PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Walkers

beefus
01-18-18, 09:15 AM
Hey all,

been doing this silly game now for over three years, came in right about the time when the Bountiful Table was available.

Visited a neighbors kingdom the other day and found a walker, a Witch riding a Broom... where'd she come from?

And a Forest Tree (Lv6) ...

Followup trivia question\statement: I'm using an Android phone... do we not get informed anymore when there is a new version available to download?

Many folks lately have been mentioning where they have been offered the ability to watch a video or visit an advertisers site to earn gems, or turns. This is not offered on my device... do I need an Apple device? Is this not offered to all users?

I now am receiving S8 Popup adds continuously now when I play(every 10min, every log in, every relog)... Hey Play again, Your XXX Misses you... any way to disable or turn those off?... slow them down... make them happen less frequently?

K, thanks
MOo

Destiel0918
01-18-18, 09:20 AM
Hey all,

been doing this silly game now for over three years, came in right about the time when the Bountiful Table was available.

Visited a neighbors kingdom the other day and found a walker, a Witch riding a Broom... where'd she come from?

And a Forest Tree (Lv6) ...

Followup trivia question\statement: I'm using an Android phone... do we not get informed anymore when there is a new version available to download?

Many folks lately have been mentioning where they have been offered the ability to watch a video or visit an advertisers site to earn gems, or turns. This is not offered on my device... do I need an Apple device? Is this not offered to all users?

I now am receiving S8 Popup adds continuously now when I play(every 10min, every log in, every relog)... Hey Play again, Your XXX Misses you... any way to disable or turn those off?... slow them down... make them happen less frequently?

K, thanks
MOo

Which riding a broom was the grand prize from one world event / storybook in the bast (sorry, don't remember which one exactly).
Forest tree was also one thing from past events- you had to upgrade it to reach better prizes.

I'm sorry - can't answer part about android phone ( since I don't have one). My iphone usually makes updates automatically, but some persons have disabled automatic app updates and have to manually check for updates so they have latest versions with new events.

beefus
01-18-18, 09:39 AM
Think I found it:

Castle Story : 10/20/16 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20/16 - 11/02/16

... odd, I played at that time, and I got the rewards from events before this one and after this one, but was never offered this event.

Started in Dec of 2014... Oh well princess

riverly
01-18-18, 11:21 AM
Which riding a broom was the grand prize from one world event / storybook in the bast (sorry, don't remember which one exactly).
Forest tree was also one thing from past events- you had to upgrade it to reach better prizes.

I'm sorry - can't answer part about android phone ( since I don't have one). My iphone usually makes updates automatically, but some persons have disabled automatic app updates and have to manually check for updates so they have latest versions with new events.The gem offers for downloading other apps are I phone only. I believe there is a thread open concerning that. I've had luck with some offers, others not. I downloaded Solitaire, won 3 games but never got my gems. I tried a trivia app and ended up in cyber ad nightmare. Didn't get gems for that either.

I think I quoted wrong post, but this will work for other one I hope.
I meant to quote Beefus!

Adding; the other thread is called "complete tasks for gems". FYI only.

CharmOfLea
01-20-18, 07:46 AM

The same for Apple users. Dont think there’s a way to get rid of these.

jesslc41
01-20-18, 08:13 AM
Android players do get "download S8 games for gems" goals - well, I got quite a few when I was first playing and doing them paid for most of my 2 wizard schools (a starter pack provided 50 gems and adventures provided a few gems too). Haven't had any recently though. And I did have some weird bug where it would frequently give me a goal to get to level X in a game that I had downloaded for gems, and then the goal would disappear before I completed it - but I still got the gems when I reached level X. (I started paying careful attention after the first time).

Android players don't get the "watch videos for gems/prizes" thing though.

Re: updating the app - I believe whether or not you get notifications/auto-updates is controlled by GooglePlay. Default is auto-update when connected to wifi - as far as I can tell - if you don't want it to auto-update, you have to manually turn that off for each app (in the section of GooglePlay where you look at your apps).

sblsn
01-23-18, 02:50 AM
Just for the record I started playing at the same time as the bountiful table goal as well, also on android, and I completed both the events you mentioned (fairy witch walker and awful bubblegum forest tree lol) so they weren't unavailable on android. I also used to get options of gems for downloading/playing other team lava games when I started but I guess that stopped when they changed to s8? ☹