PDA

View Full Version : gem = cannot buy

Unregistered
05-26-10, 01:51 PM
every time i try to buy gems - i get the message come up 'sandbox account' i dont understand it ,have i been charged for the gems on itunes account because i put in my password in but no gems on game ?!!!!!!!!! help me

TIGERLILLY505
05-29-10, 09:02 AM
I'M HAVING THE SAME ERROR!! WHAT IS GOING ON! ITS NOT FAIR! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND TO US SO WE CAN GET THIS FIXED!! THE ERROR I GET IS:

THIS IS NOT A TEST USER ACCOUNT.
Please create a new account in the Sandbox environment

(Environment: Sandbox)

I cannot find this so called Sandbox or an option to change ID or any help!

Storm
05-29-10, 12:08 PM
Is there any other way to purchase gems using a jailbroken phone, since the in-app purchase feature doesn't work ?

Turtlesexx
05-29-10, 03:15 PM
Is there any way to get gems other than buying them? Any way to earn them?

DeNoBoNeS
05-31-10, 04:33 AM
Why jail break ur phones its a waste of time and money really u can not do sweet FA after u done it and i was thinking AT&T was the best phone company in the world! its not if ur jailbreaking ur phones.......

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-31-10, 04:41 AM
Why jail break ur phones its a waste of time and money really u can not do sweet FA after u done it and i was thinking AT&T was the best phone company in the world! its not if ur jailbreaking ur phones.......

No that I want to get into trouble here but Apple are very protective of their user interface in comparison to, say, Android and many of the more interesting, third party applications run only on jail-broken phones. Not that I'd recommend anyone has this done.

As for AT&T, they may well be the best phone company in the world but I would have no way of knowing as, like countless others, I don't live or operate within the US. Am I right in assuming that jail-broken phones negate the need for a forced contract sim card? If so then while I maintain that you shouldn't have this done I can see why millions do.

Unregistered
06-09-10, 07:02 AM
No that I want to get into trouble here but Apple are very protective of their user interface in comparison to, say, Android and many of the more interesting, third party applications run only on jail-broken phones. Not that I'd recommend anyone has this done.

As for AT&T, they may well be the best phone company in the world but I would have no way of knowing as, like countless others, I don't live or operate within the US. Am I right in assuming that jail-broken phones negate the need for a forced contract sim card? If so then while I maintain that you shouldn't have this done I can see why millions do.

i can buy apps but i cannot buy gems ???
i get sand box message !!
you say its because my phone is jail break
can you put more app for farm story on which you can paid for but its includes gems in the price like the vampires games do ie upgrage your game - thanks

Jcmhrn
12-02-10, 08:43 PM
I can't buy gems it says you must purchase the program... Farm Story is free!

jennifermlc
01-13-12, 01:47 PM
I can't buy gems it says you must purchase the program... Farm Story is free!

I have the same problem with Fashion Story. My iPhone 4s IS NOT JAIL BROKEN but every time I try to buy gems it says I must purchase the app - even though FS is a free game and there is no paid version. What's the problem?

barleycoon
01-13-12, 02:04 PM
I have the same problem with Fashion Story. My iPhone 4s IS NOT JAIL BROKEN but every time I try to buy gems it says I must purchase the app - even though FS is a free game and there is no paid version. What's the problem?

Are you just having this problem with fashion story or your other games too? Are you having any issues with your iTunes?
Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.

kooky panda
01-13-12, 02:15 PM
This error message normally appears when you have changed your itunes account since you first downloaded the game.
Delete the application and redownload it from the app store, that way your game will match the current itunes account that you are trying to use to purchase the gems.

Luca1274
01-16-12, 05:13 PM
there only lying. They just wont you to get the game but evan they said they will give you 6 gems free they lying

barleycoon
01-16-12, 06:08 PM
there only lying. They just wont you to get the game but evan they said they will give you 6 gems free they lying

Did you try to download a game and did you recieve a pop up for 6 gems? Which device are you playing on?
Apple rules won't allow developers to give us free gems anymore for downloading new apps.

expressW
01-16-12, 06:32 PM

If you are an android player, to get the free game, you have to download the game by clicking the popup advertising the offer and then after the game has downloaded, then you need to play for a few minutes and go up a few levels first.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-16-12, 06:33 PM
Is there any way to get gems other than buying them? Any way to earn them?

You can earn them when you master re wipes and crops. That's in BS, RS, FS. Idk about the other story games.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-16-12, 06:34 PM
RECEIPES! I hate this auto correct.

GroupMagma
01-16-12, 06:41 PM
I'm going to lock this thread as to not confuse other users; it's gone off topic a bit. If anyone continues to have problems with purchasing Gems, please make a new thread, or find an active thread specifically concerning the problem you are encountering.