PDA

View Full Version : Kiss Dragon- Craft Dragon- ENDS March 2 2018

kooky panda
01-26-18, 11:41 AM
Collect Promise Rings from the battle arena to craft yours!

29 Hours

Chunk;1489030']Hey all!

You need to complete the active Philippines Dragon tournament in the Battle Arena before the Promise Rings become available.

Kiss Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Heart (Valentine), Red
Habitat: Passion Pit, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 29 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp
Collect 100 rings to craft this one

Anuisia
01-26-18, 12:52 PM
I'm not receiving promise rings from battles! Is anyone else getting them?

desraymlp
01-26-18, 12:59 PM
I did not either.

cobbler234
01-26-18, 01:02 PM
Nor did I. I've won two battles and didn't receive them for either one.

Phoenix406
01-26-18, 01:10 PM
I got 13 travel logs or whatever and 1 thing for a British dragon - the ship in the bottle thing.

The1stCaretaker
01-26-18, 01:31 PM
If I had to guess it's a mining dragon

random59
01-26-18, 02:03 PM
I would say that is because there is still a tournament unfinished, I just beat Paladin and didn’t receive one but I have a few more rounds to go, will update when I’m finished!

RhodryMaelwaedd
01-26-18, 03:18 PM
I would say that is because there is still a tournament unfinished, I just beat Paladin and didn’t receive one but I have a few more rounds to go, will update when I’m finished!

You are right, random59. I have already finished the tournament and I DID receive 2 promise rings for battling. Terrible timing from storm8.

random59
01-26-18, 03:23 PM
You are right, random59. I have already finished the tournament and I DID receive 2 promise rings for battling. Terrible timing from storm8.

Thanks for that, should have finished the tournament by now was feeling a bit lazy yesterday but as always Storm8 manage to find another way to manipulate the need for us to spend gold, my free videos stopped yesterday as well, lol!

kooky panda
01-26-18, 03:42 PM
I'm not receiving promise rings from battles! Is anyone else getting them?
Checking on this.

Athabasca55
01-26-18, 03:52 PM

In any case, I won the last 3 battles, won Philippine dragon, and got no promise rings. I won the time things for British, but of course it isn?t in the Spell shop. Smh.

cobbler234
01-26-18, 04:24 PM
I would say that is because there is still a tournament unfinished, I just beat Paladin and didn?t receive one but I have a few more rounds to go, will update when I?m finished!

Still not receiving them and yes, I also have not finished the tournament. Smart thinking!

Den8137259
01-26-18, 04:37 PM
Still not receiving them and yes, I also have not finished the tournament. Smart thinking!

How about those who hadn't started this tourney? Will they be stuck for good? ★

random59
01-26-18, 05:20 PM
How about those who hadn't started this tourney? Will they be stuck for good? ★

Would think that would be the case, until the tournament ends probably no rings or points for battle wins. Manipulating us into spending gold to finish this quickly. Really is a new low Storm8, but don’t think they care!

squigglish
01-26-18, 06:16 PM
Same here, won3 battles today no rings yet

squigglish
01-26-18, 06:22 PM
Three wins on second island, no rings here either

[S8] Chunk
01-26-18, 06:46 PM
Hey all!

You need to complete the active Philippines Dragon tournament in the Battle Arena before the Promise Rings become available.

random59
01-26-18, 07:14 PM
Would think that would be the case, until the tournament ends probably no rings or points for battle wins. Manipulating us into spending gold to finish this quickly. Really is a new low Storm8, but don’t think they care!

Chunk;1489030']Hey all!

As I said really a new low for Storm8, for those who did not wish to participate in the Philippine tournament you are again penalised by not being able to collect rings. These events should not be intertwined, should players wish to participate, it is of choice and not need!

Phoenix406
01-26-18, 07:35 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if the Kiss dragon were black and white and painted like the band KISS?

squigglish
01-26-18, 08:29 PM
Chunk;1489030']Hey all!

Nope, finished tournament on first island but not on second. No rings on either one. This is suspiciously like what has happened in the past

theone2001
01-26-18, 09:13 PM
On January 23 I put a post in the forum about the British dragon tournament. My concern was about possible problems because it?s in the middle of a tournament. And obviously nobody checked into this. Because I am also still getting the British bottles and not the new item. It really was not thought through thoroughly to change dragons in the middle of a tournament right before the weekend.

AnnirasSweets
01-26-18, 09:43 PM
I love Valentine's Day and was almost excited to see what S8 would come up with this year. True, the new V-day dragons are cute but I'm constantly surprised by the new and interesting ways they manage to stuff things up. I've been a loyal player from the beginning and I absolutely love this game, but their continued unprofessional behavior makes it really, really difficult to keep coming back.

I can't figure out what they're thinking as over the last year or so they've gone insane with their constant pushing of new dragons and events without addressing or fixing many of the issues we constantly deal with. Is it really so out of the question to leave a full 24 hour period between events? Would this not solve a lot of event glitches and issues? C'mon S8, give us a reason to want to log in again!

Rfs04
01-26-18, 10:20 PM
It was a bonehead move by S8 to change drgns in middle of tourny. The victory display still shows bottles but i'm not getting those either.
I'm keeping track of how many battles i win without getting rings and will email that number and see if I get them but i would hope the powers that be figure to give everyone 1 for each hour since the new drgn was introduced. Oh is that a pipedream w those folks!
And those who say we should get them after tourny, we should be getting them as soon as British was pulled, tourny or no...yet another mistake by those people. Shameful.

CamileGame
01-27-18, 01:47 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if the Kiss dragon were black and white and painted like the band KISS?
Yes that is a great idea! Hahaha could be black and white and add some Pink lips lol
I hope Passion is brought back it?s great against Champions in the Arena

PrincessCouture2014
01-27-18, 03:23 AM
Chunk;1489030']Hey all!

Wasn't planning on commenting but this is just so wrong. I am doing tournament but there are players who are not for whatever reason. This is just so wrong. I do hope that my game doesn't mess up like it usually does whenever i speak my mind here and against s8 at that

PrincessCouture2014
01-27-18, 03:24 AM
Yes that is a great idea! Hahaha could be black and white and add some Pink lips lol
I hope Passion is brought back it?s great against Champions in the Arena

finger's crossed on Passion too. lol

PrincessCouture2014
01-27-18, 03:25 AM
It was a bonehead move by S8 to change drgns in middle of tourny. The victory display still shows bottles but i'm not getting those either.
I'm keeping track of how many battles i win without getting rings and will email that number and see if I get them but i would hope the powers that be figure to give everyone 1 for each hour since the new drgn was introduced. Oh is that a pipedream w those folks!
And those who say we should get them after tourny, we should be getting them as soon as British was pulled, tourny or no...yet another mistake by those people. Shameful.

You won't be getting rings untill u complete the tournament or the timing of tournament runs off. That's what the manager of comunity said

honerkowski
01-27-18, 03:41 AM
It just makes no Sense to receive more bottles in the Arena when the Dragon already disappeared - even if the Community Manager Said so

lindseyny
01-27-18, 08:34 AM
Chunk;1489030']Hey all!

This isn?t really fair. This will put anyone who doesn?t finish the tournament quickly at a disadvantage to get the new dragon. I?ve been playing a very long time and rarely win the tournament dragons due to how hard the tournaments are and my work schedule. I love the new dragon and hope I have enough pieces to craft it. =(

theone2001
01-27-18, 11:45 AM
Nope, finished tournament on first island but not on second. No rings on either one. This is suspiciously like what has happened in the past

This is post #20
My understanding is that they Finished the tournament and did not receive the rings.

Rfs04
01-27-18, 12:35 PM
You won't be getting rings untill u complete the tournament or the timing of tournament runs off. That's what the manager of comunity said

The manager may have said that but it's just plain not right or fair and to me just typical of S8 carelessness in doing event swaps. The popup announced the new dragon and said start earning rings. Period, no qualification you need finish tourny...sigh. i think i remember them switching dragons mid tourny once before and that time it worked. That pop up is their advertisement for the feature and needs to be honored.

I love that S8 has these events on autopilot for Friday and they go fishing!! No one on staff to correct things and this is something that should have been corrected w/in an hour of the introduction! No one to monitor things at the start to insure things are working properly.

Its a sign of their complete disregard to their customers. Event after event has issues and no sign of any effort by S8 to do better. It's deplorable...they do seem like they are working hard only to go out of business with their sloppy ways!!

Rfs04
01-27-18, 01:07 PM
I just doubled checked my storage and while the tourny display says we still get bottles for British, i dont have these either! Nothing is being awarded during the tourny for craftg battle dragon...nothing!!

I use Android so perhaps iOS gets the useless bottles, i dont.

Please don't say the game is acting as intended! It's so not right!

The1stCaretaker
01-27-18, 03:34 PM
I literally just started the tournament. So I have to collect 30 items for a dragon I already have and that's gone now? Every move this company makes is more and more messed up. Keep on angering all your customers storm 8, you're doing great. NOT

FieldsLikeB
01-27-18, 07:06 PM
Honestly, I don't really mind waiting waiting until the tournament is over. It's understandable. Things happen with balancing miscommunications etc.

But has anyone thought that caring about problems about problems players have might get more traction and be heard if they weren't thread after thread?

This forum was a pretty positive place with support for players and for developers.

Some threads are close to abusive they really are.

Every single one of these dragons represents hours of work. There's folk behind the scenes doing game balance coding and planning.

I like the kiss dragon and I like the striking coloring. I like the porcelain knock knacks look for the the mining dragon.

Well done on the Valentine dragons people and happy to see the world and country dragons gone I'm looking forward to see what the next event has to offer.

Rfs04
01-27-18, 08:58 PM
Honestly, I don't really mind waiting waiting until the tournament is over. It's understandable. Things happen with balancing miscommunications etc.

But has anyone thought that caring about problems about problems players have might get more traction and be heard if they weren't thread after thread?

This forum was a pretty positive place with support for players and for developers.

Every single one of these dragons represents hours of work. There's folk behind the scenes doing game balance coding and planning.

I like the kiss dragon and I like the striking coloring. I like the porcelain knock knacks look for the the mining dragon.

Well done on the Valentine dragons people and happy to see the world and country dragons gone I'm looking forward to see what the next event has to offer.

Things happen, yes. Once, twice. But at that point those making mistakes should be learning from their mistakes and not make them again! S8 events since at least Oct have been riddled with mistakes.

I guess the concept of making a checklist and actually using it, perhaps even checking it twice, hasn't dawned on those people. And these events are just about carbon copies each time around. Have a template and keep copying it...sigh

The forum contains note after note after note because S8 never acknowledges the issues and does very little to fix them. And while the dragon designs mat be very nice and you seem to think the designers are not getting enough credit for their work, thats not the issues here,. Issue is S8 rolling out events w errors which are completely avoidable. There's no new work involved with that, just change objects, names etc and do a little more planning and thinking so you don't wind up changing dragons in mid tourney. Was there really any great necessity to do that?

amalsaba
01-28-18, 12:29 AM
This is so silly! If we are still getting parts for British then let us craft it. Mine disappeared at least 6 hrs early and I just needed 2 pieces to craft it. I was so upset that I didn't get British and to know that I'm still getting it's parts from the arena 2 days later is even more upsetting.

arryonna
01-28-18, 02:12 AM
Hello kooky panda! I have a probleme! I After any Battle,i don't get the Point's for the event,and i don't get the new Rings dir the kiss Dragon!! Can you solve this!?

RhodryMaelwaedd
01-28-18, 02:24 AM
Hello kooky panda! I have a probleme! I After any Battle,i don't get the Point's for the event,and i don't get the new Rings dir the kiss Dragon!! Can you solve this!?

Sadly you have to finish the tournament first to get bags and rings (or wait for the tournament to expire, i guess). A storm8 community manager pointed this out, so i dont expect any changes about this.

swiftlabbott
01-28-18, 05:38 AM
I?ve finished the dragon tales but still receiving the bottle for the British dragon, not the promise rings for the kiss dragon.

Athabasca55
01-28-18, 08:50 AM
Things happen, yes. Once, twice. But at that point those making mistakes should be learning from their mistakes and not make them again! S8 events since at least Oct have been riddled with mistakes.

I guess the concept of making a checklist and actually using it, perhaps even checking it twice, hasn't dawned on those people. And these events are just about carbon copies each time around. Have a template and keep copying it...sigh

The forum contains note after note after note because S8 never acknowledges the issues and does very little to fix them. And while the dragon designs mat be very nice and you seem to think the designers are not getting enough credit for their work, thats not the issues here,. Issue is S8 rolling out events w errors which are completely avoidable. There's no new work involved with that, just change objects, names etc and do a little more planning and thinking so you don't wind up changing dragons in mid tourney. Was there really any great necessity to do that?

Hear, hear!

kanajunroses
01-28-18, 09:40 AM
Still not getting rings getting ship in bottles, feeling very frustrated with glitches. Was under the impression that we would get three packed bags if we win the battle.....confused

kanajunroses
01-28-18, 09:45 AM
Also can't craft with the ship in the bottle, showing rings in the craft shop not ships in the bottle. So you are getting rewarded with something you can't Use to craft the dragon..."this is BAD, so SAD, very SAD "

kanajunroses
01-28-18, 09:51 AM
Chunk;1489030']Hey all!

But you can not craft the dragon with the bottles because it is no longer in the spell shop......so tournament rewards are useless

squigglish
01-28-18, 11:07 AM

it is not the wait that I find wrong so much and it is not that mistakes were made. The only people who don’t make mistakes are the ones who do nothing. Worse are the people who refuse to admit mistakes and continue to repeat the same mistakes. These mistakes are remarkably similar to the recent tales event in which the Jingle dragon was the main prize and tokens were required for the glasswing. Yes, S8 does good work with their graphics etc. but much of what they put out is shoddy and apparently not tested properly. Perhaps that is because they are overworked and understaffed. Perhaps the problems lie with their servers or something else, I don’t know. The simple fact remains though that they do have problems and that many people are alienated by those problems, yet they won’t even admit that the problems exist and it is my belief that is a huge issue for them.

jaymieb2
01-28-18, 11:30 AM
I only started battling the tournament to get promise rings for the Kiss dragon. I have completed 19 rounds, but have no promise rings. :-(
B

theone2001
01-28-18, 11:40 AM
I can confirm as of this post once you finish the tournament you do start getting the rings. But I still think it was horrible what storm8 did that we kept getting the British bottles and we could not craft the British dragon. Why couldn?t they just wait till the tournament ended to make the changes. This was not bought out or plan at all to benefit the consumers/customers.

Rfs04
01-28-18, 08:52 PM
I can confirm as of this post once you finish the tournament you do start getting the rings. But I still think it was horrible what storm8 did that we kept getting the British bottles and we could not craft the British dragon. Why couldn?t they just wait till the tournament ended to make the changes. This was not bought out or plan at all to benefit the consumers/customers.

Even though while in tourny the victory banner says i got bottles...there are no bottles in my storage...maybe theyre tucked away w my leftover bottles to come back when they decide to recycle British but i dont see any! So to me, i got nothing during tourny.

Let's see S8 for once, admit they made a mistake and give players rings...i missed 12 plus time to send trouble ticket and frustration...So would it **** them to give 20 or 25 rings to everybody??

Yes, what would be so so terrible to give some rings to show some SORELY NEEDED GOODWILL?

kanajunroses
01-28-18, 10:31 PM
Noticed that my " point" ...bags are not added to total for battle wins and occasionally points not added for all harvest, harvested three farms and added to next ilestone however the last four not added as well as the 10 from get started. Occasionally during the game. Noticed it during other challenges, so after last challenge started to mark down points....Please storm8 be alert to these glitches.......six errors,
1. no bags from battles as stated in challenge info,
2. Getting ships from battle that are not added to storage
3. Can't craft with ship in spellhut, only can craft Kiss in craft house.
4. No rewards for crafting kiss
5. Not communicating properly regarding battle rewards
6. the Bags from starting icon, harvesting not added to the total on an infrequent bases, so, not easily noted.

Any players that buy gold, dragons for cash, as I have, is a consumer. If the consumers don't provide feedback and are complacent then the provider of the service is not made aware of issues (which they tried to fix with the winter festival when the consumers made them aware of the situation). . It is comforting that these glitches are not just happening to me.

I appreciate that I can confer with others about issues. I like reading tips from other players e.g. What to expect during challenges. Which dragon is superior in battles. When faced with several challenges, what to do first.

I am thankful for our moderator, who provides information and the support of the others on the forum. Thanks to all.
To those that are more knowledgeable about coding is there anyway to opt out of a challenge.

Ps I'm sorry storm change the daily free gifts. Does the coin count change to one billion or does it stop at 999,999?

CranberryMil
01-29-18, 04:32 PM
6. the Bags from starting icon, harvesting not added to the total on an infrequent bases, so, not easily noted.

If you harvest anything meanwhile the animation of hidding is playing, all other points are added and show in the same alert, by example, if you harvest 7 fireapples , the first one show "You earn one bag", but if you harvest all others during the animation, the next message will be "You earn 6 bags"

kanajunroses
01-29-18, 08:03 PM
I had 602 points then harvested seven farms( one hr each) and ended with 605 instead of 609.

skyharbor602
01-30-18, 12:31 AM
Kiss Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Heart (Valentine), Red
Habitat: Passion Pit, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 29 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp
Collect 100 rings to craft this one

PrincessCouture2014
01-30-18, 03:14 AM
I just doubled checked my storage and while the tourny display says we still get bottles for British, i dont have these either! Nothing is being awarded during the tourny for craftg battle dragon...nothing!!

I use Android so perhaps iOS gets the useless bottles, i dont.

Please don't say the game is acting as intended! It's so not right!

Who said it was right? I have said the same somewhere else I think or here as it is. This was totally wrong to hold on to the rings while releasing the dragon. If you weren't going to allow players to get the ring, s8 shouldn't have released the dragon yet. That's what should have been done. I think I was getting the bottles but haven't checked storage yet. I am an android player too but now other than the arctic dragons(thats the name i think) and dragon book or whatever thats called which gives IOS players lightening dragon n others as reward everything is same for both Android n IOS players.

PrincessCouture2014
01-30-18, 03:24 AM
Well, now we are getting rings so I am happy

Sugarcat5
01-30-18, 10:37 AM
Chunk;1489030']Hey all!

That doesn't make sense and it's not fair. Why have players earn a reward that they can't use once the previous dragon is no longer available? There needs to be some better coordination between events. If the rings weren't going to be available until the end of the tourney then the new dragon shouldn't have been introduced until the end of the tourney. There are just way too many events going back to back. It would be nice to have a day or two in between events once in awhile.

theone2001
01-31-18, 03:24 PM
That doesn't make sense and it's not fair. Why have players earn a reward that they can't use once the previous dragon is no longer available? There needs to be some better coordination between events. If the rings weren't going to be available until the end of the tourney then the new dragon shouldn't have been introduced until the end of the tourney. There are just way too many events going back to back. It would be nice to have a day or two in between events once in awhile.

I agree with this 100% give us a day or two break between events. We get a 24 hour break between Bingo events/games, so why not give us a break with the other events as well. Would that be so difficult?

I’ve decided to not even craft the kiss dragon because of losing several days where I should’ve collected rings and I got the British bottles because I was completing a tournament.

skyharbor602
02-16-18, 11:45 AM
Guess who's back again in the craft shop instead of the Kiss Dragon.... The 2nd "update" in a row this happens.

kooky panda
02-16-18, 11:49 AM
I have reported this over.

skyharbor602
02-16-18, 11:50 AM
Thanks Kooky!

cat_chick10
02-16-18, 12:09 PM
Just crafted the Kiss Dragon! This is the first one I've gotten since Night Imp (which was in the shop when I was at a much lower level and only had to battle dragons at like level 6). I thought I would never get another one after my regular battles started hitting level 12!

On a side note, I didn't realise it would take up my nest for 29 hours....oops :P

skyharbor602
02-16-18, 12:17 PM
All is fixed in the craft shop. Thanks again Kooky!

kooky panda
02-16-18, 01:03 PM
Oh great! So glad they fixed it fast! Thanks for reporting it skyharbor!

pod5124cra
02-21-18, 02:56 PM
I don't think I'm getting the rings when I win either cause I'm still at 35 rings and I've been playing since it started granted I don't play everyday but I'm pretty sure I have not received the right amount of rings for my efforts.

saghaven
02-22-18, 10:07 AM
Had put off crafting for a while as I needed the craft shop and nests for other things. But I just crafted the Kiss and now it's on the nest. Have an additional 35 rings now sitting in storage and in the middle of battles for the Tales and Bingo so I'll have several more before all said and done.

summersalt
02-24-18, 07:55 AM
Can u store the kiss dragon egg after it's crafted without having to put it on the nest. I dont want to block the craft building But No room on nests for a while.

RhodryMaelwaedd
02-24-18, 08:01 AM
Can u store the kiss dragon egg after it's crafted without having to put it on the nest. I dont want to block the craft building But No room on nests for a while.

Crafted eggs can not be stored, only eggs won with spin the wheel, leaderboard and world event can be stored in storage.

summersalt
02-24-18, 08:28 AM
Crafted eggs can not be stored, only eggs won with spin the wheel, leaderboard and world event can be stored in storage.

Thanks for info

skyharbor602
02-28-18, 06:47 PM
Last Call Caretakers: Kiss Dragon expires 10:30am PST Friday, March 2. Get the rest of your battles done quick.

jaymieb2
03-01-18, 12:32 PM
Really wanted this dragon, but could not make it happen. Should have had a huge pile of promise rings from the first tournament, but rings didn?t start dropping until after the tournament ended. And then there was the glitch about watching the video to get the next battle, and I watched thirteen or fourteen videos in hopes that the battle would become ready, but it didn?t work.

My schedule just did not match well with the Promise ring collection. :-(

Beautiful looking dragon, though. Love the design! Because of the design, I have battled more this month than I have in a really long time! Not sure how I didn?t come up with enough rings, though. I battled multiple times daily - and did all of the allowed battles from watching videos...

graovac
03-01-18, 01:26 PM
Had two and missing 13 for 3rd. I will only keep one. The rest I will just melt...
Though, video is not working for me as well.

Passera
03-02-18, 09:16 AM
Just put Kiss on the nest was finally able to win the last battle needed with 2 hours left on the clock.

saghaven
03-02-18, 10:29 AM
I was hoping to get enough to craft a 2nd one as through various reasons had battled enough to get another 85. But didn't have time to get the last 15 so it'll just be more stuff in my storage. Have one Kiss already though.

cat_chick10
03-02-18, 11:03 AM
I was hoping to get two so I could trade one and get some nice essence but I am only at like 65 or something so that?s a no

keshiaxo
03-04-18, 09:30 PM
I'm so devastated I missed out on the Kiss dragon. Was only 3 rings away from crafting it when the tournament ended :( My fault for starting late but I pumped out that gold to play. Oh well. Now onto the next tournament!