PDA

View Full Version : Poor Game performance "game being jumpy"

Amarice
02-01-18, 03:50 AM
So recently the game has been very "bumpy" for me. I think I read out in a few event threads that some others experience similar issues.

I do my usual clicking and collecting, and suddenly the game "hickups" and resets the last few minutes. Oftentimes I loose items due to this, or energy. The later being the most common, by the game claiming I did not collect yet but the energy is not (fully) restored.

Now what is NOT the issue fir sure.

1. The issue is NOT that the game has not properly refresed/loaded yet, because it also happens after the game has been running quite a while and it does not revert everything I did.

2. The issue is NOT my phone (Memory and Speed). I have a very new Iphone with tons of space and speed that can handle gams that make this game blush in shame when it comes to graphics and they all run flawlessly.

meme1098
02-01-18, 07:58 AM
My game has been laggy for months. My avatar jerkily walks around the kingdom everyday & I am using the newest iPad available.
I'm thinking since the last few updates, S8 servers are completely overloaded & they need to increase/upgrade the server capacity. This could also be the cause for the problems players are experiencing in goals with requests. Theirs do not show up or count in a timely manner when their newsfeed clearly indicates responses from those requests.

I religiously clear the cache & perform a hard restart of my iPad often but the ruler in my Queendom is forever in jerky mode...lol.

oledoeeyes
02-08-18, 11:05 AM
Mine has also been resetting! Driving me crazy! You fight a beast collect from a couple items and it resets back to having to fight the beast again ! My iPad Pro is up to date, have closed app and restarted. Have latest game version, all other apps are closed. Have 120 gigs of space, all other have reset iPad Pro , other apps are not doing this. Sounds like a bug in the game.

Den8137259
03-12-18, 12:09 AM
Thanks meme1098, oledoeeyes, Amarice for highlighting! ★

I got this happening for me and often too! ★ I often wondered issit my poor network, my outdated device ? ★

Now this reset issue has been reported here in CS. DS users have reported similar too, it is probably systemic across the S8 games ★

Game reset sucks as we need to repeat what we had last done. If we forgot to check back, our game progress would stall due to this reset ★

We did not have that frequent game resets previously but it has gotten worse! S8 please assist! Thank you! ★

katbtodd
03-12-18, 03:15 AM
My game driving me crazy can't visit my neighbors with out it reloading and maya event try's to load every 5 mins.. It seems yes very glitchy please fix I forse close it ,it seems to work for a minute!!!!