PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Venus - 2018 Jan 25 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
01-25-18, 06:13 PM
The Return of Venus This is a 10 days cruise.

Venus has returned! Find her in your restaurant and she'll deliver some goodies for her Hotcakes of Love recipe!

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
Keep checking here for further updates.
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Venus will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Hotcakes of Love (gem recipe).

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41731

Gem Recipe

Hotcakes of Love - 8 sweetheart candy + 6 flour + 3 turbinado sugar (Jubilee Oven)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41930

Rynetory2
01-25-18, 06:14 PM
Goals

Hey, Chef! Venus is returning! She's here to spread some love! You can keep the love alive, if you can convince her to stay!

Goal 1
Serve Tomato Soup x10
Serve Grilled Cheese x10
Win a Giant Box of Chocolates from Day 2 of the Return of Venus cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 50 xps

Goal 2

ten Steak and Eggs and 10 Hamburgers and win Lobster Love from Day 4.

Goal 3

Serve Sugar Cookies x10
Serve Hotcakes of Love! x1
REWARDS: 1,000 coins, 3 Golden Stamps

footballmel
01-26-18, 07:21 PM
Can someone tell me how long I have before this cruise autostarts? I want to wait, but I need it to start on a Friday, because I want it to end on a Sunday so I have the most time to finish. So, I need to start it today if I can't start it next week. Is the 13 days on it meaning 13 days before it autostarts? Or 13 days to finish it?

Rynetory2
01-26-18, 10:36 PM
Autostart was on the 4th or 5th day of previous cruises but I'm not sure if that is still the same for recent ones. The number of ingredients for recent gem recipes have been high, so I have been starting on Day 1 to have more time to collect in order to complete the side goals. Good luck with your cruise.

Paul__
01-27-18, 09:36 PM
Can someone tell me how long I have before this cruise autostarts? I want to wait, but I need it to start on a Friday, because I want it to end on a Sunday so I have the most time to finish. So, I need to start it today if I can't start it next week. Is the 13 days on it meaning 13 days before it autostarts? Or 13 days to finish it?

It is 13 days till the goal expires.

JustKay
01-28-18, 05:06 AM
Goal 2 is ten Steak and Eggs and 10 Hamburgers and win Lobster Love from Day 4... strange the second goal is usually day 7.

ZumFredi
01-28-18, 09:02 AM
This is what I have to do for day 4:

250 gems

1 coin = 6/7 gems
2 coins = 18/19 gems
3 coins = 44 gems
4 coins = 75 gems

This does not fit to set A, B or C

Any suggestions?

Paul__
01-28-18, 10:31 AM

250 gems

1 coin = 6/7 gems
2 coins = 18/19 gems
3 coins = 44 gems
4 coins = 75 gems

Any suggestions?

I just did a 2 coin dish and it reduced the finish now by 20 gems. I’m also on Day 4

I also just did a 1 coin dish and it went down by 6.

This may be Set D or just a glitch. I’ll pay attention to the gem count tomorrow.

Paul__
01-28-18, 10:33 AM
Goal 2 is ten Steak and Eggs and 10 Hamburgers and win Lobster Love from Day 4... strange the second goal is usually day 7.

Hmmm. Also It seems like we got silver stamps for day 3

Rynetory2
01-29-18, 02:21 AM

250 gems

1 coin = 6/7 gems
2 coins = 18/19 gems
3 coins = 44 gems
4 coins = 75 gems

Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum. :)

This cruise uses Set B or C so far. My Day 5 started on track with 250 gems and values of orders were correct.

Not sure why your Day 4 required 250 gems. Did you happen to speed up your cruise to Day 5? The gem values of coin orders defer for different levels but the daily total should remain the same, if I remember correctly (it was a long time ago my game was at lower level). The orders recorded in the Cruise Guide are for higher levels.

Monitor your new cruise day and post screenshots if you spot anything not of norm. It should be Day 5 at 250 gems for you today, unless you sped up.

Paul__
01-29-18, 05:12 AM
Day 5 seems to be like Set B or c

ZumFredi
01-29-18, 11:10 AM
Today, day 5, I need 250 gems too and it is quit normal, it is 5 to 60 gems like in set A, B or C needed. I do not speed up, too expensive. I am on level 38. The past 4 cruises it was set A for me every time. I wondered because here in the cruises-threads was listed, that it was set C. For me it was definitely Set A.
Perhaps it has something to do with the level?

nmishii
01-29-18, 03:54 PM

250 gems

1 coin = 6/7 gems
2 coins = 18/19 gems
3 coins = 44 gems
4 coins = 75 gems

Any suggestions?

This is consistent with what I saw. I did not pay attention at first, but after serving three 4 coin dishes I had 25 coins remaining, so they were 75 gems. My next 2 coin dish was 18 gems as I has 7 remaining, equal to a 1 coin dish. I did not serve a 3 coin dish.

Paul__
01-29-18, 04:06 PM
This is consistent with what I saw. I did not pay attention at first, but after serving three 4 coin dishes I had 25 coins remaining, so they were 75 gems. My next 2 coin dish was 18 gems as I has 7 remaining, equal to a 1 coin dish. I did not serve a 3 coin dish.

Same for me. I am level 55

Rynetory2
01-29-18, 09:52 PM
Today, day 5, I need 250 gems too and it is quit normal, it is 5 to 60 gems like in set A, B or C needed. I do not speed up, too expensive. I am on level 38. The past 4 cruises it was set A for me every time. I wondered because here in the cruises-threads was listed, that it was set C. For me it was definitely Set A.
Perhaps it has something to do with the level?

Lower levels do get different coin values orders. Is this cruise on Set A for you?

The Sets recorded are for level 50s and above. Hope this helps.

P.S. I could add sets for lower levels if you guys can help to provide the values for the sets.

Rynetory2
01-29-18, 09:54 PM
Hey Guys, I have flagged over the issues for your Day 4. Please monitor your game for the rest of this cruise and post if it happens again. Thanks.

I'm on Set B or C for now but I'll keep an eye in my game. We'll see if it's Set C on Day 8.

cobbler234
01-30-18, 06:00 AM
I'm a level 55 player and I just started Day 4. I have the same thing going on. My total for the day needed was 250 and the 3 and 4 coin dishes I just delivered didn't match up with the old charts.

Rynetory2
01-30-18, 08:51 AM
My Day 5 followed Set B/C. Anyone out of norm for Day 5?

Paul__
01-31-18, 07:34 PM
Goal 3:
Serve Sugar Cookies x10
Serve Hotcakes of Love! x1
REWARDS: 1,000 coins, 3 Golden Stamps

Rynetory2
02-02-18, 10:33 PM
Did you like this cruise? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Paul__
02-03-18, 04:47 PM
I liked that the goals were easy and that they didn't use stamps like the last cruise's goals did.

I didn't like that this cruise was again a repeat. There are a lot more decorations that we can earn which are valentines themed. Perhaps we could get a Valentines Wreath, a Valentines Fireplace, or a Valentines Bear? Also, the recipe and special ingredient were just reused from 2016. Another problem with recent cruises are that the recipe uses stamp ingredients. For the most part, the last few cruises have used Turbinado Sugar or European Butter. I wouldn't mind if they used Duck Eggs. With the recipes, I also don
t like how recently they have been asking for a large amount of the ingredient that the special character drops. Another thing i don't like is that we have 4 days which we could be getting decorations, but instead we get stamps. Instead maybe for the second goal we can get Silver Stamps and we could get more Gold Stamps at the end. With the goals, I've been noticing that recently we haven't been getting a decoration for completing the first goal stage, I hope that this changes! Finally, there are too many recipes on the Jubilee Oven and Celebration Stove. We really need a third gem oven...

Paul__
02-03-18, 06:27 PM
Hotcakes of Love

footballmel
02-04-18, 04:39 PM
Does anyone else get totally frustrated with the end of these cruises? I feel like I have to spend the entire last two days refreshing orders. It's like the "random" compture generator makes the one coin dishes more prevelent at first--which seems like a waste of time and ingredients; and then at the end when you don't have time to cook/collect them all the 4 coin ones pop up... well, all the ones I haven't made a ton of and stacked up on the counters. Ugh. They really keep taking all the fun out of the game.

thronfar
02-07-18, 07:40 PM
Why do you have to be at level 1000 to take part in this cruise

Rynetory2
02-07-18, 09:41 PM
Why do you have to be at level 1000 to take part in this cruise

Welcome to the forum. :)

You dont need to be at level 1000; you can start at low levels for participation. This cruise has ended but there should be a new cruise coming soon.

Rynetory2
02-16-18, 08:42 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.