PDA

View Full Version : Lovely New Animals and More in February!

MannersMouse
02-02-18, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone, hope you are doing well! February has arrived, so I'm posting here to give you some info on what?s new in the Forest this month.

What new stuff should you get ready for? A crowd of new animals! New Valentine type creatures coming to the Forest! And two new grand prizes to add to your Forest: Romeow and Muliet!

There is a different way to earn each of these two animals:

Muliet: Starting on 2/2 and throughout February, you can get Precious Petals from participating in events, tournaments, battling in the Colosseum, and obtaining the Beloved Blossoms decoration. Get enough Precious Petals and you will bring Muliet to your Forest!

41872 41873

Romeow: Starting on 2/2 and throughout February you can get Amorous Arrows from completing goals by hatching specific limited time animals, breeding all animals, wheel spins, and obtaining the Star-crossed Statue decoration. This month some limited time animals will want to join your Forest together. For these animals, if you get both members of the pair they will give you an additional gift! Get enough Amorous Arrows and you will bring Romeow to your Forest!

41874 41875

We have also added 12 additional plots players can expand into to give you more room for your collection.

Happy February to you all and thank you for playing! Have a great month!:D

Added by Rynetory2

Event Prizes
Muliet (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1490535&viewfull=1#post1490535)
Romeow (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1490534&viewfull=1#post1490534)

Event Boosts
Star-Crossed Status - collect 72 Amorous Arrows / 8 hrs until March 2 (450 gems)
Beloved Blossoms - collect 72 Precious Petals / 8 hrs until March 2 (450 gems)

Please take note:

I thought I would drop a note here since some of you have sent me pms on this.

This monthly event runs until March 2nd. Some of the goals may end a few days later to give us more time to finish the specific tasks. The goals will give you the rewards if you complete them before the goals' end date. But regular activities like breeding will stop giving the drops once the next monthly event starts. So please take note of the end date. Hope this clarifies. :)

MystiqueRealm
02-02-18, 02:13 PM
Thanks for starting an open thread! The animals are beautiful, great job :) yay on expansions!!!

MannersMouse
02-02-18, 02:16 PM
Thanks for starting an open thread! The animals are beautiful, great job :) yay on expansions!!!

I'm glad you like them!:D Best of luck!

mysticalfairy320
02-02-18, 02:28 PM
Thank you! This might be my favorite pony ever!!! I love roses, at one point I had over 100 rose bushes in my yard, and thank you for the expansion!

Zamom72
02-02-18, 03:55 PM
Muliet is simply beautiful! Another great bunch of creatures to try for!

Penguin2016
02-02-18, 08:53 PM
Thank you for the expansions! The design of these two animals is lovely too, exquisite details.

But I have to ask: why the horse and cat combo again? Nothing against those animals, but it?s getting kinda...old.

MystiqueRealm
02-02-18, 09:08 PM
Thank you for the expansions! The design of these two animals is lovely too, exquisite details.

But I have to ask: why the horse and cat combo again? Nothing against those animals, but it?s getting kinda...old.

My best guess is on every poll they rank highest and people spend to get them, especially pretty horses but big cats too. Personally they're my favorite as well. I'm not very interested in the WE because I'm overloaded with deer and birds, if I have to have multiples of an animal their horses are above and beyond gorgeous

knickknaks
02-03-18, 01:53 PM
Aaaah Romeow And Muliet are both gorgeous! Looking forward to trying to get them- last month was my first time participating in a “collect 20k materials and get this animal” quest and I got decently close... we’ll see if I can snag them this month. Best of luck to everyone! <3

Phoenix406
02-03-18, 07:52 PM
The only problem with Muliet is that she's a horse, not a mule. Misnomer.

MystiqueRealm
02-03-18, 08:00 PM
The only problem with Muliet is that she's a horse, not a mule. Misnomer.

Lol mare + Julie = Muliet?

PookieBearsGirl
02-03-18, 10:18 PM
I have a question...

Why is Romeow pink/red in the picture above but blue in shop?:confused: I prefer him p/r but I'd never evolve him to adult.

Rynetory2
02-04-18, 12:22 AM
I have a question...

Why is Romeow pink/red in the picture above but blue in shop?:confused: I prefer him p/r but I'd never evolve him to adult.

Some creatures, not often, change colour as they grow. Looks like Romeow does too.

Rynetory2
02-04-18, 12:29 AM
Please take note:

I thought I would drop a note here since some of you have sent me pms on this.

This monthly event runs until March 2nd. Some of the goals may end a few days later to give us more time to finish the specific tasks. The goals will give you the rewards if you complete them before the goals' end date. But regular activities like breeding will stop giving the drops once the next monthly event starts. So please take note of the end date. Hope this clarifies. :)

littelprince0313
02-13-18, 12:55 PM
Im only at 40% for the horse - I have the feeling that that is way less than last month - Am I right there?? Were too many getting the prizes again -.-

MystiqueRealm
02-13-18, 01:01 PM
Im only at 40% for the horse - I have the feeling that that is way less than last month - Am I right there?? Were too many getting the prizes again -.-

Yes it's less, they put petals in colliseum instead of WE milestones so instead of 51% it's 40%

littelprince0313
02-13-18, 01:19 PM
Yes it's less, they put petals in colliseum instead of WE milestones so instead of 51% it's 40%

Thanks... thats really mean cause the colluseum is not doable - I finished the one in December and since then Im only winning every other day - Im at 50 at the moment and finished at only 150 last month. Great a new way to aim for our money :mad:

Phoenix406
02-13-18, 03:09 PM
I'm only at 36% for the horse and 34% for the cat, and that is after doing a lot of speed breeding. I was totally unable to breed the 2 animals last go 'round, and now we have 2 more to try for. I think I'll just forget about getting the Romeow.

Cranlink14606
02-13-18, 03:12 PM
Thanks... thats really mean cause the colluseum is not doable - I finished the one in December and since then Im only winning every other day - Im at 50 at the moment and finished at only 150 last month. Great a new way to aim for our money :mad:

Not to mention that not everyone has the Colosseum. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still don't have it. Also the goals for it disappeared for me the next time I logged in after they were released. They should compensate for people who still don't have access to it.

littelprince0313
02-13-18, 08:01 PM
I'm only at 36% for the horse and 34% for the cat, and that is after doing a lot of speed breeding. I was totally unable to breed the 2 animals last go 'round, and now we have 2 more to try for. I think I'll just forget about getting the Romeow.

:( I only have 19 for the cat... so not doable but Im kinda ok with that but the horse is really mean!!
And I totally forgot that the colloseum is still not accessible for all! On a side not I wont be getting much out of that anyway - I think only the first two are achieveble and that would be only 1000? Points...

P.s. I like that we can breed for two at once now... sorry where‘s the negative side - I always had to choose and now I can try for both without an effort - Im not getting any BUT I can at least not get them at once ;‘D

Rynetory2
02-14-18, 12:00 AM
Moderator Reminder: Please stay on topic of thread. Future off topic posts will be removed.

Off topic posts on the sale were moved to the Valentine Sale thread. Please continue your discussion there.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103177-Valentine-2018-Sale

mysticalfairy320
02-18-18, 04:37 PM
Romeow 15h hatch time!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42272

nativeelfstar
02-21-18, 01:40 PM
Does anyone know if there will be more opportunities to get more arrows for Romeow?

Rynetory2
02-21-18, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know if there will be more opportunities to get more arrows for Romeow?

There should be more, we still have time until March 2nd. :)

Callyvitale19
02-22-18, 12:38 PM
Getting Muliet wasn't easy for me at all. I had to complete booth SB and tourney. Her egg is 15 hrs. Now if I only can get crowmantic.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42331

nativeelfstar
02-22-18, 02:38 PM
There should be more, we still have time until March 2nd. :)

I certainly hope so! I am still behind as I was unable to breed any of the special animals to get any of the arrows for it. Here is to hoping :)

MystiqueRealm
02-22-18, 07:07 PM
Getting Muliet wasn't easy for me at all. I had to complete booth SB and tourney. Her egg is 15 hrs. Now if I only can get crowmantic.

Congratulations on Muliet, I'm too far away to get this one, sadly because I like it a lot. I did get romeow so that's something even though I don't like the adult color change and really wanted the horse! lol

Callyvitale19
02-23-18, 07:57 AM
Congratulations on Muliet, I'm too far away to get this one, sadly because I like it a lot. I did get romeow so that's something even though I don't like the adult color change and really wanted the horse! lol Thank you, she definitely wasn't easy. I forgot that I even did a half of the colosseum to get petals as well.

Rynetory2
02-23-18, 08:52 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42402

Rynetory2
02-23-18, 08:57 PM
I certainly hope so! I am still behind as I was unable to breed any of the special animals to get any of the arrows for it. Here is to hoping :)

I'm also like you, badly behind being unable to breed those. There's another new one - valenswine. We get double arrows now so hopefully you'll get it. Good luck to you! :)

nativeelfstar
02-23-18, 10:06 PM
I'm also like you, badly behind being unable to breed those. There's another new one - valenswine. We get double arrows now so hopefully you'll get it. Good luck to you! :)

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! Cheering us both on and hope we can both get Romeow :D

gramland
02-25-18, 07:41 PM
Just won Muliet. Now I have both she and Romeow. Now I can finally relax!!. Good Luck everyone who are still trying!

Callyvitale19
02-26-18, 03:20 PM
Just won Muliet. Now I have both she and Romeow. Now I can finally relax!!. Good Luck everyone who are still trying!congrats on your double win of both animals.

gramland
02-26-18, 07:04 PM
congrats on your double win of both animals.

Thank You! Hoping many more can win her too.

Myo2012
02-27-18, 02:23 AM
Congrats to all of you being able to win Muliet. Love the design with the roses!
I won Romeow after 8 days of playing. Muliet is a "different cookie". I finished all goals for her and currently I am on 16.500 Precious Petals. I can earn an additional 1.750 in the Storybook and 1.250 once I hatch the XO Fox from the tournament. I will be on 19.500 after finishing those goals.
I do not have the Colosseum, so earning points there won't be an option. I posted about that before that it's not fair to the players who don't have the option of playing the Colosseum.
What I'm trying to say is that I really hope there will be an additional goal today to earn more Precious Petals. Otherwise I'll be very disappointed (to say the least) that not every player gets the same chances on winning animals.

carolineannlv
02-27-18, 03:18 AM
Congrats to all of you being able to win Muliet. Love the design with the roses!
I won Romeow after 8 days of playing. Muliet is a "different cookie". I finished all goals for her and currently I am on 16.500 Precious Petals. I can earn an additional 1.750 in the Storybook and 1.250 once I hatch the XO Fox from the tournament. I will be on 19.500 after finishing those goals.
I do not have the Colosseum, so earning points there won't be an option. I posted about that before that it's not fair to the players who don't have the option of playing the Colosseum.
What I'm trying to say is that I really hope there will be an additional goal today to earn more Precious Petals. Otherwise I'll be very disappointed (to say the least) that not every player gets the same chances on winning animals.

I agree, I've almost earned the Romeow, it's doable (which is unusual for the breeding based animal), but Muliet is an event based animal, and I usually always get the event based animal. But with a lot of points coming from the colosseum, it's been almost impossible to make up the points for her. I hope there are new tasks for both of them tonight, (this morning for anyone in a later timezone than I'm in) especially as these are the last 4/5 days to earn them in now.

Phoenix406
02-27-18, 01:12 PM
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that I am going to get the Romeo or the Muliet on *either* of my accounts. I'm really not sure how this has happened. It is very disappointing. Every other month I have managed to get the animals on at least one of my accounts.

Myo2012
02-28-18, 02:10 AM
Can anyone tell me where I missed my Petals? I completed every goal to earn petals and I'm short 500 petals! I do not have the Colosseum...how many points are to be earned in total?
Should I contact Storm8? Did something go wrong adding the points to my total?
Anyone? Please help!

Rynetory2
02-28-18, 02:39 AM
Can anyone tell me where I missed my Petals? I completed every goal to earn petals and I'm short 500 petals! I do not have the Colosseum...how many points are to be earned in total?
Should I contact Storm8? Did something go wrong adding the points to my total?
Anyone? Please help!

Have you completed your Storybook yet?

Here are the events for this month.
Sweethearts - 2018 Feb 2 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103024-FOREST-PARTY-Sweethearts-2018-Feb-2) (forest party)
Passionate Petals - 2018 Feb 9 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103100-LEADERBOARD-Passionate-Petals-2018-Feb-9) (leaderboard)
Burning Love - 2018 Feb 20 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103269-STORYBOOK-Burning-Love-2018-Feb-20) (storybook)
XO Fox Tournament (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103272-TOURNAMENT-XO-Fox-2018-Feb-20)

You can contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you want the agent to check your game and see if there is missing.

I got some points from the colossuem so I couldn't answer your question. Hopefully others who didn't do the colosseum can compare their numbers with you and help you.

Myo2012
02-28-18, 04:57 AM
Have you completed your Storybook yet?

Here are the events for this month.
Sweethearts - 2018 Feb 2 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103024-FOREST-PARTY-Sweethearts-2018-Feb-2) (forest party)
Passionate Petals - 2018 Feb 9 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103100-LEADERBOARD-Passionate-Petals-2018-Feb-9) (leaderboard)
Burning Love - 2018 Feb 20 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103269-STORYBOOK-Burning-Love-2018-Feb-20) (storybook)
XO Fox Tournament (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103272-TOURNAMENT-XO-Fox-2018-Feb-20)

You can contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you want the agent to check your game and see if there is missing.

I got some points from the colossuem so I couldn't answer your question. Hopefully others who didn't do the colosseum can compare their numbers with you and help you.

Thank you, Rynetory2!
No, I haven't completed it yet, chapter 10 act 5 will get me an additional 1.750 petals.
The tournament will get me an additional 1.250 petals. I am currently on 16.500 petals with only the mentioned goals left. My total will be 19.500 after completing those two, which are up for completing probably tomorrow.

I will send an email for support to Storm8. My guess is the Colosseum-issue is the problem. I placed a message on it before, as soon as the Collosseum goal showed up as a goal. I don't have it and in my opinion it is not fair to Android players, making it a goal for only a select part of players. I am on Android, level 137 and I have the version installed with the highest upgrade. As soon as it came up as a goal, I foresaw problems..it might sound strange but I hope I am wrong about this����

Once again, thanks for your reply!

PookieBearsGirl
02-28-18, 04:27 PM

I'm sorry, what now? I'll be sitting at 19,750 AFTER completing the SB. And I did every goal PLUS two levels of the colosseum! What is happening?!:confused:
Also, no way can I complete that aggravating excuse for a tournament.

miadoubled
03-01-18, 07:42 AM
Stuck at 18750 and not gonna be able to finish tourney to get points or the colosseum.. sooo i guess ill be stuck dropping 250gems to get it since it was the only one i truly wanted...at Ieast i should get romeow by end of the day. The last few monthly animals i struggled to get the breeding one and this time its reversed.. maybe from all my speed breeding trying for the limiteds that i was never able to get anything but the cozy cuddler or whatever it was In the very beginning.. i find myself so frusterated yet at the same time giving into exactly what s8 wants.. i guess they win again this month! Sighhh

AppieP
03-02-18, 10:42 AM
With winning the XO Fox tourney I collected enough Petals for the Muliet. Not enough for the other, but glad I made it for the Muliet.:)

tahitii
03-02-18, 01:18 PM
It's so unfair that the ones who didn't get Colosseum earlier have to pay gems for Muliet. I completed all petals tasks but im only at 98%.
They should do something about it

cazzas_place
03-02-18, 02:02 PM
It annoys me every month that a week before the final collection ends we are given new things to collect and cannot collect old items for animals any more. Now I will not get Muliet and Romeow because of this. Would definitely have at least got Romeow if I had the full dedicated time that's indicated in the game. Only been playing since October and getting annoyed playing this already

Rynetory2
03-03-18, 09:01 AM
It's so unfair that the ones who didn't get Colosseum earlier have to pay gems for Muliet. I completed all petals tasks but im only at 98%.
They should do something about it

You may like to contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to check and for further assistance, since you have completed all tasks.

cazzas_place
03-03-18, 04:42 PM
I did not get the colosseum either and right now dont have the Yukon wolf one either ��