PDA

View Full Version : Flyger Drops

DragonThruTime
01-16-18, 01:26 PM
Is there a post where the Drops for the different flygers are listed? I'm mainly interested in the Armored Flyger right now. I've looked in the hub inventory list but only see those for the regular flyger and the cub flyger. I'm wondering which ones drop expansion permits. I think I read somewhere that a couple of different types of flygers have those for Drops but now can't find that post.

AnnirasSweets
01-16-18, 04:07 PM
Both the White Flyger and the Armored Flyger have a chance of dropping Expansion Permits.

The White Flyger drops: Flyger Milk, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Iron, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Expansion Permit

The Armored White Flyger drops: Flyger Milk, Creep Tooth, Iron, Silver, Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Expansion Permit

They may have other drops but these are the ones that I have personally received from mine. While it is a rare drop, I have gotten several Permits from my Flygers and I'm always maxed out on Earth Wisps and Wisp Lanterns from their drops.

DragonThruTime
01-16-18, 04:47 PM
Oh, this is great! Thank you so much. I appreciate your effort in typing this all out.

SpiritWind00
01-16-18, 05:21 PM
Please refer to the Inventory Guide for drops... MRC animals also listed with drops in the Monster Hunt Hub thread. I've added the Armored Flyger to the inventory guide.

If you see an item missing, can you post in the Hub Feedback thread stickied here in discussions so I can follow it up. That would be really helpful!

Closing thread as question answered. Thanks.