PDA

View Full Version : Food all missing from latest recipes

jinjw
01-17-18, 08:42 AM
Help! Have u all noticed food not staying on the counters? Last 24 hrs none of my food show from valentines oven!??! I amake me it collect coins and its not on any counter......:confused::(:mad:

jinjw
01-17-18, 12:00 PM
We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

So that means I'm screwed. :mad:

twospoons
01-17-18, 09:37 PM
Bit confused--there's no valentine's oven. Most recent appliances are resolution stove & oven. Are one of those the problem stove?

jinjw
01-17-18, 11:45 PM
Bit confused--there's no valentine's oven. Most recent appliances are resolution stove & oven. Are one of those the problem stove?

Ya there is . It's not a new appliance. Maybe last year? Im just so shocked they don't bother to have support staff for their game...ugh

twospoons
01-18-18, 05:28 AM
Okay, still don't see that appliance (and it's not on the list of appliances), but: do you mean you can tap on a counter, and it tells you the food is there, but the counter looks empty? Or do you mean the food is there when you serve it, but it sells out really quickly so it's gone the next time you visit?

mause574
01-29-18, 08:41 AM
Help! Have u all noticed food not staying on the counters? Last 24 hrs none of my food show from valentines oven!??! I amake me it collect coins and its not on any counter......:confused::(:mad:

Im having the same problem, I just spend 2 weeks cooking stuff, with my doors closed, so customers won't eat it too quick, and I knew I had dishes in the 10th o thousands

Then I open the doors and left the game, two hours later all my food was GONE, so I closed the doors again and started all over again..

twospoons
01-30-18, 02:39 AM
Ah, the dreaded quick-sell. It won't happen every time you block your doors, but it is a well-known possibility. When mods say the game is not designed for you to block your door, that's what they mean.

To avoid any chance of it, don't block the door. Block the bots' path(s) from the host stand to the tables, or remove or rotate the chairs so they can't sit down. Your smiley face score will go down, but as soon as you let them start sitting again, it will recover really quickly, just keep your game open for 10 minutes or so.