PDA

View Full Version : Travel the world part 3... Spanish Dragon

mommmybear5
01-19-18, 11:55 AM
I got the message that the last of the dragons was available... breed Madagascar with Intuit... I was hoping there'd be a thread with a time. On it. I just stick them in the nest and got 45 hours! Anyone know what the breed time is for this Spanish Dragon?

28 Hours

41708 https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41708&d=1516747257 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41708&d=1516747257) I just saw your post I hope this takes. I've never uploaded a photo before.

orson32
01-19-18, 12:04 PM
I got the message that the last of the dragons was available... breed Madagascar with Intuit... I was hoping there'd be a thread with a time. On it. I just stick them in the nest and got 45 hours! Anyone know what the breed time is for this Spanish Dragon?

If you got 45 hrs..that must be it because there is no other dragon with that time on the breeding chart when you breed them

random59
01-19-18, 12:05 PM

Spanish is 28 hours, the only 45 hour dragons are the Skeleking and queen and they can’t be bred, I would say that you actually have a Diamond at 44 hours.

mommmybear5
01-19-18, 12:18 PM
My mistake.. was 44 hours. I must have fat fingered that.. Yes it is 44 hours on the nest and now I'm bummed. Hate these challenges. I never get the third Dragon and I waste a ton of gold to not do it. Oh well thanks!

chaselance
01-19-18, 12:38 PM
Sorry but how do you get red for the Spanish dragon by breeding theses two which are yellow/white and blue

random59
01-19-18, 01:50 PM
Sorry but how do you get red for the Spanish dragon by breeding theses two which are yellow/white and blue

It is not the first time Storm8 have done this, the game designers obviously have a special colour wheel that allows for this happen, lol!

random59
01-19-18, 01:54 PM
My mistake.. was 44 hours. I must have fat fingered that.. Yes it is 44 hours on the nest and now I'm bummed. Hate these challenges. I never get the third Dragon and I waste a ton of gold to not do it. Oh well thanks!

I would leave it, there are over 50 combos when using this breeding pair, so your odds would be quite short getting it and it depends if you have 44 gold to throw away. I can’t even get Madagascar☹️

chaselance
01-20-18, 01:58 AM
Are we sure they didn't make another mistake because I have speed breed over 25 eggs and not one of them has a red part in it they have all been blue/white/green/yellow. I'm concerned I just wasted 200 gold for nothing

skyharbor602
01-20-18, 05:19 AM
I think they messed up the coding with this one too like they did Wishlist. I tried over 25 times too, chaselance. One of those should've resulted in Spanish and it's very unusual that no one's bred it yet.

chloesisland
01-20-18, 01:03 PM
I agree. Many tries and no Spanish dragon. Can i have my gold back please S8

random59
01-20-18, 01:52 PM
I think they messed up the coding with this one too like they did Wishlist. I tried over 25 times too, chaselance. One of those should've resulted in Spanish and it's very unusual that no one's bred it yet.

Not so sure about that, that combo has 51 possibilities and is super Rare, I cant even get Madagascar after all this time.

skyharbor602
01-20-18, 01:56 PM
I'm guessing it is another Wishlist type error and it's also weird that this thread doesn't have a sticky yet but, for that, I understand. I'm looking for an update on this before I try to breed Spanish again because S8 can't afford another Sunrise fail from me, I'll just say goodbye to the game period.

orson32
01-20-18, 02:38 PM
i am wondering about this breed too..like the Wishlist fiasco..I have been able to breed not one but two..ULTRA RARE DIAMONDS..and this one is a Super Rare only..doesn't make sense..

CranberryMil
01-21-18, 12:16 AM

please someone check this, im leveling up inuit and madagascar only to get the spaniard

kirby52
01-21-18, 10:52 AM
I am thinking the same thing..have spent a good chunk of gold speeding..haven't got it yet either, but as another on here said..I got an Ultra Rare Diamond..

ticiabg75
01-21-18, 11:05 AM
I spent more than 2400 bars for speed breed "dragon spanich" and "neo aquarius". I had first "spanich" and just after neo aquarius. I'm not happy, as many ingots spend and a lot "common" and dragons that I already had.

jjblueyes
01-21-18, 11:23 AM
Sunrise fail here my most recent. Too much stress during an event that you need your nests for- not trying for this anymore until we get some confirmation on if this is truly breedable.

skyharbor602
01-21-18, 04:36 PM
Anyone bred Spanish yet?

Phoenix406
01-21-18, 08:50 PM
Yes, it's being bred right now.

missbandette
01-22-18, 11:18 AM
Yes, it's being bred right now.

You got it!? Congratulations! Could you post a picture of the egg? I can’t wait to see it! I was beginning to think there was something wrong bc no one had bred it yet. I really hope I can breed this dragon, I finally managed to get both of the first two needed, it would be so cool to finally get the third. I’ve never been able to do the whole “breed these two and get this dragon” things. Good luck to everyone!

orson32
01-22-18, 02:46 PM
Very strange that there are not more players confirming a breed of this , if one got , surely there must be others if this is working..
Can a moderator please confirm that this breed is working..thank you

noemata
01-22-18, 04:19 PM
Very strange that there are not more players confirming a breed of this , if one got , surely there must be others if this is working..

Geez :mad: ...lots gold down and no Spanish!!!!!

CranberryMil
01-22-18, 04:24 PM
so,

no posible color combination.
no confirmed breding.
no post it thread.

?there is really a spanish dragon?

?can it be another breeding error?

orson32
01-23-18, 03:13 PM
I sent an inquiry to S8 about Spanish, and my reply was.." Checked into and everything is working fine"

sandygin
01-23-18, 03:25 PM
I have went through 400 gold trying for this. It shouldn't be this hard. it is no fun playing a game if you can't breed the dragons

Phoenix406
01-23-18, 03:41 PM
You got it!? Congratulations! Could you post a picture of the egg? I can?t wait to see it! I was beginning to think there was something wrong bc no one had bred it yet. I really hope I can breed this dragon, I finally managed to get both of the first two needed, it would be so cool to finally get the third. I?ve never been able to do the whole ?breed these two and get this dragon? things. Good luck to everyone!

41708 I just saw your post I hope this takes. I've never uploaded a photo before.

orson32
01-23-18, 04:35 PM
I have went through 400 gold trying for this. It shouldn't be this hard. it is no fun playing a game if you can't breed the dragons

Totally agree..I used a fair amount of gold too and should have bred it..did get another Diamond out of it..
Think this was their way of getting $$$$ out of all us keeners..shame shame S8

sunshine_day917
01-23-18, 09:45 PM

MajicHearts
01-24-18, 08:09 AM
Congrats to everyone who got Spanish! It’s not looking good for my 2 islands.....

kooky panda
01-24-18, 11:08 AM
I sent an inquiry to S8 about Spanish, and my reply was.." Checked into and everything is working fine"I also did check on this and it is confirmed that there is no
breeding glitch with this obtaining this dragon.

missbandette
01-24-18, 01:26 PM
41708 I just saw your post I hope this takes. I've never uploaded a photo before.

So pretty!!! Thank you so much for posting picture! :)

summersalt
01-24-18, 01:49 PM
So I'm confused do u have to breed Madagascar and Intuit? You can't just breed red and white. That's a little too confusing. Where on earth does the red come from. Maybe I'm just lost but I saw it in the market and it showed white and red. So this can't be bred with out Intuit

Phoenix406
01-24-18, 03:47 PM
So I'm confused do u have to breed Madagascar and Intuit? You can't just breed red and white. That's a little too confusing. Where on earth does the red come from. Maybe I'm just lost but I saw it in the market and it showed white and red. So this can't be bred with out Intuit

100% correct: you have to breed Madagascar and Inuit (which is what the Eskimos call themselves, if anyone doesn't know. :) ) The elements often confuse people when Storm8 does this. They make trios like this in both Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story. You have to breed the first one in the trio, then after a period of time, like a week, they make the second one breedable, and then after about another week, they make part 3 breedable, and it can *only* be bred using the first two. When they do this, the usual elements that we are used to kind of go out the window; you can't rely on the elements of the third animal to tell you what to breed together; you just have to follow the combo of part 1 + part 2.

summersalt
01-24-18, 03:57 PM
Thanks no way I'll bred for Inuit again. Can't stand to see another sunrise. Lol

chaselance
01-24-18, 08:15 PM
So you mean to tell me out of all the players only 1 person has breed a Spanish dragon something doesn't seem right here I even activated the second den to try to breed Spanish on one and new zodiac dragon on other with 500 in gold speed breeding and havens red either on yet!!

besomiculoelsa
01-24-18, 09:25 PM
I guess Spanish won't be coming to me even though I'm a native Barcelonian.

skyharbor602
01-24-18, 09:29 PM
Nope, don't look like I'll get this on my island either. Too many Sunrises, Mists and other garbage. Ah well, February is almost here and I'm pretty sure we'll get a ridiculous influx of valentine type dragons. Heck, they're better in battles so that's a plus.

noemata
01-25-18, 02:49 AM
Would have been easier to buy Spanish with gold than to take the ‘gamble’.
....the countless number of Father Sky dragons accumulated from this is worthless.

amerirish
01-25-18, 10:28 AM
Fail after fail after fail after fail :mad: :(

jjblueyes
01-25-18, 11:24 AM
Fail after fail after fail after fail :mad: :(

Me too. Random awful fails. Island, Pegasus and a host of other characters bah

CranberryMil
01-25-18, 09:12 PM
Sunrise, after Sunrise no luck for the Spanish , my last 3 atemps are :Pegasus (21 hrs to hatrch) , a March Mayhem (3 hr to hatch) , and a breding time of 9 hrs (another sunrise, i presume ) 14 hrs to end the event .

The 9 hours was a FRUIT dragon.

I spend gold to breed one more time : 8 hours not spain

8 hours was Fuzzy dragon

I wake up early to have another chance , 4 minutes before the end , 27 hours, not spain ...

congratulations to the 2 peoples that get the dragon

AnnirasSweets
01-25-18, 11:37 PM
I can NOT even tell you how angry I am. After breeding all week, using all my boosts to no avail, I finally, finally FINALLY got 28 hours on the nest. Blinked and.... my den is empty. Another ill timed rollback, well ill timed for me (not S8) sets me back! I bred them again and naturally I now have 24 hours. This is ridiculous!

RhodryMaelwaedd
01-25-18, 11:54 PM
I can NOT even tell you how angry I am. After breeding all week, using all my boosts to no avail, I finally, finally FINALLY got 28 hours on the nest. Blinked and.... my den is empty. Another ill timed rollback, well ill timed for me (not S8) sets me back! I bred them again and naturally I now have 24 hours. This is ridiculous!

Pffffff, that is terrible. I really feel for you. In stead of puking out dragons, maybe they should direct their attention at these terrible rollbacks....

AnnirasSweets
01-26-18, 12:05 AM
Pffffff, that is terrible. I really feel for you. In stead of puking out dragons, maybe they should direct their attention at these terrible rollbacks....

I couldn't agree more. I know, for certain it is not my device that is the issue. I play several games that are image heavy and have never experienced so much as a blip in any game except for DS. I'm seriously wondering why I keep coming back to this game and am coming up short on a good answer.

I'm going to breed until the timer runs on Spanish as I can't bear to walk away after putting in so much time and effort. I have no illusions that I'll actually get it but at least I'll know the failure wasn't due to me not doing everything I could; short of outright buying it with gold which I just cannot do.

FieldsLikeB
01-26-18, 12:24 AM
To be real honest I hope they'll have done with these world dragons.

orson32
01-26-18, 06:51 AM
When I complained to S8 about the rollbacks..which happened twice for me in tourney.they said it is a " connectivity" issue with my internet..ya right..this game is the issue not my reliable internet..when so many have the same issue.
Now what I do is open the game , force close it and then start it again before anything major ..seems to work

missbandette
01-27-18, 03:52 PM
When I complained to S8 about the rollbacks..which happened twice for me in tourney.they said it is a " connectivity" issue with my internet..ya right..this game is the issue not my reliable internet..when so many have the same issue.
Now what I do is open the game , force close it and then start it again before anything major ..seems to work

I was just going to say the same thing, the “connectivity issue”. I lost a leaderboard event because it rolled back and they said it must have been my internet connection. I’ll never spend gold again like I did on that one, it was for the above dragon. I still ended up buying it when it came up in a bundle pack, I should have won it so I felt like I needed to have it. I get nervous at the end of leaderboard now. I still feel like there should have been a way for them to log into my game and see what happened. Ok, now I’m brining that all back. The roll backs suck, I’ve lost a few dragons that way too, rewards from quests, and mining stuff from the game just stopping. :rolleyes:

JustKay
01-27-18, 07:03 PM
Don't sweat it kids, given the prior track record, this dragon will be released again in a year, probably at a discount or even free as some event prize (milestone, etc). I gave up at trying to get Inuit. Am not spending any gold getting past a torrent of Sunrise dragons.

In the last few years, it's crazy how many dragons have returned that I previously stressed about getting. I even have a few in storage now that I haven't even bothered to hatch, despite having wanted them really badly years ago. Maybe I'm just fickle :p