PDA

View Full Version : What's up with this Snow Leopard Seal?

Phoenix406
01-16-18, 02:45 PM
I remember that the Snow Leopard Seal was released probably about a year ago, and people were quite excited. I was not able to breed one at that time. Then a couple months ago, it was a prize on a Spin to Win wheel. Again, I didn't get it, but then it was a milestone prize in a Leaderboard, and I finally got it. Now with today's update, both of the value packs that we can buy include the seal. I've never seen the same animal be available in 2 packs at the same time. And really, why are they trying so hard to promote this seal? I could see if this game involved actual merchandise and they had a ton of these sitting in a warehouse somewhere and they needed to make room for new inventory, but that is not the case.
Any speculations on why they are cramming this animal down our throats? I don't have anything against it; I just can't figure out why it is *everywhere* these last couple months.

AppieP
01-16-18, 02:53 PM
Was wondering the same LOL. First i thought it was a mistake, but reading your post i have actually no idea. Weird why they offer this creature so many lately. On the bright side, you can now have one on each form if you want:o

I only see one pack now btw

[S8] Elsa
01-16-18, 04:15 PM
Thank you for your feedback! You should see a different offering soon. We apologize for being a little extra, we think the Snow Leopard Seal is cute. ;<

Phoenix406
01-16-18, 06:53 PM
Thanks, @Elsa ! He is cute. He's just been around so much lately, I don't think he is an endangered species anymore. ;)

miadoubled
01-16-18, 07:33 PM
My other offer is smore boar.

Funner52
01-16-18, 08:20 PM
Your so right! I was thinking it was so weird. Then, I thought about it, and I came to the same conclusion. It is adorable, though.