PDA

View Full Version : Hay There Farmer! - 2018 Jan 31 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2

Rynetory2
01-30-18, 06:06 PM
Hay There Farmer! Android and iOS. This is a Luck & Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2) thread for sale of event items.
Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41783

Please take note:

1. There are 2 Guinea Pigs that can be won - from completing 10 goals or Collection Gallery. You get a Rodent Grotto in your storage when you win either one of them.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41785

There are two different Guinea Pigs that can be won from this event. One is in the Collections Gallery, and the other is a prize for completing the 10 Goals related to this event.

Have fun, farmers! :)

The collection prize is the guinea pig pictured in the "The Hayride Collection Event" quest. This also displays all possible collection items.

The final quest prize is the white and black guinea pig pictured in the ...(Part x of 10) quest chains.

Guinea Pigs go in the Rodent Grotto which appears in your storage once you get one of the guinea pigs.

Hopefully this helps :)

2. Subsequent goals unlock at 2:30pm pacific time. Each day unlocks a new collection item.

Part two unlocks tomorrow at 2:30pm Pacific. Each day, the next part of the quest will unlock...in addition to a new collection item.

3. You need to complete Goal 1 to unlock the Alfalfa Hippos.

You will need to complete the first task, Hay Won't You Ride With Me, in order to unlock the Alfalfa Hippos. Hope that helps!

4. You can use normal baits for Day 9

Please see Post #2 for event info kindly updated by Judy for us. Thanks Judy. :D

Goals
I'll track the goals of low to middle level farms in this post. See Post #2 for goals for high level farms.

Low to Middle Levels:
Goal 1 of 10: Hay Won't You Ride With Me?

Android level 33
Send 5 plane deliveries
Get 1 hay straw
Give 5 hay straws
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Spring Meadow paths, 28 experience points

Goal 2 of 10: Bundles of Hay

Level 33
Get 1 hay bundle
Give 20 hay bundles
Give 40 bacon
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 haystack, 28 experience points

Goal 3 of 10: Crafty Like A Fox

Level 34
Get 1 hay fox
Give 15 hay fox
Give 15 linen flowers

Goal 4 of 10: Hippo Happenstance

level 34
Get 1 hay hippo
Give 20 hay hippo
Give 30 dark chocolate

Goal 5 of 10: Hedgehogs Wild

get 1 hay from bakery, give 15 hay, give 25 bread.

Goal 6 of 10: Eats, Shoots and Leaves

Lvl 31
Get 1 alfalfa shoot from sheep
Give 10 alfalfa shoot
Give 25 Wool
Rewards: 200 coins, 5x hay paths, 28 points

Goal 7 of 10: Get Bundled Up

Low level (31)
Get 1 alfalfa bundle
Give 8 alfalfa bundles
Give 20? Apples it was 20 or 25, I looked then gave apples then couldn’t confirm
Rewards: 200 coins, 1 hay rooster, 28 points

Goal is 8 alfalfa, 20 apples, I'm level 33

Goal 8 of 10: Fryers and Foxes

20 foxes, 6 French fries, level 33
Reward is 200 coins, 5 green alfalfa paths and 28 XP

Goal 9 of 10: Hip Hopping Hippo

Low level
Goal 9
Get 1 hippo from chickens
Give 20 hippos
Give 24 eggs

Goal 10
Visit 20 community members
Get 1 hegdehog from cocoa tree
Give chocolate (around 8 or 10, I gave and forgot)

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 03:40 PM
New event on our farm
Thank you Storm 8

The Grand Prize is a Guinea Pig

The Hayride Collection Event
Submit your items in the Collection Gallery x1
Get Guinea Pig x1
Get Muddy Pig x1
Get Hayride x1
Get Hay House x1
Get Hay Pony x1
Get Hay Rooster x1
Get Hay Roll x1
Get Hay Bench x1
Get Spring Meadow Path x1
Get Hay Stack x1
REWARD: 200 coins, 28 xps

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - found plane deliveries
Day 2 - from pigs
Day 3 - from the studio
Day 4 - from the chocolatier
Day 5 - from the bakery
Day 6 - from sheep
Day 7 - from apple trees
Day 8 - from the Deep Fryer
Day 9 - from fishing
Day 10 - from the mine

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41777

Event Prizes
(Prize name)
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Baler Bonanza (Part 1 of 2)
I know Morgan's a big fan of do-it-your-self-ing, but I think a baler would help us make more Straw Items! If you're interested I bet you could get all the items you need right now!
Have Baler x1
REWARD: 10 gems, 28 xps

Goals

Get Guinea Pig x1
Get Muddy Pig x1
Get Hayride x1
Get Hay House x1
Get Hay Pony x1
Get Hay Rooster x1
Get Hay Roll x1
Get Hay Bench x1
Get Hay Stack x1

High Level:
Hay Won't You Ride With Me...(Part 1 of 10)
As a farm we have quite a bit of hay laying around here. Might you be able to pick me up a few straws?
Send 5 plane deliveries
Get 1 hay straw (random drop from planes)
Give 10 hay straws
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Spring Meadow paths, 28 experience points

Bundles of Hay (Part 2 of 10)
Hey, you know what loves hay? A Guinea Pig! Maybe if we find enough items around our farm we can make a happy little habitat for a Guinea Pig to call home!
Get 1 hay bundle (random drop from pigs)
Give 20 hay bundles
Give 60 bacon
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 haystack, 28 experience points

Crafty Like A Fox (Part 3 of 10)
Morgan has you getting hay for the wee little Guinea Pig, but that's just boring! Why don't we get toys for the Guinea Pig that it will actually like?
Get 1 hay fox (random drop from the studio)
Give 15 hay fox
Give 45 scarves
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hay stack, 28 experience points

Hippo Happenstance (Part 4 of 10)
You think we'll ever be able to get a hippo on the farm? Might be to big, right? How 'bout a mini-hippo? Perfectly sized for a Guinea Pig!
Get 1 hay hippo
Give 20 hay hippo
Give 30 dark Chocolate
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Alfalfa Stack, 28 experience points

Hedgehogs Wild(Part 5 of 10)
Piper might be on to something here...These little hay creatures are so cute! To make a proper welcome for our Guinea Pig friend, let's get as many items as we can!
Get 1 hay hedgehog from the bakery
Give 15 hay hedgehog
Give 25 bread
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hay bench, 28 experience points

Eats Shoots and Leaves(Part 6 of 10)
Morgan asked me to look at the hay you've got going and you're doing a great job. Why don't cha add some Alfalfa Shoots into your Guinea Pig feast?
Get 1 Alfalfa shoot from sheep
Give 10 Alfalfa shoot
Give 40 wool
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 hay paths, 28 experience points

Get Bundled Up(Part 7 of 10)
These Alfalfa shoots are so green! The more the merrier for our Guinea Pig friend, I think!
Get 1 Alfalfa Bundle
Give 8 Alfalfa Bundles
Give 35 apples
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hay rooster, 28 experience points

Fryers and Foxes(Part 8 of 10)
Alfalfa! I love it! I'll see if my fox can't help you find some other foxes.
Get 1 Alfalfa Fox
Give 20 Alfalfa Fox
Give 6 French Fries
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Alfalfa Path, 28 experience points

Hip Hopping Hippo(Part 9 of 10)
You can catch an Alfalfa Hippo from *any* bait in the Pond but those little critters can be kind of shy ... If you use an Alfalfa Hippo Bait, you'll have a better chance of catching it!
Get 1 Alfalfa Hippo
Give 15 Alfalfa Hippo
Give 20 anchovies
Give 7 catfish
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 straw pony, 28 experience points
We don't have to make special bait.
Fish with any bait you have. But you can buy a special bait too.

title (Part 10 of 10)
High Level
Goal 10 is from mining
Visit 20 community farmers
Get 1 Alfalfa Hedgehog from the mine
Give 8 iron ore
REWARDS: 1 Guinea Pig, 200 coins, 28 experience points

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 03:43 PM
Ha wrong date in post one rynetory2
I lost a day....

Fixed. :) Rynetory2

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 04:03 PM
Remember before you do goals there is a collections gallery that I will be saving my parts for at this time.
I think the guinea pig pet is a luck item in the collections gallery

Meowmeowbeans
01-31-18, 04:33 PM
There are two different Guinea Pigs that can be won from this event. One is in the Collections Gallery, and the other is a prize for completing the 10 Goals related to this event.

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 04:37 PM
Judy's eyes widen....now I am turning in those goals.
Thank You MeowMeowBeans!
The goals are a for sure Guinea pig and the collections is Lady Luck!

FLY Planes FLY

Paul__
01-31-18, 05:11 PM

Thank you!

Paul__
01-31-18, 05:12 PM
So are the prizes in the collection and the prizes from the goals completely different? I know that we can get different pets, but how about decorations. Also, what habitat do the Guinea Pigs go in.

RealGoblinKing
01-31-18, 05:33 PM
So are the prizes in the collection and the prizes from the goals completely different? I know that we can get different pets, but how about decorations. Also, what habitat do the Guinea Pigs go in.

The collection prize is the guinea pig pictured in the "The Hayride Collection Event" quest. This also displays all possible collection items.

The final quest prize is the white and black guinea pig pictured in the ...(Part x of 10) quest chains.

Guinea Pigs go in the Rodent Grotto which appears in your storage once you get one of the guinea pigs.

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 05:49 PM
I have finished part one and received 5 Spring Meadow paths.
They look explicit.
Part 2 like in previous goals like this likely won't be available until tomorrow or the next day.
But beings there are 10 parts to the goals...we could get one goal every day.

Paul__
01-31-18, 06:03 PM
I just finished the Goal Part One and there is no part two. Is this a bug or will Part 2 show up when we unlock the next item in the collection?

Paul__
01-31-18, 06:09 PM

Thank you for the information!

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 06:17 PM
I just finished the Goal Part One and there is no part two. Is this a bug or will Part 2 show up when we unlock the next item in the collection?

In the past. Goals would be released every day or sometimes two days but I think beings ten parts to the quest a goal each day likely corresponding with what farm item the part comes from

RealGoblinKing
01-31-18, 06:28 PM

Part two unlocks tomorrow at 2:30pm Pacific. Each day, the next part of the quest will unlock...in addition to a new collection item.

dizzynor
01-31-18, 07:14 PM
Am I correct in thinking that only one type of event item drops each day, meaning if you miss one day at any point you cannot complete the event as you will be missing an item needed to turn in a collection, this would mean that you can?t turn in any collections until the final day, and you can only turn in the number of collections that you received on your lowest scoring day, for example, say someone started late on day one and only got one of the hay straws, it wouldn?t make any difference how many items were collected on subsequent days they would only ever be able to turn in one complete collection?

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 07:34 PM
Am I correct in thinking that only one type of event item drops each day, meaning if you miss one day at any point you cannot complete the event as you will be missing an item needed to turn in a collection, this would mean that you can?t turn in any collections until the final day, and you can only turn in the number of collections that you received on your lowest scoring day, for example, say someone started late on day one and only got one of the hay straws, it wouldn?t make any difference how many items were collected on subsequent days they would only ever be able to turn in one complete collection?

No it means a new item is unlocked at 5:30 pm eastern daylight time each day.
Tomorrow you will collect the new item from whatever and can still collect straw from plane deliveries.
Every item when unlocked can be collected for the rest of the event.

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 07:36 PM
Another thing to remember in past events day 9 and 10 were from fishing and mining.
So don't waste your shovels or pickaxes right now.

PookieBear50
01-31-18, 07:53 PM
At this time, there does not seem to be a special bait needed at the Fishing Pond...at least, the green button that opens the second bait wheel is not active, so perhaps this go-around we will not need to craft anything and can just use regular baits. I'm not saying we won't need to--once that day unlocks, the special bait may unlock as well--just that at this time, it seem to be not necessary.

That said, it might be a good idea to start crafting baits early (or at least limit how much fishing you do) until around day 9.

tsumtsum27
01-31-18, 08:00 PM
So Excited!! Can someone explain how to get or where to find these things needed for collection ? Thx

Rynetory2
01-31-18, 08:06 PM
Oh great to see new pets in this new event!! :D:D I am much motivated by them haha. The lack of pets for last two events didn't quite motivate me. Thanks Storm8 for new event, new pets and also enabling us to win one by goals.

Btw guys, this seems to be like the old Easter Egg Hunt Event where you can win a pet through goals and another when you turn in. So prepare your baits and mining tools. Members who have not expanded to fishing pond or the mine, do them asap. I speculate they are needed for the daily activities.

P.S. The Baler is very useful to start crafting collection items for early turn ins and more chances to win your grand prize.

Rynetory2
01-31-18, 08:07 PM
So Excited!! Can someone explain how to get or where to find these things needed for collection ? Thx

See Guidelines for Luck event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486). They unlock every new day from farm activities. Collect them from Day 1 to 10 to get a full collection for turn in.

kit10deuce
01-31-18, 08:19 PM
Okay I'm confused. I get the whole "each day is a new challenge to complete by doing the specific task" thing that is in the list of challenges we have when we poke one of the little people. But what is the one where you poke the little magnifying glass that has the ladybug under it, the one with the mole collection and Butterfly collection.. That is the one that is confusing me because I don't understand how we're supposed to collect the things for that. I have read through this thread three times and I still can't figure it out.

kit10deuce
01-31-18, 08:23 PM
Never mind. I just figured it out. LOL

Rynetory2
01-31-18, 08:24 PM
Okay I'm confused. I get the whole "each day is a new challenge to complete by doing the specific task" thing that is in the list of challenges we have when we poke one of the little people. But what is the one where you poke the little magnifying glass that has the ladybug under it, the one with the mole collection and Butterfly collection.. That is the one that is confusing me because I don't understand how we're supposed to collect the things for that. I have read through this thread three times and I still can't figure it out.

here you go. For Day 1, the collection item drops from plane deliveries. So you need to send your deliveries to get Day 1 drops. Wait for Day 2 to start and check your farm buildings and see where the new item drops from, or you can check event thread to see if others have spotted day 2. Once you have completed all 10 days, you can turn in a full collection at your Collection Gallery for a random prize. Read the guidelines for further explanation.

FYI the Event Guide contains guidelines for every event type. And Post 1 and 2 in event threads give the link to them on how to play. I will add the Event type under Moderator's notes in Post 1 to indicate which event type we are having.

See Guidelines for Luck event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486). They unlock every new day from farm activities. Collect them from Day 1 to 10 to get a full collection for turn in.

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 08:25 PM

I think you are playing on an android device.
Click on the guinea pig...first

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 08:26 PM
Never mind. I just figured it out. LOL

Haha sorry already answered you.
Looks like some nice prizes.

tsumtsum27
01-31-18, 08:53 PM
Oh I get it now. Thx for explain. O Btw, the 1st goal for me, android level 33 is give 5 hays only, not 10. Other is the same. 5 plane deliveries, get 1 hay.

judyandthecat
01-31-18, 09:06 PM
Oh I get it now. Thx for explain. O Btw, the 1st goal for me, android level 33 is give 5 hays only, not 10. Other is the same. 5 plane deliveries, get 1 hay.

Ok thanks good to know ... my farm level is 68 so likely why give more hay.

Rynetory2
01-31-18, 10:05 PM

Glad to help. :) Thanks for the info. I have added your goals to Post 1. Please let me know if the rewards are different.

@Low to middle level farmers - Please help to post your goals.

@Judy - I'll track the goals for low to middle level farms in Post 1 so you can focus and continue with the goals for high level farms in Post 2. :) My goal is the same as yours, I'm at level 87.

PookieBear50
01-31-18, 10:56 PM
Since we haven't had a collection event in a while, I just thought I'd post a reminder for the experienced players and a heads-up for new players who have never done a collection event:

When the goal calls for us to Give something we've collected (e.g., Goal 1 asks us to give 5 or 10 Hay Straws), these will be removed from the Collections Gallery. So if you have 5 Hay Straws and you Give 5 Hay Straws to fulfill the goal, you will have 0 showing in the Collections Gallery. Although this seems obvious and self-explanatory, it may become important to keep it in mind later as items become harder to find (especially from the Fishing Pond and the Mine).

For example, you may have just 1 of the Day 10 item and need it to complete a goal, but that 1 also finishes a complete collection that you can turn in for the prize. You can only use it for one or the other option. Whichever one you decide to do, the item will disappear from the Collections Gallery and you will need to find another one before you can do the other task.

My suggestion: do not submit anything until you have at least 1 item beyond what you need. So, for example, if you need to give 5 Hay Straws, wait until you have at least 6 before you Give them to fulfill the goal. At least this way you will always be guaranteed to turn in at least 1 collection in the end.

judyandthecat
02-01-18, 05:10 AM
Another thing for those players that have not done this kind of event before.
A new event item day two will be unlocked in a little over ten hours from now.
5:30 eastern daylight savings time
Do not harvest your trees or gather from your animals have them ready for that time.
Example orange trees I think takes 16 hours to grow.
If you gather those oranges now then if they were the next item you would not be able to harvest at UNLOCK time.
Same with sheep, pigs...etc make sure they are ready.
Have all your machines full.

kit10deuce
02-01-18, 07:32 AM
Another thing for those players that have not done this kind of event before.
A new event item day two will be unlocked in a little over ten hours from now.
5:30 eastern daylight savings time
Do not harvest your trees or gather from your animals have them ready for that time.
Example orange trees I think takes 16 hours to grow.
If you gather those oranges now then if they were the next item you would not be able to harvest at UNLOCK time.
Same with sheep, pigs...etc make sure they are ready.
Have all your machines full.

I don't know if I can take this kind of pressure.... hahahaha

judyandthecat
02-01-18, 03:32 PM
Today's Goal is about giving bacon and collecting from the pigs.

Get 1 hay bundle
Give 20 hay bundles
Give 60 bacon

REWARDS
200 coins
1 haystack
28 experience points

Paul__
02-01-18, 03:35 PM
Today's Goal is about giving bacon and collecting from the pigs.

Get 1 hay bundle
Give 20 hay bundles
Give 60 bacon

REWARDS
200 coins
1 haystack
28 experience points

I am level 35 and it is the same goal...

60 bacon is a lot... Goal will take a minimum of 22.5 hours since I only have 2 pig pens...

kit10deuce
02-01-18, 04:16 PM
Level 33 has 40 Bacons, not 60.

Lilliepaddd
02-01-18, 04:37 PM
It would be great to have an expansion since this type of event fills our barn. It’s been over a year for me. I want to use up my papers. Please!!!

judyandthecat
02-01-18, 04:50 PM
It would be great to have an expansion since this type of event fills our barn. It’s been over a year for me. I want to use up my papers. Please!!!

Give your bacon as you collect it.
Other items should be going in the collections gallery.

Everyone note you can buy bacon from the newspaper and give it.

seesters
02-01-18, 06:40 PM
Day 1.... 4 straw....Day 2....one straw....Oh boy, here we go again��

Baconj
02-01-18, 08:14 PM
Nothing to see here... 

PookieBear50
02-01-18, 08:46 PM
Are the straw bunches only for day 1?

They will continue to be available for the rest of the event, as will each new item as they are unlocked.

PookieBear50
02-01-18, 08:51 PM
I am level 35 and it is the same goal...

60 bacon is a lot... Goal will take a minimum of 22.5 hours since I only have 2 pig pens...

As judyandthecat told Lilliepaddd, we are able to buy bacon and give that instead of only collecting it ourselves. I think, though, the delay will be in obtaining the Hay Bundles, as they do not drop 100% of the time when you collect from the pigs. Since we need 20 Hay Bundle you may only need about 10 hours to collect it...or you may need more, depending on how efficient your drop rate is.

diverDestiny
02-01-18, 09:11 PM
They will continue to be available for the rest of the event, as will each new item as they are unlocked.

Where is day 2 item coming from?
Can we have a list?

PookieBear50
02-01-18, 09:15 PM
Where is day 2 item coming from?
Can we have a list?

Day 2's item, the Hay Bundle, occasionally drops when collecting from the pigs.

We won't know where each item will drop from until it unlocks at 5:30 pm ET/2:30 pm PT. I don't know if it is different on Android, but for Apple, there is an icon that looks like an exclamation point and has a countdown of days on it. Tapping on that shows what is available. Also, if you go into the Collections Gallery and select the Guinea Pig from the icons at the top, you will see all the items, with the unlocked ones highlighted. Tap on any of the unlocked items and it will tell you where to get them from.

deedeetapia
02-02-18, 12:28 AM
I'm still on part 1 it says I have to give 10 hay straws but I have been sending plane deliveries for 2 days and only got 5,it won't give me any more. I haven't got any hay straw since yesterday.

PookieBear50
02-02-18, 12:43 AM
I'm still on part 1 it says I have to give 10 hay straws but I have been sending plane deliveries for 2 days and only got 5,it won't give me any more. I haven't got any hay straw since yesterday.

I'm not sure if it will make a difference, but when you leave the game do you close the app completely? Also, when you send deliveries, do you send them one after another? Perhaps you can try sending a delivery, close the app after the plane returns, the re-open the app and send the next one, to see if that changes things up a little?

tsumtsum27
02-02-18, 12:46 AM
Dont forget to make sure the pig feeds are ready. I forgot that n lost 1 hour to craft them. 6 more hays for me.

PookieBear50
02-02-18, 02:03 AM
Yikes! I just remembered: these collection events almost always have us collecting not only the special item that drops from the livestock, but also a lot of what we collect from the livestock themselves. Day 2 was 60 bacon (30 for lower-level farms), very much following the pattern from previous collection events (e.g., Valentine's 2017, Winter 2016, Easter 2016).

I'm not saying it's definite, but I would strongly suggest saving up Wool now, just in case (previous events have requested 40 wool). I'd say eggs as well, but the chickens produce eggs much, much faster than sheep do wool.

Rynetory2
02-02-18, 04:36 AM
Get Guinea Pig x1
Get Muddy Pig x1
Get Hayride x1
Get Hay House x1
Get Hay Pony x1
Get Hay Rooster x1
Get Hay Roll x1
Get Hay Bench x1
Get Hay Stack x1

judyandthecat
02-02-18, 07:12 AM
Get Guinea Pig x1
Get Muddy Pig x1
Get Hayride x1
Get Hay House x1
Get Hay Pony x1
Get Hay Rooster x1
Get Hay Roll x1
Get Hay Bench x1
Get Hay Stack x1

WHOA I never scrolled down and didn't realize there was a nice picture of each prize from the collections gallery.
Added your post under the picture in post two.

Now I was wondering how many prizes.
TEN
hmmmm Judy needs a lot of collections to get one of each.
Judy looks at the baler and thinks of purchasing it.
Ha wish I knew if orange trees is one of the days.....they don't like me.
What nice, nice, super nice prizes in the gallery.
Random Lady Luck please be kind!

Rynetory2
02-02-18, 08:59 AM
WHOA I never scrolled down and didn't realize there was a nice picture of each prize from the collections gallery.
Added your post under the picture in post two.

Now I was wondering how many prizes.
TEN
hmmmm Judy needs a lot of collections to get one of each.
Judy looks at the baler and thinks of purchasing it.
Ha wish I knew if orange trees is one of the days.....they don't like me.
What nice, nice, super nice prizes in the gallery.
Random Lady Luck please be kind!

These 10 are all the prizes unless we can also win the black and white guinea pig which makes 11. Oh yes, Lady Luck please be very kind to us all. :)

sandygin
02-02-18, 11:21 AM
The rate of bales from the pigs is really bad. Getting 20 is going to be hard and we need even more for collections.

RealGoblinKing
02-02-18, 11:57 AM
These 10 are all the prizes unless we can also win the black and white guinea pig which makes 11. Oh yes, Lady Luck please be very kind to us all. :)

The black and white guinea pig is the reward for completing the main 10 quests. They are numbered in the title so you know which ones are which. :)

PookieBear50
02-02-18, 03:26 PM
The black and white guinea pig is the reward for completing the main 10 quests. They are numbered in the title so you know which ones are which. :)

I am confused. Are the prizes listed under The Hayride Collection Event the same as, or different from, the prizes that can be acquired from submitting a collection? One of the tasks cleared when I received the Spring Meadow Paths after completing Goal 1, but the reward for Goal 2 is not one of the listed tasks. Are these two entirely separate, or will there be more overlaps?

judyandthecat
02-02-18, 03:34 PM
Day 3
Get 1 hay fox (from the studio)
Give 15 hay fox
Give 45 scarves

RealGoblinKing
02-02-18, 03:40 PM
I am confused. Are the prizes listed under The Hayride Collection Event the same as, or different from, the prizes that can be acquired from submitting a collection? One of the tasks cleared when I received the Spring Meadow Paths after completing Goal 1, but the reward for Goal 2 is not one of the listed tasks. Are these two entirely separate, or will there be more overlaps?

The items in the Hayride Collection Quest are items you have a chance to win when submitting a collection.
The 10 main quests reward a few items that are also rewarded from turning in the collection.

Hopefully this helps?

tya_bakery
02-02-18, 03:45 PM
Day 3
Get 1 hay fox (from the studio)
Give 15 hay fox
Give 45 scarves

The hay bundle drop from pigs is very low... hard to finish task 2.
Can I get the hay fox when I'm not finished the Goal 2 yet?
Because I knew the hay fox already unlock from the information of my farm, but I did not get anything from studio yet....
I'm playing on android.

gdr4gon
02-02-18, 03:54 PM
Because I knew the hay fox already unlock from the information of my farm, but I did not get anything from studio yet....
I'm playing on android.

Sorry, in thought I new the answer :/

PookieBear50
02-02-18, 03:56 PM
I'm playing on android.

Unfortunately, hay foxes will not drop until after you have finished Goal 2. Each goal must be completed before the next item begins dropping. Once it starts, however, they will continue to drop until the end of the event.

tsumtsum27
02-02-18, 04:29 PM
Level 34
Get 1 hay fox
Give 15 hay fox
Give 15 linen flowers

tya_bakery
02-02-18, 04:38 PM
Sorry, in thought I new the answer :/

No problem... thank you for your reply :)

tya_bakery
02-02-18, 04:38 PM
Unfortunately, hay foxes will not drop until after you have finished Goal 2. Each goal must be completed before the next item begins dropping. Once it starts, however, they will continue to drop until the end of the event.

I see...
Thank you! :)

Paul__
02-02-18, 05:41 PM

For me a fox dropped from the studio before I finished Part 2. I am on IOS

tya_bakery
02-02-18, 06:47 PM

After read your comment, I tried several times to collect product from my studio and it works! I got the hay fox too... (before i finished goal 2).
thank you :)

Fairyreserve
02-02-18, 07:38 PM

I'm Android level 46,and my foxes r dropping even tho I'm out done with goal 2.

PookieBear50
02-02-18, 07:41 PM

After read your comment, I tried several times to collect product from my studio and it works! I got the hay fox too... (before i finished goal 2).
thank you :)

I'm Android level 46,and my foxes r dropping even tho I'm out done with goal 2.

Congratulations to all of you. I also apologize. I think I may have confused the parameters for event types--it's been a year since the last collection event, so I mixed the collection event with the goal event. Sorry!

Fairyreserve
02-02-18, 08:16 PM
Congratulations to all of you. I also apologize. I think I may have confused the parameters for event types--it's been a year since the last collection event, so I mixed the collection event with the goal event. Sorry!

Actually, if I just would read ahead instead of replying as I catch up i'd've seen that. ☺️

Rynetory2
02-02-18, 10:49 PM

Can we win the black and white guinea pig by turning in or is it only available by goal?

Paul__
02-02-18, 11:28 PM
I think that the black and white Guinea pig is won from the quests and the brown and white one is won from the collections.

Rynetory2
02-02-18, 11:40 PM
We used to be able to win both by turning in at the Collection Gallery in past such events. Hopefully it stays the same for this.

tsumtsum27
02-03-18, 01:26 AM
15 hay fox is hard. With only 1 studio, been craft nonstop for 8 hours now n got only 5 hay. The shortest time needed for craft 1 item is 1 hour for scarves, n for the last 3 times in a row no hay dropped. Feel broken heart at the 3rd when saw nothing dropped.

Scalezzzz
02-03-18, 02:21 AM
15 hay fox is hard. With only 1 studio, been craft nonstop for 8 hours now n got only 5 hay. The shortest time needed for craft 1 item is 1 hour for scarves, n for the last 3 times in a row no hay dropped. Feel broken heart at the 3rd when saw nothing dropped.

I don’t see the point in having a second studio or having more than 4 cows and chickens but then we get events like this and I really am tempted to just buy them. It would make the event so much easier! I never do it though haha

Fairyreserve
02-03-18, 11:13 AM

I don’t see the point in having a second studio or having more than 4 cows and chickens but then we get events like this and I really am tempted to just buy them. It would make the event so much easier! I never do it though haha

When u get to higher levels, u will need a 2nd studio and a ton more livestock, because higher levels craft items that require more materials, so u need more resources. It took me a while to really get this, but I do think that when a building or livestock becomes available for purchase that u get it. Some exceptions, like I'm level 46 and have yet to really NEED a forge. But I do NEED 2 studios. I could really use the 5th mill, but 200k so still making do. The 2nd studio, if u r able, will help u alot in this quest. And if ur not maxed out on livestock, do that.

judyandthecat
02-03-18, 03:31 PM
High Level

Goal 4 is the chocolatier
Get 1 hay hippo
Give 20 hay hippo
Give 30 dark Chocolate

REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 grass hay stack, 28 experience points

ElsaWalker
02-03-18, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=Fairyreserve;1490723]When u get to higher levels, u will need a 2nd studio and a ton more livestock, because higher levels craft items that require more materials, so u need more resources. It took me a while to really get this, but I do think that when a building or livestock becomes available for purchase that u get it. Some exceptions, like I'm level 46 and have yet to really NEED a forge. But I do NEED 2 studios. I could really use the 5th mill, but 200k so still making do. The 2nd studio, if u r able, will help u alot in this quest. And if ur not maxed out on livestock, do that.[/QUOTE

I?m definitely sorry I bought the forge. I?ll never use it!]

ElsaWalker
02-03-18, 04:32 PM
What level are you?

judyandthecat
02-03-18, 04:44 PM
What level are you?

Fairyreserve
02-03-18, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=Fairyreserve;1490723]When u get to higher levels, u will need a 2nd studio and a ton more livestock, because higher levels craft items that require more materials, so u need more resources. It took me a while to really get this, but I do think that when a building or livestock becomes available for purchase that u get it. Some exceptions, like I'm level 46 and have yet to really NEED a forge. But I do NEED 2 studios. I could really use the 5th mill, but 200k so still making do. The 2nd studio, if u r able, will help u alot in this quest. And if ur not maxed out on livestock, do that.[/QUOTE

I?m definitely sorry I bought the forge. I?ll never use it!]

Yeah, seems like a big waste, but I admit that I've had some luck with using it to craft the last five or six screws I needed to expand my barn. Yes, it took eight hours per screw, but ultimately, considering I had all that iron I was hoarding, it went to good use. So, I make a pickax or shovel now and then, too. I think if they reduced the time it takes to make these things it would be more effective as a resource.

What level are you?

I'm 46.

Man, that sounds so far away for me. But I'll tell ya, these events sure help me level up! I was a 44, then made 45 then made 46 just in the last three events!

Scalezzzz
02-03-18, 09:08 PM
When u get to higher levels, u will need a 2nd studio and a ton more livestock, because higher levels craft items that require more materials, so u need more resources. It took me a while to really get this, but I do think that when a building or livestock becomes available for purchase that u get it. Some exceptions, like I'm level 46 and have yet to really NEED a forge. But I do NEED 2 studios. I could really use the 5th mill, but 200k so still making do. The 2nd studio, if u r able, will help u alot in this quest. And if ur not maxed out on livestock, do that.

I’m sure at some point I will get the second studio but I’m only on level 40 and I don’t need it. It would make this event easier but I think I’ll be fine with one studio for now :o

tsumtsum27
02-03-18, 09:38 PM
2 days and I can't get half the fox needed. And now the next goal is seem as hard too. Only get 1 chocolatier drop from 4 crafts. I know I wont be able to finish the goals so I decided not to give anymore, n just keep them for collection.

PookieBear50
02-03-18, 11:28 PM
2 days and I can't get half the fox needed. And now the next goal is seem as hard too. Only get 1 chocolatier drop from 4 crafts. I know I wont be able to finish the goals so I decided not to give anymore, n just keep them for collection.

You may as well keep trying. As long as you keep enough scarves for yourself (and later the Dark Chocolate and any other crafts) to turn in for the goals, you can sell any extras you craft to others, and with the Dark Chocolate, at least, you can always use it in other ways. In continuing to craft, you may very well get all the collection items you need.

I would suggest, don't worry about the count. Keep your buildings crafting, collect when they're done, and check the Collections Gallery maybe once every 4-6 hours. Sometimes, watching the numbers causes unnecessary stress. Just check and move on to other things, like fulfilling deliveries to get coins and xp, etc.

mearro
02-04-18, 06:47 AM
If I still remember well, in the past one step asked for irons, silvers to give so you might slowly collect these (perhaps too early now but closer to the last 2 days maybe?) if you have space. I hope this helps to those playing.

judyandthecat
02-04-18, 11:00 AM
Looks like drops could be the same as this previous easter event...if so then today will be
The bakery and giving bread

PREVIOUS EVENT
It is a twelve day event and there will be ten different eggs that need to be collected. Each day a different egg is released.

Day 1 is from plane deliveries
Day 2 is from pigs
Day 3 is from the studio
Day 4 is from the chocolatier
Day 5 is from the bakery
Day 6 is from the sheep
Day 7 is from orange trees
Day 8 is from the fryer
Day 9 is from fishing
Day 10 is from the mine

LadyFencer
02-04-18, 11:16 AM
I also bought the forge and NEVER use it. The two studios are worth having. Both are going on scarves right now trying to get that dang 45 finished. I'm making the dark chocolate concurrently so I can make up time when I finish the scarves.

Fox24282
02-04-18, 11:41 AM
I have made stuff in the chocolatier all day and I have only got two straw hippos please someone fix this

mearro
02-04-18, 11:57 AM
The trees were always the worse for me when I played. If you can afford, buy all the fruit trees

judyandthecat
02-04-18, 03:31 PM
High Level
Goal 5 is the Bakery

Get 1 hay hedgehog from the bakery
Give 15 hay hedgehog
Give 25 bread
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hay bench, 28 experience points

tigarlilyvol
02-04-18, 07:36 PM
Don't forget the boost from cowbells in market to shorten the wait time on bakery, studio, etc.

tsumtsum27
02-04-18, 09:44 PM
Thank you so much Pookieabear. Yes Im continuing and finished goal 3 now :)

Goal 4 for level 34
Get 1 hay hippo
Give 20 hay hippo
Give 30 dark chocolate

claeystrails
02-04-18, 10:04 PM
What do us android players that dont have cowbells do? Do androids have different goals? Or do I not know about cowbells?

Fairyreserve
02-05-18, 01:11 AM
What do us android players that dont have cowbells do? Do androids have different goals? Or do I not know about cowbells?

I've heard of cowbell but no clue what they do. Ain't gots not trucks neithuh.

PookieBear50
02-05-18, 01:37 AM

I've heard of cowbell but no clue what they do. Ain't gots not trucks neithuh.

Unfortunately, the Farmer's Market (the trucks) and the cowbells (the rewards from making a truck delivery) are currently iOS only. You can check the Farmer's Market thread for more information.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92267-The-Farmers-Market-Jun-16-2016-(iOS)

ethan1brothers
02-05-18, 12:02 PM

me too I haven't gotten straw since Friday.......sent out 5 and 6 deliveries last night ..... I forced closed and did everything but uninstall and reinstall.....

kit10deuce
02-05-18, 03:00 PM
I am STILL making chocolates and still trying to get the item from it to drop! I am finally over the half way point for collecting that item to give Morgan! UGH!

judyandthecat
02-05-18, 03:32 PM
High Level
Goal 6 is the Sheep

Give 10 Alfalfa shoot
Give 40 wool
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 hay paths, 28 experience points

Lilliepaddd
02-05-18, 03:50 PM
Yep chocolate drop rates or straw hippos is bad. ��

nagmad
02-05-18, 04:22 PM
Lvl 31 matches with the poster who is at 34
Goal 6
Give 10 alfalfa shoot
Give 25 Wool
Rewards
200 coins, 5x hay paths, 28 points

judyandthecat
02-05-18, 07:21 PM
Heads up if we continue following the easter event then orange trees are tomorrow.
Buy all the orange trees you are allowed.
And remember it is 16 hours to ripen so do not harvest them after midnight eastern daylight savings time today.

Keep crafting and save those pickaxes and shovels for mining.
Sending planes helps to get those two items.

And keep crafting hooks because we don't know if we need a special hook yet or if we will be able to fish with dough balls. I have 30 in my barn.

Good Luck to all of us.
Let's bring those guinea pigs home.

tsumtsum27
02-06-18, 05:52 AM
Goal 5 for low level is the same as the high level, get 1 hay from bakery, give 15 hay, give 25 bread.

FisherFarms1
02-06-18, 05:52 AM
Could someone please check to see if there is a glitch in the chocolatier in dropping the hay hippos please. I have been playing this game for several years and I know a problem when I have one. I should not be two days behind in completing this goal when I am constantly making chocolate night and day and it rarely gives out a hippo. Makes it very impossible to makeup any lost time for the next goals whether you are saving up those items or not. I have already made a bunch of bread. You will be able to give what you have made but still be stuck in that goal waiting to collect enough of what you need to complete the goal. You should either open up all the goals to give an opportunity to continue on while still trying to complete the goal that has you in limbo. I have also used over 24 jewels to finish my chocolates and all of those jewels was wasted because NONE of chocolates I paid to complete early dropped a hippo. That is so ridiculous..... I love these events but I never find out why these things are happening and most of the responses do not make any sense as to why. I could be on here 24/7 on some of these events and never complete and win the prize....

Also......my collection gallery is showing the next two levels I have not opened and is collecting to them but the hippo is still locked which it should be because I have not completed that goal. So that tells me there is something wrong if it is allowing me to collect the next two goals when I feed sheep or make bread but it does not for the chocolatier????? Shouldn't the collection gallery NOT ALLOW the collections to start if you have not completed that goal level yet and if the answer is it should, then why am I not seeing any of the hippos I have collected too? This tells me there is a glitch in the goal for the chocolates to drop hippos. It should not take three days to collect enough hippos in this event to be able to catch up and complete these goals. Please check these two requests for me. Thank you.

kit10deuce
02-06-18, 07:17 AM
Finally! Goal 5! 15 hedgehogs and 25 breads! Goal 4 was rough! I think they put the drop rate low on the chocolatier on purpose to slow everybody down and make them play a little catch up. Because I finished goal 5 in less than an hour. Almost every single bread gave me a hedgehog and since I had bread stored because I knew what was coming I only had to make two or three more loaves to get my last couple of hedgehogs.

FisherFarms1
02-06-18, 07:32 AM
FYI---I posted earlier regarding this event and the chocolatier not dropping hippos. Just wanted to let the "powers that be" who run Farm story 2 that since three hours ago in making 16 chocolates, I have gotten ZERO hippos dropped. Is that suppose to be that random? I would like to know the ratio that was set up to produce hippos if you are allowed to say. I have two hippos to get to complete this goal and the last five has taken me two days to achieve. All the other goals dropped at a rate that was fair. Not this one. Will not be able to catch up at this rate to complete this event with this glitch. So if anyone else is having this issue, please reply to this and tell me. I contacted storm8 support and received an email that they do not have the support help to answer this. "Bugs and issue" question, which is what I think it is. I am level 65 and have been playing since 2014 so I am qualified to say something is wrong with the number of events I have played.
Thanks and have a stress free, if possible, day trying to obtain your goals and meet them.

kit10deuce
02-06-18, 07:34 AM
Goal 6, 10 shoots, 25 wool, level 33

FisherFarms1
02-06-18, 07:43 AM
Kit10deuce---I am having the same problem with the chocolatier and have asked if they can see if there is a problem or tell me, like you said, that they have purposely created the ratio of chocolates dropping hippos to be unrealistic and frankly unfair compared to the other goals. Especially when it takes one hour to complete one chocolate...breads are easy peasy, 15 minutes.... I am worried the future goals after the bakery will be hard to achieve, especially the wool, I couldn't save enough in making scarfs and the orange trees which only give once every 16 hours I think. So we will see if any catch up lasts out for this event. Some I really enjoy and some I want to stop mid way through because of the time it takes to stay playing for hours and hours, I just don't have that kind of time usually. I set my alarm last night and got up to make more chocolate. So far this morning I made close to 20 chocolates and NO hippos and I have two more to get. The first 10 dropped quickly but now it takes many chocolates it seems before it drops a hippo. I have not had so much trouble in a long time on an event. Hope the ad min or person that works on bugs and issues will read these posts to this event thread and respond back with an answer that makes players understand and hopefully want to continue playing these events. I also used 20+ jewels to finish chocolates early when I saw how behind I was getting and not one chocolate gave me a hippo, what a waste of jewels.lol

judyandthecat
02-06-18, 07:57 AM
Goal one to ten is a separate quest then the collections gallery.
All items are unlocked up to and including number six.
Day 1 is from plane deliveries
Day 2 is from pigs
Day 3 is from the studio
Day 4 is from the chocolatier
Day 5 is from the bakery
Day 6 is from the sheep

You can collect the items from the above whether you have completed all the goals or not.
In the past some players kept all their event items for the collections gallery rather then give them for goals.
The big thing here is there is a for sure Guinea Pig at the end of goal ten and it is different then the guinea Pig in the collections gallery.
There are ten random prizes in the collections gallery including a guinea Pig.

Get Guinea Pig x1
Get Muddy Pig x1
Get Hayride x1
Get Hay House x1
Get Hay Pony x1
Get Hay Rooster x1
Get Hay Roll x1
Get Hay Bench x1
Get Hay Stack x1
Lady Luck's Collection Gallery plays a big part for players that work and only have time to collect a few event items...
At the end of the day they might get the pet.
Some players will get the pet in the first turn in....and some no matter how many collections they turn in won't.
That is why I really love the option of having a for sure pet at the end of the goals.

One way to get around the chocolatier is to buy the baler.
With the baler you can craft the hippo from the chocolatier using event items from the day before.

dizzynor
02-06-18, 08:14 AM
FYI---I posted earlier regarding this event and the chocolatier not dropping hippos. Just wanted to let the "powers that be" who run Farm story 2 that since three hours ago in making 16 chocolates, I have gotten ZERO hippos dropped. Is that suppose to be that random? I would like to know the ratio that was set up to produce hippos if you are allowed to say. I have two hippos to get to complete this goal and the last five has taken me two days to achieve. All the other goals dropped at a rate that was fair. Not this one. Will not be able to catch up at this rate to complete this event with this glitch. So if anyone else is having this issue, please reply to this and tell me. I contacted storm8 support and received an email that they do not have the support help to answer this. "Bugs and issue" question, which is what I think it is. I am level 65 and have been playing since 2014 so I am qualified to say something is wrong with the number of events I have played.
Thanks and have a stress free, if possible, day trying to obtain your goals and meet them.

I am also having problems collecting hippos from the chocolatier, I have used my one and only bronze cowbell to purchase a boost for the chocolatier, hopefully this will speed the process, I just hope I don’t regret it later on and end up wishing I saved my cowbell for something else.

judyandthecat
02-06-18, 08:17 AM
A little information from a neighbour that bought the baler.
I have not verified the following recipes maybe someone that has already bought the baler could post the times.
Takes 2 straw to make 1 hay bundle: time 15 minutes
Takes 2 hay bundles to make 1 hay fox: time 15 minutes
Takes 2 hay foxes to make 1 hay hippo: time 30 minutes
Takes 2 hay hippos to make 1 hay hedgehog: time 30 minutes
And so on...
I think they said three hours to make the last item.

Pigs seem to drop a lot of hay bundles meaning you could use these for making other event items.

The baler is also a separate goal that you get a reward of gems for buying it.

judyandthecat
02-06-18, 08:23 AM
Another note if you gave your hippos to the goal then you would not have any left to show in the collections gallery.

From FisherFarms1
, then why am I not seeing any of the hippos I have collected too? This tells me there is a glitch in the goal for the chocolates to drop hippos. It should not take three days to collect enough hippos in this event to be able to catch up and complete these goals. Please check these two requests for me. Thank you.

Pookiebear50 explanation

Since we haven't had a collection event in a while, I just thought I'd post a reminder for the experienced players and a heads-up for new players who have never done a collection event:

When the goal calls for us to Give something we've collected (e.g., Goal 1 asks us to give 5 or 10 Hay Straws), these will be removed from the Collections Gallery. So if you have 5 Hay Straws and you Give 5 Hay Straws to fulfill the goal, you will have 0 showing in the Collections Gallery. Although this seems obvious and self-explanatory, it may become important to keep it in mind later as items become harder to find (especially from the Fishing Pond and the Mine).

For example, you may have just 1 of the Day 10 item and need it to complete a goal, but that 1 also finishes a complete collection that you can turn in for the prize. You can only use it for one or the other option. Whichever one you decide to do, the item will disappear from the Collections Gallery and you will need to find another one before you can do the other task.

My suggestion: do not submit anything until you have at least 1 item beyond what you need. So, for example, if you need to give 5 Hay Straws, wait until you have at least 6 before you Give them to fulfill the goal. At least this way you will always be guaranteed to turn in at least 1 collection in the end.

Rynetory2
02-06-18, 08:34 AM

Hi FisherFarms1,

The drops from different activities differ for different farms. Yes it's random. You may face difficulties from the Chocolatier while others face difficulties from deliveries, like me, or from bakery or studio etc. Some of your other days' drops will be better than your chocolatier. That's the challenge of the randomness and every player faces it. Not just with events but with parts and papers. I guess this might be your first time experiencing bad drops, perhaps that made you wonder if there's a glitch. Take it from me, that this randomness challenge has happened to me and other players.

What I would suggest is that you
- switch making chocolates to another craft, milk or strawberry chocolate perhaps?
- collect at different times of the day, sometimes collect one by one and others in batches
- use boost to speed up your crafting time if you have that option
- buy the baler to help you to craft the items which you face difficulties

Hope these help and the best of luck to you.

FisherFarms1
02-06-18, 08:40 AM
Thank you judyandthecat for your response. Yes, the baler would speed up things but I don't wish to spend that many jewels. I have been constantly running the chocolatier for almost 24 hours nonstop and it has only dropped one hippo. Never got an answer if this is normal to drop only one after 20+ chocolate? But thank you.

Rynetory2
02-06-18, 08:45 AM
Some players tried reinstalling their game and found their drops better. You can try that and see if it works for you.

Angelfarm98
02-06-18, 08:58 AM
Has anyone purchased the baler? Could you kindly tell me how many last items can be used to craft the next item and how much time will it spend. Now, I consider to buy the baler, but don't know if it's worthy or not? Thank you in advance.

FisherFarms1
02-06-18, 09:06 AM
Thank you for your suggestions.

kit10deuce
02-06-18, 09:25 AM
@fisherfarms1..... Yeah the possibility of an orange tree challenge has me a little wary. But there are only 4 challenges left and 7 days to complete them so unless people only play casually, I think this should be pretty doable.

judyandthecat
02-06-18, 11:43 AM
Has anyone purchased the baler? Could you kindly tell me how many last items can be used to craft the next item and how much time will it spend. Now, I consider to buy the baler, but don't know if it's worthy or not? Thank you in advance.

From a neighbour

A little information from a neighbour that bought the baler.
I have not verified the following recipes maybe someone that has already bought the baler could post the times.
Takes 2 straw to make 1 hay bundle: time 15 minutes
Takes 2 hay bundles to make 1 hay fox: time 15 minutes
Takes 2 hay foxes to make 1 hay hippo: time 30 minutes
Takes 2 hay hippos to make 1 hay hedgehog: time 30 minutes
And so on...
I think they said three hours to make the last item.

Pigs seem to drop a lot of hay bundles meaning you could use these for making other event items.

The baler is also a separate goal that you get a reward of gems for buying it.

jed1066
02-06-18, 12:20 PM
Same here chocolatier not producing many event parts for me either

Angelfarm98
02-06-18, 01:38 PM
From a neighbour

Thank you so much for the baler information.

DaphneGlass
02-06-18, 02:25 PM
All my crafting buildings are dropping well, it’s just the warehouse deliveries that are dropping really slow, might do a reinstall and see if that improves it, I will let you all know if I see a difference x

judyandthecat
02-06-18, 03:33 PM
High Level
Goal 7 is from the apple trees
Get 1 Alfalfa Bundle
Give 8 Alfalfa Bundles
Give 35 apples

Happy dancing

nagmad
02-06-18, 03:37 PM
Low level (31)
Get 1 alfalfa bundle
Give 8 alfalfa bundles
Give 20? Apples it was 20 or 25, I looked then gave apples then couldn’t confirm
Rewards
200 coins, 1 hay rooster, 28 points

Paul__
02-06-18, 03:58 PM
High Level
Goal 7 is from the apple trees
Get 1 Alfalfa Bundle
Give 8 Alfalfa Bundles
Give 35 apples

Happy dancing

Glad that it is an easy goal after the Sheep goal which I am still on.

I'm going to continue to hoard oranges in cas they ask for them tomorrow, or the upcoming days.

lululatte
02-06-18, 06:23 PM
I was surprised it was apples but I only got one alfalfa from the eight trees so could be a long haul. Second round of eight trees and only one again. So I'm guessing it's going to take a few days.

judyandthecat
02-06-18, 09:01 PM
Check your store ... The BALER IS ON SALE

Bonus there is a goal you get gems back for buying it too bringing the price down more.

PookieBear50
02-06-18, 10:40 PM
Check your store ... The BALER IS ON SALE

Bonus there is a goal you get gems back for buying it too bringing the price down more.

What's the second goal after you buy the Baler? I can afford it now, but if the net cost is going to be 70 gems with no other value after, then I need to seriously consider whether or not I actually need the Baler right now.

judyandthecat
02-06-18, 11:46 PM
What's the second goal after you buy the Baler? I can afford it now, but if the net cost is going to be 70 gems with no other value after, then I need to seriously consider whether or not I actually need the Baler right now.
You get ten gems for buying it....I don't know part two but I don't think more gems

little_veggie
02-07-18, 12:27 AM
Glad that it is an easy goal after the Sheep goal which I am still on.

I'm going to continue to hoard oranges in cas they ask for them tomorrow, or the upcoming days.

Definitely not easy , eight hours to produce apples and then no alfalfa from any of the trees . I need the guinea pig xxxx

PookieBear50
02-07-18, 12:31 AM
You get ten gems for buying it....I don't know part two but I don't think more gems

That's what I'm concerned about. Whatever the reward is for completing the 2nd goal, it would need to be something I'd be willing to give up 70 gems over...and if it is just coins or XP, then I don't think the Baler will be for me.

Does anyone know what the 2nd goal after obtaining the Baler is?

MiriellaBella
02-07-18, 01:06 AM
I think that not being able to get much, if any, hay from the plane drops makes buying a hay bailer a useless endeavor; unless it makes hay.

tsumtsum27
02-07-18, 02:55 AM
Definitely not easy , eight hours to produce apples and then no alfalfa from any of the trees . I need the guinea pig xxxx

I only got 2 dropped out of 8 trees. Not giving them to Morgan until I hv some spare for the Collection. The Collection will be my last hope in case I can't finish the coming up goals.

Scalezzzz
02-07-18, 03:15 AM
I only got 2 dropped out of 8 trees. Not giving them to Morgan until I hv some spare for the Collection. The Collection will be my last hope in case I can't finish the coming up goals.

I got 3 from 5 trees the first time but zero the second time I collected AND it didn’t even check off the first part of that goal which I just noticed :eek:

kindefarm1890
02-07-18, 03:39 AM
That's what I'm concerned about. Whatever the reward is for completing the 2nd goal, it would need to be something I'd be willing to give up 70 gems over...and if it is just coins or XP, then I don't think the Baler will be for me.

Does anyone know what the 2nd goal after obtaining the Baler is?

Part 2 of the Baler task is

Make 1 Hay Bundle - 15 minutes
Make 1 Hay Fox - 15 minutes
Make 1 Hay Hippo - 30 minutes

Reward 15 Gems

judyandthecat
02-07-18, 05:29 AM
Part 2 of the Baler task is

Make 1 Hay Bundle - 15 minutes
Make 1 Hay Fox - 15 minutes
Make 1 Hay Hippo - 30 minutes

Reward 15 Gems

Like whoa so we get 10 gems back and then another 15 gems back and it is on sale.
Really increasing amount of collections we can turn in.
Thank You kindefarm1890

Just bought it I love the straw stuff here is pic Goal 2

You have to scroll down on following pic in your game it is actually make one of each item for the 15 gems

kit10deuce
02-07-18, 07:00 AM
Goal is 8 alfalfa, 20 apples, I'm level 33

kindefarm1890
02-07-18, 07:06 AM
Like whoa so we get 10 gems back and then another 15 gems back and it is on sale.
Really increasing amount of collections we can turn in.
Thank You kindefarm1890

Just bought it I love the straw stuff here is pic Goal 2

You have to scroll down on following pic in your game it is actually make one of each item for the 15 gems

Thanks Judy for correcting my post. You do need to create one of each event item. Sorry wasn't paying attention at 5 am this morning.

Crafting times for the remaining items
Hay Hedgehog - 30 minutes
Alfalfa Straw - 1 hour
Alfalfa Bale - 1 hour
Alfalfa Fox - 1.5 hours
Alfalfa Hippo - 1.5 hours
Alfalfa Hedgehog - 3 hours

judyandthecat
02-07-18, 07:19 AM
Thanks Judy for correcting my post. You do need to create one of each event item. Sorry wasn't paying attention at 5 am this morning.

Crafting times for the remaining items
Hay Hedgehog - 30 minutes
Alfalfa Straw - 1 hour
Alfalfa Bale - 1 hour
Alfalfa Fox - 1.5 hours
Alfalfa Hippo - 1.5 hours
Alfalfa Hedgehog - 3 hours

I am so happy you said there was 15 more gems reward because that was the incentive i needed to buy it so a huge thank you to you.
I don't want to fight apple trees.
Judy does a happy dance with the cat.

sachertorte19
02-07-18, 08:13 AM
Less item drop from Apple tree i earned 3times from Apple tree means and got. only 3items

GP1988
02-07-18, 10:09 AM
Same! Apples barely dropping any hay. I?ve collected apples 3 times and only got 1 hay so far and I think we need 8? Is this a glitch?

Rynetory2
02-07-18, 10:31 AM
Less item drop from Apple tree i earned 3times from Apple tree means and got. only 3items

Same! Apples barely dropping any hay. I?ve collected apples 3 times and only got 1 hay so far and I think we need 8? Is this a glitch?

Really wish I could reply that this is a glitch. My drops are just as bad as yours. Keep trying, we still have time.

little_veggie
02-07-18, 12:26 PM
It was all going so well until the blooming apples :rolleyes:

Fairyreserve
02-07-18, 12:53 PM
I got the baler before the sale. Drr...

PookieBear50
02-07-18, 01:10 PM
Somewhat against my better judgment, I got the Baler. I hope I don't end up regretting it later.

mearro
02-07-18, 01:33 PM
Told you the trees will be the worst, still better apple than orange or lemon....

kit10deuce
02-07-18, 03:15 PM
I finished the apple challenge so quick. Loving these prizes! The hay rooster is darling. I wish I could get maps though! I'm trying to expand so I have room to display my new stuff. I have 70 permits!!!!!!!! Have only gotten3 maps in the last week, and 2 of those were from the newspaper! UGH! But I am ok. Because I love these challenges this week!

judyandthecat
02-07-18, 03:31 PM
High Level

Goal 8 is from the Deep Fryer
Get 1 Alfalfa Fox
Give 20 Alfalfa Fox
Give 6 French Fries
REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 Alfalfa Path, 28 experience points

kit10deuce
02-07-18, 03:40 PM
20 foxes, 6 French fries, level 33
Reward is 200 coins, 5 green alfalfa paths and 28 XP

griffithpack
02-07-18, 07:55 PM
Just collected from all of my apple trees. ZERO event parts ( alfalfa bundles ) dropped. Sooooooo glad they put that baler on sale! After waiting 8 hours, it seems a bit ridiculous - but it is what it is......

tsumtsum27
02-07-18, 08:23 PM
It is already hard enough with the apple trees, but the fryer is worse. 10 item fried, only got 1 hay. Well, 6 days to go let see if it will get better.

Rynetory2
02-07-18, 09:37 PM
Oh dear, here we go... the drops of apples trees and fryer are bad. I didn't get any drop from last collections of apple trees and only 1 from fryer.

judyandthecat
02-08-18, 04:20 AM
I just turned in my first collection courtesy of the baler.
I love my dancing chicken best but this pig rolling in mud is pretty awesome.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42024

1212Joanna
02-08-18, 05:51 AM
Just want to say a big thank you to judyandthecat and all the other posts. It has really been helpful. Good luck getting the guinea pigs everyone.

tsumtsum27
02-08-18, 06:35 AM
It is cuteeee Judy haha congrats!. I want one too.

DaphneGlass
02-08-18, 07:51 AM
I was surprised it was apples but I only got one alfalfa from the eight trees so could be a long haul. Second round of eight trees and only one again. So I'm guessing it's going to take a few days.

Yep, even after uninstalling then reinstalling drops are still very low from the watehouse but non existent from the apple trees which take 8 hours to be ready again, I had 3 drops from about 5 x collections from full amount of apple trees so its very poor x

DaphneGlass
02-08-18, 07:54 AM
Oh dear, here we go... the drops of apples trees and fryer are bad. I didn't get any drop from last collections of apple trees and only 1 from fryer.

Lol, u sound like me, I suppose as long as we have say 5 of everything ready to turn in at the end it will have been worth it, just keep going, itll help level up in any case xx

Rynetory2
02-08-18, 08:37 AM
Lol, u sound like me, I suppose as long as we have say 5 of everything ready to turn in at the end it will have been worth it, just keep going, itll help level up in any case xx

Ops I'm afraid you got me wrong. I wasn't complaining. Just stating the drops were bad for me, to mentally prepare others whose drops are bad too. :o Great to see you having fun in this event. Good luck with your guinea pig! :D:D

Haha I need more drops to break my record of over hundred turn ins lol. :p

DaphneGlass
02-08-18, 11:35 AM
Ops I'm afraid you got me wrong. I wasn't complaining. Just stating the drops were bad for me, to mentally prepare others whose drops are bad too. :o Great to see you having fun in this event. Good luck with your guinea pig! :D:D

Haha I need more drops to break my record of over hundred turn ins lol. :p

Oh no i know you werent complaining, I gathered from your context, gosh over 100 turn ins, thats impressive lol well done getting that, think I have about 17 so far x

griffithpack
02-08-18, 01:41 PM
Well, another day, collecting from Apple trees, zero drop - oh, well, I didn’t need another pet to feed anyway - and on my small farm, one drop from the fryer. It’s interesting that my small farm is at a high enough level that I need the same parts for both - and I’m having the same low drop rates on both.

nagmad
02-08-18, 02:22 PM
Somewhat against my better judgment, I got the Baler. I hope I don't end up regretting it later.

How have you found it so far, I am getting a really low drop like others from the fryer, wondering if I should get the baler to help out, but if it takes a long time making the last couple of items wth the time left, not sure if it would be worth it

PookieBear50
02-08-18, 03:05 PM
How have you found it so far, I am getting a really low drop like others from the fryer, wondering if I should get the baler to help out, but if it takes a long time making the last couple of items wth the time left, not sure if it would be worth it

It's...well, it is what it is. If you're getting a high enough drop for some items that you feel comfortable sacrificing two of them to craft one of the next higher item, then it's worth it. I'm receiving enough of the first two (deliveries and pigs) that I am willing to craft some of the next items. If this continues, I will work on moving more items along to supplement whatever I'm not getting from the Deep Fryer (and, I am sure, the Fishing Hole and the Mine).

Katz4242
02-08-18, 03:23 PM
I have found if you collect one apple tree at a time you get more drops. I hope this helps :)

judyandthecat
02-08-18, 03:32 PM
High Level
Goal 9 is from fishing
Get 1 Alfalfa Hippo
Give 15 Alfalfa Hippo
Give 20 anchovies
Give 7 catfish
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 straw pony, 28 experience points
We don't have to make special bait.
Fish with any bait you have. But you can buy a special bait too.

tsumtsum27
02-08-18, 05:37 PM
My goal 9 is hippo dropped from chicken. I hv not unlocked the goal yet but the chicken already gave some. Anyone knows what to give to Morgan for goal 9 low level ?

judyandthecat
02-08-18, 06:07 PM
Buying the hippobait proved to be a challenge for the old lady.
It is not in the store where I thought it would be.
So I went to my list of to do and pressed on it and got this.

Then I hit the buy button on the above screenshot and was taken to the pond.
I hit the green circle where you select baits and was taken to the next screenshot

Then I was taken here
Costs 19 gems but you get 19 gems for buying so first hook is free.
I don't see where it can be crafted.

Scalezzzz
02-08-18, 06:55 PM
Buying the hippobait proved to be a challenge for the old lady.
It is not in the store where I thought it would be.
So I went to my list of to do and pressed on it and got this.

Then I hit the buy button on the above screenshot and was taken to the pond.
I hit the green circle where you select baits and was taken to the next screenshot

Then I was taken here
Costs 19 gems but you get 19 gems for buying so first hook is free.
I don't see where it can be crafted.

That does not appear on my to do list. When I go to the pond and click on the bait it says I can buy or craft it in the bait shop but the bait shop does give me the option to craft. :confused:

nagmad
02-08-18, 07:00 PM
It's...well, it is what it is. If you're getting a high enough drop for some items that you feel comfortable sacrificing two of them to craft one of the next higher item, then it's worth it. I'm receiving enough of the first two (deliveries and pigs) that I am willing to craft some of the next items. If this continues, I will work on moving more items along to supplement whatever I'm not getting from the Deep Fryer (and, I am sure, the Fishing Hole and the Mine).
Thank you for the response, I get what I think is a good drop from pigs and studio, but only have half of what is needed for the deep fryer for move on from that part of the quest and get nothing for so many items made, so it could come in handy to help me move along

judyandthecat
02-08-18, 07:06 PM
That does not appear on my to do list. When I go to the pond and click on the bait it says I can buy or craft it in the bait shop but the bait shop does give me the option to craft. :confused:

Try scrolling down on to do list I didn't see it at first.

little_veggie
02-08-18, 07:46 PM
Hi
With the baler can you make even the items that haven?t been released yet then ?

judyandthecat
02-08-18, 08:03 PM
Hi
With the baler can you make even the items that haven?t been released yet then ?

Yes you can that is how I turned in a collection today.

Rynetory2
02-08-18, 08:11 PM
Please take note:

You need to complete Goal 1 to unlock the Alfalfa Hippos.

You will need to complete the first task, Hay Won't You Ride With Me, in order to unlock the Alfalfa Hippos. Hope that helps!

griffithpack
02-08-18, 08:41 PM
Anyone know why it says to craft special bait when we can’t craft it?

Paul__
02-08-18, 08:50 PM
Anyone know why it says to craft special bait when we can?t craft it?

I guess that it's an error or that text may not be able to get changed. If you tap on the bait it will say "Buy with Gems"

tromalyt
02-09-18, 01:57 AM
Anyone know why it says to craft special bait when we can?t craft it?
oh, hay!

I cannot craft the hay bait.

Please, fix it. Thanks.

And while it is being fixed, you can tell us what do we need to craft it, so we can stack up.

kindefarm1890
02-09-18, 05:12 AM
I decided to try the golden lure to see if I could 'catch' the alfalfa hippo. With my usual luck the three lures I used came back with only fish. If anyone else tries the golden lure and does catch the hippo can you post to let us know?

Rynetory2
02-09-18, 05:15 AM
I decided to try the golden lure to see if I could 'catch' the alfalfa hippo. With my usual luck the three lures I used came back with only fish. If anyone else tries the golden lure and does catch the hippo can you post to let us know?

I got using dough bait so I didn't try with golden lure.

Rynetory2
02-09-18, 05:17 AM
Anyone know why it says to craft special bait when we can’t craft it?

oh, hay!

I cannot craft the hay bait.

Please, fix it. Thanks.

And while it is being fixed, you can tell us what do we need to craft it, so we can stack up.

I don't think we can craft the hippo bait, looks like we can only purchase. Try using normal baits. They work.

DaphneGlass
02-09-18, 06:09 AM
Noticed no drops from apple trees or fryer so no turn ins for me unless they suddenly drop xx

DragonManda
02-09-18, 06:38 AM
I just used three golden lures. Got fish with the first two; then on the third, I got 14 hippos. So far, my regular baits have not given me hippos, though some people apparently have received some hippos from the regular craftable bait types.

kindefarm1890
02-09-18, 07:02 AM
I just used three golden lures. Got fish with the first two; then on the third, I got 14 hippos. So far, my regular baits have not given me hippos, though some people apparently have received some hippos from the regular craftable bait types.

Thank you for the update. I have been getting hippos from the dough bait, 1 set out 6/7 lures used. My stockpiles of dough bait lures will be used up pretty quickly at this rate. I may go back and try a couple more golden lures since the message said all lures would work. Maybe if I cross my fingers by luck will be better.

sh3llyb3lly628
02-09-18, 09:26 AM
Thank you all for your tips and posts, I?ve been playing for a year now and couldn?t have gotten through some events without your helpful prep tips, I hope I get to see a little guinea pig soon, much appreciated!! : )

Baconj
02-09-18, 11:35 AM
I got hippos 2 at a time with just regular baits, and don't see a way to craft the hay baits in the shop. But, I got 10 hippos in one session! :)

Lozziemj
02-09-18, 12:39 PM
I just bought two hippo baits for 19 gems each and only caught 2 anchovies 😭

PookieBear50
02-09-18, 01:12 PM
I just bought two hippo baits for 19 gems each and only caught 2 anchovies ��

That is the danger of using specialty baits. There is never a guarantee that they will catch what you want them to, despite that they are only available during that specific time.

So far, I have been able to collect a lot of hippos with the dough baits, even though it did wipe out the 50+ I had stockpiled (though, on the bright side, I did also need to catch Catfish and Anchovies, so it worked out).

kindefarm1890
02-09-18, 01:12 PM
I just bought two hippo baits for 19 gems each and only caught 2 anchovies ��

This is a little disappointing, sorry to hear that this happened to you. I did purchase the one 19 gem special bait to complete the task and received the regular 2 hippos. I thought that the special bait had a guaranteed drop for the hippos.

judyandthecat
02-09-18, 01:25 PM
This is a little disappointing, sorry to hear that this happened to you. I did purchase the one 19 gem special bait to complete the task and received the regular 2 hippos. I thought that the special bait had a guaranteed drop for the hippos.
Unfortunately not the case!
The Alfalfa Hippo Bait
You can catch an Alfalfa Hippo from *any* bait in the Pond but those little critters can be kind of shy ... If you use an Alfalfa Hippo Bait, you'll have a better chance of catching it!

jed1066
02-09-18, 02:01 PM
Deep fryer slow on drops and Apple trees 1 out of 8 . It took me 3 days to get enough to give
I’m finally finished stage 9/10 I used golden lure and got 14 hippos I haven’t got the option to craft baits for event .

I have a small farm I haven’t done 1/10 steps on that was just going to turn in collections but unfortunately no hippos after 35 attempts fishing with golden lure and dough baits should it still work please could anybody be able to tell me
TIA

kindefarm1890
02-09-18, 02:14 PM
Unfortunately not the case!
The Alfalfa Hippo Bait

For me the fox from the deep fryer is much shier than the hippo from the pond although I am almost out of lures. I did use a fourth golden lure and this time I received 15 Hippos.

Oneyellowlab
02-09-18, 03:00 PM
I can not craft special bait or buy it. I have fished over 20 times with no luck....something is not right. I am playing on IOS, level 79

menps1
02-09-18, 03:14 PM
Hi , does anyone know if we can get more than 1 pig from turn in ? I got mine after 1st try and not sure if I use the remain collection to turn in or to complete another quest.

judyandthecat
02-09-18, 03:23 PM
Deep fryer slow on drops and Apple trees 1 out of 8 . It took me 3 days to get enough to give
I’m finally finished stage 9/10 I used golden lure and got 14 hippos I haven’t got the option to craft baits for event .

I have a small farm I haven’t done 1/10 steps on that was just going to turn in collections but unfortunately no hippos after 35 attempts fishing with golden lure and dough baits should it still work please could anybody be able to tell me
TIA

You have to complete GOAL 1 or the hippos will not unlock in the pond.

Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans

judyandthecat
02-09-18, 03:24 PM
I can not craft special bait or buy it. I have fished over 20 times with no luck....something is not right. I am playing on IOS, level 79

Did you complete goal 1?

Posted by Meowmeowbeans

judyandthecat
02-09-18, 03:27 PM
Hi , does anyone know if we can get more than 1 pig from turn in ? I got mine after 1st try and not sure if I use the remain collection to turn in or to complete another quest.

There is a different Guinea Pig available from doing the goals.

And a Big Congratulations on getting the Guinea Pig!

judyandthecat
02-09-18, 03:32 PM
What a nice goal...Thank You Storm 8

High Level
Goal 10 is from mining
Give 8 iron ore

Paul__
02-09-18, 03:45 PM
What a nice goal...Thank You Storm 8

High Level
Goal 10 is from mining
Give 8 iron ore

Yay! Also thank you MeowMeowBeans and RealGoblinKing answering our questions about the event :)

PookieBear50
02-09-18, 03:49 PM

Yes, it is possible. In past events, some players have turned in collections and successfully received 3+ pets (grand prize for the event).

Lilliepaddd
02-09-18, 04:06 PM
Wow, one hay bale from Apple trees...unreal.

tsumtsum27
02-09-18, 06:25 PM
Low level
Goal 9
Get 1 hippo from chickens
Give 20 hippos
Give 24 eggs

Goal 10
Visit 20 community members
Get 1 hegdehog from cocoa tree
Give chocolate (around 8 or 10, I gave and forgot)

kwsstin
02-09-18, 06:45 PM
Wow, one hay bale from Apple trees...unreal.
My game was going very smooth until this. Ridiculous. Makes me wasn?t to quit playing since I won?t have enough to complete my goal AND turn in sets

claeystrails
02-09-18, 07:16 PM
Don't give up. I finished goal 8, am 1 anchovy away from finishing 9 and already have everything for goal 10. So it can finish real quick. Still 4 days! Hang in there.

Beans67
02-09-18, 08:17 PM
Guinea pig is ADORABLE!!!! When he wants fed, he is on his back with his feet kicking in the air! Thank you to everyone who posted help on the goals! Very much appreciated!!!

Rynetory2
02-09-18, 08:24 PM

Congrats!! You can get multiples brown guinea pig from collection gallery. I'm not sure if you can get the black and white guinea pig from collection gallery too; you can get it via goal.

Aside to others: Please post if you manage to get the black and white guinea pig by turning in at the collection gallery.

Rynetory2
02-09-18, 08:28 PM
Just want to drop a note to remind members to read Post 1 regarding unlocking Day 9 and bait regarding Day 10. :)

Oneyellowlab
02-09-18, 09:52 PM
Did you complete goal 1?

Posted by Meowmeowbeans

Thank you

Beans67
02-09-18, 10:36 PM
Just for info, I accidentally tapped the straw pony. It rears when you tap it! Very cool! I tried tapping the roosters but they didn't seem to have any animation.

tsumtsum27
02-09-18, 11:30 PM
Got my black n white guinea pig from goal n loving it. 3 more days to try my luck on the collection. Thanks storm8 n thx to everyone here for sharing the tips n info n encouragement. Goodluck to all, see you on coming up events.

bessbee
02-10-18, 12:20 AM
please help. Nothing from pond or mine. What am I doing wrong

judyandthecat
02-10-18, 01:06 AM

Did you complete goal 1 in your to do list?
You have to complete it for the hippos on the pond to unlock.

DaphneGlass
02-10-18, 02:33 AM
Did you complete goal 1 in your to do list?
You have to complete it for the hippos on the pond to unlock.

Oh no is that why I have the last 2 in my collections still with ???, i didnt want to do the tasks and not getting enough drops from the warehouse to be able to part with the 10 things to give, Ill have no turn ins, why is it like that at the last 2 turn in collections stage when all the way through Ive been able to collect xx

judyandthecat
02-10-18, 02:41 AM
Oh no is that why I have the last 2 in my collections still with ???, i didnt want to do the tasks and not getting enough drops from the warehouse to be able to part with the 10 things to give, Ill have no turn ins, why is it like that at the last 2 turn in collections stage when all the way through Ive been able to collect xx

You have to do goal one but not the rest of the goals though there is a really cute black and white guinea Pig at the end of goal ten. As soon as you complete goal 1 the last two will unlock.
There is over sixty hours left so thank goodness you have time.

little_veggie
02-10-18, 02:53 AM
I have the little guinea pig from doing the goals . So happy ! This was a fun event .Thank you .
Off to try my luck at the collections now xxx

1212Joanna
02-10-18, 03:55 AM
Yes you can get more guinea pigs from turning in. I got 3 after approx 25 turn ins.

bluesapphire09
02-10-18, 05:58 AM
Got my black n white guinea pig from goal n loving it. 3 more days to try my luck on the collection. Thanks storm8 n thx to everyone here for sharing the tips n info n encouragement. Goodluck to all, see you on coming up events.

Congrats!!! I also got my black and white guinea pig:D It's in the cellar. Where can I get/ buy the guinea pig grotto? I can't seem to find it. Help please. Sorry for the silly question:o

judyandthecat
02-10-18, 06:06 AM
Congrats!!! I also got my black and white guinea pig:D It's in the cellar. Where can I get/ buy the guinea pig grotto? I can't seem to find it. Help please. Sorry for the silly question:o

It should be in your cellar.
Congratulations!

bessbee
02-10-18, 06:54 AM
did goal one. Nothing from pond or mine after many tries

bluesapphire09
02-10-18, 07:15 AM
It should be in your cellar.
Congratulations!

Thank YOU!!!! It's SO cute :o Good luck to everyone!

lynard12
02-10-18, 08:09 AM
It’s a good think I did the goals to get the guinea pig because the fryer isn’t giving anything out! Same with apple trees- you shouldn’t make the drop so hard from an item you can barely collect from.

halloweengal1
02-10-18, 08:31 AM
I can't get any green foxes from the fries I've been on it for 3 days what's wrong with it

baseball_boy
02-10-18, 11:49 AM
Do you have to have special bait for the fishing? If so how do I make it?

Paul__
02-10-18, 11:50 AM
Do you have to have special bait for the fishing? If so how do I make it?

You can use any baits you would like to get the Alfalfa Hippos. There is also a special bait that you can buy for gems and I am guessing that it yields more hippos, but it is not mandatory.

DaphneGlass
02-10-18, 11:54 AM
You have to do goal one but not the rest of the goals though there is a really cute black and white guinea Pig at the end of goal ten. As soon as you complete goal 1 the last two will unlock.
There is over sixty hours left so thank goodness you have time.

Aww thank you, done a good few turn ins but just got bails of straw, errr lol, Ill keep going tho xx

kindefarm1890
02-10-18, 12:29 PM
Based on past collection events if I didn't receive at least one pet by the time I turned in the 20th collection I never received the pet no matter how many collections I turned in. I just submitted the 20th collection and so far only decorations. With the almost zero drop rate from the apple trees and the deep fryer the only way I will be able to turn in any additional collections is to use the baler to craft the alfalfa bales and foxes.

Congratulations for those players who have already won the pet and good luck to those still trying.

LadyFencer
02-10-18, 01:37 PM
I was doing well with the foxes until yesterday. They have shut off for me too. Today alone I have made at least two dozen fries and got ONE fox from it. I also cannot get anchovies. I don't mind working to earn the rewards, but the drop rate for what is needed makes me want to quit instead of try harder. I'm using my baler, but it irks me to waste so much time and resources.

Katz4242
02-10-18, 01:49 PM

Try chickens for hippos and
Cocoa trees for hedgehogs
I am a lower level and that is what worked for me. I hope this helps :)

Paul__
02-10-18, 02:12 PM
I was doing well with the foxes until yesterday. They have shut off for me too. Today alone I have made at least two dozen fries and got ONE fox from it. I also cannot get anchovies. I don't mind working to earn the rewards, but the drop rate for what is needed makes me want to quit instead of try harder. I'm using my baler, but it irks me to waste so much time and resources.

Same for me.

claeystrails
02-10-18, 03:49 PM
I'm having the same problems. Fryer and apples. Got my guinea pig from goals but have to use the baler to make foxes. Heres hoping I can get enough collection to get him a friend! Good luck everyone. And thanks to all those who have posted. I wouldnt have been able to do it without the heads up on the upcoming goals.

xenu8
02-10-18, 07:58 PM
Im not getting anything for fishing, I even bought the special bait & even though it took my gems and gave me a bait, it wont let me actually use it. So what is wrong with this game?

vilich
02-10-18, 09:49 PM
very slowly alfalfa foxes are collected

griffithpack
02-10-18, 11:37 PM
Collected apples from both farms 2 times today and got zero event parts from small farm and one from big farm. I was only able to collect 2 times due to weekends being busy with family.

MiriellaBella
02-10-18, 11:44 PM
I am at level 40; nothing from pond, mine, chickens or coco trees? Where should I still try?

MiriellaBella
02-10-18, 11:45 PM
I don?t see any special bait for sale at all. Where did you find it?

MiriellaBella
02-10-18, 11:48 PM
I didn?t realize you had to do level one to just work on the collection part of the event. I never finished it because the hay nail drop was very very poor and I never got 10 bales of hay.

MiriellaBella
02-10-18, 11:51 PM
Sorry, that was meant to read,? the hay drop? from deliveries was so low I could finish level one. Why do I need to give away 10 hay to work on the other collection event? It doesn?t seem right?

Fairyreserve
02-10-18, 11:59 PM
OMG I love my little piggy! He's adorable! I still want a unicorn, but this guy is awesome! I generally don't buy boosts and just make do the best I can, but this hay baler (before the sale, hrmph) was a great investment. I would STILL be making alfalfa foxes if I did t have it.

The hippo bait was a red herring for me (no pun intended) wasted 19 gems on that for my 2nd attempt, but, hey, knew what I was getting into. Have had no problem getting hippos from the pond, but I stockpiled dough bait for like 5 days assuming I'd need it. Apple trees and deep fryer are really stingy, but that's why I'm using the baler. Like these luck events alot. This was challenging but attainable. Winner.

Scalezzzz
02-11-18, 12:44 AM
I feel like my pigs are working extra hard to make up for slacking off during the beaver event ;) (kidding of course)

It’s cool that for this event they gave everyone the chance to get at least one pet. I am not hoping for a second pet but would love the piggy that rolls around in mud. That one is cute! I am getting too many hay houses instead haha

Krissyo3
02-11-18, 01:16 AM
Can someone help me please I finished goal 9 it has all green correct ✅ but it won?t load goal 10? And the game has done its daily refresh

dizzynor
02-11-18, 02:33 AM
Scroll down on the tasks pane, you have to give anchovies and catfish!

dizzynor
02-11-18, 02:54 AM
Try chickens for hippos and
Cocoa trees for hedgehogs
I am a lower level and that is what worked for me. I hope this helps :)

In the collections gallery, touch the item you are missing and you will see text appear telling you where to collect from.

gramarye24
02-11-18, 02:56 AM
So, just collected apples and for the seventh time I have received 1 alfalfa from eight trees! If this is how it is going to go I am never going to finish this event - it is frustrating enough for android users anyway with the reduced functionality and game play. I don't for one minute believe it is random drops so come on storm8 and help us out a bit!

jelichami
02-11-18, 03:10 AM
Drop rate is very low for French fries and higher for other items. If you have bronze cowbells from van deliveries, use them to boost preparation times for the fryer until you have the alfalfa foxes you need.

gramarye24
02-11-18, 03:12 AM
I am not getting bronze cowbells - would this possibly be just an ios feature?

2015marly
02-11-18, 05:38 AM
Geen enkele drop van de m?jn of vissen is dit de volgende bug in dit spel zo niet leuk dat ik aan de meeste evenementen niet eens mee kan doen

Fairyreserve
02-11-18, 05:49 AM
Geen enkele drop van de m?jn of vissen is dit de volgende bug in dit spel zo niet leuk dat ik aan de meeste evenementen niet eens mee kan doen

Yo no habla.

Twinkiepies
02-11-18, 09:34 AM
I got the g pig from collections, but I can't find the grotto in my storage. Help please.

littlebomber2
02-11-18, 10:36 AM
So, just collected apples and for the seventh time I have received 1 alfalfa from eight trees! If this is how it is going to go I am never going to finish this event - it is frustrating enough for android users anyway with the reduced functionality and game play. I don't for one minute believe it is random drops so come on storm8 and help us out a bit!

I think the same thing about the random drops. You are lucky to get 1 alfalfa as I got 0. I now have to wait another 8 hours before getting disappointed again. I stopped playing for pets ages ago as storm 8 make it to frustrating, but thought I?d go for this one to see if things have changed. Guess storm 8 still don?t listen to their players and I won?t be going for anymore

Krissyo3
02-11-18, 11:18 AM
Can someone help me please I finished goal 9 it has all green correct ✅ but it won?t load goal 10? And the game has done its daily refresh

Meowmeowbeans
02-11-18, 11:42 AM

Please complete the first goal, Hay Won't You Ride With Me, in order to get Alfalfa Hippos from the pond! Sorry for the inconvenience! (I'll also try with Google Translate!)

Voltooi het eerste doel, Hay Won't You Ride With Me, om Alfalfa Hippos uit de vijver te krijgen! Excuses voor het ongemak!

Meowmeowbeans
02-11-18, 11:43 AM

You may have a few more tasks to complete! Please try scrolling down in that goal to see what's left.

Meowmeowbeans
02-11-18, 11:44 AM
I got the g pig from collections, but I can't find the grotto in my storage. Help please.

You may want to try closing the game and re-opening it to see the Grotto! Sorry for the inconvenience!

LadyFencer
02-11-18, 01:05 PM
I have found another reason to dislike anchovies. Rotten little creatures still remain hidden in my pond. Dang it.

LadyFencer
02-11-18, 01:13 PM
Oh, and I neither need nor want any more straw roosters or hay benches.

siberiahpf
02-11-18, 02:18 PM
So what is going on? I have now finished the first goal like suggested, and given away 10 of my collection and still the last 2 have not opened up and we are now only 28 hours away from this ending. This has been a lot of work and if the last two won't open for the collection it has all been wasted! I think this may be the end of my playing farm story 2. There are just too many bugs in the program to be fun. All it is is frustrating ����

nagmad
02-11-18, 02:19 PM
Finished this quest, I would not normally post this as it’s frustrating reading it when stuck on a quest, I would not have finished it without the baler, so happy that I got it. I could make the foxes from the fryer I was lacking.
The other thing I found is my fryer like many others was near to none drop rate, I found I got more after making sure my barn was full and not collecting the fries until I had about 10 to collect, I would get about 3 foxes doing this whereas collecting 1 or even 3 at a time I would get none.
Everything in general I collected 1 at a time,

Blondiegirlhi
02-11-18, 03:40 PM
This is my third time trying to post to thread, so let’s see if I have success or 3 times I’m out (ha). I also cannot believe the low drop rate from the apple trees and the fryer. Very, very disappointing that this drop rate continues to be an issue on many of the events. Even so, I’ve managed with the help of both the baler and Judy to complete the goals challenge. Thank you so much Judy for keeping us updated all along the way as to what each new goal was as it opened each day. I was able to prepare ahead of time and start collecting from those items early, as I would not be finished with a prior day goal. That was a huge help! So thank you!!!