PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Pages : 1 2 [3]

HuckleTown
02-12-18, 04:56 AM
Janddolphins: I agree 100 percent.

As to the event, many short visits is the best way to complete the event.
Tips:
Level 7 don't forget about Thomas' house until you have 18 parchment
As soon as the feathers start dropping, visit as close to every 30 minutes. I usually kept a love beast or lovecupine on the board somchickens couldn't spawn a monster
I decided to concentrate on the bow ties/ponds at each level they are needed, then switched to pink teddy bears (it helped me feel like I was making progress)
For the love potion trades, you need 9 of each statue drop to get the prizes from the third trade. If you don't care about deco, only collect what you need. Energy is a precious commodity when trying to find feathers and lovecupine

I'm stilll 25 feathers away from finishing but should be done today or tomorrow. Then 5 days to get the final resource for trade 3 animals.

ratdogs4
02-12-18, 05:54 AM
Yes, drop rates were very good and for most drops we could choose how many items we put out to collect from, so could play at a pace that suited us. Even for those where there is a limit (OT and mines), I was never waiting for a drop to craft something. I really like that there is time to spare. I haven't got the final prize yet but can take my time to get that. And yes, back to crafting silver bars :)

So I personally wouldn't mind if events were this long all the time.

Glad you enjoyed the event, as did I. I'm just waiting to earn enough arrows to craft my Ali.
What type of silver bars are you making? For what event? How many? Is this something I should be saving for or getting a head start on? I've read about people crafting these bars in several different posts now?

AinoDK
02-12-18, 06:15 AM
What type of silver bars are you making? For what event? How many? Is this something I should be saving for or getting a head start on? I've read about people crafting these bars in several different posts now?

Silver bars are for the mermaid quest, which is a long term goal

Flowersandgems
02-12-18, 06:41 AM
Go to the Market. Touch Town Square. Touch the Baron or Maya, and you will see how many you have.

Thank you.

BufftonHeights
02-12-18, 07:45 AM
Pleasant surprise to notice that the sweetheart craft #1 has changed. Instead of the path, there are now side towers.

jesslau9
02-12-18, 08:15 AM
I?ve been able to do lots of small check ins between things, get my energy, flowers, chops some trees, OT, chicken, mines, ponds. Usually pick a few that will lead to magic forge crafting 2 things. I think I?m behind my booth is level 8 and only 1/3 to level 9.

Do you think I think I have a chance if I check in 5-7 times a day, have two Wizard schools, 3 weekly animals for energy drops and 18 daily plus a few random drops. Those who have finished, at my slower pace do you think I still have a chance?
Ps I am enjoying the event a lot so really hoping I can finish, trying to do math and I think I can?

Pss wish it was max 4 on all trades

Best of luck everyone! At least we still have time

With about is it 9 days? You should make it.

So per hour, visit chickens,chop trees,visit ponds
Must get 10 feathers, and 2 lovebeast per hour (from pond)
4 bow ties =1 bear

I recommend put many chickens out .. you need 120 feathers for upgrade to 10.
I usually collect from 4 chickens, then chop some trees and collect from 4 more chickens again.

I don't know why,but collecting all chickens straight in a row yields me less feathers

Next hardest for me was spawning lovebeast from ponds ..
.i don't play on the minute.

Another catch is also how we are crafting everything at magic forge so it does mean quite a lot of waiting.
So don't make more than you need

Oh and i only got 1 wizard school and 5 unicorn and 1 weekly horse

PrincessCelestian
02-12-18, 09:50 AM
I am torn. All of my destriers and rounceys come up for collection today. I don?t know whether to hoard in expectations of another event coming up this week or just move on.

tempestb
02-12-18, 09:51 AM
Once again, S8 why are drops random? I'd love a baron bear. Instead I've gotten 6 bow ties that I don't need.
I did receive 2 pink teddy bears which was helpful.

Over the course of 9 Trolls, I've gotten petals (which I didn't need, even at the time, but were at least helpful), maybe some of the wool/water/wood/etc that I didn't need & a single Teddy ... one of the two items that is woefully slowing me down! (Curse upon the Baron Bears). Holding off on the last one, since they have been pretty universally stingy (good thing they are "pretty"!). Planning on parking it soon as I'm done upgrading! lol (Not sure yet if I can afford to get one of the permanent Trolls ...)

EDIT - PS, not "complaining", just a little envious! : )

Stymie52
02-12-18, 12:00 PM
I am torn. All of my destriers and rounceys come up for collection today. I don?t know whether to hoard in expectations of another event coming up this week or just move on.

I am in the same position, and I am hoarding. Just to be safe!

DeeDeeBird70
02-12-18, 12:07 PM
have any of the older players (love shack) noticed that chocolate eggs aren't dropping from the pink chickens since this event started?

I hadn't been paying attention as most of the time I'm maxed on them, but you are right. They must of stolen them all for the chocolate boxes.

barbarix
02-12-18, 12:26 PM
Sure its always best to play quickly and often... Thanks. But.... there is such a thing as work?? Not sure what you do but I cannot take out my IPad in meetings or in an open space office and play... besides, I have things to do and then kids to pick up and feed.... this event will be - once again- difficult for the people who can only play in theevening ... and I would spend some diamonds but not these ridiculous amounts. Sigh

AnnirasSweets
02-12-18, 01:04 PM
Pleasant surprise to notice that the sweetheart craft #1 has changed. Instead of the path, there are now side towers.

I just got 2 Sweetheart Paths for the first trade, and I'm almost positive The Sweetheart Pillars were always an option for the first trade. Don't want anyone to worry if they wanted to try for the paths, like everything in CS it's just random what prize you get for the first and second trades.

GC5410
02-12-18, 01:10 PM
I finished upgrading the booth to level 10 today and I don’t think i’ve ever finished an event more than 10 days early before!
(Been playing since the game began in 2012).

I’m really happy to have a breather though! :)
Catching up on building all supplies back up and happy playing less often than usual, for a rest (.....and enjoying the Winter Olympics on TV!).

Jackiesq
02-12-18, 01:14 PM
My kingdom is very happy and so is Jackie! 😊
Finaly doing an event complete to the finish and from today also energy free for the main storylines... 10 goals in my book yesterday, 7 now! I will defenitly not finish all of them during this event, but I hope to make a little bit more progress on them.
Really love it to work on both, event and storylines! Thx S8.

CharlieGirl9
02-12-18, 02:07 PM
I'm also happy to have reached level 10 today. It will still be two more days before I complete the chocolate boxes and can get the faerie so that I can start collecting for the alicorn, but there are plenty of days left. The pressure is off a little, and I can go back to using my energy on those cursed reefs.

PatchXat
02-12-18, 02:51 PM
I noticed they no longer drop chocolate eggs as well. But they do drop red feathers. I think they were originally gem purchases because I only have (had?) one chocolate egg chicken and the rest were coin pink chickens released later. But it's been a while so my memory may not be right on that. Regardless, they will drop red feathers :)

ashley224
02-12-18, 02:52 PM
I am also done the event and have only 400 crowns.

PatchXat
02-12-18, 02:54 PM
PLEASE don't delete my post for being off topic because it is kind of quest related (because it's happening during an event) :) I'm curious about the new bundle for sale. Anyone with the moon crystal, what does it drop? Anyone have any of the other items in the sale bundle? Thanks in advance!

PatchXat
02-12-18, 02:58 PM
I'm also happy to have reached level 10 today. It will still be two more days before I complete the chocolate boxes and can get the faerie so that I can start collecting for the alicorn, but there are plenty of days left. The pressure is off a little, and I can go back to using my energy on those cursed reefs.

Are you still working toward marmoseas? I am and have the same energy plan as you do, besides replenishing my crops. I know that it is marmosea but that is super close to marmosa and I can't help but think of that orangy (sp?) goodness everytime I see them mentioned :) I finished upgrading my booth and am 2 collections away from the faerie. Yay! I did one of the II trades but after getting a HUGE swan ride decor piece I decided to just do the 3 III trades and get the cute Valentine critters. Looking forward to the ali the most of course :) good luck to all!

PatchXat
02-12-18, 03:30 PM

Glad you enjoyed the event, as did I. I'm just waiting to earn enough arrows to craft my Ali.

The silver bars people are talking about are Luminous Silver bars from the Magic Forge used to make gold tridents (yes silver makes gold). You need 25 gold tridents to upgrade the tidegate to levels 9 and 10 and each trident requires 3 luminous bars. So yes it is definitely something you can work on early as long as you have the luminous silver bar craft in your forge. Happy forging!

parlski
02-12-18, 03:38 PM
I hadn't been paying attention as most of the time I'm maxed on them, but you are right. They must of stolen them all for the chocolate boxes.

I still go on the Dispell Love adventure, and while I can make chocolate eggs in the love shack, it seems somewhat cheep (chicken pun?) that they take away the chocolate egg drops.

ratdogs4
02-12-18, 04:10 PM
What's with the Lunar New Year bundle for sale during this event? What's the connection?

AnnirasSweets
02-12-18, 04:24 PM
Finally had enough Cupid's Quivers to do the third trade and received the Love Birds. It's 1x1 with the two little chicks on top animated and the same height as the Cupid Statue.

They seem to drop 1 item (occasionally 2) per collection, so far I've received: Water, Blue Petal, Purple Petal, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Faerie's Murmurs.

alexversailles
02-12-18, 04:50 PM
Got the lunar bundle, happy with it :o42130

So far, flowers dropped spellbound dew

DeeDeeBird70
02-12-18, 07:59 PM
I still go on the Dispell Love adventure, and while I can make chocolate eggs in the love shack, it seems somewhat cheep (chicken pun?) that they take away the chocolate egg drops.

I still do that adventure maybe once a week. Always hoping for another Ali part, although any of the original quests will drop them. I have 5 of the chocolate egg dropping chickens (all brought back from the Love adventure) and 5 of the coin purchased ones.

Really enjoyed this event. The Sweetheart Shack goes nicely with the Love Shack. I'm finished except for the chocolate boxes to get the fairy. All the pink will fit in well in the Valentine corner of my kingdom.

robotparade
02-12-18, 08:12 PM
What's with the Lunar New Year bundle for sale during this event? What's the connection?

February 16 is the Lunar (Chinese) New Year.

jesslau9
02-12-18, 08:53 PM
Over the course of 9 Trolls, I've gotten petals (which I didn't need, even at the time, but were at least helpful), maybe some of the wool/water/wood/etc that I didn't need & a single Teddy ... one of the two items that is woefully slowing me down! (Curse upon the Baron Bears). Holding off on the last one, since they have been pretty universally stingy (good thing they are "pretty"!). Planning on parking it soon as I'm done upgrading! lol (Not sure yet if I can afford to get one of the permanent Trolls ...)

EDIT - PS, not "complaining", just a little envious! : )

I received FIVE WOOLS for my last troll.... haha...totally useless for me :rolleyes:

janddolphins
02-12-18, 10:04 PM
Thanks all for the encouragement that I can finish. I know my last post was removed. I was being witty and playful about censoring but I suppose I took it too far so if someone was offended I do apologize.

I am making level 9 tonight with some of level 10 done. it’s just like today for example I barely was awake, checked in two times, but hopefully that means lots of night checks to make up lol. Where I still fall short is community event. Only 252 I don’t know if final prize is possible for me. Timing when I check in and when bar is ready doesn’t always work. Today I slept all day though and only checked in twice, not my norm. Hopefully that means tonight I’ll check in more! I also hope being a higher level will help with booth but I don’t know if it’s too little too late for final prize? With 252 thoughts on making it if I check more often?

Whoever gave info about the chickens thank you! Glad to know the number! I think I have my strategy. I have put out extra chickens and do collect. Also put out extra ponds. First I aim for 4 bow ties each collection for a bear and then chop to get the 7 teddy. Wool is easy enough if I don’t have. That’s one baron bear. Depending on energy if I have pink ink I collect the chickens to make a quill. If I don’t have pink ink I make that first. So with the bear one of the two will go. Sometimes I’m short on energy so I wait until next checkin and start with the quill where I left off. Also before anything first collect from Thomas my flowers, the mine, harp, and Cupid statue as well as any complete grades. Obviously don’t make it to the end each time but it’s my order of events. I hope it works.

Just really really want last individual prize too. If I get close enough I don’t mind some gems. But from my understanding you need it for third grade with animals correct? If that’s the case I see it as spending within reason a few gems for animals as long as the trade continues when the event is ove. But maybe I’ll be lucky and get it without.

Thanks to those who finish early and give advice and those who gave me specific advice as I need it right now. I’ll keep my opinion about rules to myself as we have seen it got me in trouble, but I have played with so many of you so long that when something happens I suppose it’s only natural to want to share with those you know if done quietly and if it’s relevent to game. I know I can give a stack of posts where people share things, we are social :)

Anyway, still wishing the best for others as I always do. Won’t be around to help much this quest but I do hope it’s one we all can finish. Ignore my signature, I’ll be happy to accept friends as well as pms if anyone wants to talk without breaking rules

Good luck all!

jesslau9
02-12-18, 10:56 PM
Thanks all for the encouragement that I can finish. I know my last post was removed. I was being witty and playful about censoring but I suppose I took it too far so if someone was offended I do apologize.

I am making level 9 tonight with some of level 10 done.

Good luck all!

hi, I think you will definitely finish the building, if you already have some of level 10 done
just keep track so that you don't waste energy on unneeded parts...

Level 10: 6 baron bear 6 love letter |
6 baron bear= 24 bow ties + 28 pink teddy.
6 Love Letter - 2 cupid quill each * 6 = 12 quills = 120 feathers

the last individual prize, you do need 720.. so you still need about 460? I think with 1-2 collection a day, it is not really possible

I think they removed 1 of your post maybe because it was off-topic

AnnirasSweets
02-13-18, 12:49 AM
With 252 thoughts on making it if I check more often?

Seeing as how the Level 10 Smoochie Booth drops 30 chocolate boxes every 4 hours and you only need 468 you can totally make it to 720 in the next 8 days with wiggle room left over. If you have 252 boxes now you only need to collect from the finalized booth 16 times to get the total needed and that's very doable over a seven day period that offers 42 possible collections. Just have a think on when checking in with the game best suites your situation and plan your strategy around that.

Also, you needn't worry about collecting from the Cupid Statue or the Cupid Harp once you've received them as they'll continue to drop the items needed for trades after the event is finished. You can complete all the trades at your leisure without wasting precious tree chopping energy on them while you upgrade.

Den8137259
02-13-18, 01:56 AM
I managed to obtain the Cupid's Statue, but the app gave me a Offline Prompt. Upon relaunching the app, i am unable to find it in my storage or my kingdom ★

Cupid's Statue
Found: 1st individual prize from The Smoochie Booth event
Drops: Love Potion #5
Collection time: 4 hours

peacenlovegirl
02-13-18, 01:59 AM
Can someone let me know the Cupid Faerie collection time? Sorry for asking but I couldn’t find this information :)
Thanks in advance!

janddolphins
02-13-18, 02:09 AM
Seeing as how the Level 10 Smoochie Booth drops 30 chocolate boxes every 4 hours and you only need 468 you can totally make it to 720 in the next 8 days with wiggle room left over. If you have 252 boxes now you only need to collect from the finalized booth 16 times to get the total needed and that's very doable over a seven day period that offers 42 possible collections. Just have a think on when checking in with the game best suites your situation and plan your strategy around that.

Also, you needn't worry about collecting from the Cupid Statue or the Cupid Harp once you've received them as they'll continue to drop the items needed for trades after the event is finished. You can complete all the trades at your leisure without wasting precious tree chopping energy on them while you upgrade.

Thanks for the math. I’m one love letter in and almost a bear in just overnight towards level 10.

Does anyone know if the task of writing 4 Love Letters count towards the 6 we need to upgrade?
Also how are you spawning trolls for these items? I’ve had them twice as a goal to remove but then I don’t see them again.

Nearing the end so I these are probably my last questions.

Once again it’s not a position I’m often in so thank you so much for the help and encouragement everyone! Now I just have to focus on also collecting at least 3-4 times a day to give myself wiggle room. And hopefully getting level 10 ASAP so my collections give more. Despite all that has happened this game was a wonderful distraction for me when I could play and will continue to be. Great event S8!

FreddieTeddy
02-13-18, 03:24 AM
Yes the letters count, crafting the last one now.

SpiritWind00
02-13-18, 03:38 AM
Try another force close and check your choc box count as it might have gone down under the required number. You may just need to collect from it again. Could it be hidden on your board as that sometimes happens when that loading issue happens. If all else fails please get Support to restore it for you. Good luck!

I managed to obtain the Cupid's Statue, but the app gave me a Offline Prompt. Upon relaunching the app, i am unable to find it in my storage or my kingdom ★

Cupid's Statue
Found: 1st individual prize from The Smoochie Booth event
Drops: Love Potion #5
Collection time: 4 hours

Can someone let me know the Cupid Faerie collection time? Sorry for asking but I couldn’t find this information :)
Thanks in advance!
Post 2 has all prize info. :)

HuckleTown
02-13-18, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the math. I’m one love letter in and almost a bear in just overnight towards level 10.

Does anyone know if the task of writing 4 Love Letters count towards the 6 we need to upgrade?
Also how are you spawning trolls for these items? I’ve had them twice as a goal to remove but then I don’t see them again.

Nearing the end so I these are probably my last questions.

Once again it’s not a position I’m often in so thank you so much for the help and encouragement everyone! Now I just have to focus on also collecting at least 3-4 times a day to give myself wiggle room. And hopefully getting level 10 ASAP so my collections give more. Despite all that has happened this game was a wonderful distraction for me when I could play and will continue to be. Great event S8!

The trolls only spawn during the goal.
Now you just spawn love beasts and lovecupines.

Also, it's 42 pink bears for the 6 baron bears (7 per bb)

CharmOfLea
02-13-18, 05:52 AM
Anyone wanna guess what the second community prize would be? My bet is on 1 wool, 3 wood, 35 coins.

BufftonHeights
02-13-18, 06:12 AM
I just got 2 Sweetheart Paths for the first trade, and I'm almost positive The Sweetheart Pillars were always an option for the first trade. Don't want anyone to worry if they wanted to try for the paths, like everything in CS it's just random what prize you get for the first and second trades.

Interesting. I wonder if this is random too. I never had the pillars show up in my box. It never occurred to me that this wouldn?t be standard for everyone.

BufftonHeights
02-13-18, 06:14 AM
Anyone wanna guess what the second community prize would be? My bet is on 1 wool, 3 wood, 35 coins.

My bet is also stuff no one needs. But at least the sting of that is mitigated by the better prizes for the second round of the Cupid troll.

Lyzau
02-13-18, 06:19 AM
Interesting. I wonder if this is random too. I never had the pillars show up in my box. It never occurred to me that this wouldn?t be standard for everyone.

Of all Trade 1 the fences were the most common (2 per drop). The sweetheart path dropped quite a lot as well. I got a few arches and only 1 column! Seems to be the rarest.

Anyone know if for Trade 3 you get a black banner if you've already gotten the item? Wondering how the game calculates what to drop for you since these are all maxed at 1.

katbtodd
02-13-18, 06:31 AM
I have looked and found no answer to my question ,so not sure if this has been asked or not,but here goes!!!
What drops if any from the Cupid fairy after the event , after we get our 3 pets?? She to cute it stick in inventory ,so please make her useful .

katbtodd
02-13-18, 06:35 AM
Of all Trade 1 the fences were the most common (2 per drop). The sweetheart path dropped quite a lot as well. I got a few arches and only 1 column! Seems to be the rarest.

Anyone know if for Trade 3 you get a black banner if you've already gotten the item? Wondering how the game calculates what to drop for you since these are all maxed at 1.
My first drop was the lovebirds then the pink flyer cub will come back in acouple hours to let you know my 3 one is in the sweetheart shack now I was wondering the same thing ,

HuckleTown
02-13-18, 07:29 AM

10 pink tedd6 bears, 15 feathers, 2 baron bears

(Because I don't need them now)

Stymie52
02-13-18, 08:37 AM
I have looked and found no answer to my question ,so not sure if this has been asked or not,but here goes!!!
What drops if any from the Cupid fairy after the event , after we get our 3 pets?? She to cute it stick in inventory ,so please make her useful .

After you get all 3 pets, the Cupid Faerie drops a Cupid Quiver and 1XP.

Jackiesq
02-13-18, 08:42 AM
Love birds dropped a red petal (maybe more then 1) first collection for me. Don't know if it's reported earlier, but I don't see it at the drops on page 1...

Stymie52
02-13-18, 08:43 AM

I did not get any black banners. First I got the Lovebirds, then the Pink Flyger Cub, and finally the Sweetheart Unicorn. Then Trade 3 completely disappeared. Reading what others are saying, it seems that this is the order in which we get the 3 pets. It leaves the most desirable pet for last.

Stymie52
02-13-18, 08:49 AM

The Sweetheart Pillars were always an option for Trade 1. I saw it very early on in a kingdom of one of my neighbors. It took me a while to get one. For me it was the rarest of items in Trade 1.

Stymie52
02-13-18, 09:06 AM
Can someone let me know the Cupid Faerie collection time? Sorry for asking but I couldn?t find this information :)
Thanks in advance!

Cupid Faerie has a 12 hour collection time.

katbtodd
02-13-18, 09:43 AM
After you get all 3 pets, the Cupid Faerie drops a Cupid Quiver and 1XP.

But we don't need the quiver any more once we get all three pets

Stymie52
02-13-18, 09:49 AM
But we don't need the quiver any more once we get all three pets

Exactly!

riverly
02-13-18, 10:30 AM
But we don't need the quiver any more once we get all three petsi am really hoping that the Cupid fairy will have some beneficial drops after the event. Finger crossed.
But I am a collector, and I'll add her to my fairy collection. I kinda like the drops from my fairies. Especially Celestine.

EsmeW2
02-13-18, 10:34 AM
The Sweetheart Pillars were always an option for Trade 1. I saw it very early on in a kingdom of one of my neighbors. It took me a while to get one. For me it was the rarest of items in Trade 1.

My trade 1 has got itself fixated onto the Sweetheart path. I got a gate and some fences early on, but now it's the path every time and I've got 20 of them! No more trades for me till I start going for Trade 3. Love the weird randomness of this game. :)

brigadoon365
02-13-18, 11:01 AM
I have had 11 neighbors respond to my request according to my news but my progress is only measuring at 3. I have force closed several times. What the heck?

Stymie52
02-13-18, 11:04 AM
I have had 11 neighbors respond to my request according to my news but my progress is only measuring at 3. I have force closed several times. What the heck?

Be patient. They eventually come through.

nuttyangel_69
02-13-18, 11:10 AM
Anyone has Thomas house suddenly stop dropping the paper? Collected 6 times and not one! Got one every collection at first but last day or two, zero!

mayennalee
02-13-18, 11:20 AM
Anyone has Thomas house suddenly stop dropping the paper? Collected 6 times and not one! Got one every collection at first but last day or two, zero!

Yep. Came in to say the same thing. Thomas has gone away or something.

Hope it isnt related to the new upgrade. I havent upgraded yet as i wanted to wait till this event - which I have very nearly completed and i am in such happy shock over, so thank you S8 for making this one long enough so that even us 'twice a day/consistently awful drop rate players' can finish.

But please bring Thomas home and get him to start handing out those bits of paper at every visit.

AnnirasSweets
02-13-18, 11:58 AM
i am really hoping that the Cupid fairy will have some beneficial drops after the event. Finger crossed.
But I am a collector, and I'll add her to my fairy collection. I kinda like the drops from my fairies. Especially Celestine.

That's exactly what I'm wishing/hoping. It makes zero sense to have her only drop Quivers when we only need 9 (10 for collectors) so I'm crossing my fingers that she gets additional drops post event.

SpiritWind00
02-13-18, 01:35 PM
news about crown count and why you don’t have 500 when goal 10 is complete.

This event is supported in v1.9+ (Accessing a lower version after starting the event in 1.9 will reset progress) - if you didn't upgrade the app till after goal 4 to the latest version where the Town Square feature was introduced, then you received more in your Smoochie Booth bundle and not crowns. In other words the Town Square must have been available in your game (ie you are playing the latest versions of the app from either the Play and/or App Store) to get the crowns.

I’ll add this to the first page here and the notes in the Town Square thread. If you have any questions about this please either post here or Town Square thread or send me a message.

Caristalyc
02-13-18, 01:45 PM
news about crown count and why you don’t have 500 when goal 10 is complete.

This event is supported in v1.9+ (Accessing a lower version after starting the event in 1.9 will reset progress) - if you didn't upgrade the app till after goal 4 to the latest version where the Town Square feature was introduced, then you received more in your Smoochie Booth bundle and not crowns. In other words the Town Square must have been available in your game (ie you are playing the latest versions of the app from either the Play and/or App Store) to get the crowns.

I’ll add this to the first page here and the notes in the Town Square thread. If you have any questions about this please either post here or Town Square thread or send me a message.

I have Town Square but still not showing any crowns. Just says “Coming Soon”

SpiritWind00
02-13-18, 01:49 PM
That icon isn’t available yet for anyone. To see your Crown count you need to select one of the new citizens then exit screen.

peacenlovegirl
02-13-18, 02:22 PM
Thank you SW :)

VersaceMorrow
02-13-18, 03:06 PM
My trade 1 has got itself fixated onto the Sweetheart path. I got a gate and some fences early on, but now it's the path every time and I've got 20 of them! No more trades for me till I start going for Trade 3. Love the weird randomness of this game. :)

Same here....I'm running out of places for the path 42143

parlski
02-13-18, 04:48 PM
I still do that adventure maybe once a week. Always hoping for another Ali part, although any of the original quests will drop them. I have 5 of the chocolate egg dropping chickens (all brought back from the Love adventure) and 5 of the coin purchased ones.

Really enjoyed this event. The Sweetheart Shack goes nicely with the Love Shack. I'm finished except for the chocolate boxes to get the fairy. All the pink will fit in well in the Valentine corner of my kingdom.

I go about once a week as well. hopefully, they won't take away the red ribbons from the sheep. I'm not sure if we can make those.

quakingaspenca
02-13-18, 08:36 PM
My first drop was the lovebirds then the pink flyer cub will come back in acouple hours to let you know my 3 one is in the sweetheart shack now I was wondering the same thing ,

My first drop out of box 4 was the love birds the second was the pink tiger cub also. I did get the columns, a chair and a tunnel of love and archery out of box 3.

jaymieb2
02-13-18, 09:14 PM
Ohmygosh! I just bought two Wedding Ali?s for 100 each! Pretty pleased with that purchase... was just going to accidentally click on something, anyway... Lol! I am starting to develop quite a little herd of daily ali?s....

Thank you, S8!

christinefourtounis
02-13-18, 09:37 PM
Ohmygosh! I just bought two Wedding Ali?s for 100 each! Pretty pleased with that purchase... was just going to accidentally click on something, anyway... Lol! I am starting to develop quite a little herd of daily ali?s....

Thank you, S8!

I’ve been saving for the wizard school but it’s 200 gems and I am only up to 150 gems. Should I keep saving or should I get a Wedding Ali while it’s on sale for 100 gems?

jaymieb2
02-13-18, 09:39 PM
He stopped dropping paper, but restarted.

But Ivy?s Hut has not dropped any Spell Bound for DAYS now! I noticed the lack of drops just after I purchased my second Unicorn from the MRC. Connected or coincidence?

jaymieb2
02-13-18, 09:43 PM
Wizard school is much better! But I already have my max of two... I don’t think I have ever bought Ali’s before... always part of a trade or quest.

Wizard School drops energy every four hours. Mine is fully upgraded, so I get ten energy every four hours. Wedding Ali is a daily Ali - a minimum of four energy (with a possibility of up to 100, but that is SUPER rare) every 22 hours.

jesslc41
02-13-18, 11:08 PM

Yep. Came in to say the same thing. Thomas has gone away or something.

Hope it isnt related to the new upgrade. I havent upgraded yet as i wanted to wait till this event - which I have very nearly completed and i am in such happy shock over, so thank you S8 for making this one long enough so that even us 'twice a day/consistently awful drop rate players' can finish.

But please bring Thomas home and get him to start handing out those bits of paper at every visit.

Pink Parchment isn't a guaranteed drop from Thomas's house. (Lots of people reported this). Based on my game drops only, I think it has about a 30% chance of dropping. Looks like you were very lucky for a while and now your luck has swung in the other direction.

derekpizzaking
02-13-18, 11:21 PM
So, I’m wondering what has happened to all the lovecupines? I’m on the last upgrade and have only made a total of one pink bear today and I have been working diligently. I get one lovecupine if I’m lucky per 20 chops of the trees. I’ve undoubtedly spent 2 to 3 hundred thousand on trees if not more. I throw out 8 to 10 at a time abut 3 times or so a day and chop my ever loving brains out. And I collect from the flowers but yet again they are so rare. I don’t understand how so many people have flew through this quest with such low spawn rates and drop rates. I spent only 1 gem to speed my booth up so when I upgraded it didn’t start the clock all over again to collect from it and loose out on the heart boxes. With only one bear a day I suppose I might as well calm down and say it will probably be 5 more days before I can upgrade to level 10 and I so want the fairy. This is the best quest we’ve had for at least 6 good months. And it goes with all the original valentine line. So here’s hoping.

jesslc41
02-13-18, 11:23 PM
Wizard school is much better! But I already have my max of two... I don’t think I have ever bought Ali’s before... always part of a trade or quest.

Wizard School drops energy every four hours. Mine is fully upgraded, so I get ten energy every four hours. Wedding Ali is a daily Ali - a minimum of four energy (with a possibility of up to 100, but that is SUPER rare) every 22 hours.

Yeah Wizard Schools are great. Even when not upgraded you get 6 energy every 5 hours. The Ali might give you 50 or 100 but it's much more likely to give you 4 energy. Even if you can only collect from your wizard school twice a day that's triple the most common drop from the Ali. And the first upgrade (or two) for the wizard school won't be too far away so you'll soon be getting 7 or 8 energy each collection. (Upgrading to level 4 and 5 is tough, hence I'm still sitting at level 4 wizard schools).

jesslau9
02-14-18, 01:54 AM
So, I?m wondering what has happened to all the lovecupines? I?m on the last upgrade and have only made a total of one pink bear today and I have been working diligently. I get one lovecupine if I?m lucky per 20 chops of the trees. I?ve undoubtedly spent 2 to 3 hundred thousand on trees if not more. I throw out 8 to 10 at a time abut 3 times or so a day and chop my ever loving brains out. And I collect from the flowers but yet again they are so rare. I don?t understand how so many people have flew through this quest with such low spawn rates and drop rates. I spent only 1 gem to speed my booth up so when I upgraded it didn?t start the clock all over again to collect from it and loose out on the heart boxes. With only one bear a day I suppose I might as well calm down and say it will probably be 5 more days before I can upgrade to level 10 and I so want the fairy. This is the best quest we?ve had for at least 6 good months. And it goes with all the original valentine line. So here?s hoping.

hmm,I had no issue spawning the lovecupines... I had 1 almost everytime I chopped a few trees.
I would chop a tree 2 times, chop another tree 2 times, chop another tree 2 times, like I do it to 4-5 of them...

almost always I spawns a lovecupine. BUT I hardly ever like chopped ONE tree TEN times straight.. if you know what I mean?

but I had problems with the love-beasts which I kinda hated because I can't check in every 10mins to try and spawn a beast from a pond.. and they don't alway spawn

jesslau9
02-14-18, 02:00 AM

maybe a deco like a path? 5 waters , 100 coins?

confuzzled88
02-14-18, 03:00 AM
Struggling to spawn lovecupine on level 9 but at this rate upgrading to 10 seems impossible☹

SpiritWind00
02-14-18, 03:43 AM
I found level 9 drops and spawns lifted lots when I got to level 9 and got through this level quite quickly. Did others who’ve finished experience this too?

I focused on one item at a time though which helped me.

DeeDeeBird70
02-14-18, 04:52 AM
I go about once a week as well. hopefully, they won't take away the red ribbons from the sheep. I'm not sure if we can make those.

Red ribbons can be crafted with wool and red ink. But sheep is still dropping. Almost to the Fairy, two collections to go.

VersaceMorrow
02-14-18, 04:58 AM
hmm,I had no issue spawning the lovecupines... I had 1 almost everytime I chopped a few trees.
I would chop a tree 2 times, chop another tree 2 times, chop another tree 2 times, like I do it to 4-5 of them...

almost always I spawns a lovecupine. BUT I hardly ever like chopped ONE tree TEN times straight.. if you know what I mean?

but I had problems with the love-beasts which I kinda hated because I can't check in every 10mins to try and spawn a beast from a pond.. and they don't alway spawn

I found this too with the trees....in fact I'd buy a few then jump around, chopping five on each tree until they were gone. The best chance for spawning is if you move on and start chopping one tree while your ruler is chopping a different one.

HuckleTown
02-14-18, 05:34 AM
Once I hit level 9, lovecupines did spawn at a lower rate. I could go 25 chops before one would pop up. Just keep chopping. They eventually drop (I've completed to event and I only have 2 daily alicorns which drop 2-8 energy eachj

ashley224
02-14-18, 07:09 AM
news about crown count and why you don?t have 500 when goal 10 is complete.

I?ll add this to the first page here and the notes in the Town Square thread. If you have any questions about this please either post here or Town Square thread or send me a message.
I don?t think the way it was rolled out was fair. I would have preferred all the crowns to a little extra in the Smoochie Booth bundle....

nvangel
02-14-18, 09:50 AM
Ive got town square and ive updated to level 10 on smoochie but still didnt get reward in fact my game quit collecting points last night im stuck on 478

brigadoon365
02-14-18, 11:49 AM
I now have over twenty valentines from neighbors but am still stuck on that goal because my goal is only registering 13. I can't start crafting love letters because I can't get to the next goal. I guess I'll just keep plugging away at bears and supplies.

As for lovecupines, I am lucky so far. I got three out of the same tree this morning. Maybe I should be happy about those missing valentines. However my kingdom is flooding and the lovebeasts are few and far between. Glad we don't need as many of those.

Lyzau
02-14-18, 11:53 AM
Exactly!

Maybe there will be additional pets in another event? One can hope...

riverly
02-14-18, 11:53 AM
Ive got town square and ive updated to level 10 on smoochie but still didnt get reward in fact my game quit collecting points last night im stuck on 478Are you saying you're not getting 30 boxes when you collect from level 10 booth?

Adding: I think I misunderstood your question. You might want to read through the thread that deals with the Town Hall.
There was a problem that occurred when players had to do an update to newer version.

tonyjosiah
02-14-18, 12:27 PM
Finally had enough Cupid's Quivers to do the third trade and received the Love Birds. It's 1x1 with the two little chicks on top animated and the same height as the Cupid Statue.

They seem to drop 1 item (occasionally 2) per collection, so far I've received: Water, Blue Petal, Purple Petal, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Faerie's Murmurs.

Is everyone getting the love birds first after doing the third trade? Did anyone get the Unicorn first?

SpiritWind00
02-14-18, 01:33 PM
Ive got town square and ive updated to level 10 on smoochie but still didnt get reward in fact my game quit collecting points last night im stuck on 478
I don't understand your post either. Are you playing on 2 devices? Can you give some more info please.

spanisheyes1
02-15-18, 02:23 AM
I started getting love dust from the mines after upgrading the booth to level 5.

I have a huge problem. I advanced the main story line to the point where dire boars start spawning and I cannot click a pond without spawning one. Every. Single. Time. Will the boar invasion ever stop? I'm currently stuck on 'Boar-dom not kingdom' because I have almost zero iron. :confused: I can't get any bows for Baron bears because those boars are blocking all the lovebeasts.

SNAP. Is this normal or a glitch? It is very frustrating to have come so far and to be blocked for over half a day (so far) by this.

SpiritWind00
02-15-18, 03:30 AM
SNAP. Is this normal or a glitch? It is very frustrating to have come so far and to be blocked for over half a day (so far) by this.
normal... a few more pages after this post give a couple of responses, including mine: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103010-Castle-Story-2-1-Valentine-event-The-Smoochie-Booth/page16 --post 156 and 158.

PrincessCelestian
02-15-18, 05:20 AM
Just got my pink flyger. He?s so cute!!! Since his drops only seem to be those of the original flyger, I think I am just going to let him stay a baby because he?s so adorable that way. Has anyone gotten any expansion permits etc from him? On another note, I am really hoping for a new event today. Pretty much finished with this one and done on the mermaid goals so the only things left to me are the boring building upgrade goals. Fingers crossed. Otherwise I have hoarded 750 every for nothing!! Would take a while to burn that off in regular play.

HuckleTown
02-15-18, 05:38 AM
2nd community prize:
Love potion
Lupine essence
Earth Wisp

EsmeW2
02-15-18, 06:06 AM
2nd community prize:
Love potion
Lupine essence
Earth Wisp

And I got 1 love potion, some water and a few coins! And on the other game just the love potion and the black maxxed out flag. Thought I'd gone to sleep on 14th Feb and woken up to this on 1st April!

PrincessCelestian
02-15-18, 06:13 AM
2nd community prize:
Love potion
Lupine essence
Earth Wisp

A lumin essence would have made me happy. I got a love potion, glimmer dust (?) and 4 mermaid scales. These community prizes are beyond horrible. I think I might store my sweetheart shack to make room for some more useful valetine?s Decor. Because now it?s really just decor.

Stymie52
02-15-18, 06:16 AM
Just got my pink flyger. He?s so cute!!! Since his drops only seem to be those of the original flyger, I think I am just going to let him stay a baby because he?s so adorable that way. Has anyone gotten any expansion permits etc from him? On another note, I am really hoping for a new event today. Pretty much finished with this one and done on the mermaid goals so the only things left to me are the boring building upgrade goals. Fingers crossed. Otherwise I have hoarded 750 every for nothing!! Would take a while to burn that off in regular play.

I think that the Pink Flyger Cub remains as a baby. I have been collecting from it since the beginning of the event, and it is still a baby. I have not gotten anything worthwhile, certainly not an expansion permit, from it. It would be nice though.

meme1098
02-15-18, 07:36 AM
A lumin essence would have made me happy. I got a love potion, glimmer dust (?) and 4 mermaid scales. These community prizes are beyond horrible. I think I might store my sweetheart shack to make room for some more useful valetine?s Decor. Because now it?s really just decor.

Horrible is a very nice word. I could use some others. Potion & coins all I got!

HuckleTown
02-15-18, 08:00 AM
Horrible is a very nice word. I could use some others. Potion & coins all I got!

I still don't understand why it's random. Shouldn't the entire community get the same prizes?

And, I am also considering storing the smoochie booth. I'll have to see if it's worth the final community prize.oh wait, it's another "bundle"
No thanks. Sorry, Community, I'm not going to worry about collecting every 4 hours. I will leave the booth out and collect when I remember, but I'm not stressing over missing collections for a black flag.

PrincessCupOButter
02-15-18, 08:04 AM
I got 1 love potion, glimmer dust and I can’t even remember the 3rd item. Coins I think. I believe S8 has set a new record for worst community prizes ever with this one. Such a shame for an event that has otherwise gotten mostly favorable feedback.
I would have loved to get lumen essence. Or any of the other items needed for trade 3. Or even some of the deco that is dropping from the trades would have been preferable to items that are easily collected elsewhere. And what is with the coins? :mad: Community prizes should at least be allowed to override storage limits. It is not our fault that the “prizes” are things we are already maxed on.

MoonVillage3
02-15-18, 09:09 AM
Just got my pink flyger. He?s so cute!!! Since his drops only seem to be those of the original flyger, I think I am just going to let him stay a baby because he?s so adorable that way. Has anyone gotten any expansion permits etc from him? On another note, I am really hoping for a new event today. Pretty much finished with this one and done on the mermaid goals so the only things left to me are the boring building upgrade goals........
pink aquanther drops are identical to the blue one.. scales, milk, coins. since you've finished with the mermaid goals, and in no need of aquanther scales.. other than to craft the blue aquanther cub.. I would keep as a baby. There are no pink acquanther cubs in the nursery, only the blue one.. so would be original. eventually if more scale resources are needed.. you can grow her up.

jkc619
02-15-18, 09:23 AM
I just got the last bundle from the community prizes-a love potion, a living wood, and 1000 coins! I am shocked an dismayed at these prizes :( . Nothing to do now for 7 days except collect stuff and work on building expansions. My goal is to get to 8000 royal points since they will not raise the levels above 50. Might as well have a goal :)

katbtodd
02-15-18, 09:47 AM
I still don't understand why it's random. Shouldn't the entire community get the same prizes?

And, I am also considering storing the smoochie booth. I'll have to see if it's worth the final community prize.oh wait, it's another "bundle"
No thanks. Sorry, Community, I'm not going to worry about collecting every 4 hours. I will leave the booth out and collect when I remember, but I'm not stressing over missing collections for a black flag.

Don't be sorry, the prizes are not worth continue collecting I stoped too , I stuck my booth in inventory too

PrincessCupOButter
02-15-18, 10:58 AM
pink aquanther drops are identical to the blue one.. scales, milk, coins. since you've finished with the mermaid goals, and in no need of aquanther scales.. other than to craft the blue aquanther cub.. I would keep as a baby. There are no pink acquanther cubs in the nursery, only the blue one.. so would be original. eventually if more scale resources are needed.. you can grow her up.

I believe PrincessCelestian was referring to the pink flyger cub prize from the third trade in the Sweetheart shack. It appears it will remain a baby and have the same drops as the other flyger cubs. It is cute, but does not seem to be a very useful addition unfortunately.

tonyjosiah
02-15-18, 11:45 AM
Ummm... 2 energy per tap for this Valentine Troll is not cool. At 210 gems and Wedding Alicorns Being 100 gems at a minimum of 4 energy it?s practically high way robbery. He is a nice addition to the overall decor. But I?m still disappointed. S8 please consider bumping this up to at least 4 like the Daily Alis.

barbarix
02-15-18, 12:54 PM
Am really happy that so many seem to be making level ten easily... I am struggling, it is not so easy if there are only a few minutes in the morning to play and then a bit in the evening...maybe my job is different🙁...but please, Storm 8, the drop rates for the pink monsters are bad bad bad.... can you adjust them just a little? Or lower the diamond price to buy the stuff? Am level 9, and would need to tap 3 or 4 times a day to make the fairy... just not possible with proper job and a family... xxx still do like the game overall but ....🦄🦄🦄🦄

bobbyrae
02-15-18, 01:20 PM
I have a huge problem. I advanced the main story line to the point where dire boars start spawning and I cannot click a pond without spawning one. Every. Single. Time. Will the boar invasion ever stop? I'm currently stuck on 'Boar-dom not kingdom' because I have almost zero iron. :confused: I can't get any bows for Baron bears because those boars are blocking all the lovebeasts.

I have the same problem. Dire boar. Every.single.time. Frustrating beyond belief. I‘ve only upgraded to level 7 and doubt I’ll ever make it to level 8. I just can’t even bother.

ZOOMANIA69
02-15-18, 01:50 PM
Got my Sweetheart Unicorn today! While the community prizes have been nothing to write home about for me personally, I'm still collecting chocolate boxes because lower level players may need those prizes. Afterall, it is a community event. Loved the deco for this one. Used lots of energy but it was fairly easy.

springtime77
02-15-18, 02:09 PM
I got 1 love potion, glimmer dust and I can?t even remember the 3rd item. Coins I think. I believe S8 has set a new record for worst community prizes ever with this one. Such a shame for an event that has otherwise gotten mostly favorable feedback.
I would have loved to get lumen essence. Or any of the other items needed for trade 3. Or even some of the deco that is dropping from the trades would have been preferable to items that are easily collected elsewhere. And what is with the coins? :mad: Community prizes should at least be allowed to override storage limits. It is not our fault that the ?prizes? are things we are already maxed on.
S8... first I?d like to say I?m grateful for all of the beautiful decorations, they are gorgeous...

BUT.... I agree with many here concerning the rewards from drops....they really aren?t rewards at all....they are more like crumbs from the dinner table. It?s disappointing for us to get our hopes up, only to find out the drops from the decorations are barely anything, and yes, we are ?maxed out? on some things, so we can?t even receive the prize. I think it would be fair to let us know ?beforehand? what the prize drops are so we can determine if it?s worth it to participate in the event. I was really looking forward to the lyger giving occasional permit slips...instead it’s dropping 1 iron and 40 coins....the Love birds are dropping 15 coins.... The drops are frankly quite disappointing. I sincerely hope the unicorn gives something better.

Aysiaboo
02-15-18, 09:46 PM
I am on level 9 and it is hard to get the teddy bear. I ave been try for two day I been chop trees down

jesslau9
02-15-18, 10:33 PM
Sweetheart trade I - Sweetheart path, fence, gate or tower
Sweetheart trade II - Sweetheart bench, Swan ride, Sweetheart's fountain, ...
Sweetheart trade III - Sweetheart unicorn, Pink flyger cub, Love birds | max 1 per pet - see above *

Sorry is Pillar from trade 1, or 2?

jesslau9
02-15-18, 10:36 PM
2nd community prize:
Love potion
Lupine essence
Earth Wisp

And I got 1 love potion, some water and a few coins! And on the other game just the love potion and the black maxxed out flag. Thought I'd gone to sleep on 14th Feb and woken up to this on 1st April!

I received 1 living wood,10water, some coins...
Seems these past few events have been dishing out poor rewards

Stymie52
02-15-18, 11:37 PM
Sweetheart trade I - Sweetheart path, fence, gate or tower
Sweetheart trade II - Sweetheart bench, Swan ride, Sweetheart's fountain, ...
Sweetheart trade III - Sweetheart unicorn, Pink flyger cub, Love birds | max 1 per pet - see above *

Sorry is Pillar from trade 1, or 2?

From Trade I

jesslau9
02-16-18, 03:19 AM
From Trade I
Thanks!

bumbleebeeville
02-16-18, 09:28 AM
So I am fantasizing. Maybe the Cupid fairy will drop chocolate after the event.... that would be amazing and would mean she is more than decoration after the three trades :)

peacenlovegirl
02-16-18, 10:10 AM
Cupid Faerie has a 12 hour collection time.
Thank you :)

fish63
02-16-18, 10:11 AM
I came to voice the same thing. After finally collecting to do the third trade. Got the lovebirds and after two collections have received water both times. Really Water? I am willing to spend real money and gems, but the rewards after been so disappointing. Please make it worth our time and effort. An expansion permit, a gold nugget, a piece of decor that hasn’t been available! Please!

peacenlovegirl
02-16-18, 10:33 AM
I came to voice the same thing. After finally collecting to do the third trade. Got the lovebirds and after two collections have received water both times. Really Water? I am willing to spend real money and gems, but the rewards after been so disappointing. Please make it worth our time and effort. An expansion permit, a gold nugget, a piece of decor that hasn’t been available! Please!
Water for me too from love birds...
We had a very dry summer and winter here, water can help, lol :)

ratdogs4
02-16-18, 11:38 AM
So will the level 10 Smoochie Booth continue to drop 1100 coins every 4 hours after the event is over? Being that I'm still plugging along on the mermaid quests, those coins would certainly come in handy.

maz3girl
02-16-18, 11:48 AM
The lack of lovebeast spawning is still a problem for me and it looks doubtful that i'm going to finish this event.

EsmeW2
02-16-18, 12:38 PM
I came to voice the same thing. After finally collecting to do the third trade. Got the lovebirds and after two collections have received water both times. Really Water? I am willing to spend real money and gems, but the rewards after been so disappointing. Please make it worth our time and effort. An expansion permit, a gold nugget, a piece of decor that hasn?t been available! Please!

Similar for me I got water the first two times and the black flag the next time - the birds would have given me living wood but my inventory is full. (Destined for storage soon!)

And while I'm waiting for more quivers I've been doing the second trade. Not sure if anyone has already posted this for the first page but I've had a Heart Topiary and a Sweetheart's Throne, both 1x1 deco which aren't on the list. I've also got the swan ride - too big for something non-productive - and the Sweetheart's fountain which I think is just beautiful and can stay out on the board forever.

Now back to doing more mermaiding while waiting for the quivers.

Valkyrie2018
02-16-18, 01:21 PM
I have Castle Story version 2.1..i did not receive Cupid's Harp upon completion of level 3,4 & 5 and I have harvest ponds about 20X and have not received any pink bows. Also, the only craft option in Forge is for cologne and Baron Bear. This can't be right.Plz advise. This quest has cost a lot of time and coins...

meme1098
02-16-18, 01:29 PM
Similar for me I got water the first two times and the black flag the next time - the birds would have given me living wood but my inventory is full. (Destined for storage soon!)

And while I'm waiting for more quivers I've been doing the second trade. Not sure if anyone has already posted this for the first page but I've had a Heart Topiary and a Sweetheart's Throne, both 1x1 deco which aren't on the list. I've also got the swan ride - too big for something non-productive - and the Sweetheart's fountain which I think is just beautiful and can stay out on the board forever.

Now back to doing more mermaiding while waiting for the quivers.

Just be sure to keep a few of the love ballads in reserve for the 3rd trade. I didn't & had to wait an extra 8 hours to get one to start the last trade.

CharmOfLea
02-16-18, 02:52 PM
I was so wrong. I bet on getting 35 coins for the second community prize, and I got 15. That?s fifteen. I think S8 are trolling us.

SpiritWind00
02-16-18, 03:28 PM
I have Castle Story version 2.1..i did not receive Cupid's Harp upon completion of level 3,4 & 5 and I have harvest ponds about 20X and have not received any pink bows. Also, the only craft option in Forge is for cologne and Baron Bear. This can't be right.Plz advise. This quest has cost a lot of time and coins...
Read post 2 & 3 again and check your goal book to see what goals you haven't done yet to move on. The prizes from collecting chocolate boxes will help do trades. You get bows from defeating pink monster which spawn from ponds. Trades open up when you have met the goal requirements.

Edit: oops wrong animal listed. Fixed post.

spyd58
02-16-18, 05:47 PM
Got Lovebirds on first trade so judging from previous posts order is random with getting all eventually. First drop Glimmerdust which was disappointing as others have noted from the birds. Really only interested in Ali anyhow.

DeeDeeBird70
02-16-18, 06:32 PM

Cupid's Harp is the 3rd individual prize in the community event, not from finishing any level.
Pink bows drop from slaying lovebeasts that spawn from pond. Make sure you don't have another monster parked someplace.
Lovecupines drop the pink teddy and are spawned from chopping the Valentine trees or flowers.

jackylina29
02-16-18, 07:07 PM
Does the pink baby flyger drop expansion permits like the bigger ones

Stymie52
02-16-18, 07:49 PM
Does the pink baby flyger drop expansion permits like the bigger ones

I have never gotten an expansion permit from my Pink Flyger Cub.

HappyPlot
02-17-18, 01:51 AM
Why can I not get love dust from the sparkling mine ? In the last 5 times I've received one love dust. That does not seem fair to me !!!

fish63
02-17-18, 09:17 AM
Please let us store Christmas trees and Valentine trees. I like some of the early ones better then the new ones. It is hard to hide them!

Matteoskate
02-17-18, 09:44 AM
Aiuto!! Anche io non riesco ad avere fiocchi rosa , gli stagni non generano mostri .perche?

PrincessCelestian
02-17-18, 09:49 AM
S8... first I?d like to say I?m grateful for all of the beautiful decorations, they are gorgeous...

BUT.... I agree with many here concerning the rewards from drops....they really aren?t rewards at all....they are more like crumbs from the dinner table. It?s disappointing for us to get our hopes up, only to find out the drops from the decorations are barely anything, and yes, we are ?maxed out? on some things, so we can?t even receive the prize. I think it would be fair to let us know ?beforehand? what the prize drops are so we can determine if it?s worth it to participate in the event. I was really looking forward to the lyger giving occasional permit slips...instead it?s dropping 1 iron and 40 coins....the Love birds are dropping 15 coins.... The drops are frankly quite disappointing. I sincerely hope the unicorn gives something better.

For a 7 day timer and a limit of one, it had better give 40 energy or something as valuable as that!

PrincessCelestian
02-17-18, 09:55 AM

If I thought it would be helpful to keep collecting for the community as a whole then I would totally keep collecting. Right now I am only collecting from it for the 1100 coins because I am still trying to finish out my last few expansions which are very costly. But very few people need the prizes that they are actually giving us.

spyd58
02-17-18, 12:27 PM
As suspected Pink Flyger Cub second prize from trade 3. Will get Ali tomorrow

riverly
02-17-18, 01:04 PM
The Cupid trolls are back at the jewelers. Hopefully this will help players get the materials they need to be able to do the craft for the Ali. It seems like S8 is trying to give all players a chance to complete. That's good.

Irma_Isle
02-17-18, 01:23 PM
I got 2 love dust. Twice... Got 5 red feathers. Twice... and one Ink... not too bad...

AnnirasSweets
02-17-18, 01:42 PM
For a 7 day timer and a limit of one, it had better give 40 energy or something as valuable as that!

Yes, no fears on that one. The Sweetheart Unicorn drops 40 energy.

Andro45
02-17-18, 02:59 PM
For those who benefit: the love trolls have returned :D Really helped me some. I was afraid I wouldn't make it to lvl 10, but I will reach that probably tomorrow. Hopefully in time to get the fairy.

mayennalee
02-17-18, 03:21 PM
I finished. I actually finished this one. *I'm in shock actually*

Its been so very long since I could finish a quest due to woeful drops, but I actually finished this time. :) Thank you S8 :)

Anyone know what the chocolate eggs are for that my pink ckicken is dropping?

VersaceMorrow
02-17-18, 03:22 PM
Anyone spawning trolls for the heck of it even though you're finished? i did and got $5000 with the love dust, so I took out more jewelers lol

PrincessCelestian
02-17-18, 04:09 PM
Anyone spawning trolls for the heck of it even though you're finished? i did and got $5000 with the love dust, so I took out more jewelers lol

Yes. I did it the last time too because of the coins even though I was finished with upgrading the smoothie booth. Ended up with 26,000 I think. Very helpful considering how expensive the expansions are that I have left and also the level upgrades on the buildings. I want to finish fully expanding my kingdom before I upgrade any of the buildings that cost coins to the new levels.

PrincessCelestian
02-17-18, 04:10 PM
For those who benefit: the love trolls have returned :D Really helped me some. I was afraid I wouldn't make it to lvl 10, but I will reach that probably tomorrow. Hopefully in time to get the fairy.

Even for those that are done upgrading the smoochie booth, the trolls drop a large number of coins. 3,000, 5,000 And 10,000 are the possibilities I think. So it is useful to do even if you are finished with the event.

bumblezaz
02-17-18, 05:09 PM
What happened to the wedding ali? It was 100 gems to buy but now it disappeared.

tigarlilyvol
02-17-18, 05:14 PM
What happened to the wedding ali? It was 100 gems to buy but now it disappeared.

It was only available for a very short time, when I saw it listed it only had 2 days left.

CharmOfLea
02-17-18, 05:14 PM
I’ll dance with the trolls just to see that ballet hand motion again! Don’t need the drops but watching the love trolls trying to be elegant cracks me up each time. :) Thanks for that!

On a different topic, my third trade in the sweetheart shack disappeared before I was able to do 3 trades. Has anybody experienced this?

comeseecomesah
02-17-18, 05:19 PM
I'm wondering same! Where's wedding ali gone? That was quick. Maybe taken off by mistake....or they don't want to sell many

ashanthya
02-17-18, 05:38 PM
Anyone know what the chocolate eggs are for that my pink ckicken is dropping?

They are used in the Love Shack trades.

bumblezaz
02-17-18, 05:49 PM
I saw it 2 days ago with 5 days left...

It was only available for a very short time, when I saw it listed it only had 2 days left.

Stymie52
02-17-18, 10:57 PM
Even for those that are done upgrading the smoochie booth, the trolls drop a large number of coins. 3,000, 5,000 And 10,000 are the possibilities I think. So it is useful to do even if you are finished with the event.

Just got 10,000 coins for fighting one of the Trolls. How fantastic! Take out your jewelers, everyone. S8 is giving us back some of our Mermaid Quest money.

cavegirl1
02-18-18, 01:19 AM
I'm wondering same! Where's wedding ali gone? That was quick. Maybe taken off by mistake....or they don't want to sell many

The wedding ali (for me anyway) was always only available for a shorter time than the items still available. For me, it was part of a group of items that are all no longer on sale.

maz3girl
02-18-18, 09:15 AM
My smoochie booth is at level 9 and I don't think I'm going to be able to level up to 10. If I set a timer for collections, will I be able to get enough chocolate boxes for the Cupid Faerie? I have 372 right now. (If it gets down to the wire I guess I could speed up the smoochie booth with gems...)

letf8b
02-18-18, 09:29 AM

How could anyone resist these adorable trolls they are just so fun to watch. I have to say all the characters in this event are the best ever. The whole event gave me happiness this was my valentine this year. Thanks to all that helped make this event possible. Its great! I finished and am still playing as if I havent its so entertaining.

Irma_Isle
02-18-18, 09:32 AM
My smoochie booth is at level 9 and I don't think I'm going to be able to level up to 10. If I set a timer for collections, will I be able to get enough chocolate boxes for the Cupid Faerie? I have 372 right now. (If it gets down to the wire I guess I could speed up the smoochie booth with gems...)

Yes. Keep collecting on time every 4 hours. Maybe you will gems about twice or three times but remember. Do not spare time in the very last minute of event. Once I speed up but counting that I still can collect once 30 minutes before event ends. I did it. But then... it glitched and I lost my progress and the times up. So be careful..

VersaceMorrow
02-18-18, 09:32 AM
How could anyone resist these adorable trolls they are just so fun to watch. I have to say all the characters in this event are the best ever. The whole event gave me happiness this was my valentine this year. Thanks to all that helped make this event possible. Its great! I finished and am still playing as if I havent its so entertaining.

I agree!! Totally worth the energy ��

MoonVillage3
02-18-18, 12:08 PM
I believe PrincessCelestian was referring to the pink flyger cub prize from the third trade in the Sweetheart shack. It appears it will remain a baby and have the same drops as the other flyger cubs. It is cute, but does not seem to be a very useful addition unfortunately.

now that I've just crafted and received my valentine's pink flyger cub I've realized this mistake I made and I'm disappointed on receiving practically an Ivy's nursery baby as a Valentine's prize in the Sweetheart Shack.
it's cute but not very original, as flyger cubs we have many. now the Baron's Teddy would have been just great ;) or even the x-eyed animals that were illustrated.

gammietinky
02-18-18, 12:20 PM
Why does it take so many ?chops? to lure a pink skunkupine(or whatever the correct term for this little creature is)? I don?t understand why Storm 8 makes what could be a very fun and relaxing game into almost becoming a stress inducer.

AnnirasSweets
02-18-18, 01:43 PM
now that I've just crafted and received my valentine's pink flyger cub I've realized this mistake I made and I'm disappointed on receiving practically an Ivy's nursery baby as a Valentine's prize in the Sweetheart Shack.
it's cute but not very original, as flyger cubs we have many. now the Baron's Teddy would have been just great ;) or even the x-eyed animals that were illustrated.

I thought I was the only one hoping that the animals really would look like the plushies depicted on the trade card! That would've been too cute and make them really stand out as holiday prizes instead of just being vaguely Valentine-ish. I'm not ashamed to admit that I totally would've spent gems to purchase a Baron Bear if it were an actual deco. Oh well, maybe next time?

Erebor3dragonsbreath
02-18-18, 07:16 PM
I need help. I have repeatedly done the trade II at the smoochie shack and have received: 4 benches, 2 archery sets, 2 fountains, 1 topiary and still no swan ride. What is up with this?

VersaceMorrow
02-18-18, 08:11 PM
So will the level 10 Smoochie Booth continue to drop 1100 coins every 4 hours after the event is over? Being that I'm still plugging along on the mermaid quests, those coins would certainly come in handy.

FYI I actually pulled out bunch of past event buildings to see how much money they drop and how often.... the best rates seemed to be the Baron's Carousel $1500 every 2 hours, and the Horse Pasture at $1000 every 2 hours. While $1000 isn't a lot compared to other buildings, the 2 hour frequency will make those collections add up.

I also bought back the Tea Party which for me is only at Level 8 since I didn't finish.... that also drops $1000 every 2 hours but as I said that is Level 8, I am sure Level 10 drops more.

That being said, it looks like the Smoochie Booth probably isn't a bad deal to leave out either even if at 4 hours instead of 2, if you are saving for mermaid items, expansions and expensive building upgrades.

empathetikfaerie
02-18-18, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know if the Cupid Fairy will still drop quivers after the event ends? I'm worried I won't get enough for all 3 pets by the end.

Stymie52
02-18-18, 09:22 PM
I need help. I have repeatedly done the trade II at the smoochie shack and have received: 4 benches, 2 archery sets, 2 fountains, 1 topiary and still no swan ride. What is up with this?

The prizes are random, of course. Eventually, you will get the swan ride.

idrispad
02-19-18, 12:05 AM
Once the third trade has gone, is there any point in the Cupid fairy?

Chaotarch
02-19-18, 01:21 AM
Once the third trade has gone, is there any point in the Cupid fairy?

Does anyone know if the Cupid Fairy will still drop quivers after the event ends? I'm worried I won't get enough for all 3 pets by the end.

you can still collect quivers.
maybe for next year valentine with a new trade III or IV...:rolleyes:

i will collect the 99 and than store the fairy

janddolphins
02-19-18, 04:53 AM
I would like to thank everyone who supported me and gave me advice during my ?situation? on how best to play with my circumstances of sleeping most the day and only short check ins. Happy and proud to say not only did I finish last night, but my sister who is cutting it close only partway on level 9 because this past week her Masters program threw every possible thing at her plus with this crazy weather on the east coast, one day warm, another snowstorm, everyone feels the effects.

Although still not home or back to my normal self in any way, I am up more so I told her if she needs the help I?ll play her account during the day, and she will have to use some gems, but she has been racking them up with the free games.

So half a good story so far and again thank you everyone who answered a question because I was too tired to scroll or anyone who just gave me tips or encouragement that mathematically I could finish for sure!

katbtodd
02-19-18, 06:46 AM
FYI I actually pulled out bunch of past event buildings to see how much money they drop and how often.... the best rates seemed to be the Baron's Carousel $1500 every 2 hours, and the Horse Pasture at $1000 every 2 hours. While $1000 isn't a lot compared to other buildings, the 2 hour frequency will make those collections add up.

I also bought back the Tea Party which for me is only at Level 8 since I didn't finish.... that also drops $1000 every 2 hours but as I said that is Level 8, I am sure Level 10 drops more.

That being said, it looks like the Smoochie Booth probably isn't a bad deal to leave out either even if at 4 hours instead of 2, if you are saving for mermaid items, expansions and expensive building upgrades.

I been doing the same thing also I started visiting my neighbors again writing on thier walls and they have been returning my visits that adds coins to our kingdoms too!
Just brought out the tea party mine is a level 10

nadinana
02-19-18, 08:41 AM
Do there is the sweetheart tower? I've seen it all, got everything except the tower.
How tower looks?!

VersaceMorrow
02-19-18, 10:47 AM
Do there is the sweetheart tower? I've seen it all, got everything except the tower.
How tower looks?!

It is on each of the four corners here....

letf8b
02-19-18, 01:30 PM
I see a few ppl disappointed about not getting the swan ride you shouldnt be that disappointed it takes up so much room 3x3 I guess u call it. Its as much as a building so unless you have a lot of unoccupied space its useless. Dont get me wrong all the decorations are adorable but that one it just not practical. Everyone has there own way they decorate though. I myself havent been able to get a sweetheart tower yet to connect my fences.
I still say this was my favorite event and everyone did such a great job.

Andro45
02-19-18, 02:07 PM
Almost there, I need 4 more collections in kingdom #1 and 5 in #2. In kingdom #2 it's going to bee close though. My last collection will be on wednesday, which is a workday and I do hope the game doesn't reset on the wrong moment.

Those resets are driving me crazy, every time I get something useful like a gem or troll token the game resets and of course the next time no gem or troll token. This happened to me today with the gem in kingdom #2. I waited to collect after three resets, which is what happens normally, only to reset a fourth time after I collected a gem from my adventure. In kingdom #1 I collected a troll token and after the reset (only 1 this time, where I normally would get three) I got a staff or shield token. I'm starting to think this is not a coincidence...

PrincessCelestian
02-19-18, 04:32 PM
I have enjoyed the decor and the prizes from this event. However, I have never been more bored in this game as I have been the last two weeks. I would have loved to have an in between event where we could earn more crowns.

Edit: I lie. I was more bored with the vineyard event that we just finished. I also loved the decor from that. But the events have been very boring to me lately.

ashanthya
02-19-18, 08:50 PM
After the event ends, will the fairy drop anything else? She doesn’t even drop coins, so right now she’s useless after you get the 3 V-Day animals.

SpiritWind00
02-19-18, 10:15 PM
I'm still waiting for info about the faerie. Will post when known. Thanks.

LiriTanglethorn
02-20-18, 11:18 AM
Sweetheart Trade III is missing from the shack, Trade II and I plus Love Potion craft are still there - anything on the trades being timed? I thought they were all permanent! Maybe S8 is just tweaking it to remove all the really good prizes and put junk in their places...

meme1098
02-20-18, 11:41 AM
Sweetheart Trade III is missing from the shack, Trade II and I plus Love Potion craft are still there - anything on the trades being timed? I thought they were all permanent! Maybe S8 is just tweaking it to remove all the really good prizes and put junk in their places...

Have you completed all 3 trades in Trade III? You're only allowed 1 of each so when you complete those the trade disappears.

LiriTanglethorn
02-20-18, 02:44 PM
oooooooh! That sucks. :mad:

podunkiana
02-20-18, 09:48 PM
Ok i will trade Fountain animation for Actual animation on Swan Ride. Isnt a RIDE supposed to have movement? If you pay for a ride at an amusement and it never moves. I am thinking thats not a good business objective

tegaan3
02-20-18, 10:48 PM
I did not get my crowns

sophie_luv
02-20-18, 11:41 PM
I like the fountain?s animation. Most of the previous pond or fountain didn?t have any movement

Listal
02-21-18, 06:51 AM
After event ends, can i still get arrows from my Faerie and have the iotion for the Alicorn trade?

meme1098
02-21-18, 07:06 AM
After event ends, can i still get arrows from my Faerie and have the iotion for the Alicorn trade?

Trade III disappears once you've crafted one of each of the available animals.
As for pink faerie drops post event, SW is still waiting for a response to that question.

astara33
02-21-18, 08:51 AM
Has the ability to purchase the cupid troll already disappeared from the market? The event does not end for ten hours.
Thank you!

jaymieb2
02-21-18, 10:24 AM
Hey, wait! I thought the trades didn’t end with the event, so I have been taking a bit of a break... now I see questions about fairy drops after the event ends. Will the fairy keep dropping the bits I need to make my pink unicorn? If she stops before the level three trade has been completed on my game, I will be very disappointed...

Nuicakes
02-21-18, 10:48 AM
Trade III disappears once you've crafted one of each of the available animals.
As for pink faerie drops post event, SW is still waiting for a response to that question.

10 hours to go and I've only collected 1 cupid's quiver. I'm a newbie in this game and I'm kicking myself for spending all my efforts on this event. I give up trying events, it's just too depressing.

meme1098
02-21-18, 12:09 PM
Hey, wait! I thought the trades didn’t end with the event, so I have been taking a bit of a break... now I see questions about fairy drops after the event ends. Will the fairy keep dropping the bits I need to make my pink unicorn? If she stops before the level three trade has been completed on my game, I will be very disappointed...

10 hours to go and I've only collected 1 cupid's quiver. I'm a newbie in this game and I'm kicking myself for spending all my efforts on this event. I give up trying events, it's just too depressing.

Post#4 on page 1 says the crafts are permanent so you should still be able to craft after the event times out. Trade III only disappears when you complete all 3 trades.

podunkiana
02-21-18, 12:11 PM

I would be shocked that they stop the drops.. the drop rate of the deco items might get tweaked. There is no way they will take away getting those items if you happen to get down to the last minute on getting the Cupid Faerie.

jaymieb2
02-21-18, 01:11 PM
Post#4 on page 1 says the crafts are permanent so you should still be able to craft after the event times out. Trade III only disappears when you complete all 3 trades.

Thank you... yes, I read that the *trades* are permanent, but the question was whether the fairy would continue with drops (the quiver or whatever it is called).

EsmeW2
02-21-18, 01:17 PM
I'm dead nervous about the quiver drops, I don't want to take a chance on missing out on the pink unicorn on my second game, so I speeded up the fairy to make sure I got enough drops before the end of the event.

For everyone who has more drops to go I really hope that I've been overcautious here and that the quivers keep dropping for you!

Aside from this uncertainty and still being annoyed at only getting 400 crowns instead of 500, I think this has been a great event. It has been good to have something more doable for once and also something a bit different.

PrincessCupOButter
02-21-18, 01:28 PM
Thank you... yes, I read that the *trades* are permanent, but the question was whether the fairy would continue with drops (the quiver or whatever it is called).

For those of us who have completed the event, including the #3 trades, the fairy is still dropping quivers. Many of the previous questions regarding the fairy drops are players who are wondering if the fairy will have any drops other than the now useless quivers.

Although it is impossible to say with certainty what S8 will do, I feel fairly confident that in this case permanent does mean permanent. (Until all three trade #3s are completed, that is.) I imagine that if the trade was going to expire it would have a date/timer on it in the Sweetheart shack, much like limited time trades we have had in the past.

SpiritWind00
02-21-18, 01:53 PM
Pika is checking on the drops of the Cupid Faerie. Will post as soon as I hear back. Sorry it's taking so long...

Please remember to check my posts on page 1 for information too.

ladyperidot
02-21-18, 03:26 PM
Pika is checking on the drops of the Cupid Faerie. Will post as soon as I hear back. Sorry it's taking so long...

Please remember to check my posts on page 1 for information too.

It may stop when you get the items. I have the pink unicorn, flyger cub and a bird house called love birds. I just checked and I no longer have trade #3 available. My fairy still has about 4.5 hrs on her timer so I don't know what she will drop

DeeDeeBird70
02-21-18, 03:49 PM
It may stop when you get the items. I have the pink unicorn, flyger cub and a bird house called love birds. I just checked and I no longer have trade #3 available. My fairy still has about 4.5 hrs on her timer so I don't know what she will drop

I've gotten 2 quivers since I got the pink unicorn.

Slrasnake1
02-21-18, 06:22 PM
I just collected from my Cupid Faerie and did not get a quiver. I do have all 3 items though. She dropped 815 coins.

olive72
02-21-18, 06:56 PM
I just collected from my Cupid Faerie and did not get a quiver. I do have all 3 items though. She dropped 815 coins.

I'm the same with you, but for me dropped red petal. Maybe I will get other things next time when I collect.

Nuicakes
02-21-18, 07:16 PM

Yes, exactly my question. I got the cupid farie last night so I've only collected 1 cupid quiver. As long as she drops quivers (until I've collected the quota of Trade III items) then I'd be happy.

Anikaof9
02-21-18, 07:24 PM
For those of you still needing to complete trade 3, the Cupid faerie Just dropped a quiver and a red petal for me so you will continue collecting quivers until trade 3 is completed. I was really nervous before collecting, but it looks like the developers are on our side.

stormyskater
02-21-18, 07:54 PM
Trade III disappeared for me. 😢 I only have done it twice (got the cub and the unicorn)

CharmOfLea
02-21-18, 07:56 PM
Trade III disappeared for me. �� I only have done it twice (got the cub and the unicorn)

Same thing happened to me. Write to Support. They’ll fix it.

PrincessCelestian
02-21-18, 07:57 PM
I'm the same with you, but for me dropped red petal. Maybe I will get other things next time when I collect.

I got 3 glimmerdusts from my faerie.

HuckleTown
02-21-18, 08:06 PM
Disappointing third community prize:
5 love potion
Glimmerdust
10 water

Not sure what would be exciting but those were bleh.

meme1098
02-21-18, 08:19 PM
5 love potion
Glimmerdust
10 water

Haha...at least you got glimmer dust. I got potion & 45 coins. What a joke! So disappointing S8!

LadyFencer
02-21-18, 08:23 PM
Haha...at least you got glimmer dust. I got potion & 45 coins. What a joke! So disappointing S8!

Love potions, three earth wisps, and ... wait for it ... FIFTEEN coins.

Ahem.

jesslau9
02-21-18, 08:56 PM

Ahem.

mine was ONE love potion #5, 1 living wood and 10 wood!!

PrincessCelestian
02-21-18, 08:59 PM
5 love potion
Glimmerdust
10 water

Mithril, gold troll coin, silver bar, luminous essence, energy, 10000 coins, deco, another unicorn, I can think of loads of things that would have been interesting. Sadly the community prizes where a HUGE failure IMO.

jesslau9
02-21-18, 08:59 PM
For those of you still needing to complete trade 3, the Cupid faerie Just dropped a quiver and a red petal for me so you will continue collecting quivers until trade 3 is completed. I was really nervous before collecting, but it looks like the developers are on our side.

mine still dropped quiver too

my first trade was the 2 love bird, 2nd was the pink flyger club

nateryd
02-21-18, 10:42 PM
Geeeee.... thanks for the 1 love potion, water and......... 45 coins.. these are the most amazing community prizes EVER!!!!! LOL

cavegirl1
02-22-18, 12:39 AM

Ahem.

Well I only got one potion but gee, the 165 coins made up for that ;)

mayennalee
02-22-18, 02:11 AM
Did anyone else lose their valentine troll? He was there this rmorning and now the event is over he has disappeared??
How do I raise a report these days??

Nvmd, I found the link in SWs sig :)

idrispad
02-22-18, 02:50 AM
I?m not even sure what I got as the community prize. Love potion, enchanters essence and some random number of coins I guess. Quite a bizarre prize really.

SpiritWind00
02-22-18, 03:09 AM
Poll added. Log in to the forum and if on a mobile device, switch over to Full Site to vote. I've made it a short lead time to vote too, so do that as soon as you can.

I have really enjoyed this event (even voted first which I don't normally do:)) and I love the graphics and the items of the 3 trade prizes and the cupid faerie. My last prize was a potion or 2, glimmerdust and 4 mermaid scales, so just a little bonus, made up for by the permanent trades which I think I'll keep doing for something else to do.

Happy Voting!

Flowersandgems
02-22-18, 04:40 AM
For the sweetheart trade I
I have 28 Sh fence, 26 Sh path, one gate, still no tower.

Is that about normal or has random gone overboard?

PS. Thanks for the poll SW, I agree this was a wonderful event. I love the pink unicorn, it?s gorgeous.

lintupien
02-22-18, 06:25 AM
For the sweetheart trade I
I have 28 Sh fence, 26 Sh path, one gate, still no tower.

Is that about normal or has random gone overboard?

PS. Thanks for the poll SW, I agree this was a wonderful event. I love the pink unicorn, it?s gorgeous.

I got my first pillar after 32 paths, 12 gates and 6 fences so yes, I think it's normal. Drops are completely random with those pillars being the rarest of them all. :rolleyes:

I loved this event and artwork involved, and personally I wished all the events lasted this long. I got all the prices even though I couldn't log in everyday (skipped 2-3 days completely). This is exactly how this game should be, fun every once in a while when you wish to take a break. So thank you Storm8, for giving us such a wonderful event! I really do hope this was not a one-of-a-kind incident but more like a new format for events.

katbtodd
02-22-18, 07:23 AM
I have been posting in the bug forum ever since this event has started I **** my beast twice and lose my energy doing it ,, when it reloads the beast is back but not my energy level please look into this I have done every thing ,I know I should

bumbleebeeville
02-22-18, 09:25 AM
I just collected from my Cupid fairy and she dropped white petals. Anyone else?

plby
02-22-18, 10:54 AM
What about an "I started the event but quit part way through" option in the event polls? Seems to be what I do in most event these days. This time because the game reloads so often I got bored with it and stopped logging in.

PrincessCupOButter
02-22-18, 12:35 PM
I just collected from my Cupid fairy and she dropped white petals. Anyone else?

Mine tried to drop red petals. She’s cute, but I won’t be wasting energy collecting unless there’s a chance for something better, like the other faeries have. (So far, it is not looking hopeful.) We have soooo many sources of petals and very little use for petals at advanced llevel 50. Sigh.

riverly
02-22-18, 12:38 PM
I just collected from my Cupid fairy and she dropped white petals. Anyone else?Petals here too. Don't know what color. I forgot what color showed up on my black banner. Inventory full.

gorrith
02-22-18, 02:15 PM
No pet yet, but I’ll keep trying. Nice little event, encountered no event bugs and time was reasonably sufficient for people with lives to play without serious stress. Story was interesting and made me giggle. I enjoyed playing through this one, thanks s8 team.

CharmOfLea
02-22-18, 03:36 PM
Mine tried to drop red petals. She’s cute, but I won’t be wasting energy collecting unless there’s a chance for something better, like the other faeries have. (So far, it is not looking hopeful.) We have soooo many sources of petals and very little use for petals at advanced llevel 50. Sigh.
She’s headed to the inventory dungeon. 12h for 1 red petal? Really? She’s not not that amusing.

littelprince0313
02-22-18, 07:48 PM
I have to say that I LOVED the event and I LOVED the prizes. I thought: finally stuff that will still be useful. I think it?s ok that we only can get one animal of each type - sure would be great if we could get more ;) - but now I already got all three and my opinion is kinda different. Why did the whole third trade dissappear?! I get that we can only get three animals out of it but I thought we would still be able to trade the third trade and win gems/permits/other stuff NOT that this cool fairy would turn USELESS like all the other prizes -.- S8 come on think about giving us the third trade back for smaller prizes I would really love to collect from the fairy and trade stuff from her - its fun :)
Please! Think about it

@spiritwind is there any chance that you could suggest that? Maybe the would listen :)

VersaceMorrow
02-22-18, 08:25 PM
I have to say that I LOVED the event and I LOVED the prizes. I thought: finally stuff that will still be useful. I think it?s ok that we only can get one animal of each type - sure would be great if we could get more ;) - but now I already got all three and my opinion is kinda different. Why did the whole third trade dissappear?! I get that we can only get three animals out of it but I thought we would still be able to trade the third trade and win gems/permits/other stuff NOT that this cool fairy would turn USELESS like all the other prizes -.- S8 come on think about giving us the third trade back for smaller prizes I would really love to collect from the fairy and trade stuff from her - its fun :)
Please! Think about it

@spiritwind is there any chance that you could suggest that? Maybe the would listen :)

I got all three animals and the third trade is still there....did something change?

littelprince0313
02-23-18, 12:31 AM
I got all three animals and the third trade is still there....did something change?

I checked again and mine is gone - the fairy isnt giving me arrows anymore - AND i totally missed: I didnt get the bird... sth has to be wrong for me... anyone else?

Flowersandgems
02-23-18, 06:55 PM
I checked again and mine is gone - the fairy isnt giving me arrows anymore - AND i totally missed: I didnt get the bird... sth has to be wrong for me... anyone else?
It isn’t actually a bird. It’s the little 1x1 deco of a bird feeder stand, with two tiny birds sitting on top. Check if you have that. There is a picture in SW’s info. If you don’t have that contact support. Perhaps the goal disappears when you get the unicorn.

littelprince0313
02-23-18, 07:43 PM
It isn’t actually a bird. It’s the little 1x1 deco of a bird feeder stand, with two tiny birds sitting on top. Check if you have that. There is a picture in SW’s info. If you don’t have that contact support. Perhaps the goal disappears when you get the unicorn.

Ahhh ok I have that... but still: Is the trade supposed to dissappear?

fish63
02-23-18, 08:55 PM
Just got chocolate eggs from my pink chickens? Anybody know what they are for?

ShibuyaCloth
02-23-18, 11:16 PM
Just got chocolate eggs from my pink chickens? Anybody know what they are for?

Used in the Love Shake

maz3girl
02-24-18, 08:45 AM
I did end up finishing, but I had to speed up the smoochie booth to get the necessary heart boxes for the cupid faerie (it was the cheapest way to do it). Doing the trades now to get all of the animals. Got the birds already.

fish63
02-24-18, 03:06 PM
What is a Love Shake?

riverly
02-24-18, 04:23 PM
What is a Love Shake?oh how I wish we could brew up some love shakes in the kitchen! But anyway I won't go further with that idea. Lol.
It's the Love Shack.
Other players posted drops of chocolate eggs from their pink chickens and it's a left over drop from the Love Shack quest. Unfortunately for us without the Love Shack the eggs are of no use. As of now anyway.
I don't have any pink chickens. I don't know how I missed them.

ShibuyaCloth
02-25-18, 01:58 AM
What is a Love Shake?

oh how I wish we could brew up some love shakes in the kitchen! But anyway I won't go further with that idea. Lol.
It's the Love Shack.
Other players posted drops of chocolate eggs from their pink chickens and it's a left over drop from the Love Shack quest. Unfortunately for us without the Love Shack the eggs are of no use. As of now anyway.
I don't have any pink chickens. I don't know how I missed them.

That is the real stuff.

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb108000.png_2v_31020.png
Love Shack (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_LoveShack) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LoveShack.png))
Storable: Yes
Info: A Crafting Building used to create Valentine items!
Type: Building
Source: Event
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 1000 coins // 15 Stone, 15 Wood

But I like to call it the love shake :) On the right it looks more like a smoothie then a sake ;)

dnddragons
02-25-18, 10:22 AM
I never got the opportunity to craft the pink lovebirds. The shack III trade disappeared after getting the unicorn n tiger cub.
Has anyone else had this problem. I looked through all my inventory and they are not in there. I didn’t think they would be cause I never did a third craft in the III level

littelprince0313
02-25-18, 11:57 AM
I never got the opportunity to craft the pink lovebirds. The shack III trade disappeared after getting the unicorn n tiger cub.
Has anyone else had this problem. I looked through all my inventory and they are not in there. I didn’t think they would be cause I never did a third craft in the III level

I postet a few days ago: mine dissappeard, too. I got all three but another one answered that hers/his is still there - so this has to be a bug but no one else reacted :(

PrincessCupOButter
02-25-18, 12:29 PM

I postet a few days ago: mine dissappeard, too. I got all three but another one answered that hers/his is still there - so this has to be a bug but no one else reacted :(

A few days ago there was another player who was missing the love birds and they found them in their inventory. They don’t really look like birds at all....You may want to check your inventory for something that looks like this (see photos below). Or they could be hidden on the game board, they are very tiny. If you still don’t have them, you’ll need to send a report to S8 and/or try posting in the bugs thread.

@ShibuyaCloth, I added the inventory card in case you can use these photos.

SpiritWind00
02-25-18, 01:36 PM
If you received an item and it's now gone you need to lodge a ticket with Support. S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

SpiritWind00
02-25-18, 01:39 PM
If you have the new unicorn then you have the birds as they were released when crafted in the same order for everyone. It was the first craft. Contact Support if you need to after checking inventory again. Make sure you're on the ALL tab when searching. Good luck!

scarletdragon18
02-26-18, 05:12 PM
Trade III disappears when you have all the drops, right? Just checking, I got the birds, cub and unicorn, whoo!

Also, does the unicorn give energy?

SpiritWind00
02-26-18, 05:15 PM
Trade III disappears when you have all the drops, right? Just checking, I got the birds, cub and unicorn, whoo!

Yes info on page 1! (40 energy every 7 days)

deadpixel
02-27-18, 01:25 AM

Yes info on page 1! (40 energy every 7 days)

So that means that the Cupid Faerie can be retired to storage since it's now only dropping flower petals and coins?

ULBRETSIM
03-06-18, 05:44 AM
Was there a time limit on Trade 3? My Cupid fairy dropped nothing and Trade 3 has disappeared from the shack but I have not yet got the birds, only the cub and the horse!

SpiritWind00
03-06-18, 01:33 PM
Was there a time limit on Trade 3? My Cupid fairy dropped nothing and Trade 3 has disappeared from the shack but I have not yet got the birds, only the cub and the horse!
The drops came in a specific order and the birds were first. It will be hiding in your inventory or on your board. It is very little though. If you're absolutely certain it's nowhere to be found then please reach out to Support.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

hunniebear1031
03-29-18, 07:33 AM
I made it to level nine for the smoochie booth, why did i never get the cupid faerie? please help

SpiritWind00
03-29-18, 03:20 PM
I made it to level nine for the smoochie booth, why did i never get the cupid faerie? please help
The faerie was rewarded for collecting 750 chocolate boxes. The choc boxes helped to upgrade the Booth. Do you remember getting that many? If you contact Support they can tell you how many chocolate boxes you received during the event.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

hunniebear1031
04-05-18, 01:53 PM
I guess i didn't see that. i don't think i had that many.
thank you for answering my post. i appreciate it.