PDA

View Full Version : Maxed Gifts Glitch

ReiSixx9
01-28-18, 05:28 PM
I have this weird glitch where my neighbors say my gifts are maxed, but then another neighbor will send me a gift. Also, I had someone tell me it said it was maxed the first time they tried sending me a gift, but when they tried again it worked. This is really annoying because I'm losing out on gifts.

Dreamear
02-05-18, 02:23 PM
Andriod 7.0 Galaxy
Bakery Story 1.6.0.3g

Today, 2/5/17 I'd like to report an on going issue for me with gifts.

1st in total I had 18 gifts waiting & neighbors were receiving a message saying I was full & could not receive gifts. I deleted most of the gifts because I have built the 1st oven. I kept a total of 6 gifts. I'm aware there can be a glitch of declining too fast & waiting 15 seconds between declines. I wait longer than that. I decline 1 item then after I receive the s8 message that says I declined it & I hit "ok" I then go visit a neighbor. I do this every day & do it between accepts as well. Twice today I exited the game after 1 delete and received the S8 notification. Neighbors are still getting the message my gifts are full.

I have yet to send out gifts to everyone because I wanted to see if it would resolve itself. It has not.

I'm not sure what to do now but I wanted to report it because this is not the 1st time I haven't received 20 gifts even when I accept all. Most days I have between 15 to 18 gifts waiting & neighbors are receiving messages saying my gifts are full. Today was the least amount of gifts I was given. If it happens again tomorrow I will take pics to show the total gifts received.

Thank you & have a great day.