admirer is on its way to my island. I hope that I'll be able to breed Beau as quickly too, and avoid getting Virtue as a fail.

Good luck to those still trying to breed Admirer, cause she's really beautiful and adorable..

random59
02-03-18, 02:47 PM
I just got the 21 hour timer,after 3 tries with kitsune and playful . So Admirer is on its way to my island. I hope that I'll be able to breed Beau as quickly too, and avoid getting Virtue as a fail.

Good luck to those still trying to breed Admirer, cause she's really beautiful and adorable..

Wish you all the luck in the World with that, on my 3rd Virtue fail now trying for Beau, using plenty of boosts that’s for sure. On the other hand I have 1 Admirer on the nest and another on the Breeding Den under construction

missourijan
02-03-18, 10:12 PM

Haha. Got admirer. On my 2nd virtue fail

Nuicakes
02-03-18, 10:20 PM
Grrrrr .... Just bred 2 Virtue dragons in a row!!! :mad:

saghaven
02-03-18, 10:39 PM
Good luck, guys! Got Beau on my first try with Cotton Candy and Justice and now just got Admirer on the first try with Unicorn and Playful. I’m shocked!

Florr06
02-04-18, 03:14 AM
I got Beau first try with Light and Fire. Now 1st try for Admirer, 25hrs.

swstar
02-04-18, 09:37 AM
After about 15 love fails, 2 justice fails, and 4 lazerlight, I got a ridgeback fail (woohoo new one) and 21 hours breeding, hope its my admirer.

summersalt
02-04-18, 01:25 PM
6 love fails at least with virtue and justice. .. And one tiny dragon which I didn't have. Almost any other fail wouild be a new dragon for me but all I am getting is 5 hr loves.

swstar
02-04-18, 02:50 PM
6 love fails at least with virtue and justice. .. And one tiny dragon which I didn't have. Almost any other fail wouild be a new dragon for me but all I am getting is 5 hr loves.

I used kitsune and playful if that helps!

cat_chick10
02-04-18, 02:55 PM
I just got Admirer with Never Ending and Love! (And on top of that, my last fail was a Kitsune which is a new one for me ;) )

Scangelina
02-04-18, 03:42 PM
I got 21hr timer with Crusader & Virtue. What is the timer for Beau?? I can't find the thread for it.

cat_chick10
02-04-18, 03:49 PM
I got 21hr timer with Crusader & Virtue. What is the timer for Beau?? I can't find the thread for it.

I believe it is 18h

Den8137259
02-04-18, 03:49 PM
Virtue x 2 for me since starting the breeding using light and fire ★ was waiting for love fails but ended up with virtues lol ★

Nuicakes
02-04-18, 04:20 PM
ARGH! I can't believe this .... Virtue, Virtue, Love and Virtue on breeding roost. :mad:

Den8137259
02-04-18, 05:24 PM
Admirer breeds with pink x red ....21 hrs breed time
Beau breeds with white x red ...18 hrs breed time

Thanks for the info! ★

Scangelina
02-04-18, 10:53 PM
I believe it is 18h
Thanks. I believe I got it right after your post with Crusader and Light, if it's 18hrs. I haven't had luck like this in a while.

cat_chick10
02-05-18, 12:37 PM
Got a love dragon breeding right now. At least it's not 33 hours!

Thanks. I believe I got it right after your post with Crusader and Light, if it's 18hrs. I haven't had luck like this in a while.

Congrats! I'm still working on it, but hopeful! :)

skyharbor602
02-05-18, 02:16 PM
I got Admirer with Justice and Love then got Beau with the same combo right after.

maddylboudet
02-05-18, 05:27 PM
Woohoo! Thanks for posting your successful combos. I never would have thought of breeding 2 pinks together, but I went for it w virtue and kitsune; 21 hours!

Just tried light and crusader, 18hrs!
I don’t think I will believe it until they are hatched; I have been unable to breed most of the new dragons lately, including the common New England

Sillehteb
02-05-18, 05:59 PM
Got Admirer with Fire and Kitsune.

PrincessCouture2014
02-06-18, 05:07 AM
Mamaklaw and virtue first try 15 hrs

PrincessCouture2014
02-06-18, 05:08 AM
I got Admirer with Justice and Love then got Beau with the same combo right after.

wao that's great luck

PrincessCouture2014
02-06-18, 05:09 AM
Woohoo! Thanks for posting your successful combos. I never would have thought of breeding 2 pinks together, but I went for it w virtue and kitsune; 21 hours!

Just tried light and crusader, 18hrs!
I don’t think I will believe it until they are hatched; I have been unable to breed most of the new dragons lately, including the common New England

if it is Beau then it's a [] good hit dear. Congratulations

kendermist
02-06-18, 04:21 PM
Breeded Beau in 3 tries, been over two days fore admire, couple virtue, some love, and at least 1 lazerlight, I will keep trying but like a lot of these trying to breed is very frustrating.

summersalt
02-06-18, 06:43 PM
I've bred like 25 loves. I'm over it. I'll give one last try using love and justice. Then I'm done. All those 5 hour dragons and not one kitsune. Much less a melody or never ending. Did manage to get. Laser light which I didn't have either

cat_chick10
02-06-18, 06:51 PM
I feel your pain! I've had a ton of Love dragons as well! Mananged to get Admirer on the first try, but Beau is still eluding me! I guess getting Loves is better than getting Virtues!

Passera
02-06-18, 07:25 PM
Got Beau on first try. Admirer is being elusive. Love fail after Love fail after Love fail.
Finally bred Admirer using Love and Kitsune!!

Gaillock
02-06-18, 11:55 PM
Wish you all the luck in the World with that, on my 3rd Virtue fail now trying for Beau, using plenty of boosts that?s for sure. On the other hand I have 1 Admirer on the nest and another on the Breeding Den under construction

What did you use for Admirer, please?

PrincessCouture2014
02-07-18, 04:13 AM
i would love to have a kitsune fail

AnnirasSweets
02-07-18, 05:10 AM
Finally got Admirer after way too many Love fails to count and a few Justice fails for good measure but finally Playful and Naga came through. I've got her evolving right now so I can breed her with Beau and complete the goal, I always need all the help I can get with the monthly craft dragons. I'm still not happy with all these goal/limited time breeding dragons but I do have to admit I love the design of both the eggs and dragons on these two.

athena238
02-07-18, 09:23 AM
Can anyone tell me why I don’t have the goal for breeding beau n admireron my wall. I just noticed that on my husbands wall. I managed to get admirer n now I have beau in the breeding.Please can a moderater let me know, greatly appreciate an answer

CranberryMil
02-07-18, 09:37 AM
Love is in the air
everywhere I look around
Love is the air
every nest and every hatchery

Love is in the air !
Love is in the air !!!
oh, oh, oh, oh, uh

kooky panda
02-07-18, 11:30 AM
Can anyone tell me why I don?t have the goal for breeding beau n admireron my wall. I just noticed that on my husbands wall. I managed to get admirer n now I have beau in the breeding.Please can a moderater let me know, greatly appreciate an answer

Make sure you scroll down the side to see if it is there.
Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game. (not a seasonal version).

Phaedrakiki
02-07-18, 01:50 PM
I've been breeding red and pink since this started, not a Beau or Admirer in sight. I've managed to avoid lots of Virtue fails--so that's a plus. And I finally got a Kitsune, after wanting one for years. But I just haven't been able to breed any limited time dragons (or lt animals in FFS, for that matter,) a problem for months now. I've been using a 2nd breeding den the entire time, as well. It gets so frustrating! Why is it so difficult?

AnnirasSweets
02-07-18, 03:51 PM
I've been breeding red and pink since this started, not a Beau or Admirer in sight. I've managed to avoid lots of Virtue fails--so that's a plus. And I finally got a Kitsune, after wanting one for years. But I just haven't been able to breed any limited time dragons (or lt animals in FFS, for that matter,) a problem for months now. I've been using a 2nd breeding den the entire time, as well. It gets so frustrating! Why is it so difficult?

It's an issue we all feel keenly. On my island, I can usually get the first one or two of the limited time goal dragons but I haven't gotten the third dragon (the one we get by breeding the first two) in a very long time. It drives me spare trying to do everything short of buying these timed dragons only to never get it. At this point, seeing how few people do get all/any of these timed dragons, it's obviously not us at fault but bad coding. I think only 1 or 2 players in the forum got the third dragon last month, what even is that?

lintupien
02-07-18, 10:05 PM
Crusader and light gave me beau :cool:

RhodryMaelwaedd
02-08-18, 12:14 AM
2 justice, 1 laserlight, 3 kitsune and an army of love dragons. No admirer for me... :( Let alone that i can get to trying for beau

Nuicakes
02-08-18, 10:20 AM
2 Beau, 1 Love, 4 Virtue .... crrrrrazy.

Phoenix406
02-08-18, 12:21 PM
Finally managed to get an Admirer on the account where I already had a Beau. I did a boost on the leaderboard and used a bunch of gems to speed through breeding, hatching, and evolving, and then I bred them, so now I have a lot of leaderboard points as well as the 2000 bands (on one account). I'm currently having better luck breeding in Dragon Story than I am in Fantasy Story.

lintupien
02-08-18, 02:41 PM
My last breeding for Admirer was 36 hours, crusader and kitsune...:rolleyes: Don't need it anymore but will happily accept.

skyharbor602
02-09-18, 01:03 AM
Admirer Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Heart, Pink
Habitat: Passion Pit, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335 Exp
Must breed two dragons that will contribute red and pink

The Egg:

PrincessCouture2014
02-09-18, 07:06 AM
i won't be getting this one like almost always. I have made my mind i won't try for any such dragons more than 4 or 5 times. It's like committing ur den to these only n never being able to breed any other dragon.

PrincessCouture2014
02-09-18, 07:59 AM
It's an issue we all feel keenly. On my island, I can usually get the first one or two of the limited time goal dragons but I haven't gotten the third dragon (the one we get by breeding the first two) in a very long time. It drives me spare trying to do everything short of buying these timed dragons only to never get it. At this point, seeing how few people do get all/any of these timed dragons, it's obviously not us at fault but bad coding. I think only 1 or 2 players in the forum got the third dragon last month, what even is that?

It's my case for like almost always since i started playing. My friend got element dragon, rainbow dragon, ceaser dragon n few more waaaayyy before me. My sister got so many dragons which i was dying to get way before me on her previous account n on the new one she is having lots of hard luck though now she is an iOS player. She couldn't get even one of the limited dragons this time n i think even last time. I couldn't get the 2nd dragon last time and the other two limited dragons as well. So i don't think its just hard luck. when there r players who get almost everything every single time n when there r players who don't you don't need to do too much of math to figure out

ghostiemom
02-09-18, 10:34 AM
Got Beau on the first try, then trying for Admirer got me countless Loves, 2 Laserlight, 3(!) Justice, Tiny. Now I remember why I quit this dumb game.

CranberryMil
02-09-18, 11:13 AM
$#&% this "!#$#%# earth

i misread White and Pink instead of Red and Pink

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻

Neilisha
02-09-18, 03:16 PM
So I tried all the combos I have dragons for and all am getting is justice love a 14 hour one and justice virtue justice just justice I am So fed up and not getting points when I spin either 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

kat8rose
02-10-18, 10:23 PM
Are we to breed Beau and Admirer for a third? This is the first time I have gotten both dragons (yay) since you started monthly trios, S8, so will this be a thing? Please and thank you, Mods

Good luck all!

skyharbor602
02-10-18, 11:01 PM
There's no 3rd dragon to be bred by Admirer and Beau. The prize for breeding them are Beloved Bands to get closer to crafting the Beloved Dragon.

CranberryMil
02-11-18, 01:32 PM
You can still breed this dragon? Or is a expired dragon now?

kooky panda
02-12-18, 09:56 AM
It is no longer showing in the market, so it has now expired.