PDA

View Full Version : Another Big Ben

bodhisattva
03-25-11, 06:11 AM
Is there any way to exchange items of equal value received from the Magic Case, or any of the cases for that matter? I've received another Big Ben, which I know is exceptional, but so is St. Basil's and I'd rather have one of those rather than a stockpile of fancy clocks. It just seems like one should have the option of accepting one or the other at each level or rarity so if one gets a rare item in the draw they should be able to pick which rare item they get. Thanks.

chvchv
03-25-11, 08:22 AM
You're stuck with the Big Ben. There is no way to exchange it for anything else. You can sell it, but you will only get a few lousy coins for it.

sunshine56
03-25-11, 02:33 PM
Is there any way to exchange items of equal value received from the Magic Case, or any of the cases for that matter? I've received another Big Ben, which I know is exceptional, but so is St. Basil's and I'd rather have one of those rather than a stockpile of fancy clocks. It just seems like one should have the option of accepting one or the other at each level or rarity so if one gets a rare item in the draw they should be able to pick which rare item they get. Thanks.

I know how you feel :(

I have three, lol. But I make the best of it, and display all three. Not much else you can do. I wouldn't sell because that's like paying actual money for coins!

Scrubbysmomma
07-17-11, 11:04 AM

I share your pain :(

cityville97
08-05-11, 10:36 AM
Ive never even gotten a 1st or 2nd prize after about 30 box uses! So i think ur lucky.

redbites
08-05-11, 11:26 AM
Ive never even gotten a 1st or 2nd prize after about 30 box uses! So i think ur lucky.
Join the club :(