PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Pages : 1 [2]

LyonLorio
07-05-18, 01:47 PM
Ok once I get 3 of the same cards I craft them together in the tent and what happens. It says to do that I did but nothing really happened. I will do it all again but once I did it nothing happened so I thought why do this. I think a goal should have popped up to guide me. I did this back when she first game to the game. Thanks.

LyonLorio
07-05-18, 01:50 PM
When adding these characters to the story buy buying them with crowns a story line pops up? Just asking and what if your 50 crowns short from not finishing an event. I am 50 short from a very hard one last month.

AnnirasSweets
07-05-18, 06:53 PM
Ok once I get 3 of the same cards I craft them together in the tent and what happens. It says to do that I did but nothing really happened. I will do it all again but once I did it nothing happened so I thought why do this. I think a goal should have popped up to guide me. I did this back when she first game to the game. Thanks.

If you are speaking about Maya's mystic tent and you've received 3 of the same card (Worker, Knight, Ruler, Wizard) you then go to the Mystic Tent and choose the trade that applies to the cards you've collected. So if you've gotten 3 Worker cards, you will go to the tent and Interpret the Worker which will then take the cards and give you various amounts of building supplies. That's pretty much it, there's no final prize for the Maya goals, you just keep getting cards and trading them in for items as much or as little as you like.

This is a link for all the info on Maya and her goals: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103750-Castle-Story-The-Town-Square-Kingdom-Citizens-Crowns&p=1519464&viewfull=1#post1519464

When adding these characters to the story buy buying them with crowns a story line pops up? Just asking and what if your 50 crowns short from not finishing an event. I am 50 short from a very hard one last month.

Only certain characters come with goals and a storyline, lots just walk around your kingdom and some come with items to buy but no story or goals. If you look at the characters in the Town Hall and touch the question mark in the lower right corner, the back of the card will tell you exactly what you get by purchasing the character.

As for the Crowns, if you don't have enough to purchase a character there's nothing you can do but wait until you collect more from the next event that offers them. Currently, Crowns are one of the few items that you can't purchase with gems and can only be gained by earning them in an event.

Chaotarch
07-06-18, 02:52 AM
last deco-item from lv10:

for 750 coins

Lavenderdale
07-06-18, 03:11 PM
last deco-item from lv10:

for 750 coins

Super! Any interesting drops? I haven't read the thread and it's going to take me a LONG time to get the crowns for this guy. But in the past I didn't realize that my Guard Dogs from the Guardsman dropped feasts, desert armour and longswords until someone said. I thought they were just decor. Of course, I thought the same thing about Alicorns at first, lol.

Chaotarch
07-06-18, 03:16 PM
Super! Any interesting drops? I haven't read the thread and it's going to take me a LONG time to get the crowns for this guy. But in the past I didn't realize that my Guard Dogs from the Guardsman dropped feasts, desert armour and longswords until someone said. I thought they were just decor. Of course, I thought the same thing about Alicorns at first, lol.

just deco

Lavenderdale
07-06-18, 04:07 PM
oh i misunderstood back of card, lol. thanks.

PrincessCupOButter
07-11-18, 01:04 PM
DROPS

Trade Post Level 10

-gold nugget

topmom952
07-11-18, 07:31 PM
As they are not on page 1, does anyone know how many of each item needed for level 9 and 10 trading post? Don't want too many extra in storage.

riverly
07-11-18, 08:17 PM
As they are not on page 1, does anyone know how many of each item needed for level 9 and 10 trading post? Don't want too many extra in storage.Upgrade to L 9 was posted a page or two back
5 hairpin
25 masks
8 relics
6 coin

But I have not seen L10 requirements
I was wondering that myself.
My guess is +1 on all the items. Just a guess though.
The relic is slowing me down.

SpiritWind00
07-14-18, 02:30 AM
All levels of the Trade Post now listed and notes added. I'm a few Relics short of completing it, so yay! :) I'm still waiting on the drops from each level.

kajohn345
07-14-18, 08:15 PM
What does summoning a new kingdom citizen do? Does it add a story line? Change the game in anyway?

And how do I know how many crowns I have?
Thanks.

PrincessCupOButter
07-15-18, 06:59 AM
What does summoning a new kingdom citizen do? Does it add a story line? Change the game in anyway?

Thanks.

Please check out the first page of this thread. The first post has links to FAQ’s. And the next several posts detail the new citizens who bring new goals or additions to the game. There is just too much info at this point to try to put it all in one answer here.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022-Castle-Story-2-1-Discussion-thread-The-Town-Square-Kingdom-Citizens-Crowns

MoonVillage3
07-15-18, 07:51 AM

Thanks.

I was not in a hurry to summon the Tradesman with all the goals that came out this week to follow.. but reading a good nbrs wall I saw posted that occasionally trading tickets were dropped. This was enough news for me to return to my realm and start this trading goal, in the hope of speeding up the crafting of expansion permits.

We can see how many crowns we have by tapping any walker in the Town Square.. it then appears with 'what you have/ what's needed to summon. If no walker's in the Townsquare to summon.. sorry you can't know. s8 had promised to look into this.

meme1098
07-15-18, 08:47 AM
Yep...S8 could use that grayed out crown to use for a counter. Don't understand it just sitting there all this time.

Lavenderdale
07-15-18, 08:59 PM
Yep...S8 could use that grayed out crown to use for a counter. Don't understand it just sitting there all this time.

As an engineer, I can tell you exactly why - it would mean the code I wrote to show it doesn't work right, and I haven't been able to figure out why not, lol. I don't think they are holding out on us on purpose. :-D

I feel bad for the programmer - I am quite sure that s/he is embarrassed about it.

suzishine
07-16-18, 12:33 AM
As an engineer, I can tell you exactly why - it would mean the code I wrote to show it doesn't work right, and I haven't been able to figure out why not, lol. I don't think they are holding out on us on purpose. :-D

I feel bad for the programmer - I am quite sure that s/he is embarrassed about it.

Lol! Maybe even more now that it?s pointed out! 😂😂

nadinana
07-22-18, 10:14 PM
I have 2 taverns 6 level. I went and got from each a coin. But in the job why is that not noted that I was in the tavern.
How so?

SpiritWind00
07-22-18, 11:04 PM
Force close game first and reopen (you want the loading screen to appear). If still not marked off then please create a thread in the Bugs forum. Thanks.

chewingthecud
07-25-18, 10:10 PM
Are the Mask of Royals still dropping from farmhouses? Since the monster hunt began I have not had one drop.

teaganblackthorne
07-31-18, 03:34 PM
Are the Mask of Royals still dropping from farmhouses? Since the monster hunt began I have not had one drop.

I am having the same issue.

PikaSquirrel
07-31-18, 03:51 PM
I am having the same issue.

Previously it was broken for the lower level Farmhouses, but we fixed it yesterday so all levels of the Farmhouse should be dropping it as long as you're on the Goal that requires them. Let me know if you're still having this issue though.

Dancemom79
08-01-18, 05:03 PM
Someone much earlier in the thread said something like "Why would I want more walkers??" - Well the answer is the benefits you get along with them. Aside from the story lines that everyone has spoken about, many of the walkers have "pets". Well the pets have GREAT drops. I have the two guard dogs from the knight and I get simple feasts and hearty feasts regularly, along with armour and swords. It's great to not have bother making feasts. I always have a supply for my adventures and for the Elvin trades. I love the Town Square. Since I don't spend any money on the game and I can't afford the time to play every two hours, I rarely finish the timed events. The crowns are the only thing that make it worth it along the way as a side bonus. Thanks S8!

ladyperidot
08-04-18, 09:03 AM
Previously it was broken for the lower level Farmhouses, but we fixed it yesterday so all levels of the Farmhouse should be dropping it as long as you're on the Goal that requires them. Let me know if you're still having this issue though.

With the start of the new event, masks are again NOT droppping! I have both low and upper level farmhouses.

PikaSquirrel
08-06-18, 10:52 AM
With the start of the new event, masks are again NOT droppping! I have both low and upper level farmhouses.

I'm not seeing any issues, it should drop from your Farmhouse still. Are you still not getting any? Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

SpiritWind00
08-06-18, 03:01 PM
All posts about the Fortune Tent have been moved the Help Me thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91264-Help-Me!-Stuck-on-a-goal-or-have-a-game-question-Post-here!) as they are off topic and have derailed this thread.

fish63
08-11-18, 07:57 AM
I know they are random, but the Raven is not dropping. Also had a pop up to up grade cathedral to level 8 and then it disappeared? What was that? Not in book, but I know I saw it?

SpiritWind00
08-11-18, 05:36 PM
I know they are random, but the Raven is not dropping. Also had a pop up to up grade cathedral to level 8 and then it disappeared? What was that? Not in book, but I know I saw it?
The raven is dropping but it's rate seems (to me) dependent on what level you're on. Keep collecting!
As to the cathedral there has been a long standing goal to upgrade 3 buildings to L8 called Mondey Business.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-Castle-Story-New-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1467395&viewfull=1#post1467395

Stymie52
08-13-18, 06:56 AM
I was not in a hurry to summon the Tradesman with all the goals that came out this week to follow.. but reading a good nbrs wall I saw posted that occasionally trading tickets were dropped. This was enough news for me to return to my realm and start this trading goal, in the hope of speeding up the crafting of expansion permits.

We can see how many crowns we have by tapping any walker in the Town Square.. it then appears with 'what you have/ what's needed to summon. If no walker's in the Townsquare to summon.. sorry you can't know. s8 had promised to look into this.

I also put off starting the Tradesman thread. Now that I have started it, I just love it. The decorations are great, the character is cute, and I always love new buildings. Also the fact that there is no urgency to complete the thread is very welcome.

riverly
08-14-18, 07:40 AM
I also put off starting the Tradesman thread. Now that I have started it, I just love it. The decorations are great, the character is cute, and I always love new buildings. Also the fact that there is no urgency to complete the thread is very welcome.The Trade Post is great. It drops multiple items including apple pies, cobblers, lemonade, naga stuff. With the Royal Exchange busy, all these things help. I don't recall ever getting a black banner when collecting from it.
And wasn't this the one that made the watchdogs available? And the Tradesman is one walker I keep out. I want to see more like this.

Correction: The watchdogs came with the The Guardsman. . I love these dogs. Good drops.

TeabytheSea3
08-18-18, 03:24 PM
The trade post just dropped a trade ticket! Very nice!

laudenum
08-18-18, 08:06 PM
The trade post just dropped a trade ticket! Very nice!

I had one drop yesterday. Great surprise

Lavenderdale
08-19-18, 01:44 PM
All posts about the Fortune Tent have been moved the Help Me thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91264-Help-Me!-Stuck-on-a-goal-or-have-a-game-question-Post-here!) as they are off topic and have derailed this thread.

I agree but I thought you had agreed to add a note here explaining that Maya tent etc is Not related to the "Fortune Teller" which is sold as a standard on the Market (not an event-related "you had to be there" purchase.)

koalamama3
08-21-18, 10:04 AM
Hi. I'm a newly lv 50 and have never started or bought any citizen from the Town Square. Does it really matter which one should I start with or purchase 1st? They don't drop anything, correct?

AnnirasSweets
08-21-18, 10:42 AM
Hi. I'm a newly lv 50 and have never started or bought any citizen from the Town Square. Does it really matter which one should I start with or purchase 1st? They don't drop anything, correct?

There are several that come with other items and goals once purchased. If you read the back of their cards in the Town Square it will tell you which is which. If the citizen does unlock anything, you'll see a list of items; if not, there will just be a remark about them being a citizen.

There's a HUB thread chock full of info on each character that offers other items if you don't feel like reading the backs of all those tiny cards too: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103750-Castle-Story-The-Town-Square-Kingdom-Citizens-Crowns

Lavenderdale
08-23-18, 08:12 AM
The Guardsman unlocks pet Guard Dogs (limit 2) in the Market. They drop the feasts, armor and longswords needed for the first 2 adventures, as well as random fur, milk, rat tails. I got them for decor and stuffed them in my bank; I had no idea how useful they are.

EDIT: conversely, although Maya has a "goals" line and her associated items "drop" things, the cost in items to get a drop is ludicrously high (calculated out by a level 50 player) and thus "not worth it" unless you have assets to burn, such as lumin essence and enchanter's essence. Each intermediate craft has to be made multiple times to get enough for the final "prizemaking" craft.

ShibuyaCloth
08-23-18, 08:49 AM
The Guardsman unlocks pet Guard Dogs (limit 2) in the Market. They drop the feasts, armor and longswords needed for the first 2 adventures, as well as random fur, milk, rat tails. I got them for decor and stuffed them in my bank; I had no idea how useful they are.

They have a pretty high drop rate, the Guardsman is the best purchase from the Town Hall IMO. Second would be Maya, but her cards trick is too expensive, rather poor ROI IMO.

suzishine
08-23-18, 11:28 AM
They have a pretty high drop rate, the Guardsman is the best purchase from the Town Hall IMO. Second would be Maya, but her cards trick is too expensive, rather poor ROI IMO.

Agree, Maya?s card tricks are expensive ...! ... anyway, thanks for the tip - also lavenderdale - I know I?ll get the guardsman next... and then maybe the tradesman since it has a story 💖

Kdawgorl
08-23-18, 01:16 PM
Are we going to need crowns to buy agnes or just complete the quest?

SpiritWind00
08-23-18, 08:33 PM
Are we going to need crowns to buy agnes or just complete the quest?
You just need to get enough bouquets to earn her as the final individual prize.

stm4522
08-25-18, 01:40 PM

I am having trouble with the Mask of Royals dropping from the farmhouses too. I know someone said they are kind of a rare drop but mine seem to be non exsistent. Would you mind checking on this again because it is beyond reasonable for this goal? Thank you.

PrincessCelestian
08-25-18, 01:56 PM
If you don?t increase the cap on citizens S8, I am not going to have an incentive to get them anymore. Because now I am having to retire characters that I don?t want to in order to have new ones out.

stm4522
08-25-18, 03:14 PM
If you don?t increase the cap on citizens S8, I am not going to have an incentive to get them anymore. Because now I am having to retire characters that I don?t want to in order to have new ones out.

I strongly agree. As many walkers as you are giving us either to purchase or earn, the cap needs to be raised. I am not willing to work as hard or use all my resources to obtain a walker when so many are going to be forced by a cap to stay in the Town Square. Please revisit this and help us out!

Melany77
08-26-18, 10:48 AM
So I finally got the trade post recently and upgraded it to level 5. Based on careful observations I believe the trade post drops the following: 1 trade ticket, 1 magic fruit, 1 gold item, 1 sugar, 2 naga fins, 2 creep teeth, 2 bones, 2 furs, 2 rat tails, 2 manticore whiskers, 2 boar pelts, 2 truffles, 2 roast chickens, 2 wools, 3 hides, 3 eggs, 3 bacons, soft feathers, 3 strawberries, 3 fish, 4 milk, 4 water, 8 mushrooms...

I?m sure the list is not exhaustive but it?s pretty good. Level 1-4 drops 1 from the above list. Level 5 drops a combo of 2 from above list, for example 3 eggs and 2 naga fins. I can?t verify yet but based on the pattern I guess level 5-9 will drop 2 items and level 10 will drop 3, i.e. fully upgraded post has a chance to drop 1 trade tix, 1 gold nugget, and 2 naga fins in a single collection. :rolleyes::cool: How likely is that?

TeabytheSea3
08-29-18, 04:55 PM
Never mind. I didn't realize that Sabrina stopped walking around the kingdom when you were doing the goal for her. Silly me.

hagypagy
09-05-18, 12:21 AM
Storm8 you must raise the walker cap!!

Having a walker cap makes no sense, it removes the incentive to obtain them if you can’t display them!
They are purely a visual prize - they don’t come with special drops or boosts - so why a limit??
Please correct this!

ShibuyaCloth
09-05-18, 05:41 AM
Storm8 you must raise the walker cap!!

Having a walker cap makes no sense, it removes the incentive to obtain them if you can’t display them!
They are purely a visual prize - they don’t come with special drops or boosts - so why a limit??
Please correct this!

Limit: performance! The are a resource hog on old devices. Not everyone can afford a Galaxy X or iPhone X.

GiselleX16
09-05-18, 01:55 PM
I got Maya and eventually stored everything because the resource cost for items I didn’t much need was too high. Now I have enough crowns for either the Guardsman or the Tradesman. Since I like game play with achievable goals, and want trade tickets more than any other resource, sounds like the Tradesman is my best option.

Lavenderdale
09-05-18, 07:15 PM

I strongly agree. As many walkers as you are giving us either to purchase or earn, the cap needs to be raised. I am not willing to work as hard or use all my resources to obtain a walker when so many are going to be forced by a cap to stay in the Town Square. Please revisit this and help us out!

Limit: performance! The are a resource hog on old devices. Not everyone can afford a Galaxy X or iPhone X.

ShibuyaCloth is correct. I can't even put up more than a few walls and paths before the editor grinds to a halt, and this is a fairly new model phone (Droid Moto Z Force).

Of course, I also have poor eye-hand coordination and kept clicking Ivy and Thomas, so I was DELIGHTED when Town Hall came out, lol.

hagypagy
09-05-18, 07:36 PM

I have an iPhone 5 and have zero performance issues.
If I want to display all my walkers I should be able to.
I have over 1000 crowns at the moment - but see no point in spending them if I can’t display my purchases.

CharmOfLea
09-05-18, 08:43 PM

Makes limited to no sense. Putative ppl with performance issues can adjust the number of walkers in the town square. The rest can enjoy all of them should they wish to.

The Xs? Really? I’m far below these and still running smoothly.

cccymaaa
09-05-18, 09:00 PM
The game runs way much better on Apple devices than android.

ShibuyaCloth
09-05-18, 11:17 PM
Makes limited to no sense. Putative ppl with performance issues can adjust the number of walkers in the town square. The rest can enjoy all of them should they wish to.

The Xs? Really? I’m far below these and still running smoothly.

Most ppl don't make the link between performance & resources. Therefore the game caps to ensure that most ppl have a game that runs correctly. If you have no cap some will want everything and then moan the game is slow. This prevents some of the moaning.

Personally I have stripped everything. I have a iPhone 6 SE and the game as already started to run slower since last updates. First signs of decay. On a iPhone 4 the game is barely possible to play. So I am happy to store all my citizens, makes a little difference.

GiselleX16
09-05-18, 11:59 PM
I used to play on an old iTouch. I started having more and more issues and was storing everything possible but eventually the updates were too much for my OS. I had to abandon the game for 7 months until I got an iPhone 6s. I was so happy to have the game back but the phone was only 16GB and I had to periodically delete and reinstall just to keep it from using too much memory. Visiting other kingdoms was a ****er.

Finally last winter I treated myself to an iPad 9.7 with 128 freaking GB. Love the look of the game and as God is my witness, I?ll never be hungry again.;)

Glimmerless
09-28-18, 07:51 PM
Hello. Does anyone know if there is a "max" number of Farmhouses clicked before getting a Mask of Royals? Like how during a timed event, the 7th Pond usually yields the event monster. I'm just wondering because I've gone up to 8 with no drops, and I want a better idea of what to expect in terms of spending Energy. I know the first page says Mask of Royals is a "rare" drop.

I like the Trade Post so far. It seems to be a very helpful addition to my kingdom. The first collection level 1 got me 8 Strawberries (saved me 7 Energy basically) and the second collection level 2 got me ? Bones which I'm full on.

ShibuyaCloth
09-28-18, 11:03 PM
Hello. Does anyone know if there is a "max" number of Farmhouses clicked before getting a Mask of Royals? Like how during a timed event, the 7th Pond usually yields the event monster. I'm just wondering because I've gone up to 8 with no drops, and I want a better idea of what to expect in terms of spending Energy. I know the first page says Mask of Royals is a "rare" drop.

I like the Trade Post so far. It seems to be a very helpful addition to my kingdom. The first collection level 1 got me 8 Strawberries (saved me 7 Energy basically) and the second collection level 2 got me ? Bones which I'm full on.

During timed events, the farmhouse get glitchy. This problem comes back each time. Be patient, you will finish once. And yes the Trade post is a nice building to have, always drops nice stuff, even if I don't need it.

Glimmerless
09-30-18, 06:25 PM
During timed events, the farmhouse get glitchy. This problem comes back each time. Be patient, you will finish once. And yes the Trade post is a nice building to have, always drops nice stuff, even if I don't need it.

I appreciate your response. Thank you for being so quick to be helpful!

Rather than patience, it's more about planning. I don't want to abandon my kingdom's collections and thoughtlessly pool all my Energy into collecting Mask of Royals. If I have an idea on the max, I can choose how much Energy to use on it a bit at a time since I'm a player who gathers Energy with time more than with resources.

-

I didn't want to delete Cottages for more Farmhouses, so I haven't kept an accurate track of it, but I want to tentatively say that I think I've gotten a Mask of Royals at least on the 10th tap.

Edit: I've gone up to 13 Farmhouses without a drop, so maybe it's completely random.

fari85
09-30-18, 09:12 PM

What stuff does the trade post drop?

AnnirasSweets
10-01-18, 05:53 AM
What stuff does the trade post drop?

It drops all sorts of good stuff such and it drops them in multiples which is a nice bonus. Pretty sure most of the info on levels and coins are listed on the first page of this thread.

As for drops, I don't think we've seen a finalized list yet but here's the list of drops I've got written down so far: 4 Water, 8 Mushroom, 3 Strawberries, 3 Eggs, 4 Milk, 3 Fish, 3 Roast Chicken, 3 Bacon, 2 Truffles, 2 Wool, 3 Hide, Soft Feathers, 2 Fur, 2 Bone, 2 Creep Tooth, 2 Rat Tails, 2 Manticore Whiskers, 2 Boar Pelts, 2 Naga Fins, Magic Fruit, Golden Egg/Apple/Nugget, Sugar, Orange Cobbler, Apple Pie, Lemonade.

fari85
10-01-18, 01:12 PM
It drops all sorts of good stuff such and it drops them in multiples which is a nice bonus. Pretty sure most of the info on levels and coins are listed on the first page of this thread.

As for drops, I don't think we've seen a finalized list yet but here's the list of drops I've got written down so far: 4 Water, 8 Mushroom, 3 Strawberries, 3 Eggs, 4 Milk, 3 Fish, 3 Roast Chicken, 3 Bacon, 2 Truffles, 2 Wool, 3 Hide, Soft Feathers, 2 Fur, 2 Bone, 2 Creep Tooth, 2 Rat Tails, 2 Manticore Whiskers, 2 Boar Pelts, 2 Naga Fins, Magic Fruit, Golden Egg/Apple/Nugget, Sugar, Orange Cobbler, Apple Pie, Lemonade.

Thanks AnnirasSweets:)

ShibuyaCloth
10-19-18, 09:47 AM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77005.png_2v_31020.png
Earth Fairy (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EarthFairy) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-EarthFairy.png))
Storable: Yes (Town Square)
Info: Earth Fairy, Friend of the Realm
Type: Citizen
Source: Storyline
Requirements: 500 Crows
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022&p=1546131

AnnirasSweets
10-26-18, 09:21 AM
Not sure if it's been reported but my Lv. 10 Trade Post just dropped a Skunku-pie.

MoonVillage3
11-09-18, 11:39 PM

Another drop to be added: the rare "Super Yummy Pie" !!!
The Trade Post is an excellent addition to the game.. it has super drops!

AnnirasSweets
11-10-18, 11:24 AM
Another drop to be added: the rare "Super Yummy Pie" !!!
The Trade Post is an excellent addition to the game.. it has super drops!

Excellent news! And it really is one of the best buildings/prizes we've gotten in quite some time. Energy droppers are great and all, but it's nice to get items like the Trade Post that have such a wide variety of drops -- makes it a valuable resource for all levels.

sunnyhook
11-21-18, 11:22 PM
I have been completely absent from the game since February of this year because I was in a coma. I was slowly less active even a few months before that because my health was declining. I am slowly coming back as my health permits.

I have three walkers available that seem to come with extra perks that I had no idea about before my ?absence?: Maya, the guardsman and the trader. Of these 3, which one do you advise completing first?

I am level 50, pretty good stock piles of inventory. I have 18 daily alicorns and 2 ?full energy? alicorns. I just got my first unicorn because that was brand new when I started having to leave the game and couldn?t play daily. The decline was very rapid.

I have not finished the mermaid portion so anything that needs that will be impossible. I am working on that so I am also low on coins, I have around $450,000 now and I don?t plan on doing anything else with the mermaid part until I get stocked up again.

Any insight would be great.

Also, are these timed at all? I tried to search for the answer but it would be impossible for me to read all of this information. I only have a very limited amount of time awake and functioning each day right now and an even smaller amount that I can spend on here.

Thanks so much!

SpiritWind00
11-22-18, 02:08 AM
Hey sunny! Welcome back and I hope you're much recovered.

I'd get the Guardsman first, then Tradesman then Maya. Nothing is timed.

Why?

Well Guardsman has no goals and the dogs become available to purchase immediately and they're awesome!

Tradesman - upgrading the Post takes a while but the drops are terrific even from L1. They get more varied but always useful even with a high level kingdom.

Maya last as her crafting items drops are random and compared to how much work you have to put in to getting the resources to craft her 3 buildings are likely to become deco.

The main thread (linked in page 1 here) has more info on each of the items. Good luck and welcome back :)

Fr33b0rn
12-02-18, 03:34 AM
Anyone know what questline is required to unlock the Diamond Fairy 48966 ?48966

suzishine
12-02-18, 03:49 AM
Anyone know what questline is required to unlock the Diamond Fairy 48966 ?48966

Oooh haven?t seen as an option in my town square! Would love to have her! ❤️

MoonVillage3
12-02-18, 07:31 AM
Anyone know what questline is required to unlock the Diamond Fairy

it's been there since last week thursday, if I remember correctly. no events or goals related at the moment, maybe in preparations for a future crown sale or new event.

CharmOfLea
12-02-18, 09:19 AM
Oooh she’s so pretty. Hope she’s winter related and the goal is coming soon. There’s no book in the left corner, however. My wishful thinking says “yet”! :)

These story-less walkers are too soulless for me (:) yes, that’s a thing) and I haven’t bought any of them. I’m sitting on over 3200 crowns.

MoonVillage3
12-05-18, 12:13 AM

Azalea

If I could vote for the prettiest Fairy in our Town Square collection... it would be: Azalea. She has beautiful fluttering butterfly wings and has so many details in her wings even when her back is turned.

ShibuyaCloth
12-05-18, 06:56 AM
<<-- Back To page 1 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022-Castle-Story-2-1-Discussion-thread-The-Town-Square-Kingdom-Citizens-Crowns&p=1490085&viewfull=1#post1490085)

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51604.png_2v_31020.png
Wilhelm, The Dragon Keeper (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WilhelmTheDragonKeeper) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WilhelmTheDragonKeeper.png))
Info: Wilhelm, Friend of the Realm!
Source: Event
Events: The Sleeping Dragon - September 2018
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106095
Comments: 5th Individual Prize.760 Gilded Dragon Eggs

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77003.png_2v_31020.png
Witch Trick or Treater (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WitchTrickorTreater) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WitchTrickorTreater.png))
Info: Winnifred the Witch, , Friend of the realm! Can also be earned from opening Haunted Chests!
Requirements: 200 gems
Found: Haunted Chest
Events: Candy Alicorn - October 2018
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106411

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76062.png_2v_31020.png
Woodland Rider (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WoodlandRider) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WoodlandRider.png))
Info: Summon the Woodland Rider and boost Woodland Nectar, Mossy Wood, Mossy Ore, and Woodland Fur drops during the War of the Woods event! *Citizen will remain permanently*
Crafted in: Town Square
Requirements: 400 gems
Events: War of the Woodlands - March 2018
Cap: 1
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103788

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb76099.png_2v_31020.png
Yellow Crab (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_YellowCrab) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-YellowCrab.png))
Info: A friendly crab.
Requirements: 150 gems
Events: Black Friday Sales - November 2018
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106779

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb9990015.png_2v_31020.png
Young Ruler Gent (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_YoungRulerGent) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-YoungRulerGent.png))
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb9990014.png_2v_31020.png
Young Ruler Lady (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_YoungRulerLady) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-YoungRulerLady.png))

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50628.png_2v_31020.png
Zabrina (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Zabrina) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Zabrina.png))
Info: Zabrina, a friend of the realm.
Events: Desert Night - August 2016
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93332
Comments: 5th individual prize from the Desert Night event. She floats through the realm as any other main character of the story!

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77006.png_2v_31020.png
Diamond Faerie (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DiamondFaerie) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-DiamondFaerie.png))
Info: Diamond Faerie: Win crowns from events to summon the Dimaond Faerie to youe realm.
Source: Purchase
Requirements: 500 Crown

MoonVillage3
12-05-18, 08:05 AM
>>> GULP!!! <<< 52 Walkers!!! Well 51 as we can have only one Ruler.. and 50 excluding the Diamond Fairy.. lol!
Thanks for extensive update Shibuya.. perfect!

Do you think they will be re-released? I'm missing 4.
Wondering if any of the collectors got them all? :confused:

Sooo curious when the Diamond Fairy will be released.

MoonVillage3
12-07-18, 03:00 PM
Now why would that beautiful Diamond Faerie have a grey face and only one eye open? I just saw her flying around in a nbrs kingdom.. I was disappointed to see those details as she's soooo beautifully dressed.
Now... could she be a ghost fairy? :confused:

AnnirasSweets
12-07-18, 03:21 PM
Now why would that beautiful Diamond Faerie have a grey face and only one eye open? I just saw her flying around in a nbrs kingdom.. I was disappointed to see those details as she's soooo beautifully dressed.
Now... could she be a ghost fairy? :confused:

I agree that her coloring is curious but maybe if she ever gets a storyline it will explain where she's from and why she looks grey? As for the eyes, I think maybe you caught her at a bad angle/the whites of her eyes blend with her hair. Here's her fluttering around my place:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49036 https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49037

suzishine
12-08-18, 12:12 AM
I agree that her coloring is curious but maybe if she ever gets a storyline it will explain where she's from and why she looks grey? As for the eyes, I think maybe you caught her at a bad angle/the whites of her eyes blend with her hair. Here's her fluttering around my place:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49036 https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49037

Oooooh S8 please fix her skin colour! She would be even more beautiful if her skin had a bit more red in it - making the colour very very light grey and pink natural skin colour.. now she has too much grey in the colour and her hair is almost similar to her skin.... please fix this.. just one more drop of colour!

MoonVillage3
12-08-18, 12:39 AM

Oh yes.. now I see her second eye. Observing in another kingdom there is no zoom-in enough to see it.

Oooooh S8 please fix her skin colour! She would be even more beautiful if her skin had a bit more red in it - making the colour very very light grey and pink natural skin colour.. now she has too much grey in the colour and her hair is almost similar to her skin.... please fix this.. just one more drop of colour!

This would be great as she's so beautiful otherwise. The grey color of skin seems she's back from the dead, thus not a fairy.. maybe a pretty zoombie.
Being a Diamond Fairy should have very pale light-pink skin of face, arms and shoulders. The white hair would be ok to match her dress as her eyes are sky blue.

I agree with Suzishine.. just a little touch of color.. seems like she has not been finished yet and still on the designer's table.

suzishine
12-08-18, 01:43 AM
Oh yes.. now I see her second eye. Observing in another kingdom there is no zoom-in enough to see it.

This would be great as she's so beautiful otherwise. The grey color of skin seems she's back from the dead, thus not a fairy.. maybe a pretty zoombie.
Being a Diamond Fairy should have very pale light-pink skin of face, arms and shoulders. The white hair would be ok to match her dress as her eyes are sky blue.

I agree with Suzishine.. just a little touch of color.. seems like she has not been finished yet and still on the designer's table.

Yes! 100 percent agreed! Please S8 finish her! Such a beautiful diamond fairy should be the prettiest in the realm! ❤️💝

danzplace
12-11-18, 04:43 PM
Has anyone purchased her yet? Wondering if she had any asssociated quest lines. Thanks

cindyjcain
12-11-18, 05:08 PM
I bought the diamond fairy, there is no other quests or items available

MoonVillage3
12-12-18, 12:12 AM
Has anyone purchased her yet? Wondering if she had any asssociated quest lines. Thanks

No quests associated.. she just appeared like all the other colored Fairies. Let's hope she receives a touch of color for Christmas. She's awesome.. but seems like her design is not finished due to the grey color of her skin. Her naked arms are not visible due to this, even if her dress is beautiful.

danzplace
12-12-18, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the help! I’ll hold on purchasing her. Had to put all my walkers away to open my game.

MoonVillage3
12-13-18, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the help! I’ll hold on purchasing her. Had to put all my walkers away to open my game.
This is what I had to do too at the moment.
With all the extra Farmhouses, Cottages, Ginger buildings, Horses, Glimmertroves, Christmas Trees my game is really struggling. Every morning I have to clear my 'ROMS', which helps and resolves for awhile.. so google for device instructions. We'll reach better days when we have less buildings on the board and allow Walkers to roam and Fairies can fly. I got the Diamond Fairy and put her in store ready for this moment.

MoonVillage3
12-17-18, 04:39 AM
ANYONE have an opinion on the tradesman?? I missed the event and can't find info on the Trade Post beyond someone mentioning it occassionally drops trade tickets. Is this true? If so, how often? And how much does it cost? Hopefully coins rather than gems!!

Thanks, Castle Story Community!! : )

The Trademan is a Walker.. and he comes with very nice accessories. Look in the Town Square thread.. his info is kept there.

He's an asset to the game.. excellent drops and accessories unlike other walkers.

Edit.. Thread not completed yet.. but scroll down and check here:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022-Castle-Story-2-1-Discussion-thread-The-Town-Square-Kingdom-Citizens-Crowns&p=1523011&viewfull=1#post1523011

bumbleebeeville
01-09-19, 10:34 PM
There is a new walker. It is a water faerie. I don’t think it comes with a side story :(

deadpixel
01-09-19, 11:09 PM
There is a new walker. It is a water faerie. I don’t think it comes with a side story :(

Other than the walkers that bring with them some function to the realm like the Tradesman, Maya or the Guardsman, wouldn't it be better for players if the developers simply allowed us to choose 10 "permanent" walkers and let the rest of them stroll through the realm from one corner to the other on a random basis? We could still be made to pay for them with crowns, but once purchased, let them at least have a chance at visiting the kingdom without us having to let them in through immigration.

ShibuyaCloth
01-09-19, 11:22 PM
Other than the walkers that bring with them some function to the realm like the Tradesman, Maya or the Guardsman, wouldn't it be better for players if the developers simply allowed us to choose 10 "permanent" walkers and let the rest of them stroll through the realm from one corner to the other on a random basis? We could still be made to pay for them with crowns, but once purchased, let them at least have a chance at visiting the kingdom without us having to let them in through immigration.

Have you erected a wall in your realm? :rolleyes:

I am happy to store all unnecessary items for performance issues. I have only 2 walkers out right now.

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb77010.png_2v_31020.png
Water Faerie (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WaterFaerie) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WaterFaerie.png))
Info: Water Faerie: Win crows from events to summmon the Water Faerie to your realm.
Source: Purchase
Requirements: 500 Crown

There is a new walker. It is a water faerie. I don?t think it comes with a side story :(

Pure deco flyer. Does not bring any side goals or items :( I will post the picture later.

deadpixel
01-10-19, 06:09 AM
Have you erected a wall in your realm? :rolleyes:

I am happy to store all unnecessary items for performance issues. I have only 2 walkers out right now.

<...snip>

No walls, but the Town Square functions as a "portal" in and out of the kingdom.

I don't experience any performance issues so don't mind having them around, makes things look more "alive". :D Just wish that they could all have a chance to walk around without my intervention.

JCrewS11
11-09-19, 06:49 PM
Hey sunny! Welcome back and I hope you're much recovered.

I'd get the Guardsman first, then Tradesman then Maya. Nothing is timed.

Why?

Well Guardsman has no goals and the dogs become available to purchase immediately and they're awesome!

Tradesman - upgrading the Post takes a while but the drops are terrific even from L1. They get more varied but always useful even with a high level kingdom.

Maya last as her crafting items drops are random and compared to how much work you have to put in to getting the resources to craft her 3 buildings are likely to become deco.

The main thread (linked in page 1 here) has more info on each of the items. Good luck and welcome back :)

This is great info!!!

Woldawson
10-02-20, 07:42 PM
Are they going to release any new Walkers?? I?ve had all of them for years & I've got 3651 useless Crowns. They keep giving Crowns has ?prizes? but no new Walkers to purchase. Useless prize.

colsieann
11-23-20, 04:36 PM
I just started the Tradesman and have collected from the traveling raven six times already with no relic of the brave drops. Is it a rare drop? Thanks much.

SpiritWind00
11-24-20, 05:13 PM
I just started the Tradesman and have collected from the traveling raven six times already with no relic of the brave drops. Is it a rare drop? Thanks much.
It is not guaranteed, but it shouldn't be rare no. If you are still not getting anything after another few collections, will you let me know so I can check with the team about it.

Lavenderdale
05-11-21, 12:36 PM
I apologize for reviving an ancient thread, but I remember a new player expressing disappointment that they "couldn't earn crowns yet." It surprised me as I'd assume anyone eligible for events that award crowns would be able to get them.

When crowns were first released, we couldn't see our "balance." You had to begin a purchase at the Town Square store to see how many crowns you had:

Nowadays, according to the most current guide in The Hub, there's a place where your balance shows:
Information About Crowns - Crown Count (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103750-Castle-Story-The-Town-Square-Kingdom-Citizens-Crowns&p=1503001&viewfull=1#post1503001)

Except mine still doesn't. I'm assuming it's an Android thing. It's not a problem, I'm just posting in case there are new players who don't know.
Info: I'm on Android 9.0, using the most current store version of Castle Story, 2.3.1g. (Last update July 31, 2019)

I took the above picture today. Here are two more pics, one of the store and one of the town hall:

Again, I'm not complaining - the system works. Just wanting to post that my Android isn't showing a balance, in case there are new players that look for it.

SpiritWind00
06-06-21, 09:23 PM
I've asked S8 about if visibility of the crown count will be a feature coming to android players.